Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to come to know finally that she is attracted to her nephew ???
Hi! We are in our 37 and 32...Actually we are two brothers living in same home. We are three i.e. me, my wife and my 8 yrs son while my elder brother is living with his wife,  a son who is 19 yrs, the student of college first year. For the last two years I have been noticing that my wife tries to seduce my nephew in my absence. I can so surely because in the morning I with my brother go to shop, my son goes to school and my bhabhi mostly goes to her sister`s house during the day who is living in another nearby street, hence my nephew and his CHACHI (My wife) remain alone at home. During that time, I think she seduces him and my nephew is also towards his Chachi who is 14 yrs elder than her.
Last month I asked my wife about my nephew`s behavior to my wife, then she was silent but her eyes were brightening with happiness...Don`t know why. I don`t know whether i am confident and I am 100 percent sure that she has been attracted to her nephew. She is very sexy and hot housewife with 5`6 tall and 35 29 36 structure with sensuous face and big eyes. What should i do...Please guide me......write me at kunwar.udai0001; or write on hangout at the same id. should I free her to enjoy or I must ban her. Or is it normal in family???
[+] 1 user Likes northcpl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow she may get lucky it seems
Like Reply