Poll: Buratal and bloody
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
kangana ranaut
80.00%
4 80.00%
gal gadot
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

kangana ranaut vs gal gadot brutal fight story
kangana ranaut vs gal gadot
Two hot strong women will fight and destroy each other body
Story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story will follow
Vote and comment

[Image: images-23.jpg]
[Image: kangana-ranaut-in-bikini-2915.jpg]
[Image: images-28.jpg]
[Image: images-38.jpg]
[Image: images-33.jpg]
[Image: images-37.jpg]
Like Reply
Two hot women
Against each other
Vote and comment

[Image: images-31.jpg]
[Image: images-43.jpg]
[Image: images-26.jpg]
[Image: images-46.jpg]
[Image: images-36.jpg]
[Image: images-44.jpg]
how to fix the resolution on my computer
Like Reply
Two hot women in brutal fight
Comment and vote story will follow

[Image: N0711.jpg]
[Image: images-40.jpg]
[Image: images-32.jpg]
[Image: images-47.jpg]
[Image: images-29.jpg]
[Image: images-41.jpg]
Like Reply
Two women will destroy each other body

[Image: images-24.jpg]
[Image: images-45.jpg]
[Image: images-30.jpg]
[Image: images-42.jpg]
[Image: images-25.jpg]
[Image: images-39.jpg]
virtual dice dnd
Like Reply
kangana ranaut vs gal gadot

Kangana ranaut life was not going great she recently lost lot of film. Kangana was very depressed one day she wake up went to the bathroom took a shower came out of the shower nude she came in front of the mirror and said I am hot I can get any film, suddenly her phone ring it was her manager, kangana ranaut pick up the phone,the manager said there is Hollywood film company want you to come to Los Angeles and meet them they want you in their film, kangana said tell the film company people I'm coming to Los Angeles, kangana pack her bag and wanted to the airport got in jet and wanted to Los Angeles, after coming to Los Angeles she went to a hotel and rest, next day kangana ranaut wake up her phone ring it was the film company people they said please came to office and meet the producer and film director, kangana ranaut wanted to film company office and after entering the director said hi please come with me to the producer office, kangana said alright I'm coming, kangana entire the producer office room. Kangana ranaut meet the producer, the producer said we want to a film you will be the second lead and you have to do same hot sex with the main actress gal gadot, kangana said I know I'm here from the film she said alright its my first Hollywood film, then the producer said why don't you take off the clothes and show us your hot body, kangana said alright then she take off for shirt and pant, kangana was standing in bra and panties showing her hot muscular body, suddenly a woman entire the room it was gal gadot. Gal gadot entire the room and see kangana and said you have a very hot and body, kangana ranaut look at gal gadot and said you must be the lead actress, gal said yes I am, both woman look at each other with lust, the film director said girls tomorrow the film shooting start so go and rest, both woman said alright, kangana ranaut grade her clothes and left the office, gal gadot also left the office.
Next day at morning
The film director was sitting in this chair waiting for Gal gadot and kangana ranaut, suddenly both kangana and gal gadot entire the film studio, the film director said ladies I been waiting for you, the director said today we're going to shoot a fight in between both of you in this fight scene kangana you will lose to gal gadot, gal gadot smiling and said I will do my best,kangana looking at the director and said I will my best, 10 minutes the film director said action both women came close to each other and grabbed each others shirt and rip it off, both women step back and take off their remaining clothes, both gal gadot and kangana are in bra and panty put them both of them step back and pick up their pants and rip shirt, both women are in bra and panties , both kangana and gal look at each other and came close to each other and then start punching each other in the boobs and abs for 10 minutes, both women grabbed each other hair and pulled it hard as they can, for 20 minutes both kangana and gal screaming in pain, the director shout just lose the fight kangana, kangana cried and scream I give up, after that the fight was over, the director said the shooting is over for today next day we're going to shoot a hot sex fight between both of you, both kangana ranaut and gal gadot look at each other with hate said all right, gal gadot said you are nothing front of me bitch, kangana ranaut said I will teach you a lesson, both women got dress and left,
Next morning
Both kangana ranaut and gal gadot enter the film studio, the studio was empty, suddenly the director enter the studio with the camera man and said ladies today both of you will sexfight each other, gal gadot said I will fuck you so hard that you will beg me to stop, kangana ranaut said I will today fuck you so hard you will be humiliated. Both kangana ranaut and gal gadot take off their clothes became nude.
The film director said fight Woman-to-Woman do you best and people will enjoy you fight.

Kangana ranaut and gal gadot stood three feet from each other, naked, with their strong breasts and solid abs, and strong cunts. Gal gadot said I am more woman than you could ever hope to be, My tits would squeeze yours flat!”

Kangana ranaut said My tits would crush yours through your rib cage and my strong thick nipples would break yours and point them inwards!”

Gal gadot said My nipples would break yours off and my cunt would smash yours,Kangana ranaut said My cunt and clit WILL smash yours let's fight Woman-to-Woman and Naked TIT-to-TITand CUNT-to-CUNT!”

Nipples hard and thick. Their clits protruding from their firm pussy lips. Each women ready to fight, ready to devastate. Both kangana ranaut and gal gadot came together, slowly, toe to toe, their nipples lined up perfectly and as their nipples met head on and forced against each other, both were forced to recede inside their host breast from the power of the bodies behind them. They each gave long, concentrated, grunts as their nipples continued to harden and thicken in their fight of womanhood. Both kangana and gal wrapped their arms behind each others back, rights over lefts, and as they looked into each other’s eyes began to crush each other’s rib cage to fight even harder tit-to-tit with breasts swelling against each other from thoughts of winning the cock and growing pressure from the now furious bear hugs. Each woman now loudly grunting with each breath. Then kangana ranaut screamed FIGHT ME!”
both kangana and gal screamed, drew back their hips and slammed them forward flexing their abs to bring pubic bone against pubic bone and clit against clit. Still crushing their chests fiercely together each woman drew back her hips with her legs spread open and knees bent. Then slammed their cunts together with a unified “UNGH!” Again, again, again, and again their cunts rocked into each other, the women screaming into each others face, their nipples, both at full length and thickness, now burning with pain as they fought to extend through one another. The breasts around those nipples sore as they crushed into each other. “WHUMP!” another pussy punch impacted, the fire in the women’s eyes still flared with the wild hatred that comes as rivals fight for sex. Kangana ranaut bitch!” they screamed as another dull impact ran through their strong vaginas. The women drew back their pelvises again and from a half crouch slammed forward, asses and abs flexing; their clits met directly slamming against each other “AAAHHHHHH!” screamed gal gadot as kangana ranaut screamed a lower gal gadot bitch!” in return. Gal gadot’s legs buckled and kangana ranaut’s momentum carried both women to the wall behind gal gadot. Now up against the wall kangana slammed her clit into her foes once more before gal gadot was ready, drawing another short “AHH” from her enemy. Kangana drew her hips back again but this time gal gadot was prepared as well and gave a thrust, but the extra room that kangana had made her cunt that much stronger as kangana ranaut’s cunt slammed gal gadot’s cunt into the wall. They rammed their pussy punches into each other another three times, each time both women screaming primal hatred to each other, asses flexing as their womanhood fought for sexual supremacy. The next three intense thrusts saw kangana ranaut start to lift gal gadot’s body off the floor as her cunt began to overpower her rival’s sex. On the fourth thrust kangana’s nipple found relief as her nipple forced gal gadot’s to bend slightly inside her tits. Kangana ranaut and gal gadot slammed together again and again. Kangana ranaut lifted her hated enemy off the floor and slammed her gluts into the wall behind her releasing a groaning crack from the wood. Flexing her powerful ass kangana pinned gal gadot above her.

Kangana ranaut felt her tits swell into gal gadot’s, her thick nipples stabbing into her enemy’s. “OOOUAAA!AAAAALLLLLAKKK!AAAHHHHHACK!” gal gadot half screamed half moaned as kangana’s tits expanded and crushed into her own. Kangana looked over at the film director he is enjoying this fight. Kangana looked down at her chest just in time to see it fully expand and crush gal gadot’s tits.

“ My tits are the womanliest. My sex is the strongest.” kangana ranaut said.

Gal gadot then dropped her bear hug to grab kangana’s ass. Kangana did the same and they slammed their cunts together, pubic_bone-to-pubic_bone, clitoris-to-clitoris and stood there flexing into each other. Their sex strained into each other and they each screamed furiously as they tried to outlast each other in this test of strength. Then kangana ranaut’s cunt contracted on gal gadot’s, and though gal gadot then tried to flex back, kangana’s cunt had gal gadot’s clit crushing it from the sides. Kangana ranaut growled with the feeling of her sexual strength and then her clit expanded even more and bent gal gadot’s clit in on itself. Gal gadot screamed as kangana ranaut finished her growl.

Kangana flew into fury slamming her cunt into gal gadot’s again and again;
The film director screamed nice I am enjoying it people will enjoy it to girls.

Gal gadot’s tears began to flow against her control. Kangana ranaut screamed MY CUNT IS STRONGEST, gal gadot screamed NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! CRACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Gal gadot’s eyes widened in the scream, a blood-curdling scream, as her cunt finally lost. Tits flat and to the sides of her chest, clit forced inside her own vagina, and cunt bone crushed. Kangana ranaut pushed her to the floor until her womanhood pinned its enemy to the floor. Kangana ranaut screamed I win, gal gadot screamed just let me go. Kangana ranaut let gal gadot go and said don't mess with me bitch.
The film director said the film is complete you can go, kangana ranaut kiss the director and left the studio and wanted to her hotel, gal gadot also left the studio, gal gadot reach her apartment take off her clothes become nude came in front of the mirror and said I am hot I will destroy kangana ranaut, gal gadot get dress and wanted to kangana ranaut hotel for a fight.
Kangana ranaut was talking a shower in her room, kangana came out of the shower nude came in front of the mirror and said I destroy gal gadot I am the best, kangana ranaut got dress and wanted to the bar for a drink.Gal gadot came to kangana ranaut hotel she wanted to the bar for drink she needs a drink before the fight kangana ranaut

Kangana ranaut walked into the bar of the hotel The bar was almost empty. A middle aged couple sat cuddled together in one corner, and two old gentlemen were at the bar with their beers and watching Sportscenter.

As she approached the bar, kangana ranaut glimpsed someone sitting alone in a corner booth. It was gal gadot."Oh great. More of that bitch is all I need," she thought.Gal gadot was equally displeased as she thought, "What the hell is kangana ranaut doing here she should be in her room.

Kangana ranaut and gal gadot made eye contact and traded little smirks as kangana ranaut went to the bar and gal gadot sipped her drink. As unpleasant as it was, Kangana ranaut knew she'd have to go over and gal gadot knew she would. It was an awkward situation.

"Mind if I sit down?" asked Kangana in a monotone voice. Gal gadot shrugged. "Suit yourself. It's a free country."Kangana didn't responded, but rolled her eyes as gal gadot stuck her nose in her glass and took a sip.Gal gadot looked to kangana ranaut and said, "I don't know how ugly you are you Indian bitch.

Kangana ranaut wasn't going to let that comment slide. Kangana ranaut said I am ugly but you are bitch, gal gadot said Excuse me "What did you call me? Kangana ranaut said I called you a 'bitch'. Did you call me a bitch?" asked gal gadot in a firmer tone.Kangana ranaut answers No. I said 'it was a ugly bitch.

For a few seconds the two woman locked eyes. Each saw the hate and animosity that the other felt. For days the two had competed fiercely with each other in hot fight, and for the past few days the became rivaled.
"But you know," said Kangana ranaut taking a drag. "I should've. "Oh! Is that right?" asked gal a gadot nodding with a intense glare."Yeah, that's right," spat Kangana ranaut glaring. "Just admit it. You've always been jealous of my body," she went on to say.Oh"I don't know why. My body is much, much better than yours, I just don't use it like you do," gal gadot said.

Kangana ranaut smirked, and said, "Oh please.Gal gadot continued, "Hell, bitch, everyone knows that you had to spread your legs for all you got. You suck as actress."Fuck you, bitch," snarled Kangana ranaut leaning in close. "At least mine are worth spreading," she added.

"Do you care to find out, bitch?" asked gal gadot leaning in to meet her."I'm not afraid to fight you, if that's what your thinking," responded kangana.Then lets take this up to your hotel room," said gal gadot. Kangana ranaut nodded, "Lets."

Both kangana ranaut and gal gadot they proceeded the room for a catfight.Once inside, gal gadot locked and bolted the door shut. Turning around she started to unbutton her blouse. "You gonna get out of that dress, bitch, or do you want it ripped off?" asked gal gadot removing her shirt.

Kangana unzipped the black summer dress and let it fall around her heels as gal gadot shimmed out of her khaki shorts. The girls kicked off their shoes and walked to the middle of the room."I've waited for this for a long time," said gal gadot as she started to circle. Kangana ranaut circled saying, "You should've said something days ago, bitch.Kangana ranaut body was sleek and sexy in her black lace bra and tiny black lace panties. Gal gadot was lean and beautiful in her yellow satin bra and matching thong.

Gal gadot and Kangana ranaut now crouched and circled as they closed the distance between them, each looking for that perfect moment or opening in which to strike."I'm gonna fuck you up, bitch," stated gal gadot growing anxious to tear into her rival."Then shut that cock sucking mouth, bitch, and fight me," Kangana ranaut replied."You slut!" shouted gal gadot lunging forward.Ready for that, Kangana ranaut sidestepped and belted gal gadot right in the belly."Uuugghh!" groaned gal gadot doubling over.

"Stupid cunt," mumbled kangana as she latched onto gal gadot's hair and threw her down. Kangana ranaut quickly straddled the gasping gal gadot and sent two cheek blistering slaps across gal gadot's face before sinking her hands in her hair. Gal gadot tried prying kangana's hands loose as Kangana ranaut beat the back of her head into the carpet. As Kangana ranaut continued slamming her head to the floor, gal gadot switched defenses and grabbed two fists of kangana ranaut's hair and started bucking.

"Oooouuucchh! Bitch!" shouted Kangana ranaut as gal gadot shook her head from side to side while bucking. Kangana ranaut held her upper position a few more seconds as she stopped pounding gal gadot's head into the floor and started pulling back on her hair.

Gal gadot winced, "Fuuucckk!" Gal gadot lost a handful hair, but returned the favor to Kangana ranaut as she succeeded in shaking and bucking her off. Rolling to their knees, the girls rubbed their scalps as they glared hatefully at each other."Slut!" Kangana ranaut yelled leaping.

The two women fell to the carpet in a tangle of arms and legs. Their long legs laced together and their fingers intertwined as they rolled over and over each other. Kangana ranaut broke a hand free and grabbed gal gadot's left boob. Gal gadot yelped out, but latched onto Kangana ranaut's right boob. Within seconds their bras were off and they squeezing and pinching each other's titties."Yeeoooowwww!" cried gal gadot as Kangana ranaut gave her cheek a taste of her fingernails.

Gal gadot sent a fist under Kangana ranaut's right eye in return. Kangana ranaut fired back with an uppercut to the jaw, crunching gal gadot's teeth together, and then she rolled gal gadot onto her backside and pinched both of her pink nipples.

"Eeeeeooowww!!" Gal gadot screamed as her nubs were turned back and forth.Fuuuuccckkk!!" howled Kangana ranaut as her right tit took a savage scratching.

Kangana ranaut and gal gadot continued mauling each other's breasts for a few more moments both woman Ware in extreme pain. But this wasn't enough. Their hatred saw both actress going for the other's womanhood. Kangana ranaut's panties and gal gadot's thong were soon pulled off as each went for the other.

"Oooooo!! Fuuuuuuuccckkk!!" cried gal gadot as her curly pubic hairs were being pulled."Ssshhhhit!! 'Bitch!!" Kangana ranaut wailed when her short and curlies were yanked. Kangana ranaut put a claw-like grip on gal gadot's pussy.Gal gadot winced out through gritted teeth as she slipped her long finger up Kangana ranaut's tight twat.

"Aaaaahhh!! Nnnnooo!!" bellowed Kangana as gal gadot invaded her sex organ and flicked a fingernail on the top of her pussy wall.

Kangana let go of gal gadot's snatch and freed her own. Both kangana ranaut and gal gadot then wrapped their arms around the other's back, sealing their bodies tightly together. They were cheek to cheek and hissing in each other's ear as their breasts, bellies and beavers lined up opposite of each other. Their tan, toned legs snaked together as Kangana and gal gadot rolled very slowly across the floor grinding away and squeezing each other to death.

"I hate your fuckin' guts, bitch," growled gal gadot in Kangana ranaut's ear as gal gadot rolled on top and mashed her tits with kangana ranaut's.

Even though gal gadot's tits were smaller, kangana ranaut's tits were up to the challenge. Their nipples rubbed and took turns bending. Their smooth stomachs slapped together with each breath they took. The sweat building thicker and heavier by the second. Their bushes became tangled as their vulvas started flexing together, parting a little more each and every second."You're a miserable actres," whispered Kangana in gal gadot's ear as she rolled on top and pumped her crotch into gal gadot's crotch.And you're just plain miserable, slut," replied gal gadot as she rolled Kangana ranaut on her back."Fuck you," snapped kangana ranaut lifting her crotch into gal gadot's, the lips peeling a little further apart.

The slow roll continued back the other way as they bear-hugged each other as tightly as possible. Their tits continued mashing and flattening out as their cunts were now slick and slippery and opening fully to each other like fresh flowers in bloom.While neither one had any lesbian tendencies, they both seemed willing to prove the better woman. With their hot, sweaty cheeks pressed together, Kangana and gal gadot slowly re-shifted their tangled legs in order to get their hot, wet pussies lined for battle."You can't take me, bitch," Kangana ranaut said softly as her pussy made full contact with gal gadot's pussy.

"Like I said, my body is much better and so is my sex, you cheap slut," whispered gal gadot from on top.Resting their heads on the other's hair-matted shoulder, Kangana ranaut and gal gadot began gyrating their hips as their clits found each other out.Mmmmmmm," moaned Kangana ranaut as gal gadot's big, stiff flesh came into touch."Ooooooo," gal gadot groaned as kangana ranaut's long, hard nub poked back.

For about five long, grueling minutes, both kangana ranaut and gal gadot fucked. Kangana ranaut rolled them on their sides as she and gal gadot fought to keep the other's face pinned to the carpet by means of her own. Their tits were still mashed fully, but not fighting, although their nipples had crusted over and were still twisting and bending together. At times they would dig a set of nails into the other's back as they experienced a moment of unwanted pleasure.

Kangana could feel gal's pussy starting to quiver. She knew her rival was close. Pulling back on gal gadot's hair, Kangana ranaut rolled her way on top and started humping her pussy hard against gal gadot's thrusting cunt.

Gal gadot felt the tide rising deep within. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer. The thought of being forced to orgasm to her rival was repulsive, but she couldn't hold it back."Oooo, you bitch," she moaned. "I hate you. I fuckin' hate you."Come on, you cheap slut. Cum, bitch, cum," mumbled Kangana as she spent all her strength on gal gadot's pussy.

Kangana grew mad and gave gal gadot's face a light slap as she ordered her to climax. Gal gadot's face wrenched and her eyes opened wide as the tide rushed forward."Ooooooh, gawd. I'm going to cum. You bitch! Oooohh, nnnoooo!" she cried shaking her head back and forth with the help of Kangana ranaut pulling on it.

"Yeeeeeesssss!! Yeeeeeessss!! Ooooooooooo!!!" Gal gadot moaned loudly as her sex flush away the sweat of their hot, wet pussies.A smile of satisfaction spread across kangana ranaut's face as she rolled off and lay on her back. For a few moments both kangana ranaut and gal gadot lay on their backs spread eagle and breathing deeply. Their red, bruised breasts sank into their chests as their soft tummies rose and fell with each expansion of the lungs.

Turning her head and looking at gal gadot, Kangana ranaut asked, "Bitch, you still think your body is hotter now?"Go to fuckin' hell, bitch. This isn't over yet," said gal gadot trying to sit up.Kangana ranaut rolled towards her and pushed her back down saying, "Then I've got plenty more to give. So, spread 'em, bitch."Alright, bitch. Bring it on," said gal gadot parting her legs.

Kangana ranaut turned and positioned herself into a 'V' with gal gadot. With their pink pussies parted, gal gadot and Kangana ranaut shoved them together with a dull, smacking thump. Both girls moaned softly and pushed their pussies into better positioning. Rolling their hips counter-clockwise, they each grabbed hold of the other's legs around the thigh and started pumping.Aaaah," moaned Kangana ranaut as her clit found gal gadot's clit.

Gal gadot groaned as well as their stiff nubs fenced with each other in sexual combat. Then like two sex-starved nymphos, gal gadot and Kangana ranaut fucked. They dug their nails into each other's thighs as their hips lifted and fell rapidly together. The sound of their pubic hairs bushing together made like Brillo pads as the friction turned the flesh red. Their tight, shapely butt cheeks burned against the carpet and their titties shook like bowls of Jell-O. The girls haunched down tighter, each trying to spread her pussy over the other. Kangana ranaut could feel the burning sensation to cum. Closing her eyes she fought to maintain control. She grabbed several pubic hairs on the top of gal gadot's cunt and pulled.

"Scream my name, bitch!" Kangana said tugging."Fuuuuucccckkkk!!" Gal gadot cried instead as she too grabbed some cunt hair.Thrusting with all their might, Kangana ranaut and gal gadot screamed and shouted at each other. Both women expressing their deep deep hatred for the other as they balded each other's bush. Gal gadot felt as if her whole body was about to split. She was on the verge of a major league orgasm as Kangana's pussy was taking hers in whole."Nnnnnoooooo!!" Gal gadot yelled as she suddenly sat forward.

Kangana rose up with her as she and gal gadot wrapped each other in a bearhug. Their tits dangled together with their nipples touching as they kept pumping their pussies together. Kangana ranaut was almost in tears as she fought back the dying urge to cum.Motherfucker!" she screamed as she took double fists of gal gadot's hair and yanked back."Aaaaaahh! Ssssshhhhit!" cried gal gadot as she jerked back on Kangana ranaut's hair with one hand as her other latched onto a nipple and pulled.

"Eeeeeeooooowww!!!" wailed Kangana ranaut as her tender nip was stretched beyond limits, but took a nipple between her fingers as well.For the next few moments they remained frozen in mortal combat. Each was having her hair removed at the roots. Their nips were purple and being twisted and pulled harder than before. Their asses burned and blazed from the carpet as their hot pussies continued fighting.Aaaaaaaaarrrrggggggg!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggg!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg!!!" screamed gal gadot as her body erupted against Kangana ranaut. Kangana held gal tightly by the hair and nipple as her rival's body spasmed out of control with sexual fluids. Gal gadot's face told the story as she stared at Kangana ranaut while screaming out her name. Kangana ranaut kept pulling hair and nipple alike and fucking gal gadot's pussy until she couldn't squeeze out one more drop of juice.

The girls fell onto their backs, still joined at the cunt. Kangana ranaut could feel gal gadot's pussy twitch occasionally as they lay motionless. Gal gadot was sobbing softly while Kangana ranaut just tried to get her senses and wind back about her.

Gal gadot's pussy made a 'ploop' sound as Kangana ranaut pulled her crotch away and rolled to her knees. Slowly Kangana ranaut stood. Her hips ached and she had trouble standing at first. Gingerly she slipped her dress back on, not bothering with her bra and panties which were ripped to shreds anyway. Gal gadot looked up at her with tear filled eyes. She was holding her crotch and still sobbing."P..p..please," gal gadot begged, looking up at Kangana ranaut.
Kangana ranaut just looked at her expressionlessly, hesitated, then turned and left gal gadot laying on the floor in pain.
Kangana ranaut grabbed gal gadot hair pull her up and punch her in the abs, gal gadot screamed in pain, Kangana ranaut said bitch I win, Kangana ranaut throw gal gadot out of the room, Kangana ranaut came in front of the mirror and said I am the best I win.
Kangana ranaut win.
Like Reply