Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The position which made me sick
Some years back, when I was 16+,  My mom 38, and I went to kerala for my relatives marriage, we stayed at my mom’s uncle place (Moms mother’s younger brother), we had separate rooms there, Me and Mom in one room on bed, Uncle and aunt on another room and their little kids on another room..

Myself and mom was sleeping together in bed, however, at midnight, almost at 2am, I happened to woke to drink water (if I am not wrong), and noticed that my mom was not besides me, I opened up my eyes and saw my mom lying/sleeping in the floor as below,, and at that time I closed my eyes since I thought that seeing own mom in that way is sin. But later, this keeps on running in my mind..

Why should she sleep in floor like that when we have a bed, still I did not get the answer, and the house is even not familiar to us, only couple of times we had visited there before. So confusing.. my question is, what might have had happend there?

below is the look a like photo which I got from internet.. she was wearing saree and blouse at that time.

[Image: check.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like Reply
Some years back, when I was 16+,  My mom was 38 +, and I went to kerala for my relatives marriage, we stayed at my mom’s uncle place (Moms mother’s younger brother), we had separate rooms there, Me and Mom in one room on bed, Uncle and aunt on another room and their little kids on another room..

Myself and mom was sleeping together in bed, however, at midnight, almost at 2am, I happened to woke to drink water (if I am not wrong), and noticed that my mom was not besides me, I opened up my eyes and saw my mom lying/sleeping in the floor as below,, and at that time I closed my eyes since I thought that seeing own mom in that way is sin. But later, this keeps on running in my mind..

Why should she sleep in floor like that when we had bed, still I did not get the answer, and the house is even not familiar to us, only couple of times we had visited there before. So confusing.. below is the ramdom image I got from internet. she was wearing saree and blouse at that time.. i still remember that..

Like Reply
She had her tits out of her blouse like that? Like in the picture?
[+] 1 user Likes Lactator's post
Like Reply
yes your question needs more clarity
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply