Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painters enjoying mom and sister's panties these days
Renovation going on in house and we have these 4 painters coming in our house daily, although mom and sis rarely come out but near balcony my mom and sister's undergarments are there. Every day love the view when they stare at my mom's and sister's panties and bras. Mom removed them 2nd day but started again keeping them on next day onwards. 

The meeting spot or break spot for these painters is in balcony itself. I think they sniff them too . 

I feel disgusted and horny at the same time.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like wakhra swag's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Some time events like these change your thinking or should I say turning point when you realise what you actually like.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
Good for you.....maybe you should ask your sis what she thinks of the painters and their longing glance at her panties?
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
wow.... I am sure your mom & sis also aware abt the painters intension, and ready to spread her legs for them. be ready with cam to record your mom and sis action.

Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 01:41 PM)wakhra swag Wrote: Renovation going on in house and we have these 4 painters coming in our house daily, although mom and sis rarely come out but near balcony my mom and sister's undergarments are there. Every day love the view when they stare at my mom's and sister's panties and bras. Mom removed them 2nd day but started again keeping them on next day onwards. 

The meeting spot or break spot for these painters is in balcony itself. I think they sniff them too . 

I feel disgusted and horny at the same time.  Big Grin

wow i had the same experience a year ago. workers used to stare at my mom and sisters bra and panties. i used to get so horny. before they could come i purposely used to put my moms and sis undergarments in that bathroom. im sure they sniffed them because they used to be moved from the place i kept them. i have a fetish of sharing my moms and sis pics and undergarments to strangers.
[+] 2 users Like vishal27's post
Like Reply
Share the pic of bra and panties as it is
Like Reply
(24-06-2021, 02:42 PM)vishal27 Wrote: wow i had the same experience a year ago. workers used to stare at my mom and sisters bra and panties. i used to get so horny. before they could come i purposely used to put my moms and sis undergarments in that bathroom. im sure they sniffed them because they used to be moved from the place i kept them. i have a fetish of sharing my moms and sis pics and undergarments to strangers.

wah madarchod wah sahi plan kiya .... kabhi apni maa ya behen ko chudwane ki saazish kari hai ?....... mummy ki panty to maine bhi kai baar mere doston ke saath share ki hai 

Like Reply
(24-06-2021, 04:02 PM)paparanjit Wrote: wah madarchod wah sahi plan kiya .... kabhi apni maa ya behen ko chudwane ki saazish kari hai ?....... mummy ki panty to maine bhi kai baar mere doston ke saath share ki hai 

I also share my mom bra panty with neighbor uncle,,
[+] 3 users Like sayan210's post
Like Reply
what kind of panties and bra do they wear , just imagine if they are the kinky or exposing type they would know how horny ur mom and sis are.
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
show us the pic
Like Reply
I shared my moms panty with my friend and neighbor uncle
[+] 2 users Like Vivekp's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 10:26 AM)Vivekp Wrote: I shared my moms panty with my friend and neighbor uncle

my friend did the same with me enjoyed his mothers panties a lot
Like Reply
Mutual mom sex chat in hindi intrested dm me in telegram =@Meabbh
Like Reply
Latest #LGBTQ MOVIE Gay Love Story
Watch Now  http://fumacrom.com/1XkG7 
[img]file:///C:/Users/Lenovo/Pictures/gay.jpg[/img]
Like Reply
bump....
Like Reply
(24-06-2021, 02:42 PM)vishal27 Wrote: wow i had the same experience a year ago. workers used to stare at my mom and sisters bra and panties. i used to get so horny. before they could come i purposely used to put my moms and sis undergarments in that bathroom. im sure they sniffed them because they used to be moved from the place i kept them. i have a fetish of sharing my moms and sis pics and undergarments to strangers.

dm me to chat on ur mom/sis
Like Reply
(11-07-2021, 10:26 AM)Vivekp Wrote: I shared my moms panty with my friend and neighbor uncle

your mom age
Like Reply