Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post story with pics
please teach me how to post story with pics 
step wise
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
copied some random text from net.

Leila hesitantly reaches out to touch the canvas, the swirling paint thick and textured beneath the soft pads of her fingertips. She senses him behind her, the heat emanating from his body, as he slowly places his hand on top of hers, lightly guiding her.

“Feel here,” his voice vibrates low in her ear, “the impasto, the thick ripples of paint. This artist is a master of capturing the tone and sensuality of flesh. It seems so real.” He presses closer to her, she can feel his belt buckle through the thin fabric of her skirt. Leila stills, his warm breath on her neck, she feels desire building low and tantalizing.

“It’s beautiful,” she breathes.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he whispers, as his warm lips brush the delicate skin behind her ear. Her knees weaken and he wraps his arms firmly around her pulling her close. She tilts her head to the side, exposing her soft neck to his wanting mouth. “You have the most beautiful skin,” he murmurs as he slides her blouse down her shoulders. “I have to say, I enjoyed your wardrobe malfunction this morning.”

She laughs, turning to face him. “Well that’s not very professional, you are my boss after all,” she smirks, adding a pert “Sir”.

His dark eyes devour her, “You can call me that anytime, just don’t tell me to stop.” His mouth finds hers and his kiss is all consuming, his tongue caressing hers, hungrily taking her. She responds in kind, her body melting into him. Breaking their kiss, he rests his forehead on hers, panting, “I’m never like this. You’re making me lose all control.”
Like Reply
now you want to add pics in between the text.

goto our pics section , you can copy any pic and paste it here. 

or 

if you want pics from your own collection 

www.imgbb.com

upload a pic in to this site. from your system. 

copy the link you get from there. 

copy the bbcode link. 

it looks like this

Code:
[url=https://ibb.co/ck9Qh5s][img]https://i.ibb.co/Fm1z4vd/asas.jpg[/img][/url]

Like Reply
now add the link in between the text above .

like this.
Like Reply
Leila hesitantly reaches out to touch the canvas, the swirling paint thick and textured beneath the soft pads of her fingertips. She senses him behind her, the heat emanating from his body, as he slowly places his hand on top of hers, lightly guiding her.

“Feel here,” his voice vibrates low in her ear, “the impasto, the thick ripples of paint. This artist is a master of capturing the tone and sensuality of flesh. It seems so real.” He presses closer to her, she can feel his belt buckle through the thin fabric of her skirt. Leila stills, his warm breath on her neck, she feels desire building low and tantalizing.

“It’s beautiful,” she breathes.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he whispers, as his warm lips brush the delicate skin behind her ear. Her knees weaken and he wraps his arms firmly around her pulling her close. She tilts her head to the side, exposing her soft neck to his wanting mouth. “You have the most beautiful skin,” he murmurs as he slides her blouse down her shoulders. “I have to say, I enjoyed your wardrobe malfunction this morning.”
[Image: asas.jpg]

She laughs, turning to face him. “Well that’s not very professional, you are my boss after all,” she smirks, adding a pert “Sir”.

His dark eyes devour her, “You can call me that anytime, just don’t tell me to stop.” His mouth finds hers and his kiss is all consuming, his tongue caressing hers, hungrily taking her. She responds in kind, her body melting into him. Breaking their kiss, he rests his forehead on hers, panting, “I’m never like this. You’re making me lose all control.”
Like Reply
its done
Like Reply
I am trying to test here
Like Reply
अगले दिन प्रातःकाल महारानी हर दिन से भी अधिक जल्दी उठ गयीं और तैयार होने के लिए स्नान करने का निश्चय किया. इतना अधिक जल्दी की स्वयं उनकी दासियाँ भी चकित थीं. और महारानी अजंता भी स्नान हेतु कुछ कार्य स्वयं कर रही थीं अपितु अपनी दासियों से करवाने की अपेक्षा स्वयं कर रही थीं
https://ibb.co/yXpVLqW
Like Reply
[Image: 62.png]
Like Reply
pooja banerjee

[Image: Pooja-banerjee-tv-celeb-S4-10-hot-leheng...i-pics.jpg]
Like Reply
महारानी ने अपना सिर उठाकर देखा - क्यों ऐसा क्या हुआ.
दूसरी दासी - आप हमे कोई कार्य नहीं बता रही स्वयं ही सब कर रही हैं.
महारानी हलके से मुस्कुरा दीं - ओह. अच्छा - ठीक है ज़रा मुझे साबुन का लेप लगा दो
एक दासी - आज आप बहुत गंभीर हैं? आपको तो प्रसन्न होना चाहिए
महारानी - क्यों
एक दासी - आप अपने शत्रु टार्ज़न को दंड देने वाली हैं.
महारानी ने गहरी सांस ली - हाँ वह तो है.
दूसरी दासी- परन्तु आज आप अन्य दिनों की अपेक्षा जल्दी उठ गयीं. कोई विशेष कारण?
महारानी - हाँ आज मुझे महाकाल की पूजा में जाना है. बाकि सब कार्य उसके पश्चात किये जायेंगे. स्नान सम्पान करके महारानी अजंता स्नानागार से बाहर निकल आयीं और दासी को आदेश दिया- मेरे वस्त्र और आभूषण निकल दो और अब मैं शीघ्र तैयार होना चाहूंगी.
[Image: 62.png]
[+] 1 user Likes sujitha1976's post
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled7mn.png]वास्तव में इसी कक्ष में खूंखार से लड़ते हुए टार्ज़न ने यह स्थान देख लिया था ।टार्ज़न सावधानी से बिना आहट किये ही महारानी के कक्ष के भीतर प्रवेश कर गया। कक्ष में हल्का सा प्रकाश था। उस प्रकाश में सन्नाटा भी सोता हुआ सा अनुभव हो रहा था। मIनो ख़ामोशी के मुँह पर पट्टी बाँध दी गयी हो। कक्ष के मध्य में ही था महारानी का बेशकीमती और सुसज्जित बिस्तर। और उस बिस्तर पर टार्ज़न की निगाहें महारानी अजंता के मादक शरीर पर पड़ीं जो की गहरी निद्रा में था। हलके प्रकाश में उनके नीले वस्त्र (चोली और लहंगा) और गोरा गुलाबी चेहरा एवं शरीर बहुत ही मादक और नशीले दिख रहे थे।
Like Reply
और जैसे ही होंठ से होंठ चिपके। महारानी ने चौंककर अपनी आँखें खोल दीं। वह चीख नहीं सकी केवल बुदबुदा कर रह गयीं क्यंकि होंठ से टार्ज़न ने उनके होंठ दबा दिए  थे। महारानी ने अपनी बाहें उठाकर टार्ज़न  को धक्का देना चाहा परन्तु वह ऐसा न कर सकीं। टार्ज़न ने उनकी दोनों कलाईयाँ पकड़कर दोनों दिशाओं में फैला दीं और उसके बाद होंठ से होंठ अलग हुए

[Image: image-60.png]
Like Reply
excellent , you got it.
Like Reply
Sujitha ji this is dakshesh. Is it your test area?
Like Reply
[Image: 5d27099922e5fa89a861563885703ace.gif]

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply