Actress Fantasy
“May I come in, Sir?” The girl said from the door.

It’s a bit unfair to call her a girl, she was a gorgeous angel and her classmates did treat her like a goddess. She had a fair complexion that made her immediately popular in India where fairness is worshipped. Her features were soft and delicate, beautiful plump lips, big innocent eyes and high cheekbones that spoke of her distinguished ancestry. Her dark hair was coloured with golden brown highlights right now but she changed it often. All in all she was filmstar material and she thought so, too. That’s why she was here.

She was wearing a simple white shirt tied just below her breasts. It was open at the neck and showed her skimpy black tube top. Her skirt was a form-fitting cotton micromini that covered her ass but stopped two inches below her ass, leaving her long, shapely legs bare to be admired. She was wearing 6” stilettos which added to the effect of long, endless legs.

The man behind the desk looked up. His eyes showed his interest clearly as he checked her out slowly, from head to toe and then went back for a return journey. She looked delicious and his eyes said that he was intrigued.

“Yes, please come in.” He said.

“Hi Sir, I am, Tara, Tara Sutaria.” The angel said “I saw your ad on the uni’s website. You are making a web series, you said?”

She looked around. The room was not very impressive as a studio, but then it was not really a studio, it was an old office, left by a professor who had moved into a bigger and better one across the campus. No other professor had accepted it as an office even on a temporary basis after that. There was a desk with an old executive chair and two visitor chairs. In another corner there were two old sofa’s one three-seat long sofa, and one sofa chair. An old glass coffee table with multiple cup stains on it was doing an insufficient job of marking the corner as a conference area.

But Tara was not discouraged. She thought it had charm and promise. To her the main attraction of the room was the camera standing on a tripod near the coffee table with a light on each side. The camera was a small DSLR and the lights were small portable LED lights, but still they lent the room an air of a film shoot. Add to that the mature men sitting behind the desk with the look of intelligence and creativity about him and you had a perfect setup for an audition where girls would do their best to impress the director.

“Hi Tara, nice to meet you. Come, take a seat.” He said “I am Sumer Malhotra. I am a mature student as you can probably see. I am doing M.Sc. in Film and TV Production. I gave the ad for the project I am making for my third year final dissertation project.”

“That’s wonderful, Sir.” Tara said “I am so excited. I always wanted to be an actress. I am a student of B.A. Drama here. This is my first year. I would love to be a part of your project. I mean, if you find me suitable.”

“I am not sure about that, Tara, but that’s why we do auditions, isn’t it?” Sumer smiled “Let’s try and find out if you would fit the project. Did you read the treatment I emailed you?”

“Yes, Sir. But I am still a bit confused, is it a documentary or is it a story?” Tara asked.

“To tell you the truth, I wanted to make this as a documentary but I would not get ethics approval for that because of the subject matter, so I wrote a script to fictionalise it. That way I can cover my subject and still tell the story that I want to tell.”

“Oh, that is clever.” Tara smiled.
Sumer liked her. She was not only smoking hot, but also young and easygoing. He thought about how to treat her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well, I had to be clever because you know my subject matter is the life of prostitutes in Bombay.” Sumer said.
Tara nodded “Yes, Sir. You said in your ad to dress for the role you want, that’s why I am dressed like a whore. Do you like it?”
Sumer got up from his chair “Come, let’s sit on the sofa and talk a bit more about the project and your role in it.”
He led Tara to the conference area “Your dress up is nice. We can fine tune it but I like that you have made an effort.”
Tara beamed.
Sumer said “Panties should not be a part of a whore’s dress-up, I am sure you know that?”
“I am not wearing panties, Sir.” Tara said quickly “I don’t even wear panties in my personal life.”
“That’s good.” Sumer said, nodding his approval “You are a smart girl, you can understand that the main female characters are whores including the female lead. So, I am only looking to cast girls who are experienced and skilled in sex. Also, a liberal attitude towards sex is crucial otherwise I will have a big hassle when directing.”
“I can totally understand that, Sir.” Tara said “You can’t play the role of a whore if you are too much of a good girl. That’s no problem with me, Sir. I love sex.”
“You are quite young, so I was actually wondering if you were a virgin or have you been fucked?” Sumer said boldly, looking into her eyes.
“Virgin? Me, sir?” Tara giggled “I am 20, Sir. And my girlfriends call me a slut because I get nailed so much.”
“Do you think you are skilled in sex? 20 is quite young, you know.”
“Sir, I think I am really good, but I am also very eager to learn.” Tara looked back at him frankly “You are a mature man as you said, I am sure you can teach me a lot. I would love to learn, that would be a side benefit for me for working in this project.”
“Ok, that’s fair enough. We all need to learn and I am happy to teach you and mould you as I need.”
Tara nodded “That would be amazing, Sir.”
“Let’s find out if you are as bold and sexual as you say, Tara. I would like you to take your clothes off except your heels.”
She didn’t hesitate. Getting off the sofa, she untied her shirt and dropped it on the sofa. Her tube top joined it a second later. She put her hand on Sumer’s shoulder when pulling her skirt off, and then the skirt also joined the pile on the sofa.
“You do have a lovely body.” Sumer said, turning her around while still sitting on the sofa himself “I think the camera would love it.”
Tara smiled wide “Thank you so much, Sir.”
“As you know whores get fucked in many different positions.” Sumer said “What’s your favourite position to be fucked in?”
“Oh, definitely doggy style, Sir.”
He nodded and patted the sofa “Why don’t you assume that position?”
Again, Tara complied without hesitation. She got on the sofa on all fours. Sumer sitting behind her could see her tight, clean shaven pussy. He licked his lips
“You seem to be already getting moist, Tara.” He commented casually.
“I told you, Sir, I love sex. And I know you are going to fuck me, that’s making me very excited.”
He smiled and rubbed her ass “I am liking you. I am going to fuck you now, as you guessed, and I want you to try and impress me. Give it your best. Don’t just let me pound you, but be active and show me what a skilled whore you are.”
“Yes, Sir.” Tara said “Mmmm, I am sure you will like fucking me, Sir.”
Sumer got behind her and unzipped his pants. He rubbed his cock on her pussy.
Tara gasped “Oh my god, you are so big, Sir.”
“It is a big cock, Tara, and it will hurt going in you. Are you sure you are ready for it?”
“Yes, Sir. Hurt me!” Tara said.
He pushed his cockhead into her and she yelped “Ah, mumma.”
Gently caressing her smooth bare back, he said “Are you ok, baby?”
Tara moaned “Mmmm, yes, Sir. Just never had such a big cock on me. Please start slow.”
He continued to rub her smooth, warm body with both hands “I will start slow, honey but then I have to fuck you hard like a whore. Are you ready to be my whore?”
“Mmmm, yes, Sir. Make me your whore.” Tara moaned.
Slowly rolling his hips he started fucking her tight pussy, making her moan with each movement. Then he grabbed her hips and started to use in and out strokes to fuck her young, tight pussy. Tara’s moans turned into yelps as the big cock started to stretch her tight pussy to the limit.
Once he was halfway in her, Sumer bent over her and fondled her breasts “Who is my good little whore, Tara?”
Tara moaned with pleasure “I am your whore, Sir. Please fuck me!”
He pinched her nipples “Are you ready to be fucked like a whore?”
“Yes, Sir.” She replied quickly “Please fuck me like a whore.”
As his strokes got longer and deeper, Tara started to scream with each thrust. Her body rocked back and forth with his hard strokes. She came with a loud scream as he jammed his long, massive beast deep in her hungry cunt.
“Oh god, yes! Please fuck me, Sir.” She whimpered as she came so hard on his cock “Fuck me hard, Sir. Make me your whore, Sir. Please, ah!”
He nailed her hard. Her orgasm covered any pain and he used it to drill her harder, jamming his massive, thick cock deep into her young body. She came once more before he came inside her. He held her by the shoulders and kept fucking her as he pumped his hot seed into her young womb. She took with hot, wanton moans.
“Do you like to eat cum, Tara?” He said as he pulled his cock out of her pussy.
“I love it, Sir.” Tara said. She knelt on the floor and sucked his cock clean. She smiled up at him as she ate his cum, swallowing his load happily.
“What did you think, Sir?” Tara asked after he allowed her to get up and dress.
“Tara, I can see that you love sex, and you are a beautiful girl. You will look great on camera.” Sumer took a pause then continued “But I didn’t feel any skills there.”
“Sorry, Sir, I have never had such a big dick in me. I really enjoyed it.” Tara said “I feel you can teach me a lot, Sir.”

Yes, yes I can see that you want to learn, but the problem is I have to start the shoot by end of this month and I am not sure I can make you a great whore by then.” Sumer said.

“Please, Sir. At least give me a chance.” Tara pleaded “I will do anything. I want to be that good whore for you. I will put in extra hours to learn. If you fucked me everyday I would learn fast, won’t I? Or I could come to your room and you could fuck me the whole weekend. Like an intense workshop, Sir. Please, I really want to be an actress.”

Before Sumer could reply his phone beeped. He checked the message.

“I am looking for your office.” – Kiara.

He put the phone down and faced Tara.
“Tara, I do quite like you. Let’s do this way….”
Like Reply
“Tara, I do quite like you. Let’s do this way...” Sumer said “I will start training you, but I will keep auditioning other girls as well. I will definitely take you in my web series, but what role you get will depend on how you are doing after training. Is that fair?”
She beamed “Yes, Sir. That’s more than fair. Thank you so much, Sir. When should I come for round 2 of my training?”
“I will call you, darling.” Sumer said “I will probably have you come to my place.”
“Anywhere you want, Sir.” Tara got up “I am looking forward to becoming a good whore for you.”
He smiled and held the door for her.
She had been gone only a couple of minutes when Kiara arrived. Sumer had to try very hard to not stare at her. This girl was even more gorgeous than Tara. She had a beautiful, shapely body with curves like an artist had drawn them. She was wearing a tiny yellow tank top with noodle straps. Her skirt was a tight black micro mini that didn’t cover her legs and just barely covered her ass. She was wearing 8” high black stiletto heels that had 3” platforms.
“You said to dress like a whore,” Kiara said as she caught him staring “is this suitable?”
Getting a grip on himself with conscious effort, Sumer said “This is perfect. I was just admiring how well you have matched the character.”

[img=642x894]blob:https://xossipy.com/43e60821-b6eb-4f22-be3d-1d012824a2fc[/img]

I think I have a lot things in common with the character.” Kiara flashed her beautiful smile.

“Wonderful! Come, sit.” He led her to the sofa directly and introduced himself and the project as they sat.

Kiara sat in the sofa chair and crossed her legs. With that short skirt riding up, she looked almost naked from the waist down. Her tight, skimpy tank top was showing a nice amount of cleavage and Sumer licked his lips without thinking about it.

“So, you were saying you have a lot in common with the character?” Sumer prompted.

“Yes, well, you can see I like to dress sexy.” Kiara pointed to herself “And I love sex. My boyfriend says I am a total whore in bed.” She giggled.

“That’s good, but will your boyfriend mind you becoming my whore, I mean, my main character is a whore, as you know?” Sumer said.

“Do you have to tell him?” Kiara bit her bottom lip “I mean….as an actress, I am completely in your hands, do we have to tell him all that you do to me?”

Sumer could feel his dick getting hard in his pants “Well, you have a point. Hey, he is right, you are a total whore.”

Kiara giggled “So, how would you like to test me?”

“I think you know the way I would test a whore, don’t you?”

She looked in his eyes and nodded slowly, then bit her lip again.

“Get naked, Kiara.” Sumer said “Let’s test if you will be a good whore for me and my project.”

“Oh totally, Sir.” She got up and quickly took off her skimpy outfit “Do you want the shoes on or off, Sir?”

“Whores get fucked with their shoes on.” Sumer said.

Kiara nodded “It’s so good to meet a real man. My boyfriend can be so gentle, it’s frustrating sometimes.”

Sumer got up and took his pants off. Kiara lay down on the sofa. She looked dynamite without clothes.

“Oh, please take off your shirt, too.” She said “I want to feel your chest on my tits.”

He smiled and took off his shirt. She opened her arms and legs. He mounted her.

“God, that is a wonderful cock.” She said taking his hard, thick shaft in her hand “My boyfriend’s dick is much smaller, like my finger.”

She guided his cockhead to her pussy hole and said “Don’t worry about hurting me. I like the pain.”

“Ah, mar gayi!” She screamed as he pushed two inches of his massive cock into her cunt with his first thrust and it stretched her tight pussy painfully wide.

He stopped. She grabbed his ass and said “No, no, keep going. I told you I like the pain.” He moved his hips again and pushed another couple of inches in. Kiara arched her back like a wounded gazelle and screamed again.

“You are a great director.” She whispered as she squeezed him in her arms “I want to work under you. Please make me your whore.”

Sumer started to fuck her in and out using long, smooth strokes. He kissed her neck and said “You seem like a good whore, Kiara, but this is just the first round.”

Kiara moved her ass up, fucking herself on his hard, throbbing rod. “Mmmmm yes, baby. Call me for as many rounds as you want. I will come. Aur har baar doongi. Ah mumma…jaise chahe chodna mujhe.”

He was getting hotter with her talk as well her tight, stunning body. His strokes became harder and that made her moan louder. She squeezed tight and dug her teeth into his neck as she came hard on his cock. He kept fucking her with long, hard strokes, slamming her ass into the sofa. He could feel her pussy clenching and pulsing around his shaft. He was crushing her soft, full tits with his chest and she was loving that.

She was a smoking hot girl and he was fucking her in their first meeting. The hot feeling that he was banging her like a whore even though she had a boyfriend made him so excited that he speeded up his strokes and fucked her brutally hard until his cock exploded in her cunt. She whimpered in his ear as she felt his cock pump his hot load into her womb. He continued to drill her hard as he came inside her.

“Oh yes, baby, dump your load in me,” Kiara whispered in his ear “use me like your cumdump. You are the director, I am your actress, your whore. Use me, baby, mark me as you whore.”

Then excited by her own dirty talk, Kiara screamed and came again. He was still pumping her tight, hot cunt. She whimpered again and again her as body jerked under him.

Finally, he pulled out of her and told her “Whores love to eat cum, Kiara, do you?”

“Of course, baby. Are you kidding? I love cum!” She got on her knees and licked his messy, cum-soaked cock as he sat on the sofa.

“Mmmm, you are delicious, baby.” She smiled at him as she ate his cum like she was having ice cream.

“Fuck, you are a hot whore!” He said. She grinned and swallowed his cum.
“What now, Sir?” Kiara said as she got up and put her clothes back on “I can come tomorrow same time for round 2? Or have you made up your mind yet?”
Like Reply
Sumer was just locking up his little audition studio when a girl caught up with him.
“Hi, I am sorry, am I too late?” She asked “Oh, hi, I am Rakul Preet Singh. I was coming to audition for the web series but I got late.”
“Yes, I was just going for lunch break.” Sumer said.
He looked at her carefully. She was smoking hot. She had a beautiful face with a well-defined jaw line. Her body was slender and tight. She was wearing a short blue dress that fit her body tightly. It had a very deep-cut neck showing her milky white tits. Two noodle straps were going over her shoulders and crossing once in the middle of her back before joining the bottom part. Her back was fully bare except for the thin straps. The dress was tight around her shapely, firm ass and just barely covered her mid-thighs. She was wearing 8” high heels that made her long, bare legs look even longer and pushed her ass back in a very sexy way. There were no pantylines in the tight, thin dress. He was afraid he might start drooling.
“Oh. Should I wait here or come back later?” Rakul asked and before he could reply she added “Or I can come with you if you don’t have a date for lunch?”
“Sure, come.” He said. She beamed.
They went to the university cafeteria. Rakul said “There is a line at the counter. Why don’t you take a seat, there is a nice table there in the corner? I will bring you what you need.”
“Ok.” He said and told her what he wanted. He watched her walk away and licked his lips. That ass was so tight and fuckable. Then he went to the table in the corner.
It took her only ten minutes to bring the food. She placed the tray on the table and sat next to him.
“You didn’t bring anything for yourself?” He asked.
“I will eat whatever you feed me.” She said with a sweet smile “You are director, I am actress, remember?

Oh.” He didn’t know what to make of that but she pointed to the carton of juice on the tray.

“I will have the juice. I don’t like to eat heavily before a big audition.”

“Hmmm, I see.”

As he started eating, she stayed close to him attentive like a slave serving her king.

“So, have you done many auditions today?” Rakul asked.

“Only two, I only called the most promising candidates.” He said.

Rakul nodded “Makes sense, your time is precious. Do you have a sofa in your office, or do you audition on the desk?”

“There is a sofa set. It’s a small office.”

“Yes, you really need a bed for this kind of subject, but I know uni doesn’t give any budget.”

He nodded “I will see if I can get a bed for the rehearsals.”

“Yes, sorry, I don’t mean to sound like a high-maintenance actress.” Rakul smiled “Sofa is perfectly good for audition and if there’s no bed or stage for rehearsals there is nothing wrong with using your own. I would happily come to your room and do rehearsals on your bed. I mean if you choose me as your actress.”

Sumer let his eyes roam over her body “I might actually have to use my own bed until I can arrange a stage with bed.”

Rakul nodded “By the way, how did you like my dress? I know it’s not very whore-like but I have ordered two more revealing ones, if you call me for round 2, I promise I will come in a much shorter dress.”

“It’s a nice dress.” Sumer said.

“Thank you, and,” Rakul turned towards him and opened her legs “no bra or panties. Full access just like a director needs.”

Her bare pussy was smoothly shaved and looked hot. Sumer swallowed. He ate very lightly himself and said “Let’s go back.”

They walked back and Sumer saw that the guys they passed stared at Rakul then looked at Sumer like they wanted to murder him and steal her. The girls looked at Sumer like there must be something special about him.

As he unlocked the little office, he could feel the sexual tension mount. He led her inside and said “Be comfortable, we’ll start in a minute.”

“Sure, no problem.” Rakul said, looking around “Do you want my dress on or off for audition?”

He swallowed then turned to look at her. “Keep it on for first round, then off for second round.” He said confidently, surprised that his voice wasn’t trembling.

Rakul said “Oh, I like the sound of that. You are going to do me on the sofa, right?”

Sumer nodded “Yes, sofa is the best.”

“Cool. Why don’t you sit down and let me show you my whore skills?” Rakul suggested “Then, for round two you can pick whatever position you want to do me in.”

“Not a bad idea.” He said and sat down on the long sofa.

Rakul straddled his lap and lowered her ass. He pulled her strap off her shoulder and fondled her bare breast.

“Mmm, I was going to say feel free to take control but…well, you are a director, after all.”

He leaned in and sucked her breast. She moaned and ground her ass on his lap, keeping her hands near his neck, caressing slowly. He pulled down the other strap also and sucked the other breast. Rakul continued moaning. She reached down and opened his pants. She took his cock out and felt its weight in her hand.

“Wow, that’s heavy and big. I love it.” Rakul said. She placed it on her pussy and ground on it first then pushed down, taking his cockhead in her tight, wet pussy.

“Ah, mumma, that hurts!” She bit her lip. Sumer continued to play with her tits, squeezing them, sucking them, teasing her nipples with his tongue and let her work her way down on his cock. She was finding it hard going because of the way his thick shaft was stretching her tight pussy but she kept going, slowly taking his big dick in her inch by inch.

“Whores don’t get a choice, baby.” Sumer said, pulling her close and whispering directly in her ear “Are you a whore?”

“Yes, Sir.” She whispered back.

He pulled back and pushed his fingers into her soft, silken hair. He jerked it once, turning her face up, making her look into his eyes.

“Are you my whore?” He said and slapped her firm, hot breast before she could reply.

“Mumma!” She cried out “Yes, Sir.”

Keeping her hair in his grip, he slapped her other breast “What are you?”

“I am your whore, Sir.” Rakul whimpered with the pain.

Her pussy was getting wetter as he slapped her tits. He placed one hand on her shoulder and pressed down “Take it deeper, whore.”
“Yes, Sir.” Rakul bit her lip and pushed down taking a few more inches of his cock in her.

Up and down, baby.” He told her “Fuck yourself on my cock, show me those whore skills you were talking about.”

“Mhmm, yes, Sir.” She continued to whimper and moan but used her hips to move up and down, taking more of his cock into her cunt.

“Ah, mumma!” She screamed as her ass cheeks rested on his thighs and his long hard cock hit her cervix.

“Keep going, baby.” He rubbed her smooth bare back and encouraged her “You are doing well. You are a good whore.”

She started moving her ass up and down again but within a few strokes her body jerked on his lap and she collapsed on his chest as she came hard. Sumer held her hips and fucked her with his massive cock, drilling her tight cunt hard and deep.

It was a long, intense orgasm and Rakul felt drained from it. She moved her ass again when it was over and was delighted to find that Sumer was still hard inside her. She was loving his cock that felt so amazing in her tight, hungry pussy. This time she moved her ass faster and harder.
She came two more times before he came in her. She rode him hard, bouncing on his lap as he pumped his cum into her.

Oh, God, you really know how to use a whore, Sir.” She breathed in his ear.

“You are a hot whore, Rakul. I wanted to nail you as soon as I saw you.” He admitted.

“Thank you, Sir.” She smiled “May I eat your cum?”

He nodded. She knelt between his legs and licked his cum from his cock. She sucked him deep in her mouth and continued to suck even after his cock was clean. She got him hard again in no time.

Sumer had her on all fours on the sofa and fucked her from behind like a bitch. Again, she cooperated fully and took his cock deep into her young, tight cunt. From this angle, he could pound her harder. When she came, she collapsed on the sofa, resting her head on the cushion. He kept her hips in his grip and drilled her hard. He exploded deep inside her and it triggered her second orgasm.

Again, she happily sucked him clean and ate his cum.

“That was a mind-blowing audition, Sir.” Rakul said when he finally let her up and allowed her to dress.

“You were amazing!” Sumer said.

“Should I come here for round 2 or will you call me to your place?” She asked as she adjusted her dress.

“Probably to my place. I will call you and let you know.” He said.

“That’s great. Thank you so much for making time for me.” She leaned in and kissed him on the lips “I will wait for your call.”

Rakul left and Sumer went back to his desk. He was thinking about the three amazing auditions he had done today and how he will pick the leading lady from these three smoking hot girls.

While he was thinking about that he checked his email. There were several needing his attention. He opened the one from his roommate first as it had an attachment. It was a clip from a local newspaper talking about his web series. Sumer was shocked. He read the email. His roommate Karan had said that he had talked to Sumer’s ex-girlfriend and she had asked what Sumer was doing. Karan had told her about Sumer’s project and she had used that on her vlog, hoping that Sumer would see it and call her back. From there, someone at the paper had seen it and used it to fill a small space on an inside page.

“Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.” Sumer thought and opened the email from his module leader next.

This email was just to remind him that he had to submit his project proposal form and it had to be signed by his supervisor first. Sumer didn’t have a supervisor professor yet. He could go to one of three professors for this. And as it happened there was an email from each one of them in his inbox right now. He read them quickly and found that all three were interested in his project.
“Must be the effect of that newspaper article.” He thought.

He tried to think what he knew about them and who would be the best for his bold project

Professor Kapoor’s husband Saif Kapoor was also a professor and worked on the same campus. But there were rumours that she was non-traditional and had had affairs on campus before.

Professor Arora was going through a divorce and there was a rumour that she had a boyfriend much younger than her that she was sleeping with.

Professor Dixit was the Dance and Drama teacher, so not really suitable for a film project but she was superhot and he could get access to the stage for rehearsals.

Like Reply
Yes, yes, come in, Sumer.” Kareena said, opening her office door for him.
Professor Kareena Kapoor was well-known for dressing in daring, western dresses. There was no dress code by the university for the students or staff, so everybody dressed according to their personality. Kareena was always pushing the boundary though, her dresses were shorter than even what some of the girls wore and she never liked wearing a dress that did not have most or all of her back bare.
Even so, Sumer halted as he entered her office and saw what she was wearing today. It was a full sleeve dress in silver with sequins on the fabric. The neck was so deep cut that Kareena’s full, sexy breasts were pushed up and the top part was fully visible, the nipples barely covered. On her legs the dress hardly covered her upper thighs. She had beautiful long, shapely legs and right now they were deliciously naked. She was wearing 6” high heel stilettos that had silk ribbon straps wrapped around her calves. As she led Sumer to her desk, he noticed that the dress didn’t cover the back at all, even an inch of her ass crack was visible, and the dress was squeezing her butt cheeks tight, making it a second cleavage.
The light in her office was only coming from outside and since it was late in the afternoon, the light wasn’t great. But as she moved, Sumer saw that the fabric of her dress was fully sheer with sequins on top of it. The movement made her skin show through it, on her arms and on her body. With that dress-cut and that fabric there was no question of wearing panties and he could easily see that she was wearing no bra or panties.
“Please, take a seat, Sumer.” She said taking a seat behind her desk. Sumer sat down and adjusted his legs. His dick was already getting hard in his pants. He was sorry that her desk was not glass so he could see her legs.
“Looks like your web series project is becoming quite famous already, Sumer.” Kareena said.
“Oh no, ma’am. It’s just a small column in the local paper.” Sumer said.
“Please! Call me Bebo,” she looked in his eyes “that’s what my husband calls me.”
“Sure.” He nodded.
“And it’s not just one paper, it’s been picked up by some more websites and one national newspaper.”
“Really? They must be short of real news these days.”
“Don’t be so modest, Sumer. This is a great project with a lot of potential.” Kareena said “I am sure it will be even more popular when you finished the first episode.”
“They might forget it by that time. It will take a while for me to make and edit the episodes, ma’m.”
“Bebo, not ma’am.” She reminded him “And as I said don’t be too modest. Anyhow, I want to supervise your project.”
“I am not sure about that, ma’am, Bebo!” He corrected when she looked at him accusingly “This might not be too suitable for your profile.”
“Why do you say that?”
Sumer hesitate “Well, Bebo, this is a fictionalised account of the lives of London prostitutes. You are a married woman and so classy. You may not like all that we will be doing as part of this web series.”
Kareena got up and walked around her desk. She sat her ass on a corner of her desk and crossed her legs. Sumer could see just the very tip of her pussy slit from under her legs. He got a whiff of her expensive perfume. It made his dick swell up in his pants.
“I am not some stuffy professor, dear.” Kareena said “I am a modern girl, in a modern world. I can handle any subject. This subject is actually more interesting than the usual studies I supervise. I am bored with the same old projects about how bokeh can portray character or the difference between indoor and outdoor lighting on human skin.”
Sumer nodded “I didn’t want to do a boring project myself. I like to tell stories that are more relevant and worthwhile to the society.”
“Exactly! And having a high-exposure project won’t hurt your profile or mine. It would be a great help when I apply for funding for my next study. Even the university will take notice of this. When they are picking names for promotions in a few months, having a high-profile project under my belt will be really a big factor.”
He lifted his hand and placed it boldly on her bare leg, just above the knee “But Bebo, this is the story of three whores, what would you know about being a whore?”
She didn’t object to his hand on her leg and said “Not much, I admit, but neither will the other professors. I am willing to learn though.”
“You are?” He let his hand move slowly along her thigh, caressing her smooth, milky white thigh.
“Of course.” Kareena nodded “Just because I am a teacher doesn’t mean I can’t learn. We also need to learn new things all the time.”
“I have no idea how that will go, can you help me understand?” His hand was caressing on her upper thigh now but she was staying in place without any objection.
“Well, to begin with, we could have workshops where you could teach me about this topic.” Kareena said “I don’t have any idea about being a whore but you have done your research in this topic. You could teach me about their world and their character.”
“Bebo, they will have to be very specific type of workshops.” He said, letting his fingers slowly move around the curve of her shapely leg.
She nodded “I understand. You will teach me about whore behaviour and daily activities, without that how could I learn be useful as a supervisor to your project?”
“Hmmm, that’s true.” He nodded “It won’t be easy though. There will be a lot to learn.”
Kareena said “I didn’t say it has to be easy. You can work me hard, as hard as you need. As you said, the project is in early stages. We could have a workshop everyday, and you could work me hard in every meeting. Then I will be ready by the time you get to shooting schedule.”
Now his hand was on her upper thigh, touching the hem of her super short dress. He kept it there and caressed slowly “So you are saying I should give you intense whore training for a few months.”
“Exactly. I am sure you can make me an expert whore in that time, but if there are any videos or books you want me to review for faster comprehension of the subject, I can do that. Of course, I will make myself available for any in-field training exercises. I am guessing here but they will be late night or overnight, won’t they?”
Sumer nodded “Yes, it’s that kind of work.”

Well, see, I am fully willing.” she uncrossed her legs and Sumer got a clear view of her bare, pantyless pussy “Maybe we can do a workshop now so you can see if you can make me a whore in this time or not.”

He nodded and stood up. Taking her hand, he turned her towards her desk and said “Bend over, and push your ass back.”

Kareena obeyed quickly without a question. She put her hands on her desk and bent over low. She pushed her ass back which made her dress ride up over her hips. In that slutty dress that was showing her whole back and part of her ass crack, she looked dynamite. Sumer’s dick was rock hard in his pants. He lifted his hand and slapped her tight, bare ass. Her dress was riding too high on her hips to cover her ass or pussy now.

“Spread your legs like a whore.” Sumer ordered and slapped her other ass cheek with a backhanded slap.

“Mmmm, yes, Sumer.” She stepped out on her whore heels and spread her legs open.

“No!” He spanked her ass again “Whores say ‘Yes, Sir’.”

“Of course. Yes, Sir.”

He pushed two fingers into her tight cunt and casually did a few in-out strokes “Hmmm, soaking wet. That’s good. That’s a promising whore reaction.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Kareena said “You will find that I am an eager whore, very eager to learn.”

Sumer opened his zip and placed his cockhead on her wet pussy hole.

“Are you ready to become my whore?” He said caressing her smooth, bare back before gripping her shoulder.

“Oh, so ready, yes, please!” She pushed back eagerly.

He grabbed her shoulders and started pushing his thick cock into her cunt. Considering she was a mature woman and married for many years, Kareena was surprisingly tightly. She moaned as his massive cock stretched her tight pussy to the limit and her breath started to get stuck in her throat as he invaded her deep.

“Bebo, you are so tight.” He said in her ear “Doesn’t your husband nail you regularly?”

“Not very regularly.” She said breathlessly “And he has a small dick anyway, not like your massive beast.”

“Then your whore training will include some pain, I am afraid.” Sumer said as he continued pushing in, conquering her tight pussy one inch at a time.

“I won’t complain.” Kareena nodded “Nail me the way you like. Make me the whore you need for your project.”

He lifted his hand and slapped her ass hard, she yelped as her ass stung under his calloused, heavy hand “Spread those legs wider.”

“Yes, Sir.” She stepped even wider with her high heel and it opened her pussy a little more.

“Are you getting the picture?” Sumer kissed her neck as he spoke softly in her ear “You will be my bitch while you are my supervisor.”

Kareena nodded “I will be happy with that. Make me your bitch.”

Sumer kept her shoulders in his hands and started drilling her cunt with smooth, long strokes. Kareena screamed and yelped but stayed bent over for him to fuck. His long, powerful cock drilled her tight, married cunt so hard and deep that her body rocked with his strokes. She came hard within a short time and had to grip her desk tightly so she would not fall down. Her pussy pulsed around his cock as he continued fucking her hard, making her his whore in a very definite and irrevocable manner.

He spanked her ass as she came which seemed to make her orgasm spike each time his heavy, calloused hand landed on her tight, bare ass. She was an amazingly hot sight, bent over in front of him in that slutty, super revealing dress. Sumer’s dick was throbbing hard in her cunt as he watched her gorgeous body and saw his massive cock disappearing in her tight, wet hole.

As he got hotter, Sumer became harder and rougher. He stopped thinking of her as his professor and started to pound her like she was just a cheap whore. She seemed to love it and pushed her ass back with each stroke. His cockhead was hitting her cervix and she was realising how helpless she was under him. For her to be a respected professor and surrender like a slut to her student, she felt like a dirty little whore. She came again, her body rocked with the thrusts and she closed her eyes to bear up under the savage orgasm ravaging her body. Long, deep moans were coming out of her mouth and she was rocking back to help him penetrate her deeper. She had never had orgasms like this in her life and she knew that now she was in his power and he would always be able to control her easily because of the way he could make her cum. She felt that she would be ok with that.

Kareena felt Sumer’s hand pushing into her hair and taking a grip on her dark, silken locks. Her body reacted strongly to his dominant grip and she gasped. Then she felt his other hand land on her tight, bare ass with a stinging slap and Kareena felt like her pussy was on fire. His massive cock was pounding her hard and she could feel him hitting her cervix consistently now. Her body was getting way out of control and she was losing her grip on reality. She was becoming the whore he was making her and that was becoming her new identity in her mind.

“Ah, mumma!” She screamed as the next orgasm hit her body and ravaged her body like a tsunami destroys a coastal town. She lost her grip on the desk as her elbows folded and only stayed up because her hair was in Sumer’s grip and his massive cock was impaling her incredibly deep. She clenched and unclenched her pussy around his big, throbbing beast of a cock.

He grunted loudly as his cock exploded in her cunt and Kareena felt like someone was pumping liquid fire into her womb. The sensation of utter helplessness and vulnerability was at its peak which was driving Kareena crazy. She rested her forearms on her desk and pushed back to help him pump his seed into her married womb. She was acutely aware of what it meant. He was marking her as his whore. He had not even asked if it was ok to cum inside her. He had simply jammed his cock deep into her cunt and started flooding her womb with his potent seed. It was like his brand on her body and mind. Kareena lowered her head, pushed her ass up and let him own his womb. Her surrender was now complete.

“On your knees, whore.” He said as he pulled his cock out of her wet, soppy, abused cunt.

Kareena obeyed without a question. She knelt before him, her gorgeous body displayed in an obscenely sexy way with her skimpy little dress in disarray.

“You want me to lick your messy cock?” She asked as she looked at his cum-drenched cock.

He grabbed her hair again and pulled her face closer to his messy dick “You are my whore, now. You will do as I tell you. Lick my cock clean.”

Kareena nodded “Yes, Sir.”

She started licking his cock clean. She had never done that before for any man. But then, she had never met a man like him either. She started to love the taste of his cum and lost her reluctance. She licked all his cum from his cock then sucked his cock in her mouth. She loved how quickly it started to become hard in her mouth. She was enjoying sucking it and was getting ready to drink more of his cum, when he pulled back and took it out of her mouth. Kareena whined like a little bitch denied a treat.

He told her to go clean herself up. She went to the attached bathroom while he adjusted his clothes. By the time she came back, looking like the classy slut again, he was properly dressed, his cock was not in sight and he was sitting in the visitor chair again. Kareena went and sat in her chair.

“What do you think, Professor Kapoor?” Sumer said “Do you still want to supervise my project?”
Kareena nodded “I really do. More than ever. I will be available for the whore training workshops whenever you want, wherever you want – my office, your office, my home, anywhere you want.”

The thing is,” He said slowly “not all workshops will be suitable for indoor environment. For some of them you will need to come with me on field trips like nightclubs and bars. You will need to dress very slutty, without panties, in whore heels and I will do things to you there suitable to be done to a whore.”

She swallowed and nodded “Yes. I will be available and willing. You can completely control my dress-up and my behaviour.”

He nodded “Ok, you are my supervisor then. I will continue your whore training and share the project documentation with you.”

“Thank you.” She smiled “Give me your phone, I will give you my private mobile number.”

Sumer took out his mobile and handed it to her. She started entering her number.

“What name are you typing?” He said.

“Kareena Kapoor.” She said “Why?”

He shook his head.

“Then?” She held her breath as she waited for his answer.

“Whore Bebo, then you will be next to my other whores in my phone book.”

Kareena mewled as he said then. She nodded and typed “Whore Bebo” in the phone next to her number. Her pussy was pulsing uncontrollably already.

She gave him the phone back “I am very happy you selected me. When do you want to have the next workshop? Just so I can make time..”

“Let’s have one tomorrow.” He said.

She smiled and nodded “I would love that. I will make myself available.”

“I will send you some information to read tonight.”

“Great. Anything I can do for you in the meantime? I want to be useful to your project. Need any slutty actresses?”

“Well, at the moment I have a lot of talent applying but not enough crew. I would love to have a good assistant director, who could handle this project.”

Kareena thought for a minute then said “There is someone I can recommend, a fourth year student, good with media, excellent with people, due to do a research project next year but available this year for something like this, I am sure.”

“Fourth year students seem to think they know everything. I need someone who can work under me. Obedience is more important to me than skills.”

“Sumer….” Kareena said slowly and waited until he made eye contact with her “you have to see her. She is a beautiful piece and I am sure you can bring her under your control.”

“Like that, huh? Ok.” Sumer nodded.

“Her name is Kajal Agarwal, I will send her to your office tomorrow morning.”

Sumer said “Sounds good. I will go now. I have stuff to do. I will see you for your workshop tomorrow afternoon.”

“Ok, thank you so much for everything.”
He smiled and left.

He went for a run then went back to his rooms and showered. He was extremely hungry so he ordered a pizza. He finished the whole pizza by himself and felt like he deserved it. Then he sat back in the big recliner chair he had bought on his birthday and thought about his project.

