Misc. Erotica Re-marriage
It had been three years since mom was a widow. I had been living in Delhi where I worked in a large multinational company. Initially my efforts to try and get her to come and stay with me proved fruitless. Her memories associated with dad and her past were strong and she continued to live in the south Indian city of Bangalore where we lived since my childhood. Her sister in law, had tried to impress upon her that 50 was not really old and she had to think of a life for herself.

“Your son is 28 very soon he will find someone and settle down and you will just be lonely. Don’t let it happen to you.”

For someone who even refused to leave Bangalore, this was something impossible to think of. Over the last six months though, she was more open to listening to her relatives advice. She even met a few men whom my aunt had arranged. Mostly men in their late 60s. Mom finally said that she was not keen on babysitting men who were retired, and she preferred to remain single in that case. And she finally agreed to come and stay for a month with me in Delhi. Before she arrived, my uncle and aunt called me a few times and told me how it would be useful if Mom decided to remarry and how it would release me from the worry of who would take care of her. They felt, I was not being supportive and that was why she was not very keen. Over several calls they got my assurance on this issue and then told me that they had set up a profile for her on one of the matrimonial websites and once I talk to her and convince her about it, they would also encourage her to keep responding to messages that came through.

Finally, mom came to Delhi and slowly settled down to the new place and our flat. Her routine was getting into place with taking care of me as well as pursuing some of her hobbies especially gardening on the small terrace that we had. A month had passed, and my aunt called me to ask about the progress. I had completely forgotten about the discussions around mom’s remarriage. It came back in the form of a phone call from my aunt who unexpectedly called me during work time and insisted that I spoke with her. Reluctantly, I left my office for a walk and heard her out. My aunt added that she had spoken to mom during the day, and I should have the conversation with her before going to bed. I agreed partly to make her stop the call and return to work. She put the phone down telling me that she would confirm with mom the next day if I had spoken with her.

I reached home around 6:45 and had my usual bath and then sat down to watch some tv with mom being her usual self. We had dinner together at 8:00 pm and I sat down to watch some news. Mom washed the plates and other dishes and came and joined me round 8:30. It was then we had this conversation which was initiated by her.

“Did Sheela call you today?”
“Ah, yes aunty called. Sorry I forgot about it…”

“If you are not in a mood to talk, we can talk later also”

“No maa, I forgot very sorry” An awkward silence followed which was broken by mom

“ I don’t know what to say. They have been asking me about this for months. But what do you think?”

“I think it is ok”

“Ok meaning?”

What did I have to say. I was feeling clueless.

“Ok meaning, I mean it would be good for you right?”

“I am asking what you think, not about whether it is good or bad for me”

“Oh well I think I would be happy if you are happy. Plus if you are alone that is a concern for me as well”

“Are you sure you want me to try all this? I am not sure myself. Can I not leave in peace and alone? What do you say?

“ Maa look you are just 50, there is an entire life in front of you. Atleast try who knows you might find a nice guy who will take good care of you and keep you happy”

“But….”

“But what maa?”

“No…nothing”

“Tell me what is it?”

“Will you be able to accept another man as your father? Won’t it create any discomfort for you?”

I turned to her and looked at her straight

“Well, if you like someone and feel you will be happy with him, then I will definitely accept him as my stepfather. Don’t worry about that you have my word. Plus once I marry, it will make me feel better if you are with someone and not alone”

“You are sure right that you want me to remarry?”

“100% sure”

“Ok so then may be I will talk to Sheela and say yes.”

“Yes mom please do that.”

At 9:30 mom gave me a hug and went to sleep in her room. She was 50, but looked much younger; stood at 5’3 and had a structure that was probably the envy of many. Her daily routine included an hour of yoga for as long as I could remember and that ensured that she was in a fit shape and enjoyed good health and beauty. Her long black hair was pleated, and she mostly wore salwar or sarees. At home it was the simple cotton nighty that she wore all the time.

Next day, I was at office when I got a text from my aunt.

“Good job. You convinced her. Proud of you. Call me during your break, I wont take long”

An hour later, after finishing my lunch, I called my aunt who again told me I had don’t a fantastic job of convincing mom. I tried to tell her that she did not need much convincing but she was sure that it was I who had been responsible for mom being interested to look for matches again.

“By the way, she has a matrimonial profile, would you like to have the log in details?”

“No way, I don’t have to get involved in her choice. Let it be free. And if she is happy with someone then so be it. Why should I be a factor. That is childish”

“Ok so be it, still I am asking are there any criteria? Like any specific background, any particular dos and donts.”

“Ha, ha, I am not the one getting married aunty”

“Yes I know but still I thought I should ask..”

“Only one criteria, mom should be happy other than that none”

“Atleast say if you want someone only from our same background like caste or religion or language?”

“My answer is the same, anyone whom maa is happy with is fine for me”

“Ok if so you can take a backseat till she finds someone. At least then will you want to know who it is, I hope. Or will you just come for her wedding like a guest, hahaha?”

“Hahaha, I will get involved once I know she likes someone and well a wedding might be months if not years away so lets take it one thing at a time.”

“True, you are right and sensible too my dear, Sandeep”

“Thank you, aunty, but now I must get back to work”

“Sure dear, by all means. Bye.”

Few weeks went past, and I had an outstation trip to Dehradun for three days. When I was returned, I got a Uber taxi that took me back from the station to my flat in south west of Delhi. In my years in Delhi, it was only for the last three months that I was using Uber and Ola. Before that I had a regular cab driver, Vijay Singh who was my trusted can driver. Anywhere I needed to go and any time of the day or night, I could call him, and he would ensure he was there. His wife had died a few months ago and he was mourning her and stopped his taxi service. Vijay was a Haryanvi who had come to Delhi as a teen in search of jobs. Over the years he learnt to drive, and slowly built a small business of hiring out cabs. He employed two other young men and only drove when it was me or another of his regular customers. Over the years, I knew his family well and used to periodically drop by for a cup of tea. He had two daughters who were in their teens. One was in her 11th standard and the other in 1st year of her degree. When his wife passed away, Vijay told me that his focus was on ensuring his daughters settled well and till then he was going to take a step back from actively running his business. I appreciated his values and told him I was there any time he wanted anything from me. That was our last interaction. It had been months and like with other things as time passed different people and issues came in and I had not called him after that.

As I was lost in these thoughts the uber driver announced to me that we had reached our destination. I got out and made my way to my flat. Mom opened it with a smile and asked me if would like to have some tea and biscuits. I nodded and she told me to go and have a bath and come back. While having tea, mom casually mentioned that she was checking her matrimonial profile nowadays and she was getting a few interests. I just nodded and replied that was good. Mom was disappointed and got up and went to the kitchen. I followed her and she avoided me when I entered the kitchen

“Now what happened?”

“Nothing”

“Then why are you upset!”

“I am telling you something and you have no interest to even ask me any details”

“Huh, I said it was good right”

“Is that the way to talk in these issues?”

“Oh maa, what did you expect say it”

“I was expecting some interest, that you will ask about who sent me an interest, who I am talking to, all that. This is as if I am some stranger to you”

“No, no. Not at all. Let me explain.”

By then I could see moms eyes were red and tears were welling up.”

“Oh no look maa I am sorry at least hear me out. See I know your sense of judgement and so I am confident whoever it is you choose it will be the best person. If I say this and that, it will only confuse you. You are the best maa, I know it will be good”

“Oh, you feel like that? Is that the reason for your non-involvement?”

“Of course, and find someone nice so I also have a father figure at home”

By now mom’s face had changed and she was listening to me patiently.

“But why don’t you at least have a look at people who are sending me interests?

“Ok fine, can you give me your user id and password, or you can forward the profiles to my email id. That would be better”

“Ok, I will forward but you must check and tell me your opinion”

“I will, promise”

That ended our conversation on the topic for almost a week.

A little over a week after this conversation, I began receiving forwards and I would glance over it and give generic comments on the profile when I reached home. It was almost a month later that mom sent me a profile with some comments.

Seems to be a real gentleman. Has two daughters but is a north Indian? What do you feel? Should I even go ahead or reject it?

I quickly replied to the email.

“I don’t think you should reject without interacting with them for sometime. If you like the person then nothing else really matters. I am with you in whatever is your choice.”

When I reached home, mom smiled at me and had made me my favourite poori bhaji.

“I am talking to the person you said to go ahead ok”

“Good, maa. I am happy.”

“He is from Delhi…he is a widower and has a business, he has two daughters and is looking for someone who is going to also be a mother for them.”

“Ok, what do you feel about that?”

“Well, I spoke to the girls”

“Oh really, so soon?

“Hmmm, just a five-minute chat that’s all”

“Ok and?”

“Nothing much they seemed sweet; their mom died not long ago and they are keen to find a match for their father. They also asked if you would like to be their bhaiyya.”

“Well, wow so soon?”

“Really innocent girls Sandeep, they were talking as if the marriage was arranged already.”

We both laughed and it appeared to me that there was more mom wanted to say.

“Would you like to meet him first?”

“Mom, we have gone through this many times. You should meet him if need be at some common place. Like a café coffee day or Barista just talk may be once or twice and then if you really are interested we will meet him together.”

“Ok atleast have a look at the profile his picture is there, but it is password protected. I will email you the password.”

“Done”

With that we went to our rooms. Moms’ bedroom light was on when I came to the kitchen drink water after an hour, but I did not think much about it and went back to sleep.

A week later, I was in Jaipur when I got a text from Mom.

“He is asking if we can meet? What do I do?”

After a few minutes, I replied, “Meet him at a common place”

“Where?”

“There is a Barista coffee shop not very far from our home. We have gone there once. Do you remember?”

“Yes. There?”

“Yes, if you know to find your way. Try booking a Uber if need be”

“No I can find my way there”

“All the best”

“For?”

“Well for your date maa

“It’s not a date. I am just meeting him.”

“Okay all the best for your meeting”

“Thanks”

I was wondering if I should call Vijay Singh my previous driver and ask him to drop maa at the Barista coffee shop and bring her back. But there was no contact with him for months and it did not seem sensible to try his number now. Work kept me busy for the next four days in Jaipur. When I returned, mom volunteered information that their first meeting or date as I called, I went well. He was indeed a nice guy and had asked if they can meet again. This was indeed a different feeling. I was approving my mom’s choices in a way instead of the reverse. I told her to go ahead and to let me know if, she is sure. Then we could meet them together and see how to progress things. In response to my suggestion mom gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my cheek.

For a month nothing much came to my attention. It was also the financial year end and administrative work, and compliance reports were driving me mad and making me work late into the night every day. Mom was obviously not very happy and kept telling me my single status is not good and I needed a woman to set me right. I retorted that with my present job and designation, if I married someone, it would lead to a divorce in no time and I had to wait for some time before shaadi could happen. She did not seem fully convinced of my argument but agreed to it. I was working late and I again noticed moms bed lamp on. It was close to mid night and she woke up by 6:00 am. What was she up to? No idea but I was not going to be policing my mom of all people. Not when she was fifty years old.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Unknown to me, a lot was going on in mom’s life. She had communicated with the man who sent her an interest on the matrimonial site. They began to message each other, talk to each other, and finally meet. The first two meetings took place at a common coffee shop after which he invited her to come to his house and meet his daughters. By then they were spending a few hours texting each other and mom was feeling comfortable with him. Initially she hesitated. But later she spoke to his daughters who asked her if she could come and meet them or if they were allowed to come and meet her at her home. Mom choose the former and finally made her way to their home. The first meeting with the girls went well and mom returned reasonably confident that this would be the family which she would choose for the rest of her life. Her initial attempts to get me more involved met with not much interest and so she decided that she would let me know when everything was in place. Slowly, the chats moved from generic topics to naughty smileys and discussions. Mom was slowly opening to this man who was from a very different background than her. She felt happy that he was desiring her and that his family seemed to really like her. It was as if a void was being filled by them.

Her second visit to his home changed things for both. She had gone there as before to meet him and his daughters. She had really enjoyed her previous visit which lasted a few hours and also noted how the absence of a mother was showing in different parts of their home. She had decided that she would spend a few hours and get some of it sorted and also bond with the girls more. She wore a blue saree and dressed as usual and went to his place. It was 10:30 am and she decided that she would carry some food with her for all the three of them. When she reached there Vijay was alone. He informed her that his girls had special classes on the Saturday, and they would return after a couple of hours. He asked mom if she wanted him to drop her home and pick her up after the girls returned. Mom declined and said she would probably wait till they come and then leave before I returned home. It was only 11 am and she decided she would check if anything was prepared in the kitchen. She took the food she had brought and arranged it in the kitchen when she felt Vijay standing behind her. They had engaged in a few naughty chats but nothing in real. Mom felt a thrill pass through her body, and she did not feel like objecting to him standing right behind her. In a few moments, she felt his hands touch the exposed part of her tummy and hug her towards him.

“Ahhhh.. what are you doing? The girls will come back .. someone might come…”

“We have plenty of time. And no one is going to disturb us.” As he said this Vijay kissed her neck and placed a few nibbles”

“Arghhhh….ahhhhhh” Mom was responding to what he was doing. She felt his hardness rubbing into her butt as he hugged her tighter. Soon, his hands began to massage her breasts over her saree and the feeble murmurs of protests from mom’s lips were becoming less pronounced.

His hands were firm and he was slowly gaining control.

“Please…not here…”

“Why what is the problem?”

“This is the kitchen na, please let us”

“What is the problem in the kitchen or anywhere. You are so tasty that I can eat you right now..”

Vijay firmly turned mom to face him as he finished his sentence. To someone who was used to sex with the door and windows closed shut and all lights off in her bedroom alone, this was new and embarrassing. Here she was in daylight being in a kitchen felt by this man whom she was hoping to marry eventually. But she did not feel like saying no. It was as if she desired to be taken by him as he wanted.
[+] 13 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
What a writing bro, please make her marry with Vijay with marriage ceremony and rituals with the consent of son. Let Vijay bang her and have child through ivf. Please do not make her slut....... Update .....
Like Reply
Pls update, remarriage should be grand. Make his mom happy after her remarriage. Waiting for your update??
Like Reply
Update!!!!   waiting to explore in your next update!!!!!
Like Reply
As she faced him, mom was breathing hard. He lowered his lips to hers but instead of kissing her lips he licked them with his tongue wetting them in the process. Mom was literally shivering as it happened. The warmth of their bodies making it evident that both desired what was going on. He licked her lips and her chin this time wetting it with his saliva. The third time he brought his tongue to lick her lips, mom opened her mouth and let his tongue enter in. For the next ten minutes Vijay’s tongue played in her mouth as he explored her mouth. As he finally let go, his saliva had coated her lips. He was different, firm and demanding very different from her experience of sex so far. If she thought it was all then she was wrong. A few moments after breaking free from their kiss he firmly tugged at her saree

“Please,….not here…”

But he was not listening. His hands tugged at her saree that was tucked into her hips and removed it. He just threw it on the floor of the kitchen not even bothered where it fell. His hands then went to her blouse and he felt her breasts over the fabric but soon unhooked the blouse which exposed her breasts covered in a black bra.

“Take it off”

Mom responded to his firm voice removing her blouse. She looked for a few moment where she could put it and then decided it would be best on top of her saree and dropped it down. Vijay then moved lower kissing mom and licked his way into her navel.

Ahhhh mom moaned as she felt his tongue lick her. As he reached her navel he kissed repeatedly before spitting into her fleshy navel and licking and smearing his saliva all over her tummy. He was raw, not refined but mom did not feel like objecting. It was August and the humidity and the location, his kitchen made it seem odd and disgusting. She had imagined their first time to be on clean sheets in the bedroom probably after their wedding. But here she was in his kitchen while he was kneeling in front of her.

He yanked at the knot that held her petticoat and pulled it down revealing her panty and milky white thighs. But instead of kissing her anywhere he stood up. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on top of her saree on the floor and looked at mom’s breasts. Almost as if by cue her hands went to the back as she undid the clasp and removed her bra. Despite her age her 36c breasts did not sag much and Vijay lowered his mouth to suckle on her left breast like a hungry kid. He began to suck lick and nibble on her breast moving from left to right and then back again. In response, moms’ nipples rose gloriously, and her moans became more pronounced. After what seemed non-stop, Vijay stopped and got up. He held moms’ hand and walked out of the kitchen into the open courtyard in the middle of his home. Mom tried to cover her exposed breasts with her remaining hand but followed him into his bedroom.
[+] 11 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
The story is too hot, impatient for your update, make her remarry and wear a new mangalsutra for her new life.....
Like Reply
Mom sat on the edge of the bed as Vijay stood in front of her. Her mind was swirling. What was happening. This was unexpected not merely due to the sex but the manner in which it was happening. She was so particular about doing things the right way. And this man had thrown everything out of the window. He had undressed her in his kitchen which was dingy and small, and her clothes were still lying there. And now there she was sitting in her panties unbuttoning his trousers and pulling it down. A strong musky odour wafted to her nostrils as she saw his underwear was wet with his precum. She pulled it down revealing a thick dick with a hairy base. It looked like a strong teak tree that grew out of a bushy base. Her hands slowly held his dick. No words were said as she slowly lowered herself to place a kiss right on the head in the process tasting his precum. She felt his hands on her head and instinctively opened her mouth letting him push his cock inside. For the next five minutes she sucked as he gently rocked fucking her mouth in the process. He then pulled out his cock glistening in her saliva and moved mom on to the bed. As she lay there, he yanked her panties off and threw it away. Lying between her legs he teased her by avoiding her bushy pussy and kissing and licking her inner thighs. As he continued his mom tried to push herself closer to him to indicate he should be licking her pussy. But every time this happened, he adjusted himself, so he was away from her pussy. This was making her mad with desire and desperate for Vijay to suck her.

Vijay then turned her and kissed over her butts and spread open her ass cheeks.

“Hey no, what are you doing”

The murmur of protest made him decide otherwise and he finally went to her wet pussy and inserted his middle finger followed by his index finger and began to finger her rhythmically. By now mom was least bothered about where she was and moaning aloud. Her juices were flowing freely. It has been four years since she had sex with a man and never had something so primal occurred in her life. As Vijay sensed an orgasm build, he withdrew his fingers again leaving mom frustrated. She looked at him with a sense on anger and lust while he continued to ignore her needs and play with her pussy as he pleased. Eventually he kissed her pussy and then placed his dick at the entrance and pushed in.

“Ahhhhh… “

Mom moaned aloud as her hands grasped the bed sheets and legs lifted up in response. Vijay was primal but he knew when to stop. He waited and let her get used to his size before pushing in further. He held her hips as he thrust in again with force.

“Arghhhhh” mom screamed as the pressure of his dick making her pussy give way made her eye pop out.

But he was not about to stop. He continued to ram her deeper and deeper as his cock entered to the hilt their public hairs meshed below every time, he drove his dick into her. Mom had given up and let him take complete control. He bent over and kissed her mouth as he briefly slowed but as she responded he rammed in again making her convulse as wave after wave of orgasm built up deep within her and got her body to shiver. Realising what had happened he held her tightly while controlling himself. As mom calmed down he pulled out and aiming his cock at her pussy her jerked himself and shot his cum in thick spurts all over her hairy pussy. Mom looked down as he cummed and watched in amazement. She saw him scoop some of the cum with his fingers and lie down on top of her. As he came close he brought his fingers to her mouth and pushed them in. In the process letting her taste his cum. He then collapsed on her and both lay there sweating and thoroughly satisfied. Mom looked at the ceiling for a few moments as the fan kept whirling above. Slowly everything seemed hazy as she drifted off the sleep.
[+] 10 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
new husband, new mangalsutra, new rules,... ... (Make her son arrange her mom remarriage ) ..
[+] 1 user Likes Giver's post
Like Reply
After remarriage she should take care for her second husband and her new family more than her son(previous marriage). Waiting... Update
Like Reply
Update!!!!
Like Reply
It seemed an eternity when she opened her eyes and looked around. She was lying there and Vijay was fast asleep next to her she looked at him and smiled knowing he was going to be her husband in due course. She tried to get up and the burning sensation between her legs attested to the pounding she had received from him. She looked at the mirror in the room and caught a glimpse of her nude form her dishevelled hair and looked around for her panties. There it lay on the floor in a corner. She walked with a little discomfort and bent down and pick it. It was completely wet with her juices. No point wearing this she realised but atleast she would take it with her. As she slowly made her way to the courtyard in the middle of their home she looked around to see if anyone was there. Luckily no one was there and she continued to the kitchen where she picked up the different pieces of her clothes lying there. Gathering all of them together she went to the bathroom on the other side of the courtyard and began to wash herself. She literally smelt of Vijay all the sex and sweat that mixed between their bodies made her partly smell of him. She poured mug after mug wetting her body and gently applied soap. She finished up and dried herself. Taking her clothes she walked covered with just a towel into the bedroom. Vijay had woken up by now and smiled at her. Mom smiled back at him and started to wear her bra.

“Did you not find your panties?”

“I did but it is of now use now” mom giggled as she said this. Vijay got up and examined her panties and smiled.

“I can fix this for you”

He then opened the bureau that stood in his bedroom and pulled out a printed cotton panty from inside.

“These were my wife’s try them on they are washed and clean”

Mom hesitated for a bit then extended her hand to take them. She slowly slipped them on and smiled at him. She continued to dress herself up while he went and had a quick shower. He walked in nude to the bedroom and asked for the towel. Mom gave him the towel she had used and he dried himself and then began to get a fresh set of clothes for himself. In a few more minutes both were dressed. Vijay planted a kiss on her forehead and looking lovingly at her.

“You will be my wife”

Mom looked down feeling a bit shy at his emphatic statement.

He gently lifted her by her chin and made her look at him.

“ Meri biwi hain na (my wife aren’t you)”

“Hmmm” was the only response mom could muster.

“Can I give you something special?”

“What?”

“You should not say no, please”

“Ok I wont”

Vijay went back to the bureau and opened it. From inside he brought a small box and opened it.

“This is sindoor. A wife wears it and gets it from her husband in our custom”

“But I am not yet married to you isn’t it”

“After today aren’t we united in our hearts?”

His statement melted her and she was ready for the sindoor.

“OK then if you wish you can”

Vijay took some sindoor from the box and applied it on her forehead. He then hugged her and held her for a bit before letting go.

“Let me prepare something for lunch. What happened to the girls, its almost 2 pm now”

“I’ll check that” Vijay took his phone and rang it. He then texted and kept his phone away.

Fifteen minutes later, his daughters walked in. Both walked straight to the kitchen and wished mom.

“Hello maa, how are you?”

“Oh both of you re here. I was about to leave I came here and was waiting for both of you to come, I was getting bored just sitting here for you and watching some TV. Now go freshen up, I have brought food for both of you.”

"Sure maa, we will be back in a few mins." Mom laid out the food on a table that was there in the living room. As she walked back to the kitchen crossing the courtyard, Sheetal the eldest of the two walked out of the bathroom. She noticed the gentle limp with which mom walked. Well so the last few hours were anything but boring. Their plan worked beyond their expectations. Now to ensure that it keeps going ahead.
[+] 7 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
Sheetal lay in her bed that evening as she imagined what all would have happened when her dad and this new person who she was trying to ensure her dad got married to were alone. She had grown up hearing her mom’s screams and moans at different hours of the day and night. Initially she was worried that her mom was being hurt but as she grew she realised what was actually going on. Her dad was a man who was very virile and loved sex. After her mom passed away, he had grown depressed and quiet. That was till they made him get used to the idea of marrying again. Their dad’s older sister had convinced Sheetal and Ranjana her younger sister that it was their duty to make sure their dad married again. A few months back Sheetal had woken up at night and heard what sounded like her dad’s voice. She walked towards his room expecting him to be unwell but what she discovered through the opening in the window was her dad jerking his cock over her late mom’s panties. At least that solved the mystery of how her mom’s panties periodically appeared on the clothesline. Her aunts encouraging their brother to remarry only forced to convince her that it had to be done. So without her dad’s knowledge and with the approval of her aunt she set up a profile for him on a matrimony website. She managed to get a few pictures of him taken on her cell phone and added them as well. Along with it she managed to send likes to several women who she felt would be nice for her dad. Most did not reply. Some did but nothing much happened. A few did but after a few days nothing happened. She finally got her eldest aunt to have a chat with dad and convince him he needs to do this if not for him for his daughters. Finally, Vijay agreed. He would look at the profiles on his phone and click on the ones he liked. Sheetal would later draft emails to those profiles she saw her father clicked. In this way, she finally came across mom’s profile which her dad had liked and sent the standard email. A day later her inbox had a reply. Over the next week she began to write back, describing her dad, their family and what they looked for in a stepmother. Every email received a reply from this person and finally phone nos. were shared. This led to messages between her dad and mom. Slowly it became more frequent with messages being sent back and forth late into the night. Unlike me who did not interfere or find out what was going on, Sheetal was monitoring her dads’ messages periodically. She realised that things were going on well and they were exchanging more than just innocent messages. She was happy at how things were turning out. But the first meeting in a coffee shop was a failure from where she saw things. Her dad came back feeling mom was not really a good fit for her. She is from a rich well to do family, he remarked, and it took some persuasion on her part to make him continue to keep in touch. She liked mom and she was going to do what she could to ensure that she was her father’s second wife. She knew that if they met together alone, sparks would fly. And once that happened her dad would simply take over. Finally, she saw evidence that it had occurred. Now it was a matter of time before her dad married this woman and brought her home.
[+] 9 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
Update, sheetal to get her new mom and vijay to get second wife and the son loses her mom to another man. Pls update about remarriage rituals and tieing knot for second time. Update
Like Reply
Remarriage and his mom gets a new family leaving her son. Pls update pal, waiting for it!!!!!!
Like Reply
Too hot story, pls update dear!!!!
Like Reply
It had been two days since her unforgettable first visit to Vijay’s home. Initially mom was confused. How did she so readily agree to all that happened at his home? Was it lust, was it merely missing a man’s touch? Was it desire? Or was it this man? There were no clear answers except that a line had been crossed. She had gone silent and only replied if Vijay sent any messages. But he was being sweet and concerned, asking her if he could come and see her. Her son was at home and somewhere deep down she felt a bit of guilt for what happened. It was probably crazy, but she could not undo it. How would this go forward? Part of her wanted to get her son involved immediately and arrange for her wedding. Part of her wanted to wait. Eventually, she decided to take some more time before informing her son about her decision to go ahead with Vijay. For now, it was status quo- well at least in the eyes of her son. She had tried her best to engage him in the process, but he seemed happier playing a passive part and giving his mom control over how things went. Mom appreciated that even though a part of her wished he would take more interest and be with her by her side. At times she wondered if he was really ok with all that. Sons are naturally a bit possessive about their mothers. She was aware of this, but her son seemed different. Nevertheless, he had to be more involved soon. Her son was 28 and she also felt if she did not get married soon, it would be awkward trying to marry after her son. At times it looked as if things were all falling into place.

The phone buzzed and she smiled as she looked at her WhatsApp message. It was from Vijay. Mom replied and he replied. After an hour of constant messaging, Vijay told her he wanted to see her, and he could not wait. After a bit of dithering, mom agreed to meet him and asked him to come over to our flat. It was 10 pm and Vijay was insistent that all he wanted was to just see her in person for a few minutes. Mom tried her best to reason with him and in the end he convinced her to text her his address. He promised he would come and just see her for ten minutes and leave. The fact that, I was on work travel till the next day finally allowed her to give in to his demands. Deep down she also wanted to see him. She knew it would never end with ten mins and texted the address. She got up and brushed her hair tying it into a bun and looked at the mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror and debated if she should change her clothes. Finally she decided to just wear the nighty but knowing what would happen, she decided to give Vijay a small surprise. She went to her almirah and opened it, she smiled as she took his first wife’s panties which she wore when she came back from his house. She slipped them on and wondered what he would feel on seeing them on her again.

As Vijay looked at his phone, the address seemed remotely familiar. But he was not going to think of anything else, he had just got the address of the woman he desired, and he was not going to let anything come in between. He got dressed and started one of his cabs and went to the address. He realised where he was, this was the same apartment complex where Sandeep Sir lived. It had been several months since he was in contact or had met him. But it did present a challenge, what if he came across him. Anyways for now all that was secondary. He had a woman waiting for him and he was not going to let anything come between.

The guard opened the gate after confirming with the flat that they were expecting a cab. Vijay parked the cab in a corner switched it off and slowly made his way to the flat. While he had visited the apartments a few times, he would usually wait at the gate and Sandeep sir would come down and get into his cab. So, he was a bit clueless initially and it took him a few minutes before he found the right door and rang the bell.
[+] 6 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
Now the remarriage and ritual scene is knocking the door(update). Vijay to take her mom away..... Updateeeee
Like Reply
Beautiful story buddy , pls update the real remarriage ceremony , waiting for the real action !!!!(the story is reallly awesome)
Like Reply
Update pal, the story getting more hotter, update
Like Reply