Fantasy Lust for Friend's Mother by bena4u
Story :- Lust for Friend's Mother

Written by bena4u

I do want to thank my editor "Bandicoot" for making my story a much better. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you Bandicoot.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Zeshan's luck changed one day when his best friend Zaheed asked him to meet him at his house. When Zeshan arrived, he rang the doorbell and waited for the front door to be answered. Soon a strange voice behind the door said, "Who's it?"

Zeshan replied, "I'm Zeshan. I'm here for Zaheed."

The door opened, and a young lady, who looked too young to be the mother of a young son like Zaheed, announced, "Hello. I'm Zaheed's mother, Robina," she said. "Zaheed told me, to tell you, he tried to call you, he had to attend to some urgent work at the last minute, but you never picked up."

Even in the half-open doorway, Zeshan saw enough of her to tell that she was "his type" of woman.

"Okay, well nice meeting you," Zeshan said, as he turned to leave.

"You can wait for him if you like."

"Ok, if he is expected soon," Zeshan replied.

With that, she asked him to come inside the house. This is not a liberal society, but a very restricted society where no man can go alone into a home other than with blood relatives. Zeshan was a little reluctant to go inside his friend's house with only his mother there without his friend.

She saw his hesitation and said, "Don't be shy. Come in, You are a friend of my son and he wouldn't object," so he followed her.

They sat on the couch in the living room and started to talk. She began to ask him various questions about work, his family, and his friends. he was surprised at how friendly she was, seeing as how she'd just met him. All he could think about was how sweet and hot she looked. For him, she was like a dream woman. He was not saying that every man in the world would die for her, but he found her absolutely stunning.

She looked like a classy, conservative lady. She may have been in her late thirties or early forties. Zeshan found her to be a very beautiful Lady with nice communicative eyes, sweet smile and a very lovely face with a few extra pounds. She was tall, although a little fleshy and fluffy, but one could say slim for her age. She had a creamy white complexion, and a sexy face that was very sweet and pretty, with an overall thin frame, save for her shapely hips. She had long, black hair. Her lips were thin, the corners upturned the slightest bit, and just enough to tell that she was smiling.

And her bright black eyes, they were captivating. They made her look even prettier. The fact that she had three children hadn't changed her figure much. While she didn't have large breasts, they were full and stood firm, and she possessed a beautiful, respectable ass. She was probably 5'9.

One would never believe, she was a mother of three young children. He had a crush on her from the moment he laid eyes on her, knowing nothing would ever become of it, he thought! The way she looked at him hinted that she is kind of liked him as well. So he felt uncomfortable to look at her face directly.

One of the nice things about her age is, one is much less image conscious, so if there's a physical appeal, often times one go with it. he knew she felt it, because she extended the conversation, and from the first moment she was talking to him with a wide smile.

When Zaheed still hadn't come after half an hour, Zeshan told her that he must leave, and he left to return to home.

Since Zaheed and Zeshan had a good friendship and they met frequently, he became closer to Robina and she started treating him like her own son, almost as though he was Zaheed's brother. Due to his frequent visits, she began hugging him lightly, putting her arms around him and, as was customary, whenever he came by he would greet her with a kiss.

When Zaheed wasn't around, the kiss got to be far from the customary one, and she'd speak freely with him, but still seemed a little nervous.

Zeshan wondered if maybe her husband wasn't good in bed, and fearing her husband might come to her, told her he didn't want her talking to Zeshan like this.

Zeshan's mother told Zeshan, that his father wanted to sell their house, and he wants to buy a new house, she asked Zeshan to search for one in a good neighborhood.

Zeshan couldn't believe it when Zaheed solved his problem by telling him, that there was a nice house for rent just next door to them.

"It'll be nice, we could meet easily anytime." Zeshan said.

Zeshan was definitely excited to be near Zaheed, and Robina, but he was thinking more and more about Robina.

Zeshan parents approved of the house, and soon they moved.

As Zeshan was now like a member of their family, he was always trying to sneak peeks of Robina, and sometimes he would look through Robina's underwear drawers when he was there with Zaheed, and she wasn't at home. Zeshan infatuation turned into a crush on Robina, and his crush soon turned into an obsession, a desire to make love to her. He knew he could never be with her, but wishful thinking never killed anybody, so he kept on picturing her each night.

Zeshan was 23 years old, and his horniness level was at an all-time high. As they came closer and closer and as he could observe her more frequently, he found that Robina had a very nice set of big tits and a heavy round ass. When she walks, it's a great pleasure to see her from back, the sight of her heavy ass makes Zeshan really horny. Over time, he got a deep desire to get more intimate, but was not sure what level of intimacy? A number of occasions when she was busy with household work, he could see her sexy cleavage, but did nothing as he was still maintaining his usual respectable distance. But while he was in his bed at night sometimes he would spend hours imagining how he would fuck her in different positions. He used to masturbate fantasizing of her. In the early days of his masturbation, Zeshan used to feel uncomfortable looking at her directly. Over time, that went away and he started fantasizing about her more frequently. While meeting her, he used to watch her, with hungry eyes more and more closely, especially her sexy parts. Sometimes he kept eyes on her lively communicative eyes and tried to read something in them to see any hint of something more, but saw nothing.

Robina also seemed to sense that, Zeshan lusted after her breasts and ass. As he was always staring at them as well.

Zeshan wanted so badly to fuck her, that it became very uncomfortable for him to talk to her, and it felt like she kept catching him stealing peeks at her nice breasts and wide hips. She became his tried and true fantasy.

Zaheed's and Zeshan's mothers became friends as well, almost like sisters. Since they both spent a lot of time at each other's home. Needless to say, Robina often came up in their for conversation with his mother, in their home. Robina and Zeshan's mother also spent a lot of time together, sharing tea, shopping, and so on.

Robina was always friendly with Zeshan, and they would talk about everyday things, and this and that, when she visited their house or he went to meet them. Robina's perky breasts and ass made his cock ache whenever she walked in.

Once when Zaheed and Zeshan both were in Zaheed's room watching some movie. Zaheed asked Zeshan to stay there as he was going to get a different movie. Zaheed went without informing his mother. Zeshan was now all alone and he was imagining Zaheed's mother, soon he got a huge erection so he went to the bathroom to masturbate. In his rush, he didn't close the door completely behind him.

Robina had to go out to run some errands, so, she wanted to inform Zaheed and Zeshan before leaving the house. But, the door was closed. As it was was getting late, she knocked on the door lightly. There was no response. She presumed that maybe they were watching a movie, but there was no sound. So, she quietly pushed the door slightly open. The room was empty, but she heard some noise coming from the bathroom. Curiosity led her near the bathroom door, the door was not fully closed.

Through the crack of the door, Robina saw an outrageous sight. Zeshan was standing naked before the wash hand basin! His legs were spread. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it. What shocked Robina, was the size of his cock! It looked too huge for his age. His whole cock was stretched tight. She got frightened. Though she wanted to quickly leave, her curiosity at the sight of his colossal cock made her continue to silently snoop through the crack of the door. Zeshan was incoherent. She tried to figure out, what he was murmuring. She listened carefully.

