Adultery REVENGE (DEVAR BHABHI KA ANOKHA DUSHMANI)
My name is Raju and our family is from Kolhapur. We come from rich traditional and a very renowned family. I have an elder brother Vijay who is 3 years elder to me, and in fact we were the best of friends. I didn’t have my mother as she expired when I was hardly 4 or 5 due to cancer.

My father had brought up my brother and me in a lot of bondage. We have lot of land in Kolhapur and Vijay bhaiya who was not interested in far

I too was forced to complete my studies which I never had interest in. But somehow with much difficulty had finished my MBA from Symbiosis Pune and had the fun of my life in those 3 years stay in Pune.

Every night was wild and Pune gals loved guys with money in their pocket and my 9 inch thick dick had a gala time in Pune with lots of girls and not one serious relationship with anyone as I dint want to get trapped in love and all that stuff.

This is what one of my friend Dinesh use to tell me. I had a good stamina as I was a regularly going to TALIM (traditional Gym) right from the time I was 5 years old and when I was in Pune I had joined an aerobic and Yoga class, which has toned my body and given me the extra stamina required to pump in where a girl needs most.

I use to go to Yoga and Aerobics class just because one of my lecturer Renuka Sahane use to go, she was bomb. That’s the other thing at the end of year I seduced and gave her what she wanted, rather gave her what I wanted and that too in a unexpected way.

This incident happened during our college party given after the campus interview. I didn’t apply for the same but was there at the party with others and seeing our lecturer Renuka Sahane I forgot everything as she looked hot and gorgeous.

There were more then 120 students staffs and few others at the party given at Mulshi road it was garden resturant. Dance loud DJ everything was playing around.

I somehow managed to quiet sitting Renuka teacher and asked her for a drink and when got her a soft drink. I was happy as she sent me back to get wine

I joked and said, “You can handle yourself well having the same”

She said “why, I can handle after a full bottle too”

She asked him, “How long this will go on”.

I said, “how long, it has just started madam, are you getting bored so soon”.

Hearing the same she gulped the remaining wine and I immediately brought another glass of wine for her.

We chatted as she continued to drink and she was noticing me as I glanced at her boobs face her cleavage her stomach as her sari phallu flow with the cold air flowing in I noticed that she too understood where my glances were.

We joked and she started flirting with me. Some dance troupe, which came on, the stage and they started dancing to a few hit numbers. I asked her if we can dance telling her she is an aerobic dance and she dance quite well. She told me she was wearing a sari and not comfortable in the same.

We were standing in a corner and we moved to the darkest side of the hotel and I was happy she joined me and I got her another glass of wine. We were standing in the dark other then the disco lights that dark colored lights we were almost invisible to rest of the crowds.

I stood behind making all kind of comments how that girl is dancing how or other teacher were dancing and I was telling her I could sense she could feel my hot breathe on her shoulder.

She was bit high after her third wine glass and she finished I quickly got her fourth glass of wine and Renuka madam asked her what was my intention.

I made her intention clear by putting my right hand inside her phallu on her bare stomach and hardened dick on her ass and she looked back at me. I was happy she looked back and was seeing our college students dancing.

I started playing with her moving my fingers on her bare stomach a bit rough and pressing my dick more on her ass. I was happy she couldn’t resist and what she said to me was more delightful "Please Raju behave what you are trying to do in front of all our students and professor "

In a reply to the same pulled her more tightly and said, "Kyon darti ho Renuka madam. Kuch nahi hoga madam aj tera Jism chune ka Mouka mila hai aur mujhe pagal kar de rah hai."

Telling her that she was gorgeous and my kind of ideal woman. I led her to a corner of the restaurant, which was pretty deserted. We were near the small gate, which led to the parking lot, which was totally dark.

I held her and making her backrest again a van and started kissing me. I wasn’t sure if she wanted this as its almost a year I was following her at aerobic classes and never missed her classed.

I was happy for whatever reason her body responded and her tongue rolled over my tongue. We kissed for minutes as I pulled her tightly on me and her breasts was squeezed up against my chest.

I slipped my palms on her blouse and fondled her breast and continued to kiss her.

We kept on kissing and hands started to explore more and caught her sari and petticoat and started to lift it up. My palms were on sexiest thighs which I always wanted to squeeze whenever we were in aerobic classes.

I was shocked and delighted at the same to the fact that she didn’t stop and so was surprised and excited to the fact that all this brazen year I was fool not to make a move as she was with me too in the open with more then 120 of our college friends just few meters away dancing and drinking.

I was more shocked and cursed myself as my hands were on her panties and pulled down and there was no response from Renuka madam thinking what I fool I was.

I slowly reached up to the top of her soft thighs until my fingers were touching her bare pussy. She was writhing now as I felt her smooth pussy lips with the tips of my finger and pressed slightly.

“Aaaahhhh! …..Rajuuu….your to…uch is…… heavenly” she moaned.

She opened her legs some more to let my fingers have a better access. I traced circles on her pussy which was now getting wet with anticipation. I traced her slit and inserted my index finger in her tight vagina, while holding her clit between my thumb and the ring finger.

“Aaaaa….hhhh!..... Rajjuuu ..yan…Aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned loudly taking my name. I inserted my finger deeper in the realm of her soaking wet love hole and the walls of her vagina wrapped around my finger like a glove.

“Aaaa…..hhhh, …aaaaahhhhh, ….aaahhhh! ……yes…..yes darling….yes” she cried in ecstasy.

I started moving my finger in and out faster feeling for her and then I gave her clit a little twitch and she exploded in the most beautiful orgasm, humping on my finger and shuddering in delight.

I kept my finger inside her till her spasm subsided. I loved in spite of Renuka mam having a orgasm she was moving her hips on my finger as if getting fucked with my fingers.

She broke away from my embrace and said, “lets go kisko ko pata chala to meri kahir nahi”.

He said, “Sabh log busy yeh madam kuy unki masti bang kar rahe ho”

She said “shut up”

I said, “come on Renuka madam aise party mein apko pata hai na kay hota ai kuy disturb karne jane ka”

I told her, “Mam my jeep is parked just there in the corner. No one is there, and we will sit for sometime and then leave”.

She somehow agreed and as we walked I slipped my arm around my waist just to know that it wasn’t one of thing which most women have once they get over then don’t want to stick to the same string.

[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
So as we walked in I pulled her behind a big van and kissed her. She protested then opened her mouth and took my tongue in. I gripped her hand that she still wants more grabbed her took near my jeep and opened the back door and she went in and I followed her.

In fact before parking my jeep down there I was pissed off on my friend that it will be difficult to remove the same if we get bored with the party and want to get out. But know I realize the mistake was really wonderful as I saw it was parked pretty back with all the trees around and the street lamp was almost 7-8 meters away. Even its light was not enough to guess if

I saw her watching outside and I knew she too was looking if someone was checking on us and I grabbed her from behind and pulling her hairs back kissed her roughly and put a hand on her breast and squeezed it, saying, “I want you Renuka madam right now”.

She said “What in this jeep, please No Raju, not like this, koi a gaya to,” couldn’t see her eyes properly but knew one thing she was in two minds that she too wanted me but was afraid of the same.

I pulled up her sari and petticoat in one go. She pushed me telling “Please Raju behave not here, at least not here in this way”

She was bit afraid but I didn’t leg go of her sari and moved my fingers in her cunt triggering her passion once again thought of cooling her telling her, “Renuka madam did you watch Sholay movie”.

She made weird face and said “yes, why”.

I slipped my middle finger in her cunt telling her “dekh usme Sanjeev kumar ka ek dialogue hai, Loha Garam hai mardo hatado”.

She looked a question mark in her face “Ahhh so what stop it Raju”

I was near her lips trying to look into her eyes in the dark with the little light that was inside the jeep, “are uske matlab yeh hai tu garam hai, aur maine aj hotda nahi mara ta mujhe malum hai wapis se aisa mauka kabhi nahi milega, bol garam nahi hai ap, aur mera hotada bhi garam. Apne beecha ka Loha ko to aj mein pigla ke rahunga”

She couldn’t stop laughing hearing the same, and I too came from respected words till then to somewhat sexy slang language.

I started kissing her and started to undo her blouse in haste and removed her blouse and bra and sucked on her nipples. I could feel inside my mouth her nipples hardening.

Removed my pants as I didn’t want her to change her mind and made her hold my cock and it was hard and hot. She was not an alien and the moment her soft hand wrapped my dick she began to rub my cock hard to stimulate it further.

Pulled up her sari and petticoat up near her stomach and removed her panties and moved down. Kissed her parted inner thighs and moved up. Began to lick her cunt and could feel she was in big sigh of pleasure.

Parted her legs and bent down and gave her strong kiss on her cunt. My tongue probing and licking the inner folds of her cunt sending pleasure through her body. Slowly started finger fucking her cunt and she moaned deeply "Ahhhh Rajuhhhhhh !"

I had enough and got up from below and pulled her butt to the edge of the seat and pulling her legs upwards and forward, I eased my dick in her hungry cunt lips.

Her cunt was fully lubricated and started pounding her. I was fully excited fucking her in the open made my heart race with excitement pleasure and fear of being caught.

I fucked her as hard as I can and spread her legs and her whole body was cramped and might be giving her pain and pleasure at the same time

Renuka madam too was enjoying "Oh, Fuck, Baby, you love itttt" she blabbered out as I continued to screw her hot cunt

"Ohhhhhhhh, Yesssssssss, Do It to me," she gurgled, thrusting her hips up. Like a mad man, I slammed my cock in and out of her deep wet cunt.

In and out my cock slashed, and her whole body began to shake and quiver uncontrollably. "Oh fuck I'm cumming," she screamed out at me.

She clamped her vaginal muscles hard on my cock and I felt my cock gave a mighty throb inside her cunt. Suddenly, a spout of his warm semen spurted out of her cunt on my cock as if giving my cock a hot water bath.

"Oh my God," she screamed again, as I couldn’t stop with her excitement and shoot in my volcanic jets of cum spurting in her cunt

"Ohhh ahhhh fuck you mam" I groaned, as I kept ejaculating in her cunt. She looked up at me and gave a look of hunger. The head and shaft of my cock was smeared with her love juices.

She lovingly rubbed my balls as my cock rested at the opening of her cunt dripping and showering it more of our fuck juices oozing out her cunt. I was rubbing my cock on top of her cunt and it had aftershock and I came again whatever was left and collapsed on her.

She pushed me and somehow wore everything and when we got out of the jeep and she looking at her crushed sari made her forget what just happened and was sad and almost into tears.

I consoled her that no one will come to know and to wait for me there as he will get his friends bike.

I took her home but she didn’t allow me to come in but gave a wonderful kiss before getting inside the lift.

After that there was no looking back that I lost counts in those 4 months till my final exams got over how many times I fucked her.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
I didn’t felt like going back in Kolhapur after staying in Pune for 3 years. I didn’t had

Vijay bhaiya and I had another shock when Dad expired due to massive heart attack.

We had a tradition out here that if anyone is there in the family for marriage they have to do the same within a year or they cant do for the net 4 or 5 years. I just completed 22 so everyone in the family forced Vijay to get married and he had no option left. In fact he didn’t want to marry at all I didn’t know why.

My mama did everything and even selected the most beautiful and gorgeous wife for him. In fact she was sex bomb with the perfect height beautiful eyes long hairs. Her name was Rupali from Sangli district only daughter of a well-known industrialist and he was also playing a big role in Politics.

She had two elder brothers who where just like her father angry and very traditional. I never knew why Vijay bhaiya didn’t like her and for me I was ogling her most of the time.

I controlled myself in each and every angle. Even after the marriage for 2-3 days he never was nice to her, I use to feel bad for her. My mama has also done all the arrangement for their Honeymoon at Malaysia. I was very lonely then everything was like gone. I was staying in our house with 2 of our male servants and our maid who was like a mother to us as she was there in the family before I and Vijay was born.

She use to cook food for me. When my brother and bhabi were going to come back instead of coming back to Kolhpur they returned back to Mumbai. I felt bad and mama was fuming in anger as we had kept some Pooja and all that stuff after they come. Vijay bhaiya told that he had some problem in his company has to rush back.

After his marriage with 7-8 months there was again a big problem and I was feeling sick of it as Vijay bhaiya wanted to sell of the land, as he want to expand his business. Mama again came to rescue and scolded him of how he can even thinking of selling land, which belongs to our great grand fathers.

After every think and all blah blah argument mama took the land in his name, which belonged in Vijay bhaiyas name and told that if he makes me as one of the partner in the company then he will give the required money.

My brother agreed to the same and I too was packed of to Mumbai. I thought at least I am out which I always wanted. When I reached Mumbai the situation out here was very different and I went mad seeing my brother we use to call him the angry young man was like a mouse in front of his wife. Rupali bhabi was very rude to me always.

Out of shock to me when he already 4 bedroom flat and he had given me the next flat keys which was three room flat where all the unused computer were dumped and I was made to stay with one of the servant and to my surprise this 20 years Nepali guys name was also Raju.

I almost felt bad hearing the same and was thinking what was my Rupali Bhabhi is she a beautiful sexy women or sexy vamp. When the dinner was brought to my room by servant Raju I felt kicking him, but I knew he is just a servant and that too of my own name.

I gave him money to get some drink and I only know to put my seed into work this is the man to work on. I was even more surprise when I came to know from Raju that my foolish brother was going to get her ready made boutique investing crores of Rupees.

Also came to know my brother was silent spectator whenever she felt like fighting. I said fighting they haven’t even completed a year of marriage and they have started fighting. We almost finished half a bottle of whiskey and this servant Raju was pretty high.

I was looking out the gallery and at beautiful aunties and girls at 10 in the night and asked him “Raju yeh pe ladki lo asnee se milte hai, tunhe kabhi Kisi aunty yeh ladki Ko chodha hai pe’

“Chodna to dekha nahi, memsaheb lekin unki dost ke sath hamesha gale lagti aur vo gale lagte waqt unke gand mast dabta hai saheb”

I was shocked hearing the same. I came to know he has misquoted my question but the answer what I got was unexpected. I didn’t thought of question instead poured more drink and made him flat.

I got up when Vijay bhaiya came knocking the door looking for Raju the servant. I told him what happened. Bhaiya got very angry listening to the same that I was drinking with servant.

I felt like slapping my own brother at that time his beautiful wife came in a gown. It only made me feel wow seeing her yellowish silk gown and where I could see her black bra liner from her shoulder only forgot what I was going to tell.

She started yelling there itself in the open telling him you are giving this 3rd class fellow share in your company who don’t have a class and all that stuff. She kept on nagging and I was just thinking what a sexy body and beautiful face god has given her and at the same time what a tongue and evil mind too given to the same women.

My brother made her quite and took her in and also told me to get ready as he was going to take me to the office.
Like Reply
I was ready and there was knock on the door and bhaiya was standing out and he took me to the office. I asked him, “bhaiya yeh vohi ladki yeh jo ap pasand nahi kar rahe te, aur ap to uska ghulam bangaye. Kay yeh aisa jo tumnhe usko sahen karte ho”.

“Raju shut up, wah mujhse payar karti hai, aur acha bure ka tumhe pata lagna chaiye, usne jo bola kuch galat nahi ta”.

“Acha usne jo kiya vah sahi ta, mere samne tumhe bala bura kaha, mujhe naukar ke sath rakha aur tumh kush ho us batke liye, aur mama ko yeda banke tumh uske liye paisa lekhe aye”.

I know he was in deep trouble, as he didn’t get wild on me. I pestered him to tell him what it was, but he kept quite. We went into office and he introduced me to everyone and also told me to see what I can do best in the comp

Seeing him I knew he was not in a good mood. We sat for lunch and told him one thing, “bhaiya I will just tell you one thing and that is if you think I am your brother then man halka kardo bolke, agar ap ko lagta hai apki madam hamari pujniya bhabhi apki sab kuch yeh to bul jao”.

“Raju tu mera mazak kar raha hai”

“Mein kidar mazak kar raha huw ap hi mazak banke rahe chuke ho”

He removed a pack of cigarette and started to smoke and I was stunned as far as I knew he never smoked and he always use to scold me. He offered me one and told, “chalta hai chal le kay dekh raha hai”.

“Bhaiya you were the one use to scold me, anyway tell me if I am able to help you in any way, and I will see you are back what you were just like old days.”

“Ok you will never leave me. Problem is not my wife, its me I don’t know exactly and I am having a bad fate takdir that’s it”.

“Huwa kay can you tell me”

“I told you I don’t want to get married to her, tu hi bol raha tha, sexy hai aise vaise hai, kay fayda dekha na terko kah pe rakha”

“Bhaiya stop fussing around and tell me what it is now”

“I don’t know how to start, mera shadi huwa uske badh when we went to Malaysia, I was surprised with her behavior. She didn’t allowed me to come near her”

I said, “What you didn’t went close to her till now”

“Whatever we did was at our house for those 3 days”

“Toh Malaysia mein aisa kay huwa”.

“Ek galti huwa ta mujse out here”

“Kay kiya ta”

“I was in love one gal Mary, she was my assistant and my first employee. I had sex with her, and I still love her”

I said to him, “wow you are just like me, but where is she”

He was surprised hearing the same and said “what”. I said “forget that so what”

“She was Rupali’s friend as they both went to the same school in Panchgani”.

“Ok you fucked her so what is Mary blackmailing you or bhabhi”

“No, she loves me very much but has suddenly disappeared, but Rupali is blackmailing me”

“Aree bhaiya tum kay bol rahe ho kuch samaj mein nahi a raha hai, ok tumhara se galti hogi blah blah blah, then Rupali I mean bhabhi blackmail kuy kar rahi ho”

“She wants to be free from her house, uska bap uske liye jalad hai. You know uncle mera sasur is very strict and she is enjoying her freedom by blackmailing me as she wants everything from me rather then her own father. She don’t want to leave me yet she don’t want to be with me”.

“What doest that means”

“I will slap you. She don’t want divorce from me because if we are divorced she has to go back to Sangli. Yet you know na what’s there to say”

“Where is Mary and why is Rupali bhabi blackmailing you”

“I am stupid guy my dear brother just when we made love took our video and that was with Mary and know Rupali has it”

I clapped hands telling, “wow if you want to be a good samjdhar person someone has to be like you”

“What the hell I thought this all was going to happen”

“I don’t know this is true or false but came to know Rupali had given lot of money to her father and told him to take her away somewhere very long place”

“Wow this is great, picture dekhne jaise lag nahi raha hai. Can I ask you one thing who is that guy who is with her”

“Her partner Maqdoom”

“What do you think about him” I asked him.

“In what way”

“What way means”

“Itne bole mat ban”, his answer really surprised me.

“You mean apni ghar ke sabse badhi bahu is doing anything and you don’t care, then why don’t you leave her”

“Aree Raju tu samaj nahi sakta”

“You want to spend your life in this way, seeing your wife getting banged by someone else”

Vijay was silent for the first time and I really felt bad by what I was saying.

“I am sorry bhaiya, just I want you to be happy, tell her dad don’t care about Mary and all that stuff, ek bhar ka chutkara to mil jayega, tik hai tumnhe Mary ko chodha to chodha hamara lund so what tell your Sasur ok I am not fit for your daughter sorry give me divorce do aur waise bhi tumnhe jo kiya shadi se paheli then what the fuck man”

“Itna asan nahi hai”

“Kay nahi hai”

“Ek problem hai”

I was pissed of on my own brother, “Abhe yar tum Mumbai ake sirf problem pal rakhe hai kay terko ma bahen gali bhi deh nahi sakhta huw”

“Uncle had given me a big software development order of Rs. 128 crore of 4 company’s”

“Yeh Uncle kaun abhi”

“Choudhari Uncle mera sasur”

“I didn’t had that much cash to execute the order, Uncle didn’t gave me the money directly as you know mama is very strict as far as hunda and all that stuff is concerned and we three discussed and the money of 30 crores which was needed to run the show was given to her account”

“Bhaiya tu badhe lochaa kar raha hai, you have a habit from the time you were young and I still remember dad telling you take small step. Out her ek do lakh yeh crore bhi nahi sidha 30, 50 100 aur vah bhi crore, tu phas jayega dekh ke le”

“Tu mera pareshani dur kar raha yeh merko keechai kar raha hai”.

“Why are you getting upset, leave the order and all leave her, bol de tere Sasur se”

“5 crore Rupali ke account se transfer huwa hai, aur us company se bhi 15 crore aya hai, and if I stop the work only one thing what our family has never seen and that is jail, I will see and come”

“Ok just leave her, you complete the contract”

“One more mistake”

“Now what the fuck is that”

“Rupali is a joint signing authority of this company, she has been made a director and if anything fussy is done she wont sign the cheque or give the money which was given by uncle to her”

“Why she don’t want to give”

“She wants 50% holding in this company which mama ne jo bola tere nam ka karne ka hai”

I was really upset “Kash teri koi dusra ma hota tho teri ma ki got it. So after taking money from mama you want to kick me out”

He slapped me and he hit his forehead. I dint felt bad that he slapped because I knew he was in deep trouble and he loved me more then anything.

I too was frustrated, “I feel like screwing that bitch, ahh sorry”

I was more thrilled hearing his answer, “do that us rand ke gand mar, maderchod Sali Chinal”

My brother who till now in front of me till date didn’t even utter a bad word today in front me giving bad words to his own wife. He got a call that somebody was waiting. Before leaving he just turned and asked me, “Give me your frank opinion about her”.

I just nodded and told me, “nothing bhaiya”. “I am in a hurry give me your answer when you come back” saying that he went off.
Like Reply
Our receptionist came in and she too was gorgeous. Her height might be just 5 feet or even less. But for a young girl she had good pair of breast and a nice tight ass. I was looking at her asset as she was wearing a tight hip height shirt over and even wearing tight trousers. She knew where my eyes were and blushed looking at me, “sir there is somebody to see you”.

I said “me, I am cofirst time sweetheart, what’s your name”. In fact I was more interested in her as bhaiya had kept pretty good looking gals around.

“Leenar”. She turned towards me

I was looking at her nice firm breast and said to her, “ok Leena send him in”.

She went moving her butt and my mind got diverted with my vamp bhabhi. After what bhaiya told to fuck her I am just feeling of throwing her out of bhaiya’s life at the same fuck her nicely, because after seeing her in the gown today morning I wasn’t really able to control my hardness”.

When the door opened I was surprised to see Dinesh my MBA batch mate. We both had a gala time in Pune banging gals together. We even fucked the same gal together. He was more experienced when it comes to gals. I was happy to see him and immediately as usual the topic went to old things where is that gal what she is doing, she got married and all that stuff.

I asked him what he was doing and was happy to find he was working for a big construction company and that too in a management post and was going to China soon for a month. He took me out for lunch as with bhaiya I didn’t had anything other then discussion.

I called up bhaiya and told that I will be back in an hour. While leaving he was looking at Leena and told “sala terto nikal padi, mast chikni ladki aju bhuj mein gum rahe hai”. I knew what he meant by, “are mera pahela hi din hai”.

We went to a nice restaurant and ordered some beer and some snacks. I asked him if he is having a holiday or just came to meet me. He told me that he is going to a detective agency and that guy has told to come at 4 pm as he is not available. I said what kind of detective agency.

“Hamare yeh pe 3 –4 tender hath se nikal gaya and the margin in some tender as low as half a percent. Do teen logo pe shak hai, just giving their photograph to this detective agency” what he was saying was really exciting me.
Like Reply
“Use kay hoga, tender to nikal gaya”

“This people are very professional, just like astrologer. Pichle 6 maine mein kay kiya kise mile kay transaction huwa bank mein sabh kuch milta hai”

“What the hell, how can they do it unofficial.”

“Raju this is Mumbai dear paise do kuch bhi kam ho saktha, 2 – 3 maine ke bad tujhe bhi yeh kuch nahi lagega”

I immediately said to him, “I could also like to meet me”.

He said “what happened, tera kay kam hai”

“Kam nahi hai to kabhi nikal pada to”

He took me to the agency and that person was already there. He was short pot bellied person. His name was Mr. Harish Patel and he was gujju. In fact when we went the talking was already done at their company level he was there just to give some document.

But I enthusiastically question him how it is done and what are his charges. I asked what I wanted to ask in detail and was happy that I have got the right person.

Dinesh was more eager to know what’s happening, I told will tell him and also asked him when he was going to China. It was still 10 days and told him to introduce some of mumbai gals. He told that he would take me on Saturday night. I reached our office and as I entered my first vision was on Leena and she too looked at me.

I knew she would be very easy to grind as she too was looking at me with her hidden glances. I immediately went to bhaiya’s office and he was busy with work. He looked at me and asked me where was I. I told him that I was with a college friend. When I asked him 4 lak rupees he looked at me and said, “why do you want so much money”.

“I just need it for some work”

“Ok I will transfer from my account to yours”

“Thanks bhaiya”
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Continue
Like Reply
Pls update
Like Reply
congrats for new thread.... dear

i think
an incest, erotica, adultry and a ultimate thriller

keep posting.... waiting for next
Like Reply
update plz

waiting for more
Like Reply
I was about to leave; he made me stop and said, “What are you going to do with Rupali”.

I knew he didn’t want to stay with her.

“Maine kay karu, ap uska Pati hoke kuch nahi kar sakthe then what me”

“I didn’t know what to do, Raju I don’t want her in my life

“Bhaiya apka permission ho to mein ek bat balu”

“Kay”

“Agar maine bhabhi ko patya to kaisa lagega”

He started to laugh loudly “she is a vamp and a dangerous one too, apni zindagi tabah kuy karna chata hai. Kay terko itni kay achi lagi, usse Shadi karneka iradha hai, then please do that and let me find my Mary or someone else”

“Come on Bhaiya kay matlabi ho, apke fayda karwa raha huw aur ap mujhe kuwe mein dakel rahe hai”.

“Tu usko patane ki bat kar raha hai, and you are telling me mein terko kuwe mein dakal rah huw. I don’t think that bitch will fall in love with you”

“Who want to fall in love. Don’t get excited, ap aise kodh rahe ho jaise sabh kuch huwa hain. I am just telling I will try and if I am successful then I will tell her to divorce you and marry me. This is what I am thinking, once she divorces you, I don’t think so I have to marry her”.

Vijay came near me and said, “Don’t do anything foolish, you are telling me that she will fall in love with you out of question and I too don’t want you to get married or even be close to that bitch who loves to be with guys like Maqdoom”

“Don’t worry bhaiya I will make you happy, waise Pune mein ladkiya mere piche lagte rather me going after them. Don’t you think I am that handsome”

“You are handsome, I don’t know what you have done in Pune, but my feeling says that you are really excited about fucking her am I right”

“Bhaiya I never though of the same till now, but in the afternoon you told me to fuck her after that only I though of fucking your bitchy wife”.

“What difference it makes you fuck her I have never enjoyed her in any way and after all this humiliation I don’t want to do also. Anyway forget that what did you do in Pune”

“Chodo bhaiya”

“Chodo ya wah pe tere so called girls ke chudai kiya, that only you just took second class out there”

“Bhaiya degree to hath main hai na, bas nahi huwa”

I went to my cabin and called up the detective agency and told him what I want. He asked me if I want in depth. I asked him what it was. He told he can provide me with each and everything what she does and if possible the minutest of all things within a week’s time.
Like Reply
I gave him all the details phone number address and everything to him and also gave transferred his advance of two lakh rupees. I knew I had bigger plan then what I spoke to bhaiya.

My routine started of getting humiliated by my bhabhi at home, and in office I was trying to please Leena by calling her to my cabin even if I didn’t had anything. Saturday came and was happy the moment Dinesh called and he took me out to a nice dance bar in Dadar and I got a best blowjob by one of the female, which only made me relieve my stress thinking of my bhabhi and Leena.

He also introduced to me one of the female she bombshell her name was Mona I don’t think it was real name. She was pimp but a professional one.

Next week passed off facing the same humiliation by her and I was enjoying my conversion with our servant Raju. I made him drink and asked about bhabhi and he too started opening up by telling he too felt like fucking bhabhi many a times after facing her humiliation every now and then.

I said to myself wow my guessing wasn’t wrong there are many a people who hate her. I was pissed off on the detective who didn’t even called me and was afraid if there isn’t anything worth that I paid him two lakh rupees for. Did I waste my time in giving him the case and I was just waiting to do the easy job of knowing what my bhabhi really was.
Like Reply
It was on Friday evening a guy came and told that he was from the agency and I was thrilled to be very frank my cock first sprang knowing the same. He had a brought a sealed packet and told “Sir will be c

He left there was detail report of the same with few CD’s

There were some bank statements and report stating that a month back 11 crores rupees was transferred to a political leader in Mahim to one of his so benami companies with no track record of the same.

When I read his name came to know that leader happens to be an arch rival of Choudhari Uncle political party. But the reason for giving him so much money was because of Maqdoom. security officer caught him and my bhabhi who was also with him at that time. There was copy of FIR but the cop who took some money hasn’t registered any case against them.

The main problem was they were in possession of illegal drugs with them. Maqdoom who was running a small boutique in South Mumbai and was also in big debts. She had also transferred another 3 crore to support him. I had enough evidence where I was able to trap her and was more thrilled to see the CD.

There were few cassettes of there recent phone conversion, which I kept aside and made a copy of the CD. In the first CD I was stunned to see my beautiful bhabhi in some closed room standing in front of young girl who was moving her hand all over my Rupali bhabhi body.

I though my Bhabhi was a lesbian so she was not interested in my brother or something like that.

I went mad seeing two women’s standing naked with their bodies entwined, kissing and touching each other. Rupali bhabhi seems so sexually pent up that the other girls kisses and touches, had her first orgasm, standing and trembling as her body was swept over with a shattering orgasm.

She clenched the girl who seems pretty young tightly as she wailed loudly and came. The other girl made her lay Rupali bhabhi in a big sofa and then proceeded to touch those lovely breasts of Rupali bhabhi's. Could see on the silent video her lips open and could feel and make out she was moaning. The girl immediately started sucking them one by one and I was fully aroused seeing her thick stubby nipples.

Rupali bhabhi was moaning with desire and the young girl was too busy sucking, biting and fondling her breasts to pay any attention to the rest of Rupali bhabhi. Rupali bhabhi, being the bigger and stronger of the two pushed the young girl to the other side and roughly parted her legs and her head disappeared between the young girls legs.
Like Reply
I thought what the hell my bhabhi is into. I couldn’t come to know what she was doing between her legs but the young girl was beyond control as she shattered her body left to right to left as Rupali bhabhi was between her legs. Could make out the young girl too was full into her orgasm with what my bhabhi was doing.

Could see Rupali bhabhi lift her head and pulling her hairs making her sit and started kissing her small breasts, biting, sucking and nibbling them at will. While she was tearing the young girls breast could see Rupali bhabhi putting his hand between her legs and the girl spread her legs and Rupali bhabhi shoved in her finger into the young girls wet cunt.

She then added one more finger and started finger-fucking this young girl. Rupali bhabhi was consumed with passion and loved the feeling of power over this young girl as she furiously fucked her rapidly with her fingers and seeing the young girls face said to her something. The young girl moaned as Rupali bhabhi brought this deliriously moaning babe to yet another series of orgasms.

I was wondering why did the GOD made us with external piece of meat hanging between our legs just to piss and jerk off as these women’s literally don’t need them at all.

The next thing what I was yet more exciting as Rupali bhabhi withdrew her fingers and quickly inserted them in the young girls mouth making her suck off all her cunt juices.

Rupali bhabhi pulled the young girls hair and made her suck her breast and pushed her back on the sofa. The young girl bent down and brought her mouth to her clean shaven cunt and her head disappeared between my bhabhi’s legs now. This was the same scene which now my bhabhi was moaning and writhing in full pleasure.

This went on for another 10 min with the girl sucking her pressing her breast and in between kissing her.

I shut the video I was not able to go through more seeing them in lust and enjoyment and I with my cock to the full unable to even masturbate out there in the office.

While I inserted the other CD proved me wrong and I was stuck as she was sucking that bastard Maqdoom’s cock and that too in some closed office. She was sitting in a chair and he rested his ass on the office table. This video which was supposed to be big was pretty short but worth billions. My hand went into my crotch as I saw him spraying his cum and she greedily took it in her mouth.

At the same time seeing his cock made me happy that my cock was much bigger then his and my bitch bhabhi is surely going to love sucking mine. I got a call from Mr. Patel and asked me how the thing was. I thanked him and told him that I am transferring the money.

His words stuck and as he became greedier and told me, “well Mr. Raju I didn’t knew she was your bhabhi and top of that she comes from a influential family. As per my sources her brother is going to stand in Municipal Election this year, so I could like to double up my rates”. I just controlled and told him, “Well Mr. Patel I think so that’s totally unethical from your side, isn’t it”.

“Mr. Raju I know with this documents I sent to you can easily gain your share in your brother’s company rather then you bhabhi, please go through the audio cassettes too you will get more information about your elimination.”
Hearing that I was shocked that not only he removed all the records but came to know what all is going in the family.

“Mr. Patel I think so you might have gone though the CD don’t you feels like fucking my bhabhi, don’t you think so she can satisfy you”.

“Mr. Raju I already have clients whom I can easily have any beautiful women at my disposal any time I want”

“Come on Patel saheb don’t you think so you should try this deal out of being with a beautiful women, where she will do everything which you never thought of the same” I convinced him for the same
Like Reply
From his voice I knew, “are you sure or joking”

I convince him, “Patel saheb I promise she will be there for you, you took 2 weeks, give me 4 weeks I will personally call you to fuck her, what do you say”

“I am not that interested in all that stuff but don’t mind having some quality time too. If it is that ok but are you sure what you are doing. Anyway up to you, but you make my other payment as I have to make those payments” he said.

I asked him, “Mr. Patel how do you manage all this thing”.

He said to me, “Raju Saheb that’s my trade secret and I make my clients happy, aren’t you happy’

I said, “Yes I am very much happy with your work. I am transferring the funds do wait for my call”

I was in two minds what to do, because I didn’t have any patience at all after seeing the same. I knew that she won’t take over the company and only point of contact right now was her wet beautiful cunt.
Like Reply
It was on Friday evening a guy came and told that he was from the agency and I was thrilled to be very frank my cock first sprang knowing the same. He had a brought a sealed packet and told “Sir will be c

He left there was detail report of the same with few CD’s

There were some bank statements and report stating that a month back 11 crores rupees was transferred to a political leader in Mahim to one of his so benami companies with no track record of the same.

When I read his name came to know that leader happens to be an arch rival of Choudhari Uncle political party. But the reason for giving him so much money was because of Maqdoom. security officer caught him and my bhabhi who was also with him at that time. There was copy of FIR but the cop who took some money hasn’t registered

The main problem was they were in possession of illegal drugs with them. Maqdoom who was running a sm

There were few cassettes of there recent phone conversion, which I kept aside and made a copy of the CD. In the first CD I was stunned to see my beautiful bhabhi in some closed room standing in front of young girl who was moving her hand all over my Rupali bhabhi body.

I though my Bhabhi was a lesbian so she was not interested in my brother or something like that.

I went mad seeing two women’s standing naked with their bodies entwined, kissing and touching each other. Rupali bhabhi seems so sexually pent up that the other girls kisses and touches, had her first orgasm, standing and trembling as her body was swept over with a shattering orgasm.

She clenched the girl who seems pretty young tightly as she wailed loudly and came. The other girl made her lay Rupali bhabhi in a big sofa and then proceeded to touch those lovely breasts of Rupali bhabhi's. Could see on the silent video her lips open and could feel and make out she was moaning. The girl immediately started sucking them one by one and I was fully aroused seeing her thick stubby nipples.

Rupali bhabhi was moaning with desire and the young girl was too busy sucking, biting and fondling her breasts to pay any attention to the rest of Rupali bhabhi. Rupali bhabhi, being the bigger and stronger of the two pushed the young girl to the other side and roughly parted her legs and her head disappeared between the young girls legs.

I thought what the hell my bhabhi is into. I couldn’t come to know what she was doing between her legs but the young girl was beyond control as she shattered her body left to right to left as Rupali bhabhi was between her legs. Could make out the young girl too was full into her orgasm with what my bhabhi was doing.

Could see Rupali bhabhi lift her head and pulling her hairs making her sit and started kissing her small breasts, biting, sucking and nibbling them at will. While she was tearing the young girls breast could see Rupali bhabhi putting his hand between her legs and the girl spread her legs and Rupali bhabhi shoved in her finger into the young girls wet cunt.
Like Reply
She then added one more finger and started finger-fucking this young girl. Rupali bhabhi was consumed with passion and loved the feeling of power over this young girl as she furiously fucked her rapidly with her fingers and seeing the young girls face said to her something. The young girl moaned as Rupali bhabhi brought this deliriously moaning babe to yet another series of orgasms.

I was wondering why did the GOD made us with external piece of meat hanging between our legs just to piss and jerk off as these women’s literally don’t need them at all.

The next thing what I was yet more exciting as Rupali bhabhi withdrew her fingers and quickly inserted them in the young girls mouth making her suck off all her cunt juices.

Rupali bhabhi pulled the young girls hair and made her suck her breast and pushed her back on the sofa. The young girl bent down and brought her mouth to her clean shaven cunt and her head disappeared between my bhabhi’s legs now. This was the same scene which now my bhabhi was moaning and writhing in full pleasure.

This went on for another 10 min with the girl sucking her pressing her breast and in between kissing her.

I shut the video I was not able to go through more seeing them in lust and enjoyment and I with my cock to the full unable to even masturbate out there in the office.

While I inserted the other CD proved me wrong and I was stuck as she was sucking that bastard Maqdoom’s cock and that too in some closed office. She was sitting in a chair and he rested his ass on the office table. This video which was supposed to be big was pretty short but worth billions. My hand went into my crotch as I saw him spraying his cum and she greedily took it in her mouth.

