The real incident (incest)

****** this is a true incident in my life *******

Hii, this is pranay

I'm here to share the real story that happened in my life with a Cpl. I don't know where to start
we met on a site. and had a conversation over 6 months long.
one day we decided to meet and we planned but sadly they had visitors their relatives. we r all set to meet if they left home.
but they didn't. so we cancelled the plan

then after a week, I received a message that today I'm on leave lets meet this is in the morning but I was on a journey told it's not possible now. then we decided to meet at night. in the evening I had a voice call on hangouts with her wife and mentioned his location.

then I went to my home and mention to my parents that today is my friend birthday we are having a party then I left. reached location by 9 pm on my way purchased condoms(2 boxes)

I had my food in a restaurant and waiting for him it's around 10 pm got a  call from him shared my location then we met and had a cup of coffee we had a small conversation then we left around 10.30 pm

we reached their home she sat on the sofa reading paper. offered me water.
then we had a hug and kiss on his mentioning

their kid was sleeping in the other room we went to the 2 nd bedroom.
then we had a chat just a casual one about her age (35) my age (20) etc etc
then her hubby entered. then I removed her clothes we 2 on bed he was watching. then I called her mom, please remove my clothes.
her hubby told me to treat her as your mom.
he is near us told her that your son is fucking u.we were chatting while fucking and her hubby is stroking his dick while talking beside us. I called her mom and we three were enjoying ourselves. after completion then he fucker her in the loose pussy which I made it.
while she stroking my dick. he did just for 5 mins

then I told that let's have 2nd round. they told us that kid wakes at night it's going to be a problem so we ended there.

this is our first meet after 2nd meet 
we are now as a family and I became their stepson

note: I have described it as short as possible not covered all the detail. It's just a breif
           thier may be some mistakes 
looking for similar minded to share thoughts  If possible meet all of us

Pm with ur hangouts id 
welcome
[+] 4 users Like Pranay2p's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 125179204_934411493755713_43329701536471...e=619185FD]
Like Reply