Adultery Journey of innocent wife madhu
Context:
   Madhu is from a village near madurai got married to shankar who works as software engineer in chennai.the story revolves around Madhu and her journey in metro city.

Madhu 25 yrs got married to shankar,it's an arranged marriage . Madhu is a kind of introvert doesn't talk too much but with her friends she is different kind of person.
Madhu didn't have many conversations with shankar before marriage.on the other hand shankar is a modern guy he can build a conversation with anyone such a open type person. To describe madhu she is similar to statues we can see in temple.shankar on other hand average looking guy
After they got married and moved to chennai. They are having some great time together roaming around the city  and spending some quality time.

Madhu always wears saree/chudithar with shawl properly covers her asset.shankar very proud to have a beautiful like madhu. But deep down shankar wants madhu to be modern like his office colleague's . He said to madhu few times about his  wish . Madhu is too shy to make that progress as she is from vilage she didn't see modern girls.but she didn't say no to shankars wish every time she will say I'll try.
After three months of marriage shankar's interest on madhu started to reduce despite of having love sessions with madhu. He always wanted a dominant kind of girl in bed. Madhu will always allow to fuck when then light is off. She is not ready for the kinky stuff shankar expecting.

After six months shankar almost lost his intrest on madhu.madhu started to feel the difference in shankar behaviour.they rarely have sex during that time also shankar will imagine he is with some other women.

As madhu is introvert she doesn't have much friends in thier apartment.her only friend is Keerthana she stays with her father in law and mother in law her husband is working in ship he will come once in six months.

Both Madhu and Keerthana were from village so they have good rapport .

Both discuss about thier family and gossip about other flat ladies.sometime they will go to nearest shops togather to purchase groceries and vegetables.

After few days she got a wapp message from an unkown number ." Hi Madhu"
She replied "who are you". She taught it may be from her college mate.
Stranger: "your friend"

Madhu doesn't know this chat is going to change her life.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start bro... keep rocking bro
[+] 3 users Like rahulganga008's post
Like Reply
Update 2 : mystery friend

Madhu:"is it sasi"

Stranger :"No"

Madhu tried couple of her classmates name but all her guesses are wrong

Madhu: 'sorry I didn't remember do I know you"

Stranger:"maybe"

Madhu: is it some kind of joke

Stranger: no madhu

Madhu: say who you are otherwise I'm going to block you

Stranger: please don't do that I'm your fan.

Madhu tries to find who is it by searching the number in true caller. It shows mr.x
She got confused whose is mr.x and why he is messaging her.

Madhu decided to ignore his messages and she started to watch YouTube videos.

After 2  hrs she checked wapp message from mr.x and got shocked

Mr.x: shared some pictures of madhu captured while she goes for market and grocery shop

Madhu is on panic mode lot of taughts crossed her mind who is mr.x why he took her picture. Is he really my fan as he claiming. She desparately needs the answer for those questions.so she decided to ask to mr.x

Madhu: who are you how you got these picture, who took those picture?

Mr.x: chill I already said I'm your fan. It's duty of a fan to workshop

Madhu taught it may be Keerthana(friend who stays in opposite flat ) who is playing with her wanted to caught her red-handed. So madhu started to responding to mr.x assuming it's Keerthana.

Madhu: you are claiming you are my fan why don't you say your name and where you live

Mr.x: it's duty of fan to know where thier idol lives and what they do.

Madhu: why you are saying ur my fan. What I have done to impress you.

Mr.x: I became your fan no no I'm more than a fan I'm your worhsiper

Madhu still belives it has to be  keerthana and taught of tease her

Madhu: Am I that beautiful in ur eyes.

Mr.x : you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life

Madhu: is it your way of flirting with married ladies?

Mr.x: I'm saying the truth ?

Madhu planned to call mr.x number when she reached keerthana's flat to caught her.

Madhu went to keerthana's flat and  started chatting with her after few mins as planned she called mr.x number and expected Keerthana's mobile to ring.

Madhu called that number waiting to hear the ringtone , Mr x attended the call from madhu . Madhu got shocked to know mr.x is  not Keerthana .

Madhu body shivered when she headed hello from mr.x .
Mr.x: hello madhu are you there

Madhu disconnected the call went back to her flat and lot of taughts going inside her. Who is the secret observer why he is doing this to me.

She know only person who can answer that question is mr.x
She decided to call him again

Mr.x: hello madhu happy to receive a call from goddess 

Madhu: I don't want a fan . Who are you  why you are having my pics .

Mr.x: you already knows that madhu

Madhu: don't bullshit me . I want you to stop messaging me.

Mr.x: what have I done madhu I just I'm fan of yours as a proof I sent those images to you. Check those picture I sent to you did it seems to in appropriate. You are hurting my feelings please don't block me .

Mr.x disconnected

Madhu goes through the picture sent by mr.x . She started the like the way he shot the pics. She felt that what mr.x saying was true

Couple of days went madhu had some good time with shankar but mr.x taughts crossed her mind then and now.

Madhu got wapp notification .
Madhu got a message from mr.x
Mr.x: hi Madhu

Madhu is in dilema whether to reply to mr.x or not
She decided to ignore.

