Adultery Bad Seed by Rupakpolo
Chapter 01

I was weak all along my childhood.Everybody says i have a rare genetic disease that is incurable.My father had the same disease.From my early age i saw him suffer from that disease.My grandfather died of the same disease at an early age of 50.My father also had a feeling that he would not last more than that.Now i am going to tell you story that happened before my eyes when i was seven year old.My mother Anupama was 30 year old housewife at that time.At that time my father's health was not well and mom was very much tensed about it.My grandmom sulochona told mom about this genetic disease. My mother was not aware of it before that.I heard her telling mom oneday-->
"I know that oneday this will take my son also...your FIL also died of the same disease and also your husband elder sister..I am responsible for destroying your life and Bhaskar life.."
Bhaskar was my uncle, aunt husband.My aunt has died while giving birth to my cousin 12 years ago.I have never seen my aunt but i have seen Bhaskar uncle coming to our house sometime often.
Mom-"Mother, I have accepted it as my fate...".
GM-"No....This need to be stopped...I know Babu has same disease".
My grandmom used to call me as Babu. Mom-"but how can this be stopped...Do you know of any doctor who can help us.."
GM-"No Doctor can help us...you have to do something that i should have done few years back...then i would not have faced such days...seeing my child dying before my eyes."
Mom-"what do you want mom?"
GM-"I see bhaskar as my own child and i know that you love my son also...but i want this to stop..."
Mom-"what do you want to say"
GM-"Please sleep with Bhaskar for oneday...."
Mom-"What are you telling mom..."
GM-"He can help us to stop this chain....Please do not say no to my words"
Mom-"No...i cant do that...i love your son".
GM-"Please do not say no to my request".
Mom-"No...". She hurriedly left the room.
My mother was totally upset after that and did not even talk to my grand mother after that.
Now it was during the durga puja, my uncle bhaskar and my cousin Rana came to our house. I was happy seeing Rana after many days but he show less interest in me.Rana was heavily built like his father. We generally sleep together in our grand mother bed but this time he wanted to sleep alone.I was seeing some change in his behaviour also.
So I have to sleep with my mom and dad as usual. Now it was one of the night when i woke up in the middle of the night , my mom and dad were both sleeping. I was going to bathroom to pee when i heard the voice of bhaskar uncle from grandmother room.
unc-"I know how to take care of her.."
GM-"I know my bahu is not ready for this but i do not want you to do something forceful to her in my absence.."
unc-"I can gurantee you about that..I need to be alone with her to persuade her to sleep with me..How can you keep your son away from her?"
GM-"I have a plan for that...i will ask my son to take me to guruji ashram tomorrow...you will be getting 3 days to implement that.."
unc-"this is enough...but how to take care for babu and rana?"
GM-"you have to take care of them.."
I could not understand properly, what was going to happen but i saw someone other than me listening to their conversation.It was rana.
I was going to utter his name when he put hand over my mouth.
Rana-"shhh...i donot want them to know that we have listened to their conversation.."
He took me to his room and told-"Do you have understand anything what is going on in this house?"
I nodded my head as no.
Rana-"you will not understand this at this age...but if you keep this as a secret we can see real dirty things.."
i-"what dirty things?"
Rana-"Have you ever seen your parents naked?"
I -"No.."
Rana-"you may get a chance to see one of them as naked."
I-"but i do not want to see that.."
Rana-"You will be able to see something that you have never seen before".
I saw some excitement in his eyes.

