Beautiful Housewife Banged
This is a story about a woman called Simran. Simran is 23 years old, married for 6 months, 5?5, 57 kgs weight, 34-28-36, extremely fair complexion, brown hair, in short a truly sexy and voluptuous woman anyone would die to fuck.
She is married to a handsome looking man Abhinav. She has a satisfactory sex life. She doesn?t has anything much to compare as she came from a conservative family and her knowledge of sex was very minimum. Her first encounter was with her husband on the first wedding night. She also didn?t allow him to touch her before marriage as she thought of it as a Sin. There was Abhinav?s mother in the family. Abhinav father had died long time back. His mother also loved her dutiful daughter in law as she looked after her all the time.
They lived in a house which had two sections, the above section was empty for over 2 years. Meanwhile Abhinav was working in a Computer Firm and was given a project of 3 months in the US and then he will come back. Due to Visa Complications he couldn?t take his beautiful wife along with him. Simran also told him that she will stay back and look after her mother in law. She was also a shy person so never went out of the house and interacted with neighbours. So after Abhinav going she was feeling lonelier than before.
Simran knew how beautiful she was, sometimes also liked the amount of male attention she used to get. After marriage, Abhinav who has a more modern outlook made her wear sleeveless blouse and low cut blouses. Though she was hesitant she did it for her husband?s happiness.
Now the main story starts, just after a week of Abhinav?s departure to US . A ***** family moved in the above portion of the house. Simran?s mother in law was very annoyed by having ***** neighbours. They were married couple Rahim aged 37, sturdy looking, 6?1,dark complexion, bearded, heavy body and Rehana 34, 5?6, 69 Kgs, Heavy body, 38-34-38, wheatish complexion. They had two children both in boarding school. Rahim was working for a multinational company as a manager and Rehana was a housewife. He was an ugly looking fellow but from the time he moved in he had his eyes set on beautiful body of simran.
Now Rehana started to meet Simran on day to day basis. First Simran tried to avoid her but as she was herself lonely started to like Rehana?s company. Rehana was a smart and witty lady, she struck up delightful conversation with Simran and she was spellbound to her company. Two weeks passed away and her friendship with Simran started to grow. Now Simran was visiting her house everyday. She also went shopping with Simran. Once they went shopping it started raining heavily, they were both soaked to the core. Rehana called her hubby as his office was nearby. Her hubby came to pick both of them up. Rahim was mesmerized seeing Simran fully drenched in Rain. She was wearing a low cut sleeveless blouse. Her saree was sticking to her body, all her body outlines were highlighted. The cold weather making her nipples pointed. Rahim complimented Simran on her beauty. Simran was really embarrassed as a stranger was fully exploring her body in prescence of his own wife. Rahim was literally undressing her with his looks.
After they reached home, Simran went to her mother who told her has to leave for her sister?s house as her son has expired and told her that she will be back in 4 days. Simran said ok, but she was scared living alone. Her mother left for her sister?s house. It was 6.30 pm. She went to Rehana?s house to ask her whether she could stay with her at night. When she knocked the door she was received by Rahim who told her Rehana has left for her mother?s place for 2 days.
He asked her to come in. She could not refuse as he was behaving like a through gentleman though Simran knew the way he was ogling her body hours ago. She was a wearing a black saree and matching blouse at that time. He was in kurta pajama. Simran asked how is he going to have his dinner. He said he would order it from somewhere as he had no option ( indirectly asking Simran to invite him over for Dinner ). Simran had no option but to ask him to come over which he readily accepted.

Rahim: Hi Simran, How come you have knocked on my door? 

Rahim was looking staring at her like a wolf staring at his prey, waiting to pounce.

Simran: I just wanted to meet Rehana. Is she there?

Rahim: Sorry, she went to her mother's house for a couple of days. Do you have any message for her?

Simran: No.....nothing special.....just came to meet her....

Simran grew even more nervous. First her mother in law went away, now her neighbor and best friend Rehana had left as well. The thought of spending the night alone in her house surrounded by darkness was scaring her.

He asked her to come in. She could not refuse as he was behaving like a through gentleman though Simran knew the way he was ogling her body hours ago. She was a wearing a black saree and matching blouse at that time. He was in kurta pajama. 

Simran: Rahim bhaiyya, how will you manage your meals now that Rehana is not at home?

Rahim: I was thinking of ordering some food from the hotel in the neighborhood. I am a very bad cook, wouldn't be able to cook even if I had to save my self.

There was a reason Rahim said this. He wanted to gain Simran's sympathy, so she would invite him for dinner.

Simran had no option but to ask him to come over which he readily accepted 

Simran went back and started cooking. It was not even 15 minutes that the door bell rang; she opened the door and saw Rahim standing. Due to working in kitchen, she had tied her saree to the exposing her beautiful navel. Also she was sweating a lot. 

Simran: Rahim bhaiyya!!! You are early. I have just started cooking, dinner won't be ready for at least another half an hour!!

Rahim: No problem. I had nothing to do and was getting bored so I thought of coming here and helping you with the dinner preparations. Do you mind?

Simran had no option but to invite him in. She accepted him in reluctantly.

She said to him there is no need and she will do the work by herself. In the meantime she asked him to be comfortable and watch some TV. Then she started working in the Kitchen. He also came in and started chatting with her. She also started to like the conversation and was not minding Rahim ogling her body as she was tired and was busy preparing dinner. As she was serving dinner, Rahim was curiously looking at her juggling breast. While serving food. His eyes were transfixed on voluptuous ass when she turned back. 

Rahim was having a lot of difficulty holding himself back having such an angel beside him. He was very horny and his massive dick was making a huge tent from his pajama. All the time, he was complementing Simran on her looks and was praising her. 

Rahim: Simran, you look really beautiful in this saree. Your husband is really lucky to have such a beautiful wife. I wouldn't have left such a beautiful wife for even a second.

Rahim: Dinner was fabulous. Thank you so much Simran, you not just beautiful but also an amazing cook....you are a complete woman!!!!!

Simran: Don't mention it Rahim bhaiyya...its not big deal and I am not that great.

Simran was getting redder with each compliment as she was not used to male company except her hubby. 

Rahim: I would like to thank you for this meal with a gift I have for you. Its in my house, I will get it in 15 minutes.

Simran: No thanks...that is not necessary.....

Before she could complete her sentence Rahim left her house

She got confused and was eagerly waiting for the surprise. Rahim came back after a few minutes. 

Rahim: Here...this is the gift for you.

Simran: What is it?

Rahim: It's a surprise...open it.

Simran put her hand inside the bag and took out the "gift"

It was a nighty!! It was a very expensive, fancy and a very revealing sleeveless nighty

Simran was shocked seeing this kind of a gift. Never in her life had she seen or even worn such a flimsy cloth

Simran: Bhaiyya...I cannot take this....I....

Rahim: Please Simran!! I bought it for my wife but it didn't fit her because she is fat and the shopkeeper refused to take it back.

Rahim started laughing at his own joke making it awkward for Simran who smiled a little.

Rahim: Please take it Simran; I know you will look really beautiful in this. In fact, this nighty will compliment you beauty.

Rahim forced Simran to take it. Simran said she doesn't accept gifts but due to Rahim's pressure had to accept it. 

Rahim: If you don't mind will you try on this nighty now? See Rehana tried wearing it a couple of times but it didn't fit her. I was wondering if it had loosened and would it fit you properly?

Simran: Now...no...I will try it tomorrow and tell you later how it fits...not now...

Rahim was adamant, he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Simran said ok and went back to change. When she was changing she found out that nighty was exactly the same size as hers. It was of pink colour of very flimsy material. She had never worn clothes like this before. It was sleevelss as showing upper side portions of her boobs.

She was checking herself out in the mirror, admiring her sexy body when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Rahim: Does it fit ok?

Simran: uhh...yeah....

Rahim: Is the size perfect?

Simran:...uhhh...yeah

Rahim: Can I see you now?

Simran: No...No...I cannot come out wearing something like this.

She was trying to refuse him. Suddenly her cell phone which was in the drawing room started ringing. From the ringtone she could tell it was her husband...Abhinav!!!

She had to rush to pick the phone, if Rahim would have picked up the phone it would have created a problem for her as what a stranger is doing in the house at 10 pm at night. So she went in the nighty itself. She picked up the phone and it was Abhinav. She was talking to him for 5 minutes. When she kept the phone down she realized that Rahim was looking at her.

Rahim: Wow Simran, you look awesome...just like a those models they show in lingerie ads!!!

Simran know realized her situation, she was completely alone with a stranger who she could tell was lusting for her. 

Rahim then went close to her and put his hand on his bare shoulder saying how soft her skin is and wished his wife would have been beautiful as she is.

Simran tried to break his hold but suddenly he hugged her. She was desperately trying to be free herself but he was not leaving her. Her beautiful breasts were crushed against his muscular chest.

Rahim: You are going to be mine tonight. I can't let go of a chance like this. Simran...please co-operate because I will have you one way or another...

Simran was scared and she knew that she has to submit to this wild man. She never liked him his scary beard, and a strong build up always looked evil to the beautiful simple lady. Then Rahim dragged simran to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Then he jumped on her literally crushing her with his weight. Her was kissing her wildly and was trying to insert his dirty tongue in her beautiful mouth. She was trying to resist but she was weak in comparison to this man. Then he teared the straps of the nighty which he had just gifted to her and threw it away. Now she was in Bra and panty. Rahim was hypnotized by her body and was licking his lips in anticipation that he will have such a young and beautiful body that he only imagined in his dreams to fuck to his desire. He was know pinching her breasts over the bra. And Simran was pleading him to leave her. She said she is just like his younger sister on which he replied if his younger sister had a body like her he would have banged her too. Now simran knew that it is going to happen. Then rahim took off her panty but her bra was still on.

He started to lick her pink cunt As Simran was a conservative women she never knew about oral sex. Even if this man was ugly looking like a beast but he was giving her enormous pleasure she had never imagined existed. Now he was licking her biting her clitoris and she was moaning in pleasure. He knew that he has got her and will be getting the babe of his life under him tonight.

She thought to herself even if this man was an ugly looking beast; he was giving her enormous pleasure she had never imagined existed. Listening to her moans Rahim knew that she was completely under his control. He was going to give this woman the fuck of her life.

Rahim got up and went up to her. He looked deep into her eyes, rubbed his finger on her lips. At the same time he took his right arm around her to the bra strap. He skillfully removed the bra strap and took it off her shoulders. Simran's massive jugs were now in the open. They moved up and down with Simran's each heavy breath. He held both her boobs in his big strong hands and started squeezing them.

Simran's boobs were big, even for the freakishly large hands of Rahim they were a handful. Rahim took his tongue tip and flicked the nipple of the left boob. Simran shuddered at the touch. Rahim then licked the area around the areola. He was licking all over the breast and making it wet. He was deliberately not going for the areola and the nipple. He was teasing her, depriving her sensations that tit sucking brought.

Simran had enough of this. She put her hands in his hair and dragged his head to the nipple. Rahim took one look at her; she smiled at him weakly and kept on pulling his face towards the nipple. Rahim got the signal and went straight for the erect nipple and bit her. Simran moaned and writhe as Rahim mercilessly sucked and bit her nipple. He would pull her nipple with his lips right up to the point where they would get out of his mouth. He got the nipples all wet and blew cold air on them making them extra hard.

Rahim did this with both the boobs expertly, so much so that Simran had an orgasm with just his expert sucking. Simran hadn't had sex in a month and for a newly wed, it was a long time. Her pussy was wet from the enormous flow of the juice. Rahim had enough of the tit sucking. He sucked her nipples for one last time leaving several love bites on her boobs. Simran thanked god that her husband wasn't here or else she would be in trouble for all the unexplained love bites.

Rahim got up from the bed and started taking off his clothes. Simran stared as one by one all of Rahim's clothes were separated from his body. Rahim took off his underwear and his giant cock sprang out. Simran gasped as she saw the monster. She could not help but compare it with her husband's dick. Abhinav's penis was respectably long and thick but Rahim's penis was a monster. This was the second penis she had seen in her life.

Rahim got on the bed on his knees while Simran raised her self on her elbows. Rahim brought his dick near Simran. Simran stared at the fine specimen of manhood. 

The penis was long, more than 8 inches. It was circumcised with the purple dick head shinning in all glory. Veins jutted out of this strong dick which resembled at black security officer baton. Simran turned towards the right where Rahim was kneeling, resting on her right elbow. She brought her left arm to his dick and grabbed it. She let her hand roam around the dick from the head to the base. She delicately massaged his massive ball sack and wondered how much cum did this massive sack hold.

She tightly held the dick in her palm and started jacking it. Rahim moaned loudly, sensations of pleasure went through his spine. They looked at each other, their eyes filled with pure lust. After a couple of minutes of receiving an amazing hand job, Rahim put his hand at the back of her head, gripping her long, thick brown hair and started pushing it towards his dick. As Simran's mouth slowly came towards Rahim's penis, she realized what was expected of her. She accordingly opened her mouth wide to accommodate this massive pole. Finally, Rahim's cock entered her mouth unopposed.

The dick head disappeared between her beautiful lips as Rahim pushed his dick further. Slowly almost half of the dick went in when Simran gagged. She immediately pulled out and started coughing. Rahim laughed watching the scene so did Simran. She looked up to him, smiled and went for his dick again.

Rahim realized that Simran was new to oral sex and was yet not capable of deep throating his massive organ. Simran could only suck only a little further than the head but Rahim wasn't complaining. The site of this gorgeous woman sucking his dick was enough to turn him on. Simran was stunned; she had never imagined that she would even let another man touch her, let alone suck his dick. She was amazed how she was sucking on this black beast as if it was an ice cream.

Simran was a quick learner. She swirled her tongue around the dick. She took it out for a few times, stared at it, lightly kissed it. She dragged her tongue along the length of the dick. Rahim also made her suck his balls. Simran was now completely enjoying this amazingly new experience. She had forgotten that she was married, that the man with her in the bed did not even belong to her religion.

In fact, the feeling of doing the forbidden was exciting her even more.

All this while, not a single word was spoken, only sounds of moans, heavy breathing, sucking, kissing and licking filled the room. Possessed by lust a man and a woman were pleasuring each other to their hearts content.

Rahim pulled out his dick and Simran gave a disapproving moan. Rahim broke the silence.

Rahim: Simran darling lets try something new!!!

Simran thought to herself that all the things that she had done and experienced tonight were new, what else did this man have in store for her next?

Rahim made her lie down on her back and sucked her boobs for a few moments. He licked the area between her boobs making it wet and slippery. He got on top of her with his knees on either side of her boobs. He put his dick in between her boobs and asked her to push her boobs together. Simran followed like an obedient student.

Rahim now started pushing his dick back and forth like a fucking action. He moaned at the wonderful sensation and looked into Simran's beautiful black eyes.

Rahim: Darling, this is called titty fucking. You have such a beautiful pair of jugs; I just couldn't resist doing this. You like it?

Simran smiled and nodded her head in approval. She was doing things in one night that she hadn't done in her entire married life. The feeling of a hot stiff pole between her boobs was amazing adding to that Rahim was pulling her nipples every now and then.

Rahim's dick was hitting her chin with every forward push. Simran tilted her head and opened her mouth in a way that Rahim's dick would enter it with every forward thrust he made. Rahim moaned loudly in approval as Simran's tongue flicked his dick head. Rahim's dick was oozing pre cum. Simran tasted it while sucking his dick and like the salty taste. She wanted more....all of it!!!!!

With such vigorous tit fucking, Simran was breathing heavily, she had already experience another orgasm, the third of the night but Rahim showed no signs of tiring. He went on fucking her jugs and pinching her nipples. After several minutes of high speed tit fucking, Rahim's orgasm started building, he started breathing heavily and his dick twitched wildly.

Rahim: Baby....I am going to cum. Where do you want me to cum?

Simran: In my mouth....In my mouth. I want to drink all that juice. I wanted to taste it. It's so amazing...GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Seeing Simran beg for his cum so loudly and openly, Rahim was pushed over the edge. He asked her to open her mouth. He finally shot his load in big long spurts in to Simran's mouth. A few strands flew across in to her hair, cheeks, eyes and as the force of his orgasm reduced, some of it fell on her chest and slowly made its way to her neck forming a 'Pearl Necklace'.

Simran drank all the cum in her mouth and showed her tongue to Rahim. Both of them smiled at each other wickedly. She also picked up the cum on her cheeks and eyes and ate it. Rahim with his semi erect dick picked up the cum on her neck and fed it to her. She ate all of it as if she was addicted to it. She sucked his dick clean.

Rahim collapsed next to her. Both of them looked at each other, their eyes displaying their satisfaction. Simran turned toward him and kissed him deeply. Rahim also responded in equal measure. Rahim could taste his cum on Simran's lips.

From what seemed to be a nightmare to the conservative Simran, had turned into a heavenly experience. Simran was now Rahim's Bitch!!!!

After few minutes of rest Rahim ask Simran to blow him again. He brought her mouth near his dick and she swallowed his dick.

When he was on the verge of cumming he stopped. He made her lie down on the bed and spread her legs as wide as possible, she was resisting feebly but she knew her body is going to be ravaged by this 9 inch monster which is just used to a 5 inch dick of Abhinav. She asked Rahim to wear a condom on which he said he will remove his dick at the time of discharge. He then started deep kissing her and she was also responding giving her young body to this ugly fellow. Now he positioned his dick on the entrance of her pussy and in one go rammed it in, early 6 inches went in, by far more than she was used to. Her eyes popped out of her sockets as she saw her vagina explored to new depths. Tears were streaming down her eyes.

Rahim was busy penetrating her and was having the night of his life. Wildly pumping her and putting cock more and more into her. Now Simran also started to enjoy and scream in pleasure and rahim was bucking his hips wildly like a bull. Simran never thought sex could be so raw and exciting. Though she was satisfied but she never knew sex could be so complete with the monster buried inside her vagina. Rahim was saying he loves her and said that he would do anything for her and had a eye on her when he saw her for the first time. Simran was also moaning wildly and saying she hasn’t experienced such raw and masculine cock inside her and she didn’t knew sex can be some complete and pleasurable. Now both were reaching their climax. Simran said she is cumming on which let out a body shaking orgasm. Rahim also increased his speed when he saw her climaxing and came inside her. Simran realized what just happened but couldn’t to anything. His seeds were dropping in her cunt filling her up. She was scared so much of sperm will impregnate her as she was on the most fertile period of her cycle. Now both of them lay there exhausted. Simran asked Rahim why did he cummed inside her. He is not her husband and moreover of different caste now what will happen. Rahim then kissed her deeply and told her that she is by far the hottest cunt he has ever fucked and wanted to have a baby with her. Simran then slept naked with him wondering whats in store in her life with this wild man.

Well After the tiring fuck Simran went to sleep wondering what might happen. Simran was woken up at about 3 am in the middle of the night by rahim who was nibbling with her aerolas. His beard was creating a sensation on her nipples. Simran also wasn’t able to understand why she was falling for a ugly looking guy like RAHIM. Her body was devoured and ravaged by this monster and the surprising thing was she hasn’t felt this complete in her entire life. Rahim now shifted her on top of him. Her beautiful milky white body was in stark contrast with rahims black skin. Now Rahim was smooching her deeply and she was willingly co-operating.
He was deeply kissing her and now was making her sit on his cock. She understood what was coming and was now that he wants him to ride her. She slided down on his cock but her cunt was still tight and was not able to sit properly on it. Rahim saw this and then he held her by her waist and pushed her body on to his cock in a bang. Simran moaned/shouted loudly as she didn’t expect this move. Now he was just moving her like a someone lifts weight. Up and down ( just like a slam bang thank u mam ) kind of stuff. She was moaning loudly as her cunt was penetrated again and again by the monster. Now rahim cock was sliding in and she was adjusted by her size. His testicles very slapping her beautiful buttocks. And rahims rough hands very roaming everywhere around simrans body. Simran kept moaning loudly and suddenly her body began to tense up and she was on the verge of her climax. This was the third climax she was having and she hasn’t hade this much orgasm in her entire life. She screehed cloudly dug her nails into rahims chest and orgasmed.
The orgasm seemed to have shook her entire body. And she was not able to sit properly rahim saw this and shifted her from on top of him and now he was on top of her pumping her hard. He was admiring her beauty while saying that her husband is impotent and she needs real man that is him. He also said he needed a bombshell of woman like her who he can fuck and fulfill his fantasies. Now he was licking her nipples and also biting he was totally wild. Simran was also so tired she wasn’t able to tell him to be gentle. Suddenly Rahim started moving faster and emptied his load deep into her fertile womb and collapsed on top of her.
He was licking her neck and her face. Like a baby licking a lollipop. After a few minutes she came to her senses. She then went to her bathroom to clean herself up. While going to the bathroom Rahim was her beautiful ass swaying left and right and unbelievably his dick started to harden. Simran sexy and voluptuous body was driving rahim mad beyond control. When simran went to the bathroom she examined her body.
Her nipples had bite marks all over them and were swollen . Her pussy was bruised and battered like being hit by a battering ram. Suddenly she saw Rahim standing behind her he then pushed her body forward and made her bend on the wash basin. Now the water was running in her hair.

Rahim took out some oil from the bottle and applied in on the ass. Simran started to plead with Rahim she is very tired and not to fuck her in her ass but Rahim wasn’t listening one bit to her. He then started teasing her anus my rubbing his cock tip on it. Simran was totally exhausted though she was a bit excited but her sexual drive was totally over. She pleaded to him again.

Rahim said I am not a idiot to let of you. He said now she is all hers and has to submit her body to him whenever he wants. Simran was virgin in her ass and as she was a sensitive women never wanted to be fucked there. It was never in her fantasy but now her ass was going to be evaded by the big monster. Simran was crying as Rahim drove his monster inside her. Her body almost felt numb. Unable to feel anything. She might have fainted as it was much more sex then she has in a week with Abhinav. She was then brought back from sleep when she heard the doorbell from outside. She recollected herself and saw Rahim on the bed.
And as she opened the door she saw Rehana Standing there and enquiring that her house is lock and where is her husband.
Rehana came inside Simran’s house. Then she told Rehana probably her husband has gone some where. She said she will wait here for him. Then she suddenly saw the Simran’s disheveled state. She said what has happened to you. Seems like you have got some tonight.
Simran was totally short of words. How can she Rehana that man who was fucked her senseless, even take the virginity of her ass is rahim ( her husband). Rehana said ,” come on, i have been married for 15 years now), the look on your face tells that you had a great, exhausting and a satisfying night”.
Rehana than came closer and was expecting the bite marks on Simran’s body. She said what a beast of a man have done that to you. but I dont blame him. Anyone who is with u would have done the same thing. Simran had never heard such remarks from Rehana and she was taken aback by her sudden change in behaviour. Then suddenly she hugged Simran.From the other side of the room she saw Rahim, and he winked at her. So it was planned.
Rehana then said wouldnt she like to introduce her to her lover. Simran had her back to Rahim so couldnt make out anything. She tried to fend of Rehana ( obviously she didnt deny that she has been with a man, as it was all so obvious). Trying to fend of Rehana she said leave him, and then in a total act of desperation she kissed Rehana. Rehana was now certainly taken aback. Well now that was very nice of you Simran and then she reciprocated her kiss. Both their toungues were dancing in each other mouth. Simran was feeling loved and protected around Rehana, although she was a woman. Now Rehana said now she knew why her husband was mad after her as she herself cannot control herself from loving her.
Simran thought its now or never. She thought Rehana would understand and is she so adamant going into the bedroom. There is no way she will not come to know about Rahim.
So after a fast thought process she spoke to Rehana, ” Rehana I have to tell you something the man who is inside the bedroom is your husband Rahim, I am so sorry but he forcibly fucked me, you only said that he has hots for me every since he saw me and look what he has done with my body”.
Rehana smiled silently thinking ( sweet innocent woman has come in the trap and i dont have to feel guilty about it as well). She said it is natural to happen. She said not to worry what has happened is fine, now she is will stop Rahim from seeing her.
Now Simran suddenly spoke up, she thought that her sexual fulfillment will only last for a day. She said no he was brutal but i enjoyed it as well…..

Now Rehana said to her, “ so you also like him”, to which Simran smiled naughtily and said yes.

She said that though she loved the fulfillment of her body last night, but Rahim was very brutal and he ravaged her. Rehana said that it is true but that might have been because he could not have controlled himself seeing Simran’s body. She said that he likes her a lot and might be very happy.
Then Rehana thought of a wicked plan. She said she would like to see Rahim and her to it again. To which Simran replied wont she feel bad seeing her husband having sex with another woman, to which she replied that she would like to see how he makes love to such a fine woman like Simran.
Rahim had moved back to the bedroom and feigned sleep. Rehana told Simran not to tell Rahim that she has come. She told Simran to keep the door slightly ajar so that she can also enjoy the beautiful view of her beautiful body being devoured by her husband. Simran smiled to which Rehana kissed her on the lips again and squeezed her breasts. Rehana told Simran that she has been sexually liberated to such a big extent in just one night to which Simran just nodded.
Rehana said to simran to be naughty this time around. Simran said how would that be, to which Rehana replied that till now Rahim has always taken you against your will, Now try and offer your body to him yourself. See what changes you find in him. Simran said it’s a good idea and she would like to try it. She said now that she is going into the bedroom.
Now Rahim was sleeping on his back and was stark naked. His muscular frame of 6”1 height, but his 9 inches of black hard cock was now in a flaccid state of 5 inches. Simran on seeing his cock smiled to herself. She started by removing her nighty and becoming completely naked. Rahim was having a lot of problem pretending to be asleep but he was curious to see what surprise does Simran has for him. Now Simran after applying some minimal wake up an doing her hair properly was looking like a goddess. Rahim wanted to get up from bed, grab her, fuck her silly and impregnate her. He wanted to do that so that she never leaves him. He wanted her to be his fuck toy forever. He said to be patient and it might be she give herself willingly( he thought so because he had to go back to the bedroom he had not heard the latter conversation of the conversation between Rehana and her).
Now Simran suddenly crawled up to the bed and she her face was bent down close to the cock of Rahim. She had never sucked a cock in her life before, but she wanted to now ( just after one day of her sexual awakening ). She blew some air now to his testicles; Rahim could not believe what was actually happening. Now Simran was giving soft kissed on the black snake, which was gradually waking up. Rahim now opened his eyes completely and saw her hair falling down her pearl like face while she was licking and sucking the tip of the cock. Now Simran also knew that Rahim is awake but she didn’t make any eye contact with him and continued on her job at hand.
Now as she took the cock in her mouth she found that it almost jerked and was getting longer and rock hard. The smell of the cock was weird (as it just fucked her asshole and was stained with his and her cum), but Simran was instead of being repulsed was drawn to its smell.
Now Rahim cock was in full mast, but now Simran was licking and sucking it with full enthusiasm. Rahim now finally uttered the word, “ oh Simran I love u darling, sorry for what I did last night, I just couldn’t control myself seeing you for such a long time”. As Rahim was completing his sentence Simran bit his cock lightly to which Rahim grunted. He smiled to himself and thought “ oh so the beautiful girl has a wilder side as well”. Simran could not even believe herself what she was doing. She might have never thought that she would have been doing all this stuff to anyone ( even her husband that is). She was also feeling free and enjoying herself being so wild.
Now Rahim placed her hands on Simran lovely her and started to caress and slightly said to her,” please darling suck a bit faster”, to which Simran immediately increased her speed. She wanted to enjoy herself and wanted to see if she can satisfy the beast the man infront of her. Now Simran started deep throating Rahim. Though she was gagging she never thought as she was adamant on giving him the best blowjob of his life. Now Rahim Started to flex his hips and his cock went more and more. He grabbed hold of her and started mouth fucking her. Though it was difficult for Simran but she knew Rahim is wild guy and this is the difference and enjoyment she is going to have in his company. Now Rehana who watching from the door which was slightly ajar, she had also stripped from her clothes. Now she was fingering her pussy. In the meantime Rahim was pumping his cock in and out of Simran’s beautiful mouth. He grunted a lot and said he could not hold any longer and started pumping his seeds into her mouth. After he finished ejaculating he grabbed her and brought her face to his mouth and tasted his cum. She now was to hot and pressed her mouth to his saying, “ good morning, I hope u liked it”.
Now Rahim was holding the angelic body of Simran close to her. He darted his toungue into her hot mouth and started to taste her luscious lips and juicy mouth. He grabbed Simran’s white ass and grinded it more against his dick which although had just ejaculated was still semi-hard. Rehana could not control herself just being a mere spectator and watching from behind the door. She was already naked and her hands were busily working on her clit. The truth was Rehana had some lesbian tendencies and she has been with a couple of women before. But never in her life had she found anyone who had a more seductive body than Simran. For the first time when Rehana met her she started praying, “ oh god, let her be a lesbian. Plz”.
Now as the fact was, the trap was laid by Rahim into Simran fell into. She thought when everyone knows why not make her presence felt. She walked into the room and patted on the shoulders of Simran. Simran was startled at once as she didn’t expect Rehana to come into the room like this ( though she knew she was watching all the time).
She took Simran’s face into her hands and started kissing. She looked at her husband softly and said “ I hope you don’t mind sharing her”. To which Rahim just smiled back and said not at all. Rahim has never seen two ladies make it out in real ( though he had watched a lot of porno, but this was just like a dream come true). Now rehana pushed Simran off Rahim to the other side of the bed and jumped on top of her. Now her big breasts were over the face of Simran to which Rehana just asked , “ Suck them baby”. This was the only invitation Simran needed. She started to suck Rehana’s breasts like a small baby. Rehana was also feeding her breasts to Simran like she was her mother. She cuddled Simran’s face into her big and soft breasts and started to murmur oh baby you are so sweet suck tem well. After 10 minutes of sucking Rehana’s breasts. Rehana suddenly disengaged and went down on Simran. She was Simran clean shaven pussy and saw that she was so excited that the juices were flowing down to her thighs. Then Rehana asked Simran naughtily, “ do you want your mama to suck your pussy baby”.
This was too much for Simran to bear and she hissed “Yes, mama suck it”. Rehana’s just dived into her clit teasing it, biting and nibbling at it softly. Simran was squirming like a fish out of water. She said to Rehana please don’t tease me…. Suck it, and suck it hard. Rehana also now paid into her demands and her tongue entered the walls of her pussy and was clicking all around the circumference of it. Simran almost jumped as her requests were met. Rehana was busy devouring her beautiful pussy. Simran has cummed so many times since last night, she never knew her body has so much of sexual capacity, but still her juices showed no sign of stopping. Rehana’s soft toungue were doing wonders to her pussy. Rehana was paying attention to each and every part of her pussy. Now Rehana became a bit aggressive and was biting her clitoris simultaneously. Rehana now dug her nails into Simran’s lovely asshole and was teasing it heightening Simran’s pleasure. Simran could not take it anymore and took Rehana’s hairs into her hand and started banging it with her pussy. Rehana was shocked to see the wild side of Simran. Simran was now overpowering her and was now dominating her. She was forcing Rehana to such her faster and bring her to orgasm as soon as possible. Now Simran could feel an orgasm build inside of her and suddenly waves of ecstasy hit her and she was cumming all over Rehana’s face. Now after lapping up Simran’s juices. Rehana stood up and her face was covered up with more of Simran’s juices. Now Rahim saw this and he was fully erect.
He stood up and started kissing Rehana’s face and tongue sharing Simran’s sweet juices with her. Now Rahim said looks like the bitch is in heat looking at Simran. Simran just nodded and opened her arms up for Rahim and said, “ come take me”. Rahim trying to mock her for the night before said no wait Simran let me get a condom before doing this. Simran said no need of that, just fuck me, fill me up, even if I get pregnant I don’t care. Rahim was so excited seeing such nasty words come out of Simran’s mouth. He kissed her took her legs on his shoulders. He put his cock on the entrance of her pussy and with a bang slammed it in. Simran realized that Rahim only knew one way of making love and that is the hard way. Rahim now took one of Simran’s nipples inside his mouth and started biting it madly. Simran trying to pacify him saying eaasyyyy…. Lover. You have my body… treat it nicely. Hearing these comments Rahim was delighted and pacified and he started sucking her breats nicely while pounding her with the same speed. Now Rahim knew Simran is his forever. She took Simran by the waist and pushed more of his cock deep inside his vagina.
Now Rehana realized that she is being left out. She straddled Simran’s face and put her pussy directly on her mouth. Now what a sight it was. Simran face was being fucked by Rehana’s hot pussy while her pussy was being ravaged by Rehana’s own husband Rahim. She was becoming a puppet in the hands of this sex frenzy couple and enjoying each and every moment of it. Now Rahim started pounding her screaming aaahhhhhhh….. what a pussyyyy… so tight and warm… mmmm… I will give you a lot of babies Simran… You will be my second wife from now onwards. Simran could not reply to any of this as she was busy sucking Rehana. Now Rahim started banging the beautiful housewife wildly and in response she was also getting hotter. Now as he banging her Simran started biting Rehana’s pussy mercilessly and Rehana started shouting….. Oh simran leave it.. oh you are hurting me.. don’t bite me … but Simran was not listening to anything.. She had decided that if she is going to be Rahim’s fuck toy. Rehana is going to be her. Now it seemed all the three are wildly approaching there orgams. Difference was Simran and Rahim were just beause of pleasure but Rehana was a misture of pain and pleasure. Rehana tried to get up from Simran face but Simran grabbed her hips and pushed her down and bit her pussy hard signaling to rehana to never get up again.
Now all of the three were bucking wildly in unison. First to cum was Rehana . She cummed hard on Simran’s face and was totally spent and slided off Simran face. Now she watched in awe as Simran took her husband face into her hands and started smooching him wildly. She now replied to his question ,”yes I will be your second wife and the mother to your naughty wild and beautiful babies..” this was too much for Rahim too handle and cummed wildly into Simran unprotected womb.. Simran also cummed in unison and both were panting and lying in each other arms.
After a long fucking session between rahim and simran , they decide to call a day. All three of them decide to take a shower. They were in the shower when Rehana and Simran began to feel each other while rahim just watch them. Simran began to lick Rehana pussy and all other parts of her body while Rehana just moaned “oooooooooooo baby keep licking” she squeezed simran’s boobs to make her moan oh god ooooo yes”.
Simran went down and began to lick Rehana pussy like a wild animal. Rahim was watching all of this, he couldn’t control any more so he decided to put his cock in Simran’s hand. Simran was surprised by a sudden attack from Rahim but she enjoyed and moan loudly “oooooooooooooooooo Rahim ooooooooooooooo”
On the other side Rehana was near her climax she was holding Simran wet beautiful brown hair and making her lick faster and faster. Simran reacted to that and insterted her finger into rehana’s pussy while licking her. “Ohhh! I’m cumming!!! I’M CuMINGGG!!!!” rehana chanted mindlessly as herpassion deranged hips began to grind against Simran’s’s half-hidden face in her convulsing cunt,her cunt walls milked greedily on her silky

tongue. Her hands dropped to entwine themselves in her brown hair in an effort to force her head even further between her spread legs. As she continued to tongue-fuck her hot convulsing pussy, She found even more new frenzies of pleasure. Finally Simran stop and she began to tongue kiss rehana.

After they both finish kissing, Rehana told both of them that she is leaving because her it’s time to pick her kids from boarding school. She wrap towel around her and left.
Rahim thought finally he got Simran by her self again. He show wet body of simran and He said “ Simran baby u look amazing, u look like a goddess in shower, u making me crazy .” And he smiled . Simran bagan to stroke his dick with her hand . Rahim put his hand on her breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling Simran nipples become erect. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. This excited simran and she moaned loud . she began to give a blowjob to rahim. Her moist, watery mouth covered his

cock shaft with hot saliva. Rahim was looking down on me, watching his cock slide in

and out of my mouth, She was continued to tease him by licking his prickhead all

over and moving her hands to feel his heavy balls. He held his second wife by her wet hair as he exploded all over her pretty face. Simran tasted his semen by licking her lips and was surprised by the quickness of his orgasm.

Rahim said to him that that was best blowjob he ever got from a women and in one night simran became a Pro.
They both took quick shower, wiping wiped each other with the same towel, smelling each other’s body scents on themselves.
Rahim quickly dressed up in Abhinav cloth while Simran still wrap in towel was looking at him. Rahim said to her that “ now he is really like her Husband” and they both smiled and kissed each other.
Rahim said he has to leave because he is getting late to work but he also told Simran to dress Sexy when he comes home because he is going to have a surprise for a simran and they going to enjoy while Simran’s mother in law and Rehana is out for the night.
Saying that he pulled Simran close to him and flung himself on her and rubbed his body against hers. He kissed her on her face, cheeks and lips, while grinding his

hard-on on her body. And then he left.
[+] 12 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In the evening Simran was impeccably dressed. she walked around the house flaunting her beauty shamelessly. She waited for Rahim to come home and wore her wedding saree for the occasion. It was a deep red colored, intricately woven saree complete with the very same blouse she wore on her wedding day.

She never needed any makeup but on this occasion, she put a little bit of lipstick, to match the color of her saree. Her hands sported a ton of bangles.

Simran blushed at Rahim’s plan for tonight. He had called her and told her that he is not going to work tomorrow and Rehana isn’t coming back for a couple of days. So it’s going to be you and me fucking like rabbits for 2 days. 

Rahim came home in the evening and he was shocked and very happy how Simran look for him. “What a sex bomb" he said, throwing his arm around and pulling her in for a hug.

Afterwards Rahim came to the living room, Simran turned around to face him.

Rahim: I am very hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Simran: I am also very hungry. There are leftovers from dinner. Ok for you?

Rahim: Fine with me. Anything which is ready is ok. After all, I don’t want to waste my time eating when we can fuck.

Simran laughed at his naughtiness and proceeded towards the kitchen. Rahim watched her as her plump ass swayed from right to left as she walked. He smiled at himself and thought he was the luckiest man alive.

Simran brought some chapatti and sabji in 2 plates and kept it on the dinner table. Rahim had by then switched on the television and was watching something. Rahim sat on the dinner table and looked at the plates

Rahim: Simran darling…why waste 2 plates? We will have food together in one plate.

Rahim put all the food in one plate, pulled Simran towards him and made her sit on his lap. Simran realized that they both were completely naked in the living room, another new experience.

Rahim took a piece of the chapatti and sabji and ate it. He then brought his mouth to Simran and kissed her. As their lips met, they opened their mouths and Rahim passed on the food from his mouth the Simran’s mouth. She loved his style and this process continued till their stomachs were full.

After Simran was done in the kitchen, she came to the living room. Rahim was watching TV. He patted on the couch asking her to sit near him. Simran quietly went and sat next to him. They watched the regular channels for a while, and then Rahim switched to the local cable channel. There was a porn movie on that channel. Simran blushed after watching it and Rahim laughed.

They watched the movie for a couple of minutes. Simran had never watched a porn movie in her entire life and her husband was not kinky enough to show it to her. She always wanted to see one and now Rahim was fulfilling her wish. This was a night of unique experience she thought to herself.

Her chain of thought was broken when she felt a hand grabbing her left breast. She turned her head towards Rahim to look at him. He smiled at her and she blushed. Encouraged by this gesture, Rahim turned to his left and turned Simran so that she was facing him. With his both hands, Rahim started squeezing her boobs. He was squeezing them, weighing them, pinching her nipples. All these actions had an effect on Simran and her breath quickened.

Soon afterwards Rahim walked into the bedroom carrying Simran in his arms. He had already divested her of her sari, petticoat and blouse. She hung in his arms wearing just her fancy lacy bra and panties. He gently walked to the bed and threw her on it.

Simran started kissing him passionately and their tongues played with each other. Rahim put his right hand around her shoulders and pulled her in for a long kiss. Simran opened her lips and started kissing him back. Rahim’s left hand moved to her boobs and started fondling them over her bra, Simran’s  body was still a little stiff.

Then he moved near her toes and started kissing her toes, her white legs and moved to her thighs. Then he removed her panties and started licking her cunt. She cried in pleasure Aaah, aaaah, aaaaaah, oh no, yes.

He licked her pussy for few minutes which made Simran a bitch in the heat. When he saw juices flowing out of Simran’s  pussy, he undid his shorts and took out his long cock.

With his left hand now slipped inside her bra and started fondling her right breast really hard. She turned her head towards Rahim to look at him. He smiled at her and she blushed. Encouraged by this gesture, Rahim turned to his left and turned Simran so that she was facing him. With his both hands, Rahim started squeezing her boobs. He was squeezing them, weighing them, pinching her nipples. All these actions had an effect on Simran and her breath quickened. Rahim then brought his mouth to her nipples and started sucking her boobs one by one. 

Simran lay down on the sofa with her head resting on the pillow while Rahim sucked her boobs like a baby. This time he was gentle on her, doing things leisurely rather than the rough and hurried way he was doing before.

He pushed her boobs together till her nipples were adjacent to each other and then he sucked on both of them together. Simran was now moaning, her hands were roaming all over his body. She felt his silky hair; his toned back muscles and brought her hands down to his taut butt.

Simran: Ohhh Rahim…you seriously know how to push my buttons. I didn’t know sex could be so amazing before I met you. I am really glad I did this. You are my true lover!!!

Rahim stopped sucking her boobs and went up to her and softly kissed her. Simran responded to his kiss with tenderness.

His hands kept playing with her tits as she pulled his lips back in for a kiss. They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other.

Simran face was making a slow journey south. She nuzzled and kissed his chest hair for a while, then his stomach, and then suddenly, she bent her head even more and Her  innocent lips wrapped around the ***** man’s thick naked dick head, and her dainty fingers wrapped around the base.

"No hands!" Rahim leaned back and sternly said.

Simran obediently follow the command. She put both her hands on his thighs and slid her ass back a little so she could bend over more in the waist. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap as she gave him a skilled blowjob.
[+] 3 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
"I love your warm mouth, Simmi darling!" he said,

Rahim: Sweetheart, I wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you and today my dream has come true. You have such a splendid body, it deserves to be worshipped and not ignored. You are an amazing woman Simmi.

Rahim went back to sucking her boobs. Simran realized that he called her Simmi. It sounded so cute. She loved the way it sounded. She was falling for this Adonis like man.

Rahim: Simmi, do you have ice in the fridge?

Simran: Ya…why?

Rahim: because it’s time for a surprise I told you about this morning.

Rahim got up and went to the kitchen. He was back in a minute with a vessel carrying ice and chocolate syrup bottle. She realized that Rahim was up to something kinky. Rahim made Simmi sit up straight, with her head resting on the back of the bed. He went on his knees in front of her. He took an ice cube, put it in his mouth and kissed Simmi. The ice cube juggled between their mouths and melted in a few seconds from the heat of their mouth. As they kissed they could feel their cold tongues soon turning hot with all the action.

Rahim took another ice cube in his hand and started rubbing it on her nipples. The coldness made her nipples extra hard and Simmi arched her back from the mind boggling sensation. He put another ice cube in his mouth and started sucking her boobs.

After a while of sucking, he took another ice cube and put on her navel and rubbed it all over her stomach. Rahim’s creative moves was having the right effect on Simmi who was moving towards an orgasm really fast. Rahim took another ice cube and started rubbing on her pussy. He then inserted it in her pussy. This pushed Simmi of the edge and she had a massive orgasm but Rahim held her down firmly and kept sucking her pussy. Rahim looked at Simmi who had just calmed down after her orgasm. He went up to her and kissed her. She licked of her own juices of his face.

Simran then took an ice cube and put it in her mouth. She gestured Rahim to come to her side. As soon as he did that, she grabbed his dick and started sucking on it. Rahim moaned loudly has his sensitive dick head was exposed the ice and also to her warm mouth. Rahim then stood in from of her while she sucked his dick with full vigor. She grabbed his tight butt and forced more and more of his dick in her mouth. She was now getting used to his size and could suck much more than she previously did. Rahim looked on in wonder as the shy, conservative Simmi had turned into nymph sucking his rod like a possessed woman.

Rahim pulled out his dick and lied down on the floor. He gestured Simmi to lie on him with her pussy at his mouth and his dick at her mouth.

Rahim: Simmi, this position is called 69. It will allow us to pleasure each other simultaneously.

Simran: 69…why is it called 69?

Rahim: Because, we look like the number 69 when we are doing it.

Simran looked at their reflection in the glass showcase near them. They really were looking like 69. She laughed at this and wondered how knowledgeable Rahim was in the art of love making. In the meanwhile Rahim took the bottle of chocolate syrup and gave it to Simmi. She knew what to do. She opened the bottle and poured a generous amount to chocolate syrup on his dick and his balls. She spread it across the organ. Rahim then took the bottle and poured a lot of syrup on Simmi’s pussy.

They both just went at it. Licking and sucking each others private organs. The chocolate syrup made it sweeter. It mixed with their juices and gave it a unique flavor. They were completely focused on the task at hand as if there was a race where the one who cums first lost.

Simran was gobbling up Rahim’s dick as much as she could. She was trying hard to impress her lover with her oral skills. Rahim on the other hand was working equally hard. He bit her clit, Simmi moaned loudly, biting his dick a little, which made him moan as well. Simmi was holding Rahim’s ankles, with her long hair all over his crotch and thighs cloaking it from view. Rahim was grabbing Simmi’s supple buns and was tongue fucking her, her juices dripping into his face.

Turn by turn they took the chocolate syrup and poured it over each other and kept sucking hard. Rahim’s expert licking was bringing Simmi to an orgasm but Rahim showed no signs of it. Simmi was awed with his stamina. Abhinav would last only 10-15 minutes max.

Rahim was fingering her pussy, inserting his middle finger up to the hilt. He brought his other hand and started rubbing her asshole and a little later inserted a little of his thumb into her asshole. The licking, pussy and ass fingering was a little too much for Simmi. She took his dick out of her mouth and screamed in pleasure as a massive orgasm hit her. She almost passed out from the pleasure. She collapsed on his crotch. Rahim stopped sucking her pussy.

A few minutes later, Simmi regained her composure and got down from Rahim’s body. They both sat up and started laughing.

Rahim: You lost sweetheart…hahaha….

Simran: Your tongue is no match to anything. I just couldn’t keep up with you.

They kissed each other. Simran looked at Rahim’s dick. It was still erect. He had not got an orgasm.

Simran: Are you going to keep that erect dick out in the open or are you going to fuck me. I think we have had enough of child’s play. Let’s go for the real deal!!

Rahim: Hahaha….I think it’s time I fuck your brains out. Let’s go for it!!!
[+] 3 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Simmi got up. They kissed each other hard as if they had been away for days. Rahim picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed all the while kissing her. 

Soon Simran sprawled out on her back with her legs wide open, staring at the ceiling as she still absent-mindedly licked her fingers, Her big tits were gently flopped over outwards from her chest and her nipples were super erect. 

Simmi lay down on her back while Rahim got on top of her, his dick lightly touching her clit. He rubbed his dick on her pussy, Simmi moaned at his teasing. Rahim then proceeded to push his dick into her tiny hole. As the dick slowly made its way, Simmi was feeling it stretch her. Her eyes opened wide as her pussy was being torn apart by this monster. Rahim slowly pushed is dick all the way in. It was completely buried in her pussy. Rahim didn’t move for a while but was kissing Simmi and sucking her boobs.

After a couple of minutes, he started rocking back and forth. Slow at first, but gaining speed with every thrust. Soon he was at full speed, ramming his dick fast and all the way to the hilt. Simmi was moaning, in fact she was screaming. This was the best fuck of her life.
Simran: Fuck me…Fuck me. Oh my god Rahim, this is awesome. I could do his foreverrr…aaaaahhhhh. You are the best man in the world…a real man…
Simmi’s moans encourage Rahim further and he started fucking her even faster. Her tits were juggling so fast that they created an illusion of 2 pair of boobs. She came twice. Rahim slowed down and stopped after a while. He was breathing heavily. He kissed Simmi so hard that he ended up biting her lip and made her bleed. He sucked her tits and bit her nipples. Simmi didn’t care about her torn lip, all that mattered was the fucking.

There was a large mirror in the bedroom opposite to the bed. Rahim made Simmi turn around and face the mirror and get on her fours. He positioned himself behind her, his dick just at the entrance of her pussy. They both looked in the mirror and were amazed at the site.

Simmi’s boobs were hanging in the air, delicately touching the bed with her ass in the air. Behind her was Rahim with his muscular, hairy chest heaving. Turned on by this view, Rahim rammed his giant hog into her pussy is one swift stroke. Simmi screamed in pleasure at this sudden assault on her pussy. Rahim started to fuck her steadily, getting faster with every stroke. He stopped for a moment and withdrew his dick almost to the edge of the pussy and then rammed it again.

Simmi gasped at this move, sweat trickling down her forehead and her upper lips. Rahim continued this move till Simmi got another orgasm. Rahim got off the bed and picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist while he inserted his dick into her pussy. They were fucking in the stand up position. Rahim was fucking her like this for 10 minutes. She had lost count of the orgasms she received since the fucking started but this guy just wouldn’t cum.

They continued fucking in several other positions like against the wall, on the chair, on the table, doggie again, wheel barrow etc. Rahim then again put her on the bed and started fucking her in missionary position. Rahim was now sweating profusely, his body shining with the sweat. Simmi’s hand moved all over his muscular torso. She grabbed his ass and pulled further inside. She started pinching and licking his nipples and at the same time, she inserted a finger in his ass. This pushed Rahim off the edge. He moaned loudly as his 2nd orgasm of the night hit him. He kept leaking semen into the condom. His orgasm lasted for a minute. Simmi also came with him. Rahim collapsed on her, they held on to each other tightly as their orgasms passed over them.

After their breaths normalized, they spent some time kissing each other. Rahim picked her up and went to the bathroom. She sat on the commode and urinated while Rahim’s dick went in and out of her mouth. Rahim also relieved himself. They then took a shower, slowly cleaning themselves and had another round of hard fucking in the shower.

When they finally came out, Simmi looked at the watch, it was 4.00 am. She smiled at herself. They really did go on till dawn. They slept naked in each others arms. They needed a lot of rest after a 6 hour session and for the 2 days of fucking they were going to enjoy.

In the morning Rahim received a message from Rehana that she would stay at her mother’s place for few days with kids. Simmi’s mother in law also postponed her return by a week. Now they had more time to explore each other’s body.

Rahim: Simmi baby, are you ready for an extended honeymoon and some really hard fucking?

Simran: Yeah my love and I have also started taking the pill. So now you can fuck me without a condom.

Rahim: I love you jaan (my love)

Simran: I love you too.

They held each others hands as they proceeded to her bedroom for the most memorable day.
[+] 5 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Pls continue
Like Reply
She has fallen in love and became like wife of Rahim. She can now marry him and divorce her useless husband.
Like Reply
Now the faithful wife thirsting for her new experience. with monster.!!!
This is a superb story you have created. I liked the character “Simran”. Hot and sexy wife. And Rahim is the perfect seducer for unsatisfied wifes like Simran.
Did you finish this story or have any further updates??
[Image: 413-ABD40-40-BE-4-B66-A1-FD-DB31-B1-CCACEA.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
sex 
[Image: gifcandy-interracial-28.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Just then she received a message on her cell in which her husband wished her happy birthday. Since he was busy with his work in the USA he couldn’t call her so he just messaged her. On the other hand Simran was glad he didn’t call or she knew for sure She would have been caught while having sex with Rahim.

She replied, "Thanks Sweetheart." Then Rahim wished her happy birthday. Rahim said as she was his wife for now, her birthday should be celebrated tonight.

Rahim went into his house quickly and came out with 3 bags. He opened the 1st bag and handed her a red halter backless summer dress which was quite short. It had a small thread to tie at the neck. He opened a 2nd bag in which she got a red pair of sandals with high heels which she liked a lot. In the third bag there was some makeup material . Rahim asked Simran to go and change into the dress and heels.

Priya went to change. She was feeling quite excited and suddenly her pussy started getting wet. Then she realized that her lover is waiting for her so she quickly changed into that sexy red dress and heels. When she had put on some make up, she saw herself in mirror and said to herself that she was looking very sexy.

She had put on red lipstick to go with the dress and as she was quite fair and voluptuous she was looking like a high class whore. There was a black dot on her lower left cheek which made her look even hotter. The dress showed off a lot of her cleavage, mid riff and sexy legs and thighs; it came just too mid thigh. When she twirled around, her back was fully open to her waist; her thighs and legs were looking hot in heels.

Then Rahim came close to Simran and started kissing her on her lips passionately. She responded by kissing him back and put her arms around his neck.

Simran decided that she would serve the wine and pastries, so while Rahim went to sit drawing room, Simran went to the table and bent forward to pour wine into their and place their pastries on a plate. Rahim who was sitting behind her saw that her short dress had exposed her ass and her red thong. Rahim couldn't take his eyes off of; whose naked back was looking quite sexy along with her legs and thighs.

Rahim had an idea and he went to Simran, took hold of her waist from behind and started kissing her ear lobes,back and neck. A low moan came from Simran’s mouth. Then he pushed her thong to the side and with 1 hand picked up a piece of pastry in the other hand and inserted the pastry in Simran’s cunt with his fingers. Simran was surprised and excited at the same time. She moved to turned around to face him, but he stopped her and started moving his creamy fingers in her cunt.

She moaned, "Aahhh hon... what have u done? I am getting crazy, you naughty man." Rahim knew she was enjoying it so he took other piece of pastry in his hand and rubbed it on her boobs and started licking and sucking

As Rahim licked her boobs, Simran  was unable to control her excitement and told him to take her to their bedroom.
[+] 5 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
After enjoying and getting impregnated, simran has to tell this to her husband that she does not like to live with him anymore. Rehana and Simran and Rahim can live together.
Like Reply
After locking the door, Simran stood in front of him and started kissing him on his bare muscular chest. He kept his hands at Simran’s back and started rubbing her bare back which she liked a lot.
Then Rahim asked Simran to have a look at the room, she turned and saw the room was quite beautifully decorated with red flowers. Some flowers were laid on the bed too.

She looked back at Rahim  and said, "Thanks hon, I won't forget this night ever.". To that Rahim  said, “ I hope not let’s make your birthday as memorable as we can. 

Simran continued to kiss Rahim on his chest and started kissing him on his lips as she found him quite muscular and strong at this age.

Rahim responded by kissing her and their tongues met and duelled with each other. As they were kissing Rahim undid the thread of her dress, which was tied at her neck and slowly started removing her dress. As he was removing it, he couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful melon like breasts. The dress fell to the floor; Rahim started kissing her boobs, stomach and waist.

After kissing more He asked her to sit on the bed and suck his cock.

She did so and as she started sucking his cock, he moaned, "Oh Simran, where were you for so many years, love you my darling suck it as much as you can." She increased her speed of sucking his cock. Suddenly Rahim took her head in his hand and removed his cock from her mouth and said now it is his turn. He laid Simran on her back on the bed and took off her wet thong off. He moved his head between her legs and started licking her cunt with his tongue.
She sighed, "Oh my God Rahim, you are making me crazy." As his tongue increased in speed, her moans increased,"Aaah! Yes.... yes Rahim, ouch, yes, fuck me, fuck your second wife, Rahim!

As Rahim heard her moans, he stopped licking her cunt, moved his cock to the edge of her pussy lips. Simran took his cock in her hand and inserted it in her cunt and his cock inserted in her pussy, she moaned, "Aaah yes aaah more, ouch!" Rahim pushed more of his cock into her pussy easily, as it was quite wet. Rahim was feeling crazy for Simran  as he started fucking her pussy. Simran put her arms around his back and scored her nails on his back in ecstasy and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Rahim started fucking her slowly and later on increased the speed. Simran continued to moan and Rahim was continuously kissing her boobs, neck, ear lobes and her red lips. Simran was responding to kisses and fucking with full energy.

Simran moaned, "Aaah Rahim, I am all yours Rahim, fuck me hard, you are the best birthday gift I ever had." Rahim increased the speed of his thrusts as he was going to come soon. As his thrusts increased, Simran bite his cheeks and chest.

Rahim was in full excitement and said, "Simran I want you to bear my child. We will make a beautiful child. Will you have my child?"
Simran  saw passion in his eyes and said yes, give me your child my love, give me your child, we will have many children, you naughty man.

With that he started fucking her with full speed. Simran’s  moans were getting louder and louder. She moaned, Rahim now your cock is mine only and my pussy is yours, whenever you want I will give you, my love. Hearing this suddenly Rahim came inside her and Simran also came at the same time.
[+] 8 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Excellent update. waiting to see simran bearing the children of Rahim. With ugly looking rahim, the children will also be ugly, he says we will make beautiful child ha ha.. in the heat of moment she says ok.. will she realise her situation or become his mistress.
[+] 2 users Like Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Birthday Gift.!! Superb.
[Image: gifcandy-interracial-46.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
please give long updates
Like Reply
Fantastic, please make her his slut. His religion allow marry multiple woman. Rehana will accept.
Like Reply
Hot story, looking forward for next update
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
He loaded her pussy with his hot cum and when his cock softened, he removed it and went to washroom to clean up; The cum started flowing out of her pussy, but Simran stayed in the same position for some time.

Eventually she pulled herself out of the bed and stumbled towards the bathroom. On the way she saw herself in the mirror. She was a mess! Her hair was a mess, her tits were sore from all the sucking, squeezing and pulling. Love bites riddled her body, especially her breasts. Her eyes were red and swollen, her mascara smeared all over and so was her lipstick. She limped visibly as her cunt was sore from being fucked by the massive rod.

She walked inside and sat on the commode to relieve herself. She heard the shower start and looked towards the shower compartment. 

The glass of the compartment was steamed up and she could clearly see the contours of Rahim' dark body. 

After reliving herself, She got up and as she did that, she heard the shower door open. Rahim stepped out of the shower; water dripping of his naked body.

He stood in front of her and continued staring down at her. Seeing her naked body which carried the marks of his conquest made his cock strain out in erection.

Rahim said, he had one of the best times of his life, and thanked her for this. Simran  said she has the same feelings for him and that they would definitely have more time together. Rahim smiled and kissed her, she responded and kissed him back. After sometime they broke the kiss.
As he towered over her, he brought his hands to her shoulder and slowly pushed her down on the commode. From looking up to him, her attention was focused now on his cock that pointed straight at her and was just a couple of inches from her mouth.

She felt her hair being clutched in his strong hand and his groin gently moving towards her mouth. Her  mouth opened wide and her tongue came out, as if it had a mind of its own.

Rahim stepped forward, placing the hard knob of his cock on her tongue. As soon as it touched her tongue, it spewed a glob of precum which pooled on her tongue. As if on cue, she closed her lips around the cock head and sucked on it gently.

As she pursed her lips tightly around his knob, he grabbed her hair in both his hands and slowly thrust his shaft inwards. The tightness of her pursed lips, the softness and warmth of her mouth was pure bliss.

"Aaaaahh..." He groaned from the tightness her pursed lips as he pulled out slowly. He pulled out till just the tip was resting between her puckered mouth. His body visibly shuddered as his cock pushed its way back inside through the tightly puckered mouth.

She slowly started jerking his shaft with both her hands, her slender wrists rotated and her hands slid up and down his long, thick shaft. She opened her mouth wide and pulled more of him inside her. 

This amateur cock sucker try to master the art of the deep throat. 
Her mouth was completely stuffed yet not even half of it was inside. She tried pulling in more but then the cock head hit the back of her mouth and she gagged. She abruptly pulled back and started coughing.
She wrapped her lips around his cock and again mounted an oral assault, this time managing to take in a couple of inches more than before gagging again.

He pushed her head back and held it in his hands. He was forcing her to behave in a way she had never done.

"Good girl...Now open your mouth wide." He instructed and she complied. his cock stuffed inside her mouth was sublime.
She grabbed the base of the shaft along with the massive balls sack in her hand and started bobbing her head up and down rapidly. She switched from sucking to licking his shaft before burying her head in his balls. She had them wet and shiny in no time as her tongue swirled around his golf ball sized nuts.

"Aaarrgghh.." He groaned pushing his cock deeper in her mouth. She willingly accepted him and didn't gag this time, her throat had gotten used to his thickness.

He thought she had enough but then he was pleasantly surprised when she pulled him back and took him in her mouth again. He put his foot on the commode next to her and allowed her to take charge. She sucked eagerly, yet leisurely her new found toy...her new found obsession.

He pulled back and pulled her up. She embraced his large, wet body tightly; his cock snuggled between their bodies. He pulled her chin up and started kissing her and she kissed back. Their kiss grew intense and passionate.

Simran raised herself on her toes to meet her lover and Rahim squeezed her supple butt to prop her up.

It was so much in contrast to last night. Last night was full of uncertainties, dominations and resistance. She was a bit of a resistant partner last night but just in one night, it all seemed so natural. The resistance was broken down, the hesitation had vanished and now they both were making love like they had been doing so for ages.
[+] 6 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
He looked in her eyes and they started kissing each other on the lips.

Simran said she feeling like a newlywed girl. Last night changed her into a real woman. 

Rahim said, yes and newlywed couples don't waste their time talking but instead of fucking as much they can and exploring each other bodies.

Simran laughed and said, "No way, But I am willing to try until my mother-in-law is back."

Simran said So I have to ask. How long you plan to fuck me or were you just teasing me?"

"Honestly, it started as a game between my wife and I to see if I can fuck you ASAP. But when I saw how sexy you look in a nighty  I began to consider and that’s why I did it and from your response I am thinking you are glad I did it.”

"Touché," Simran smiled.

Rahim once again took her in his arms and started kissing her lips again. Simran slowly accepted it and put her arms around his neck and started kissing him back with passion. 

Simran being a natural submissive lover meant she loved being dominated and Rahim being a natural dom, they both were just meant for each other.

He cupped her large, soft breast in his hand before lowering his mouth on it. Simran threw her head back in ecstasy as his mouth pulled in her swollen nipple and the tongue rolled on to it. He sucked on it hungrily, leaving bite marks all over. He moved from one nipple and latched his mouth on the other but not before kissing and licking her entire chest. 

He pulled her in front of the mirror and stood behind her. He cupped her luscious breasts in his hands and gave them a firm squeeze. She shuddered not just from the squeezing but also from the fact that his thick cock was now snuggled in her ass crease.

He pushed her smooth hair aside and started nuzzling her neck. Her large breasts were a perfect fit in his large hands and he squeezed, pinched and played with her breasts. She tilted her head a little to allow him access to her whole neck. He expertly licked her ear, kissed her neck, making her moan with her eyes closed.

She felt his hand on her smooth, curvy ass before it slid down between her legs. She trembled and moaned as his fingers slid down the length of her pussy and settle on her engorged clit.

“Your cunt is actually leaking a bit. Being my slut is turning you on, isn't it?" Rahim asked.

“Yes, little” Simran said 

Do you want me to lick your slutty cunt, Simran?"

She moaned again from his touch, "Yeeeeees."

"Beg, slut!" He demanded, tapping her clit.

"Fuck, Rahim, you are one sick fuck. Please eat my cunt. Make me cum," she begged.
He pushed on her shoulder and made her bend over. She shuddered when her breasts touched the cold basin tile. He stepped back and watched her glistening pussy and chuckled. 

"Aaaahhh..." She moaned as his finger flicked her clit. She buried her head between her arms and continued to moan.

she sighed as she felt his mouth sucking on her wet nether lips but moaned a second later when he drove his tongue inside her pussy. He grabbed her thick ass and pried open her pussy with his thumbs before burying his face inside her.

"Aaahhh...Rahim...iitt...feels so good...ohhhh.." She moaned. 

As her pussy lips glistened with her juices and her moaning began to increase, He moved up and took her clit in his mouth. Rahim swirled his tongue around it while sucking it in his mouth.

She could feel a strong orgasm forming up inside her. She was now visibly shaking, her moans were louder and it was approaching rapidly. She didn't want him to stop and she said so between those long drawn out moans.

"Oh, someone needs to cum don't they?" He asked.

"Yes...oh please." Simran moaned.

He slapped her protruding butt hard.

"Aaaahhh..." She screamed. The slap stung her sensitive skin and turned it red. It was definitely harder than the spanking.

"Good. I wouldn't want to disappoint you; after all I am supposed to be a nasty man aren't I?"
"You can be anything you want to be." She groaned out while he made a show of trailing histongue down the pussy.

"I like that Simran." He said, "And no worries because I love to be dirty and nasty."

"That's the problem with you young girls it doesn't take much does it?"

"Please don't tease me!" She was whining at this point.

"No worries honey, Now just relax and enjoy, I'm going to give you the show you've been dying for and I'm going to suck this pussy until you cum in my mouth," she smiled up at me, "Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir" she said.

Rahim derived a kind of demonic pleasure out of seeing her wail in pain. He raised his hand high and landed another tight slap on her already stinging butt. Her moans were a mix of pain and pleasure but it was obvious that the pleasure was much more than the pain.

"Look at dat ass...just so fine..." He said before slapping it again.

"Ohhh yeaahh..." She replied. 'Ohh yeahhs' which meant this was clearly to her liking.

He bunched her long flowing hair in his hand and started raining hard slaps on her already red and stinging ass. Simran squealed, moaned and screamed as he spanked her. She had never been spanked and the pain felt surprisingly good.
Rahim bent down and bit her butt and she wailed in pain. Her hands grabbed the edge of the basin as the pain surged through her body but a moment later, the sharp pain was replaced by his soothing tongue as he licked and sucked on her bare butt cheek.
He slowly lowered next to her ear and whispered, "You want this ***** cock?" All the while caressing her pussy.

After an audible gulp Simran said, "Yesss..."

"You like this ***** cock?" He coaxed her before pushing two of his fingers inside her and pulling out.

The smack talk was strangely turning her on beyond her imagination. With her half open eyes she looked in the mirror and saw Her messy hair, her parted lips, her half open eyes and those guttural moans just encouraged him to fuck her harder.

Their eyes met through the mirror and locked in to a stare. Everything seemed to slow down as a mutual stare game ensued. 

Without wasting anytime, Rahim took her in his arms to bed and laid her on her back.The tip of his cock was about to pierce her cunt.
[+] 9 users Like Zigspr's post
Like Reply
Super hot narration. Let them have sex while simran talking to her useless husband.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply