Poll: Will you share your bitch or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes i will share my bitch and fuck infront of me
0%
0 0%
i will share a bitch address and a 3some
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aunty wanted to fuck daily, with complete privacy
Tongue 
I am coming off from very ruff and harsh breakup, I need a busty wife, aunty, to have a fling or an affair. Privacy is utmost important. 

Down for many things, Obsessed Boob lover.  sex sex
  1. If you are a cuck or want to be a cuck or had a fantasy of some stranger sucking your wife/mom's boobs for hours and cumming on her juicy tits and face contact me.
  2. I am in complete health, not even an STD i expect the same from the partner. 
  3. Would love to suck, lick, fuck and ravage your wife/moms tits infront of you. 
  4. If you are afraid you might lose your wife if you go on full cuckold and somebody fucks her, then let me tit fuck and get a bj with cum in mouth and on her tits. 
  5. Will fuck her all holes and make her orgasm multiple times. 
  6. One of my previous partner was feared that she might leave him for me and he begged not to fuck his wife's brains out, but do the above things. so if you are somebody like that contact me.
  7. I prefer women from Vijayawada, Guntur, Eluru, and surroundings. As I go to these places on regular business. 
  8. Share your wife, lover, mom's nudes in my dm if you like my offer. 
Complete privacy is more important. 

I too have lot of fantasies, share yours
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-06-2021, 02:04 AM)KingYoda Wrote: I am coming off from very ruff and harsh breakup, I need a busty wife, aunty, to have a fling or an affair. Privacy is utmost important. 

Down for many things, Obsessed Boob lover.  sex sex
  1. If you are a cuck or want to be a cuck or had a fantasy of some stranger sucking your wife/mom's boobs for hours and cumming on her juicy tits and face contact me.
  2. I am in complete health, not even an STD i expect the same from the partner. 
  3. Would love to suck, lick, fuck and ravage your wife/moms tits infront of you. 
  4. If you are afraid you might lose your wife if you go on full cuckold and somebody fucks her, then let me tit fuck and get a bj with cum in mouth and on her tits. 
  5. Will fuck her all holes and make her orgasm multiple times. 
  6. One of my previous partner was feared that she might leave him for me and he begged not to fuck his wife's brains out, but do the above things. so if you are somebody like that contact me.
  7. I prefer women from Vijayawada, Guntur, Eluru, and surroundings. As I go to these places on regular business. 
  8. Share your wife, lover, mom's nudes in my dm if you like my offer. 
Complete privacy is more important. 

I too have lot of fantasies, share yours
Hi, ping me on hangout - krp9331
[+] 1 user Likes krislip's post
Like Reply
(07-06-2021, 02:14 AM)krislip Wrote: Hi, ping me on hangout - krp9331

My hangouts not working bro, but will share a working one by mid night. could you share your wife's pic in dm.  thanks
Like Reply
Wink 
Dear friends, I just want to get laid whenever i go to a city. Previously I had lot of long and short term relationships and i am currently taking a break from them. Now All i want is a hot fling and if things are good a short term relation. All discrete. Please share any woman you fucked whether she is your gf, ex or a family member. I am even ok with if she is a real slut. You may have fucked some br*hels in your city or nearby place share her details on how to approach and other details.

But first please share your fuck buddy pic in nude. It would be great if it is with clear face. In simple words share someone details you know definitely willing to fuck a stranger for anything $$. 

I don't want to violate any forum rules hence i am unable to write in great detail. Please share any details here or in dm or even to hangouts. 

condition: she must be real person and no chatting or any other bullshit. she must have big tits  (hand fill is okay). Please share her photo and city name if possible her contact info so that when i visit that city i can go there and enjoy.  I am okay with 3some if she is your family member(any relation). If she is a pro$titu8  please share her full pic with clear face and other details such as cost, location any std.  sex sex sex

in next week i will be in kakinada ap, if anyone from that area can share any info that would be great. example of a pro$titu8 is below

example: [Image: desi-xxx-telugu-aunty-nude-photos-sexy-tits-ass-34.jpg]
Like Reply