Fantasy ACTRESSES TRISHA AND ANUSHKA EXPLOITED AND FUCKED HARD BY PAKISTAN TERRORISTS - SARVY
Hey Guys,

Here we are with SARVY's "ACTRESSES TRISHA AND ANUSHKA EXPLOITED AND FUCKED HARD BY PAKISTAN TERRORISTS"

How many of you waiting??

[Image: sai-pallavi-anushka-shetty-and-nayanthar...ents-2.jpg][Image: 2eb33c2dd218a14b7a1e0f8438327761.jpg]
All content are copied from Internet.
If anybody have an issue. Please let me know I will remove them. Pictures are copied from internet too.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kamadev's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
write bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Put some nice pics if u can
[+] 1 user Likes killlervishnu's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: sai-pallavi-anushka-shetty-and-nayanthar...ents-2.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Waiting for updates bro
[+] 2 users Like K.rahul's post
Like Reply
Introduction:

IN PAKISTAN:

After 10 months of the incidents, Karachi is revolutionized by US Army and Pakistan Army. They got the situation under control. The place where Sulthan blasted into pieces is forbidden now. All the ***** Terrorists gone home and they are waiting for leader. All are cursing the Indian Actresses who made their association destroyed.

You all can see a figure which is trespassing the lines of security officer and Military and enters the blast area. He is all alone and covered his entire body with a black blanket. security officer drawn the outframe of the bodies of Sulthan and his gang members with a white lines. That mysterious figure took of the black blanket and its RASOOL. Rasool is literally crying over that place where his friends and father where exploded into pieces.

Rasool “Dad.. My Brother.. I will rebuilt our Terrorism Association and I will revenge for your death.. I WILL KILL Velan and those 4 bitches for
 sure”. Rasool again covered his black blanket and coming out of the
place. While he is walking to come out he recollects the memory of that how he escaped from the bomb blast from Velan.

IN INDIA:

As its been 10 Months, Journalists and Media didn’t care about that incident. Also Trisha, Anushka, Samantha and Shruthi are the top 4 actrresses of Indian cinema. They all 4 are used to shut the mouths by
 feeding their pussies to the reporter’s dick.

Velan is working as a SP of security officer department. He used to get services
from Shruthi, Samantha, Anushka and Trisha. Velan is pretty much favourite to Anushka. Velan is also using these bitches to trap the industrialists, criminals and politicians to get their crime with evidence. But he managed to close the name of the actress.

One day...

Trisha is in the home alone with her mother, Uma Krishnan. Trisha’s dad passed away in the 10 months and its all hard time for Trisha and Uma.
Trisha is not having a shoot today and she is relaxing her self with
sipping some hot whisky at home. She is wearing a tight tshirt and micro mini skirt. She is holding a glass in left hand and right hand holding a Apple Laptop.

Trisha’s personal email ID got a new mail. Trisha opened up in no time and shocked to the core. Trisha even lost the alchaholic pleasure in a minute and she completly broke down. It is the video where she got tortured and fucked by the Pakistan Terrorists last year. The Video is
 attached with the note as “I’m Coming for you”. Trisha immediately got up from the chair.
[Image: 31rRJKqVuFXwJdL83dV--JR-cxPnADrAHAlYVmhj...oaZMifvJDQ]

Trisha calls up Samantha right away, Samantha picked up the call and
 answered with a shivering tone “Trisha... Haaaveee you got that
 maillllllll?”. Trisha “WTF, you also got that mail.. Who is playing”. Samantha is bursted upto to tears that she is growing up into the ladder now. Shruthi and Anushka reached the home of Trisha. Uma Krishnan
 “What girls, all comes up at a time. Any problem”. Anushka is wearing a pink kurdha tops and blue jeans. Shruthis is wearing a white tops and black pant.
[Image: tiorVe3lMwPVWKtljIhzNbJEpnNSRZXgScKlxU9G...-W_MFfvg7A]

Trisha came out of her room and hugged Shruthi and Anushka. Anushka and Shruthi hugged her back and telling her about the things going on around them. Shruthi is really panicked that she tricked Sulthan to the dead and she knows she will get a higher punishment than others.
Trisha and Anushka is preparing their defense and trying to reach Velan.
 Velan’s call attended by some other cop and informed them that he is in the crime scene.

Samantha is in the shooting of “Kaththi” a upcoming movie of Ilayathalapathy Vijay. Samantha is taking more takes than usual to finish just a dialogue scene which is irritating the crew. Director is scolding Samantha for this stupidity and lack of performances.
Samantha is saying excuses and moved on to her caravan. 
[Image: RCItIYU79Yb2u8aY_r_z5uggGuGSPh9HAAye4_lf...QkXhFvrcRA]

Samantha is cursing herself for messing up the scene and it will not be good for her career. Samantha instantly called Velan. Velan is in the investigation of crime scene where a wife killed her own husband for the
 affair with her lover. Velan picked up the call “Sammu darling, chellam.. Tell me”. Samantha “where are you velan.. I want to meet you. When we
 can meet?”. Velan “enna di.. seems like you are in sema(very ) mood”.

Samantha is controlling her tears “Velan, don’t play.. you only sent that
 video, right?”. Velan is puzzled with her statement, “me.. Which video,
 darls”. Samantha “please.. please.. don’t play.. I cant act.. i cant eat since I saw that video.. Please.. tell me the truth, Velan.. I am ready to get fucked
 daily even to you. Don’t play with me” Samantha is crying when she
tells all this.

Velan “cool down, Samantha.. Whats going on.. Anything wrong?”.. Velan is concerned and thinking whats going on. Velan is looking around and coming to isolated place. Velan is looking at someone in the distant place walking towards the opposite direction of him. Velan
 insisted Samantha “tell me, sammu. Whats wrong? What video”.
Samantha explained the video from Pakistan of last year.

Velan is dumbstrucked that he never expected that this will resurrect.
 Velan “ Samantha, I think someone is playing.. Rasool and Sulthan both are dead.. Someone might got the video from internet and threatening
 you”. Samantha “the video came not only to me, Trisha also got this”. 

Velan “What?”. Velan “Noway.. Sulthan exploded into the pieces.. Rasool died in a explosion”. Velan heard the words from behind that
 “Not Really”. Velan turns back to see who it is and he got the cricket bat
smashed his head and he falls on the floor unconscious. That guy picked
 up the mobile, “Samantha Bitch, We are coming for you.. Our Bhai, Rasool is still alive. We will get you again. As a matter of warning, we
 take Velan with us. Next is Shruthi. Tell her to get ready, Bitch”. 

Samantha is scared to the core with the sounds and matter she heard now. Samantha Screamed like a bitch who is seeing a devil and fell unconscious in the floor. Movie crew rushed into the caravan and Samantha is hospitalized.

In the meantime, Velan is disappeared. He is not found anywhere and Cops are in manhunt but no positive results or traces. Samantha is still in the hospital and she thought its safe to be there than to be in home and got kidnapped. Samantha just passed the message to Shruthi who is in
 the shooting of “POOJAI”.

[Image: _Tvuw3qCPHGwQoD6xAo3CpITLKgWB8SGsaErKNs8...8EW5zhMaQQ]

Shruthi is doing a song with Vishal in a item song by wearing a very exposing dress. Shruthi got this message in her iphone and panicked. Shruthi immediately went to the director that she got some strain in her ankle and can’t dance. Director and Dance Master irritated but still she is a daughter of big icon and leading actress, they excused her. Shruthi went to the dressing room and changed to the black tshirt and black skirt.

Shruthi Immediately left the place to the car and asking the driver to move to the hospital to meet Samantha. Car is moving to the road and
following up the truck. Shruthi “Driver anna, move to KG Hospital.. Fast”. Driver is keeping silent and driving in the straight direction.
Shruthi is calling and informing the matters to Trisha and Anushka.

Driver “is there any problem”. Shruthi “no Anna, just drive. Samantha is ill it seems”. Driver “Are you sure”. Shruthi “What else.. why are you
asking, Anna”. Driver “Sorry Shruthi.. I supposed to hand over to the real leader, Rasool”. Shruthi is shocked to hear from her long time driver “Anna”. Driver “Sorry Shruthi.. I am afterall a poor driver. Last time
Also, I only framed up you. Sorry, Shruthi”. Driver is driving the car to the isolated area now.

Shruthi is recollecting the memories what all happened to her last year in Pakistan. Shruthi “driver anna, please stop the car.. I will give anything you want.. please let me go”. Driver “Sorry Shruthi.. I can’t.
They have my family.. I can’t double cross them”. Shruthi “aiyo anna, I give you whatever the money.. I call the cops right away and save your family.. please”. Driver is driving and thinking, “still not ok ma”.
Shruthi “Anna, naan un poola sappi viduren (I will suck your dick), Please help me”. Driver dumbstrucked and stopped the car in a side of the road.

Shruthi is opening the door and trying to run. Driver got out and closed the door with a switch. Driver gets into the car, “ I risk myself and family for you.. do it do it now”. Driver is removing the pant buckles and pulled it down. Driver is showing his black 6 inch dick to Shruthi. Shruthi is disgusted with it and looking around. Still its her BMW and parked in the side of the road. But can hear the moving vehicles and peoples walking. Shruthi “Anna, its too public. Lets go home and I will suck you there”.

Driver “Don’t be so smart, BITCH. Do it now or lets meet Rasool”. Shruthi is like a hurry, immediately bent forward and sucking his dick. Driver holds the head of the shruthi and directing her to suck his dick. Shruthi opened her mouth wide and gulps his cock. Shruthi is sucking dick by taking it completely. Driver is feeling the heaven.

Shruthi is sucking it and licking his dick head with her tongue. Shruthi
is insecure as its public and also afraid to lose her credit in the society. Driver grabbed her boob over her tshirt. Shruthi just rolls her eyeballs towards him and asking him “what” with her eyes. Driver is squeezing her boobies which is more than handful. Shruthi is showing the pain in her sucking course.

Shruthi is sucking him big time, and Shruthi is bloody sucker who is making driver’s nerves are in the peak pleasure. Driver cummed into the mouth of Shruthi Hassan. Shruthi is spitting on the mat of the car.
Shruthi “enna anna (what ), cummed in my mouth. I never drink cums”. Driver is laughing till his head blasted into the pieces with a gun shot.
Shruthi’s face is with all the blood of the driver. Shruthi’s car door is broken and opened. Shruthi is in freak of horror and panicked to the core.

[Image: wxic0yRvSYW7bns9FQ7A7NjaFrdcgIhRPR-cfij8...43tsHApvsA]

[Image: Y0FG7b1s3mpQPwxfrqOY-bY9DbqmE2M5SX2KP7tv...g-WkYbbbtQ]

To be Continued...
If anybody have an issue. Please let me know I will remove them. Pictures are copied from internet too.
Like Reply
Sai Pallavi as item girl
https://shrinke.me/Saipallavi_item_girl
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Shruthi Hassan Kidnapped and Groped by her fans - 1

Shruthi freaked in horror and screaming like anything. But the 2 guys pulled the car door and taken it away to the side of the road. Shruthi is trying to run in other window but dead driver blocking the way. In her attempt, one guy hold the ankle of Shruthi and pulling her out of the car. Shruthi is holding the driver and slowly he snatched out of the car.
 Other guy gave her a tight slap to her face. Shruthi’s beautiful lips got a tear and bleeding now.

Shruthi instantly let her tears flow from her eyes and looking at the guys. A xylo car is reaching them from far and 20 people suddenly enters that area and setting the lightings and shooting set ups. Shruthi puzzled
 with whats going on around here. Shruthi “leave me.. Leave me alone”. As a top star of current age, Shruthi Hassan standing in the crowd, people are forming to watch her. The guys are stopping them.

Xylo reached the spot and black shirt, blue jean figure is approaching Shruthi. Shruthi recognized him that he is none other than its Rasool. Rasool taking off his aspects and approaching her. Shruthi “What.. You..how.. You’re alive.. Nope”. She is screaming like a bitch. A security officer patrol jeep is approaching the spot where Shruthi kept hold. Rasool is looking at the jeep with a smile and the crowd. 

Rasool “so, shruthi.. You spoiled my entire gang.. Killed my dad.. You made me who I am today, an Orphan”. Shruthi “no no.. I didn’t do that. Its velan.. Please forgive me.. Let me GOOOOOOO”. One in the fan is asking and shouting “Leave my goddess.. Don’t hold her like this”. Rasool turns towards him and saying in with a smiling face “Hey Boss, this is the scene for Yevadu 2, Here we are going to film a bang scene of Shruthi, Ram Charan will revenge the rapists is the story. Special thing is.. Rapists are you, people”. Shruthi opened her mouth wide open in fear.

Crowd is confused with words and giving mixed reaction towards him. Rasool continues that “Yes.. You all can touch, massage your goddess. We will shoot it and edit it for the movie. It is Shruthi’s personal interest.”. While he is explaining cops arrived and looking at them.

A guy holding Shruthi is setting the knife on the ass crack of her over her skirt and whispers “Nod at Rasool as yes or knife will rest in your ass”. Shruthi is nodding her head as yes immediately. Cops are looking at Shruthi and crowd and cursed Shruthi for being a bitch like this and left.

Shruthi is begging to Rasool “please don’t do this.. Please let me go.. I will suck your dick even.. Please Rasool.. I did many things to you. Remember that.. Velan only tricked me.. Please”. Rasool “yeah.. You did many things to me.. You killed my father... Velan.. He is no more..I killed
him and thrown at the sea”. Shruthi shocked to the core to hear that. Rasool signals something to guys. Guys instantly holds the tshirt of Shruthi and tore up to two pieces. She is standing with bra and skirt.
[Image: LuA3CsMT_cXmZHu4onaxwNr2KwO_5cbdqW7IrurU...aQif55qa4Q]

Everyone is looking at her and even some in the crowd holds their crotch after the very moment they stare on shruthi with a black bra and skirt. Her white skin is shining with sweat in the bright day light. Shruthi is struggling to get her hands free and run. Rasool turns to the crowd and calling the people “who wants to be groper and rapist? I want this scene to be real and Shruthi wants to make their masturbators... oops.. Fans happy.. Do what you gotta do”.

A fan who talks first is comes forward first and runs towards Shruthi. Shruthi is watching the low caste black fan of her with a disgusting look. Rasool hugs shruthi and whispers “if you say its a set up and we are terrorists, You will meet the same fate of your driver”. Shruthi is crying more and looking at him stunned.

[Image: eGQU1EV_2Gh2cn2jlrKFFt0y2OZvmbiiCX_mRK_l...gPGI7JAsEQ]

Shruthi Hassan is trying to move away but failed to move as she is in the hold two rogue terrorists. Rasool moved away from the scene and a guy who is acting as a director shouts “ACTION!!!”. True and Real fan of Shruthi Hassan walked towards Shruthi as a running walk. Shruthi panicked and begging to him, “Hey!! Please.. Don’t do that. It is a set up..
 Please please.. Public is watching me.. No No..”. 

Fan replied “Yes Shruthi Madam, It is a shooting set up, I know that. You are too great. Most actresses are not even ready to see us. But you are giving your body to us. You’re Great”. Rasool is smiling and sipping a coke. Rasool “hey boss, Start the action. Camera is rolling, man.”. Fan turns to Rasool “Oh sorry sir”. Fan instantly hugged Shruthi and kissing her neck and rubbing his own face with her face. 

Shruthi is trying to struggle, Shruthi is trying her knees to keep in between the fan and her to stop him but he pushed her knees down and hugged her very tightly.Shruthi is slowly giving up as everyone is watching her. Director “Wow.. Great acting, madam.. Keep on coming.”. Rasool is smiling at her cruelly and says “Keep on Cumming, Bitch”.

Fan is holding her boobs and squeezing it hard with both palms. Shruthi is moaning “aaah.. pls..pls.. don’t do this...”. Fan is understanding that as she is in character and acting as real. Shruthi is slowly biting her lips with her own and its her long time wish that to have grope and sex in the road. Fan is bending forward and kissing on her neck to boobies. Fan is kissing and pressing her body over her dress. 

Director “Undress her, man. What are you waiting for “. Fan is shocked and surprised to hear that, “Really?”. Fan is looking shruthi, slowly placing his palm over her shoulder and pulling her bra straps down through her arm. Shruthi is looking at him with anger and threatening “Don’t you dare to do this.. you know who i am ?”. Fan is backing off and stopped pulling the straps. Rasool comes to the scene, slapped tight on Shruthi. Shruthi’s face cheeks jiggled with a slap and turns red. 

Fan is looking at Rasool with horrified look. Rasool winks at fan and whispers “its all part of the script. Go on, man. Enjoy your luck”. Fan is feeling shy and excited to see his goddess semi nude. Fan immediately pulls the straps down and Shruthi’s self made boobies pops out and shining as star in a bright day light with sweats. 

Rasool grabbed Shruthi’s right boob, Shruthi is staring at rasool and begging “Please rasool.. I will do anything.. Not here daaa”. Fan without any permission, Grabbed the left boob of Shruthi. Shruthi is feeling the 4 hands of two men on her body. Fan is pressing and accessing her more than Rasool. 

Rasool “now you understand, people loves actresses only for her body not for performance or acting, Bitch”. Shruthi is being silent that she is accepting the bitter truth.

Rasool is kissing on Shruthi’s lips and biting her lips to hurt her. Shruthi’s giving a expressions which is mixed up of lust, shame, anger and pleasure. Fan is excited bit much and started sucking Shruthi’s nipples in the public. Rasool is kissing her lips like her long time lover. Terrorists who is holding. Shruthi left off and Rasool hugged her tight. Terrorists pulled her thong down and kissing and licking her ass from behind. Shruthi is feeling 8 hands over her body and 4 men are enjoying her in a day light and in a public outdoor.

Some people in the crowd couldn’t hide their erection and few unzips and jerking over there itself. Female fans and crowd slowly getting dissolved from the place. security officer people also left from the place.

Rasool now stopped his act and hold the fan back. Rasool “enough kid.. It is time to hit a reality”. Fan and crowd is looking at him puzzled. Rasool is explaining them as “My name is Rasool.. I am one of the leading TERRORIST of the world”. Crowd and Fan are shocked to the core and few are moving from that place slowly. 

Rasool is calling them all “Wait.. INDIANS”. Shruthi is still standing in that crowd completely naked. Shruthi gave up too much as she didn’t even try to hide her lady parts after the groping been stopped.

Rasool “Indians, This country didn’t give you anything. You have to pay  for worst education.. You have to pay high for normal lifestyle.. in America, bang rate is so less cause there teenagers have sex often. But here in ASIA, in the name of your stupid culture, Girls and boys holded from sex till they are married. It is the main reason for bang, affairs and all stupidity. I offer you a chance that, LIKE SHRUTHI, I will give you the chance to fuck, and enjoy India’s leading actresses. Join with me. Living for 100 years and not even enjoying a single pleasure??? Or die young and enjoy all the pleasures.”

Crowd is murmuring between themselves.. Fan is looking at rasool and Naked Shruthi Hassan. Naked Shruthi Hassan is motivating many of the crowd. Fan “Rasool, My name is Saravanan. I want to join with you.” Rasool hugged him as acceptance. Around 30 youngsters joins with Rasool on that event. Rasool is writing something in the paper in the meantime, 30 new terrorist members and Shruthi is taken into their custody through a Tempo Traveller Van.
Rasool done writing on the paper and pasted it Shruthi’s car. Rasool gets into his Xylo car and started the car.

The Paper displays “RESURRECTION BEGINS.. TRISHA IS NEXT.. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU”.

[Image: fmze6SnbhpTDldCRfSSW84XkxGyVrpvbjy4n3hKP...ijAJlD20NA][Image: YA9akvSjmVIVKw4QCSTCRDDUxzY5O5kZqXm1bSVB...TtsOEk2fuQ]
Like Reply
Add other actress too like madhuri dixit, Raveena, tabu, sonali, Amisha, huma, anushka sharma, Priyanka, Parineeti, tamna, aliya, depika, shahrdha, ananya, Shilpa, jaculline,, Aishwarya, Vidaya, tabu, sonali, katrina, Kareena, and othes
Like Reply
Please update the story
Like Reply
Please add raveena tandon
Like Reply