Adultery HOMELY HOUSEWIFE TO CHEAP SLUT
Photo 
Hi friends hope you all doing good and safe .

This is my first story and hope u all like it and encourage me going further and kinkier. Any suggestions is always welcome. Thanks for your support. 

The main part of the story evolves around a couple who is of different character and how they are made to become the sex slave of different people according to the situation.

Charcters

Kumar : Husband of Shalini and a businessman
Shalini : Wife of Kumar and an insurance agent
Sanjay : CEO of insurance company and alpha male. He loves to fuck married housewife and make them sex slave for him.
Rohit : Business partner of Sanjay and partner in crime, best friends and bdsm lover.
Kamini : Mother of Shalini a very sexy mature widow 
Dr.Ruban : A physiatrist who is very good at hypnosis friend of Sanjay and Rohit
Rest of the character will be explained at time of the situation.
Let's get into the world of fantasies and black world.

I am Kumar a married buisness man from Chennai. I am normal physic man with little belly and soft type who prefer to be a silent and smooth going type. My wife name Shalini is a jolly type and easy to mingle with everyone. Her major attractive parts are her tits which is eye catching for all the men crossing her. They oogle at her as if they have seen a treasure. Her boobs are stiff and always ready to be released and can be easier to  trace the size and shape of her boobs even in fully dressed. Second is her ass which makes every one go mad at her swaying ass. When men see her in jeans they think of stripping her then and there and ass fuck her. Shalini mostly likes to wear modern dresses even after the marriage. She is a housewife and like to wear modern dress even in home. Our sex life was smooth like evey thing and we were happy married couple since she joined the insurance company which was a big mistake of our life.
[+] 1 user Likes Bluedragon143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Friends your suggestions and kinky ideas are most important for further smooth going of the story so pls comment any suggestions. Further continuation is on process will update based on suggestions
Like Reply
wow good start keep going
Like Reply
(29-04-2021, 06:30 PM)Hotyyhard Wrote: wow good start keep going

Thank you bro keep encouraging
Like Reply
In the last part I said the biggest mistake was to allow my wife Shalini to take the job offer in this part I will tell why 

Shalini is an graduate from very reputed college and after her studies she got married to me and time flew very fast. One day Shalini and me were having a chat in our home where  she said she feels bored at home and she thinks of going for a job. I was primarily against the idea but she consoled me that she will be fine and then I accepted and asked her if she has any company in mind. Later she told me that her mom once said her company which she was working as insurance agent is looking for female agents and that she should apply for the post. I was happy since the company where she is going to work has her mom as companion so that someone can take care of her in difficult situation so I readily agreed. She called her mom and told that she is ready to accept the job offer. Let's look into the infrastructure of the company . This company is owned by a famous multimillionaire Mr. Reddy who is said to be father of Mr Sanjay. After his father Sanjay became the new CEO of the company . A few note about Sanjay here, He is about 48 yrs of age with white complexion, a regular gym going guy who can knock any male within 2sec with his fists. He can make any women go crazy for him just with his look and smile. He even has a large group of ladies in his company who is willing to spread their legs and get fucked by him but he has very few selective whores in his company. So back to the story Sanjay calls Kamini into his cabin along with the data sheets of her insurance sales. Kamini becomes nervous once she recieves the call from Sanjay not because of the sales report but thinking about what will be her situation when she goes inside the cabin. Yes guys u guessed it right Kamini is one of the selected whore of Sanjay and she knew that once she steps in she will be fucked like a cheap slut in road side who cares nothing but money.  Kamini gets the report and goes to the cabin and knocks the door. 

Sanjay : Yes come in

Kamini : Good morning Sir

Sanjay : Good morning slut 

Kamini was addressed as slut and she never cared about it

Kamini : Sir here is thse sales report u asked and she hands over the report

Here is a few description about Kamini

Kamini is a widow of 43yrs who looks still young and energetic always wearing saaree and her blouse is always low cut and one can easily see the cleavage due to transparency of the saree. Her boobs are always jingling while she takes a few steps no matter how she walks. She maintains her stats and very very active in sex even after the death of husband. She used to get fucked by her husband each and every single day no matter how tires her husband comes home she rides his cock and then go for dinner. Her husband's death due to heart attack came a severe blow for her. From then she has never fucked any man but masturbated with her finger only to slow down her itching in her pussy. Back to the story

Sanjay : you look so gorgeous in this saree my spl slut

Kamini : Thank you Sir

Sanjay : You know the drill back to your duty

Kamini : Sir what if someone come inside

Sanjay : don't worry no one will come 

He then calls his secretary and tells no one is allowed to come inside until I tell you and disconnected the phone. 

Kamini : OK Sir and starts unzipping his pants

Sanjay :  stripp your cloths  I don't want my slut to be dressed in my cabin

Kamini takes off her saree and then came off blouse followed by red bra and matching panty.
Kamini was like a Khajuraho statue standing fully nude at the service of her boss.

Sanjay keeps on fondling her tits a wave of current passes throught kamini's body and suddenly Sanjay takes one nipple inside his mouth and starts to suck it. Kamini feels getting aroused and feeds him the other nipples. Now his hand is rested on her pussy filled with her juice due to teasing of Sanjay. He starts to fickle the rose bud and wow she starts to moan loudly and begs him to lick her pussy which happily he did . Sanjay inserted his tongue deep into her clean shaved pussy drinking all of her pussy juice. The energy juice which he drank made him to become very aggresive that he at one point of time he bite her pussy lips and starts to lick her pussy even more harder. Kamini was not ready for that attack and she dint think he would make her go crazy she was in seventh heaven forgetting the place and in what situation she is. She is only enjoying the sudden attack on her pussy which made her to squirt her heavily. Now he releases the beast from his pants and shows to Kamini who knows what to do next. Yes she was on her knees with the biggest cock she had in her life and starts to lick it from the bottom till the bud and shoves it into her mouth with slight moan . Sanjay was enjoying the mouth treatment he is receiving from one of the gorgeous slut he ever had. Saliva was dripping the rod from sucking and she never bothered about the sound of her sluurrrpingggg echoed throughout the cabin. Sanjay was on the edge of cumming but controlled it and removed it from her mouth. He made her stand up and kissed her mouthful. Now both of them are very eroticly aroused and her pussy flow like fountain she needs her master's cock to drill her pussy and make her cum for her master. While she was in arousal and waiting to be ravaged she hears Sanjay's mobile ringing and saw the name as Rohit calling she felt double aroused. Sanjay attends the call and puts in speaker mode all the while he was teasing Kamini's pussy with his cock and not inserting. Kamini could not held long and requested Sanjay to put the cock in her pussy and fuck her hard. Sanjay was enjoying the show of her slut begging to fuck her. He got a kinky idea and told Kamini who needs to be fucked harder that if she needs the cock in her pussy she should convince Rohit and get his permission to fuck her. Kamini was very much embarrassed by the situation she is now and slowly pleads Sanjay not to do this but he is not in the mood to listen finally giving up the hope she speaks with Rohit 

[+] 2 users Like Bluedragon143's post
Like Reply
Keep it up
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 01:55 AM)Sincemany Wrote: Keep it up

Thank you bro
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
(29-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Bluedragon143 Wrote: Friends your suggestions and kinky ideas are most important for further smooth going of the story so pls comment any suggestions. Further continuation is on process will update based on suggestions

First mother, then daughter  - >
           Mother has already surrendered. How is she going to corrupt her daughter
           Want to see mother create situations for daughter to be alone with boss.
           But Daughter should not know of Mother's addiction. She should have her own addictions
           Slowly but steadily both should end up on same line - Daughter covering up for mother and Vice Versa

And Love to see mother/daughter sex....Front of Boss's and behind. They relationship should be more and more sex based with each other exploring other's bodies from top to bottom
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
New update coming soon
Like Reply
Nice Start...........
Like Reply