Incest Living with cousin in London
"Hello beta, our daughter Priya is coming to London for her masters, do help her getting the initial hostel etc.", called my uncle rather loudly on phone. I asked them to give the phone to Priya and I said, "Congratulations for acceptance into the masters at LSE. I always knew that you are among the brightest. Now regarding your hostel etc, you just come here, stay at my flat and then we will look for something". That sounds like a plan, Rohit,  she  exclaimed.
My cousin Priya is 22 years old, athletic build and a very intelligent and smart lady. And I am Rohit, 24 years old, who have started working in the advertisement industry here.
We know each other from childhood and are very fond of each other.
And I have started preparing me and my flat for arrival. I got all the things cleaned, clothes sorted and bathroom door fixed before her arrival.
She has left Indai yesterday and must be arriving today...
[+] 2 users Like Shivani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I went to Heathrow to take her home. And there she came, in tight t-shirt and slender shorts. And when I spotted me, she gave me such a tight hug that I was able to make out all the muscles, curves, and even the bra straps under her t-shirt. After the hug, I said, "Welcome to London. Hold my hand, and let me take you to my grand flat". "You are looking very fit, btw", I said. "Thank you, yes, I take care of my health and body. You ain't looking bad either Bhai", she said...and we came to our flat, holding the hands together, with her filling me up with all the news from India.
Like Reply
She was very happy to see my flat. It was a one bedroom flat, but was well maintained. I helped her put all her stuff in the cupboards. She had a lot of sexy bras, panties, miniskirts, dresses and crop tops. 
My kind just gave a salute within my jeans seeing that. I hadn't have thought about Priya as a sex object, but seeing her clothes I have no problems in thinking like that. I have no moral standing and I enjoy skin wherever I see it.

I asked her to get a shower to get freshened while I would order food. She took her bra, panty, a ganji and pajama shorts and went to the bathroom.
I was already imagining the sight it would be when she comes out.
I also changed into comfortable pajamas. And when she came out, I almost whistled. I was seeing a while marble statue in silk clothes.
I was wondering how will me and my ever standing lund live with this torcher.
And then came the icing on the cake. She came near me and hugged me tightly and said, " This is a proper hug. I am all fresh and beautiful now, and now it is your responsibility to show me the city". I only half listened as my mind was concentrated on enjoying the poking nipples of her pointy boobs.
[+] 3 users Like Shivani's post
Like Reply
Great starr
Like Reply
Nice story.
Like Reply
Awesome writing
Please update
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Good start.. Just put a long and sexy updates now.
happy banana
Love your life.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
When I got up in the morning, I saw that she was not in the bedroom. And then I went to the kitchen+living room and saw that she was doing yoga in there. She was wearing yoga shorts and a sports bra, with a lot of cleavage showing.. And the perspiration on her body was adding fuel to the fire. I offered her water, which she drank without caring about how much was she drinking and how much was trickling from her face to her bra. It was a tire for me and my lund. It was on the full mast now. I had to keep a hand to hide it.
And then came the bombshell, when she said, "Bhai, I hope my limited amount of clothing is not causing embarrassment for you. If we will be living together in this flat, there will be a lot of times we will be in various degrees of nakedness. Sometimes you will be in your underwear, or just a towel wrapped around your body, or sometimes, me with a towel, or a shirt and a panty or a bra and a towel and so on. So, we should get used to that"
Like Reply
And I was thinking, Neko aur poochh poochh. I said, " I have no problems with what you are wearing or coming out wearing from the bathroom or what you wear outside either. It is your life, live it your way". And she came closer and hugged me tightly saying,"Thank you Bhai. You are the best one, muah". Wow a kiss too, it was on my cheeks, but who is complaining. Taking the cue, I also hugged her tight, saying," You are the best one too..muah muah".
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Nice update quickly
Like Reply
Next some days went very normal as I used to have my shift early in the morning and her college started somewhat late. But one day, I was still sleepy-eyed and I saw an hourglass figure coming out of the bathroom wearing towel and bright red bra. And when I got up, she was trying to fit into the tightest possible jeans, which meant her boobs were jiggling a lot. I got up and asked non-chalantly, "What is happening, where are you going?". Mind you, she was still in her red bra and jeans. She replied, "I have early classes this whole week. Now, you are awake, tell me which shirt looks better, this red one or the cream one?". "Well, your bra will show in the cream one, so red one should be a better choice". "Great point Mr." , She said,and started wearing that shirt. My whole day went just replaying that scene in my mind and slowly caressing my lund.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Nice going if possible try to give big updates
Like Reply
Nice jaldi or bade bade update do yaar
Like Reply
clps Nice story sexy updates banana
Like Reply