Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked in front of maid (CFNM)
It is a true story that happened to me when I was 12. Currently I am 18 years old. My mother had gone out of station to attend relative's wedding for almost 15 days. I had desire to expose myself naked in front of my maid. My maid was around late 30s in age. She was fat and also black in complexion with below average looks but she had fat at right places. One day when I returned from school at 2.30pm , I had made my mind to expose myself in front of maid. My brother used to come from college in evening around 8pm and my maid used to come around 3.30 pm. So that day after returning from school I stripped to vest and v-shaped underwear. I was nervous and excited at the same time as I was very shy person. In my home also I used to wear capris and T-shirt because of my shyness. Around 3.30 pm doorbell rang and it was maid who rang the bell, then I opened the door wearing vest and v-shaped underwear. She was surprised to see me in this outfit but did not said anything. She went to kitchen and started washing utensils. I was feeling nervous to get naked but then I stripped of my underwear and went to kitchen on the pretext of giving glass for washing. When I gave glass for washing then she turned towards me but did not notice that I was naked from below. After that I exited the kitchen. When the maid was about to exit the home I stripped fully naked and appeared naked in front of her. She saw my penis which was semi-erect and was small in size she laughed a little on me and did not say anything then she exited the house. I was very excited that she finally saw me fully naked. Few days later mom also arrived back. One day when maid was mopping the floor, my mom and me were there. Then maid said to my mother that one day she laughed very much and said that few days back she saw me fully naked. After listening to this, mom was shocked and I was shivering in fear. Then mom couldn't believe this saying that I can't do this because I am very shy person. Then I told her that it was true and gave  her reason that I was naked because I left my clothes for washing. After listening to this, mom and maid started laughing loudly and I started feeling embarrassed . When maid left our house then mom told me don't get naked in front of maid as they leak the secrets from one house to another. After listening to this, I started trembling in fear. 

To be continued
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plz write more.
It’s awesome.
Like Reply
Uss din ke baad kaafi din tak main dara hua tha aur sharm bhi aa rahi thi. Mummy aur maid dono mujhe daily tease karti thi uss incident ke liye. But thankfully mummy aur maid ne yeh baat mere papa aur bhai ko nhi batai. Maid daily mujhe oye nange keh kar tease karti thi. Main yeh sun kar sharma jaata tha aur kuch din baad annoy hone laga daily yeh sun kar. Then I complained to my mom that she is teasing by calling me naked boy again and again. But then she supported maid by saying that then why were you roaming naked that day and said maid is doing nothing wrong. After saying these she was laughing at me and said you deserve that. Lekin kuch din baad mujhe dobara nanga hone ka mann hua maid ke saamne. But this time I thought that I should do some planning for that and take things slowly . So I decided that from now onwards after coming from school I will strip off my shirt and pants then will roam only in underwear and vest till my father or brother comes home. Normally I don't roam around in underwear and vest in my home even during summers because of my shy nature and wear a T-shirt and capris at home right after coming from the school. One day when I came back from the school. I stripped off my shirt and pants and now I was standing only in my vest and v-cut frenchie. At that time only my mom was at home and she was preparing lunch for us. After 15 minutes lunch got ready and my mom was shocked to see me just in briefs and vest. She asked me what happened to me all of a sudden and I replied that I feel comfortable in it as it pretty hot. Then she replied Ok and started our lunch. After finishing lunch we were off to sleep and around 3.30 pm maid rang the door bell and I opened the door. She smiled at me after looking at me in that attire and patted my bum. Later mom got up and was helping maid in the kitchen. They were having a conversation regarding me and my mom was saying that it will help him reducing his shyness. Then to which maid joked that my shyness can be removed completely if I am always kept naked . To which my mother and maid burst out in laughter and I got embarrassed. This routine continued for few days. After some time my brother got a job in the placement in Delhi. Later my father also got transferred to Delhi as he was more attached to my brother. Then here only mom and me were left. First few days I was sad due to their transfer but was happy that now I can roam whole day in my undergarments. Now daily after coming from school, I stripped of my clothes but this time I got one step further and started roaming only in my undies. After my brother and father left, I wear underwear only whole day at home. Even while sleeping I only wore underwear. One day during afternoon neighbour aunty(Rekha Aunty) came to meet my mom and that time I was sleeping in my underwear. After few minutes I got up and saw my mom and Rekha Aunty in hall chatting. Suddenly, I realised that I was only in my undies. Seeing me in this outfit , Rekha aunty burst out in laughter. She asked my mom that has he lost his shyness and my mom replied yes his shyness has reduced drastically. Now aunty called me near to her and pinched my cheeks in love and said you look so cute in this outfit and i got embarrassed listening to this comment.
Like Reply
Nice, bro, plz continue
Like Reply