Again another message fr mr.x

Mr.x: madhu please reply me . I didn't do anything wrong

Madhu felt bad mr.x didn't do anything wrong so she decide to reply so she can find who is mr.x

Madhu: I don't message to unknown person . If you say who you are I can think about it.

Mr.x: I'm your biggest fan and admirer of you. observe what's going around you can find me madhu.

Madhu: so you are saying I'm not aware what's going around me?

Mr.x: I didn't meant that . If you have that much confident why don't you find me.

Madhu: is it a challenge?

Mr.x: we can have a bet what do you say?

Madhu: ok I find who you are you have stop bothering me.

Mr.x : ok if you didn't find me you have accept me as your friend.

Madhu accepted the challenge only condition is madhu has to find with in 7 days. To make sure mr.x is around madhu when she goes out he have to send a picture of madhu shot on the day.
[+] 7 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
wow soo interesting start to the story waiting for next update awesome
[+] 2 users Like Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
Good start, different script

Madhu - what are you going to do dear? 

Is Keerthana who see's action every six months going to help you or trap.

Waiting for next updates already.....
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Good update bro
[+] 2 users Like rahulganga008's post
Like Reply
Photo 
Update 3: hunt begins

Day 1: 
Madhu is confident that she can find mr.x all she has to do is to watch who are all having eyes on her while she come out of the flat. And to observe  who are all clicking her  picture using thier Phone

Today she plan to go for a walk in the nearest park.
In madhu's perspective:

"Today I have to find mr.x . If he is one of the flat mate  surely I can find who is coming behind me."

She picked salwar and leginns and shawl to cover her boobs for the walk.

After 5 mins walk she reached the park .usually she wlaks for 30 mins without concentrating on other but today the scenario is different. She started to see around who are all seeing her to her suprise almost whole park is observing her . Most of the guys are using mobiles so she is not able to find mr.x .

She reached her flat after an hour but she was not ready to accept the initial set back.

After 15 mins she got couple of picture from mr.x to make sure he as around madhu.

She opened the first image it was shot with perfect clarity and she started to like the way he capture her picture.
Then she opened the second one and got shocked it was captured at the precise ment when a wind wind hit her and her shawl got displaced and the her boob shape was captured in that image but the pic was awesome she liked the way he shot those pics.

Madhu rellied to mr.x
Madhu: hi mr.x today you won . I have still six days to find you
Mr.x: all the best

Madhu: if you have that much confidence why can u give a clue .

Mr.x: I am ready to give a clue what I will get in return

Madhu:what do you want?

Mr.x: as you lost today shoot a video of you skipping 50 times if you are fit. Otherwise I will give a easy task to you

Madhu wants to prove she is fit so she ready to shoot the video
Madhu: I will send it in 30 mins

Mr.x :  do you need 30 mins to do 50 count 

Madhu: I have shoot that video na it will take time

Mr.x : why don't do a video call and do the skipping

Madhu taught it may be great opportunity to find who is mr.x she agreed right away.

Madhu called mr.x

Madhu: are you there I'm not able to see anything

Mr.x : I'm here only I'm in my bed room lights are turned off

Madhu got disappointed as she is not able to see his face.

Mr.x: what are you waiting for 

Madhu kepta the phone in the table focusing 5 feets away from there and started doing skipping

She is not aware how much she is exposing to mr.x

Once she started doing the skipping her boobs started to bounce . Mr.x is having the view of his life time .

After 50 count she ask for the clue 

Mr x: we already know each other

Madhu: I won't belive you . You are fabricating .

Mr x: then how I got your number?

Madhu belived he has a valid point

Day2:
Madhu and Keerthana decided to go to a nearby temple. Madhu didn't say anything about mr.x to Keerthana. But she decided to use Keerthana to find mr.x. 

Madhu: let play a memory game 

Keerthana: you know I always win against you . You are my bunny.

Madhu: let see . Here is the rules of the game . We need to make note of each person we cross during our temple visit who are all already familiar with us.

Keerthi: it's piece of cake.

They started to temple from madhu's flat
[+] 7 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
Nice one .....pls update
[+] 2 users Like couples2k9's post
Like Reply
Lightbulb 
Update:4 desparate madhu

Both started towards temple madhu believes she can find mr.x with the help of Keerthana.

Keerthana started to memorize the people they crossed during their journey.keerthana felt some one is following then in a hoodie,but she is not able recognise who is it.

After they came back from temple both started to write the names of the person they came across.
Keerthana wrote about 7 names and madhu wrote around 5 names .

They compared the count and keerthan started to tease madhu as dumb country girl " I said na I always wins"

Madhu showed some fake anger and took both the paper and went to her flat and started to figure out who is mr.x.

She shortlisted 3 guys thier apartment floor engineer Vicky age 35, watchman murugan age 50 and raja software engineer staying adjuscent to madhu's flat.

After few hours she got a message from mr.x

Mr.x: did you find me today?

Madhu: dont want to show she shortlisted 3 guys. She said I found who you are.

Mr.x: go ahead and reveal who I am but one condition of you guessed it wrong you have to do the task I'm giving to you and you have only one chance today.

