Adultery The Humiliation of a Couple
Heart 
"What happened Raj? Are you ok?" Payal asked her husband in her sweet voice.

"I am fine sweetheart," he said, "It's just that I am stressed because of some work related issues."

"I have never seen you so worried before" Payal said as she hugged him. He didn't reply.

Raj looked nervous, rather obviously nervous. He was sweating and trembling. He looked at the innocent face of his beautiful wife while his mind was racing how to protect her from the "situation" they were in. Payal was completely unaware of what was going to happen to them.

Raj had married Payal 2 years ago. He had a small business, but recently he was facing a difficult time. He had suffered heavy losses and his entire property was at stake.

Suddenly they heard a violent knock at the door. Raj panicked.

"Payal, I'll go and see who is there. You don't come out of this room, ok?" he instructed.

Payal nodded and he went and answered the door. His worst fear had come true. Roy stood there with his gang smiling at Raj and his helplessness.

"Please" Raj begged, "Gimme a few more days, I'll return your money"

Roy pushed him aside roughly and entered his house and sat down on a sofa holding a gun in his hand. His men followed him into the house. Raj followed him and knelt before him.

"How would you possibly return my money, pretty boy? You don't have a penny to your name, this house is mortgaged, basically you are totally broke. So is money going to rain down from the sky tomorrow?" Roy asked.

"I'll manage somehow...but please don't hurt me," he begged.

"I have a better idea" Roy said, "You may not have money, but perhaps something else of value"

Raj looked confused.

"By the way, where is your wife? Won't she make us a cup of tea? You guys really gotta learn how to treat guests." Roy spoke in an amazingly gentle tone.

"Please leave her out of this. I borrowed your money, I will return it no matter what it takes," Raj begged.

"No matter what it takes?" Roy chuckled as he repeated Raj's words, "How about I put a bullet through your head right now?"

"No please," Raj said, "Killing me won't get you your money."

"Maybe not, but I'll get your lovely wife," Roy winked at Raj, "And you would die in vain."

Roy was smiling confidently at Raj. He placed his foot on the Raj's shoulder and ordered, "Call her, right now."

Raj called out her name loudly. Payal walked out the room and her legs froze instantly to see a gang of men in their house one of them holding a gun and her husband kneeling in front of him.

"Ahh there she is," Roy said with excitement, "Come here, lovely lady"

Payal walked towards him with reluctant steps. Roy made her sit down next to him and placed his hand around her slim waist. She was wearing a blue saree, with a black blouse, her voluptuous body looked very sexy in it.

"Ask your good-for-nothing husband, why I am here," Roy said to Payal.

Raj raised his head and his eyes met Payal's. He had to tell her the truth now.

"I am sorry Payal," he said, "I suffered heavy losses in business and I needed money, I could not get that much money from legitimate sources so I approached the loan sharks…"

"I am glad you did," Roy said staring at Payal's full breasts, making her uncomfortable. Then he put his arms around her and pulled her towards him and said, "Here is the deal honey, either I shoot him in the head and then we brutally gang bang you, or you be nice and co-operate with me, I'll just do a little hanky-panky with you and I'll let this prick live. Make your choice and be quick about it."

All this was too sudden for the poor girl. She had no clue that her husband that taken money from these guys.

"I'll do as you say," she said as she began to cry.

"Sweet, Roy said, "Please make yourself comfortable and sit on my lap."

"No" Raj shouted, "Please dont do this to my wife."

"Shut up" Roy growled shoving the barrel of the gun into his mouth, "Speak one more word and your brains will be all over the floor."

Payal got very scared and sat on his lap. She was trembling in fear. Roy sat down comfortably on the couch with Payal on his lap and he used kneeling Raj as a footrest.

"What a shame," he said wiping Payal's tears, "This lovely woman will have to suffer because of you. You are such a failure Raj, so incompetent." Then he looked at Payal and asked her, "Does he fuck well, or is he a loser in bed too?"

Payal didn't answer. She just hung her head in shame. Roy sharply pinched her thigh and said, "When I ask a question, I need an answer. I won't be nice to both of you for too long if such recalcitrance continues."

"So, does he fuck you well?"

"Yes" she answered.

"So you like being fucked?"

She was too ashamed to answer this question, but she was afraid. "Yes" she said.

"Really? In which holes have you been fucked before?" Roy asked

"In my pussy,"

"Only pussy? Did you never suck him?"

"I don't like such things...please...don't ask me such questions..."

"You are in no position to tell me what to do. This ain't a toy gun I am holding in my hand." Roy spoke in a stern voice.

"So your ass is still a virgin?"

"yes" she gasped.

Roy smiled and said, "I will fix that. Tell me how he fucks you, describe in detail."

"F..ffirst he undresses me, then he...I can't" she cried.

"You have to" he said grabbing her face in one hand, "For the next 2 minutes you talk continuously, and tell me every detail about how you get fucked. If you pause even for more than 2 seconds, I will kill him, and your time starts now."

A chill ran down her spine, and she just convinced herself that she just had to do this if she wanted her husband alive, she began to speak immediately, "He undresses me, he makes me lie down on the bed, then we do some foreplay where he kisses me, squeezes my breasts and sucks my nipples...and licks my pussy" she paused for a second to gather words, and continued hurriedly, "that makes my pussy wet, so he puts his dick in my pussy and begins so fuck me, sometimes he inserts a finger in my ass, he also plays with my breasts to arouse me more, and then when he cums he withdraws..."

Roy started laughing hearing her story and said, "You haven't even been talking for a minute and he came already? Darling, you need a real man to fuck you, who would last at least more than half a minute."

His men were laughing too.

"Is your cunt hairy?" he asked.

"No" she answered.

"You know I don't like these one word replies. Answer in complete sentences please"

"No, my pussy is not hairy. I shave it everyday"

"How big are these tities?" he said as he was gently stroking her breasts.

"36DD" she answered in shame.

"How big are your nipples?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

Payal was feeling extremely humiliated. She suddenly broke down and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Poor girl" Roy said, "Do one thing, slap him, and slap real hard."

Payal was shocked to hear that. How could she slap her husband?

"Would you slap him or like him dead instead?" Roy spoke in a threatening tone. He put the gun to Raj's head.

"Payal, please do as he says" Raj said.

She then slapped him lightly.

"Slap harder, he is responsible for whatever is going to happen to you."

She slapped him again, this time harder.

"Good, now give him a hard kick in the balls" Roy ordered. He forced Raj to spread his knees, and made Payal kick him in the balls a multiple times. Raj groaned in pain.

Both Raj and Payal were crying by now. Roy didn't care about Raj, but he hugged Payal from behind gently squeezing her breasts as he spoke, "Save your tears for worse things honey, this is only the beginning"

"Tie him and collar him" Roy commanded one of his men.

He tied Raj's hands behind his back and put a dog collar around his neck and gave the leash to Roy. Roy smiles to see a defeated kneeling Raj.

"You are going to be my dog, get it? Now show me how you can bark" Roy teased Raj.

When Raj did respond, Roy once again put the gun to his head.

"Bow, bow" Raj said in fear, while the other men laughed. Payal was shattered by this humiliation.

"Good doggie, now shove your head up your wife's petticoat and take off her panties with your teeth" Roy ordered.

He grabbed Payal from behind and ordered her to raise her petticoat and saree in front of her humiliated husband and 5 other men. She slowly raised it up to her knees, and Raj shoved his head in and began to pull her panty down with his teeth. Roy hit her ankles with his feet from the inner side to make her open her legs slightly while he continued groping her breasts from over her saree. Raj slowly pulled her panties down till they gathered around her ankles.

"Now Payal, pick up your panties and stuff them into this doggie's mouth" he ordered her.

As she bent to pick them up he roughly groped her ass that was now covered only by her nighty. He insinuated his fingers between her ass crack and rubbed her asshole from over the nightgown. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and she stuffed her painties into her husband's mouth.

"Wonderful!" Roy said, "You both are obeying me so well, let me give you a little chance to love each other"

Payal and Raj both looked at him unable to understand what exactly he meant.

"Payal honey, lie down here on the couch, raise your petticoat all the way till your waist and spread your legs as you do for your husband" he told Payal.

Payal was too ashamed to open her legs in front of so many strangers.

"If I do it, I am going to be very rough" Roy warned.

She reluctantly lied down, exposed her pussy and ass and opened her legs slightly. He skin was burning in shame.

"You can do better" Roy said, "Open wider please, and rest assured, the more easily you offer yourself to us, the less pain we will cause you"

She was too ashamed to obey him.

Roy sighed, "You gotta do everything yourself these days" he grabbed her legs and opened them roughly, and he opened the much wider than she herself had. Not just that, he sharply flexed her legs onto her stomach that exposed her most private holes to the everyone present in the room. Payal was so ashamed, she wished she had died before this.

"Keep them this way or I shoot your husband. And hold your pussy lips apart." Roy shouted. He was beginning to get annoyed because of the number of times he was forced to repeat this sentence. He made a mental note to make this bitch suffer for her resistance. As a punishment, he called his men to have a closer look at her exposed holes, humiliating her even more.

"Wow, look how she is holding her pussy lips apart to give us a good view, she my really love showing off her holes" one of them commented.

Payal cried aloud in helplessness, but didn't take close her legs coz he was afraid of losing her husband.

"Now lover doggie boy" he said grabbing Raj's hair, "Lick her cunt and make it wet for real men to fuck her, and don't remove that panty from your mouth"

Raj was extremely humiliated being forced to prepare his wife to be fucked by other men, but he had no choice. It was going to be hard for him to lick her with her panty stuffed in his mouth.

Raj grabbed his head and forcibly put his mouth on Payal's trimmed pussy. The panty that was forced in his mouth was wet with his saliva already, his tongue rubbed against that panty every time he flicked it across her pussy, with every little movement of his lips and jaw, the panty got squeezed in his mouth pushing his saliva mixed with her juices into his throat.

Despite the humiliation, her husband's tongue on her pussy was making her wet. She moaned involuntarily several times. Roy had forced her to hold her pussy lips apart, opening up more sensitive tissue to her humiliated husband's tongue.

Within minutes, her love juices began oozing out of her pussy. Roy pulled Raj away by the leash and stared at Payal enjoying her condition. The poor woman was lying there completely naked below her waist with her legs wide open, pussy lips held apart and displaying an oozing hole. The trail of her wetness went right up to her asshole.
[+] 4 users Like Indian Princess's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot story
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Now payal is going to enjoy multiple cock and raj is mere spectator.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Ooo my fuck... What a great story
[+] 1 user Likes Dominator's post
Like Reply
Make her a whore and she should start enjoy her husband sufferings while getting pleasures from these men. She should encourage them to beat her husband that he has not shown any of these after marriage.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2021, 06:02 PM)Chitrarassu Wrote: Hot story

(20-06-2021, 01:43 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice start

(20-06-2021, 07:29 AM)zulfique Wrote: Now payal is going to enjoy multiple cock and raj is mere spectator.

Thank you for your comments. Keep reading.
Like Reply
(22-06-2021, 01:22 AM)Dominator Wrote: Ooo my fuck... What a great story

thanks
Like Reply
(22-06-2021, 07:35 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Make her a whore and she should start enjoy her husband sufferings while getting pleasures from these men. She should encourage them to beat her husband that he has not shown any of these after marriage.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will consider it during future Updates.
Like Reply
Payal was still lying obscenely spread with wetness oozing out of her holes. She was afraid to move a muscle without Roy's orders.
Roy looked at her submission and smiled. He started clicking a few pictures of her humiliating display.

"Good girl," Roy said, "We need to talk. Sit up on the couch and keep those legs wide open and play with your boobs while we talk."

She got up and sat on the couch with open legs obscenely displaying her dripping wet pussy to everyone in the room and reluctantly started playing with her boobs.

"You, doggie boy," Roy ordered Raj, "Start licking her toes."

Raj crawled towards his humiliated wife and started licking her toes like a dog.

Roy sat down in front of the couple, enjoying their lewd display. One of his men held a camera over his shoulder recording the scene.

"Now listen to me carefully," he said smiling as he observed her nipples hardening through the fabric, "I am feeling bad for you that you have to go through all this because of this wimp husband of yours. Now I am offering you a choice - you can either be a willing slut, do as I say and I'll be nice to you, and I'll keep your pussy to myself and I'll make sure you enjoy this as well, or you can continue to cling to your precious honour and I'll strip it away in most unimaginable cruel ways. I'll make you a two rupess whore. Any man can have any hole of his choice for just two rupees and considering the amount your husband owes me, you could fuck countless men for a lifetime and still won't be able to repay the debt. So, what is it going to be?"

Payal didn't reply. She was feeling utterly humiliated.

"I'll do as you say," she said softly after some time. She knew she had no choice. Trying to resist him would only make things harder for her and they will have their way with her anyway.

Roy smiled and said, "So here's what we are going to do. You doggie are going to take her boobs out of her nighty and beg one of my men to suck. And you slut, you are going to sit on that couch and masturbate for the camera," he said signaling one of his men to start recording a video on Payal's phone. "We are using your own phone to make this more fun. You are not allowed to cry, because if you do at any point in the video, we are just going to start the whole video all over again."

Payal wiped her tears and asked, "Will you let us go after that?"

Roy smirked, "You are in no position to bargain. And if either of you ever ask me a question again, you are going to be very sorry. Now stop wasting my time and get on with it."

Realizing they had no choice, Payal started touching herself. Raj reluctantly slid the straps of her nighty off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her milk jugs. Payal was 5'2" in height and had a fair complexion. Her breasts were huge, her size was 36DD. She had large light brown areolas like milk chocolate and small nipples the size of a pea.

The men made lewd noises as her boobs were exposed for the first time. Her pussy and ass were exposed already. She was practically naked.

"Please..." Raj begged one of Roy's men, "Please suck my wife's boobs"

All the men in the room started laughing at them.

"Not interested," the man replied teasingly.

"Please," Raj begged again, "They are really good, soft and juicy..."

"What are you selling mangoes?" Roy laughed.

Raj broke down into tears, unable to take the humiliation.

"OK, sissy don't cry," the man said as he walked towards Payal, "You'll learn how to offer your whore wife body in a way that would interest real men."

Payal held up her boobs offering them to the man. He smiled at that and said, "See that? She is a far better learner."

The man started kissing and licking both her nipples, and squeezing her breasts hard, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Raj was licking her toes as ordered, while Payal played with her pussy keeping her legs wide open. Her pussy was dripping wet. Another man was recording her slutty display on video on her own phone. She was nearing orgasm. Her expression began to change. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the humiliation and the pleasurable sensations she was feeling due to the man licking her nipples and gently sucking her boobs, and two fingers going in an out of her pussy. The man recording the video zoomed in to record every tiny detail of her slutty expression. She began to moan, and involuntarily pushed the man head harder against her breasts. As she was about to cum, she arched her back, further pushing out her boobs and began to finger fuck herself faster. Soon she came, convulsing like a shameless slut with her legs wide open and a total stranger at her breast. She lifted her hips off the couch and moved he cunt rhythmically back and forth to extract the full amount of pleasure from her forced masturbation.

Raj who was still sucking her toes got a nice view of his wife's tits being sucked by a filthy goon and his wife enjoying every bit of it. He felt a tingle in his pants and there was a small bulge.

Payal fell limp on the couch as the man continued to suck her boobs. When she recovered from the orgasm, she suddenly realized what she had done in front of the camera and started crying.

Roy smiled at their condition.

"Don't you cry slut," he said, "Look it seems your husband also enjoyed the show that your put on for all of us."

Payal looked at Raj's crotch and saw the tiny bulge. Raj ordered her to strip her husband naked and she obeyed. All the men laughed looking at his tiny cock.

"No wonder your wife is such an unsatisfied slut!" Roy said teasing him, "Today I'll show you how a real man fucks a slut"

He ordered Raj to lie flat on the ground. His small 2 inch cock stood up at right angle. He felt extremely humiliated, but to his surprise he was getting aroused at the thought of his wife being fuck by other men.

Roy made Payal get on all fours and straddle his face so her pussy was directly above his face. Roy made them maintain this position for 15 minutes, driving Payal mad with anticipation of her impending bang in front of her husband. A drop of her wetness trickled down her pussy and fell on his face.

Just then she felt Roy's huge cock rub the entrance of her pussy. She shuddered and her pussy got wetter to welcome the anticipated penetration. Raj was able to see his wife's wet pussy and Roy's 8 inch hard cock, about to enter her, all this just a few inches from his face.

"Now be nice doggie boy, thank me for this nice view and beg me to fuck her," he ordered.

"Please fuck me wife," Raj begged tearfully knowing he had no choice.

Roy grabbed Payal's hips and entered slowly inch by inch. Payal moaned as she had never taken such a huge cock before. He was almost three times the size of her husband. But her pussy was all hot and wet, so she felt only pleasure as Roy pushed the entire length of his cock inside her. The feeling of being filled was so overwhelming, Payal moaned like a bitch in heat. When she looked down, she could see her husband's tiny cock standing erect.

Raj watched Roy's cock disappear into Payal's wet pussy. He watched this man pound his wife, first with slow sensual strokes and then faster. The fucking happened so close to his face that there was nothing else he could see, just another man's cock going in an out of his wife's pussy and her boobs jiggling with every thrust. He heard her slutty moans, and as the fucking continues, more drops of her wetness were splattered on his face.

Payal moaned loudly she felt other orgasm build up. She starting thrusting her hips back at Roy. Her husband got even more around to see his wife welcome this man's cock. Roy fucked her so roughly like she had never felt before with her husband. Within seconds she came hard again. Roy felt her tight pussy muscles rhythmically milk his cock trying to extract his seed as she thrusted her hips back with all her strength.

"Please don't cum inside me," Payal begged, "I'm not on any birth control. My husband always used a condom."

"Condom? Seriously? What a moron! So, this is the first time you are feeling skin to skin?" Roy asked.

"Yes," she cried.

"And you are clearly liking it...well slut, I felt you cum just now on my cock, so it is only fair if I cum inside you,"
He began thrusting harder and faster and she felt his hot seed fill up her womb. She had never felt this before. Roy withdrew his cock, leaving a trail of her wetness mixed with his cum that dripped slowly onto her husband's face. She was crying bitterly now, knowing that she could get pregnant with Roy's child. The tears flowed down her face and started dripping on her husband’s cock as her pussy was dripping onto this face.
[+] 3 users Like Indian Princess's post
Like Reply
Super hot update
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
gooo onnnn
[+] 1 user Likes dilema's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2021, 06:02 PM)Chitrarassu Wrote: Hot story

(22-06-2021, 08:59 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: Super hot update

(22-06-2021, 11:35 PM)dilema Wrote: gooo onnnn

(23-06-2021, 12:20 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you for your comments
Like Reply
(23-06-2021, 06:50 AM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: Excellent bro

Thanks for your comment. Btw I'm a woman.  Smile
Like Reply
Wow, beautifully narrated.
Like Reply
(24-06-2021, 07:27 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: Wow, beautifully narrated.

Thanks for your comment.
Like Reply
"I'm hungry" he said taking out his phone, "I'm ordering pizza"

All the men cheered. He ordered the couple to maintain position till the pizza delivery arrived. Payal kept starting at her husband's still erect cock. while she held her still dripping pussy over his face for nearly half an hour.

"So, here's what will happen next slut," Roy spoke addressing Payal, "Once the delivery boy arrives, you are going to convince him to put 2 fingers in your ass. And you, doggie boy will record a video while he does that and lick his fingers clean after that. And find a way to pay for the pizza too."

"NO!" Raj protested, "Enough is enough! You banged my wife already, and we will not take any more humiliation!"

"Really?" Roy laughed, "Why not? Apparent this whore of a wife you have here likes it, she came twice already, didn't you see? Well, let me show you!"

Roy played the video his men had recorded of his wife masturbating and getting fucked. "I think I could send it to all the contacts in your sweet wife's phone, and let everyone know, wouldn't that be nice? Let me start with her in-laws."

"No, please, no" Payal begged, "We will do as you say..."

Payal was very afraid of her father in law. She liked to live a modern lifestyle, wear sexy clothes but her father in law was very conservative and forced her to wear a saree and always cover her head and face with a "ghunghat". He believed that women should always remain covered from head to toe, not speak until spoken to, keep their eyes downcast and must always serve their husband and his family. She was afraid that if he sees this video, he would kill her.

The doorbell rang. The couple began to dress up quickly. Roy smiled at their eagerness and walked into their bedroom along with his men.

"Remember if you don't get the boy to finger your ass or you don't get me the video of that, I'll send out these videos. And bring me the pizza before you start your slut show...I'm starving!" he said jeering at the couple.

Payal opened the door and found a young boy, of 18 years of age. He was 5'5" tall, very skinny and had a dark complexion and average looking facial features. The body was mesmerized to see a beautiful Payal standing in just her stain night gown in front of him.

Raj took the pizza from the boy and went inside the bedroom to give it to Roy and his men.

Payal asked the boy to enter and closed the door behind him. She looked seductively at the boy and said, "I'm sorry I don't have any money to pay for the pizza but would you like...something else?"

The boy was taken aback. He never expected anything like that. He was a very nervous she kind of boy. Payal was also equally nervous.

"Li...like what?" he asked.

Raj walked into the room and the boy got even more nervous seeing her husband.

"Like you would like to see my boobs?"

The boy looked at Raj in astonishment.

"It's ok," Raj reassured, "She is beautiful and she likes showing off. I don't mind either."

"Okayyy..." the boy said.

Payal reluctantly slipped her night down, slowly revealing her large milky breasts. The boy's jaw dropped. He had seen porn videos, but he was a virgin and he had never seen a woman strip in front of him. And Payal was so beautiful, he had never imagined that a poor boy like him would ever see such a beautiful woman's breasts.

He stood mesmerized. His immediately felt a tingle in his groin and his pants tended up due to erection. Raj started recording a video as he had been ordered he felt his own erection too, but even this young boy seemed to have a larger cock than him.

"May...may..I touch?" the boy asked taking a step towards Payal. She instinctively took a step back.

"No...no touching...I mean...ok" she reluctantly agreed, as she knew if she wanted him to finger her ass, she needed to give him some incentive first.

The boy cupped her huge breasts with his trembling hands and squeezed them gently. He was feeling the softness of a woman's breasts for the first time. His eyes clearly showed his delight. He rubbed her nipples with his thumb and she moaned.

"What happened?" he asked as he suddenly got nervous, "Does it hurt?"

"No...it feels good," Payal replied feeling ashamed of herself.

That excited the boy more and he started groping her breasts and stroking her nipples, enjoying her moans as he now knew that meant that she felt good when he did that.

"Please.." Payal begged, her cheeks red with shame, "Will you please put your finger in my ass?"

The boy suddenly pulled away in disgust. "What? Put my finger in your ass...chiii...that is dirty!!"

"No please...I like it," Payal desperately tried to convince him as she knew what would happen if she would fail, "I really feel good when someone fingers my ass."

"Yuck! No!" the boy persisted, "I am not putting my fingers in anyone's ass!"

"Please...I'll let you touch my pussy also..." Payal begged.

The boy thought for a while. He realized for some strange reason she was really desperate to get his fingers up her ass.

"Hmmm...if you need it so badly...I'll do it if...you..kiss my cock..." he said, his voice showing his excitement mixed with nervousness.

"Ok, I will do it..." Payal agreed reluctantly.

She knelt before him, and unzipped his pants. She pulled down his underwear and his erect cock sprang free on her face. She was surprised to see the large size of this young boy's cock.

She gently held it in her hand. The boy moaned as it was the first time a woman had touched him there. His personal hygiene was rather poor for her taste, she didn't like the smell of dried urine on his cock. But she desperately needed him to finger her ass so she kissed the head of his cock as she had promised. The boy moaned loudly as he felt his cock twitch.

"More, more please...kiss me all over...and my balls too!" the boy demanded.

Payal hesitantly complied. She showered the entire length of his cock with kisses and when she started kissing his balls, the boy couldn't take anymore. With a loud moan, he ejaculated all over Payal's face and hair. When he opened his eyes after the orgasm, he was delighted to look at the delicious mess he had made. Payal felt degraded. Even her husband had never cum on her face. And now she was coated with a delivery boy's cum.

"Ok, now I'll do your dirty work but please be quick, I have more pizzas to deliver," he said zipping up his pants.

Payal turned over without wasting any time and got on all fours. She lowered her head and raised her ass. The boy's cum was still dripping from her face, she tired to wipe it from her face with her hands, but it was so warm and sticky, she ended up getting messier.

The boy was delighted seeing the sexy woman offer up her ass to him, begging him to put his fingers inside. He put one finger on her asshole and started pushing in. Her ass was very tight, it was hurting her. Raj was filming the whole thing as ordered but he felt bad seeing his wife in pain.

"No..please not like that" he said shamefully guiding the boy, "It will hurt her if you try to insert a dry finger. Please put your finger in her pussy first so that it gets lubricated."

Raj couldn't believe what he was saying. He was giving instructions to a stranger how to systematically degrade his wife. His cock grew harder as he watched the boy dip two fingers in his wife's dripping pussy.

"What is this white thing?" the boy asked as he inserted two fingers completely in her pussy.

Payal moaned at the pleasurable sensations.

"It is cum," Raj answered feeling utterly degraded.

"Did you just fuck her?" the boy asked.

"No, another man did," Raj said.

"Wow!" the boy exclaimed, "She really enjoys being touched and fucked by other men, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does" Raj replied.

The boy stroked her clit a little and she moaned. She just hope she wouldn't shamefully cum again in front of this boy. She felt the boy slowly slide his now wet finger into her ass. She relaxed and accommodate it. The feeling of being filled made her moan.

"Wow, she is really a slut!" he boy said as he sensually moved his finger in and out of her ass and she moaned louder and louder, and he observed her pussy get even more wetter.

"Please..." Raj requested remembering Roy's precise order, "Please put in one more finger..."

The boy chucked and said, "You also must like to have your wife fucked by other men." He slid in one more finger. Payal moaned again as her tight ass gripped the boys two fingers. It wasn't as dirty as he had thought. He was actually now enjoying finger fucking her ass, and he never wanted to stop. Just thinking of how it would feel to have his cock up there made him hard again. She was moaning wildly. The boy started teasing her clit with the other hands and she began to feel the heat rising in her groin. She started rhythmically moving her hips. The boy enjoyed the view. He played with her ass for some more time and finally withdrew his fingers just before she could cum again. She moaned in disappointment. But she was relieved that she had finally completed the task and her video will not be circulated.

"Where's the bathroom?" the boy asked, "I need to wash my hands. Can't be delivery pizzas with hands smelling of ass."

"Oh, I'll clean your hands" Raj said as he immediately took the fingers in his mouth and began to lick and suck them clean.

The boy was shocked, but he let Raj lick anyway. He smiled at Payal whose face was still covered with his cum. She was now holding the camera recording her husband sucking the delivery boy's fingers which were in her ass a moment ago.
[+] 3 users Like Indian Princess's post
Like Reply
Perfect humiliation. This time both seems to enjoy. Once a whore is always a whore. Strange that she did not get angry on her husband who was responsible for all these.
Like Reply