Zeshan was mumbling, " Robina, aaaah, get ready. I am going to fill your cunt with my seed. I am going to fill your sweet pussy, aaaah "

Robina was surprised! Zeshan was fantasizing about her while masturbating. She quickly stepped back, before he ejaculated. She got a glass of cold water and sat down in the kitchen, breathing rapidly. She could not forget the sight in Zeshan's cock. She could feel her vagina get moist at the thought of Zeshan's mighty cock. After ten minutes, suddenly the door opened and Zeshan came out. She was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. With her eyes downcast, she wished something, she never thought.

She asked him, where Zaheed was, he told her that he has gone to get a movie.

"He should have told me, that he was going, anyway, you two take care of the house, I am going out,"

She went out as she did not want to stay with him alone.

After some time, she returned home and found that Zeshan has left. She continued with her housework. The thought of Zeshan's imposing cock was stuck in her mind. It made her vagina continuously wet and she was feeling sticky in between her thighs, throughout the day. That night when she went to the bed, she was still excited at the thought of the Zeshan's imposing cock. That made her horny and she tried to wake her husband, but he didn't respond. So all the night she was restless and frustrated.

Every time Zeshan visited Zaheed's house, he saw Zaheed's mother Robina in a new light. Zeshan eyes constantly made their way toward her bosom and ass, a fact he knew she was aware of, but never said anything about.

The way their house was set up, all the bedrooms were on the second floor, and only one was on the ground floor. Zeshan parents' room was upstairs while Zeshan's was downstairs. It was a large house, and thus, it was possible to talk at a normal level in the hall by his room, and not be heard in his parent's room.

Every morning Zeshan's father would leave for work, and his sister and mother for school, since his mother was a school teacher, so he was left alone in the house. He didn't have to leave right away since he goes later to his job. So his mother asked Robina to help Zeshan in the morning if he needed it. She even gave her a key to the front door of their house.

Robina would usually come to Zeshan's room about 9 or 10 in the morning to make sure he was awake. She would visit with him a little, and then head off to her home if he wasn't having any problems. Sometimes when Zeshan was in a hurry, she made his breakfast. He would basically lie in bed, waiting for Robina to walk in his bedroom and talk to him. When he heard her coming, he would act sleepy and lazy like he didn't want to get up.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Once when Zeshan was still in bed she pushed open the door and stepped into his room. She was wearing a pink colored shalwar qameez.

She took a few steps towards him and said in a mock angry voice, "You're still in bed lazy boy? Hurry, get up." And then she turned around, shut the door, and came over and sat on the edge of the bed. She was so close to him that her body was touching his body and could feel her hip against his thigh.

"Why are you are still in bed? It is late."

"Robina, I think I am little ill," he replied.

Zeshan tried to get up, but Robina said him, "I don't want to disturb you, please lie down. Should I call the doctor?"

"No, it's not serious I'll just take some Tylenol and I'll be ok." he replied.

Zeshan turned on his side with his legs bent, facing her. She put her hands on his feet, rubbing them, and told him to relax.

As she sat there on the bed Zeshan became aware of the fact that his dick was pointing straight at her and was practically brushing her ass crack. That felt so nice and he didn't try to move.

She had a strange look on her face, she wondered what he was doing. All of a sudden she noticed, her face was a little flushed.

She looked at his dick and asked, "Zeshan, What is this? And what are you doing Zeshan?" She screamed, "You are a dirty little pervert!"

Zeshan became so nervous and looked towards her and acted surprised. "What is the problem? I don't think I have done anything wrong." He replied.

"Don't do that. You don't have to do that. I am the mother of your friend." She was acting very cool.

"Oh! If I did something wrong, I am so sorry." Now that was embarrassing!

She acted cool, but Zeshan knew she was enjoying this.

She looked down at his cock and said. "Look what you have done to yourself."

Zeshan looked down and acted surprised.

"Oh, Robina! I am so sorry!" Zeshan said.

"I didn't expect that from you. I may have talk to your mother." Robina replied!

"No! Please no, I am really sorry and I promise to be more careful in the future."

"Ok, I must go now."

"No, please don't go I want to talk to you." Zeshan pleaded her.

"No! We will talk some other time."

"There's something that I need to tell you now," Zeshan managed to say.

"Ok, I'm all ears."

"I don't exactly know how to say this," Zeshan said, impressed that he could even begin his sentence. He looked at her, not knowing how to continue. She looked beautiful to him. She always did.

"I've had a crush on you ever since I met you." Zeshan closed his eyes. He didn't want to see her reaction, even though he really did. He expected to feel her hand whip across his face. He was waiting for her to slap him, he was waiting for her to respond. He certainly wasn't expecting her to say the next thing she said to him.

"I know," She replied.

Zeshan couldn't believe it. He was unable to comprehend how she could possibly know what he'd been feeling for her this whole time.

"You...knew?" he asked. "How did you know?"

"I had a feeling," she began. "Sometimes a woman has a sixth sense about things like this." She laughed quietly.

Zeshan felt as if he'd died inside.

"How come you knew, and you've never said anything to me?" Zeshan asked.

"Because I didn't want to seem arrogant. I didn't want to embarrass you, and besides, you're half my age!"

It made sense but still didn't feel right about telling her.

Zeshan said, "I really am sorry. Did it make you uncomfortable that I was letting you see my cock?"

"Ok! Forget about it and don't worry about it. That's not the first time I have felt that, but be careful, don't repeat this!" She replied.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean, not the first time?"

"A couple of times you have brushed it against me," Robina replied shy coyly.

"Oh! You have felt that?" Zeshan thought there was no way she could feel me.

"Yes, I have felt it many times!" she replied

"But did nothing, then why now?" asked Zeshan.

"Because before it was only for a flash, but now you have gone too far," Robina said.

"I want you. I love you." Zeshan pleaded this time.

"But I don't love you that way. I am the same age as your mother" she said. "Zeshan, have you gone mad? I am the mother of your friend. The mother of three young children. Don't be stupid. My body is only for my husband. This is ridiculous. I will certainly not do this." Said Robina.

"That doesn't mean we can't love each other," he put one hand on his hard dick and said, "Touch it. You have felt it but now please actually touch it." Zeshan replied.

She simply said, " No Zeshan. "

She stared at him and said, "No way! I am not going to touch it." she replied.

"Come on, touch me. It won't bite. Please."

"How can I? I am married, twice your age, the mother of your friend, and the friend of your mother. My husband and son would kill me if they found out," She whispered seductively.

"Look, I think you are absolutely beautiful. I know you want it too." They were both breathing heavily, feeling the sexual tension between them.

She simply said, "No Zeshan. This is a sin. This is simply not right. How can I face you in the future when we meet?"

Zeshan pleaded, "Robina, please I love you so much."

Robina again said, "No Zeshan, please do not ask me to do this."

He replied, "Why are you feeling so guilty? You have already honored me, by kissing me and hugging me."

As Zeshan talked, Robina still sat on his bed, not knowing what to do. Yes, even she realized that she was feeling very excited, ever since, she saw Zeshan's huge cock. But, she was nervous. She thought about her husband. Her marriage. Her children.

"How could I, a married woman from more than 20 years, go for a friend of my son, just because his penis excited me? What about my loyalty to my husband? What about my own husband's feelings?" She thought.Each second felt like a lifetime. She was trembling. Her knees were wobbling. Her throat became dry.

Zeshan caught her hand and stared into her eyes for a long time. She felt a kind of current shoot through her though it was not the first time they touch each other. She could feel a sudden gush of moisture seep through her cunt.

Zeshan said, "Robina, it is true that I am obsessed by your sensuous body. But it seemed that you want me too."

Robina looked down and whispered, "I don't know, what to say, Zeshan," She was feeling so shy.

Suddenly he caught her hand and placed it on his stomach. This time, she didn't resist and she kept her grip on his stomach and ran her hand over his stomach and started to feel his chest and shoulders. Then her hands moved over to his arms, and she kneaded the muscles on his arms. As she was doing this, his dick started to come to attention once again.

She was a little hesitant, but without saying a word, she reached her hand out and wrapped it around his dick.

Zeshan couldn't believe it!

She slowly slid her hand up and down. It was now a full-fledged boner, and he was proud of his 8-inch cock.

Now she started to slowly stroke up and down on it. Zeshan was almost in a trance and couldn't believe his luck. he was shocked, utterly shocked, at this woman whom he lusted after for what seemed to be forever, this woman who was now sitting along side of him and stroking his dick. A voice inside of him told him to wake up, and he realized that the dream, the fantasy that he 'd been keeping secret for more than a year was finally coming true.

"You know, I almost have to say it isn't fair that you have been thinking about me like this, I am the mother of your friend," She said, looking in his eyes.

He laughed and said, "I am doing nothing just want to love you my sweet." She laughed and said they should not cross the limit.

"Please don't talk any more about this. We have crossed the line."

Zeshan started to slide his hand up toward her breasts. Then he placed his hand, in a cupping position on one of her breasts.

Zeshan could tell that she was really turned on, and he could see her beginning to enter "the mental place" where women feel so good they will let one do anything, as long as one doesn't stop!

Zeshan dick had never felt harder than it did right then, and he thought it was going to explode.

"Look at my dick. Look how hard you made my dick. All I want to do is fuck that sweet pussy of yours."

"I made it that way and I would treat it nicely, but promise me you don't tell Zaheed about this." She had a devilish smile when she looked into his eyes.
Like Reply
"Of course not. How I could talk to Zaheed about this?"

Zeshan was getting a raging erection, with which she seemed pleased, and the temperature in the bedroom seemed to be rising.

There was an awkward silence, then she quietly asked. "Can you keep it a secret Zeshan?"

"Of course."

And then they were searching each other's strings of shalwar (trousers) and soon they opened them. Zeshan started to slide his hand up her leg. When his fingers got to her pussy, he ran his hand all around, touching the lips of her pussy. He started to feel along the length of her slit, and his finger moved her clit back and forth at the top of her vagina. Her pussy was very wet, and his fingers were touching her all over, but in no particular pattern.

They didn't talk for a few minutes while they just stroked each other. Zeshan slowly pushed his finger into her pussy and began to slowly fuck her pussy. He varied the pace until she began to build to an orgasm. His goal right now was to give her pleasure in a way that she hadn't had in years.

Robina was finally moaning and screaming, asking for him to fuck her.

"Yes...please...fuck me now Zeshan, I can not control it anymore."

Zeshan got up and slowly pushed Robina onto her back. He pulled her shalwar down her legs and she helped him, lifting up her ass as he took it off. She had killer legs. For that matter, she was killer from head to toe. Robina had a beautiful flat stomach even after giving birth to Zaheed and his younger brother, and sister. She spread her legs wide apart to accommodate him.

She spread her legs and raised her eyebrows at him, questioning, well what are you waiting for?

"Please be gentle Zeshan, I haven't had a cock, as big as yours before," Robina whispered to him.

So Robina reached for his cock and guided it to her pussy, rubbing the tip of his cock on her wet slit, which made her twitch a little. Then he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. Robina's legs stretched a little bit further to accommodate his massive cock.

Once Zeshan broke the entryway, it slid right in. Robina let out a loud gasp as if she were running out of breath. Robina had a pussy so tight a virgin would be proud, to have had her pussy. Zeshan could feel, that Robina had not had a man for a long time because her pussy was really tight as it engulfed his cock. Her pussy was so tight, and yet it was quite wet. It may have been from the lack of use, but Robina had the softest, slickest pussy he had ever fucked. She felt like wet, slick velvet wrapped around his cock. It didn't matter that she was 18 years older than him, or that she was his friend's mother.

"Unngh, I feel so full of your cock. It's hurting me," Robina said as half of his cock entered her very wet pussy.

"Do you want me to stop?" he said.

"Oh no! Please don't stop, this is the best cock I ever had." Robina begged him, and her both hands reached around his ass grabbing his hips.

So Zeshan slowly pushed forward the remaining half of his cock into her drenched pussy, as she moaned loudly and tightened her grip on his ass.

Zeshan slowly worked his dick in and out for a minute or two. Then he laid her legs flat, and straight ahead, knelt above her with a knee on the outside of each of her legs, with his dick still inside. He put both of his hands under her hips and grabbed them. Now he really started to piston in and out and Robina began to throw herself back into his thrusts.

"Oh it feels so good, I had never felt such a hard thing in my life."

This created an incredibly tight fit with the base of his dick rubbing her clit. Zeshan slowly pumped and drove her wild.

Zeshan pushed the kameez (Long shirt) up further and revealed her nice breasts. Her tits really looked great. They were very round and full and were probably between a c and d cup. For being nearly forty years old, there was just about no sag. Her nipples were perfect. he couldn't believe how great they were. Her nipples were hard and begging to be touched.

Zeshan began to pinch her nipples and picked up the pace with his dick. Robina went wild as he started pumping his cock fast, deep and hard into her cunt. She was now bucking like a wild young colt with its first rider.

Zeshan held her shoulders to force all of his lengths into her. The feeling of Robina's hot and tight pussy was about to make him cum. So he pumped in and out of Robina's pussy a little slower. As he was pumping her, Robina was moaning loudly and was bucking her hips to the rhythm created by his thrusts into her.

"If Zaheed ever found out, you fucked his mother, he would kill you." Robina blurted between her loud moans.

Zeshan replied the same way. "Yes you are Zaheed's mother, but you are a pretty woman. He should be proud of you."

"I'm your horny lover, not your best friend's mother, do you understand?" she shouted.

"Yes, you are my Robina, my lover," Zeshan replied.

"But when we are alone and not in the presence of anyone else," Robina advised him.

Zeshan knew, he couldn't hold out much longer since she was coming off an orgasm. He pinched her nipples hard as she released. She was trying to catch her breath and gain her bearings when he pulled out and raised her legs on top of his shoulders and grabbed hold of her shoulders, as he kept slamming harder and harder into her pussy, and Robina knew he was having fun playing with her pussy. She still had on her qameez with her bra pushed up over her breasts which he still tweaked occasionally, and when he pinched her nipple, Robina told him, "Come on Zeshan, eat it! Suck my nipples!" She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sucked on his neck, whispering in his ear, "Zeshan, let me tell you honestly, I love you. Please don't think badly of me, but I've wanted you, and waited for this moment, for so long. Oh, yes! Please, please, don't stop fucking me, it feels so good! Oh, please don't ever stop."

Zeshan said, "Yes! I knew you wanted it and you'd like it, like this. You teased me enough, so now let me fuck you roughly. You'll think twice before you tease me again, with your succulent tits." He bent forward and taking one nipple in his mouth started to suck it.

Robina said, "Yeah! Teach this pussy a lesson. Teach your lover. Fuck her pussy hard, she deserves a rough fuck!"

Zeshan replied, "Say my name! Say my name!"

Robina moaned, "That's it! Fuck me Zeshan! Ahhh... Zeshan! Fuck me, Zeshan! Fuck me good! Zeshan! Fuck my pussy good, Zeshan! Oh, my husband, why aren't you my husband, Zeshan?"

"I am, I am your husband!"

"Yes! You are!"

"Pinch me, Robina! Tell me I'm not dreaming! Is this really happening?"

Robina pinched him and dug her nail in his ass and said, "Oh Zeshan! This is not a dream! You're really fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She was panting and moaning in his ear, begging him, pleading with him, for more. "Just a little more, please, oh please, don't stop!" Robina sucked in her breath, her head rolling from side to side. She wrapped her legs around his back and bucked up her hips to take him even deeper into her willing pussy. He started pumping his cock still faster into her, in and out like a steam hammer. Robina slipped one hand between her legs and started to stroke her clit while she grabbed hold of Zeshan's swinging balls with her other hand, pulling and squeezing them. "Oh, Zeshan! That feels so good! I'm going to cum again soon! Don't stop!"
Like Reply
Robina bounced and bucked so hard she thought his thick prick would rip her in half. Her body finally had what it had needed for a long time. Robina was moaning as Zeshan slammed into her, bucking with the pure pleasure that his cock was giving her. It was fantastic having such a large, powerful cock in her pussy, and tears of joy flowed down her cheeks as she begged him to split her in half. Zeshan started to pant and groan himself as the bed creaked and lurched under them, and realized that their coupling would have been heard by anyone in the house if anyone had been there. He slowly pulled back and forth to cover his thick cock with her joy juices to further lubricate it. Zeshan wasn't holding anything back now and strongly ripped open her cunt with his rock solid cock. He pumped her fast and hard and Robina felt as if she were going in and out of consciousness as he fucked her. Soon she felt her second climax building up inside her and quickly knew that she was going to cum again! She also felt Zeshan's thrusts get stronger and she realized that he too was about to cum.

"Oh, Robina, I can't last any longer! I'm cumming!"

Robina yelled at him, "Yes, yes, yes," Robina said, feeling that Zeshan was close to climaxing. "Give it to me. Zeshan, please cum in me! I like it! I want it!" His whole body lurched forward and Robina felt the tip of his cock smash against her cervix.

Zeshan felt the cum start to escape from the depths of his loins.

There was a grimace on her face, but he think it was from lust, not pain. he continued fucking Robina.

Robina said, feeling that he was close to climaxing. "Give it to me." or maybe she was fucking him, but whatever, they both began moaning and groaning before she let out a yelp.

"I'm cumming again!!" was all she said.

And with those words Robina wrapped her legs and arms around Zeshan very tightly as if her life depended on it. Zeshan continued fucking her after her orgasm and a few seconds later he came inside Robina's pussy. It felt so incredible to Robina! What really surprised her was that she could feel Zeshan's hot sperm literally shooting into her, while her husband's cum just seemed to dribble out of his cock. Zeshan lay on top of her for a few minutes trying to catch his breath.

"Are you glad that I let you fuck me?" she asked.

"I am, I am too happy, thank you very much. I love you," He replied, kissing her.

"You are welcome! I am also happy for the pleasure you gave me."

Zeshan couldn't believe it, that he had just fucked his best friend's mother. Then he rolled on his side. She hurriedly got some tissue paper and wiped her cunt and then his cock.

"Now, I trust, you won't tell anyone."

Zeshan shook his head slowly and replied. "I can't believe it myself. Who could I tell?"

"We'd better get dressed now. My daughter might be waiting for me," Robina said as she got up, kissed him on the cheek, then frantically got dressed and hurriedly went out to the door.

Zeshan hurriedly took a bath and then changed clothes. After breakfast, he went to his work.
Like Reply
"We'd better get dressed now. My daughter might be waiting for me," Robina said as she got up, kissed him on the cheek, then frantically got dressed and hurriedly went out to the door.

Zeshan hurriedly took a bath and then changed clothes. After breakfast, he went to his work.

Zeshan couldn't concentrate on his work at all that day, as he thought about Robina body: her breasts, her ass, her pussy, and as he dwelt on these visions of loveliness, he pondered his situation. He had just fucked his best friend's mother, a woman about 18 years his senior, and a woman who apparently adores him and would let him do anything he wanted with her. Those thoughts put a smile on his face.

When Zeshan got home, Robina was there talking to his mother. He greeted her and she him, but didn't look him directly in his eyes. He could not take his eyes away from her. Although he was sure Robina was conscious of his staring at her, as a mature woman she pretended in his mother's presence that nothing had happened between them.

Zeshan tried to keep his distance from her, because he was afraid, she might be mad at him for having seduced her. But he couldn't just stand there, so he sat down with Robina and his mother on the sofa. they were all making idle conversation when his mother told them, she was going to the kitchen to make tea. That left Robina and Zeshan alone. He placed his hand on her knee and started rubbing it gently. She released a soft sigh as he moved his hand up to her thigh. As he was nearing her upper thigh she uncrossed her legs and spread them apart to receive his intruding hand, but when he reached the meeting point of her thighs, she stopped him.

"What are you doing? Your mother may come," Robina, reminded him.

"She's busy in the kitchen, let me feel it." he said to her.

Robina said him, "No! I think that what happened between us this morning was wrong."

"Nothing we did was wrong, I will be waiting for you tomorrow morning, " he said to her insistently.

Robina stood up from the couch and went to join his mother in the kitchen.

That night Zeshan couldn't sleep, thinking about, what had happened that morning. He was not sure she'd come the next morning.

She did return the next morning, however. He was elated to see her again when she entered. And how! She was dressed in just a black qameez and a white shalwar. He ran to her and gently embraced her, and his hands groped her body, not knowing where to caress her in his excitement.

Then sinking his face into her neck, they rubbed their bodies together. His cock thickened as he pressed against her thigh. Her response was to hold him even tighter. Her thigh felt fantastic as she pressed it into him. She held his face with both hands. She kissed his neck, face and lips. In no time, Robina had her tongue in his mouth, and he pushed him into hers. They licked each other's tongues and lips. She sucked his tongue as if it were a cock. After what had occurred the previous day, that first passionate kissing was fucking hot. They stood there embracing and licking each other's tongue. The room was filled with lust!

Zeshan took her hand and guided it to his throbbing member where she reached out and rubbed it from the outside of his shalwar.

They made out hungrily as his hands explored her soft, extensive curves. Without wasting time, he grabbed a handful of her beautiful ass and pulled her closer to him. he shoved his face into her breasts as she pressed them against him. He lifted her qameez along with her bra and smothered his face in the flesh of her soft breasts, then he lightly kissed her bare breasts, licking her tense nipples, sending her moaning in pleasure.

"I love you, Zeshan!" Robina moaned in absolute pleasure as he gently bit her nipples.

Zeshan kneaded her nipples, and slid his hands inside her shalwar over the edge of her belly and tantalized her clit. He began fondling and squeezing her breasts. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of her nipples and began sucking. He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm. Her vagina became wet. In his lust, Zeshan began biting her breasts and nipples very roughly. .There were oofs, and aahs from both of them as they worked up a sweat for few minutes or so.

At this point, they were at a fever pitch, and he needed to release his hard-on to the air before it suffocated. Robina's hand found it's way to his cock. Quickly Robina started to stroke it vigorously. She would stroke his cock and cup his balls simultaneously.

Zeshan sucked and bit her nipples. She continued to grab his cock. She immediately pulled his string and opened it. As it fell to his feet, she took his bare cock in her silky soft hand. She started slowly stroking it. Her eyes were closed, and he couldn't believe it when Robina suddenly dropped to her knees between his legs and bent her head, proceeding to kiss and lick his cock and rub it all over her face. She began running her tongue over the head of his penis and sucking him, all the while fondling his gorgeous testicles.

After kissing and licking without hesitation, Robina opened her mouth as wide as it would go, to engulf his fat knob with her mouth. His young cock was so big and fat Robina could only get half of it inside her hungry mouth. Once she got her mouth around him she felt like she was sucking on a big piece of candy. She would let it out, lick the sides of his shaft, circle his cock head with her tongue and then shove it inside her mouth again. This went on again and again. All the while she fondled his balls with her free hand. Zeshan caught her head in his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge penis in and out of her mouth.

Zeshan was so dizzy he had to hold onto a post to keep his balance. He was wondering how this conservative woman had learned all these lustful techniques.

Robina kept squeezing his balls, and the same time she would circle his asshole with her finger, causing him to buck and shove his cock deeper.

Zeshan looked down at her lovingly, and when he saw her black eyes looking up into him angelically. He ran his hands through her hair and said, " Oh! Stop it, now it's my turn."

Robina got up and hugged him, he couldn't help himself, and he began to kiss her neck over and over, saying that after such an amazing performance he felt that it would only be fair for him to reciprocate.

Zeshan now slid his hand to her shalwar string and pulled it, and let it drop to the floor. Then she stepped out of the shalwar, uncovering her freshly shaved, swollen cunt.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?" Zeshan asked to her.

"Would you do that for me? I have not tried it before because my husband won't do it," she excitedly told him.

"I've always wanted to taste you, Robina, " He made her lie down on the bed. He then smacked his lips and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. Robina sucked on his tongue. Zeshan's lust was growing.

Zeshan was biting her in passion, he did not realize that his bites were painful to her. He began kissing her belly and thrust his tongue into her navel.

Zeshan continued to kiss and lick his way down her body, feeling her body tense up each time his lips brushed against her silky skin. He kissed along her tight, taut tummy, his tongue circling the area around her belly button, and he heard her squeal with glee. He began kissing her belly and thrust his tongue into her navel.

When Zeshan reached her thighs he took the initiative and spread her apart with his hands. On his knees, he inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her sex. Her scent was truly remarkable, a scent that he'd waited for four long years to smell.

Then Zeshan bent down and put his mouth to her pussy. He began running his tongue all over her pubic area and licking it vigorously. Then his tongue entered her pussy folds and began moving on her inner vaginal lips. He began swirling his tongue around her clitoris and flicking over it. Then he began thrusting his tongue, deep into her cunt, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking her pussy juices into his mouth and hungrily swallowing them.

"That feels so good." she was breathing heavily, running her delicate fingers through his hair.

Since Robina was getting very excited and her pussy was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. soon she came all over his face while screaming out his name, "Zeshan, Zeshan, Zeshan, sweet Zeshan ."

Zeshan's face was completely covered with Robina's sweet juices.

Robina's pussy tasted heavenly. He went right for her engorged clit, sucking it forcibly into his mouth. Robina lost control and then started to moan loudly, and bucked her hips to the rhythm and directions of his tongue.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh... Zeshan, you are the best!" Robina cried as she pushed his head deeper into her pussy. He literally ate Robina's pussy, he licked and chewed

Each time he sucked her clit, she would throw her hips towards him hard. She began to fuck his face, which was a totally new experience for him.

With Zeshan's face "in" Robina's pussy, Robina folded her legs over the back of his head, and she began to hump her pussy on his face, head, and tongue. He turned her and began to kiss and lick her fluffy hips and then her ass crack. She let out an animal like groan when he stuck his tongue into her asshole.

After a few minutes of eating her drenched pussy and ass. "Oh, Zeshan! What are you doing to me?" Robina asked between her soft moans. "Oh, that feels so wonderful! Please stop it and fuck me now!" Robina begged Zeshan.

"Zeshan, I want your big cock inside the place you love now, I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me so badly, so hard, with no hesitation whatsoever, Zeshan! I want you to fuck me all the day!"

Zeshan cock was aching due to its hardness, and he could feel the blood rushing through his veins, it felt so hot he was almost afraid it would burn her when he pushed it into her hot, glistening cunt.

She really didn't need to say anything because they both knew what they both wanted. He looked at her beautiful body, especially at her wet pussy and knelt between her legs, bent over on top of her.

Zeshan's penis was vigorously throbbing, in anticipation of entering her moist cunt. He positioned the thick head of his cock at the entrance of her cunt. She grasped his dick in her hand and led it to her silky slit. She slid it up and down against her damp pussy, moaned, she began rubbing his cock head, across the folds of her pussy lips and lightly thumped it across her clitoris. Currents of pleasure shot up through Robina's body. She waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge cock into her cunt. He pushed the head into her pussy. Anxiously she spread her thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the cock easier. It slowly parted her pussy lips and the head slowly entered her pussy. Robina's delicate pussy lips got stretched. She gasped as he plunged his cock into her. He forced his cock further into her and embedded his fat cock in her pussy. Then she groaned as he slipped his rock hard cock inside her hot wetness. He was now fully inside her big cunt and now he started to forcefully slide in and out of her pussy. Robina's body was being violently tossed, up and down. She arched her back and started to pant and moan. He grabbed her shoulders, in his hands again and pulled her against himself.
Like Reply
"Ahhh! Robina, that feels so good!" he whispered. Robina's pussy was tight but really hot and very wet.

"Zeshan your cock is the best!!" Robina praised him.

"And your pussy is great!"

As the wetness of Robina's pussy engulfed his cock he slowly plunged his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. The sound of his cock slurping in and out of her pussy and her erotic moans filled the air.

After a few minutes of slow fucking his best friend's mother, he was on the verge of cumming, so he grabbed her hips and then rammed his cock into her pussy feverishly. Robina exposed her voluptuous breasts and he cupped them in my hands. She reached and grabbed his ass and pulled him inside, then let him pull back, and they rocked together.

"Yes, Robina your pussy is really hot!" I moaned.

"Ahhh, my hot pussy is just for you Zeshan, now fuck me harder!" Robina commanded him as he felt her vagina tightening around his cock. He did what he was ordered, so he brought her legs up on his shoulders and then began to ram his cock violently in and out of her pussy. Each forward thrust spreading her narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Zeshan's thick and swollen dick head kept drilling into the deepest part her cunt, with no mercy, sweat was just pouring off of them.

"Oh Zeshan, oh Zeshan, oh Zeshan...Ohh yes, Zeshan! Please fuck your friend's mother! You want to fuck your friend's mother, don't you?"

"Oh yes!" he moaned.

"Fuck me! Zeshan Fuck your friend's mother, you are the best gift to me from my son! "

After a few minutes, her legs curled up to her body and she stiffened as she wrapped her legs around him.

" Zeshannnn ufffffff Zeshannnn..." Robina screamed as she reached an orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm he kept on pounding his cock into her spent vagina as he was nearing his orgasm.

"Haaaaah, haaaaaaah Robina " he groaned as he pulled her body firmly into him. Then he warned her, " Robina, I'm cumming!"

"Ok Zeshan, come inside your friend's mother, I want to feel my son best friend's hot honey inside me,"

And with that encouragement, he flooded her pussy with his white sticky semen. Then he collapsed on top of her as they both lay spent on Zeshan's bed with his cum dripping out of her pussy and down onto the bed sheet.

"You don't know how much pleasure and satisfaction you have given me, Zeshan. I have never been so pleased and satisfied by sex before. I don't think I will get the smile off my face for a week."

Robina confided in him and said, " Zeshan, you don't know how I miss being held by a real man because my husband hasn't made love to me for years."

"But I thought you didn't like sex!"

She laughed and said, "What an idiot idea! I have always loved it, but my husband can only do it once or twice in a month and that's just for 2 minutes, he hasn't given me an orgasm for years. And you, you naughty boy, amazingly have given me extremely intense orgasms, which were probably the best releases that I have ever had in my life!!" replied Robina with joy.

"Don't worry Robina my sweet, I'll always make you happy." And with that, he kissed her all over her body.

"Yes! You will always please me because you are, much longer and thicker than my husband, and you stayed hard for longer. And besides that, you are so sweet and loving."

Robina taught him a lot of things; she was really good in pleasuring a man. They lay there in their sexual afterglow, and held each other, kissing and hugging, only sorry they had not done this when they first met. As he lay next to her, she wrapped her arms around him she whispered, "I love you." She kissed him and held him, at the same time cradling him in her arms. They lay like this for a long time.

She started kissing him on his neck and chest. She slowly worked her way down to his cock. His cock was sliding between her experienced fingers.

Zeshan begins caressing her nipples, alternately, with his right hand, one finger of his left hand is buried in her pussy while Rubina was playing with his dick, and by this point, his dick was hard again.

"You're so big!" She whispered in his ear. "I guess you want to continue?"

"Is it bigger than your husband's?"

"More than twice in length and thickness," she said, and her grip slackened and she began caressing it lovingly.

"How lucky I am to be able to enjoy your tight pussy," Zeshan said, and lowered his head and started to suck on her nipples. Robina grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her breasts. he went back and forth between her breasts, giving each one equal time.

"Robina! Let's do it again," he said.

She smiled and nuzzled her face against him, and without a word she turned over and rolled over at the same time so that she wound up on top of him.

Robina arched her body so that she was positioned over the length of Zeshan penis, she slowly began to ease herself down onto him, watching him the entire time. His hands trembled slightly against her sides, trying to help her to keep her balance. His eyes watched hers as hers watched him.

Slowly she lowered herself onto him, and suddenly he felt transported to a New World, one of immense wetness and heat. His cock was a snug fit, like a leather glove. Robina started riding him up and down, really slow, almost an imperceptible movement at times. She leaned down and pressed her body against him as she rode him, and he felt himself writhe against her skin every time she raised her hips. He kissed her lovingly, his mouth moving from her forehead to her cheek to her mouth to her ear, brushing his lips over her face each time he moved.

As they continued to make love, she began to moan rather loudly, maybe a little too loudly, but he only felt a sense of great pride, happy that the woman who he'd always dreamt about is riding on him.

Zeshan was in his own personal heaven, rising and falling underneath Robina's divine body, thrusting upward to meet her every time.

She lowered herself back down onto him. She was bouncing up and down like a woman in heat.

Zeshan could tell that his balls were totally drained into Robina's wet hot pussy.

On the other hand, Zeshan's rock-hard cock was moving in and out of Robina 's pussy whereas his both hands were squeezing her respective boobs.

Zeshan wanted this moment to last forever, and as much as he'd wished and hoped, he knew that soon enough, she and he would both cum again.

Thier bodies still pressed tightly together, she moved rhythmically up and down, her head arched backward, her eyes shut tightly, and by that time she was crying out into the air.

"Oh, Zeshan, you knew that I needed this," she screamed. Her voice was hoarse, a little raspy. "You knew that I wanted to make love like this."

Robina started to increase her tempo and her breathing increased. She was screamed at him to "Fuck me hard, fuck me harder." Soon it was just "Fuck me harder," on each thrust.

Zeshan head was thrashing around and he was grunting with every thrust. He was quickly reaching the point of no return, and she continued yelling, "Fuck me! Zeshan! I love your cock. I want this cock for all time! Yes, cum inside of me come on, give it to me, let it go, fill me up! " Robina exclaimed. And then...Zeshan exploded.

With a long, loud groan, Zeshan blasted, filling her pussy with his sperm. Robina kept riding him, even after two orgasms, and all her juices flowed out onto his thighs.

She just lay on top of him for a few minutes. Then she said, "I have to go Zeshan. Though I don't wish to go"

Robina and Zeshan secretly became lovers from that day on. Once after a nice fuck they lay and were talking when she made him hard again and they were ready to make love.

Zeshan asked her. "What is your favorite position in fucking?"

Robina then told Zeshan shyly that her favorite position was doggy style, well always a gentleman he had to please. She got on her hands and knees; this was the first time Zeshan had gotten a good look at Robina's ass like this, and the sight of it made him mad. He had looked at many bottoms over the years; in tight little shorts, bikinis, jeans, and business suit though never naked.

"You have a muscular butt, Robina," Zeshan said.

"Thanks, I think," she replied. He slid a finger into the upper part of her ass crack. "Tell me, Robina, is your ass is virgin? I bet it is."
Like Reply
"It is," she said, "but don't go there."

"Let me do it, I bet you'd like it."

"I bet I wouldn't. Don't go there, Zeshan."

Zeshan was sliding his finger up and down her crack, and he held her pretty white ass open as he teased her cunt with his cock. Sliding his cock along her wet slit, then sticking it in an inch or so and taking it out.

Robina begged him, "Please don't tease me, do it, as I want it in me so badly!"

With that comment, he rammed it all the way in with one shove. She gasped loudly as he filled her pussy with his hard cock. Her breathing was coming faster as he held her wide hips and slammed his cock in her.

"Oh god, I love feeling your balls slapping my pussy!" she cried out as she came, flooding his dick with her wetness.

Zeshan's balls sticky with her juice, he started to slap at her ass as it bounced when he slammed his cock in her pussy, so he grabbed a handful of ass cheek in each hand and pulled her to him roughly. It seemed to make her, even more, excited when he did and she bucked against him harder and was carrying.

"Ah, Zeshan, now! Do it now! Move, honey! Fuck me till I fucking split! Unh! Right! There! Now!"

Robina was breathing so fast, he thought she would hyperventilate so he slowed down.

"NO!" she screamed out at him, "Don't slow down, fuck me hard. Please make me cum again and again, fuck me hard!"

Zeshan resumed his assault on her sweet pussy as it clung tightly to his cock. He was fixing to cum again as she humped against him.

By unspoken agreement, they meet daily. Now they fuck, chat, cuddle, and fight like teenagers every day. They began their relationship in his house so Robina and Zeshan used his bedroom to fuck for hours at a time. He couldn't drop the idea of fucking her ass from his mind.

One day when they were making love and her legs were on his shoulder he asked her "Let me fuck your ass."

"Listen Zeshan, I have told you not there, why you don't understand? Women have their own hole for pleasures."

"All right," he slid out of her. "I don't want to keep more any relation with a woman who can't love me."

"But you're not leaving me like this! Let we finish." She was looking so angry.

Zeshan inserted his cock and said, "Okay! But I don't want to keep any relationship with you if you don't fulfill my fantasy. "

Soon they finished without talking. She got up dressed, but didn't look at him. "I'm can't believe you said that," she said.
Like Reply
"But you're not leaving me like this! Let we finish." She was looking so angry.

Zeshan inserted his cock and said, "Okay! But I don't want to keep any relationship with you if you don't fulfill my fantasy. "

Soon they finished without talking. She got up dressed, but didn't look at him. "I'm can't believe you said that," she said.

"I am not sorry for saying that and I stand by it."

"I will never see you again after today." she said.

"Okay! I don't care," Zeshan replied arrogantly.

"I told you dozen times I don't like it, but you won't understand? You're a fucking bastard."

"I just wanted one thing, and you won't give it to me."

She looked sad. She said him "I will remember this for the rest of my life, I swear, we never met."

Zeshan raised his head and looked at her. Tears were running from his eyes. And she left silently. He didn't know what she was thinking, he was thinking of the way her face had looked, the way she'd left.

Zeshan couldn't sleep that night and the next morning he waited for her but, she didn't come. She didn't show up the next few days either.

When they met for the first time after that incident Robina and he looked in opposite directions, not looking at each other. Now Zeshan was desperate. Every time he thought about it, it felt like he had lost something from his life. They'd good times. He wondered if they might talk again. He'd be lucky to get her back.

After two weeks Zaheed came to meet him at work and said that he should come by tonight to their house, as his father has gone to meet his parents in his hometown, and he was going out of town to meet someone important. He also told him that his mother would be talking to his mother.

That evening when Zeshan went home. His mother asked him that Robina has called, and wanted him to stay there in her home, as her children and husband were gone she was alone, so after dinner, you should go and stay the night. Zeshan wanted to fly there now, but he would have stay until dinner.

Only Zaheed's little sister and little brother were home. Zeshan knew they fell asleep early and were heavy sleepers, one needed an alarm to wake them.

Robina put her fist under Zeshan chin and raised his head. "We're still friends, right?" she gave him an oblique look.

"Right," he said still watching TV, and not talking much except what they were looking at.

Robina showed him the room he would sleep in. She gave him a hug and a light kiss on his lips as they enter the room, and left the room quickly.

After about 10 minutes the door opened and Robina entered silently in the room, wearing red qameez and black shalwar, holding the tray in her hands.

"I am sorry for how I acted!" Zeshan exclaimed.

Her soft fingers ran through his hair. Her neckline was open slightly, and he could see part of her breasts.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked softly.

"Doing what?" he asked innocently.

"You don't know what you did?"

"I know." he interrupted her.

"Okay! Forget about it" she tried to touch his cock but he asked her not to. She tried again and again but he couldn't let her.

Then she said him, "It all right don't love me, but I love you, and I will sleep here tonight."

She turned off the light, walked to the bed and rolled onto her back threw the cover over her head. Her body was touching him. That made his cock hard.

Sometime later Zeshan felt Robina's soft body, she pressed her ass against his hard cock. Her ass cheeks clenched his hard cock as it wedged between them.

Robina gyrated against Zeshan's cock. He couldn't control himself and he had spooned himself behind her, and nudging his cock between her thighs. She snuggled closer and repositioned her leg. His fingers fluttered the lips of her pussy. And murmur in her ear: "Is this the right place?"

"You know better," she said, and backed up to him, snuggling her ass against his thighs. He entered her, the tip of his cock sliding against her interior wall, where the sweet spot was, his leg slipping between her.

Her moans and squeals were loud and out of control. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy after such a long time. That's it. Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Rip my pussy apart. Hurry. Yes... put your finger in my clit...ohh...that's it...deeper. I'm gonna cum..." At the same time, he bit into the side of her neck.

Zeshan set lightly his teeth there in her shoulder. Robina's gasps and screams were out of control as her body was wracked with a continuous series of orgasms. He continued to stroke her with his still-hard cock, and his fingers cuddling her clit, and she came and came, profoundly, blissfully sighing and whimpering.

So again they were like old friends, cuddled together, Zeshan held her, and she clutched him hard against herself as they'd starved of contact. After that, she stood, switched on the light. She looked up at him smiling playfully with her black eyes twinkling with luster. Slowly lifting her qameez over her head and pulled her shalwar string let her fall to the floor, and with it, his jaw open, this was the first time he saw her naked fully. She was, even more, gorgeous than he had fantasized. Zeshan eyes never left hers.

"You must have been thinking about it for a while."

"Yes, you're right, I have been thinking about it since the day we met,"

"I have been," she sighed. "I took off my panties and bra this evening and have been squirming around ever since just thinking about your cock in me."

"Is there anything you would like to do?" Robina asked him.

"Yes. But..."

"But what?"

"You know what I have always wanted to..."

Robina smiled and looked at him and said. "Patience Zeshan. Good and precious things in life are worth waiting for and my ass is really good and precious."

Robina kissed him hard. "I can't see you sad, I would love you to do what you want to me. I have decided to try it for you, there is Vaseline on the table. Are you ready to fuck my ass, Zeshan?"

Zeshan was really horny for this. He had her lie on her stomach and moved behind her, dropped to his knees to get a better look.

The creamy white round spheres were as smooth as a baby skin. The crevice splitting the two halves were split open to reveal her tight little brown asshole just above the swollen plum of her pussy. The fleshy folds of her pink lips peeked out from the gash down the middle. "I think I'm going to cum just looking at your delicious bottom," I teased.

Zeshan took a handful of her ass cheeks and started squeezing them, kneading her soft tender flesh between his palms and fingers. He couldn't believe he was going to be the first one to fuck that great and perfect ass.

When she felt his breath on her leg she moaned, "Oh Zeshan, kiss me. Kiss my ass, you will be the first on earth to kiss my ass."

Zeshan brought his lips to her hips and kissed it. The flesh felt so warm and soft against his mouth. "Oh yes, Zeshan! That's it! That feels so good. Let your tongue slide all the way inside."

Robina ass was right in front of Zeshan's nose now. He could smell the soap from her shower. She smelled so good. He was intoxicated. He slowly kissed her down her back, he spread her ass cheeks and ran his tongue down her crack. He circled her anus.

Robina was moaned when Zeshan inserted his tongue into her ass and one finger in her pussy. He fucked her with it like it was a small dick. After He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, he inserted it into her ass.

"That feels great. I want you to fuck my ass with that nice dick of yours."

Zeshan lubed up his dick and her ass with the vaseline. He still couldn't believe what he was about to do. He spread her ass cheeks and put the head of his dick against her asshole.

Zeshan guided the tip of his cock against her sphincter and pushed. At first, nothing happened. He spit some of his saliva on his dick, he placed his cock again on Robina's asshole and pushed slowly, this time, it went an inch, then pushed in another inch, then paused again he paused, in another inch, paused again...

"uuuhhh!" cried Robina "It hurts Zeshan"

"Please be patient, a little bit more," he said while trying to insert his cock in her asshole.

Finally, he felt her push back, against him and suddenly the half of his cock was inside her. She had painful facial expressions and she dug her nails into the bed sheet.
Like Reply
Zeshan placed his hands on her hips and started pushing his cock deeper and harder inside her asshole. It felt great. He was buried all the way in, and he bent down and kissed her neck before he worked his cock deeper and deeper as she rotated her ass back against him.

"Yeeeesss, It feels strange!"

"Does it hurt?"

"It hurts a little," said Robina. "Be gentle!"

Zeshan felt her grip his shaft with the muscles of her ass and the pleasure was incredible. He pulled her back by the hair or if she moved back further onto it herself and screamed, "Fuck your Robina's ass," Robina said as she turned and looked at him.

Deeper and deeper he went, till he was fully buried in her ass. She hissed in pleasure and her fingers went to her cunt, spreading her cunt-lips and she arched a finger into her slit, flicking her clitoris rapidly. Her hips writhed in pleasure under him.

Robina started to play with her pussy as he slowly started to fuck her ass. As they both got into a rhythm, he got going faster. They were both moaning loudly.

Zeshan started a slow in and out movement, still holding her head back with her hair as he reached around her and took hold of her hard nipple. There seemed to be little coordination between his steady fucking and the increasingly rough treatment of her breast.

Robina let out a groan and said, "Fuck my ass with your fat cock! Bust my ass! Bust it! It's all yours!"

Zeshan shoved his cock as deep as he could and pull it out with each stroke harder than the previous one. And she was back to humping back against with each of increasingly his hard thrusts.

Grinning down at her, his face flushed with excitement, Zeshan ground his cock into her anus. She moaned. He pressed his hands on the insides of her thighs, folding her body in half, his body angled over hers, his toes on the lowest step, his powerful muscles corded with the strain. His shoulders rippled and his arms bulged and she clenched them fiercely as he began to move, slowly rocking his hips back and forth, pushing and squeezing his cock in and out of her asshole. Robina gasped and panted deliriously, watching the growing lust on his face. Her body was pinned under his, bent to his will. Her loins flamed with lust. his cock tunneling in and out of her asshole, pushing and squeezing through, crushing her anal flesh. She moaned, and her finger whipped her clitoris rapidly and she orgasm, gasping and moaning. Her anus convulsed on his cock and he groaned, his head arched, his buttocks flexing and unflexing slowly, his hips grinding heavily back and forth.

At one point, Zeshan pulled it completely out and saw Robina's ass hole gaping open! It was small! It looked like a tiny mouth.

Zeshan shoved his cock furiously that went inside her ass and she screamed, "Ohhh! You really want to bust my ass."

Zeshan rubbed her clit as he shoved his cock; squeezing her clit with his fingertips. She bucked hard into him making his cock go in even deeper. She screamed genuinely wanting more.

"Deeper, give me all of it!" Robina was fighting for control, but she was losing. "Harder, give it to me harder!" Zeshan couldn't believe she just said that.

Robina had plump buns, and they jiggled with every thrust. Zeshan spanked her ass as he picked up the pace to a quick gallop.

"Oh, yes! Do that again!"

And he did it again and again.

Zeshan powerful thrusts and huge cock had left her weak, but she still hadn't given up control.

Zeshan reached around and crushed her tits as his cock hammered her asshole. He moved one of his hands down to her pussy. She cried out when an orgasm hit he rubbed his fingers rapidly across her clit. She turned her head and kissed him hard and recklessly.

Robina's pussy was dripping when he caressed it. She stuck her finger inside her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

Zeshan repositioned himself to sit directly on top of Robina's ass while his cock was still thrusting inside. He bent down and pressed his upper body against her back.

Soon he started giving Robina's asshole long and powerful thrusts, signaling that his balls were filled with enormous amount of cum and ready to gush out.

"Here I cum," Zeshan moaned.

Zeshan gripped her huge titties and started filling her asshole up with his hot gooey milk. He kept his cock drilling at the center of her asshole while his cock unloaded enormous loads of cum.

Robina's own pussy started gushing out cum, dripping all down her thighs and legs as Zeshan had fingered her clit so long and hard.

"Wow," She said gasping for air. "I won't be able to sit for at least a week!"

They had the best opportunity to spend the whole night together, without fear of discovery and both wanted to explore each other as best as they could. She cuddled up to him and started rubbing Zeshan's chest.

END
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
wwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply
need to have some thorough ass hole. Glad there was some ass hole licking stuff.
Like Reply
hot one
Like Reply
Nice
Keep updating
Like Reply