Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Visible Bra Panty lovers
Hi friends

I am 23, 

Mujhe kapdo ke andar se ladies ki bra panty dekhna bohot pasand hai. Isiliye maine socha aap logo se bhi puchu koi interesting story iss baare main.
Please zaroor share kariyega.
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Khud pehente ho?
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 07:31 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Khud pehente ho?

Nahi bhai bas sunghta hoon aur lick krta hoon
Like Reply
its best feeling to know the women or girl what kind of bra panty she wears
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 11:48 PM)magu Wrote: its best feeling to know the women or girl what kind of bra panty she wears

I know bro, its such a sexy moment seeing a girls bra panties inside her clothes
Like Reply
Summer season mein bahut se scenes dikhne hain
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 03:41 PM)ghost19 Wrote: Summer season mein bahut se scenes dikhne hain

haan bhai summer season main ladies aur garmi badha deti hai ye sab dikha kr
Like Reply
the best is if u get to know a girl is wearing thongs.
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 01:15 AM)magu Wrote: the best is if u get to know a girl is wearing thongs.

fuck that would be soo hott.

sadly i live in a bit backward area only desi bras and panties here
Like Reply
I prefer girls and women in bikini or full bum panties - not thongs. Thongs leave nothing to the imagination. Of course, it's another matter if a normally shy or conservative girl is wearing thongs under her traditional clothes like saree - that is so arousing.
[+] 3 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 12:19 AM)observer2019 Wrote: I prefer girls and women in bikini or full bum panties - not thongs. Thongs leave nothing to the imagination. Of course, it's another matter if a normally shy or conservative girl is wearing thongs under her traditional clothes like saree - that is so arousing.

fuck yesss man just imaging a traditional girl in salwar kameez wearing a tiny sexy thong is giving me a raging boner
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 12:33 AM)paradox Wrote: fuck yesss man just imaging a traditional girl in salwar kameez wearing a tiny sexy thong is giving me a raging boner

Mmm yesss...imagine how she must be feeling. She must have bought it secretly, the thrills of delight she would feel in wearing it, as the strip of cloth cuts into her buttcrack, and the feeling when she walks....the secret, smug smile as she talks to people but they don't know what she is wearing and how shocked they would be. Especially her sis and mom would be scandalized if they found out, so she has to keep the thong hidden deep inside her other clothes in her closet.
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 12:44 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Mmm yesss...imagine how she must be feeling. She must have bought it secretly, the thrills of delight she would feel in wearing it, as the strip of cloth cuts into her buttcrack, and the feeling when she walks....the secret, smug smile as she talks to people but they don't know what she is wearing and how shocked they would be. Especially her sis and mom would be scandalized if they found out, so she has to keep the thong hidden deep inside her other clothes in her closet.

ohhh yesss i bet her pussy would be dripping from the feeling the entire time she is wearing it. and if she is wearing a thin white salwaar her nude ass cheeks would be visible to those carefully looking at her.
Like Reply
Meri mummy garmi ke dinon mein samij aur panty mein soti hai , aur occasionally room ke baahar bhi aa jaati hai unmein.
[+] 1 user Likes rohan.geekguy's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 02:17 PM)rohan.geekguy Wrote: Meri mummy garmi ke dinon mein samij aur panty mein soti hai , aur occasionally room ke baahar bhi aa jaati hai unmein.

bohot lucky ho bhai

kaisi bra kacchi pehenti hai tumhari mummy?
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 11:16 PM)paradox Wrote: fuck that would be soo hott.

sadly i live in a bit backward area only desi bras and panties here

but just imagine if u find that type of panty in ur area it will be nothing like it ..... iam from mumbai until 2008-09 thong was rare to see in mumbai when first my gf started to wear so hot it was now its common even my wife does now
Like Reply
(15-07-2021, 11:47 PM)magu Wrote: but just imagine if u find that type of panty in ur area it will be nothing like it ..... iam from mumbai until 2008-09 thong was rare to see in mumbai when first my gf started to wear so hot it was now its common even my wife does now

fuckk man i think ill go crazy the first time ill see it hanging on the balcony!

Ill spy outside the house waiting to check out the hottie whose ass get wrapped in that tight thong
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 10:06 PM)paradox Wrote: fuckk man i think ill go crazy the first time ill see it hanging on the balcony!

Ill spy outside the house waiting to check out the hottie whose ass get wrapped in that tight thong

i can understand i used to get excited everytime my sister bought new panties ... as her age increased it got sluttier sluttier
Like Reply
Pics needed
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(17-07-2021, 01:09 AM)magu Wrote: i can understand i used to get excited everytime my sister bought new panties ... as her age increased it got sluttier sluttier

ahh fuck yess, my big sis used to by plain desi panties earlier, now she buys lacy ones
Like Reply