Adultery RASVANTHI STORIES
Hi
Im posting some old Rasvanthi stories of 70s & 80s.  Rasvanthi is published from Ahmedabad in those days.  You may aware that there are lot of spelling and gramatical mistakes in the stories.  Im not going to correct those things.  Presenting the stories as it is with OCR scanner. Please bear.

There may be  Adultry / incest / cuck / swap / gay / lesb / bi - stories.  Please leave if you dont want to go through such content.

Prasad
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
MY SWEET EXPERIENCE

After my XXX examination I hadgone to my meternal uncle's house duringmy holidays, When I reached there allof his family members welcomed me exceptmy uncle because he had gone to a 15 daystraining of his department. His family members weremy auntie, named Anuradha, my grandmother
and a 25 years servent, Ramesh who worked there since 5 year.

The servant was very faithful to my uncle's house. My auntie was about 28 age, verybeautiful to look at and fair complexion.

One day after taking my meal I was goingto take rest for Sometime. It was very hotdue to summer. I talked various things withmy grandmother then the old grandmotherslept. Suddenly i felt thirsty and went to kitchen. After drinking when I came back I
heard a fatch... fatch, ghach... ghach.. thap.. thap...sound in the bedroonm of my auntie. I became interested to know what are thematter and proceed towards the bedroom,but the door was bolted from inside. Therewas a little round hole in the door and peeped there.

Alas! What was a excited scene! In theking size bed my auntie was lying in Starknudely and her servant Ramesh fucking her vigorously. I trembled with excitementmy prick became like a iron rod. Inside the room Ramesh sucks, licks and pressed the slight hairy armpits and two big coconut size breasts of my auntie. His big rod was moved in...out..in...out on the, delicious cunt hole  of my auntie. And auntie kissed and embraced to Ramesh.  Ramesh hold tightly the naked beautiful  body of my auntie and said, "Anuradha how  lovely...you are...I want to fuck you for-ever. Your curling hairs around the cunt and  inside the armpits are so excited. I going to  come my darling." After half an hour he  dismounted from my auntie's body. I came  back to my bed and masterbate myself and  ejaculated semens in the bed.

In the night we were three in the  house because Ramesh went to his own  house. After taking my meal I slept near my  auntie and grandmother slept in a another  rOOm. Due to hot my auntie wear a sleeve-less blouse. Than she request me to press  her hands and legs for sometime. I first began to press her hands and proceeds upto  her armpits. Her armpits are very soft, perfumed by scent and there was some grey-black hair inside her armpits. I tickled there with my finger at that time she pretended to sleep, so I kissed there then licked her
armpits. I was became very excited in that  time. Then I press her leg and procceeds  upto her thighs I tickled there but she  did not said anything. My excitement and  courage increased and I felt a strong wish  to fuck her although she was my auntie.  Gradually I placed my hand in her cunt and
felt some curly hair was there and seemed  its a beautiful forest. I inserted one of my  middle finger into her cunt hole and felt its  wetness.  At that time my auntie closed her eyes  but said me, Ranjan what are you doing  instead of pressing my body. I will tell   to your uncle. You masterbated also ejaculated  semens inthe bed . Im going to tell to your uncle.  But at that time I was so excited that I did not   afraid rather said her, Oh auntie you are very   clever lady. What are you doing inthe noon with   Ramesh. I saw every thing  and will say, every thing to uncle. So I do  not fear you. Saying that I embraced her  forcefully and put off her blouse from her  body. She did not wear bra. So her two big  chochies are clearly visible to me. I pulled
her sari and peticoat also from her body and  made her stark naked. Then I also removed  my lungi at that time my rod was 8.5  inches and it was stand like a iron rod.  After made her naked I embraced her  tightly and slept over her. I sucked the nipple
of one breast and squeezed hardly another  at that time. I felt that my auntie also trem-  bled with excitement. She took my penis in  her own hand and pushed it inside her cunt  hole. My whole rod was entered inside her  cunt hole. I began to fuck her vigorously.
My aunties body was just like a white marble stone and soft. I began to kiss all the  parts of her body and sucks her two breasts,  Some times pressed it like Atta. And licks  her two slight hairy armpits, nipples, navals  and her other part also.  I jerked vigorously my penis to her beautiful cunt. She cried with ecasticity and  murmured hum...m...Rajan my dear, my  Raja, please fuck...fu...ck...me...hard fuck
me faster. How nicely fucking your Banda  (Oriya language of penis ) to my Bia (cunt).  My bia was itching. Please do not stop. Do  what ever you want to do. Please Oh! ma bia kundauchhire Mote Jaldi Gehidere."
I also gave her strong strokes and she also  lifted her buttocks upwards so  Vigourously. I gave strokes rythemly and said  Auntie how beautiful you are want to fuck  you forever. I first know the taste and plea.
Sure of fucking from you. You are my wife,  Oh what good I feel. Your hairy cunt, breasts, buttocks and hairy armpits are very enjoyable to me. I never forget your body and to  day nights incidents. I am very luckły auntie.
Now I can not control myself. I going to come
auntie inside your gate of heaven.  She also cried Please give it to me.
What pleasure, you give me my dear. You  are not my nephew but my husband. Please  ejaculate your sperms inside my cunt. After  half an hour, mercilessly and proudly I poured the hairy lovely cunt of my auntie and  ejaculated my all drops of semens inside her  cunt hole. We breathed heavily at that time and  I still slept very silently over her naked youth  valvaty body.
She said me that your uncle was unable to  give me satisfaction, therefor, I fucked by  my servants. Are you seen everything  told her the incidents of noon with Ramesh.
taking sometime rest. Once again Ifucked her. And during the whole full night   Ramesh tucked his white shirt on, rose  terrycotten pant and started for exhibition  on the stadiam. Ramesh paid enterance fees  and entered the exhibition. He was moving
along seeing one by one.  Ramesh entered a cut- piece shop and  purchased two iacket pieces for his wife. He  came out with the packet. He was warking
preocupied with the thoughts wife. Suddenly  he gave a dash to lady having come to know  what happened he told briskly, Sorry' with  her Never mind, She replied.  She smiled beautyfull. She looked at him.  At the same time Ramesh saw her. Then both  their eyes met.
She studied him carefully Six feat in height, curling hair, startling shalwar- cut,  atttractive cyes. She found that he was quite  hand-some.
He found her tall and slim. Twin bands  of hair black and long, mesmeric eyes, mouth  small around apple like checks, sweet wet  lips firm and round breasts erect. She was  beautiful the upto -date make up with  the blue saree and jacket matched to it.
Why are you silent ?" she asked.
'No..nothing....he could hardly frame  the words.  
'Don't bother let me know She told
If you don't mind, Iwant your company,
he told.
It had been a- bore to me lonely all the
while. I will glady be with you, She replied.
May I know your name ? asked Ramesh.
With pleasure...Rajani..she told.
My name is Ramesh, he told
Fine, I like that name. she said.
Both were moving side by side from
stall to stall. They saW many interesting
things. One explained the other what they
knew about exhibition attractions of present
and past. In on time they became good friends. Then they took seats in the coflee center.
Ramesh offered two Nescafes. He loolked at his Rico watch, It was five to nime.
Coffee was placed on the table. Offering co
ffee Ramesh said "Rajani...see...how the time
passed easily with you...Rajani smiled sweetly.
O Rajni.., he called.
What,.? She asked.
If you don't think otherwise please come with me to my room. I invite you on the strength of our friendship, he requested.  She thought for a moment and agreed.  Ramesh started for his room and Rajani  followed him.
When they reached the room Ramesh
opened the door and cordially invited her.
Rajani saw his room. It was big. Bed loca-
ted in the middle of the room, Milky white,
bed sheet, airpillow, two chairs, radio on the
table, dress stand. It is very nice she said...
Are you living single asked Rajani.
My wife has gone to her native place.
Fust am single till her arrival told Ramesh.
Ramesh changed his dress, Meanwhile
hotel-boy brought his tiffin carrier and went
away both took meals.
Then it was 10 p.m. They. rested in
chairs. She was impressed with his politeness.
His figure and vigour framed a lickeing for
They set up and get-up in the room
The loneliness provoked it a bit  more. She could not with stand her instinc   emerging. She felt need for herself to lead.
She slowly got up and closed the doors.
Her body shivered in doing so.
Ramesh understood her Wish. He smiled
to himself. "Ramesh...saying she came to
"Rajani... saying he
him with glowing eyes.
embraced pressed her.
Iwant to have sometlhing done...please
do..don't waste time..." saying she kissed
him. What do you want,I want, you are a
married man you know better than I you
have to tell me know Ramesh! My body, is
in thrills. My nerves are in fension. My
mind is aching, my breast is swelling, It re-
quests some while pouncing upon. I felt that
even life in a hall would be better than my
present state. Please feed me to heaven she
told dreamily.
He felt happy with her words if a beau-
tiful lady wants to give herself who is it that
can say No'?
Soon Ramesh removed her clothes which
she also felt already crushing on her smooth
body. Rajni become nude. He gently caressed
her breast which were like butter balls. He
pressed then tightly. He twisted with pleasure,
He led her to bed. He fell on her and gave
many kisses on her body...Ramesh, please do
something do not delay, she requested. It
meant even more than requested.
His blood got the speed. Desire had fully
occupied him. Soon he fell on her. Parted
her thighs. He pushed her cunt with his erect
rod. She struggled for a while but soon gave
way. It fully entered her vagina. He started
to give her pushes raising the speed from
time to time. Oh...no...yes...a hit more...On
.too much...that's all...nice...fine... superb
her sounds encouraged him a lot. Even the
cheerful shouts of the crowd could not have
so much encoureged a sportsman in filed. He
got jet speed. After a while suddently he sto-
pped his pushes and rested himself on her.
A wonderful moment
The first and ever lasting quench and
joy for her The foremost satisfaction for him
They embraced one another and lay still.
They finished second and third rounds
earnestly. It was 4 p.m. They had their clo-
thes on and refressed with the nescafe from
the flask.
Many many thanks Ramesh. I got much
satisfaction. With you and I am grateful to
you forever. Please permit me to take leave.
I have already overstayed here. She said.
Ramesh embraced her and gave a kiss
on her lips.
When will you come again ? asked
Ramesh
Let the time permit, soon I will be in
your hands, She replied
Always you are welcome. told Ramesh.
Good night... saying Rajani moved away
slowly. When Rajani was out of sight Ramesh
closed the doors and smiled to himself and
took RASVANTHI into his hands.
[+] 2 users Like prasad_extm's post
Like Reply
Nice sir
Like Reply
Hello mama garu

antaa kushalame kadaa.

ippude cusanu ee daaraanni.

inka unnayaa midaggara ee pustakalu.

konni ee daramlo pettanu.
Like Reply
more please.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
It was always fun to read raswanthi but now it's not available thanks a ton to remind us those days
Keep it up and try to send more ...
Like Reply
DOUBLE DECKER

I am  thirty two years old Charming and good healthy body. I have three kids.  TWo Sons and one daughter. That was summer vacation. My two boys and daughter gone to Bombay.

My husband also went to Bombay on leave. So here I am alone along with my neighbour Kaka and his wife Kaki with me.  Kaki also went to her sister's house at Hubali. So afterward here, myself and Kaka only stayed back.. Now he is in good mood and myself also in good mood. Nobody  knows our loving game. My husband and Kaki also did not know our fucking game. My husband Suresh knows that I am getting fucked by kaka and he is in favour of me.

That time Kaka using me full day and night as his wife. I am wearing a half night gown at home. And Kaka wearing a lungi only while both are in home That time we are not wearing inners.. When I was making a dinner kaka is moving here and there near by me and touching me everywhere.  Im also fingering him and I pulled his lungi away.  So he became fully nude position. His bambu also stood up.

I  laughed very loudly. Then he bend me and push his lund into my pucchi And started to fuck me very hardly. My both hands were busy in making  Chapatis. After an hour he poured his milky and salty juice in my gand. I kissed him very nicely and sucked his lund.  At that time his friend knocked the door. So he  hurryly went opened the door His friend Mr. Ranjit came inside. He does not know his wife , so kaka called me and introduced  him as his wife.  I am also pretended as kaka s wife . Ranjit saw me in half  gown My  legs are open upto above knees. When I turn to go inside, he saw my back side . That was fully wet gown by kaka s white juice.

He smiled to kaka And showed.  kaka also smiled and told to him, just I finished before you come. Mr. Ranjit said Oh you are great man.

Meanwhile I make a tea and snacks and served to them
Mr Ranjit also thought that Iam kaka s wife Kaka told me that he is staying here for four days. I asked  kaka then how you are going to fuck me during day time and how I can serve you dinner in nude position. He told me you don’t worry and do not care of him, We will do.

That evening we went to sea shore .  There I wore bikini and bra and played in sea water.  My transparant small cloths become wet and my assets are very much visible.  Mr. Ranjit is staring at me particularly on my boobs , pussy and butts. I didn’t carred about him and let him watch.  He saw me as if Im nude in those two piece dress.

After coming back, We are taking dinner in semi nude position and kaka told to his friend that it is our usual way and asked him also to be in that position.  Immediate he agreed, But I lookex to kaka. Kaka looked  towards me with smile.

That night, when we are taking dinner Ranjit and kaka were in almost nude position. I also wore only bra and panty  and served them dinner. I sat on kaka's lap and taking dinner. Mr. Ranjit watcing me . After finishing our dinner I  cleaned the room and vesels.

Meanwhile kaka put a double bed sheet and clean it.  He switched on TV and Video is running. It is a  blue film. It was  a two men and one woman. I finish my work and  entered the room and sat between Ranjit and kaka. Kaka  put my one hand on his lund. Ranjit also put my  another hand to his mighty and strong lund. It was
nearly  9 inch long and 5 inch thickness. I afraid to see that.

I thought if this type of lund entered in my gand, I will die.  The video  was very interesting. That woman climbed on that man and another man climbed on her. Seeing that  Kaka laid down and I climbed on him put his lavda in my puchi and  started to fuck him.  Ranjit came infront  of me holding his mighty cock and inserted into my mouth.  I sucked his cock even though I could take only half of his cock in my mouth.

Mr. Ranjit went to kitchen  and brought a bottle of oil And  put some oil  poured on his lund and some he poured in my anus hole.  Slowly, slowly, he poured it by thumb.

He pushed my to bend over kaka , holding my buttocks with both hands,  adjusted his lund into my  anus  Hole.  Iam crying oh no don’t fuck my ass hole, I will die.  Without hearing my cry he pushed his strong and long and mighty lund into my anus hole. Are, Bapare, I cried  loudly. His lund entered hardly into my anus hole tearing it roughly.   so again he applied some oil and pushed it, so I could  not control of that pain. Kaka hold me very tightly,  so I can not move here and there. Ranjit again applied  some oil and pushed his lund, Now it is 3/4 gone  inside Again  Ranjit  pushed his lund  very hardly That time my breath also stopped.  And  Ranjit starting to and fro. 

Are bapare nOW pain has started. After some pushes I relaxed getting fun .   Ranjit pushed me towards  his lund to enter in anus hole fully and there kaka's lund also going in my puchi. That time sounds coming as puch pach  phatak - ghach-- ghach -- Thapak – Thapak  puch puch both sides sound are coming rythametically. My two holes were packed by kaka's lund and Ranjit's lavada. Ranjit  embraced me  very hardly. And started to fuck me  very fast and fast. Im moaning with pléasure. He is giving me full  satisfaction. Even kaka & my husband Suresh did not  satisfied me like that. Both are taking me to heaven.   Aiga - - Mele nare Ranjit, Aste-- Aste zav re  mala. Kiti maza yetere. Varun tu zawatos khalun  Kaka zawto, Are bapre -- Mar Mazi -- gand  zorat - aiga.

At last after an hour they filled my both holes  with their  white creamy, thick juice, I fully tired and lay down on  kaka lund. After some time Mr Ranjit started  to fuck me. He push his lund in my puchi and giving jerks very fastly. He is fucking me holding me that I could not move. After giving good strokes  he poured his milky thick juice in my puchi  Are bapare, that hot juice directly entered very deep in to my woumb.   That time I thought my stomach is fully filled up  I told to Ranjit that I will get pregnant surely.  And sure I will carry your child  this year.
He told me to let him know when I give birth to his child and he promised to  give delicious gift.

Mr. Ranjit stayed there near about one week, And both used me as  double decker. They  fucked me very nicely. During that week we didn’t wore cloths.  All the days we are nude getting fucked.

Now seven month passed and I am carrying a child of Mr Ranjit, thinking that I will give birth to a strong and smart beautiful healthy child

- Himangi.
[+] 1 user Likes prasad_extm's post
Like Reply
Beautiful Stories. Please Continue Sir. Really Enjoying Much. Thanks.
Like Reply