Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise incident
I am 50 years old. usually i will visit to various places and stays in hotel. As usual I reach to a hotel, one room service boy (around age 25 with slim face with brown colored skin) came to me and carried my luggage to my allotted room. He has shown me the room and advised me to call to reception of any help.  After I got refreshed after 1 hour, he pressed the bell for calling me, when I opened the door, he questioned me Sir, did you call me. I said no. I thought you called me at reception and he went back. After 10 minutes, once again he knocked my door, Sir, my duty is over to this night - any thing you require? otherwise my duty is over, I will go. I said I dont want any thing you can go. In the meantime after refreshment I was watching a blue film with a hot sexy 18 girl and oldy man who is eating her pussy and  I got excited and my rod got erected 90 degrees in my shorts. Once again my room bell rang, I minimized the computer screen and  opened the door half way for enquiring who has come. The same room service boy standing at the door and asking me anything you required, I said with little bit angry, I dont want anything, you go. He was looking at my short looking dick part (already it is standing inside my short), he kept his hand on my dick and pressed on the short from outside the room from halfway opened the door. I surprised how he suddenly hold my dick. When he hold my dick from the short, I little bit moved back and came to my bed wanted to sit. He came along with behind and he pulled my short and hold my dick and pressed with his hand. Really I surprised and I am unable to do anything with a slight digi mode. Once again he rounding off my dick with his hands (by that time I was already seeing the blue film ready to ejaculate), sperm drop is coming out. He tole me Sir, your honey drop has come out, Once again he pressed hard my dick with his hand, I was burst and released my honey in his hands.  He told me Sir your honey is released, he went inside the wash room and washed his hand. He was going out he said Sir, if you require anything please call to reception.  For this act I was dumb.
[+] 2 users Like rupeshrajani10's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-06-2021, 03:54 PM)rupeshrajani10 Wrote: I am 50 years old. usually i will visit to various places and stays in hotel. As usual I reach to a hotel, one room service boy (around age 25 with slim face with brown colored skin) came to me and carried my luggage to my allotted room. He has shown me the room and advised me to call to reception of any help.  After I got refreshed after 1 hour, he pressed the bell for calling me, when I opened the door, he questioned me Sir, did you call me. I said no. I thought you called me at reception and he went back. After 10 minutes, once again he knocked my door, Sir, my duty is over to this night - any thing you require? otherwise my duty is over, I will go. I said I dont want any thing you can go. In the meantime after refreshment I was watching a blue film with a hot sexy 18 girl and oldy man who is eating her pussy and  I got excited and my rod got erected 90 degrees in my shorts. Once again my room bell rang, I minimized the computer screen and  opened the door half way for enquiring who has come. The same room service boy standing at the door and asking me anything you required, I said with little bit angry, I dont want anything, you go. He was looking at my short looking dick part (already it is standing inside my short), he kept his hand on my dick and pressed on the short from outside the room from halfway opened the door. I surprised how he suddenly hold my dick. When he hold my dick from the short, I little bit moved back and came to my bed wanted to sit. He came along with behind and he pulled my short and hold my dick and pressed with his hand. Really I surprised and I am unable to do anything with a slight digi mode. Once again he rounding off my dick with his hands (by that time I was already seeing the blue film ready to ejaculate), sperm drop is coming out. He tole me Sir, your honey drop has come out, Once again he pressed hard my dick with his hand, I was burst and released my honey in his hands.  He told me Sir your honey is released, he went inside the wash room and washed his hand. He was going out he said Sir, if you require anything please call to reception.  For this act I was dumb.

Wow....i guess u just got lucky Tongue banana
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-06-2021, 03:54 PM)rupeshrajani10 Wrote: I am 50 years old. usually i will visit to various places and stays in hotel. As usual I reach to a hotel, one room service boy (around age 25 with slim face with brown colored skin) came to me and carried my luggage to my allotted room. He has shown me the room and advised me to call to reception of any help.  After I got refreshed after 1 hour, he pressed the bell for calling me, when I opened the door, he questioned me Sir, did you call me. I said no. I thought you called me at reception and he went back. After 10 minutes, once again he knocked my door, Sir, my duty is over to this night - any thing you require? otherwise my duty is over, I will go. I said I dont want any thing you can go. In the meantime after refreshment I was watching a blue film with a hot sexy 18 girl and oldy man who is eating her pussy and  I got excited and my rod got erected 90 degrees in my shorts. Once again my room bell rang, I minimized the computer screen and  opened the door half way for enquiring who has come. The same room service boy standing at the door and asking me anything you required, I said with little bit angry, I dont want anything, you go. He was looking at my short looking dick part (already it is standing inside my short), he kept his hand on my dick and pressed on the short from outside the room from halfway opened the door. I surprised how he suddenly hold my dick. When he hold my dick from the short, I little bit moved back and came to my bed wanted to sit. He came along with behind and he pulled my short and hold my dick and pressed with his hand. Really I surprised and I am unable to do anything with a slight digi mode. Once again he rounding off my dick with his hands (by that time I was already seeing the blue film ready to ejaculate), sperm drop is coming out. He tole me Sir, your honey drop has come out, Once again he pressed hard my dick with his hand, I was burst and released my honey in his hands.  He told me Sir your honey is released, he went inside the wash room and washed his hand. He was going out he said Sir, if you require anything please call to reception.  For this act I was dumb.
Hot experience. Did you think about it later and masturbate?
Like Reply