The day had been amazing. The three girls he had auditioned were all smoking hot and he knew whichever one he selected would be available for him to fuck regularly all through the project. It was not an easy decision though. But he didn’t have to make it yet. He decided he wanted to nail each girl one more time before deciding.
“Which one should I pound tonight though?” He thought and tried to remember which one of the three actresses had been the hottest and the sluttiest.
Like Reply
Sumer didn’t realise when he drifted off to sleep. He woke up by someone knocking on the door. He went and opened the door. It was his classmate Ravi.
“Hey! Come on in.” Sumer said “What time is it?”
“Almost 9 PM.” Ravi said, walking in behind Sumer.
“What are you doing out of campus at this time?”
“Came to talk to you.” Ravi said.
“Alright, sure.”
Sumer took him to the living room. Sumer had taken this small flat just outside campus because unlike many small flats, this had a small but nice living room. He sat down on the sofa.
“I need to ask a favour.” Ravi said as soon as he sat down in front of Sumer.
“Well, I already made you cameraman for my web series even though you are only in second year, and you still want more favour?”
“No, no, thank you for that, I am grateful. It would be amazing for my course, but this favour is for Rashmika.”
“Your girlfriend? What about her?”
“Can you give her a job on your project?”
“Job? This is an unpaid project. Even you are not getting paid, you know that, right?” Sumer said.
“I know. I know. But just…I mean any role on the crew.”
“Crew or actor?” Sumer asked “I know, she’s a very pretty girl but can she act?”
“No, no, just crew is fine. She is not into acting.”
“She also doesn’t have any background of media projects. She is in marketing stream, isn’t she?”
“Yes, but…look, here’s the thing. Her parents are pressuring her to come to Bangalore. And we both know, her and me, that if she goes to India, they will put pressure on her to get married. But if she’s working here on a project in the summer, even a free one, they won’t try to call her to India.”
“Hmmm, ok, that makes sense. And I do have roles to fill but I don’t want just anybody walking in off the street.” Sumer said “I do need to make an excellent web series, so I am only going to take her if she can do the job.”
“Of course, I don’t expect anything less. You can interview her like a real candidate.” Ravi promised “She will earn the job on her own, I am telling you.”
“Alright, send her to my office on Monday.”
“Umm, Monday is too far. Tomorrow is only Friday. Can’t you do her tomorrow?”
“Dude, I have location scouting and other meetings tomorrow.” Sumer said “My first appointment is at 10 am at the office.”
“What if she comes here? Earlier than 10, like 8?” Ravi said “She’s very keen on it. Please!”
Sumer nodded “Okay. Tomorrow here at 8. Tell her to read my ad that I placed on the uni intranet. It has lots of information about the project.”
“Thank you, thank you. I will tell her.” Ravi said “Thank you, Sumer. Thank you so much.”
Sumer let Ravi out then went to his room. He freshened up and put on a clean tshirt and track pants. He was just wondering about what to do about food when the doorbell rang.

He opened the door to find Rakul Preet Singh standing outside “Hello, Sir. I brought Chinese food. I hope you like Chinese?”

“Of course. Though I should say you are looking more delicious than food.” Sumer said, letting her in.

Rakul was wearing a high neck full sleeve minidress which was completely sheer. It had big red circles on it in various sizes. The circles were the only opaque part on the dress. There were a couple of big ones covering her nipples but not her breasts, and another two covering her pussy and ass, but insufficiently. The dress just went down to her upper thighs leaving her long legs bare. Her young, stunning hot body was visible in all its glory. She was wearing 6” high heels which pushed her ass back. Her hair was loose on her shoulders, framing her gorgeous face.
She smiled sweetly at Sumer and said “Pehle meri leni hai ya khana khana hai?”

Pehle tumhari leni hai, phir khana, aur phir tumhari leni hai.” He told her.

“To le lo na, maine kab mana kiya,” she walked in and found the kitchen, he followed “main to raat bhar dene ke liye hi aayi hoon. Randi banaoge na mujhe apni?”

She put the food on the kitchen counter and turned to him “Bolo, pehle kahan chodoge?”

“Bedroom.” He said.

“To chalo bedroom mein chodo.” She followed him out of the kitchen and into his bedroom.

“Nangi ho jaoun, ya aise hi chodoge?” she asked innocently.

“Pehle aise hi loonga.”

“Ok.”

[Translation:

“You want to do me first or eat?”

“I want to nail you first, then eat, then nail you again.”

“So, do me, no, who’s stopping you? I only came to be fucked all night. You are going to make me your whore, no?”

“Now, tell me, where do you want to fuck me first?”

“Bedroom.”

“Then come, fuck me in the bedroom.”

“Should I get naked or you want to fuck me like this?”

“First I will do you like this.”]

She lay down on the bed, with heels and all. Her dress didn’t cover much in this position. Her smooth, shaved pussy was glistening in the light. Sumer pushed his pants down and pulled off his tshirt. Then he got on top of her. His cock was already rock hard. He placed it on her pussy hole and jammed it in her. She was very wet. His dick entered halfway into her tight cunt in the first thrust. But it did hurt her tight pussy and she arched her back as the pain flooded her young, slender body.

“Hay, mar gayi!” She screamed.

“You are very tight.” He said in her ear as he moved his hips slowly.

“Mmhmm, you will fuck me everyday and mould me to your dick.”

“Tum roz dogi?” He said as he started to move his hips slowly in and out fucking her tight pussy with his throbbing beast. [You will let me fuck you every day?]

“Nahin, tum roz loge meri. You are the director, I am your actress. I don’t have a choice. Tum jaise loge, main waise doongi. I am in your power.” [No, you will fuck me everyday. I will get fucked as you want to fuck me.]

Her words were making Sumer’s cock throb even harder. He increased the force of his strokes and started to fuck her deeper. Rakul hugged him tight and moved her hips with him.

“Le lo, aur zor se chodo!” She whimpered in his ear “Apni randi bana lo mujhe.” [Fuck me, fuck me harder. Make me your whore.]

Sumer started to drill her harder and deeper, slamming her ass into the bed with his powerful strokes. Rakul screamed with his hard use but at the same time she pushed her ass up to take him fully deep in her hungry, wet cunt. Her dress was opaque only in certain places but it was thin all over. He could feel her young, warm body through it as he pinned her under him and fucked her hard. Rakul came with a loud scream and pressed her mouth on his neck. She clung to him tightly as her body thrashed about under him in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her pussy was soaking his cock in her cum with each movement of their bodies.

“Oh god, baby! How can I say no to you?” She breathed in his ear “You rock my world every time. I want to be your whore, your personal whore. Please fuck me like you own me! I want to feel like I am your bitch.”

Then her words turned into yelps as he took her invitation and really started to plough her hard. His cockhead slammed into her cervix, and Rakul felt each stroke all over her body. Her tits were getting crushed under his manly chest and her nipples grazing on his chest were making her body squirm with such wonderful sensations that Rakul was losing all control again.

“Ah, baby, yes. Thoda aur, aise hi chodo! Ah!” She came hard and closed her eyes to bear up under the raw orgasm. Her whole body was feeling the buzz of the electric currents that this orgasm was generating. She moved her hips up and down hungrily fucking herself on Sumer’s thick, hard shaft, feeling it rip her apart. [A little more. Keep fucking me like that.]

Sumer’s cock exploded inside her cunt and Rakul let out a long moan as she felt his hot fluids flood her insides, blazing a trail to her womb. He continued fucking her and Rakul enjoyed the spike she felt in her orgasm with each stroke of his hips. Sumer pressed his lips on hers, Rakul responded early and drank his saliva as her pussy was milking his cock to take his cum in her womb.

When he let her up, she sat on her knees and sucked him clean. She was loving eating his cum and she showed him that in the way she worshipped his cock with her mouth.

==

Then they went back to the kitchen to eat. Sumer put his track pants back on but no underwear or tshirt.

“I was reading the script you emailed me,” Rakul said as they were eating “and there are three main whores in your story, one main girl and her two colleagues.”

“Yes, her friends.” Sumer said.

Rakul said “I would be happy to have any of those roles, if you think I can do it. I would really like to work under you. I am enjoying your audition and training process.” She gave him a sultry smile.

“Hmmm, that’s good. I was actually planning to increase the role of the other two whores a bit. The story will be more balanced that way.” Sumer said.

“That will be even better.” Rakul said “Will you still fuck me regularly?”

Sumer smiled “How can any director spare a nice piece of ass like you?”
“Mmm. Then I am happy to have any role you think I am suitable for.”

After dinner, Rakul had Sumer sit in the big recliner chair. She got on his lap and took his cock out of his pants. Since she was not wearing panties, all she had to do was place his cockhead on her pussy hole and push down to take him in her .

“Mumma!” She screamed, then added “I love how it hurts inside me.”

Working expertly, rolling her hips like a dancer, she took more and more of his massive dick in her lubricated cunt. Then she started riding his cock, up and down, bouncing on his lap to take his cock fully deep in her tight cunt.
Sumer’s phone rang. He picked it up with one hand, keeping the other around Rakul’s body.

The girl at the other end said “Sir, this is Kajal Agarwal. You texted me earlier to come at 10 am tomorrow. For your assistant director position, you know? I was just calling to ask if you need me to prepare anything, or bring anything, or if there’s a dress code for the interview….”
Like Reply
Look, Kajal” Sumer said “it’s a bold subject. We will be working with real life whores and actress whores…”
He looked at Rakul who was riding his cock. She smiled and nodded, accepting her role as “actress whore.”
“Yes, yes, I know.” Kajal said “I want to join. Kareena ma’am said this will be great for my academic path. Please guide me what you need me to do.”
“My actresses will dress like whores,” he told her, and looked at Rakul again “and I want you to do the same.”
“Oh. Like how?” Kajal sounded doubtful.
Rakul was trying to get his attention. She pulled his face towards her. When he looked at her she made a face like she was in need and mouthed the words “I need to cum.” He shook his head. She mouthed “Please!”
Sumer fondled Rakul’s hot, firm tits and signalled her to take off her dress. She quickly obeyed. His massive cock was stuffed deep in her cunt and she was rolling her hips as she bounced on his lap.
He pinched her nipple and spoke in the phone “Tight, short dress or skirt, like micromini, back completely bare, high heels, at least 6”high, pointed heels.”

Kajal moaned on the phone and said “Mmmm, I don’t think I have shoes that high. I can find the skirt and top for sure. But a skirt that short will show my panties. Do you want me to wear a thong then?”

Sumer lifted his hand and slapped Rakul’s breast. She whimpered loudly as it bounced and her nipple buzzed with the pain. She begged him with her eyes to let her cum. He shook his head and pointed to the phone. Rakul closed her eyes as she tried to hold off the explosion building deep in her cunt.

“No, Kajal. I don’t allow panties on my set. None of the cast or crew will wear any panties.” He told her firmly.

“But…no panties at all?” Kajal protested “I have never gone out without panties.”

“Look, Kajal, I know you are a fourth year student and probably know a lot.” Sumer spelled it out for her “But on his project you will be working under me, you will be directly under my control the whole time. Do you understand?”
“Ummm…yes, Sir.”

If you can’t handle it, then don’t come tomorrow. I will tell Bebo you were not up to it.”

“No, no, I want this. I need this. Please.” Kajal pleaded.

Rakul was whimpering now, she was not able to handle the huge storm building inside her body. Not just her pussy but her whole body was buzzing with the high-voltage currents now. She tried to catch his eye and when he looked at her she pleaded again.

“Please don’t tell anything to ma’am. I am not stuck up or uncooperative. I am just asking for guidance. Please Sir. I need this opportunity to work under you. I will do anything to get this project. Ma’am showed me how much popularity it has already gained and it will be amazing for my research funding next year. Please, I am begging you to give me a chance. At least let me interview with you. I will try my best to impress you. Please, Sir. Please.”

He leaned in and sucked Rakul’s breast while Kajal was begging him to give her a chance. Rakul’s body got even hotter and now she could feel sweat breaking out as she used all her willpower to keep control of her impending orgasm. She had never had to do that before and it was driving her crazy.

“Then you will be under me, Kajal. Right from the interview all the way through the project, you will be under me. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Where will you be?”

“I will be under you, Sir.” Kajal said in a voice that showed that she understood what it meant.

Sumer nodded to Rakul and said in the phone “Tell me how you will dress for me tomorrow.”

Rakul wasn’t sure what to do. He had given her permission to cum but he was still on the phone. She tried to cum quietly but her orgasm had built into a huge explosion from suppressing it and when she let go, it ripped through her body like a huge bomb and she screamed.

“Ah mumma!” Rakul cried out and fucked herself wildly on his cock as her body jerked hard with the raw orgasm smashing through her insides.

Kajal said “I have a short party dress, Sir. I will wear that. It’s a halter that ties behind my neck. It has no back. It’s very tight on my ass, and quite short on my thighs. It doesn’t cover my mid-thighs at all. My roommate is a total slut, she has lots of high heels, like stripper heels with platforms. I will borrow a pair from her. Oh, what was that?” She broke off as Rakul screamed.

“One of the actresses I am considering to make my whore.” Sumer said kneading Rakul’s tits “She’s practicing for her role. You carry on. Tell me about your panties.”

“No panties, Sir. I will stop wearing them completely, even in my personal life.” Kajal promised “That’s how committed I am for this role. Sir, how would you like my hair? It’s not very long, only reaches a few inches below my shoulder blades.”

“Leave it loose.” He reached up and grabbed Rakul’s hair to pull her close “Do you shave your pussy?” He pressed his lips to Rakul’s soft, pink lips as he waited for Kajal’s answer.

“Ummm…yes…yes, Sir. I mean, yes, but I leave a little landing strip on top.” Kajal knew the score by now, she asked “Is…is that ok, Sir?”

Sumer broke the hot kiss but kept Rakul’s hair in his grip “No, shave it smooth. No hair at all. And keep it like that while you are working under me.”

“Will you…will you check, Sir?” Kajal asked.

Keeping Rakul’s hair in his grip, Sumer started to drill her cunt with hard strokes of his hips. She whimpered with his strokes as her pussy throbbed around his massive cock.

“I just told you that you will be fully under my control, Kajal.” Sumer said as he rolled his hips, making Rakul moan out loud as his cock started grinding on her cunt walls “Do you still not understand how I will interview you?”

Sumer fucked Rakul hard and his cock exploded as Kajal said “Bent over on your desk, Sir?”

He grunted and continued drilling Rakul’s tight, young pussy pumping his hot cum into her body. She took support on his shoulders and arched her back as she came again around his pulsating, hard cock.

“Like you are testing that actress, Sir?” Kajal said softly. Her breath was heavy, indicating that she was getting aroused from this conversation.

“You are a smart girl, Kajal.” Sumer said a little breathlessly “I am the director. So, what will you be?”

“As good as your property, Sir.” Kajal admitted “Your assistant director, obeying all your commands on the set and off the set.”

Sumer signalled Rakul and she got off his lap. She knelt between his legs and started licking his cock clean.

He stroked her head and spoke in the phone “Any problems?”

“No, Sir.” Kajal said “No problems. I will present myself tomorrow dressed as per your orders. Then I think if you like how I look, you will claim me and take control of me.”

Rakul started to suck his cock and Sumer stroked her head, running his fingers through her silken locks.

“That’s the plan if you want to join this project and don’t run away in fear before the morning.” He laughed.

“I won’t run away, Sir.” Kajal said with determination “I will be there, ready for you to test and claim.”

“Good girl.” He said “Goodnight, Kajal.”

Kajal said in a soft, submissive tone “Goodnight, Sir.”

By now his cock was hard again from Rakul’s expert sucking. Sumer got up, took her hair in his grip and said “Kutiya ban ja.”

He guided her to rest her upper body on the seat of the chair, her knees spread open and her ass pushed back. Then he got behind her, placed his saliva-soaked cockhead on her tight pink ass hole and pushed quickly before she could clench with fear.

“Ah mumma!” Rakul arched her back like a wounded gazelle as his bulbous cockhead hurt her anus, stretching it very wide before popping inside.

Pushing his fingers into her hair, he pressed her cheek to the seat of the chair and spoke softly in her ear “Who is my kutiya, Rakul?”

She whimpered “I am your kutiya, Sir, your personal bitch. Ah, meri gaand maro. Use me like your whore.”

He grabbed her shoulders and started fucking her ass in and out, using shallow strokes at first. Rakul screamed and yelped with his strokes but then as her ass got lubricated, she started to enjoy it. By the time his cockhead entered her anal canal she was so turned on that she came with just a few strokes of his cock. He kissed her bare back and bit her soft skin next to her spine. She moaned and whimpered, loving how he was breaking her and taking possession of her.

“Aur zor se chodo, Sir. Meri gaand phaad do, ah, apni kutiya bana ke meri gaand maaro. Ah, mar gayi!”

[Fuck me harder, destroy my ass, use me like your bitch and fuck my ass.]

The hotter she got the dirtier her screams became. He was not even fully deep in her yet and already her ass was burning where his thick beast was stretching her tight ass hole to the limit. His cockhead was invading her so deep that she could feel him stirring her bowels with each movement of his hips. She was becoming his bitch and she knew it deep in her bones that his cock was going to own her forever. She was not his actress now, she was his whore and he would always own her no matter how long the project went on.

She came again and pushed her ass up so he could destroy it even deeper. As he drove it in hard and his thighs slammed into her ass, she knew he was fully deep in her now and her body was his property. Rakul loved taking a hot, hard cock up her ass, but she had never been demolished like this before and her orgasms were showing how much she was enjoying being used and abused like a whore.

He pulled her hair and slapped her ass. Rakul moaned as the slap made his cock stir inside.

“Kaun hai meri randi?” he slapped her ass again, making her other ass cheek sting this time. [Who is my whore?]

“Main aapki randi hoon, Sir.” Rakul said without hesitation “I am your personal whore. Meri gaand maaro randi ki tarah.”

[I am your whore. Fuck my ass like a whore.]
Sumer pounded her ass harder and faster. Rakul could feel her skin burning with the heat radiating from inside her. Her pussy was pulsing so hard, she knew she was about to cum again.

Ah, mumma!” She came again so hard that her vision went dark. And then she felt his cock explode deep inside her ass which made the temperature rise even more in her body.

He kept drilling her ass. Rakul could feel that he was using her as his cumdump. His hot, searing cum was flowing into her body and she felt like she could taste it with her anal canal.

Rakul continued moaning and whimpering as he fucked her ass. When he finally pulled out of her and grabbed her hair, she was ready to serve him like a bitch. She knelt between his legs and sucked his cock clean.

“Good girl.” He patted her cheek “I think you will become a good whore.”

“Nobody has broken me so thoroughly before.” She smiled looking up at him “Now you have to keep me as your whore or I will cry.”

He smiled “You get a one hour break to take a shower and anything else you need to do. Uske baad phir loonga tumhari.”

[Then I will do you again.]

“Ji Sir!” Rakul said.

She was back in less than an hour, freshly showered and smelling nice. Sumer let her wait while he took a shower. Then he came back with only a towel around his waist. He took her to the bedroom.

This time, he took it slow. They kissed and made out on the bed. Sumer played with her young, gorgeous body, rubbing her legs, squeezing her tits, spanking her ass. He kept playing with her until Rakul was so hot that she begged him to fuck her.

He mounted her and fucked her pussy. Again, he took it slow and teased her until she was begging for him to let her cum. He made her wait. Rakul squirmed under him, pushing her ass up to fuck herself on his cock. But he didn’t let her cum. She became desperate for release. Her tits were hard. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks. She was using the dirtiest words she knew to try and get him to let her cum. Sumer watched her until she was at the height of helplessness and arousal.

“Ok, you may cum, whore.” And he speeded up his strokes, fucking her hard into the bed, nailing her ass to the sheets. Rakul came hard with a loud scream. Her whole body vibrated with the tempestuous orgasm. She screamed his name again and again as her pussy erupted like a geyser.

Then he turned her over and fucked her from above, jamming his cock into her cunt while his thighs slapped her ass with a hard, relentless rhythm. After that he made her grab the headboard and fucked her ass from behind.

He fucked her pussy again before letting her sleep. It was 3AM by then. Every inch of Rakul’s body was sore and aching. She knew that every inch of her body was now his property. She slept with her hand on his chest.

==

In the morning, when Rakul got up, Sumer was not in bed. Rakul quickly went to the bathroom, dressed and fixed her face. Then she went to look for Sumer.

She found him sitting at the breakfast table, eating cereal.

“I…I have to go soon, I have a class at 8.” She said, wishing she could stay with him all day long.

“Then you only have time to have breakfast or suck my cock.” He said pointing to the box of cereal and another bowl on the table.

“Cock.” Rakul smiled.

He pushed his chair back from the table and pointed to the floor. Rakul quickly got on her knees under the table. Then she sucked his cock while he ate cereal. She found that she had been missing his cock as soon as she got up. She loved now to have it in her mouth. She tried to do a good job of sucking so he would be proud of her. She had not forgotten that she was his whore now. She heard his spoon clang with the bowl when he came in her mouth. She kept her hands on his thighs and kept her lips sealed around his shaft. She drank all his hot, creamy cum, tasting it in on her tongue before letting it slide down in her throat. He was yummy.

She was licking her lips when she came out from under the table after licking his cock clean.

“That’s a breakfast I would love to have everyday.” She smiled.

“You did earn it this morning.” He said.

“When will I see you again?” Rakul asked.

“I will call you when I am ready to make a decision.” He said.

“Or just call me like that…you know…meri lene ke liye?” She suggested “I am your bitch now, remember?”

“That’s a good idea, too.” He smiled.

Rakul didn’t look like she wanted to go but she had a class so she had to finally tear herself away and leave.

==

When the bell rang sharp at 8 am, Sumer was showered and dressed. He went and opened the door.
“Hi Rashmika!” He said. He had met Ravi’s girlfriend several times. She was a gorgeous girl with a beautiful, angelic face.

She smiled her sweet, charming smile “Hi Sumer! Or should I say, Sir? I am here for my interview, Mr. Director.”

“Come, come on in.” Sumer smiled and moved aside.

Rashmika was wearing a long, leather jacket and 8” high heels. Sumer got a flash of a milky white leg as she walked in.

She was stunningly beautiful but she was his friend’s girlfriend, serious girlfriend. The two had plans to get married.
He wondered how to handle this interview.
Like Reply
If you like above story, go to below link and vote for Rashmika

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollywoodStorie...&context=3
[+] 1 user Likes ramyahyd83's post
Like Reply