Misc. Erotica Teasing an average Indian
[Image: rachana_mourya_hot_gallery_0711121028_003.jpg]

Hello friends. My name is Nisha and i am 32 YO female working with a MNC IT company in hyderabad as a senior manager. I am yet unmarried as i am ambitious about my career and hence gave it the priority. However my parents have started looking out guys for me and i should be married in a year or 2. 

As you all know corporate is a very male dominated world and to get things done you have to really work hard and butter the bosses.
I come from a traditional punjabi family and have been blessed with chubby figure like my mother. I am 5 ft 5 inches tall and weigh around 65 kgs. I wear 38 C size bra [Image: red_smile.gif] . It's rather surprising that i am so open about telling you all this without even thinking twice. This is because after the age of 30 i started feeling lonely and wanted to have a man in my life. But, men have lots of egos and they are always looking for a girl who can take care of the family and cook well. I don't agree to that and hence havent been married yet. At office, i am a typical strict boss to my subordinates. My usual attire ranges from kurtis and leggings to formal shirts with a trouser or a skirt during client meetings. 

As i told you after crossing the age of 30, i started feeling the need to have a man in my life. My professional commitments meant that i was busy the whole day and only came home for dinner and sleeping.

This is about lots of small incidents ( all 100% true and have happened) where i have gone a little far to tease the millions of male eyes which always keep scanning me. It is quite funny being girl to know that men even though they have a wife or a girlfriend get teased so easily and seem to have no commitment to their spouses. It gives me a high and gets my heartbeat racing to get into such situations. It is done purely for fun with no desire to go ahead for anything else. Kindly give me good suggestions so that even today i can try new things.

This is how it all started.

This was when i was in Bangalore.I was staying with 3 roomates in a area called Koramangala. Nobody becomes a exhibitionist just like that. I t was life as sual for me, work hard and on weekend complete the household chores. Life has become very monotonos and in fact a little boring. However, with the mounting work pressure and deadlines i hardly ever had time to sit back and think about it.
My roomates had boyfriends, so they would freak out on weekends. They used to invite me with them at times, but i used to aviod respecting their privacy. I would spend weekends reading books and improving my skills to get ahead in my career. I am good looking and many guys have asked me out, however i was more career oriented and hence overlooked most of the attention. Thats when this small incident happened

I doze off on a sunday night at around 11 pm after listening to some bollywood music. My roomates as usual had gone out and were expected late. Sunday morning around 6 pm, the door bell rings and as usual i am the one to get up. Being a sunday, i am wearing a pair of black pyjama shorts and a very loose grey t shirt. I crawl myself out of the bed and walk towards the door almost half asleep. As i open the door i see that the "doodhwala" has rang the bell and is serving the flat opposite to ours where Mr and Mrs Yechuri stay. They are a young couple very recently married and also work in a IT MNC. It seems Mr Yechuri is collecting milk today but he was very frequently staring at me in between. I politely smiled back to acknowledge good morning but even after that he was staring in between. Being in partial sleep, i did not pay attention. Meanwhile i went inside to get the vessel for the milk and came back to the door. Meanwhile Mr Yechuri was done with taking milk but still was standing at the doorstep. This is when the incident happened by mistake, while i was giving the vessel to the doodhwala since he was sitting down, i had to bend. Since my t shurt was very loose, when i did bend down, both the doodhwala and Mr Yechuri for about 2-3 seconds got a clear view of my 38 C cleavage. To say it in slow motion, as soon as i started bending down, the doodhwalas eyes shifted from taking the vessel to my cleavage while Mr Yechuri was just waiting for the moment as if expecting it. Since the corridorr light were on, both did not have any difficulty in seeing my assets on display. I realised my blunder as soon as i got up after bending and thought very embarresed about it.Thankfully, i had worn a bra that night else, it would have been horrible. Suddenly my heart started beating very fast as if i had got very scared. I also realised that my t shirt was so loose that it was moving away from my shoulder as if a off shoulder top and showing my bra strap to those preying eyes. Mr yechuri gave a wierd smile and went inside. While taking the vessel back from the doodhwala i made sure that i kept my hand on my t shirt while bending. When i came inside, i got angry on myself as to how did i let such a thing happen. I kept thinking about it at the office too, Mr yechuri is just married and has such a loving wife even then he waited there just for me to bend down to check out my boobs. It seemed weird but it gave me a sense of thrill as well. And this small incident started everything.......

In the last incident i mentioned that how Mr Yechuri our neigbour and doodhwala had seem my cleavage. It was extremely embaressing for me coming from a conservative background. Now, every morning when the doodhwala came, i would make sure to keep my hand on the tshirt and make sure i don't show any skin. The best a girl can do is to avoid such incidents.

However, in the next few months another unintentional incident occured. This time it was much more serious.

It was a Wednesday morning if i remember correctly. I got up early, started with my daily routine of going for a walk, coming back home, preparing tea and some breakfast for myself and waking my roommates up. Today for some reason, i finished my breakast a little late about 20-25 mins late and hence was getting late for office. I quickly cleaned up the utensils and went into my bedroom to get clothes. Our attached bedroom had leakage problem so i went in the common bathroom. I entered the shower and was thinking about today's agenda in office, about various meetings, pending issues, some performance appraisals etc. Those days even while bathing i would not remove my undergarments. After finishing my bath i dried myself a little and wrapped the towel around me. Then i slowly removed my black panty and then my usual black bra and washed both of them. I then put them on the hooks and went towards the dry/today's clothes to wear them only to find out that in the hurry i had forgotten to take my undergarments. This happens very rarely since mostly i am well organized. I had taken my blue legging and white kurta in but couldn't wear it as i had forgotten my undergarments. I took my dry clothes in one hand and the wet undergarments in another and stepped out. I made sure that no one was looking at me and quickly entered my bedroom and closed the door. It was almost 9'0 clock and i wasn't even dressed. I opened the cupboard and took out my dry undergarments. I first took my cream panty and raised my leg to put one by one each leg in it and then raised it up to my hips. Now to raise it further i had to take the towel up so i did take it up and then pulled my panty up tight so that it hugged my bummies tightly. I wear a L size panty. Just as i completed wearing the panty and started to take the bra in my hands, a voice came from behind me,

"Madam, wo leakage repair hogaya hai"

I got so scared at first and for a moment did not understand what to do. Here i was, infront of a plumber in my white thin towel and just my panty inside it . The plumber seemed to be very dark , short and unkept guy who had off white beard, probably in his late 30's. He gave me the same weird smile and then touched his crotch area to adjust something. I soon realized he had got erection, there was some bulge on his zip area, i felt extremely ashamed.On the bed, i had my used undergarments lying, i had my bra in my hand and i came to understand this later but my thin towel was unable to hide my dark brown nipple. To give you an idea of what he must have seen, as soon as i pulled my towel up to raise my panty, he got a clear view of a 30 YO women's gaand within a distance of 8-10 feet. Then he also saw me pulling up my cream panties and then adjusting it to properly hug my bums and my vagina. I don't know why he called me out soon, because had he waited for a minute more, i was about to remove my towel and wear the bra, he would have easily seen my boob curve from behind. But i guess it came as a shock to him too seeing a corporate manager's women's gaand completely naked and dressing up in front of him.

I quickly regained my senses and asked him to move out of the room and told him to wait for me to come. While going out, he again glanced at my chest to notice my nipple impression. I had got the same thrill again, but was also angry at myself and my roommate who should have informed me that the plumber had come atleast when i was going into the room with only towel on. For a minute i just sat down and though about my stupidity. A 38-39 YO plumber, who was dark skinned, all sweaty, highly unkept with saliva dripping out of his mouth had got a erection looking at my large properly waxed, white as milk gaand. The same gaand which many people on the road watch with clothes on, he had just seen it live.
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 2
After the last incident where a extremely shabby and low grade plumber saw my clear white big ass and me wearing my undergarment, it really disturbed me. I could remember that when i looked at him, the first thing i noticed was the bulge in his cream pants. It suddenly occurred to me for the first time in so many years as to how would a his thing look like. Then, i suddenly corrected my thoughts as to how can i even think about a plumbers thing. I am supposed to be married in a few years and would most probably enjoy a good sex life. I told myself that the fact that a stranger saw me half naked is the most disgusting thing that could happen to a conservative girl like me. But then i was also sure that i wasn't going to be married very soon, and i kind of was liking the attention i used to get and thought why not play along when the opportunity comes?
And then i started to tease the men around me, it was something that for now i did within my limits and only when i was sure that i was going to be safe. The only thing that i wanted to see was the bulge in the pants. I love to see it. Was i right or was i wrong, i am not sure but the only thing i was sure was that it gave me a thrill and i loved the attention.

After these two incidents i started to notice the male attention even more, the way my colleagues would stare at my mildly bouncing boobs when i used to walk, the way they used to look at the jiggling bums from behind. The funny part is that when someone would not stare or look, i used to feel that maybe i have dressed too conservatively and hence would then modify the outfit to reveal little more. Yes, me Nisha, a conservative punjabi girl would purposely grab attention by modifying my dressing. 

This happened during my friends wedding in Bangalore itself. My friend called Aarthi was going to get married to her long time boyfriend Sunil. I knew aarthi since my MBA as we were classmates. The wedding was on Sunday so i had to get ready myself on saturday itself as i was going to go to her place to stay over. It was going to be a sleepless night with lots of masti and fun. 

I had taken a Saturday afternoon appointment at lakme to get myself ready for the occasion. I went there just after lunch and informed the receptionist about the appointment. She said that it would taken around 2-3 hours more since there is a huge rush today and they were short of staff. Being a corporate person i am very much particular about timings and this really pissed me off. There around 6 girls more before me waiting for thier turn. I really needed to get this appointment done badly as i had not had a complete session for a long time. I wondered about what could be my options. There were none as i waited for for the time to go. After about 1 hour only 2 girls out of the 6 had gone in. It seemed either everyone had someone getting married. I asked the receptionist who knew me as a regular customer if she could arrange for something. She politely obliged and went inside to check if anyone was free. She then came out and asked me about what all things i intended to do. I told her i needed a proper facial, full body waxing ( armpits, hands, legs, back, everything), eye brow, manicure. She then asked me if it is fine with me if Javed could assist me today, since the 6 girls were busy with other girls and were not going to be free for atleast 2 hours more. I told her yes, but waxing is something that HAS to be performed by a girl. She said she will try but cannot gurantee. The girls were not going to be free anytime soon and if i don't accept it now, i may have to wait for 2 hours more. It was beyond me to let a unkonw man do all this but then i thought lets see how it goes.I told her i would then not go for a full body wax, just hands and legs would be fine. She then introduced me to javed. Javed was a 22-24 YO dark boy who was had his hair colored golden from the front. He seemed to be new here as i had not seem him previously. I told him to be about my requirements and then went inside with him. He proceeded to complete my facial and eye brows and then only two things waxing and manicure were left. It was about evening now and i had to go to Aarthis place quickly too. Javed then went out and came back and gave me a bathsuit kind of thing to change for the waxing. I went in the changing room. I faced the other side of the door and then firstly removed my blue kurti. I was now wearing only my jockey white bra and a red legging below. I then wore the suit into my arms and over my shoulders and then slowly removed my legging. Now, i could see my thick pubic hair coming out of my red panty and i had to get rid of them. Since now i could not go home again i had to get these removed here itself. The thought of javed doing it made my vagina a little wet. I felt very shy about this but had no other option. I saw myself in the mirror to check for signs of unwanted hair and they were almost everywhere. I was going to wear and sleevless choli with a lehenga and it was imperative to make sure i get rid of all the hair. Also, in such functions there is a common area to change clothes for all the women and i did not want myself to be embaressed about such hair. 

I thought i might ask some girl when going to remove unwanted hair from my private parts. I was sure that they would agree since i was a regular customer. Anyways, here i was walking around in a bath suit with only my undergarments inside. I came and quietly sat at my chair. The AC was suddenly feeling very cool and it was sending a shiver on my semi nude body. Javed came and asked me to put both my feet on the stool. Generally waxing is done on leg at a time but i was a little surprised as he asked me to keep both my feet on the stool. When i did that, i had both my legs exposed right uptil my thigh completely white and meaty. The bathsuit was on either side of my legs and on top just a bit lower from my panty. Below this level, my completely white legs were exposed to javed and every other boy inside. Surprisingly i did not feel ashamed and javed sat down and started with the waxing. Not even once did he try to look up and have a peek at my panty which must have been visible from a lower point where he was sitting. He was behaving very professional. Firstly he applied the wax to my legs and properly completed the procedure to get rid of all the unwanted hair and now my milky white legs were glowing. They were as smooth as butter and as white as milk. On seeing this i think javed had got little around because as soon as he was done with the legs and now would be doing on my thighs he adjusted his crotch but his bulge was not visible yet. I thought maybe he had a smaller lund. To wax my thighs properly i had to lie down on a bed. Once i did this, the bathsuit had parted away from the front to reveal the start of my panty and the point of my vagina. Since, all this touching had made me little excited, my vagina had become wet and it could be clearly seen as a wet spot on my panty. I however made sure that my this spot was as much not visibile to javed as possible by keeping the legs together. 

Javed: "Madam, aap pair alag kijiye nahito wax thikse nahi lagega"

I was expecting him to say this, maybe i wanted him to say it but as soon as he said it, i parted my legs and gave him clear access to my thighs. Now, like a slut i was lying down on the bed with my legs parted away and a clear wet vagina leading to a wet spot on the panty. He started applying the hot wax on my thighs and it seemed like a hot lund was touching my thighs. i couldnt believe it but it was really making me excited. The cold AC, myself half naked in front of a stranger who was equally excited and then this hot wax on my thighs. While waxing my thighs, to make sure it got waxed properly javed kept both his hands on my inner thighs and parted my legs even further. I was pretty sure my now that he had seen sides of my vagina since the panty was getting streched. I cursed myself for wearing a bikini type panty which had deep cuts. I don't know if it was my imagination but once while waxing thighs, javed's cold hand or maybe finger touched a area which was very close to my vagina. I for the very first time in my life moaned very slightly. I don't even know if javed heard me moaning but he seemed very engrossed in his work. Once the thighs were over, i was extremely excited and almost was going to ask javed to fuck me. Yes, even being from a conservative family i guess when you get excited you can hardly think about anything else but orgasm. I couldnt believe, so many days i tease guys but here was a 22 yo teasing me to this level. I wasn't going to stop, i was too excited. Javed now told me that a girl will come to assist me for other part of the waxing.But since i was so excited, i told him to continue himself as i did not have time to wait. He was a employee of lakme and new as well so i knew he would not go too far. I also had a reason to feel a male hand on my private part for the first time ever. 

Javed : " Ok madam, aaapko poora body wax karna hai na?"

Javed naughtily asked that question as if to confirm or maybe ask my permission to touch my body. I was too excited 
Like Reply
Great... Waiting..
Like Reply
Javed went out to get more wax and in the meanwhile leaving me alone on that bed in a bathsuit and innerwear. I couldn't understand what was going on, my though process had stopped. My ability to think about the situation and the consequences had stopped. I was just waiting for him to return and then just do something and stop this sudden urge inside my body. I thought i was at the peak of my excitement but maybe i wasn't. 

Javed came back and this time he had got the hair removal cream and a razor which he opened in front of me to confirm that it was new. He then stood beside me and said that we shall now start with the next session. I lay idle on the bed as if a mistress waiting for directions from my master to satisfy him. What happened after that was something that i could never imagine in my life. Javed waked towards my feet and looked at me from there. For a moment our eyes made contact but then, what he did next made me close my eyes. He leaned over his hands on my hips, put his fingers inside the sides of my panties and in one stroke very slowly started removing it and to my very surprise i lifted my butts to make sure that it is removed. I couldn't bear the shame, i just closed my eyes and knew that even though it is something that should not happen, by asking javed to complete the waxing i myself had asked for it. I was now for the first time in my life absolutely "NAKED" from beneath my stomach and that too in front of a stranger. In this process i realized that after waxing my legs when javed left, i had not even tried to cover my body, instead i was lying down on the bed with my knees folded and legs spread. Now, the situation was even more bad, i was naked. Javed could clearly see my vagina, my pantie was in his hands and he could clearly see that i was excited. I had closed my eyes and waited in anticipation of what would happen next. 

The cold wind of the AC and i the hotness of the skin below, i was lying down to get fucked by a stranger. But i knew that Javed would not be able to do anything much since it was a place where there were more than 20 more people moving around. Before i could realize anything since my eyes were still closed javed had sprinkled cold water on my hair over my pubic area and my whole body in one motion shiverred like anything. Now i slightly opened by eyes to take a look at javed and i wasn't surprised to see that buldge inside his black pants. Clearly, he was also very excited to see a 32 year old punjabi chubby girl completely naked below the waist exposing milky thighs and virgin wet vagina. Can it get better than this? Oh yes, for luck was with javed and i was shameless too. Javed started applying the hair removal cream with the help of a spatula over my vagina and in doing do he had rested his cold hands on my thighs. He was careful in making sure that the entire area from the vagina to the belly was properly covered. Now he took the razor and started the process on removing the hair. Once done, he again did something that shook me. He placed his right hand on my wet vagina. I almost screamed in shame and excitement. This guy who earns a month as much as i earn in a day, has just now kept his whole hands on my vagina and is now starting to move over it. Javed then took his index finger and placed it right at the top of the vagina and that moment i let out a huge moan which many other girls would have heard.

Me: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................Bas, kya kar rahe ho tum?"
Javed: "Madam, wo thik se hua ya nahi wo dekh raha tha, thik se hua aisa lag raha hai. Aap abhi kapde pehen lijiye"

I then realized that i had spread my legs so much that my naked virgin , clean shaved vagina which was now super wet was seen my javed within touching distance. Fro where i was, my level could see top part of my vagina and in distance it was javed with that bulge. I was very excited but had to behave within limits. I got up from the bed and was going to the change room.

Javed: " Madam, aapki panty lelo"
I felt so stupid, it did not even strike me that i was walking now without a panty. 
Me:" Kidhar hai, tumne nikal......"
And i realised that what i was about to say was so shameless and i stopped. javed took out the panty from his pocket as if a precious gift which he was giving back.
I snatched my panty and quickly rushed to the changing room to get dressed again for the function.

I couldn't believe, what had just happened was something maybe very routine to javed. nobody had crossed the limits. It was his job and even i had to make sure it to be done and thus there was no lust from any sides but still both of us got excited and almost came to the point of being irresistible. 
I kept thinking about this for a long time and even during marraige.
Like Reply
Good one..
Like Reply
Lightbulb 
This is a fresh incident which i would like to share. This is something that i did just a few days back in Hyderabad. [Image: icon10.gif] 

So, i went shopping with few of my friends at hyderabad central in Punjagutta area. It is a big mall with one of my friend. She is from hyderabad itself so she would know a lot about shopping. The women's shopping is on the first floor above McD's and KFC. I was looking for some nice top's. I was wearing a purple Kurti with a pink legging. We selected some tops for me and some for my friend and went to the changing room. This is where the fun starts. Now this friend and me have known each other for a long time and we know each other's choices too. We decided that she would change first and show me the clothes and then i would change and show it to her. There was a small Q at the changing room. We stood our numbers. The changing room is quite odd to be honest. There are just 3 rooms and the person who you would change and show would have to wait either in front of the room or completely outside. I was waiting outside her changing room which was the one just near the entrance. Neetha tried the 2 tops and one 3/4th jeans which she had taken. Both were looking good on her. Next, i went in. I had taken 3 tops and one skirt of wrangler. Inside i removed my kurti and wore the first top with butterfly sleeves. It was of good fitting, but since i was wearing legging below it looked odd. Then i removed the legging and was standing in front of the mirror in just a red top and black panty. It felt very sexy to look at my perfectly waxed white thighs and legs. I wore the skirt and it was a perfect fit. [Image: smile.gif] 

I came outside and showed it to Neetha, she was astonished! She liked the overall look. I could see other girls looking at my thighs too. Meanwhile i just noticed that the security women who checked our clothes had gone somewhere and a male guard had taken her place. He was eyeing me like a piece of cake.[Image: icon8.gif]. The skirt was not very short but was half the length of my thighs. I went back inside and then removed this first top and now started to put on the second one. It was a backless, halter neck white top. After wearing when i saw in the mirror i saw all my black bra straps sticking out on my shoulder and behind. I thought i must remove it to really understand the fitting of the top. I removed the top and then removed my bra to stand inside completely topless with my breasts hanging. They aren't sagging but since they are of a bigger size, they look like hanging. Meanwhile, Neetha shouted from outside, maybe she was asking me to be quick as there was a lot of people in the Q. I quickly wore the top and came out, Neetha almost had her mouth open, she was scanning my upper body like a man. The bad part was that when i saw around, a middle aged bald man was standing next to me in front of maybe his wife's changing room. His eyes had almost popped out. I then realized that since i had not worn the bra and the top was white, my nipple shape was visible from the outside to Neetha and that man. Also, from the sides, some part of my side boobs was visible to him from one side and the male security guard from the other side. I could only blush to be given attention all around. The guard and the man would surely have got a hard because of this. 

There was this farewell party last Saturday of one senior manager and i was wearing this nice black one piece which i had bought from a place called "AND". I had recently had my legs waxed and hence was very confident in the dress. The length of the dress was up to my mid thighs or maybe a little lower but above my knees for sure. It is a little loose near the bottom end. I had never been to this place before. When i reached the place, the first thing that came to my notice was the low/Indian seating of the place. Now, i was wearing a one piece and to sit with it properly on the floor is not easy. I greeted the manager and wished him all the best and gave him the flower bouquet that i had bought. He escorted me to my team table and it seemed that i was the only girl wearing a one piece. As i was sitting down, i could notice all my colleauges were staring at me. I had to sit between 2 male colleauges as tha was the only place left. As i was about to sit, both these men could definetely see my white under thighs from beneath my one piece. I still kept both my hands on my bums and made sure that the dress does not get misplaced under me. Once i sat down, the men sitting in front of the table were now staring at my legs and some part of my thighs. I had now crossed my legs to make sure only thighs and nothing more could be seen. [Image: smile.gif] 

Now, the position of the table was quite ahead as with most of the low seating places. You have to reach for the table to get things. Wheneva i wanted to pick something from the table i had to shift a little ahead and then bend a little to reach the plate/glass. Because of this action the dress which was getting pushed up over my thighs from the bottom. Due to drinks being served , some men were loosing bit of patience. I could see them continously staring at me and my thigh area. I was anyways confident and knew nothing would go out of place and hence decided it was worth the tease. I was now purposely bending forward and because of which 2 things were happening , one the men in the front could see directly inside my dress from the top and hence could see my cleavage which was shining in the dim lights of the place. Also secondly, due to doing all this again and again my dress had gotten really up over my thighs and hence now they could see much more than my thighs.For a few good 20 minutes they could see the part of my panties which is just over the top of the pussy. As the evening progressed, i uncrossed my legs at times and this gave them a even better view of my black panties. One of the man, a manager was so continiously staring at my panties that even the waiter who was standing understood that something was wrong. Guess what the waiter did? This is the part funny about men, whenever they see a opening they want to make the most of it. The waiter on the pretext of wiping the floor , bent down right in front of my legs as if to clean the floor and for a minute he was peeping directly into my dress and was about a yard away from my black panty inside my milky white thighs. It was quite thrilling. I loved the experience.
[+] 4 users Like priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Nice experiences. Please keep posting
Like Reply
Now, this happened when me and my team had just one a major contract for our company. Our RFP was selected from among the major IT companies and we had a reason to celebrate. The news came by when we were in office and it was friday. We decided to have a party but did not want to go out as we were tired as well. So we decided that we will have a small party today itself at the room of my junior Srikanth. I wasnt very reluctant to go to a bachelor's room since i knew manoj very well. We were a team of 9 with 3 women and 6 men out of which 1 was my boss Hariharan. One of the girl denied to come out and 2 other men who were married also opted to stay out. So now we were left 6 people, 2 ladies and 4 men. We all left early with me and my boss going in his car while the others came in another of my colleauges car. On our way we picked up dinner and also some drinks since it was time to party. One thing to note was that all of us drink so there were no issues at all. We reached the place and were escorted inside by Manoj. It was a small 1 bedroom flat where he and 2 more guys stayed. These 2 manoj's roomates had gone to their hometown this weekend so the place was empty for us to party. I was wearing a black jeans and a blue top with a black shrug.

Time passed by as we had our dinner and along with few glasses of beer. 2 guys got very drunk and were quite sleepy as well so they were half asleep on the sofa in the hall. Now we were 4 of us awake, me, Manoj, Sir and Asmitha. Asmitha was also a bitch as she wanted to get promoted as was doing her best to impress my boss and myself. It was at around midnight 12:30 when everyone else had gone to sleep and we 4 were left chatting when suddenly Asmitha said that lets not sleep, why not we play something. It was a great idea i thought, as it was getting boring. We thought of playing cards and monopoly but thought it was too kiddish. Asmitha suggested we play truth and dare. It was just the invitation needed for manoj who readily agreed. I was almost drunk as wasnt very aware about things going around, maybe manoj had sensed that. So we started the game and initially it was about truth and the questions were about personal level, did you have a boyfriend? , do you like anyone in office ...etc etc.

About 40 minutes later and 1 more bottle down, the bottle pointed towards Manoj. Asmitha asked him if he thought i was hot? Manoj instantly replied yes. I had a blushing smile on my face. Again 10 minutes went by with questions getting a little more personal. We decided it would be last round and we could ask anyone 1 last question.

Asmitha: Manoj, tumhare lund ka size kya hai? ( Me and Asmitha were drunk so really wasn't very aware)
Manoj: 12 inch ka hai

Manoj: Asmitha, tumhare bra ka size kya hai?
Asmitha: 34 C hai

Sir: Nisha, kya tumhare periods chalu hai?
Me: ( I was confused as to why did he ask that) Nahi, 10 din me due hai

Me: Asmitha, aap sir ko ya manoj ko kise bed pe leke jana chaengi ?
Asmitha: Dono ko saath me ( A big laughter broke out after asmitha replied)

Sir: I dare all of you to play strip poker

Lots of pegs down, me asmitha were quite drunk but still mildly in conscious terms with what was happening.
As soon as sir said to play stip poker, asmitha screamed in joy as if she was just waiting for the opportunity. I knew she would love to get in good terms with the boss and get a promotion or something. My first reaction was little confused, i did not realize what i was going to do, maybe because i was drunk but also because the second thought that came to my mind was that i cannot allow my boss to have someone else as his primary excitement factor. I wanted to not let asmitha gain advantage , there was a sense of competition around it. What happened next was beyond imagination.

Manoj got the cards very quickly and we sat next to each other. Me and asmitha were in front of each other and both the men were next to both of us such that even they were facing each other.

Manoj was wearing and Jeans and a tshirt while Sir was wearing a cotton jeans and a shirt. I as you know was wearing a black jeans with a blue top and a black shrug with a black slip inside it. Asmitha was wearing a black knee length skirt and a pink colored shirt.

As we were playing the first game very competitively with each one of us cautious as to not to loose early, it was getting tense. It was sir who lost the first game and now we were waiting for him to strip. Asmitha said that she will remove his clothes and he will remove hers whenever they lost ( Another smart move by that bitch). On this Manoj leapt up and said that we both do the same, i couldn't say no.
So asmitha moved almost into sir's arms and one by one removed the buttons of his magenta shirt. While removing the shirt from his body, she made sure she touched greased her palms on his shoulders and chest. He was wearing a vest ( baniyan) inside and his arms and shoulders were looking attractive. He wasn't very comfortable at the start but later got used to it.

The next game then was lost by asmitha and now you could imagine her excitement of getting stripped by her own boss. As she was wearing a scarf over her shirt, all sir could do was remove the scarf and then the game continued.

Then for the next 2 times it was manoj who lost the game and i had to first remove his shirt and then his pant.
Manoj both the times was too excited for the prospect of me stripping him. For the first time , i had to remove his shirt.

When i went forward towards him, he leaned back a little. This forced me to lean down a little and then reach for the buttons of his shirt. As i leaned forwards a very little portion of my cleavage was visible to him. He was surely getting excited. A woman was now leaning forwards towards him, showing cleavage and stripping him. I continued with the removing the buttons of his t-shirt one by one. To my surprise he wasn't wearing anything inside as i could see when i was opening the buttons. I also had to remove the t- shirt from his body so this way my hands scrapped his muscular shoulders. At the very end while removing the shirt i had to almost go into his arms, because i had to lean too much towards him to get his shirt out of the body. As i did that because of too much drinks i fell into his naked chest and arms. He held me tightly on my back. The very next second i freed myself and came over to my seat and sat back. Asmitha giggled while sir sighed

I had thought it was over but he lost again and this time it was his pant.

As soon as he had lost, he looked at me with a sheepish smile as to he was just waiting for this. We were sitting in front of each other now, as soon as he lost, he quickly got up bare chested and came and kneeled in front of me. At first i did not understand but later i did. I wanted to get it over quickly so it started removing his pant. The tough part was the belt. 2- 3 times when i tired to remove it all i was managing to do was to touch him at his thighs or on his stomach careful not to touch anything else. My boss was looking at him and smiling while asmita was giving the look as if she does this everyday. Finally i managed to remove the belt, but by then i could see a big bulge in manoj's pants. It was very big, about 4-5 cms away from my mouth. I felt very embarrassed so to what am i doing. Now, manoj got up on his feet and asked me to kneel and remove his pant. It was a typical blowjob position with his thing protruding out of his pant. I now had to remove the buckle of his pant and the zip. In this process my hand touched his man part about 2 -3 times especially while removing the buckle. I unzipped his pants and then removed it from his sides to reveal a blue colored jockey underwear with a huge bulge. The smell of his excited private part had got onto me and i was getting excited. Manoj went and sat at his place with nothing but his underwear on. Asmita and me both could not control looking at his part over his underwear. It was pulsating.

I was thankful it was over at the same time getting excited about the game.

I don't know what got into me but then i made sure that i don't play well and lost the next game.

This time an almost naked manoj came to me and firstly removed my shrug. It was easy and he did not try and touch me anywhere else.

i wanted something more so i went ahead and lost another one. This is where it got interesting. Without the shrug the next cloth for me to remove was my blue top. Manoj and sir were looking at my breasts with expectations as to now finally they would get to see my milky white skin.

Manoj came forward with his face at the level of my breasts. He then with his both hands held the ends of my blue top and started removing it. I lifted my arms in the air to ease manoj with removing the top and for the next second all i knew was Manoj sir and asmitha both were firstly shocked and then smiled. The bulge inside manoj's pant's got bigger as he adjusted his part to now become completely erect. I then came to realize about 10 seconds later that manoj had in fact also removed my slip and thus now i was sitting in front of my colleagues with just my black bra covering my breasts. Sir and Manoj were scanning my body like never before. My bra was a full coverage bra but still quite a bit of cleavage was visible. Manoj was in his underwear with his erect penis and i was sitting with just bra and possibly erect nipples inside my black bra

The clock had struck 1 AM and i was getting little dizzy. Although me being just in a bra and manoj in his undies with his part firmly erect it was a different atmosphere.

Slowly as the game progressed i managed to not loose even a game while my boss was striped down to his pant.

Asmitha then understood the tricks of the game that i was playing and understandably lost the next 2 games one by one. As she was wearing a skirt and a pink colored shirt, my boss came forward and one by one removed the buttons of her shirt. Once done, her pink slip was on view as she removed the shirt from her arms.

In the next game she lost again and now boss had to remove one more cloth. Ideally it should have been her slip but we all were surprised when she announced that it would be her skirt which would go off. Sir got a green signal. Asmitha got up and came in front of sir. Sir then put his hands on the sides where he removed her buckle. Her skirt was quite tight at the waist so sir had to lower the zip quite a bit to make it loose as to remove it from her legs. There was anticipation in the air as the zip was lowered to find out how would she look with just her panties on. I could see manoj touching his tool to adjust it as it was firmly erect now, almost pulsating to fuck any damn vagina in this world. Then, something happened which was a sight to see. Asmitha's skirt was lowered and there she was standing with her 38 size butts with her tight pink panty which could hardly cover her vagina in the front and most of her pure white ass was visible. Her panty was tightly secured in her pubic area, but there was one more suprise something which came to notice when she sat down. Her panty had a moist spot right at front of her vagina! So even she was excited indeed looking at manoj. Since her panty came to view, everyone was just silent, we knew we had just crossed some limits.
[+] 3 users Like priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
The clock had struck 1 AM and i was getting little dizzy. Although me being just in a bra and manoj in his undies with his part firmly erect it was a different atmosphere.

Slowly as the game progressed i managed to not loose even a game while my boss was striped down to his pant.

Asmitha then understood the tricks of the game that i was playing and understandably lost the next 2 games one by one. As she was wearing a skirt and a pink colored shirt, my boss came forward and one by one removed the buttons of her shirt. Once done, her pink slip was on view as she removed the shirt from her arms.

In the next game she lost again and now boss had to remove one more cloth. Ideally it should have been her slip but we all were surprised when she announced that it would be her skirt which would go off. Sir got a green signal. Asmitha got up and came in front of sir. Sir then put his hands on the sides where he removed her buckle. Her skirt was quite tight at the waist so sir had to lower the zip quite a bit to make it loose as to remove it from her legs. There was anticipation in the air as the zip was lowered to find out how would she look with just her panties on. I could see manoj touching his tool to adjust it as it was firmly erect now, almost pulsating to fuck any damn vagina in this world. Then, something happened which was a sight to see. Asmitha's skirt was lowered and there she was standing with her 38 size butts with her tight pink panty which could hardly cover her vagina in the front and most of her pure white ass was visible. Her panty was tightly secured in her pubic area, but there was one more suprise something which came to notice when she sat down. Her panty had a moist spot right at front of her vagina! So even she was excited indeed looking at manoj. Since her panty came to view, everyone was just silent, we knew we had just crossed some limits.

The situation had gotten tense, one man was down to his underwear with his penis erect and tempting, one young girl had down to her slip and her panty and was looking absolutely sexy! Any normal man would die to fuck her then and there. The other man was still not stripped as much, but was definetly in a mood to do anything that the women would desire. And last but not least, I was sitting with just my bra on my upper body with my cleavage visible to people who lust for it every day. You could imagine the tension in the air, all four of us were excited and were pretty much in a state of trance.

The game continued as we all waited to see what would happen next, what would be the climax of this very weird and exciting moment. Next, asmitha lost another game very unexpectedly. I don't think this time she planned for it as even she was shocked. Was it going to be her slip or will she dare and remove her panty which by now was a bit wet and stuck firmly on her ass? It's the slip, she announced and without any help she parted it away from the body the very next second. There she was , a sexy 24 year old office executive of a IT company in her super sexy (Blue) Bra which seemed 36C and a pink panty. Everyone was looking at her for a moment , her pair of breasts looking as tempting as ever. For a girl who would not even show a hint of cleavage during other times was sitting almost naked right in front of Manoj who crotch could easily reveal his pubic hair and the outline of his erect penis.

Next, it was Manoj who lost the game. We would never know if it he cheated to loose but it was evident he was all excited. I was the one who was supposed to now remove his underwear. Manoj (son of a bitch) then slept on the floor so that i would have to remove his underwear as if we are having sex. I did not know why i did that, but i leaped forward with both my knees on either sides of his butts and my ass on his thighs almost as if a women on top position came down towards his crotch with my mouth inches away from his penis. I had never seen a penis live before so i was a little nervous. I slid my hands on either sides of his hips and tired to force the underwear down, but to my surprise and naive behaviour did not understand that the underwear was stuck because of the erect penis. Asmitha smirked and manoj had a small chuckle. Now i had to still do it, so i slid by right hand in the middle part of his underwear, removed it carefully from under the stuck penis just to keep it over it. My nails now had touched the upper part of his penis as manoj heaved a sigh a moan. I quickly then forced the underwear down to reveal a black muscular erect penis right in front of me. Asmitha had her mouth open, and even i was quite taken back by size of it. I wanted to touch it but was afraid. The underwear was still stuck now on the sides of his balls even though manoj had lifted his butts to allow the underwear to slide down. This time manoj did not chuckle but waited for me to act. Sensing a chance, my soft female hands touch the base part of his crotch to take it up slightly and force the underwear down and while doing so, without my sense, my palm had taken hold of his penis while my other hand made sure i removed the underwear finally from both his legs. For manoj, his boss was in her bra . on top of him in women on top position ,holding his extremely erect penis in her palm. Manoj Moaned, kept his hand on my hips and forced me down from women on top position to now, me sleeping right over him. he started kissing me wildly on my neck, my cleavage with his left hand on my butts caressing and pressing them over my jeans . My hair were all over his head and nobody else could make out what was happening under it. I was excited to the core, succumbing to a extremely sexy situation. Manoj's penis was right on my crotch over my jeans, my boobs pressing against his chest and his lips kissing my neck like a hungry tiger.

"Manoj?" Came a known voice of another person who had come with us but was sleeping. We both looked at him and i realized how far i had gone. I was embaressed , did not know what to say. I got up hurriedly with both my palms covering my cleavage. It took about a minute to find my clothes and put i put them on asap. By then, asmitha also had done the same.
[+] 3 users Like priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Nice update.
Like Reply
what a fantasticsexy journey.. loved all your experiences
Like Reply
Full story plese ?
Like Reply
My ride back home:

The work at office was hectic I
looked at the time on the office clock. 11:15 pm. I had a customer message to
solve. I had started working from 8 am in the morning and I was dead tired at
11:15 in the middle of the night I could not understand a single line of code
written by me, let alone trying to figure out other’s code. It all looked like
matrix stuff. Something went wrong with our software bought by our customer.

Probably some smart ass changed
some lines of code and the entire program went into infinite loop and now it’s
up to me (offshore team as they would call it) to save the world here. I looked
around from my cubicle, emptiness an array of empty tables and chairs, monitors
, phones, white boards filled with threatening undecipherable algorithms, empty
conference rooms where fiery heated discussions and exchange of ideas from one
brain to another

I had taken place were now the
only silent spectators to my quest to solve these bugs tonight. No living
creature in sight near and far. Probably they were all sleeping comfortably in
their bed. My manager had a heart made of pure 24 carat solid stone.He left
sharp at 5 pm in his newly bought Honda city to avoid traffic. But before
leaving he send his last e-mail addressed to me cc’ing the customer that the
issue will be solved by EOD no matter what (of course end of day meant that my
day should

Only end when the issue is solved
even if it took me whole night and the next day morning to finish this. He came by my seat before leaving and gave me
his dumb smile. He did not have a clue what the issue was but he acted in such
a way that if the issue had it been addressed to him he could have solved it in
10 mins straight. Hey Deeps! That’s his style of addressing me, short form for
Deepti I think it won’t take long right?

Piece of cake for you: I kind a
have a feeling that whenever he talks to me he looks at my breasts rather than
my face. With my appraisal just around the corner I could do nothing but to give
him my “Colgate” smile. His stare was still fixed on my breasts. He
somehow got back to his senses and forced his eyes to look at my face.my lips
to be more exact. Mail me the status before you leave, dont forget that ok? I
nodded and he smiled again and he left.

Here I was now still trying to
fix this bug. My neck hurt like hell. My backbone was so strained that it could
crumble anytime. My fingers hit the keyboard and it sounded like what? Typewriters!
How hard do they make this keyboard nowadays? My brain had given up on this
issue long back but I knew I had to somehow finish this. I went back to
debugging. At close to 11:51 on my computer screen I finally figured out the
solution.

Though it was quite simple I was
in a state of bliss my neural network which understands logic still works. Thank
God for that I jumped around in my cubicle I would have happily ran naked
screaming eureka all around the office but that’s madness.Couple of more years
doing coding and I would reach that state too. Earlier today morning i randomly
picked a shirt and a long skirt for work from my cupboard.

I felt so lazy to even choose a
proper dress. This shirt was so loose fitting now. That’s cos I had lost a
couple of kilos after I joined gym. I weighed 52 now pretty ok for my 5 ft 6
inch tall frame. I was 24 now and my mom had put up my new reduced weight pic
in some stupid matrimony site along with the older one. Now my matrimony
profile looked like some advertisement for some weight reduction programme.

Like those before and after
sticker ad’s that you find on some lamp-posts on the roadside. One picture in
which, I looked kind of plump around my belly area and the other one where I
was slim and trim. God save my mom and she gets these stupid calls from some
junk punks who consider themselves nothing less than hunks asking for my hand
in marriage nice try, mister!

I reject them outright much to my
mom’s disappointment, leaving that aside now, coming back to the office, thanks
to the cost cutting measures in my company they promptly switch off the damn
AC’s at 6 pm. It got so hot that i had removed the top two buttons of my shirt.
Though it did no good but i felt a bit relaxed as the air flowed in through the
openings on top of my shirt and also through the sides of the sleeves. I wrote
a long mail to the customer cc’ing my manager on how complex the issue was.

Of course the mail will have the
time stamp which means they will know I was up late night. Happy with today work I called the security guard at the gate and asked him to allot me a cab
home. We had this late night drop facility if in case some poor girl like me got
dumped with work and had to fight all night to solve some nasty godforsaken
issues that no one wants to take up.

The security called my extension
and told me that there were no more official office cabs left so he had to
arrange for some local cab service for my drop. It wilI take him some time
before he could arrange me one I just wanted to hit my bed and sleep like a
log. I dozed off in my seat. The office phone rang nonstop till my brain sensed
some faint sound and ordered myself to come to my senses to pick it up. Hello,
I murmurred.

The security had found me a
cabbie that would drop me home at this ungodly hr. My watch read 12:17 am. My
house was little far away from office. Takes me 1hour 45 mins to reach home in
traffic but today I was hoping to reach in 1 hr at this time of the night. I
packed up my stuff. I took the elevator down to the reception. I signed the
register near the gate and the security guard pointed me to a white Tata Indica
parked near the gate.

I went near the car the front
door was open for me to sit. But there was no driver in sight. I sat in the
front seat and pressed the horn. Coming, maimsaab, I heard the voice. I saw a
man emerging out of the bush. He was taking a leak oooooh bloody hell! In my
confusion to get home I had forgotten to take a leak myself. Out of the blue my
bladders felt heavy as if some unknown force refilled my kidney with urine like
those bartenders fill

Those pitchers with beer
automatically when it’s empty in pubs forcing us to drink more and pay more. What
a stupid comparison to state! I finally decided to hold on to all the liquid
waste inside me till I reach home. The cab came and sat, closed his door.
Touched the feet of a Ganesha’s idol fixed on his front panel and murmured a
silent prayer before turning on the ignition. Nice guy! I confirmed in my mind.

Normally they should send a
security guard along with me but noone accompanied me today. But this cabbie
looked decent with all praying and stuff. I decided not to panic and get some
sleep on the way back. I opened the window and leaned back on the seat. Not
much comfortable but the breeze started hitting my body and i felt cold as my
sweat evaporated. I felt better. I opened window fully.

As he drove faster the wind
started hitting me with stronger force. “You can adjust the seat, madam.
The Cabbie spoke. He pointed me to a lever which pulls my seat backwards.
Ofcourse i knew abt it. I pushed it back and now my seat became a semi sleeper
bed. Nice, I leaned back and closed my eyes tried to get some much needed
sleep. But the wind hit me hard. I had not tucked in my shirt,

Actually my shirt ended where my
skirt started. I had not worn any slip inside. I wore a bra. The wind was
trying to lift my shirt up and there was danger of my entire stomach being
exposed to the driver. I held on to the shirt hard not allowing it to rise. But
the wind was hitting me harder every second. I decided to close the window. I
asked the cabbie to put on the AC. Non AC cab madam. Now it was like a toaster
inside.

Nothing moved. The heat radiated
from the engine making me sweat again. There was water in my bag and I drank it
in a gulp. What a stupid thing to do. Shit! My bladder gave me an error message
now, before it just showed a warning. We techies usually ignore the warning
messages blindly. But error messages have to be solved. Now it sounded like a
“Stack overflow exception where on mother India have you seen a toilet on
the highway when you needed one urgently.

I prayed to god to make this
drive back home faster. I was getting boiled alive inside the car.I was tired my
eyes were drowsy and I feeling suffocated. The driver never gave a damn about my
condition. He kept driving pretending like I never even existed. Can’t blame
him, even he wanted to get back home. He looked like someone in mid 30’s,
father of 2 small kids probably, No mush thank god.

He did not fit the looks of a
psychopath serial killer who hunts overworked, underpaid, bladderfull,
suffocated, tortured, drowsy programmer on her way back home in the middle of
the night nor did he? To hell with my thoughts I decided not to be so paranoid
anymore. All I knew was that I will die in here with everything so hot. I
decided to open my side of the window.

The wind came back and hit my
face with full force I layed back on my seat. The wind now again got back to
its previous job of lifting my shirt up. I kept my hand on my stomach. I had to
apply some amount of force to keep the shirt from getting lifted. This was
draining all my energy. I cursed myself for wearing this shirt today. I closed
my eyes and slowly let the sleep take control of me. My hands started loosening
its grip on the shirt.

My hands slowly slide away from my
stomach, letting the wind take control of my body. I was too tired to resist. I
could feel the wind hitting against the bare flesh of my stomach. It actually
felt very nice. I had worn the skirt far below my belly button I knew I had to
do something to cover my stomach but the feeling was so powerful that I let the
wind touch me all over my stomach.

I regained my senses soon I was
in a state of semi undress the wind had worked hard and lifted my shirt to the
maximum extend possible till above my ribs. My skirt was loosely tied around my
waist. I was sure the faint hair growth was surely visble. I immediately pulled
down my shirt to cover my navel but the damage was done for sure and how long
has this guy seen me like this? I looked at the watch still 12:40.

Probably for 7 minutes I would
have dozed off. I looked at the driver there was no emotions on his face.
Zombie movies would have been inspired by people like him. I again leaned back
to my seat. The driver had also lowered the window at his side. There is no
point now fighting with the wind, I relaxed and lay back. The wind immediately
lifted my shirt high above revealing my navel. This time I did nothing to pull
it down.

To hell with the driver and he
has seen me in this state before. What’s the point of hiding it now. I tried to
relax chai? The cabbie spoke again. What chai? He said he was feeling sleepy so
needed one to stay awake. I said no. The thought of chai again made my bladder
send a shooting pain to my pussy. I clutched my stomach. He looked at my
stomach and then again to my face?

Do you have stomach pain, madam?
I was actually letting this guy take a free view of my exposed navel now. I
said No. The pain in my kidney was unbearable now and reached a stage where i
ll end up dirtying his cab. I gathered up some courage and told him that i
wanted to use the toilet urgently. He looked at my stomach again and said that
there is no public toilet anywhere and i should use the bushes like he did.

I said no way. I ll hold on till
we reached. He nodded and continued driving. The feeling was unconrollable now.
I looked at the driver. He said there is a chai stall nearby and he will buy
one chai and park the vehicle further away and pretend like he is drinking chai
and meanwhile I can go and take my leak by walking little further away from the
main road. Sounds intelligent! But will it work?

I asked him to stop where there
will be no type of life forms within 1 km radius where I am going to pee. He
gave me a disgusted nod. He stopped the car and bought 2 plastic glass filled
with chai. He asked me to hold it. He told me even I can have the chai after
taking the leak. Whatever I was dead scared now. Considering the fact that I let
this cabbie see my navel show for free I should accept that now I have gained
some experience in public exposing.

He stopped the car in a deserted
area of course the vehicles behind us continue to speed past us. Had they known
what I am up to, they would have surely slowed down to get their quota of free
show.Educated, modern, sober woman pissing on the roadside. Wah! What publicity
I gave him back the chai glass I kept my chai in front of the dashboard in
front of me. I looked nervously all around. He looked at me and at his watch.

If you wait some more time Madam
and you can piss in broad day light. Oh, he is making fun of me now. Yes, Yes, has
your fun too I thought in my mind. I got out of the car. I started walking
towards some bushes off the road.Madam! He called me from behind. I got scared
and ran back to the car. What happened? Did someone come? No he replied incase
if someone comes what will you do? He asked me?

I said i’ll run back to the car.
What else? He looked at me again but did not speak back. I was getting
frustrated now my stomach will burst any moment now. What, I shouted at him?
Say it. He looked down and said? How can you run fast with your underwear
between your legs? What? Oh ho like that? He was worried I will loose time to
pull up my panty in case someone sees me.

So what should I do? I ll switch
off the lights you can remove it here and keep it here in the car, wtf? I was
shocked to hear this. I mean agreed he saw my navel, but come to think of this,
every women’s navel is exposed to a certain extend when they wear saree nothing
to be ashamed off, but removing panty in front of a cabbie is a horror story.
No, I told him. I am sorry madam; I was just worried about your safety that’s
all.

Damn it! Why is this guy like
this Ok, I said but, in one condition, you will not look this side. No problem
madam.Actually my panty was wet and I did not want him to see it. What am I
doing at 1 am siting inside this cab. I inserted my hand from below the skirt
as I lifted my hand to reach for my panty. I realized that in this process I am
also lifting my skirt along with my hand.

When my hand reached my thighs,
even my skirt had also been lifted exposing my thigh. I looked at the driver
and he was looking at the other direction. I cannot lift my skirt all the way
up to my panty its stupidity. I let the skirt remain lifted till up to my
thighs. I undid the knot of my skirt. Loosened it and inserted both my hands
and pulled down my panty.

It was such a sloppy action that
if the cabbie was looking he could have seen my entire assests clearly. I tried
to calm myself down. I started taking long breaths. With some effort I pulled
down my panty. I kept the panty back in my bag. But before I could tie the knot
of my skirt and pull down the skirt from below my thighs. The cabbie turned
towards me and asked if I am done. I screamed.

I tried to pull down my skirt
hard but in that haste my hand hit the chai glass kept in front of me and the
entire chai fell all over my shirt and skirt. I jumped as a reflex and my panty
slid down further revealing the driver most portion of my ass. The cabbie in
the confusion and tension automatically brought forward his hand and tried to
wipe away the chai from my skirt pulling it further down bringing my vagina in
his full view.

There was shock in his eyes. The
pain of the hot tea touching my stomach and thighs was also unbearable. I went
into hysteria and desperately tried to cover my modesty but it did no good as I
stepped on my long skirt thereby pulling it further down. The driver understood
my state of mind and clutched both my arms and told me to stop panicking. It’s
alright I tried to cover my pussy with my hands. He again pressed both my arms
with his hands and told me to calm down.

I regained my senses. There I was
with my shirt lifted and my skirt half way down sitting in front of the unknown
person. I stared at him. He opened a small compartment on his car and took out
and cloth. He slowly wiped the chai from my navel. I was in a state of shock. I
was drained and had no power to react. He sensed that. He removed my hand
covering my vagina and slowly wiped the chai from there too.

He then slowly pulled down my
skirt and removed it from below my legs. I was numb. He spread my legs apart
and wiped the cloth in between my things and also wiped my vagina.I was sitting
bottomless in a car now with this driver touching my private parts. Madam he
shook me again. I did nothing to cover my vagina and he has seen me naked below
my stomach.

No need of going to the bushes to
pee, Madam, He said.. He stretched his hand and from back seat he pulled out a
1.5 ltr Miranda bottle and gave it to me. I gave him a confused look and he
kept the bottle in between my legs and pressed the nozzle part near my pee
hole. I was ashamed and humiliated, little aroused, can’t deny that, but yes, i
peed inside that bottle with him watching me.

My mouth was dry and no words
came out. It was like watcing a movie in mute. He took the bottle from me and
closed it with a lid and threw it out of the window. It was 1:20 am and the
roads were near deserted. I sat bottomless in the car too shocked to say
anything. He then raised the window near my side. It was a black tinted glass
and also raised the one in his side. My skirt was lying in the back seat.

He started the car and took it
forward. I made no attempt to wear my skirt. I sat with my legs spread in the
front seat. He stopped the car in a corner of a road. He then slowly made me
lie back on my seat and pulled it back to the maximum extend possible. I was
now lying flat on the seat. He slowly kept his hand on my thighs. I did not
have the power to take his hand off.

My mind screamed that this was
all wrong but I did nothing. He brought his hand and started removing my shirt
buttons. He removed all my buttons and spread my shirt apart. I wore a black
bra inside. He lifted me gently and removed my shirt. He slowly unhooked my bra
from behind and removed that too. I lay stark naked in front of him. He bends
forward and started massaging my breasts.

I left out a moan that’s the
first sound that came out of me after a long time. He bend forward and started
sucking my nipple this hand started fingering my pussy my vagina was so wet and
it had expanded to accomodate not two but three of his fingers. I felt a
shrudder through me as his fingers found my G Spot. I shivered and shook in his
arms as he sucked my pussy clean. I was in such a state that i least cared
about anyone seeing us in this state.

There was sound of the zip
opening and I realized that I am going to get my first sex. But the cabbie did
not insert his tiger in to me but pulled me towards him. I brought my face
close to his penis. I was so aroused that I sucked his swollen head of his
penis and drank his entire sperm when he cum. He fingered me again till I
got multiple orgasms. I lay spent, naked next to the driver. He dressed but did
not let me dress up.

He kept carressing me all the way
home. When we neared my house and he openned his pant and I again asked for his
much needed last blowjob and he kept pressing my breasts and licking my navel.
I finally got the will to get out of the car and go home. I slept peacefully in
my house. Shit! I did not even ask his name. I don’t care much though. Life is
simple Enjoy it. Let’s not complicate it unnecessarily.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
nice work. read it long back on xossip.
pls post the other parts too...
Like Reply