Next Day, I heard dad telling mom about this.
Mom -"Why does she want to go to guruji ashram all of a sudden.."
Dad-"Yesterday , she had a dream that Guruji is asking her to visit him.."
Mom-"Non sense..."
Dad-"You know she is a very religious woman".
Mom-"I know what type of woman she is? I donot want to tell you what she had told me few month ago...I do not want to reveal her true identity to you..."
Dad-"What are you telling?"
Mom changed the subject and said-"is she not aware of your health? why is she asking you to go with her...she can ask bhaskar bhaiya".
Dad-"I am her son..not Bhaskar.."
After dussehra, dad went away with grand mother leaving my mom with bhaskar uncle.
Both mine and Rana's school were closed still ****** so we were both enjoying ourself
watching movies and cartoon. That night around 8'O clock, Rana told me that i can sleep with him for few days. I was excited and asked mom.Mom was saying no in the beginning but she was convinced by bhaskar uncle.
our bed was prepared and we went to bed together. I used to talk a lot when we used to sleep together with grand mom.Rana used to listen to my word carefully but today i felt he was not having any interest in my words. I felt bored and soon fell asleep.
At the middle of the night, I was awakened by my cousin Rana.
"Come on get up...sleepy head.."-Rana.
I begin to rub my eyes."What happened?"
"Let us get out of this room now.."-Rana.
"why?"-me.
"Just do what i am saying"-Rana.
We hurriedly went out of the room and hid ourself in the table.
"Why did you come out?"-I asked.
"Just wait and see and keep quiet"-Rana.
We waited for half an hour.All the room in the hall were dark.There was only a dim light in the room we are hidding.
Suddenly I saw Bhaskar Uncle coming out of his room.He was wearing nothing but a dhoti.He looked tensed and excited.He locked the door of our room and took the stair and went to my parent's room.
He went inside the room.There was a dim light in the room and mom was sleeping in her bed.
He sat in the bed and put his finger over her lips.
"You are so beautiful...bhabhi...I always dreamt of this moment."
He begin to move his finger her pink petal lips.He upturned her lower lip with his finger.
Mom opened her eyes and shouted back-"what are you doing"
He put his palm over her mouth -"Dont shout...other wise...they will come downstair and see you in a compromising position with me..."
He begin to rub her right breast with his other palm.
Mom hissed-"why are you here?"
Unc-"To take you as my bride.."
Mom-"what are you telling?"
Unc-"your mother in law want you to became pregnant with my tool"
Mom-"No...stop it.."
Bhaskar uncle was kneading her breast with his hand.
Uncle-"you are so soft anupama....i dont know from where to start it with you bhabhi..Your lip, your breast everything so lovable..."
Mom-"No...Bhaskar bhaiya".
He tored her blouse and begin to suck her right breast.His other hand was rubbing her left breast nipple.
Mom was crying and tear was rolling from her eyes>
"Why are you crying? Do you want rana and babu comes downstair and see us together.."
Mom-"I love my husband and i do not want this"
Unc-"Just close your eyes and think of partho...and let me do my duty..."
Uncle opened her sari knot and pulled the sari with her petticoat completely out of her leg.
Mom was stark naked.Her boobs were moving up and down with her rapid breathing. Her hips was covered with her dense jungle .
Uncle used his both hand to separate her thigh and he gave a dirty smile after my mom married pussy get exposed to him.He smacked his lips and put his middle finger over her pussy entrance.

He moved his finger all around her vaginal wall making her cry in ecstacy.Mom was crying opening her mouth with her hand holding tightly the bed sheet.
Uncle dhoti show a tent and he used his other hand in rolling his finger over his bulging tent.
He removed his dhoti and used his finger to separate her pussy.
"I always want to see this hole from the first day i have seen you...You are so wet in there...is it partho making you wet or me"
He bring his nose near her vaginal entrance and begin to smell her.He ran his tongue over her pussy wall making her cry with pleasure or pain may be?
She put her hand over her mouth to control her aching sound.
Uncle separates her leg more and put his mouth over her hole.
Mom was shivering and there was sweat all over her body.
Uncle removed his mouth and begin to fuck her with three of his finger.His finger was coated with thick juice coming out of my mom's pussy.
Mom-"stop it...", she kicked bhaskar uncle.She was about to get away from the bed but bhaskar uncle caught hold of her hair and make her turned down the bed.
Uncle-"Dont make me yell at you...our son are in the upstair..."
Mom-"Please..."
Uncle-"Just think of partho bhaiya , bhabhi.."
Mom-"No ...i cant..".
Uncle get up over her and begin to rub his penis over her ass crack..
Mom-"Oh...my god what is that?"
Uncle-"My little brother....darling bhabhi...he has gone crazy and want to feel the inside of yours."
Mom turned her head and try to look uncle manlihood.
But uncle was busy on raising her hip and making her stand folding her legs.
"Now the dog is going to fuck his bitch"-Uncle was busy on placing his penis blob over her vaginal entrance with his one hand while his other hand was helding mom by her hair.
ah..ah...aaaaa...mom cried back with her eyes going big.
"You so tight in there...darling.."Uncle laughed..."Just hold your voice...you dont want them to get awake"
Mom hold her hand over her mouth and we can hear her mumbling sound.
"Uh-oh...uh...u..ah...ah..".
Uncle caught hold of her hip with his hand and was really pushing his penis from her behind.
Mom cried back and said back-"No bhaskar bhaiya ...not any more..i am dying with pain."
Uncle stopped his insertion into her and asked her -"You are so warm in there....so tight...i felt like cumming in you....I never get felt so good.."
Mom-"You are killing me...i am not fit for you..."
Uncle-"I will make you fit...you are untouched ...ravi bhaiya did not deserve a woman like you...You need a man to make you full.."
Mom was panting for breath with her chin placed over her arms.Uncle was moving his arm over her ass glove with his penis partly inserted within her.
He moved his hand over her back and placed it over her shoulder and started moving his cock out of her.
Mom cried back.He almost taken out the penis from her and again pushed it to her.
Mom bite her lips as he enter her.
He braught his head near her and kissed her ear.
He enter her again saying her name"Anupama...I love you bhabhi".
Mom cried as he entered a bit more of his shaft length inside her.
He slowly started her fucking slowly and steadily but suddenly gave a halt as he hear something from my mom's mouth.
mom with her eye closed panting heavily uttered my father's name, Partho.
Uncle was not expecting this. He gave a hard push, he did not like my mom uttering my father's name as he fucked her. Mom cried aching her back.
bhaskar uncle in the fist of his rage was successful in entering his rod totally inside her.
My mom was crying in agony holding her hand over her mouth.
Tears were rolling down her cheek but soon her face show a hint of pleasure as bhaskar uncle started fucking her.
Mom was closing her eyes. she started repeating my father name as she was fucked from behind.
Her voice was speaking of her pleasure.
Bhaskar started mauling her breast from behind and rubbing his face over her hair.
His cock was moving inside my mother's vagina soaked with her cum. Mom's pussy lip has made a ring like shape over his shaft.
Mom ass jiggled as he fucked her from behind.
After few minutes mom announces her disposal by giving a shrill cry deep with in her.
Bhaskar uncle hurriedly remove his cock and saw her cumming. There was cum all over the place. It was splattered over the bedsheet and over uncle hairy chest. Few drop of cum was rolling down her thigh. Uncle started licking the cum from her thigh and put his lip over her pussy. He licked it clean.
Mom-"oh my god....what is he doing?"
Bhaskar Uncle-"Now bhabhi....have some rest ..the night is young"
Mom unfold her legs and was sleeping upturned down.
Uncle sleep beside Mom and forcibly turned mom ."Now i am going to see you ...."
Mom was closing her eyes with her lips partly open. Her breast was raising like a peak and look bigger than before.Her face was turned into red.
Uncle took her hand and kept it over his penis.
He asked mom to roll her finger over his shaft. Mom was about to remove her hand when he pulled her nipple and say-"Bhabhi...Please do not force me to cross my limit".
Mom with her eyes closed started moving her hand over his shaft.Uncle looked at the bangle at her hand and said-"I think partho bhaiya has presented this to you on this previous anniversary.."
Mom did not answer. "Answer me".He used his finger to open her lips.He hold her chick tight.Mom nodded as yes. Uncle brought his mouth over her and started rolling his tongue over her lips.

He drowned his lips over her. I could see my mother lip between his upper and lower lips. His tongue explored her, licking and caressing with abandon. Then he
reached deeper to taste the root of her tongue. It was a full French kiss with lot of passion and lust. He soaked her lips with his saliva making it look glossy and full. After
the kiss he concentrated on her boobs. He rubbed her breast with his hand making it look like a rubber ball squeezed by a hand. Mom started breathing heavily.
She has still kept her eyes closed.
He put his head over breast and started kissing her nipple and begins to roam his hand over her midriff hair.
He put his chin over her breast and told mom-‘are you still ashamed of showing yourself to me or bhabhi, are you having sex with me thinking of partha bhaiya…’
He begins to pull her midriff hair and asked mom-‘tell me bhabhi, when the last time partho bhaiya has fucked you…’
Mom did not answer. He mounted on her and told-‘enough of your rest…bhabhi…now let me plough on your fertile plot…’
He separates her thigh and holds his penis near her pussy hole. He started pushing his penis by moving his hips downward.mom started crying as he enters her but this time it was easy for bhaskar uncle to enter her. He was raising his head up and grunting as he enters her.mom moves her head in right side and was crying with pain[may be pleasure].
He started pistoning her after he enter her fully making her holding the bedsheet with her palm.

He drowned his lips over her. I could see my mother lip between his upper and lower lips. His tongue explored her, licking and caressing with abandon. Then he
reached deeper to taste the root of her tongue. It was a full French kiss with lot of passion and lust. He soaked her lips with his saliva making it look glossy and full. After
the kiss he concentrated on her boobs. He rubbed her breast with his hand making it look like a rubber ball squeezed by a hand. Mom started breathing heavily.
She has still kept her eyes closed.
He put his head over breast and started kissing her nipple and begins to roam his hand over her midriff hair.
He put his chin over her breast and told mom-‘are you still ashamed of showing yourself to me or bhabhi, are you having sex with me thinking of partha bhaiya…’
He begins to pull her midriff hair and asked mom-‘tell me bhabhi, when the last time partho bhaiya has fucked you…’
Mom did not answer. He mounted on her and told-‘enough of your rest…bhabhi…now let me plough on your fertile plot…’
He separates her thigh and holds his penis near her pussy hole. He started pushing his penis by moving his hips downward.mom started crying as he enters her but this time it was easy for bhaskar uncle to enter her. He was raising his head up and grunting as he enters her.mom moves her head in right side and was crying with pain[may be pleasure].
He started pistoning her after he enter her fully making her hold the bedsheet with her palm.

The room was filled with the noise of their cries and grunt . Mom pink full lips was kissed sucked by bhaskar uncle as he was stroking his cock into her with a slurping sound.Mom's thigh was wrapped around uncle hip and she moved her hand from the bedsheet and started roaming it over his shoulder.
Bhaskar uncle was kissing her neck as mom's eyes was showing the gratitude of her satisfaction.
Bhaskar paused his pistoning and looked at mom.He removed her dishevelled hair from her face and asked her-"I am not hearing partho bhaiya's name anymore bhabhi..
Mom looked disturbed and started moving her hips upward-"Do it to me...bhaskar ...please..".
Bhaskar started caressing her cheek, and asked-"Do you like my thing..bhabhi"
Mom-"Please bhaskar bhaiya..", she was crying.
Bhaskar uncle moved his head down and started kissing her boobs as he started his fucking.
They continued their fucking.
I looked at Rana-"what are they doing?...they are not stopping.."
Rana was moving his hand over his penis.he hissed-"just shut up...and speak silently...if you feeling this disturbing...go to your room.."
Suddenly mom cried out and she begin to shiver.
Bhaskar Uncle-"yes bhabhi...i can feel your hot cum with my cock...oh..it feel so good"
Bhaskar uncle increases his speed.
mom-'oh god...i never felt this before...bhaskar...oh ...bhaskar...i never felt so good...you are so big...so full...my cunt will explode..."
bhaskar uncle-"bhabhi...i am cumming...oh god..."

Bhaskar uncle started moving his hips upward and downward ,stroking his genital deeply inside her. Mom was crying was moving her hand over his shoulder. He gave a loud grunt and held his hip deeply inside her and bites my mom’s cheek with his teeth. Mom with her leg wrapped around his hips was biting her nail as he shoot his sperm inside her womb. They lay in that position for 3-4 minutes.
Bhaskar uncle pulled out his cock from her . There was huge amount of cum came out of her pussy. They lay in each other arms and felt asleep.
We returned to our room. For next few days, my mom and uncle fucked slept together and fucked at different position. My mother gave birth to a healthy baby after that. My grand mother was happy about that.My father had no idea about the conspiracy that happened behind his back.
[+] 1 user Likes mn60358's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice story bro wonderful
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Really good story
Like Reply
Very good and interesting . Please update
Like Reply
Next please
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
update more
Like Reply
Starting is good, need to update regularly
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
good story, liked it so much
Like Reply
Excellent story, can anyone write any story like this.
Like Reply
Update.. please…if possible include Babu and rana…what GM and Bashkirs also
Like Reply