Madhu taught he has to be one among this three because she already feel this guy's are eating her alive while she goes out.

She decided to take the risk to find out if it goes wrong tomorrow we can use other name likewise she can find who he is in 2 days.

Madhu: mr.x you are raja .staying in flat number 501.

Mr.x: good try to be honest I don't know who this raja was.are you ready for today's task

Madhu: i don't belive you prove that you are not raja.

Mr.x : belive me did I lie to my sweet madhu

Madhu : I don't fall for your sugar coated words .

Mr.x: I'm not raja I will give you another clue if you complete the task I'm going to give you.

Madhu taughtif we get a another she was find who is mr.x between the 3 guys she shortlisted.

Madhu: say what's the task

Mr.x: task is simple but I don't think you can pull it of.

Madhu: I can do it don't underestimate madhu.

Mr.x: what if you back down after hearing the task.

Madhu: first say the task I will show what I can do.

Mr.x: I want you to wear short skirt and tight t shirt and come to the Terrance.

Madhu: i don't have those dress.

Mr.x: that's your problem madhu you can one hour to do the task.

Madhu doesn't have much choice she has to borrow that from Keerthana.

But the problem is Keerthana's boob size and hip size are smaller than madhu.she didn't relaized at that time

Madhu went to Keerthana's flat and asked "Keerthi do you have short skirt and t shirt I need it for some time shankar planning to buy simillar clothes to me  so I want to make sure that suits me or not"

Keerthana: are you joking you are looking like a sex goddess all kind of dresses will suits you any way I will loan some of my t-shirts and skirts to you.

Madhu: thanks Keerthi

Keerthi: so madhu is decided to change from traditional to modern .

Madhu: not like that just exploring

Madhu took those dress and went inside her flat and saw the clock it was 6:30 pm already 30 mins gone she still has only 30 mins to complete the task.

She went to dressing table and removed her tops and she saw her bra covered boobs and Keerthana's word sex god crossed her mind. She losed in her taughts am I that beautiful. She looked the clock another 10 mins gone she has only 20 mins left for the task.
In a hurry she started to wear a t-shirt it didn't fit her it stucks above her boobs , she tried other 2 t shirts but every thing we're of simillar size.

She don't know what to do but she don't want miss the clue. She decided to remove the bra and try once.this time t shirt fits her but major concern is her nipple is poking on the soft fabric of the tshirt .then she moved to bottom wear as she doesn't have much time left. So she removed ker kamiz and started to wear the skirt it ends above her knees . She took a shawl to cover her nipple impression and went to  the Terrance before the end time.

She suprised there is no one on the Terrance so she felt bit relaxed as she is not exposing to anyone.

She called mr.x and informed in on the Terrance.

Mr.x: accept my video request 

Madhu accepted the video request as usual mr.x in a dark room.

Madhu focused the front camera on her t shirt and skirt  and said task completed give the clue now.

Mr.x: I asked to wear t shirt and skirt only not the shawl.

Madhu didn't want to waste time because shankar will be there in 8:00 pm so she decided to remove the shawl

Mr.x: go ahead and remove the shawl

After some dis comfort madhu removed the shawl and she is bit embarrassed whether mr.x would found she didn't wear bra.

Mr.x can't belive his eyes he can clearly see the shape of her boobs and nipple.
He doesn't want to want this opportunity so he dicided to tease her a bit.
Mr.x: I'm ready to give you the clue but u didnt do exactly what I asked to do you wore the shawl so it's breach.

Madhu: it's not fair I did what you asked for.

Mr.x : if you want the clue I want you to jump 10 times

Madhu accepted the request and started to jumping with the phone on her hand .

Mr.x having hell of view of braless bouncing boobs.

After completing 10 counts madhu asked for the clue.

Mr.x: I wore red huddie tomorrow.

Madhu: really is it a clue? You are giving shitty clues

Mr.x: if you are intelligent enough you can spot me tomorrow

Madhu: let see

After the call she went to her flat . When she about to change her dress shankar entered the flat with his keys.
Shankar shocked to see her wife in those dress.

Shankar: madhu what's going on

Madhu:.........
[+] 10 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
Great writing. Thrilling. Update fast. We are eager to read what happened next.
[+] 1 user Likes narenkroger's post
Like Reply
Story is nice.
[+] 1 user Likes naani's post
Like Reply
Nice going bro... good work...
[+] 1 user Likes rahulganga008's post
Like Reply
Good story plot
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Awesome start....
[+] 1 user Likes djroxx14's post
Like Reply
Superb ...pls continue
Like Reply
Comeback Madhu.  What else are you 
    >  going to wear or not wear
    >  do or not do
in future

More perverted exposures to flat workers, delivery guys, Roadside romeo's  etc ?    

Eagerly waiting to see you descend into depravity for sake of meeting your admirer [master]
Like Reply
WE WANT TO REGULARLY SEE JOURNEY OF NOT SO INNOCENT WIFE MADHU

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Like Reply
Story line is really a good pick up
happy banana
Love your life.
Like Reply
Update bro waiting.....
Like Reply