Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
Adultery Busty beauty Mrs. Dimple Aggarwal and ugly Birju Naukar
Shocked 
Hello everyone. I been on this for quite a while and looking at the deteriorating content quality and shitty bot threads on this forum, I have decided to try to add value to this forum from my side. I have read several stories on this forum and think I should give it a try also.
My story will not be like some typical unrealistic stories that you get to read everywhere on the internet. Rather I will try to keep it as close to real world scenario as possible. If you are someone who like a lot of sexual scenes in the stories and hardcore stuff. You may not like my work. I am willing to put all of energy and brains behind my work so that it does not sound like a fairy tale from another dimension. This story will be more focused towards sexual tension, feelings, sensuality and of course housewife adultery.  
This story will be a mix of both Hindi and English because I am not comfortable with writing it only in single language. I am not sure where to put this story, so I will post it in both English and Hindi sections.

Last but not the least I am not a writer and beside my exam papers, I haven’t written anything else in my life. So please excuse my mistakes and guide me through my story. Please support and provide your feedback.  
LETS MAKE XOSSIPY GREAT AGAIN
[+] 1 user Likes thereald's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Congrats for story
Story to start karo bro
[+] 1 user Likes Lok k's post
Like Reply
congratsfor new thread
[+] 1 user Likes Raghu's post
Like Reply
EPISODE- 1

Dimple was sitting in front of her dressing table and drying her hair with a towel and while she was looking in the mirror, she was getting proud of her beauty. Her tight white Kurti was struggling to hide her round and juicy boobs. Her breasts were full and bigger making her deep cleavage visible. Droplets of water from her hair after shower were falling slowly on her Kurti making her black bra slightly visible. In her mind, she was pondering how lucky her wimpy husband was for getting a buxom beauty like her. The morning birds were chirping outside the window of her room and rays of sunshine had started to fill her luxurious bedroom with light making it more beautiful. Dimple was feeling good after a warm morning shower and the peaceful sunny day elevated her mood even more.

Suddenly Dimple starts hearing an irritating voice from behind. It was her husband Rohan rushing through his clothes. He started complaining about not able to find his favorite tie that he begged Dimple last night to keep it ready for his important meeting. His husband’s constant whining quickly changed her serene expressions and she threw away wet towel from her hair and started yelling at Rohan, “ main thumara baap ki naukar nahi hu. Apna samman khud ready kiya karo ek raat pehla.
This sudden ferocious burst of anger from Dimple scared Rohan instantly and his face became red with fear and his heart started thumping inside his chest. Rohan tries to calm Dimple down, “ arra baby gussa kyu ho rahi ho main toh bass puch raha tha ki meri tie kaha rakhi hai”. Dimple charges towards Rohan with more anger, “ maine tumhari tie aur kapro ka theka nahi le ka rakha hai. Subah Subah mera dimag mat khrab karo”. Rohan started sweeting with fear,” arra baby please shantt ho jayo. Vo toh mmm….ma just meeting ka leya late ho raha hu and meri meeting kafi important hai.” Dimple’s anger was getting worse with every word of Rohan, “ nahi, pehla mujhe ya batao mera uppar kya ehsaan kar raha ho meeting main ja kar. Jaise bhi tie mil rahi hai pehan ka daffa ho jayo meri shakal ka samna sa varna mera sa burra koyi nahi hoga”.

Rohan realized that things have starting getting worse and drops his head down in fear and take his office briefcase, quickly finds another tie that didn’t go with his suit and charges out of his bedroom to outside his house where a 55-year-old fat and ugly man was cleaning and wiping a glossy Mercedes S class. He sees Rohan coming towards him with a face almost in tears. “ Namaste sahab apke gaadi ko acchi tara saaf kar deya maine” he says in a Bihari accent. He quickly opens the door requesting Rohan to get inside the car. His words felt comforting to Rohan after the scolding he got from Dimple. Rohan starts finding his tongue to speak “ arree Nirmal kaka thankyou. Chalo koyi toh meri respect karta hai es ghar main” speaking in soft voice so that Dimple doesn’t possibly hear him talking from her room. Nirmal was the driver of the house. He was old but his body was rock hard with years of hard work. He was a bulky person with a lot of fat on his body. His forearms were strong and his stomach was hanging down from his fake leather belt. His skin tone was dark and rough. He had ugly facial features with a broad nose and an unkempt greyish beard. Despite his visual physical flaws, he proved to be a good servant over the years while driving for Rohan and before him, for his father also. Due to his loyalty and hard-working attitude, Rohan kept him as his driver despite his growing age and belly. Nirmal shuts the door behind Rohan and quickly gets in the driver's seat. “ Sahab kaha chalna hai?”. Rohan replies in an irritated voice, “Gupta ji ak office chalo jaldi. Miain already late ho gaya hoon”. Nirmal tries to calm him, “koyi baat ni sahab aap chinta mat karo main gaadi kheech ka rakhta roon. Hum bas thori der main pahucnh jayenga”. The luxurious Mercedes quickly gets on the road and away from the beautiful bungalow which reads “Aggarwal Residence” on top of the fancy house gate.
[+] 7 users Like thereald's post
Like Reply
Good one bro but
Dimple ka introduction detail me do to maza aaye
[+] 1 user Likes Lok k's post
Like Reply
(18-06-2021, 04:07 PM)Lok k Wrote: Good one bro but
Dimple ka introduction detail me do to maza aaye

Thanks for the feedback. Next episode will cover the introduction.
[+] 2 users Like thereald's post
Like Reply
(18-06-2021, 04:15 PM)thereald Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. Next episode will cover the introduction.

Promising start. Let’s see how the story unfolds. 

Good luck.
[+] 1 user Likes rehanboy16's post
Like Reply
Bhut badhiya start hai bhai....rohan ki biwi dimple ka attitude se lag raha hai ki wo khus ni hai rohan se ...ab ye to aage pata chalega ki kyu dimple aisa bartaw kar rahi hai.....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Good start Therald my friend....U have a great story at hand,am sure you will do full justice.
[+] 1 user Likes qazmlp's post
Like Reply
Housewife Adultery theme is always the most erotic
Like Reply
Badhiya
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Super start buddy...
[+] 1 user Likes amarchandershetty's post
Like Reply
Good job ,, DEAN WINCHESTER. keep it up
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Waiting......
[+] 2 users Like Lok k's post
Like Reply
EPISODE- 2

Rohan felt relief as he kept going away from the place which no longer is the comfortable home he once knew before his marriage. Back in the Aggarwal residence, everything fell silent to normal. Dimple came back to her normal senses after her usual anger outburst. She went back to making her hair and getting ready for the day. She heard soft footsteps climbing the stairs and slowly making their way to her room and a lady with a wrinkled face entered through the widely opened bedroom door. “ Kya huya beta, subah subah kyu jhagra kar raha ho apas main” with an insincere smile making sure she doesn’t irritate Dimple further. It was Rohan’s mother- Seema. Dimple looked at her with fathomless eyes and thought in her mind, “ ohh common ab ya budhii aa gayi mera dimag khrab karna. I really wanna punch this stupid women’s face” but she controlled her emotions taking pity on Seema’s age and deteriorating health. Dimple brushed aside her anger“ arra mummy ji mujha konsa shonkk hai apke beta sa behas karna ka. But agar subah subah mera sarr par koyi chadega toh kya main uski aarti utaru. Aap Rohan ko bolo na ki apni wife sa kaise baat karta hain”. Seema sensed Dimple's rage and out of her motherly affection and sense of duty she tried to calm Dimple down, “ arra bacha jaha pyaar hota hai vahi to larayi bhi hoti hai. Koyi na tum gusaa mat keya karo. Aapas main pati-patni arram sa nipta leya karo agar koyi problem hoti hai.”
As Seema finished saying this, Dimple walked towards her hastly, “ Aap na ya gayaan apna beta ko do, married life main kaise raha jata hai mujhe acha sa pata hai. Main koyi anpad nahi hoon.” As Dimple said this she stressed more on the word “anpad”, because Seema wasn’t a highly educated lady. She only had basic government school-level education. Dimple tried to taunt her indirectly. Semma felt this and realized that there was no point in arguing and her motherly guidance aren’t going to bear any fruit. She dropped her head down feeling humiliated, turned, and started retreating out of the room to the stairs to her room which was on the ground floor.
She closed the door behind her and wiped her slightly wet eyes and prayed in her mind, “ ha bhagwann app kripaa karo ham parr. Es ladki ko thori akal do. Varna ya hamara ghar and mera shareef beta ko hamesha ka leya barbaad kardegi aur ek din hame hi ghar sa nikal degi”.
Incidents like these were regular affairs in Aggarwal residence, which might look peaceful and lavish from outside its beautiful walls but inside of the house was filled with misery, sadness and betrayal- Dimple being the sole reason.
Dimple felt a bit of evil relief by taunting her mother-in-law. She looked at the time and realized it was running faster than she thought. Her upper body was ready with a tight-fitted white kurta and underneath it a black sports bra, which made her breast curves evident. However, her lower body still needed better clothing if she was to get out of the house. She quickly closed the bedroom door and stripped her baggy pajamas full of floral artwork. Her thunder thighs and big soft ass were naked under her white Kurta which was up to her knees. Her skin was pale which made her curvy body even more irresistible. She opened her closet drawer and pulled out a black Calvin Klein underwear, slid them in between her legs, and slowly started pulling and adjusting them upwards her ass. She liked to wear tight clothing and struggled a little around her ass because her ass was growing bigger for her clothing. She giggled a little thinking about the growing structure of her body. Her struggle continued as she now tried to get her legs and ass through slim-fit light blue denim jeans. She slowly backed towards her bed, where she sat and pulled her jeans upward with strength. Her ass cheeks spread even bigger by sitting on the bed. Her struggle ended and she stood before her mirror looking at herself. Her tight clothing made every curve of her body more attractive. Her plump boobs dying to get out of her tight bra and ass jiggled as she walked. She was contemplating her beauty when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and suddenly a modest force from outside made the door swung wide open. It threw Dimple a couple of steps back and in a matter of second room was filled with adorable laughter. “Mumma mumma mumma main toh ready hoon school jana ka liya. Main apsa pehla doodh pe ka ready ho gaya. I am first and you are second”. It was Dimple’s 5-year-old son Aryan who was adored by everyone in the family. His laughter and happiness was the only thing that bridged the gap between Dimple, her husband and his family. Being a mother, Dimple loved her son more than anything and this love was one of the reasons she stayed as the daughter-in-law of the doomed Aggarwal family.
Dimple’s face illuminated with a broad smile and she joyfully picked Aryan up in her arms. Before she was able to say anything to him a lady in her mid-20’s came barging into the room. It was the maid of the house- Sapna. “ Aryan tum bahut naughty ho gaya ho aaj kal. Didi dekho na kaise dauurr raha hai sarra ghar mian. Apko bhi dsturb kardeya. Aur apna doodh and omelette bhi poora finish nahi kayi”. Dimple gave a frowning look at Aryan in a funny way and put him down from her arms, “ Acha bachuu what is this behavior? You are getting naughty by every day. No worries, I will tell the monster that you don’t listen to others”. Just like every other child, hearing about the monster made him a bit anxious and made his voice softer than usual, “sorry mumma, I will finish my breakfast”. Dimple hid her laugh looking at Aryan’s cute worried face and kissed him on the forehead. “ Sapna jaldi sa hamara breakfast laga do we are getting late. Aryan ko school drop karka mujhe apna friend ka office jana hai”. Within a few minutes, Dimple finished her breakfast, started sipping on her protein shake as she walked out of her house towards her pearl white Range Rover. Her ample boobs were jiggling as she walked. She was oozing sex appeal in her tight clothes.
Sapna opens the back door and Aryan jumped into the car while Dimple adjusted her voluptuous body in the driver’s seat. Dimple checks her makeup and hair in the rearview mirror, throws a naughty smile knowing that her beauty can remind an old man about his youthful days, and finally drove towards Aryan’s school.
[+] 4 users Like thereald's post
Like Reply
Thanks a lot for the support everyone.

Next updates with talk about the story and history of Dimple before and after she got married to Rohan.
Please bear with me.
[+] 3 users Like thereald's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 12:33 AM)thereald Wrote: Thanks a lot for the support everyone.

Next updates with talk about the story and history of Dimple before and after she got married to Rohan.
Please bear with me.

No issues dude...We understand the need to create context and proper background. Without that,the seduction and excitement in the story won't be complete.
And you have also created her as a sexy young voluptuous MILF.
So that and her dressing style should add glam quotient to the story.
[+] 2 users Like qazmlp's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Good build up
Keep going
[+] 2 users Like Lok k's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210620-020002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210620-020046.jpg]
image upload

[Image: IMG-20210620-020029.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like qazmlp's post