Misc. Erotica A journey called life
Chapter 1: Introduction

Let's start the story by introducing myself, my name is Shalini age 25 and I am married to Renjith Shanker. We got married 5months back. You will assume we are going through our beautiful honeymoon period but it is not the case. Though Renjith is decently handsome I was not interested in him , ours was an arranged marriage. There was another marriage proposal which had came and we planned engagement but for some reason that didnt proceed. I was angry at my parents for cancelling that marriage, the person was known to us, a family business partner's son , I felt my parents went for richer person. So our marriage started on a bad note I have shown my disinterest on him openly. He was a nice person he never fought with me or raised his voice. We started staying in two different rooms in same flat. Renjith's parents had passed away in an accident some time back and he is handling all the business himself. He has a textile factory and some other businesses as well. We have a maid who comes in morning prepares food for morning and leaves, we both go to our offices. Forgot to tell you I work in an IT company though I don't have to based on his status but I am not dependent on him.

We never used to talk much let alone sex. I had my own routine and he has his own. We kind of stayed in our own rooms which was our world. We pretended to be happy when friends or relatives visited us that was the only time we stay in same room. We lie turning to opposite sides. He may had made approaches couple of times to become intimate but I have never entertained.I know he used to stare me when I walk wearing my tight churidars. He stares more when I wear skirts I know something is happening to him when I wear skirt but I was not bothered. This became our routine, two strangers under a roof. 

Now about vital stats I am 5' 7" tall, slim and fair. I am decently pretty, I can say that confidently, considering the number of proposals I have received during the school college days. I am 32b 28 34, I am not exactly b but more than a. So I used to wear a 32B though it will be little loose for me. I used to wear Churidars, Kurti leggings, jeans tshirts to office, in home I wear whichever I am comfortable with something loose. 

Our life took a sudden turn one day when he has not reached home, I didn't bother initially I went to my bed. He has not reached next day morning also, I was worried. What may have happened to him, I wanted to call but my ego didn't let me do that. I took leave pretending sick. He reached evening around 3:00PM, I looked at him questioningly and he replied he had lunch and went to his room . After sometime I got a call from my mother. She told me that some scam has happened on our business , the partner had cheated and escaped with money. security officer caught my father for returning people's money invested in our business, he was arrested and our accounts were freezed. My mother called Renjith for help, my number was not reachable, he had gone there immediately and did everything legally to help. He has provided the financial security and my father came out on bail same day. My father facecd some health issues and Ranjith had taken him to hospital.Now my father is ok he is discharged and taken back home and nothing to worry. I understood why he wasnot home for one day, my mother told me you are lucky to have him he did things which an own son will not do. Renjith had told her not to inform me because I may get scared. Hearing all this I was heart broken, tears were rolling down my cheeks. Immediately after the call I rushed to his room wanted to thank him, say sorry etc. I opened the room he was asleep in bed he was exhausted, his shoes, pants, shirt were lying on floor in disarray. He was lying on bed in a loose shorts, is this he wears for sleep ? I dont know I have never seen. I didnt wake him I just arranged the things lying on floor and went back to my room. 

I was lying in my room thinking what if he had refused to help my father, he had all the reason not to help. I couldnt sleep that day I was staring at fan and crying. I dont know when I slept I wokeup with sunlight hitting my face through the  window, I am late, it's 10:30am saturday. I need to talk to Renjith say sorry to him. I went to living room he was not there , maid was cleaning the room and told me saab has gone to office. I came back to my room started thinking, I misjudged him. I need to compesate for all this missing 5months of our marriage. My ego told me if you run to him now he will think you are loving him because of his money which helped your parents. I don't want him to think of me in that way, it was not money it was caring for the family I fell for.

I got freshened up and decided to order food, I dont know what he likes. I wanted to dressup for him what does he like me to wear, I don't know what he likes. I decided to wear my normal churidar a decent one and waited for him with food on table. He came got freshened up looked at me and smiled as usual and had little food without saying a word, he didnt like chinese. I wanted to talk but he was watching something on mobile with headphone he has not noticed me.He went to his room and the door closed. I went to the room got to think how to make visible to him. Sunday also he had gone to his office I couldn't talk to him, does he have an affair in office I dont know that either. I wanted to understand his likings,I decided to login to his computer. If he has an affair , I will get a clue from his emails or chat history. His system doesnt have a password, mails and chat are already open he doesnt know how to keep things secure. I went thorugh his mails and chat , all I could see are business related mails and chats. He might have cleared the history and went to enjoy with GF. There was one cam monitor software icon on dashboard, it was an access to his office cctv live footage. The username password for the same are saved on a quick note on desktop. I have logged into cctv , he is sitting alone in cabin and doing file checkings. There is no one in the factory other than the security at gate.

