Fantasy Sex escapades of sexy wife Story
Hello everybody I am Yogita, I am back with another real life experience not mine but one of my friend. Names changed as per her request. Now here onwards please read the story in her own words.

Hi guys, I am Amruta 28 years working wife with loving husband and no children, I got married 2 years back. I am fitness freak and maintained myself with fig of 34-26-34 with fair skin, my height is 5’4”. I am working in company where we have to work in 24*7 shifts. I am sharing my experience with cab driver of my company. We have company transport facility so every day I travel with cab, once I had night shift for two months that time only one driver used to pick n drop me his name was Javed, he was around 40 years in age not so good looking with little pot belly but had good beard. I never had any interest in him, we regularly used to talk on normal things while traveling as for this shift I used to be alone in cab. While our talks I told him that I am thinking of joining driving class, as I don’t know how to drive car. So he asked me “If I don’t mind he can teach me how to drive” I said how it is possible as I am having night n you also work at night. He said we are alone while going home (my shift time is 6 pm to 3 am) so that time there is no traffic also so he can teach me that time and will not take any fees. I was bit skeptical about his proposal but later thought that if I am getting free tuition why I should deny it n I finally agreed to his proposal. That time I wasn’t knowing this is going to change my relation with him.
Next day after office hours our class started, on the way as we went to long deserted road we switched the seat, I went to driver seat and he sat next seat in front. I tried to drive but as I was very scared to drive so I did it all wrong n we missed an accident, that makes me more scared of driving so I somehow stopped the car but immediately got down, he comforted me saying that this is normal no need to worry I will learn but as I was scared he dropped me home.
                                                                             Read Full Story - Sex escapades of sexy wife Story
[+] 1 user Likes undefeatedgod's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Post here pls, Nice start though
Like Reply