At the same time seeing his cock made me happy that my cock was much bigger then his and my bitch bhabhi is surely going to love sucking mine. I got a call from Mr. Patel and asked me how the thing was. I thanked him and told him that I am transferring the money.

His words stuck and as he became greedier and told me, “well Mr. Raju I didn’t knew she was your bhabhi and top of that she comes from a influential family. As per my sources her brother is going to stand in Municipal Election this year, so I could like to double up my rates”. I just controlled and told him, “Well Mr. Patel I think so that’s totally unethical from your side, isn’t it”.

“Mr. Raju I know with this documents I sent to you can easily gain your share in your brother’s company rather then you bhabhi, please go through the audio cassettes too you will get more information about your elimination.”
Hearing that I was shocked that not only he removed all the records but came to know what all is going in the family.
Like Reply
“Mr. Patel I think so you might have gone though the CD don’t you feels like fucking my bhabhi, don’t you think so she can satisfy you”.

“Mr. Raju I already have clients whom I can easily have any beautiful women at my disposal any time I want”

“Come on Patel saheb don’t you think so you should try this deal out of being with a beautiful women, where she will do everything which you never thought of the same” I convinced him for the same

From his voice I knew, “are you sure or joking”

I convince him, “Patel saheb I promise she will be there for you, you took 2 weeks, give me 4 weeks I will personally call you to fuck her, what do you say”

“I am not that interested in all that stuff but don’t mind having some quality time too. If it is that ok but are you sure what you are doing. Anyway up to you, but you make my other payment as I have to make those payments” he said.

I asked him, “Mr. Patel how do you manage all this thing”.

He said to me, “Raju Saheb that’s my trade secret and I make my clients happy, aren’t you happy’

I said, “Yes I am very much happy with your work. I am transferring the funds do wait for my call”

I was in two minds what to do, because I didn’t have any patience at all after seeing the same. I knew that she won’t take over the company and only point of contact right now was her wet beautiful cunt.

Like Reply
I went to bhaiya’s cabin and he like always was busy. I knew he was pretty busy as there some conference with a new Holland based company and those people has already just come in today in the morning.

He was pissed of when I asked him, “Bhaiya, bhabhi ke pas 30 crore hai, jisme apko kitna diya”.

He just banged the pen down looking at me said, “Raju tere pas kuch kam nahi”.

Then he suddenly he looked at me and told how do you know all that.

I calmed him down, “Bhaiya please I am just helping you man, bhabhi ko phone karu, she wants 50% of this company in her name. Tell her you are giving the same and ask for those 25 crore balance amount”.

He didn’t understood what I told, “for those 25 crores you want me to give 50% of this company to her which belongs to you. Why do you want me to do the same, when you know this company is having order worth 250 crore + right now if get this Holland order”

“Bhaiya 10 min mere liye free ho jau, in fact apke liye” I said to him.

He called up and spoke to her and told her at first about the money. She said she wants him to complete the formality with respect to transfer of the company shares. He agreed the same as he was in urgent need of the same. She made him hold off and suddenly told him that its ok as it is not the right time will speak regarding the same some other time and told she has important meeting will call him back and kept the phone.

He looked at me in a smiling face and said “what the fuck you did, which I couldn’t do for the last 6 month”. I asked him “what happened, what she said”. He said, “Hearing the same her voice she started mumbling and kept the phone telling she is busy in a meeting”.

I knew it’s the right time. Bhaiya asked me, “yeh sabh kay what is that I don’t know and you know”

I said to him, “teri lottery that too Jackpot laga hai bhaiya”

At the same time Pankaj our manager project came into call us, as we were late for the meeting. He started packing up and looked up and said, “aren’t you coming”

I looked at him and said, “what you want me to do visit this meeting or take care of your wife”.

He stopped packing and said, “what have you done, I hope you are not putting us into trouble, you know Choudhary uncle very well”.
Like Reply
“Bhaiya Choudhary uncle will kill her don’t worry and wont harm us, but you tell me what you want to do” I was looking at him in his eyes

“I don’t know what you got Raju, be careful and make me men in front of that bitch. I will be happy” he was bit soft saying the same.

“I will do that bhaiya” I assured him

I was about to leave at that time he called me from behind and said “Raju you still feel like fucking her”

I came back to him, “with your permission bhaiya”

He took a deep breathe, “you b…..( in fact here he was going to call me bastard, but stopped in between with just b in his mouth ) ahh asshole go aish kar. Lagta hai I might be the first person to tell his own brother to go and fuck his wife”

Hearing the same I was really happy, “what time are you going to come today” hearing the same he was stunned, “what time means are you” frowning his eyes looking at me.

“You damn”, again nodding his head he started understanding what I was going to do and told me, “I wont come today at all, but make her bitch rand banha uska make her prostitute. Make her fuck with cheap guys with beggars I don’t mind.”

Hearing the same, I was more worried then happy knowing why he is telling that,

“Bhaiya she did all that stuff, but why you hate so much”.

Pankaj again came and was telling that they were getting late. I was angry told, “go and start the meeting sir ayenge cant you do that much”.

Vijay calmed me, “Pankaj you go to the hotel and just see they are comfortable I will join you soon”.

He looked at me and said “kay huwa terko why are you angry on him”.

I was angrier like a burning hot volcano that too on him, “bhaiya there is something else”.

He said, “What”.

“Bhaiya I know you very well, you never treated bad to anyone. If anyone backstabbed you, you forgive them, you are telling me to make your wife a prostitute and also telling me to make her fuck with beggars, that’s not you”

“Raju I got to go will speak some other time” he was trying to avoid the same.

“Bhiaya right now”
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply