Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuck bro and sisters
Everyone know Jeja will fuck your sister so to me every body is cuck bro when he make ready his sister for a person to fuck.

My Jeeja is 6.2 inch tall and strong guy and didi highiet is 5 feet only so in standing posion My Jeja lund touch her boobs , he fucked hard that in two years of marraige she has big boobs and thick gaand. one night i seen both having sex, and mastubate after their session and start thinking how she feel but i feel more erection while My jeja tried to seduce my younger Didi and touching her hips .

One day Jeja given gift to my younger sister a sexy panty and ask her to show when wear. i feel erotic but want to know how they get so close while elder didi is hot and sexy
[+] 1 user Likes Ranisahibaxxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-05-2021, 05:55 PM)Ranisahibaxxx Wrote: Everyone know Jeja will fuck your sister so to me every body is cuck bro when he make ready his sister for a person to fuck.

My Jeeja is 6.2 inch tall and strong guy and didi highiet is 5 feet only so in standing posion My Jeja lund touch her boobs , he fucked hard that in two years of marraige she has big boobs and thick gaand. one night i seen both having sex, and mastubate after their session and start thinking how she feel but i feel more erection while My jeja tried to seduce my younger Didi and touching her hips .

One day Jeja given gift to my younger sister a sexy panty and ask her to show when wear. i feel erotic but want to know how they get so close while elder didi is hot and sexy

did he get lucky with her too?
Like Reply
Its a long story
actually normally we neglect when our sisters get teen , we asume them as child.
on my didi wedding my little sister dance wearing tight pyjama and her boobs shake well before crowed of wedding but only males noticed sexy and mine too.
Jeja after that ask her he loves her dance, if make moves for him that she accept and start dancing but Jeja ask her to wear tight shirt and pyjama so dance moves will be more prominent. it happened when young sister was at didi home during her pregnancy.
i can write full detail if anone interested. or can chat on ranisahibaxxx @ gmail dot com
[+] 2 users Like Ranisahibaxxx's post
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 03:35 AM)Ranisahibaxxx Wrote: Its a long story
actually normally we neglect when our sisters get teen , we asume them as child.
on my didi wedding my little sister dance wearing tight pyjama and her boobs shake well before crowed of wedding but only males noticed sexy and mine too.
Jeja after that ask her he loves her dance, if make moves for him that she accept and start dancing  but Jeja ask her to wear tight shirt and pyjama so dance moves will be more prominent. it happened when young sister was at didi home during her pregnancy.
i can write full detail if anone interested. or can chat on ranisahibaxxx @ gmail dot com

yes share full story
Like Reply