Next day I took work from home, again logged in to his cctv network it is the same. He is wither in cabin talking to staff on calls, discussions and late evening returns to home. He is workaholic I understood, I understood from the mails there are some issues going on in his office. The week also passed uneventful we didnt talk as usual even though I wanted to talk to him. Saturday again wokeup late this time because Renjith was knocking on door. He called me Shalini... Shalini.., I quickly wokeup from my bed. I was wearing a night dress with full button in front and a pant which is a 3/4th. I quickly opened the door he is looking into his mobile and told me a courier guy is at door and guy refused to give the courier to Renjith and insisted to handover in person. I looked at the door there was a boy on the door,I was happy first time my husband talked to me something. It was my new credit card which they had to handover to card owner and get a signature. I was glad that because of this card I got something to talk to him. I quickly signed the paper and send him , I was happy I gave a nice smile to courier boy he gave me a nice smile too and he left. I turned to Renjith and said it is my new card thats why they insisted to give in hand , you could have told him you are husband and collected. Renjith looked up at me and said its ok , then he looked down to mobile and then quickly looked up at me again and said you have another courier which is kept on table. He took the box and give it to me I was happy , I told him its a new dress I ordered. He was looking at me but not on face then he immediately changed his attention to mobile. 

I went to my room before entering I looked at him with affection, I saw him adjusting his underwear under his shorts. I moved inside the room I was happy it is a beginning he talked to him and gave him a boner may be, I doubt about boner he had seen me in this dress many times it is not transparent. I took out the dress it was nothing but a casual red kurti and a yellow leggings. I moved infornt of mirror to check the dress, I noticed my night dress its second button was open. My boobs are visible,  my cleavage and the gap between my boobs were visible as I was not wearing bra. I understood why he looked at me , why he adjusted his underwear. I was happy I was shy I was embarassed I was excited I dont know what state I was in. A sudden memory flashed infront of me , the courier guy was also happy. Oh shit he also might have seen even before my husband saw. I took a pen and paper and held it as if I was signing the paper. It made the dress button more wide open and more boobs were visible. I realised it is not my husband who got the treat but a random courier guy.

I wanted to forget about the courier boy, just focus on my husbands happiness. I got freshened up wore the new dress, it was slight loose on the neck part if I bend it will show a lot of cleavage, I have to be careful when wearing it to office. All colleagues are perverts trying to peek inside the dress. I had my white bra beneath the red kurti and a red panty under the leggings. Red panty was little visible through my leggings , I don't mind I am going infront of my husband. I dont care  if he sees, honestly I wanted him to see it. Opened the door and went to living room and show Renjith my new dress. I have not puposefully removed the tag from kurti and it is hanging infront of me. I want him to point out to me. To my surprise Renjith was not alone Sharma uncle from another opposite flat was there with Renjith. 

Sharma uncle told me he just came by to see both of us and ask why we are not taking part in any association programs. Renjith told can you get us both tea, I was happy I ran to kitchen. I brought tea in both my hands and I kept the tea infront of them. To keep the I bend down a little I know my cleavage will be on display I tried to turn to Renjith's side and serve. Renjith saw my cleavage he didnt say anything he took tea, Sharma uncle also got a glimpse but not as much as Renjith. Sharma asked us Shalini is this a new dress? you havenot removed the tag from it. I said sorry I havenot noticed and yes it is a new dress. He looked at Renjith and said you should help her in removing that and he left saying he has more houses to visit. I looked at Renjith and said this was the dress that came in morning and I forgot to remove the tag. He said it is a nice dress  , I said thanks and we talked. Yes we talked general topics like two strangers in a compartment. Then he said he may have to go to office some issues related to sales of a branch factory in village is causing the issue. There are some irregularities in the numbers he is trying to identify comparing the numbers. He has asked some accountants but they are also busy and dont want to jump into such a messy account. He is trying to figuree it out. Since I am from IT background I have some data analtyics skills , I asked him to show me the excels. It took me couple of hours but I was able to transform data into easy standard form and display on a dashboard. I told him I do this as my work and I do for huge corporates with their millions of data. It triggered a spark between us we both were hesitant to proceed it created an awkwardness. He excused himself and left the room and said he will go to office and come. I asked him  to wait for lunch he said its fine and left 

He left for the office I looked at the cctv he is sitting in his office, he is doing his work as usuall but this time he was happy. I could see him smiling. It was 2:30 and he had not had his lunch yet I figured from cctv. I decided to surprise him by visiting his factory. I took out my scooter and went to meet him.
[+] 4 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start like husband and wife love story...good
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 : Unexpected Detour

On the way I have picked up some food from a takeaway restaurant and moved towards the factory location. There were some traffic in the road and I have taken a service road to avoid traffic, all of a sudden a car came in a wrong direction. I lost my balance and fell on the road, the car had left without stopping. Thankfully nothing much happened but there were some blood in my knee and pain was there also some small wounds on my hands as well. Small group of people have gathered and took me to a nearby hospital. I was taken to emergency room and they said my wounds needs to be cleaned up. My legging was torn and blood stains were there, to clean my wound they had to cut open my dress. A lady nurse came with a scissor she cut my dress around my knee and thigh region to clean the wounds. She had to open my dress and there were dirt all over my leggings so the Dr asked to remove my pant completely. Nurse asked me whether she can cut my dress completely anyway it has become useless as it is already cut in my knee. I said yes,she and a junior nurse came to cut my dress all the way up to my thighs and peeled away my leggings. I was lying on a hospital bed in an emergency ward with just curtains providing the privacy. My leggings are off I am just lying on a kurti and inners. Nurses told me not to worry they will cleanup the wound and it will be fine. The Dr came in and nurses put a sheet over my waist which covered till my mid thighs from waist so my red color panty is not visible to him.

He asked nurses to clean the wound where there were blood, they applied anti-sceptic and cleaned. I was lying infront of the Dr and nurses with my thigh open to him. He was touching my thighs to check any other injuries and he said it looks good and suggested to take an xray. During the accident my phone was broke and I was not able to contact Renjith. Nurses tried to lift me and move me to wheel chair they were skinny and couldnt do it themselves so they called in a male Nurse (Raghu). Raghu gave his shoulder to hold me and get down to the wheelchair. While I was shifting my legs my kurti slit parted and red panty was visible from the sides. I realised it by the giggles from the nurses.I was made to sit on the wheelchair it was cold as I was sitting on panty , my kurti's backside had moved away. I was embarrassed to ask the nurses to help me with my dress because of Raghu, I really dont want to bring in my panty matter. He started to take me to xray room in wheel chair, though a sheet was put on my lap my panty is visible from sides and I am sitting just in panty. I was taken to the x-ray room , once I was outside the emergencey room there were couple of people who brought me to hospital. I saw them they were college boys and told them I am perfectly fine. I could see their galnces going inside my kurti through neck gap my panty is not visible to them as they were standing. I was taken through a corridor to x-ray I could see people looking at my thigh area from my sides and I am aware my panty is visible, I cant move the sheet much to cover my modesty. I have to lift myself to adjust gown and cover my ass from back which I cant do because of pain in my leg I need to ask Raghu to help me do that which I don't want to. He took me to x-ray room and I had to shift to X-ray bench, Raghu helped to lift me and move me to the bench. While doing so his hand was over my thighs I could feel his hard hands near to my panty covered ass.He made me sit on the bench again I am sitting completely on panty covered ass and Raghu instructed keep my leg in a particular fashion to take the x-ray. I know he is able to see my innerwear from the way I am sitting, he understood my uncomfortableness and told me. Madam you dont need to worry we are proffessionals, yesterday a college girl had to take chest xray and he stood here in a filmsy gown as she cant wear bra or ornaments while taking x-ray, she was hesitant initially then she got adjusted.

I was helpless I let him move my legs accordingly so that he can take x-rays. I know he has seen my inners pretty well. I wanted to show my boobs to Renjith first but a courier guy got lucky now with my innerwears it is one doctor and male nurse. I am not counting the number of people who were on corridor. It reminded me I havenot called Renjith till now, I borrowed Raghu's phone and called Renjith. He got scared, he said dont worry dear I am coming in 10 minutes. I was happy he called me dear I forgot my state of nakedness. I handed over phone to Raghu and he explained, sir no need to worry will just keep her in a room till you arrive and we will discharge her today itself. The two lady nurses came to us said will move you to room and will discahrge you in evening as Raghu already told to my husband. They said madam your dress is full dirty you may have to remove the kurti also and wear our gown. They said this infront of Raghu and told him to get a medcine for madam and handed over a gown. They took me to the room and they helped me remove kurti in room and I was sitting there in just a  white bra and a red panty in a well lit room. They made me wear the gown it came till my knees and it is tied from behind. It left a lot of gaps on my back. They told me ,  we have other gowns but it will be shorter as it comes with a pant and you cant wear a pant now because of the dressings done on your leg. It had three knots at back lowest one on my waist line just above my panty. I was about to be lie down to bed by then Raghu came in and said madam your husband is calling , I saw his face and understood he has seen me almost bare back with a red panty clad ass. I took the phone and talked to Renjith he is on way and asked me whether to inform parents. I said no and gave the phone back to Raghu and Dr came i n and said. Let her rest, I know her husband keep good care of her. Shalini dont put blanket over the dressings let it be in open air and he left.
[+] 5 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Nurses has made Raghu to take care of me as they had other work. I was feeling shy lying with my one leg completely out for him to see. I know he is observing me in between and trying to peep under and see my panty. I heard a knock on door and I woke up to see Renjith there and it was a lady nurse in the room browsing some magazine. Renjith came in looked at me he looked concerned, he told me not to worry Dr is his friend and all good. He was just looking at me head to toe I also followed his eyes and realized my gown got raised till just below my panty. I was not sure when it happened whether it was when Raghu was there. Renjith came and sat near me helped me to correct my dress. Nurse told him sir madam's dresses are lost you may need to get her some new dress, she got only this gown to wear. He looked at me questioningly and I nodded shyly at him. He said he will get dress for me from home, nurse said there is a store just below the lane so you can actually get discahrged early. Renjith said ok to this and walked out, I wondered whether he knows my sizes. He came back in another 20 mins, he brought a t-shirt and a skirt. He waited outside while nurse helped me wear the dress. The skirt was very loose around my waist I feared it may slip any time. We made the payment and I was made to sit on our car and we went home. The mood inside car was lighter , I was happy we are talking he has concern for me he loves me. I could see the happiness in his face also. I saw some happiness in Raghu's face also today.

While in car I smiled and told him 

Shalini: I was wondering how you are gonna pick dress for me, you dont know my sizes but you managed well for a debutant, tshirt is perfect but ya skirt is bit loose.
Renjith: Haha, I saw your dress tag when Sharma uncle told, I remembered the size was M . Skirt I had to guess.
S: and that gone wrong, good you dint had to buy anything else Smile
R: true in that shop only ladies were there I wouldn't have been able to buy it.
S:haha, good I had my inners else I had to come without inners. 
He just smiled in response, I understood he got uncomfortable hearing me coming without inner wears and I felt it excited him, his faces become red.So I was repeating how the nurses removed my dresses and thankfully they left my innerwears. Else my husband would have made me walk braless in this yellow t-shirt. After a silence he spoke the gown was bit transparent and it was visible that I was wearing a bra and panty so he didnt bought me one. I felt shy hearing that I cant undo what had happened. We talked on the way to home. We felt attached. 

Once we reached the parking Renjith helped me from getting down from car, we moved to lift. He was giving shoulder to support me , with my one arm over his shoulder other holding my skirt. While walking I could realise my boobs are touching him it made my nipple hard. I dont whether he has realized or not but I felt very good. We reached 15th floor, our floor. He asked me to stand honding the wall while he opens the door. He has opened the door and stretched his hand to hold my hand and I too extended. My skirt slipped down to mid thigh as I walked near to him. Leaving me standing in tshirt which came just till my panty elastic and skirt is stuck at my knees completely leaving my panty visible in open air. I panicked and looked everywhere noone was there , Renjith just lifter me on his arms and took me inside the room. Skirt had fallen outside the door when he lifted me up. We both were inside the living room he made me lie in bed. I was lying in just tshirt and panty , I could feel a wetness spreading my panty. He is also looking at me and we both laughed at how the skirt got slipped. He said sorry and it was his mistake that skirt fell down I said no it is mine I removed hand from skirt. He went out to close the door and brought the skirt inside.
[+] 6 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Nice one...
Like Reply
Nice start pls continue
Like Reply
Chapter 3: Finding our love

I took next three days off for bed rest, Renjith helped me first day with my needs. Friday night he reached home around 8:30 PM. I heard the calling bell and I opened the door. I was wearing the dress which Renjith bought for me, yellow tshirt , red skirt and the same innerwears. Renjith looked at me standing infron of him one and on door and other on the skirt. He held out a flower boucquet. I was surprised to see him hand me flowers, I immediately took it from him same time my skirt fell down to floor. Like last time Renjith took me over his arms and walked inside to the bedroom. He removed my tshirt threw awat and looked at me standing just in a white bra and red panty. He looked at me like that for a minute but for me it felt like ages. I felt shy and I tried to cover my panty with boucquet and other hand covered my bra. My mind told me to move my hands let him see you completely, strip nude you fool. He took the boucquet away from me and thrown it to bed. The boucquet fell on bed and flowers got sprayed on bed. He is still staring at me and enjoying I desperately torn open his shirt and kissed him. It was our first kiss, his hands started to move over my back and mine over his. His hands roamed to my panties and pressed my ass like making dough. His hands started to move up and it stopped on my bra, he held my bra hook as if seeking permission. I gave him a small bite on his tongue granting permission to unhook my bra. He tried to unhook my bra and he was unsuccessful he tried multiple times and his concentration moved from kissing me to unhooking my bra. I pushed him a foot away and unhooked my bra and stood there in front of him in just my panty. I felt elated the way he is admiring me, his eyes were stuck on my hard pink nipples. There were few strands of hair which was falling over my boobs, I  just moved them away giving him a unobstructed view of my boob and nipples. 

He again stretched his hands and kissed me. My boobs were pressed against his chest and nipples were protruding like never before. We both lost our breath kissing each other. Once recovered we again started kissing each other, his left hand was roaming over my hair while the other just got inside my panty and pressing my ass. With each his hand movement my panty started coming down inch by inch. The panty came down half way of ass, leaving upper hemispheres visible outside. Then he moved his hand outside of panty and started pressing my right boob. It was first time someone has pressed my boobs , he is pinching my nipple it is not paining it is giving a pleasure which I have never experienced. Again our lips parted to take breath. I looked at Renjith hungrly and he is also having an unquenchable thirst. He is still in his pants and shirt opened  while I just standing infront in a panty which is half slid down. His eyes are still on my nipples I followed his eyes it came down and stuck at panties. I gave a shy smile at him he hasnot noticed his eyes are stil on my panties. I brought both my hands to my panties and begin slide it down slowly wiggling my ass till my mid thighs. I could see his eyes widening with the view of clean shave pussy. I just slid my pany upwards making it proper by running my finger on the edges of the panty. His face fell sad I felt happy teasing him.I stretched my hand and pointed my hand at his chest, he looked at me lustfully. I made circling movement with hand in air and pointed at his pant. He smiled and in a swift move move he removed both his underwear and pant and stood infront of me without a string of cloth. His penis was decent size I have not seen any other apart in porn so for me this is normal, it was dark like chocobar and standing horizontally. I stretched my hand and held his penis by its head and guided him to the bed. I made him stand next to bed and I was facing him, I gave him a push on his chest he fell to bed. He raised his head to look at me, I switched on the AC in the room. I pointed both fingers at him and indicated to watch me closely, then I moved both my hands to the side elastics of my red panty and started to slide it down. It fell to my foot like a twisted rope, I stepped my left leg out of it and with my right leg I picked the panty in my hand and thre at Renjith. Panty fell on his face, I was not sure whether he will like it or not, he took the panty with his hand and broght it near to his nose. I just pinched both my nipple and put my left leg on to the edge of the bed and climbed up. I was standing in bed with both my both legs wide apart and Renjith lying in middle, he gets a complete view of my nude body. 

I never knew I was this shameless, I know it is my husband but my imagination about my first sex was not this wlild. I could see his penis tip is already wet with precum. I just lied nex to him with my boobs pressing his body lips touching each other and hand playing with his balls and penis. We were kissing again my hands were over his penis he jerked I saw his cum flowing out of his penis and his face with a satisfaction. He immediately rolled his body over me and came down to my navel he kissed me there. I felt tickling , he is playing with tongue in navel. I was enjoying all of a sudden he moved further south and applied his tongue in pussy. I was not expecting this I wanted to say stop but the voices never came out. All the voice that came out were just moaning. My eyes rolled up legs stretched body twisted I was having an orgasm. It was first time such a feeling. We both looked tired, we just hugged and lied on bed for sometime. It was our first time we slept off

I just opened my eyes time is around 6:30 AM morning, Renjith is sleeping we both are naked. I felt shy I needed my dress I couldnt find them we threw it in heat. I thought I need to go to my room and get my clothes as we had our arrangements on 2 different rooms. I picked a small towel and wrapped my body with that, it didnt cover me in anyway but it gave a feeling I am not naked. I saw Renjith opening his eyes he looked at me in towel he jumped at me tried to pull the towel away from me. I just moved a step back but he got hold of my towel and snatched it from me. I am naked again I saw a victory smile on his face, I made an angry look and walked to my room. Once I entered living room I realized the front door is open and I am naked in our living room with door wide open. We both slept naked in our flat with all doors opened, what if a thief had entered or a family friend or even our maid. I ran to my room, wore a kurti and a skirt quickly so that I can close the door. I didn't wear anything inside as I had to take a bath quickly.I was happy that day morning as we found love my husband has seen me fully and we enjoyed. I walked to front door, my red skirt is lying there in front of the door, shit we didnt took it yesterday night. I bend down to pick up skirt from floor and a footsteps came close to me.

It was the milkman came with the 2 packets of milk. He was looking at me his eyes were widened, he is getting a full unobstructed view of my boobs. I quickly pulled the skirt from floor and stood straight. Good morning madam, I have never seen you outside this early. While saying this he was looking at my braless boobs, since my boobs are not that big it didnot made much issue if I stood braless. he might be thinking why my skirt is outside on the floor. I just said the wind blew the skirt away from flat, I felt stupid after saying this. I just took the milk packets and closed the door. Now I realised now it is not just my husband who saw my boobs but a milk man also has seen.
[+] 5 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Nice update with husband and showing her assets to strangers....what she becomes in upcoming updates
Like Reply
Till now your story is suparb mixed with enf erotica fantasies .. Just the kind of spice i want to read.. Not some boring only sex based junk.. Keep posting this kind of stuff  yourock congrats horseride
Like Reply
Super story boss please continue
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
Sir update please
Like Reply
Chapter 4: My first factory visit

Then onwards sex became our routine, we enjoyed proper sex. Almost all nights we were having sex but we decided not to expand family for now. The intensity and excitement of our sex used to vary but it was never down. I noticed one thing in our sex life, sex is more exciting when I wear skirts, frocks or a dress which is revealing. Though I don't like to wear revealing dresses it happens sometimes that we reveal inadvertently. One day after sex we both were lying naked cuddling each other, I asked him why our sex is more exciting when I wear a skirt. He smiled he tried to change topic, finally he agreed that he has a fetish for skirt or revealing dresses. He told me, he gets a hard on when he sees a free loose skirt hanging near the knee, his mind imagines lifting that skirt there or wished for a wind to blow it up. I told him you can lift my skirt anytime you want , he said it is not just about my skirt. Then he told me he got the biggest hard on when he visited me in hospital though he was initially scared of health,  my state of dress made him hard later. He always imagined that while having sex. I scolded him you don't know how many of them saw your wife's panty that day and I explained to him. That night we had an amazing sex.

I started wearing skirts when I go out with him. I will be very careless with him when I am in skirt, letting him enjoy the oops moments.While sitting in car I will fold my legs like sitting on floor causing my skirt to raise and show the inner thighs. One time we have completed our shopping and came to parking lot with the shopping cart, I was wearing a frock which came couple of inches above my knee. The frock is flowing type light weight material. There was another car parked close to our car so we couldnt bring the cart near to our car it was parked a 20 feet away from the car. Renjith was moving things from the cart to car. . I decided to help Renjith with the last item remaining in the cart which was the 5kg rice packet. It was quite heavy for I lifted and placed on my thighs then I lifted and kept close to my chest and walked to car. Renjith has just put the item he had in his hand to car and turned to my side. He said shalini it is heavy it will.... and he stopped midway. He was looking around then he was looking at me smiling. He took out a camera and took a pic of me carrying the heavy rice bag. I just walked near to the car and put it in the boot. He told me if  I could lift things like this he will let me only move things from cart to car saying this he handed over the photo he took me. In the photo I was having a funny face as the bag was heavy and I was clutching it tightly wih my full strength, I also felt it funny. The screen was zoomed in with my face and rice bag visible, rice bag is covering my breast area. I joked to him if I carry the bag this way I dont need to wear the inners no one will get to know and laughed at my own joke. Renjith turned to me and said Really? he looked at the mobile screen and said seems like you havenot scrolled down. I scrolled the pic down, I was shocked. While lifting the rice bag I had accidentally raised my dress also with it. The dress front was completely lifted showing my sky blue color panty on display. Entire front part of my panty was visible along with my abdomen , the dress has got lifted above the elastic of my panty. Everything is clear in that photo. I walked past 2 cars with my skirt raised above my panty. I felt a shiver running through my spines, thank god there were noone in those cars and no security guards were there. Renjith started laughing seeing my state, next time we will not take the cart you can bring it like this to car from shop and you can ditch your inners. I hit him on his hand playfully feeling shy. We both agreed picture was very sexy and started driving home

Renjith : the picture looked good because you wore panties.
S: Really ? I thought you wanted to see more
R: Yes I want to see more but the contrasting color of your sky blue panty give the picture a good look.
S: So you are saying my panty is better than my open pussy.
R: I am not saying that, all I am saying visually sky blue color gave an extra contrast to pic. If you look the pic for falsh moment people can think you are wearing a skin colored pant. As there are no bushes to stand out, same color all over. Since a blue panty was there it becomes a centre of attention.
S: So you are saying my sky blue color panty was the centre of attention.
R: yes!!

He is concentrated on the road, I just lifted my ass from the car seat and slid down my sky blue color panty. I took it out from my legs, Renjith cannot see what is happening as he is looking straight. I just pulled out the panty in my hand and when we stopped at a signal I threw it to the steering and told him here is your centre of attention.He looked me in disbelief turning his face red looking at my panty lying on the steering wheel. 
S: I got rid of centre of attention, no one will look at me now. Saying this I lifted both my legs and kept on the dashboard with a 30degree turning towards drivers seat. He looked at me in disbelief looking whether anyone is looking inside. I just ignored him and sat checking my phone. We went home and had a nice sex that day.

Because of our daily sex routine he had some work piled up in his factory, so he had gone to his office on a second saturday which was a holiday. I decided to give him a surprise and decided to go to his factory. I wore my red skirt this is not the one he bought me this is a full length skirt not very thick and wore a purple color bra and panty . I decided to wear a white color top, as it is sunny I knew I will be sweating by the time I reach there so he will get little glimpse of my bra. About his skirt fantasy I had a lot of options to tease him after reaching his factory. I started on my scooter it is almost 45 minute journey to his factory,I was about 5more minutes to reach his office it started to rain. It was heavy  rain and there were no place to stand it was a very secluded area. I decided to ride further without stopping as I was scared to stop in a secluded place like this. I was thinking I was planning to show him my bra over a sweat wet t-shirt and my husband got super lucky. I looked down it almost looked like I am wearing only a bra with a thin wet transparent t-shirt. 

I was imagining his reaction on seeing me semi nude in his office. I could see his factory name compound from far "RS Textile Factory". I was about to enter but the gate was closed, a security came out and started questioning me where are you going. His eyes were drooling all over my body which is wet and transparent. The only hindrance the security is having in viewing my naked upper body is just the thin t-shirt and the heavy rain drops. I told him I am Renjith's wife he said sorry and opened the gate for me. His eyes were on my boobs when he opened the gate. I parked my scooter and lifted my t-shirt above my navel and started to dry before entering the factory, I did same with my skirt still it is sticking to my body. I have knocked the door and walked in to the factory.

Now I am in privacy of our factory there is no one other me and my husband. I just walked to his cabin, though I am visiting the place first time Ihad a fair idea about the place from cctv footage. I went to surprise him to my surprise he was not alone there was another guy was present. I have seen him at our marriage he is his manager Sanjay, he is bit old guy with around 35+ age. Both of them were stunned and staring at me, I was feeling shy. Sanjay just stood up from his seat hello madam welcome to our kingdom oh I am sorry your kingdom. We all laughed I was uncomfortable with him there as I was almost semi nude. I could see Renjith's face he is also looing awkward same time his face is turning red, yes he is hard I know my husband. Even I am excited to stand infront of them in a semi naked state. I could see my reflection in the glass walls which made me realized how naked I am. I was trying to cover my boobs but I can't do it without making them uncomfortable. 

though Sanjay want to enjoy feast infront his eyes, he decided to be a gentleman Shalini madam you may get cold if you stay in wet dress, why dont you change. I was looked quizzically at him change to what I dont have anything other than this. What are you telling madam you are standing in a textile company and you are worried about dress, hasn't Renjith sir didnt tell about our new range of products. I looked at Renjith and Sanjaya blankly, Sanjaya laughed and said madam we do make dresses for women on contract basis for other companies. It was new information for me though I knew we are into textile business. I looked at Renjith told me it is a new line of business we have just completed a set of orders just now, I wanted it to be a surprise for me. 

Sanjay asked what dress would I prefer to wear , I said any dress would do. He went to a corner in the factory came with a package . It contained a golden color full length dress which had an opening on the front came till waist and a thigh split on the leg came till my perlvic bone. I looked at him and said will it suit me ?. No madam this will be perfect fit for you and our dresses are mostly targetting Eurpean countries so the dresses designs will be like this, it is better than you catch cold you can run ..., he didnt finish that line. I got the dress from him, Sanjay told me we have only dresses Madam other accessories are not there. I was keep telling Renjith that we should get into that line of business also but he will respond he doesnt like thos accessories. Sanjay said this and winked at both of us. I understood the meaning hidden there. Sanjay told that he is leaving the office now leaving both of us there, he doesnt want to disturb us he told. He left the building, he had a bike behind he wore his raincoat and left. 

So it was just me and my husband just in that factory. We looked at each other I loved the dress it is something which a celebrity will wear to award nights. I said do you want me to change to this? Renjith nodded. 
S: I came here to give a visual treat for you
R: But you gave it to Sanjay also, what is special for me
S: Seeing you brother down there I think he is happy with the treat so far, I can give more treat if you want.
R: Like ?

His factory is like an open factory with a cabin in middle, so anyone entering can see what is inside the cabin. The tubelight and lights from computer made the room well lit. I just stripped my T-Shirt standing isnide cabin. Renjith was sitting in a recliner chair he got shocked and stood up lloked outside whether secuirty is looking inside or not. I just threw my wet tshirt on his face, then came my skirt which landed on the floor which is bit dusty like a factory floor. I was standing there infront of him in my purple bra and panty. 
S:Do you want me to wear this dress?
R: Yes , I want you to wear this dress.
S: What did Sanjay said about bra and panties
R: That's nothing it is not a profitable business.
S:I dont mean that, you dont like them? saying this my hand was on bra hooks.
R: oh.. no I dont like them they conceal the natural beauties.
S: is that so, I am an obedient wife, I dont want anything that my husband doesnt like. I quickly removed my bra and panty and threw to floor. I was standing naked in front of him. 

Then we saw a notification popping on the screen,"User has logged in to the system". We both looked at the screen, Renjith smiled and said seems someone is accessing the cctv footage. I bet it is Sanjay. A shiver wen through my spine, I am naked standing is he gonna see me. I covered both my boobs and pussy with my hands. Renjith sat down on the chair calmly and looking at me smiling. I was scared I told him to do something. He smiled and told me I was wondering when sanjay became such a gentleman. I was standing petrified without clothes just staring at my husband . He told me not to worry you are standing below the camera he cannot see you, it is a blindspot, he can see only if you move foot ahead . I was relieved to know that he can't see me.  The golden dress is on the table.

I mouthed at my husband asking what wil we do now. 
R: you can speak up cctv won't capture sound
S: why don't you switch off cam
R: then he will realise we identified him accessing our network. Only I will get this notification. I want that feature to be hidden from all so that I can track. I can even know which cam he is accessing by looking at that orange border. He is now accessing this cabin footage. He is trying to focus the camera to find you. His focus is now on your skirt and panty lying on floor. He is now  focussing it on your tshirt and the golden dress. 
S: chee, now he is aware I am standing naked as my all dresses are in floor and table.
R: yes he is aware , he is trying to focus the camera and trying find naked Shalini.
S: I felt shy hearing this commentary
R: I have an idea let's play with him, I will act as if I am working and will wave my hands. So he will assume you are roaming naked in the floor once he change camera you can take this dress and wear.
S: you can switch off the camera also
R: no I don't want that
S: ok, as you wish. Take this bra also so that he won't think I m wearing a bra, I said sarcastically and threw the bra at Renjith he caught it and kept it on the table. He waived bye as if I am going out.
R: he is changing the footage to floor, he is changing the camera and keep coming back to the cabin. He is not convinced that you will roam nude
S: do you want me to hang out naked ?

Suddenly Renjith's phone rang it was Sanjay. Renjith put the call on speaker.
Sanjay: hello sir
Renjith: yes Sanjay,
Sanj: I just called to inform I might be late for office on Monday.
Renjith: that's perfectly fine Sanjay, you know I don't monitor those things.
Sanjay: I know sire but it is my duty to inform you. How's madam enjoying office sir
Renjith: ya she is seeing around factory.
Sanj: Is it? Good good sir. I will call you back. Bye sir.

Call disconnected.

I was feeling excited with all these events. I just pinched my nipples looking at him. 
R: he is frantically looking at each camera. 

Saying this he turned the screen to my side I can see the camera switching to footages outside the cabin and adjusting the camera to focus on different corners. I just stepped outside of the blind spot. I went and sat in the chair took the golden dress and kept on my lap. Renjith was surprised by my act. I had seen the screen he can see only my shoulders and head from CCTV. He won't be able to tell me whether I am naked or not. Since my golden dress is missing on table he will think I wore dress and he missed the chance. 

Like I said sanjay came back to cabin footage and stayed in that scren for few seconds and we heard a notification " user logged out".

S: you didnt answer me ? you want me to roam nude here.
R: This is your office also, you can do whatever you want.
S: Really , then I shall I roam naked here. I was pinching my boobs while asking him.
His face became red.
S: May be I should roam naked when your staff are there so that they can make sexy clothes and try it on me. Me being your live model
R: that is a good idea. 
S: Chee.. have some shame you pervert,.
His face became more and more red with the conversation going on.

We both were startled to hear a male voice outside the cabin it was the security uncle. He just opened the door slightly and asked sir rain is over do you want met get some tea/ coffee for sir and Madam. I was shocked, he just a meter or 2 behind me and iam sitting naked. Since he is short he can see from my neck onwards. Renjith replied yes chaacha get us two hot tea and some snacks I will introduce to my wife also. Sure sir and he ran out to get the tea and snacks. 
 Once he left the vicinity I jumped out from the table and decided to wear the dress. Renjith started laughing at me. He almost seen me naked. I wore the dress it looked decent if I stay idle. If I move hands my cleavage will be visible and the gap wil get open till my navel. If I sit crossing my legs and adjust my dress thigh split will not visible. If I standup and walk my entire right leg will be open. Renjith said it reminds him of how I was lying in hospital when he entered .  I told him dear you wife had a bra and panty underneath not just dress. I feel more covered on that gown than your designer dress. 
While we were talking security chacha came with tea and biscuits. Renjith introduced him as Prem chacha. He stood their and talked to me , he was very happy to meet me. He said sorry that he had stopped me at the gates.and told me it will never happen again. He then looked at my dresses lying on table and said sir shall I put them in drier. Yes of course it is a textile factory they have driers I realised. Renjith just took the dress and handed it over to him including my inners. I felt shy seeing Prem chacha taking my inners. I could feel prem chacha trying to peep.inside my dress, the way I am sitting he can't see my cleavage and dress opening or he is not aware such an openings might exist in a dress. Madam, I will ask the helper boy to send the scooter to your flat I thanked him for that. He said bye and went with my clothes, then he went back his post after putting clothes in drier. 

Renjith told me it could take some time let's roam around. Renjith held me by hand and pulled me to the door and said get into the car. When I got tinto the vehicle my entire leg was outside of dress exposing my pussy and thighs completely. I asked him who will wear such clothes. We went on a small drive , while on drive my dress slipped from my shoulder exposing my boobs completely.  Renjith didnt let me put it back I was sitting on the car whole  time with my right boob out.

We were getting late and we decided to go to flat directly, we reached the flat parking around 9:30 night after picking up food from way.My scooter was already parked at the spot. Once we reached the parking I carefully got out from the car even then the dress slipped off my shoulder and boob was hanging out I quickly covered both dress and boob .Renjith is smiling and struggling to cover his hard on. We got into the lift and I told him your small brother is getting suffocated under you brief. My sisters are taking free air and views.  He extended his hand to get hold of me before then the lift stopped at 8th floor. There was an athletic guy with a tennis racquet in his hand infront of lift door. He looked at me he was staring at my dress especially the cleavage area then he said a hi to both of us, coming from party ? we said yes. He got down at 10th floor, we both looked at each other we both are very excited with all the happenings today. I got out from the lift and Renjith was walking behind me looking at my ass. I just quickly turned to face him, the swift movement caused the dress to fly opening the both my cleavage opening and my thigh exposing both my boobs and pussy to him in hallway. 

We got inside the room I was alreading wet and leaking down there Renjith was also oozing with pre cum. We fucked like bunnies all night. While having sex I was asking the question you want me to roam naked in you office and that question was exciting him. It was again a great night we both had multiple orgasms,  Renjith had left for his office in next morning. I was sitting in bed and thinking about the things happened last day.
[+] 6 users Like shaalu_re's post
Like Reply
Awesome update  banana Iex Iex Iex
Like Reply
Wonderful sir
Like Reply
Nicely written
Like Reply
Super story next update please
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply