Threesome with Ramya
I am james a lecturer in a engg college. This story is about fucking a student named ramya. She is quite tall and plumpy with nice ass and medium boobs. she is not too fair but looking upon her anyone will imagine about fucking her. such a slutty face she has. i was not interested in her when looking her in lab uniform. one day there was a function in college she came in sexy saree in black colour, her butt curves tempted me a lot to ogle at her. I forgot to tell onething, even i was not interested in her she will come to speak to me for asking doubts often. My colleague will speak generally and sometimes double meaning when she comes to ask doubt. After she leaves i will ask him why are you speaking with her. she is not that beautiful also. For that he replied, you dont know what it means fucking a girl like her. more than beauty she has sluttiness in her face. Thats good to tempt anyone for hard fucking. i will fuck her like a bitch when i get chance. to get some idea she looks like this girl.
[Image: poorvakudi_movie_hot_stills_photos_actre...bdbe9b.jpg]
When i saw her in black colour saree i remembered this picture and my friends comment on her body. It made my penis to erect in function itself. To my surprise she had a dance in that function, for one song. It started with ramya and her friends turning back towards stage and shaking the hip as for other songs. I looked upon her butts and cant control it. Vijay was sitting nearby and was recording that song in his mobile. I noticed that and after the function was over i was still thinking about her ass and her dance steps. I slowly started the topic with vijay, that song was very nice. he replied yes, and he continued, ava kundi enna aattam aadudhu. I asked whom are you talking about. he replied me, ramya only. and then he continued. Yen nee paakkalayaa. I told no. 

Vijay: i saw you were watching her ass. dont tell lie.
James: I dint see da. 
Vijay: okay you wont accept it. be open. i am going to masturbate with the video which i have taken today. 
james: I thought why i dint record it. If i ask that video now he will know that i saw. After some hesitation i asked him, dai can u send the video to my mobile? 
Vijay: why da. you dont like her then what?
james: i told the truth. i also saw her ass. i dont know i cant control my erection on her da. Ivala naan ippadi paathathey illa. sema soothu da. evan okka porano avan unmayileye kuduthu vachavan. 
vijay: nee yen try panna koodaathu. 
james: edhukku kalayanathukkaa. 
vijay: dai loosu nee avala konjam correct pannaa avala nee okkalaam. believe me. Ava item illa aanaa avala correct panni podalaam.
james: adhellam nadakkura kaariyamaa. ippo video kudukka poriyaa illayaa.
vijay: indha. copy pannikko
me: thanks
[Image: 28c59d93-6f1e-446f-b3bc-385308f13c37.jpeg]
[Image: main-qimg-73ae3202f67a6c8c19db63866f0afc71]

me: after getting the video i watched her ass shake many times and masturbated like hell. i was getting all naughty and bad thoughts while i masturbated. indha pundaya ennaikku okka poramo. hmm. evano oru lucky paiyan ivala okka poraan.

on one sunday i went to a movie with vijay and luckily ramya came to that same theatre with tshirt and jeans. we both jaw dropped on her dress because thats the first time we saw her in that dress. 
vijay: sema piece da iva. eppadiyaavadhu correct pannanum. oru thadavayavadhu ivalo otha thaan veri adangum.
[Image: madhu_sri_hot_stills_3176.jpg]
me: aamaa da. annaikku ivala nenachu kai adichu oothu otthunu oothittaen. 
vijay: poi pesalaamaa.
me: irudaa. avaley vandhu pesaraalunnu paappom.
when we were talking ramya saw us and as i expected she came towards us. she came with their friends. but she alone came to speak with us.
ramya: sir neenga rendu perum movie ku vantheengalaa
vijay: aamaa. nee enna inga. entha padam paakka vandha. 
ramya: sir. adhu vandhu ippo oru padam pudhusa release aayirukkey. 
vijay: padathoda pera sollu.
ramya: trisha illaenna nayanthara sir. yen friends kootikittu vanthuttaanga.
me: oho. 'A' certificate padamaa. nadathu nadathu.
ramya: sir. appadiellam illa padam jolly ah irukkumnu solli thaan kootittu vanthaanga.
me: okay. enjoy pannu naanga vera padathukku vanthom. college la pesuvom. nalla ENJOY pannu (ippo konjam azhuthi ENJOY sonnaen). ava adhukku oru slutty sirippu sirichittu poittaa.

next day she came to college in a chudidhaar. she came to meet me in lab for getting sign in record. at that time only i was there in my room.
ramya: sir. sign vaanga vanthaen.
[Image: mathu-sri-hot-stills-7_720_southdreamz.jpg]
me: enna ramya nethu modern dress. innaikku kudumba KUTHU vizhakku maadhiri vandhirukka.
ramya: sir college ku ithuthaana rule. 
me: appuram PADAM eppudi irunthuchu. super ah. 
ramya: nalla time pass sir. ungala anga paapaennu nenachu kooda paakala.
me: naanumthan unna appadi oru dress la paapaennu nenachu kooda paakkala.
ramya: yen sir andha dress nalla illayaa?
me: cha cha. andha dress unakku super ah irundhuchu. vera level. annaikku kooda andha function la oru saree la vandhiye. adhuvum nalla irundhuchu. gummunnu (after telling this i thought i told this word very loosely)
ramya: ennadhu gummunnaa. enna sir ippadiyellam pesureenga.
me: illa ramya chumma oru flow la sollittaen. thappa eduthukkaadha.
ramya: illa sir. naanum chumma ungala kalaaikkira maathiri thaan kaettaen. (sollitu kann adichu kaamichaa)
me: seri record kudu. sign pottu tharaen.
ramya: indhaanga sir.
me: (after seeing the record). enna idhu ella drawing um thappu thappaa pottirukka. oru graph kooda seriya varala. 
ramya: edha sir solreenga.
me: inga vanthu paaru. unakkey theriyum. (she came and bent to see her record, her boobs were slightly visible and my rod was taking of).
[Image: download-poornima-reththu-stills-27_720_southdreamz.jpg]
me: nallaa paaru indha graphs ellamey thappu. munnadi poi ninnu correct pannittu vaa.
ramya: ok sir. (she went and bent opposite to me. now i can see her ass shape).
[Image: 913041ca1e6e64dc41211840f99582b7-hot-sho...g?w=387&h=]
my thoughts went to grip that ass and parting it to insert mine.
[Image: 5-001.jpg?w=600]
she completed it in some time and within that time i was thinking what else we can do to enjoy her by seeing.
ramya: mudichittaen sir. paarunga
me: mudichittayaa. yaara mudicha. 
ramya: drawing ah sir. 
me: ozhunga sollu ramya. nee vera nethu 'A' padathukku poniyaa. ippadi mottayaa pesuna enna nenaikiradhu.
ramya: sir. adhu thaan sonnaney friends kootittu poittaanga. aanaalum adhukku yenna ivalo otta koodaathu.
me: chumma oru jolliku. unakku boy friend ellaam illayaa. friends oda padathukku pora.
ramya: adhellam illa sir. neenga mattum unga girl friend koodavaa padathukku vantheenga. 
me: adhukku time nallaa irukkanum. adhu thaan inga illavey illaye. adhaan unga vijay sir kooda vandhaen. vera enna pannuva time pass panradhukku.
ramya: sir. mobile la yedhavadhu nondittu iruppaen. konjam padam paapaen. appuram photos eduppaen. then exercise pannuven.
me: oh good. exercise pannuviyaa. enna exercise.
ramya: naan you tube channel vachirukkaen sir exercise ku. but 100 views mela pogaathu.
me: enna youtube channel.
ramya: intha channel thaan sir. (she showed one video of her). idhu yen friend kooda sir.
[Image: Nivisha-tamil-tv-celeb-gallery-S1-11-hot-pics.jpg?ssl=1]
me: (without even thinking) wow super ramya. semaya maintain panra udamba. nee chudidhar la varradhaala onnumey theriyala. semaya irukku.
ramya: thanks sir. indha channel la subscribe pannunga sir. 
me: (in mind. subscribe ah. inimey intha channel thaan namakku). kandippa ramya. ethana video pottiruppa. 
ramya: oru 20 to 25 videos irukkum sir.
me: good. inimey daily paathutthu unkitta doubt kaekkuren exercise la. un mobile number kudaen. we will be in touch.
ramya: tharen sir. but vera yaarukkum theriya venaam. pasanga kindal adippaanga.
me: kavala padaatha. number kudu. (she gave)
ramya: varen sir. bye. 
me: bye rummmya. i said it as if i know her very much.
when she was walking i was watching her swagging ass.
after going to room i watched her exercise videos and masturbated thinking her at various poses.
[Image: 93281451_2852976128156737_76802740091994...e=60D95EE8] 
[+] 2 users Like jakikiluki's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply
clps Nice sexy update happy
Like Reply
nice start..
Like Reply
plz update bro
Like Reply