Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter 1

"What the hell are you doing here!"
Kayla Jones shouted as soon as her daughter Jada stepped into the house. She hastily put out her cigarette and stood up confronting the high school senior that at that very moment was supposed to be at school.
The single black mother knew damm well that having Jada coming home so early on a Thursday afternoon had only one possible explanation, and unfortunately, it wasn't a pleasant one.
Of course Jada knew her mother would be really pissed and tried to evade her heading to her room.
"Not so fast! You better come here and tell me what the fuck have you done this time!"
Well aware of how futile it was to try to escape Jada dropped her backpack at the couch and faced her mother.
"It was that stupid bitch Holly Montgomery... They suspended me and the Principal is probably gonna call you in for a meeting."
She paused like waiting for her mother to fill the blank spaces, but looking at the growing anger in her face Jada knew that bullshitting her mother was not a smart move at that moment.
"At your age I had to care for a baby which was you by the way... When will you start taking responsibility for your actions?"
"Sorry mom, I was at the restrooms, that fucking white girl..."
"You're the only black girl in your whole senior class; maybe at the whole fucking school, all of them are fuckin' white girls!"
"I know mom, but this time I didn't do anything. I was washing my hands and noticed that prissy bitch had left her bag over the counter..."
"And..."
"Well, you know how all hose rich white bitches dress up just to go to school, so it was one of those expensive Birkin bags, and... well... I just wanted to know what the fuck was inside."
Kayla soon learned that while Jada was searching the bag, Holly and a couple of her friends had come back into the bathroom having caught her daughter rifling through it.
"I was just checking her purse... Would you believe me the white bitch had hundreds in cash and a dozen credit cards?"
"I'm listening. Go on."
As Jada went on with the story her mother had a good picture of what had happened. In short, Holly demanded Jada give her the bag and Jada taunted the white girl asking for a reward for finding it. Holly unsuccessfully tried to take the bag from Jada's hands while Holly's friends went to find help.
Jada played putting the bag within Holly's reach and swiftly taking it away each time the white girl tried to grab it. Jada enjoyed the growing frustration on the pretty face of the rich blonde, who besides demanding her bag back, called Jada a "ghetto dyke". Although Jada was proud of her race and more than comfortable being a lesbian, she wouldn't let some white girl, or anybody, call her out her name.
"You ain't from the ghetto but, for damn sure, you're 100% dyke."
"Yeah mom, just like you, but I wasn't gonna let some fuckin' white girl can call me that!"
"So what else did you do?"
Kayla was thinking about all the trouble her daughter had caused that year. She had been expelled from two other schools before landing at the best, mostly white school in town. Now, just one month before graduation, here's the same old story of an incident with a white girl.
Jada told her that after being insulted, she tossed the bag inside a toilet cup, grabbed Holly by the neck and pinned her against the wall. Her daughter also said that she yearned to beat Holly up but in no time her friends came back with a teacher.
"So, you just grabbed her by the neck and nothing else?"
"I swear mom, nothing else... That wimpy bitch was trembling in fear, she knew she was no match for me."
Kayla sighed in relief. She feared her daughter had done something worse. It wouldn't have been the first time she beat up a white girl. And although it meant being summoned for a meeting with the Principal, Kayla approved of the fact that her daughter had put a snooty white girl in her place.
"You cannot be expelled again, I'll have to save your ass with the Principal."
Relieved by her mother's mild reaction, Jada headed to her room while Kayla answered the call from the Principal's office and agreed for a meeting on the next day.
During dinner with her daughter, the incident surfaced again, and with the moods tempered they spoke about it in a lively way.
"You should have seen that bitch's face when I had her against the wall. She was petrified, but I think she also wanted it... She moaned and raised her arms like she was..."
"Like what?"
"Like she was begging me to have my way with her. I don't know how to explain it."
"So, you sayin' a pretty, rich, white girl just wanted to be a ghetto dyke's bitch?"
"Yeah... That's what I am saying."
"Well, you are 18 years old, you don't need my permission to fuck her."
They both laughed at Kayla's comment and all throughout dinner mother and daughter kept on talking about how they loathed all those cocky white bitches.
Next day, aware of how high the stakes were, Kayla dressed up with a black pantsuit that did little to conceal her big frame but, even with the colorful print top under the black jacket, looked conservative enough for a meeting with the Principal. She was going to play the "race card" as she usually did when her daughter got into trouble, Kayla tried to look as African as possible, wrapping her hair in a colorful silk headscarf and adding prominent jewelry.
"Wish me luck. I am going to save your ass."
"That's ridiculous mom, you look like a lottery winning ghetto dyke!"
"That's the idea, trust me."
Kayla arrived at the Principal's assistant desk on time, where she was politely greeted by Mrs. Benson and invited to sit on one of the waiting room couches. As time passed, Kayla's mood started to degrade. After half one hour of sitting there, the single black mother was fuming.
"Excuse me, Mrs. Benson, do you or your boss think you can make me waste my time waiting here just because I am black?"
The elder assistant nervously dialed her boss and spoke in such a low tone that Kayla couldn't hear the conversation.
"We are sorry Mrs. Jones, but Mrs. Montgomery had a little delay and will be arriving momentarily."
At that moment Kayla Jones learned that the meeting would be held with the Principal and Holly's mother. As she was experienced with that kind of situation, Kayla had taken the trouble of gathering not only some the Principal's background information, but also learnt something about the Montgomery girls too.
Holly was the only child of Allison, recently divorced from her second husband and well known for having exerted a fortune from the divorce agreement.
Kayla was about to complain again when the sound of clicking heels coming from the corridor announced Holly's mother's arrival.
"Hi Allison dear!"
"Hello Marge! Hmmm! That hair color really suits you! You look twenty years younger!"
Kayla thoroughly checked Allison, a blonde beauty who looked impeccable from head to toes. Her hair was carefully done, snug fitting designer blue skirt suit, tan nylons with a black back seam, 5" black patent stilettos and an expensive necklace with a matching bracelet. The skirt hem reached just above the knees and the skirt was tight enough to show her rounded buttocks and a glimpse of the garter straps and clasps beneath. Allison's age was hard to discern by her looks, and though Kayla knew she was 42 years old, she looked ten years younger.
Both white women exchanged pleasantries, as Allison simply ignored the presence of the black mother sitting on the couch.
Kayla was about to step into the conversation when the Principal appeared at his office's door.
"Good evening ladies, please come in."
Allison headed to the office, avoiding eye contact with Kayla and without even greeting her. The Principal sat behind his desk facing both mothers sitting in front of the desk.
Although Kayla always had a preference for black women, she certainly felt attracted to the white woman sitting beside her. She couldn't shake the idea of fucking a pretty white mom like Allison.
In fact, Kayla didn't pay attention at all. She sat in silence during the first 15 minutes of the meeting while the white mother ranted accusations about her "black bully" of a daughter, and so on. Just like the Principal, she couldn't help but to stare at Allison's nice cleavage and her slender crossed legs showing a hint of the stocking tops.
Allison could have spent all time insulting Kayla and her daughter, but the black mother could only think about tumbling the blonde milf over the desk and having her way with her right then and there.
"Well Mrs. Jones, we've heard Mrs. Montgomery arguments in favor of expelling your daughter. Do you have something to say?"
The Principal's words brought Kayla Jones back to reality. She spent a few seconds making up her mind before answering. As her daughter had pointed out before leaving home, she may have looked like a lottery winning ghetto dyke, but it only was a cover to hide a clever and prepared woman. She just wanted to be underestimated until making her move.
"Of course I have something to say. You will not expel my daughter, and if I forgot to mention this before, my little Jada is applying for college and will need a recommendation letter from you. In case you decide otherwise, you've better be prepared to have half a dozen TV trucks on your exclusive school's parking lot. They will air on national TV interviews, asking why you expelled the only black senior just one month before graduation."
"They will also ask why a bunch of rich white girls bullied the only poor black girl in school, just because she can't afford a zillion dollars handbag. I can also contact some LGBT organizations just to see how concerned they are about a homophobic school Principal... I don't know why, but these people always get great media coverage and they are particularly persistent."
"B... But Mrs. Jones, you know that's not the truth."
"What I know doesn't matter at all, but trust me, they will come here and ask all those ugly questions. Not to mention all the buzz on social media about a racist and homophobic Principal at a racist and homophobic school..."
Looking at the Principal's expression, Kayla Jones knew she had hammered the last nail on the expulsion coffin.
"I think we don't need to escalate this, ladies. Probably expelling a good student with great grades just months before graduation would only escalate the situation."
Allison protested to no avail and did little to hide how frustrated she was at the Principal's capitulation. Aware of her swift victory, Kayla Jones stood up and stared at Allison eye to eye.
"Perfect! I don't think we have anything else to discuss. Please don't forget the recommendation letter. Goodbye!"
Kayla left the office with an ample smile without waiting for an answer. She walked past Mrs. Benson and saluted her.
"Bye Bye grandma! No matter what your hair color, you look one hundred years old."
Kayla walked through the corridor laughing loudly. She was proud at how she had dealt with the Principal and that cocky white mother. It was already dark and the parking lot was almost empty. Once in her car, while sitting in the driver's seat and puffing a cigarette before driving home, she saw Allison walking to her car.
She was about to start the engine when she remembered that the conceited blonde hadn't even bothered to say hello to her previously. The black mother decided she had to do something with that, so she stepped back out of the car.
The parking lot was dimly lit, and since the school was in the safest neighborhood in town there were no security cameras. She followed Allison and caught up with her when she was about to open her car.
"Hey Mrs. Montgomery! How come nobody taught you to say hello?"
Allison had ignored Kayla at that time and the last thing she wanted was to argue with that black woman. She entered the car and tried to close the door without success as the black mother was now holding it.
"Take your hands off my car! How you dare!"
"Your daughter was saved from being taught a lesson by my Jada because others intervened. I don't see anybody about to save you now!"
Allison looked around, and to her dismay, she didn't see anyone. Allison had been intimidated from the first moment they met, and now that she was alone in front of Kayla she felt an almost paralyzing apprehension. Kayla put out her cigarette and without warning grabbed her by the hair and pulled the astonished blonde out of the car.
"You need to learn some manners blondie..."
"Ooouch! W... What do you think... Let go!"
Kayla forced Allison to stand with her back against the car and released her hair, and somehow, just looking at fear in her face, Kayla knew she was in command.
"Listen to me bitch! You've messed with the wrong woman. You and your stupid daughter owe Jada and me an apology."
"W... why? We haven't done anything. You must be crazy!"
She tried to get into the car but this time Kayla grabbed her arm and forced her again against the car.
"I'm going to press charges if you don't let me go right now!"
Convinced that the time for talking was over, Kayla released Allison's arm. She spent a few seconds admiring Allison's beautiful face, perfectly made up and with her sensuous lips coated by glossy red lipstick. That model face that showed some short lived relief was rocked as Kayla delivered a shattering slap. A loud groan followed the smack as the blonde stumbled on her heels. Dazed by the hit, she caressed her burning cheek and tried not to fall by leaning his back on the car when Kayla smacked her again on the other cheek, making her stumble again.
"W... why are you doing this? Please stop!"
Kayla grabbed Allison's jacket lapels, steadily pulling up until she had to stand on tiptoes. Allison caressed her cheek trying to avoid eye contact with the powerful black mother who was playing a game completely unfamiliar to a conceited lady like her. Kayla, eager to test the degree of control she had over Allison, commanded her to lower her hands.
After a little hesitation she complied, drawing a smile of satisfaction on Kayla's face. That smile was not the only reaction of her body, since having that sexy white woman under her control made her pussy dampen.
"You thought you were better than me. You thought you could tease the Principal with these sexy clothes?"
While she kept pulling upwards grasping the jacket lapels, Kayla brought her face within inches of Allison's as the blonde's delicate perfume enticed her arousal.
"P... Please! I'm sorry, please stop this!"
"You want me to stop? You want to go home?"
"Yes, please."
"OK, but it's gonna cost you something..."
"W... what?"
"I want a souvenir; give me these nice clothes you tried to use to get my daughter expelled and then you can go."
"You're crazy! I can't..."
Kayla released the grasp on the jacket lapels and used both hands to deliver a barrage of slaps on Allison's face. The blonde's body stumbled left and right at the hard smacks landing on her face and while she tried to cover her cheeks it seemed her arms would never reach in time to block the next slap.
After several slaps, she felt dizzy and her rubbery legs could no longer keep her standing. Noticing that Allison's back started to slide against the car, Kayla lifted the blonde by pulling her hair. Still in her dazed state, Allison knew she had to stop the beating by complying with what was asked.
"P... please no more."
"You know what to do, I don't have all night bitch."
Allison couldn't believe how powerless she felt being humiliated by that evil black woman, but she feared that if she did not obey, Kayla would give her an even worse beating. She began to unbutton her jacket and at the same time she began to sob. Allison finished with the buttons and stood motionless until she had the courage to look at Kayla's eyes.
"Please don't make me do this!"
"Don't be shy Mrs. Montgomery, show me what you've got, unless you want me to keep smacking that pretty face."
She lowered her head and slowly took the jacket off revealing her impressive silicone enhanced rack. Even with the poor lighting of the place, Kayla drooled at the sight of those firm round breasts covered by a sexy strappy black lace and satin bra. Completely embarrassed, Allison handed her the jacket, unzipped the skirt and slid it down to her heels, and when she pulled it off her whole fabulous body was on display.
"Do you wear that lingerie for a meeting at school or did you already know that you were going to take your clothes off?"
She was wearing a strappy black thong, so small that it barely covered her shaved pussy, together with a garter belt to match, with the black tops of her tan stockings adding to her luscious look. Allison handed the skirt to Kayla begging her to let her go.
"What's the rush? Turn around, I want to see what you were hiding under that suit."
"Please let me go, you said if I gave you the suit I could go!"
Kayla ignored her pleas and after freeing her hands placing the suit over the car's roof, she softly groped Allison's breasts and put aside the bra straps.
"I think I'll also need this."
"Please don't make me do that, someone can see me."
Kayla just had to show her right hand was ready to slap her again if the pretty blonde didn't comply. Ashamed, Allison covered her breasts with her hands while Kayla softly rubbed her pussy, exerting gentle pressure on the panties with her index finger, pushing the satin fabric between the pussy lips.
"Put your hands behind your head. Let me see those pretty tits you've bought."
Allison obeyed immediately, when she put her hands behind her head, her huge silicone mounds protruded like wanting to escape from his chest. Her body shuddered as the black mom rhythmically pushed her finger deeper and used her free hand to pinch her hardening nipple.
"Oooh! M....my! Ohhh!"
"I think you came here looking for this. I guess that prissy daughter of yours told you how she got turned on when Jada cornered her. I bet you got turned on too..."
"Ooohh! Please don't do this!"
Of course Allison remembered well when Holly told her incident with Jada and how confusing her daughter felt about it. As she pushed the finger deeper inside Allison, the satin fabric of the thong started to moisten and the blonde milf involuntarily released soft moans. Amazed at how thoroughly she owned the white mom, Kayla slid the thong aside and buried two fingers inside her pussy.
"Oohhh! My god! Please don't!"
She squeezed Allison's breast while steadily finger fucking her, roughly pushing her fingers upwards in a way that forced the blonde to stand on the toes of her designer shoes.
"Say you're Kayla Jones' slut!"
"Mmmmh! Ooohhh! Mmmmh! I can't..."
"Say it or I'll kick your ass right here and right now."
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ooohh! I'm Kayla Jones slut! Ooohh my!"
It didn't take long for Allison pussy to start dripping profusely, moistening not only her crotch and inner thighs but also Kayla's hand. When she sensed Allison was on the verge of orgasm, Kayla withdrew her fingers from her pussy and released her breast. Allison was panting, and still with her hands behind her head, her body sexily writhed as if for a few seconds she forgot what was really happening.
"Now, take that thong and the garterbelt off."
Even in that state of confusion, Allison knew it would end only when Kayla wanted it to end, so she proceeded to unhook the garters and garter belt and took her thong off. Kayla put the garter belt around Allison's neck and hooked it. She spent a moment deciding what to do with the thong before unzipping her own pants. Kayla's crotch was also dripping wet, so she used the skimpy thong to collect a good deal of her juices. When she was satisfied with the result, Kayla made Allison open her mouth and stuffed it with the soaked thong.
"Now you can go Mrs. Montgomery. When you get home you will jerk off remembering what I just did to you."
Completely naked except for her stockings and heels, Allison climbed into her car and closed the door while Kayla zipped up her fly and collected the suit and the bra from the car's roof. The humiliated white milf was about to leave when Kayla made her open the window. It was an unforgettable view of the classy blonde with her face reddened, munching a thong soaked with her juices, a garter belt as a necklace and her blue eyes pleading it all to end.
"Have a good evening Mrs. Montgomery, hope to see you soon."
It only took Allison 5 minutes to reach home. Holly was surprised that her mother parked the car inside the garage instead of leaving it in the front drive as she usually did. But she was more than shocked seeing the state in which her beautiful mother returned home.
Naked except for a skimpy thong, stockings rolled down to her ankles and high heel shoes. Silicone breast bouncing freely, disheveled blonde hair, face reddened with streaks of eyeliner running down her cheeks, and a garter belt around her neck. It was clear that something had gone seriously wrong.
After Allison's luxury car disappeared from the parking lot, Kayla felt really horny, but more than that, she felt proud of how she had dealt with that conceited white bitch.
Though she considered masturbating in the car to release the sexual tension, she couldn't wait to go back home and tell her daughter Jada what had just happened.
After a twenty minutes' drive she finally arrived home where Jada was eagerly awaiting the details and outcome of the meeting.
"Hey mom, how did everything turn out?"
"Better than expected, hon."
Kayla waved the recently acquired suit and bra in front of Jada's face.
"What's that? You gotta tell me what happened!"
"Well, it's a long story. First of all you won't be expelled from school and the Principal will issue all the recommendation letters you may need."
"That's great mom! But what's this?"
"Just a little something Mrs. Montgomery donated to me in the school's parking lot."
"Hmmm... It's Armani, we could get good money from selling it online!"
"No... I intend to keep it for now..."
Jada didn't need an explanation to figure out that the donation was less than voluntary. Mom and daughter laughed loudly while they sat on the couch and Kayla began to tell, in great detail, what happened during and after the meeting.
Although Jada could imagine that her mother would do something like that, she was surprised (and aroused) by her mother's account of that evening. It was surprising how Holly's mother had allowed herself to be humiliated without even trying to stop Kayla.
"Oh mom! That's exactly what I wanted to do to that prissy bitch Holly!"
"Don't worry hon. I think we'll be paying a visit to the Montgomery's home very soon... What do you think?"
Jada nodded with an evil grin and mom and daughter headed to the kitchen. As they prepared food, during and after dinner, Jada bombarded her mother with questions about the parking lot events. Questions her mother answered in great detail, over and over again.
Meanwhile, at the Montgomery's, Holly repeatedly questioned her mother about what happened. Allison, knowing that she had to tell her daughter something, gave a partial version, omitting the part in which she was groped, fingered and almost brought to an orgasm by Kayla.
"She can't get away with it! You must report it to the security officer, Mom!
"Pay attention to me. Don't talk to anyone about this and avoid that girl Jada as much as possible, in just one month we will never see those brawlers again."
For a moment, Holly was going to continue the discussion, but she was smart enough to realize it didn't make sense. After all, the school was big enough to avoid Jada.
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Two weeks had passed since their encounters with the Joneses, and during that time Holly had managed to avoid contact with Jada. But maybe that was better explained because Jada also avoided Holly at school. Not because Jada didn't want to (she couldn't wait to get her hands on Holly), but because she and her mother had better plans for the Montgomery girls. Thanks to Holly's posts on social media, mainly trying on different outfits for the occasion, they knew she and her mother would attend an important event that Saturday.
At the Montgomery's, the hairdressers and professional makeup artist Allison had hired for the occasion had just left the house, leaving the Montgomery's faces and hair ready for the big night.
It was a special Saturday afternoon for Allison Montgomery, as she was busy preparing for that evening event. The town's Philanthropic Society was going to honor her as one of the "Top achievers" of the year. She was proud of the work she had done, although the other women who would receive the same award did not think the same.
They had not only worked hard for the Philanthropic Society, but, unlike Allison, they also had
full-time jobs. But the biggest reservation they had was that they believed the council, comprised of mostly male members, likely honored Allison with the award for other reasons, probably linked to Allison's beauty and sexiness.
In her dressing room, Allison started with the lingerie, putting on a sexy set of french blue lace and satin bra, panties, and garter belt. She rolled a pair of sheer tan nylon stockings up her slender legs, hooked them with the garters and slipped her delicate feet into a pair of white patent 5" Louboutin stilettos. In front of the mirror, she turned around several times checking that everything was perfect.
"I still got it!" She thought pleased to see what the mirror returned.
Allison followed with a designer dress in white metallic jacquard, with a short matching jacket. The dress reached just above the knee, with a wide neckline that acted as a display for Allison's round breasts. Perhaps too much for the occasion, but with the jacket on, the end result was much more balanced.
"Mom, I need your help with the shoes!"
"Hold on a second, I am coming over there!"
Eager to see the final result, Allison put on the jewelry she had set aside for the occasion. It was a three strand pearl choker with matching bracelet and earrings. Again, looking herself at the mirror, the conceited mom smiled with satisfaction before heading to her daughter's room.
"Wow mom! You look stunning!"
"Really? It seemed flashy perhaps."
"I don't want to be one of the ladies who have to share the stage with you. They will look like a bunch of old sad hags next to you."
"You look adorable too sweety. I wish I could wear such a short skirt."
Holly was wearing a pale pink tweed skirt suit, with a really short skirt that showed a great deal of her endless legs. Underneath the suit she wore a white lace lingerie set of bra, panties and garter-belt, and like her mother, Holly wrapped her legs in sheer tan stockings. After browsing the options of her daughter shoe selection, Allison recommended that she wore a pair of pink Jimmy Choo 5" high heel pumps.
"I think the color matches. I know you want to look older and you are no longer a little girl, but you are only eighteen. Maybe you could do without the stockings"
Holly put on the heels and turned around posing for her mother, who gave her thumbs up in approval.
"And what about the stockings?"
"I know you are right mom, but..."
"But what?"
"But... I feel hot when I am wearing them..."
As she was quite familiar with that feeling, Allison smiled at her daughter's answer, and the fact was that, with or without the stockings, Holly looked really hot and a little older than she was.
After grabbing her clutch purse, and a little nervous about the evening of events, Allison headed downstairs for the sole purpose of pouring herself a glass of white wine. She still hadn't reached the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Allison checked the time, and as there was still a long way to go before the limo that would take them to the event would arrived, she walked curiously to the front door.
She paused at the mirror in the foyer, checked her hairstyle and makeup, and tugged the hem of the dress down before opening the front door.
"Hello Mrs. Montgomery!"
Allison was petrified. Try as she might, she couldn't say or do anything. In front of her were the last people she had wanted to meet that afternoon. Jada and Kayla Jones seized the moment, and without any invitation, entered the house and closed the front door. Both were casually dressed, Kayla in a pair of jeans, black top and black boots while Jada was wearing tiny shorts and a skimpy top with sneakers.
"You were right, she's a hot milf, mom!"
Jada circled Allison studying her carefully. Still dumbfounded with surprise, Allison came to herself when Jada squeezed her buttock.
"W... what are you doing here?"
As soon as she listened to herself, the blonde mom realized that she had asked a rhetorical question.
"She still has a nice ass, mom. Think we're gonnahave a lot of fun with her."
"Please, you must leave now. We have an event tonight and a limousine will be here soon."
Upstairs Holly could barely hear what was going on in the foyer. She leaned out the door of her room and loudly asked her mother if the limo had arrived. When Jada heard her, a devilish grin crossed her face.
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Montgomery, I'll leave you in my mom's capable hands."
Jada handed her mom her backpack before running up the stairs. Allison wanted to scream to alert Holly, but Kayla stood in front of her and subtly dissuaded her.
"Let the girls get better acquainted, don't you think?"
Kayla moved toward Allison and grabbed her by the lapels of her jacket, pulling her closer until both mothers' chests made contact. As she tugged on the jacket, Kayla sniffed at Allison's neck, and when she began to slide her tongue from her neck and across her cheek, the blonde's body shuddered as she let out a moan. Since that was all she needed to hear to verify that she was in control, Kayla released and straightened Allison's jacket.
"I knew you were craving for this. Why don't you show me a little more this nice house that you have?"
"Please, this is not the right time. We have to leave soon."
"Well, that you and your pretty daughter leave, and how you leave, is something that will depend on how you behave from now on. Let's go to the living room."
Allison headed into the living room, but had barely taken a couple of steps when Kayla stopped her.
"No, no, no! Don't walk Mrs. Montgomery, crawl on your four."
"B... But my stockings and shoes are going to be ruined! Please, you know we have to leave!"
To Kayla, Allison didn't seem to understand what was about to happen to both her and her daughter. Kayla approached the blonde and with the filthy heel of her boot stomped and ground the toe box of both her expensive white shoes until they were well scuffed and stained.
"Ooouuch! It hurts! Please stop! Ooouch!"
A single powerful slap was enough for Kayla to knock the blonde down to the floor. Kayla knelt by his side and with her nails tore apart her nylon stockings.
"You no longer have to worry about ruining your cute shoes and stockings. I took care of that for you."
The message was very clear and Allison without protesting began to crawl into the living room followed by Kayla.
Upstairs, Holly was shocked to see Jada emerging from the stairs. As Jada approached her, Holly backed into her room as if that was enough to avoid the inevitable.
"W... what are you doing here?"
"That's the same stupid question your mother asked downstairs. Guess you can't say that the stupid blonde thing is not a cliché."
Jada entered the room, closing the door behind her, while Holly nervously backed away. Standing a few feet from her blonde schoolmate, Jada checked her from head to toes and liked what she saw so much, that she almost started drooling. Though Holly was dressed to look older than she was, the pink suit with a skimpy skirt that showed off her endless legs still retained some youthful appearance.
"Get out of my room!"
"If you want me out of here, why don't you get me out of here yourself?"
The shorts and top that Jada was wearing barely covered her body, showing off her muscular arms and legs. Holly, remembering the incident at school and the strength Jada had shown, had made it clear she didn't have what it took to kick her out.
As her mother had advised her to show Holly who was in charge from the start, Jada decidedly approached her, but to her surprise, Holly attempted to push her towards the door.
"Get out now or..."
The shattering slap Jada gave her didn't let her finish. Her slim body wobbled on her heels when another slap knocked her to the floor.
"Did your mommy tell you how my mom kicked her ass? Looks like you wanna get your ass kicked like her."
Jada made her stand up tugging her hair and just as she had done at school, grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. Dumbfounded, Holly raised her hands as soon as Jada took her by the neck. The blonde's body shuddered and her pussy throbbed as she got wet. Jada slid her free hand up between Holly's thighs, past the top of her stockings, lifting Holly's miniskirt, who couldn't help herself and released a soft moan.
"You like to dress up like mom? You like to put these things on to look like her?"
Jada squeezed Holly's neck tighter, and as her other hand rubbed her lace covered pussy, she could feel the fabric quickly getting wet.
"Did your mommy tell you how she liked when my mom made her strip in the parking lot? Did she tell you how she moaned when my mom fingered her like a cheap slut?"
As Jada groped and taunted her, Holly moaned louder, moving her hips back and forth. Jada slid the panties' crotch to the side and started rubbing Holly's hairless pussy.
"You wanted me outta school. Well, now, I'm gonna kick your ass and I'm gonna fuck you hard."
"Ooohh! Oh! Oh! Oh my!"
"I just don't know what to do first... fuck you or kick your ass... what do you think?"
"Ooohh! F... fuck me, fuck me p...please!"
The blonde was so horny that she seemed to be in a kind of trance, and in truth she was the one moving her hips trying to fuck Jada's fingers. The moaning turned into crying when Jada buried two fingers inside Holly's tight pussy and she rhythmically thrust her hips up and down fucking Jada's fingers.
"Oh my! Oh my! Don't stop! Make me cum!"
"Not so fast bitch!"
Jada wasn't going to let Holly finish so soon, so while still holding her neck, she withdrew her soaked fingers from her pussy and buried them in her mouth. The sight of that perfectly made-up model face, and those bright red lips wrapping around her fingers as Holly sensually sucked on them, made Jada wet. Once her fingers were perfectly cleaned, Jada removed them from her mouth, took Holly's right hand and brought it toward her pussy.
"If you wanna cum, do it yourself"
Without hesitation, Holly slid her right hand under the lace panties, buried her fingers inside her pussy and started jerking off. Jada released her neck, took Holly's left hand and brought it to her chest, sliding it under her jacket and over her bra. Holly's body wiggled and her legs rubbed together, as if she were performing a very sensual dance, and her moans flooded the room again. Jada stepped back a few feet, grabbed his phone and started videotaping the blonde fingering herself.
"Say you are my bitch!"
"Oooh! I... I'm Jada's bitch! Oh my!"
"It's Jada Jones to you. Say it louder and look at the phone."
"I'm Jada Jones bitch! Ohh! I'm going to cum! I'm Jada Jones bitch!"
Again, Holly was on the verge of an orgasm, but Jada tugged on her right wrist, forcing her to remove her hands from her pussy.
"Ohh! Please let me cum!"
Holly was so horny and so close to cumming that without hesitation she used her free hand to keep on fingering her pussy.
"SMACK!"
"Ooohh!"
Angered by Holly's rebelliousness, Jada slapped her to show her who was in charge, but surprisingly that turned the blonde on even more. Perplexed by that reaction, Jada let go of Holly's wrist and began slapping her face with both hands; not hard enough to knock her down but enough to shake her face from side to side. Not even Holly understood why she got aroused so much by every slap she received from the black amazon.
"You really wanna get your ass kicked blondie!"
"SMACK! Ohh! SMACK! Please kick my ass! SMACK! I'm going... SMACK! Oohh my... SMACK! Oooohhh!"
Just a few slaps were enough for Holly to have an electrifying orgasm, the likes of which she had never experienced in her life. Her sight blurred as she frantically drilled her pussy with her fingers. Her moans of pleasure turned into howls and her body jerked uncontrollably. Since her legs could barely keep her standing she kneeled in front of Jada.
The young black woman could not resist the temptation and gave her a hard slap that knocked Holly to the floor, who kept on fingering herself and howling until the orgasm subsided.
The blonde still lay panting sprawled on the floor recovering from the intense orgasm when pulling at her hair, Jada made her stand up. Still dazed, Holly's slender body wobbled like a rag doll.
"Let's show mommy how her pretty daughter became a ghetto dike's bitch."
Without wasting any more time, tugging her hair roughly, Jada dragged her out of the room and then downstairs. Holly clumsily walked down the stairs on her 5" heels while Jada kept pulling from her hair.
"Oouch! Slower please! Ouch!"
When they reached the ground floor, they both heard the loud moans coming from the living room. Tugging at her hair, the black girl led Holly into the living room where their mothers were.
"Please let go my hair! It hurts! Oh my God!"
The burning in her scalp took a back seat when Holly saw her mother. Allison was leaning across an armchair, her calves dangling from one of the armrests and her head from the other. She was still fully dressed in the elegant designer dress, but with the jacket open, the skirt gathered at her waist, and her huge silicone breasts protruding above the dress cleavage.
Kayla had her pants rolled down to her knees while standing beside the couch, with her pussy directly over Allison's face. With one hand, she was pulling Allison's blonde hair, her face in her crotch, while with her other hand caressed the slender woman's breasts and pinched pink her nipples.
Both mothers groaned with pleasure, although Allison's moans were muffled by Kayla's pussy. Allison also had her hands busy stroking her chest and fingering her pussy, and when she heard her daughter's voice she withdrew her tongue from Kayla's pussy.
"You better keep sucking Mrs. Montgomery!"
"B...but... mmmphh!"
Kayla simply pulled her hair harder and twisted her nipple a bit rougher to get Allison's tongue and hands back to work.
"Look at your mom, look how the slut likes to be under my mom! Betcha you wanna do the same, don't you?"
Jada didn't wait for an answer, she laid Holly on the coffee table and took off her shorts and panties. She kneeled straddling Holly, pinning her arms with her legs and leaving her hairy pussy inches from Holly's mouth. As she had imagined, without having to ask, the blonde put her tongue to work on Jada's pussy. The black girl was already very horny and wet, so soon her moans joined those of Kayla and Allison.
Jada wiggled her hips and Holly found it difficult to keep her tongue in her pussy. Jada stretched her arm back until she could grasp Holly's panties, and each time she stopped feeling her tongue, she jerked Holly's panties roughly to let her know her displeasure.
But like the previous face slapping, the painful wedgie had a stimulating effect on Holly, who was soon moaning like Jada.
"You're a horny slut! You came just a few minutes ago and you're already moaning again!"
At that moment, a scene was unfolding in the living room that would have been unthinkable only a few days before. The rich white mother and daughter, still dressed in their elegant clothes, were subdued underneath the black mother and daughter, eagerly sucking their pussies. Their muffled moans paled compared to Kayla and Jada's loud moans.
Kayla was on the verge of coming, not only because of the pussy licking Allison was giving her, but also because of the sense of power she felt over that beautiful blonde sprawled under her. And then the orgasm hit her like lightning. She instinctively tugged at Allison's hair and pulled at her chest so hard it looked like she was going to rip it. Kayla screamed with pleasure and moved her crotch back and forth, rubbing it all over Allison's face as she squirted profusely.
"Holly shit Mrs. Montgomery! You really are a fast learner!"
After climaxing, Kayla wiped her crotch with Allison's hair and still panting she pulled up her pants while Allison was still lying on the couch fingering her pussy. Once recovered, tugging at Allison's breasts, Kayla made her stand looking at the coffee table, where her daughter lay beneath Jada. The black mother came up behind Allison and wrapped her left arm around her neck and with her right hand buried her fingers into her pussy.
"Betcha it turns you on seeing your daughter under mine. Watch the little whore wriggle in pleasure under a black girl's pussy."
The way Kayla was holding her, Allison was the image of submission. Being taller than Kayla and in 5 "heels, her thighs and knees touched, while her calves were wide open with the toes of her shoes pointing inwards. As Kayla pressed her neck and fingered her, the blonde mother looked like a rag doll with her arms dangling by the sides.
"Uuughhh! N...not so hard! Mmhh!
"Don't be so shy. You know you like it hard."
"Oooh! Oohh!"
"We both knew this was going to happen. Maybe you ladies dressed up like that for us."
"Oh my! Ooh my!"
It seemed as if Kayla knew that Allison was thinking of her when she dressed, imagining that the black mother forced her to undress again. As Jada squeezed her neck and fingered her harder and harder, Allison felt completely at Kayla's mercy, a sensation much stronger than the one she had felt in the parking lot, and it drove her crazy with pleasure.
"I can't hold it! Oooohhhh! Oooohhh!"
"Yes, cum like a slut, cum like Kayla Jones' bitch!
Kayla kept the grip on her neck, fingering Allison's while her body trembled with the never ending orgasm. Eventually, Kayla withdrew her fingers and released the grasp on her neck and Allison collapsed at her feet.
"Ooohhh God! Ohhh! Ohhh!"
Allison lay curled on the floor, frantically rubbing her crotch until the orgasm nearly knocked her out. Even after having finished she let out moans as she rubbed her nyloned legs together. Kayla took the opportunity to take some photos of Allison on the floor and also of Jada on Holly before making Allison stand up.
Like Reply
Now both mothers were watching their daughters performing over the coffee table. Jada was almost there, grinding her pussy all over Holly's face while savagely tugging her panties. Because of the brutal wedgie, Holly's body writhed on the coffee table and every time Jada pulled hard on her panties, the blonde kicked helplessly as if trying to free herself.

Fortunately for Holly, Jada was so horny that her torment ended soon, when the black girl released the grasp on the panties to caress her own breasts and came on the blonde's face.
After catching her breath, just as her mother had done with Allison, Jada wiped her crotch with Holly's hair, stood up, pulled up her shorts and straightened her top. Holly was panting sprawled on the table when, tugging at the lapels of her jacket, Jada made her stand up.
Once Holly was standing next to Allison, Jada yanked on the lapels, opening her jacket.
"Your mommy has an awesome pair of silicone balls. Let's see what you have under this jacket."
Although the size of her breasts was not comparable to those of her mother, Holly's were really firm and rounded, and they were beautifully displayed by the sexy white lace bra.
Seeing the state in which the Montgomery girls had ended, Kayla was not going to miss the opportunity to take some photos.
"Put that spoiled brat's boobs on display like her mommy's."
"Yeah, she loves to look like her mommy!"
Jada pulled Holly's tits out of the bra cups and took a few steps back. Looking closely at the blondes, she realized that something was missing. She walked over to Holly and with her fingernails tore her stockings until they were torn like her mother's.
"Now you look even more like your mommy."
Allison and Holly were still fully dressed, albeit with skirts rolled up at the waist and breasts exposed. Their faces no longer had the perfect makeup of a while ago, rather they exhibited a grotesque mix of the Jones' jizz with makeup. Their blonde hair was disheveled and infused with a mixture of hair spray and cum.
"Please don't take photos of us looking this way, it's embarrassing."
Kayla ignored Allison's plea and with her phone took several photos of Allison and Holly posing in resignation. They both knew the Joneses would do whatever they wanted, and that made them very, very horny.
"Hold on mom. I'd like some pictures with them."
When Jada winked at her, Kayla knew her daughter had something wicked in mind. She posed smiling standing between them, grabbing their tits, placing her hands on their pussies and making them show their asses. Those first photos of Jada with the white ladies were pretty predictable, and somehow they disappointed Kayla.
"Come on Jada, I know you can do better."
"I know mom, I'm just warming up."
Jada dove into her imagination to make the blondes pose in increasingly humiliating and compromising ways. While Jada stood she had the Montgomery girls kneeling at her feet and sucking her pussy, ass, and sneakers. Then, with the blondes on all fours, she sat on Allison's back and rested her legs on Holly's back. In all the photos she made them look at the camera, so there was no doubt that it was them.
"Look mom, they look like a pair of dogs. What do dogs love to do?"
Kayla laughed as Jada stood up and tugged at their hair, putting them in a position so that each had their faces right in front of the other's ass.
"Now lick your asses like the good white dogs that you are."
"B...but you are crazy! This is... Oh my!"
Allison made a protest, but before she finished, she felt Holly slide her panties aside and began to run her tongue along the edge of her ass. The strange thing was, it didn't seem like Holly did that just to obey the black girl, she was actually doing it very well and willingly. For a few moments Allison hesitated to do the same, but Jada was not in the mood to wait.
"Come on Mrs. Montgomery, we don't have all day. You know I can make you do it."
"But this is wrong, I won't..."
Facing Allison's reluctance, Jada lost her patience and grabbed the white mom by the hair forcing her to rub her mouth and nose with Holly's asshole. Jada let go of her hair, and Allison put her tongue in the asshole just as she had been ordered. Kayla took photos of the scene from every possible angle and when it seemed enough, she let Jada know with a thumb up.
"Ok girls, stand up, and please straighten your clothes. You look like a couple of whores in heat!"
There was no need for Kayla to insist, as Allison and Holly stood up immediately and as fast as they could, they lowered their skirts down from the waist and placed their breasts inside the bra cups. Holly buttoned up her jacket and Allison adjusted the neckline of her dress. Now, the only hint of her encounter with the Joneses was the mess their faces and hair had become, as well as the torn stockings.
"Please leave now. We have an important event and we cannot go like this."
"Sorry, I forgot about that Mrs. Montgomery. In that case I agree we should leave now."
Kayla wanted to laugh out loud at the relieved faces of the wealthy mother and daughter but she held back. She winked at Jada to go along with her and she kept taunting the blondes.
"Well, if you need to prepare, we are not going to stop you. Better yet, we will help you!"
The relief on their faces disappeared as a deep unease instantly seized Allison and Holly. At that moment they realized that maybe the Joneses were in for a long evening.
Like Reply
Chapter 3

Kayla and Jada Jones spent some time weighing their next move while watching their white and rich counterparts. Allison Montgomery and her daughter Holly remained silent, not wanting to do anything that might upset the black girls.
Jada approached and walked around the blondes to finally stand in front of them. She used both hands to gently stroke their faces and hair and then brought her face close to sniff their necks. Feeling Jada's breath so close, Allison's body shuddered and she couldn't help but groan softly.
"Mom, besides helping with their makeup and hair, we're going to have to take care of that smell. These rich bitches smell like my dirty underwear."

"Please, that's not necessary; maybe it would be better if we did it without your help."
Kayla really enjoyed putting white people on the defensive. Kayla quickly shot back rebuking Allison's useless plea.
"I beg your pardon? Do you think that because we are black and poor we're not qualified to do something as simple as make you up and do your hair?"

"I... I didn't mean to..."
Jada, who was very close to the blondes, turned her head and again winked at her mother. Aware that something interesting was about to happen, Kayla pointed at them with her phone's camera. Jada roughly grabbed the lapels of Allison's jacket and her hands immediately fondled the huge and firm breasts of the white mom.
"Hey Holly, look how I teach your mother to have a little respect."

"Sorry, I never meant to disrespect you."
Tugging at the jacket's lapels, Jada pushed Allison until her butt was leaning against the back of the large living room sofa. The anger on the black girl's face made the blonde milf gulp and look at Kayla as if begging her to stop Jada.
"Put your hands on your back!"

"P...please you know I never meant to... SMACK!"
The first slap, quite weak, immediately shut her up. With the sole purpose of humiliating her in front of her daughter, Jada carried on slapping her on both cheeks, and each slap was followed by a soft moan from Allison, who seemed completely submissive to the girl. Inexplicably for Holly, seeing her schoolmate dominate her sophisticated mother made her even inexplicably horny .
After a dozen gentle slaps, Jada made Allison bend over and rest her tummy on the back of the sofa, lifting her dress and exposing her beautiful ass to everyone. Jada took off a sneaker, making Allison suck on the sole until it was very wet, and began hitting the blonde's buttocks with it.
"This is for being a snooty white bitch!"

"SMACK! Ouch! SMACK! Aaagh!"

"This is for trying to get me kicked outta school!"
"SMACK! Oohh, It hurts! SMACK!"
Unlike the previous face slapping, this time Jada didn't hold back and spanked Allison's ass with all her might. The blonde mom's nyloned legs were straight and stiff, with the toes of her Louboutin's barely touched the floor. Each time the sneaker landed on her buttocks, she flexed one leg lifting the calf and swinging the heel in the air.
"Are you still going to insist that we leave or have you already reconsidered?"

"SMACK! Ouch! No, please...! SMACK! Ouch! Please stay! SMACK! Oohh, Please! SMACK!"

"Say you are a stupid white slut! Say you want me to punish you!"
With her free hand, Jada shoved her fingers into the Allison's pussy and began roughly fucking her while continuing the relentless punishment of her buttocks.
"SMACK! I'm a stupid... SMACK! Oohh... white slut... SMACK!"

"SMACK! Oh my! I want to be... SMACK! Punished by Miss Jada... SMACK!"
Holly's pussy dripped as she watched the scene. Jada, who seemed to have absolute control over her mother, was ruthlessly destroying the blonde milf's beautiful ass with the sneaker. Jada fingered and spanked Allison like a misbehaving spoiled brat until her formerly milky white ass was become redd and sore.
"You are really enjoying that a black girl is spanking and fucking you like the conceited whore you are!"
"SMACK! Oohh! SMACK! Oh God! SMACK!"
While Jada spanked her without pause, and her fingers drilled her pussy frantically, Allison screamed and moaned as her crotch dripped incessantly.
When purple patches appeared at the blonde's buttocks hardest hit areas, a satisfied Jada put her sneaker back on, leaving Allison panting and moaning while still hanging over the back of the couch.
Although no one noticed at the time, Holly's pussy was dripping from just the sight of her glamorous mother, hanging ass up, over the back of the sofa after being humiliated by that low class black girl.
"Stand up, you lazy bitch!"
Allison awkwardly stood up and gently stroked her ravaged buttocks. Jada stood in front of her and lifting her chin she warned her.
"Next time I won't be so forgiving... Got it Mrs. Montgomery?"

"Yes Miss Jada."

"Good girl!"
After Jada patted Allison's cheek in approval, Kayla approached them and caressed Allison buttocks. The blonde milf moaned when Kayla slid her hand from her ass to her crotch, stroking her wet panties.
"Great work Jada, I think Mrs. Montgomery kinda enjoyed that. ."

"Yeah mom, but if you don't take your hand from her pussy, the slut will cum again soon."

"You think? Why don't you go upstairs with that prissy brat and find something to fix their hair and makeup?
While Jada and Holly went upstairs to get hair and makeup together, Kayla groped Allison for a while longer and only stopped when was on the verge of cumming again.
Allison was moaning with her body wiggling when Kayla made her take off the jacket and dress.

"Please don't do this, the limo will be here any minute."

"Don't be shy. We don't want to stain this pretty white outfit with makeup or hairspray"

Kayla settled on the couch while Allison took off her jacket and dress. Her mouth watered as she looked at the statuesque blonde mother stripping, and knowing she could do whatever she wanted, she decided to humiliate her a little more.
"On your four Mrs. Montgomery!"
Wearing only her sexy blue lace lingerie, nylons and white heels, Allison hesitated for a moment before bending down and complying as Kayla removed her boots.

"Come here Mrs. Montgomery. Take off my socks and lick my feet clean."

"This is disgusting! Please don't make me do this!"

"Disgusting is when an uppity rich bitch tries to get your daughter kicked outta school."
Kayla enjoyed the prissy blonde mom's expression of distaste as she crawled up to her and removed her smelly socks. As she noticed some hesitation, Kayla buried one of her feet in Allison's mouth.
"Better start sucking, unless you want me to leave your face like your ass."
The threat proved more than effective as Allison began to greedily suck the toes inside her mouth. Shortly, Kayla got tired of keeping her foot in that position, so she made Allison kneel up and hold the foot with her hand. Kneeling like that, the blonde's pussy was within reach of Kayla's other foot, so the black mom didn't hesitate to slide it under her panties and buried her toes inside Allison's pussy.
"Mmmmhh!"
Kayla didn't have to order it as Allison used her free hand not only to hold her foot, but to move it up and down pumping her pussy. When Jada and Holly came back to the living room they came across the scene of the white mom wiggling her hips while fucking and sucking Kayla's feet.
"Hey mom, I didn't know you liked that feet thing!" Jada exclaimed.

"Me neither! Just wanted to give it a try..."
Kayla took her foot out of Allison's mouth and made her lick her sole, while Jada turned her head towards Holly.
"Your mom looks really hot in those undies, let's see what you've got under these fancy clothes."
Holly took off her jacket and skirt, revealing her slim body wrapped in the sexy white lingerie set. Jada circled around her and groped her buttocks while whispering at her ear.
"I can spank you and destroy your ass like I did to your mommy... Wouldn't you like?" Jadaer? whispered into the young blonde's ear.

"N... no... please don't... Mmmhh!"
When Jada squeezed her buttock harder Holly couldn't help but moan. Her black schoolmate made her stand looking at the mothers and put her hands behind her head. As Jada bent down to take off his sneaker, Holly´s pussy started dripping again.
"Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want!"

"It's a shame, but what I want to do now, is spank your pretty ass until it is well reddened. I'm sure you're gonna like it."
Jada presented the sneaker's sole in front of her face, and without being asked, Holly licked it thoroughly. When Jada stood behind her, before spanking her with the sneaker she took Holly's white lace panties and twisted them pulling upwards.
"Please not so hard, you know... Ooohhh! SMACK! Ooohh! SMACK!"
Besides the painful whipping she was receiving on her buttocks and thanks to the wedgie Jada was giving her, Holly was being fucked by her own panties.
"SMACK! Oh God! SMACK! Oooh! SMACK! Oohh!"

"You really wanted this... Didn't you?"

"SMACK! Oh yes! SMACK! Oh yes Jada! SMACK! Oohh!"
Holly received the punishment twisting her legs, with her knees touching and the toes of her designer shoes pointing inward.
Meanwhile, Kayla took the foot from Allison's mouth and used the sole to slap her face. Soon the room was filled by white mom and daughter's moans, as well as the loud spanks on Holly's ass.
"Hey Jada! Who would have guessed that these white ladies would turn out to be so slutty??"

"SMACK! Oh my God! SMACK! Oooh! SMACK! Oohh!"

"You're right mom. This prissy slut is dripping wet again!"

"SMACK! Oh yes! SMACK! Oh, I'm going to... SMACK! Oohh!"

While being spanked by Jada, Holly witnessed how her mother was being foot fucked by Kayla. The black mother was sitting on the couch with the blonde mother kneeling in front of her. As Allison seemed ready to finish, Kayla also began to curl her toes inside the blonde's pussy. Although her leg had already tired, Kayla kept slapping Allison's face with her other foot's sole, until the blonde mom's body began to shake from another intense orgasm.
"Ooooohhh! Oh! Oh! Ooooh my! Oooohh!"
It seemed that Allison would never finish, she used both hands to shove Kayla's foot inside her as much as she could while she screamed wildly. Watching her, Kayla still found it hard to believe how she had transformed that ritzy white woman into a submissive slut who let her be fucked like this in her own home.
"Very good, Mrs. Montgomery! It seems you no longer need a dick to get a good fuck."
Kayla removed her foot from Allison's pussy and with the sole of her other foot gave one last slap on her face, knocking her to sprawl on the floor.
Meanwhile, Holly kept getting her ass spanked, and as it was already turning from red to purple, she continued to be fucked by her own panties. To speed things up, while still spanking Holly with the sneaker, Jada slid Holly's panties aside and directly shoved his fingers into her classmate's pussy, and began to roughly penetrate her with her fingers. Seeing how her sophisticated mother lay sprawled on the floor after being foot fucked by the black mom was the trigger that Holly needed.
"SMACK! Ooohhh! I'm cumming! Ohhh!"
As she kept her hands behind her head, Holly's body jerked and twisted as she was hit by a wild orgasm. Jada kept fingering her and smacking her buttocks with the sneaker while Holly screamed with pleasure and her inner thighs got wet with the cum dripping from her pussy.
"You seemed to be so prim and you turned out to be such a slut, just like your mommy."
Jada gave Holly a final swat on the buttocks, and while stomping on the toes of her designer shoes, roughly pushed her forward, making her fall to the floor next to her mother.
"We better do something quick with that hair and makeup or they won't make it to their precious little event. Don't you think Jada?"
Jada, who at that time of the afternoon had much more energy than her mother, stood among both panting blondes, and pulling their hair made them stand up. They staggered awkwardly on their stiletto heels, while without letting go of their hair, Jada paraded them in front of her mother.
"What do you think mom?"
Jada walked the Montgomery girls in front of her mother several times. Kayla drooled when she saw those statuesque bodies wrapped in sexy lingerie and ruined stockings parading in front of her, but the most striking thing was how her daughter had left both ladies' asses shattered and purple.
"Mom, I think for the next few days it's going to hurt quite a bit when they sit down."

"Yes hon, you can bet it will. Hey girls! We'd better start fixing that hair, don't you think?"

"Yes, please Mrs. Jones!"
Although Allison and Holly did not harbor much hope that the Joneses would follow through, they were led into the dining room. After placing two chairs side by side they were cordially invited to sit, and as Jada had anticipated, when they sat down their punished asses were sore beyond measure. .
Jada took everything she and Holly had brought from upstairs to the dining room, and to the Montgomery girls' surprise, Jada and Kayla started working on their hair.
The mixture of dry hairspray and cum meant that they had to pull the hair quite a bit to style them. Kayla and Jada not only ignored the blonde's whining, but also took the opportunity to pull their hair much more than necessary. Allison and Holly, afraid the Joneses would lose their patience, did their best to remain silent, although neither were convinced that the Joneses could pull this off. Kayla and Jada worked enthusiastically and after a few minutes and a couple of cans of hairspray, the Montgomery girls' hair was more than presentable.
Jada took a hand mirror she'd brought from upstairs and let the blondes see themselves. Allison and Holly sighed in relief when they saw that her hair. Considering what they had endured, they both looked quite nice.
"What do you think mom?" Jada spoke.

"Pretty good for a couple of horny blonde sluts. If they hadn't tucked their heads under every black cunt they could find, their hair would have been even better."
"Yes mom, but there is something that really bothers me..."
Kayla did not answer Jada because she sensed her daughter had something evil in mind. Jada put the mirror on the table and stood in front of Allison and Holly.
"Aren't you girls supposed to say something? Or is it that you are too stuck-up to thank black people?"
The blondes, who remained seated didn't have time to give a proper answer, were surprised by the sudden barrage of slaps that Jada delivered to both of them.
"SMACK! I really hate... SMACK! Doing something nice... SMACK! To people... SMACK! Who don't even... SMACK! Bother to say... SMACK! Thank you!"
Their faces grew red and jerked sideways with Jada's slaps, but none of the Montgomery girls dared to raise their hands to cover their faces. Seeing that her daughter was slapping them savagely, Kayla intervened to make her stop.
"That's enough hon, we don't want their pretty faces to end in such a bad shape that we can't fix them even with makeup."

"But mom... Ok."
When Jada reluctantly stopped hitting them for a few seconds, in unison they both rushed to thank the Joneses for fixing their hair.
"T...thanks! Thanks!"

"SMACK! Aaah! SMACK! Aagh!"

With an evil smile, Jada gave each blonde a slap hard enough that their asses were lifted off the seat and they ended up sprawled on the floor.
"You're welcome!"
Holly and Allison whined softly as they lay stunned on the floor under Jada's watchful eye. When the black girl realized that her mother was looking at her with a disapproving expression, she reluctantly helped the Montgomery girls sit back down.
"Jada, hadn't I told you enough was enough?"

"Their faces were too pale, Mom! Now it won't take too much makeup to get'em pretty again."
Kayla was going to berate her daughter for not obeying her, but she couldn't help but laugh at Jada's answer.
By this time in the afternoon, Allison and Holly, more than intimidated, were outright scared by the unpredictability of Jada's mean behavior. But still, the pampered ladies who were so used to getting everything they wanted, being at the mercy of such strong and determined women, turned them on in ways they couldn't explain .
Kayla approached Allison and grabbing her chin turned the blonde's reddened face to either side.
"Let's see what we can do with this."
The Joneses got to work again. After carefully cleaning the Montgomery girls' faces with makeup remover, they began to put makeup on them. Like her mother (from whom she had learned) Jada was very skillful at the task. So it was no surprise that after a few minutes they had left their faces nicely made up, perhaps with a style a bit overdone, but very well made up at last.
Kayla and Jada did so well, that with the exception that the blonde's faces were still quite reddened, it was difficult to make out what those faces had endured.
After high-fiving one another, the Joneses made the Montgomery girls see the result in the mirror.
"T...thanks! Thank you very much!"
Although it seemed to Allison that the makeup was a bit heavy, with too much shadow and eyeliner, she feared that if she dared to complain Jada would start slapping them savagely again.
Apparently Holly thought the same as her mother, therefore they didn't hesitate to properly thank the Joneses, mainly because they didn't want to provoke Jada's ire.
"You're welcome! At least you seem to learn fast!"

As a final touch, Jada sprayed them with an expensive French perfume until the bottle was empty. Now the posh Montgomery girls smelled of a strange mix of sweat, cum, and delicate French perfume.
Done with the perfume, Jada browsed through the things they had brought from upstairs, grabbed two packages of brand new tan stockings, and handed a pair to each of the Montgomery's.
"You ain't going out wearing that torn shit, are you?"

"N.. no. T... thanks Jada."

"It's Miss Jada to you, Mrs. Montgomery."
As soon as Allison and Holly took the stockings out of the packages, Kayla made them stand up. Blonde mother and daughter looked at each other wary of what Kayla was up to.
Like Reply
Sweetie, let's help 'em with those stockings."

Of course they didn't need any help to change their stockings, but neither of them were willing to give the Joneses an excuse to spank them again.
Kayla and Jada unhooked the clips from their garter belts and pulled the torn stockings down to their heels.
After removing their shoes and stockings, the Joneses rolled the new stockings up Allison's and Holly's legs. After hooking the stockings with the garters, they took the opportunity to caress their crotch, and as expected, after just a little touching the blondes moaned again.
"Mom, you would have imagined that these white girls would turn to be such a horny sluts!"

"Not a chance sweetie! Let's finish this, don't forget they have to leave soon."
Kayla ordered the Montgomery girls to sit down to put their shoes on. She took Allison's Louboutins and looked at them closely. Although Allison thought that Kayla had already ruined that pair, she didn't dare to complain.

"You both seem to like to wear this sexy stuff. I don't know how you can walk in these heels..."
Kayla grabbed one of Allison's ankles to put her shoe on, but Jada stopped her before she did, sporting that devilish smile so typical of hers.
"Hold a second mom. I have an idea."
Jada rolled each of Holly's torn stockings, tucked them inside the toe box of Holly's designer pink pumps and gave them to her.
"Put them on."

"B...but they won't fit!"

"Make 'em fit unless you wanna get your ass kicked."
As the shoes were already uncomfortable enough without padding the toe, Holly knew well that now they were going to be torture tools, but she was wise enough to keep quiet and comply with Jada's order.
As Holly struggled to get her delicate feet into the Jimmy Choo's, Kayla did the same with Allison's shoes. It took them a great effort, but finally the Montgomery's had their feet wrapped in their expensive, and now cramped, heels again.
"Well, well, well... Now stand up and show us how well you can walk"
As soon as Allison and Holly stood up, they felt their toes getting crushed by their shoes. The Joneses ordered them to walk towards the living room, where their clothes had been left. Kayla and Jada laughed out loud as the blondes, whining in pain, walked awkwardly towards the living room.
"I don't know if they're whimpering from the pain in their feet or their asses. What do you think Jada?"
Followed by the Joneses, the Montgomery girls finally made it to the living room, and even though they had only walked a few feet, they couldn't hide the winces on their faces.
While they waited standing wrapped in their sexy lingerie, a smiling Kayla and Jada watched, proud of how they had dominated that pair of haughty rich blondes. It was then that the bell of the front door rang.
Even knowing it should be the limo, Kayla played dumb and asked who it could be.
"It must be the limo. Please let us go! It's really important!"
Allison made no secret of her despair and when Kayla answered her, she sighed in relief. Maybe if she had seen Kayla wink at Jada, she wouldn't have been so relieved.
"Of course you both can go, but maybe it would be better if you got dressed before going out."

"But mom! That's not fair! You promised I could use that new stuff we've bought." Jada mockingly whined.

"I know Jada, but the limo is already here, they have to go."

"A promise is a promise! Can't believe you're letting me down!"
Kayla had to make an effort not to laugh watching Jada act like a spoiled and disgruntled child, and also seeing on the Montgomery girls' faces the desperation of knowing that her odyssey would continue.
"You know that I will never let you down, sweetie. Bring that kinky new stuff on!"

"Thanks mom!"
Jada celebrated by jumping like a little girl who had just won a trophy while Kayla grabbed Allison's clutch purse and searched until she pulled out a hundred dollar bill.
"I think this will do the trick!"
Overwhelmed, Allison protested lamely as Kayla headed for the front door and then out of the house. Kayla approached the limo while the driver got out of the car.
After the usual polite greetings, Kayla handed him the hundred-dollar bill.
"The ladies are a little behind. Could you wait a while?"
Taking the bill, the driver smiled and nodded in silence and Kayla walked back into the house. As soon as her mother came back, Jada grabbed her backpack and pulled out a huge red rubber double dildo and waved it out in front of the blondes' distressed faces. Although Allison had a couple of toys, neither she nor Holly had seen such a long and thick dildo in their lives.
"I think we can start with this one"

Horrified by the size of the dildo, the blondes begged Jada to stop without success. They had not finished their pleas when Jada shoved one end of the dildo into their mouths.
"Suck it good cause it will soon be up in your cunts."
Jada grabbed the dildo by the center and tugging gently from it, made the blondes walk to the coffee table. While Kayla made room by knocking everything on the coffee table to the floor, Jada moved the dildo both ways, alternately shoving it against the throats of mother and daughter. Allison and Holly choked and coughed every time the toy reached their throats, but Jada kept going, removing the dildo only when both ends were completely soaked with saliva.
"I wanna see you fucking each other. On your four over the coffee table!"

"Please don't make us do that! We already did everything you asked us!"

"Shut up Mrs. Montgomery, unless you want me to beat you up right now!"
Devastated, the Montgomery's did as told. The coffee table was more than eight feet long, so Kayla had no trouble placing them on all fours facing opposite sides, in a way that their pussies perfectly aligned. .
Jada pulled aside their panties and shoved one end of the dildo into each of their pussies, while Kayla took a video of the scene with her phone.
"Oh God! Please no! Aahh! It's too big! Oooh no!"
Mother and daughter screamed as the huge dildo invaded them. As they both instinctively leaned their bodies forward as if trying to get away from the toy, Jada made them move closer to each other so that the dildo penetrated them deeper.
"This will not end if you don't fuck that dildo really hard." Jada warned them.
Feeling utterly overpowered, humiliated and horny, the Montgomery girls began to move their hips, slowly at first but picking up pace. At this point, no one was surprised that Holly was the most enthusiastic about carrying out the Joneses' orders.
"Oohh! This is wrong! Aahh! Please don't push it so hard Holly! Oooh!"

"Ooh my! S...sorry mom! Ooohh!"

"And don't forget to look at the camera!" Added Kayla.
Kayla and Jada had each sat on an armchair to comfortably watch mother and daughter fucking the same dildo.
The posh mom and daughter offered an amazing sight, as they picked up steam fucking that huge double dildo over the same coffee table that Allison used to have tea with her pretentious rich friends.
Subduing the Montgomery girls in that way made Jada very horny, and she couldn't help rubbing her pussy as she watched them. Soon her groans added to the increasingly loud moans of Allison and Holly.
"Jada stop that! You gonna cum too fast!"

"Shit! You're right mom... but look at them!"

"Let's use those new toys you've brought!"
Reluctantly, Jada stopped rubbing and grabbed her backpack. She didn't have to look long to find the pair of brand new double ended strapons.
The dildo on the inner side was relatively small, but the outer one was much bigger, about ten inches long and almost two inches in diameter.
"Oh! Oh! Please don't! Aahh! Don't use those on us! Oh! Please!"
Allison knew how pointless it was to beg the Joneses not to do something, but she couldn't help but shudder as she watched them approach wielding those strapons.
Kayla stood in front of Allison and Jada in front of Holly. The Joneses lubricated the inner dildo of their strapons and put them on, while the blondes, still fucking the double dildo watched in horror.
"Come on Mrs. Montgomery! Open that mouth!"

"Oh mom! This feels really good! I can't wait to fuck the prissy brat with it!"
When Jada brought the tip of the dildo to her mouth, Holly wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it very sensually. Having Holly greedily sucking the dildo, with her blue eyes staring submissively up at her, made Jada very horny.
"That's how I like it blondie! I am gonna fuck you whenever and wherever I want because I own you slut!"
Allison, who was reluctant to suck on the dildo, felt her daughter getting hornier. Holly's moans, still muffled by the dildo were getting louder, and as she moved her hips sideways, pushed the double dildo deeper and deeper into Allison's pussy.
"Oooh my! Ohhh Holly stop! Oooh! Mmmphh!"
Tired of waiting, Kayla put the tip of the dildo into Allison's mouth, who with no other options, began to suck on the dildo just like her daughter .
After a couple of minutes, and as if they had rehearsed it before, the Joneses buried their strapons deep into the Montgomery girls' mouths, while they both grabbed the blondes by the nape and pushed the dildo against their throats.
The roughness with which the black women pushed the dildos against the blondes' throats, as well as making them to gag, made them push their bodies back, fucking the double dildo in a way that it penetrated to the deepest depths of their pussies.
"You still want to kick my Jada out of school? You girls don't look so cocky right now..."
Certainly, the Montgomery girls didn't look cocky at all as they fucked each other's cunts and the Joneses fucked their throats.
Soon the blondes were drooling and tears mixed with eyeliner were running down their cheeks.
As they were nearing another orgasm, Kayla removed the strapon from Allison's mouth, and Jada immediately followed suit.
"It's time to put these beauties to better use, don't you think Jada?"

"Yeah mom! We gotta give 'em a good assfuck!"
The blondes were moaning loudly as both were wiggling their hips. To avoid them cumming so soon, Jada grabbed the double dildo and jerked roughly, pulling it out of their pussies.
Allison and Holly were panting on their fours when Jada ordered them to turn around, so that they faced each other and their asses were just within reach of the strapons.
Holly, who had never been penetrated from behind, was very concerned about the size of the strapon Jada was wielding.
"Please Jada, not in my ass, that dildo is too big for me!"

"Yeah! It will hurt a little, but you are such a slut that sooner rather than later you'll like it."

"Please Miss Jada, don't do that to Holly! Please!" Allison pleaded to no avail.

"Shut the fuck up Mrs. Montgomery! I'm going to turn the prissy brat into an anal craving whore!"
Before fucking her, Jada took out a bottle of lube from her backpack. She smeared the dildo, poured a lot on Holly's ass so that it ran down the blonde's crack and inner thighs, and offered the lube to her mother.
"No, thank you dear. This snooty white slut wanted to get you kicked out of school, so I'm gonna fuck her ass without lube."

"N...no please! You can't do... Aaaahhh!"
As soon as Kayla started pushing the dildo against her asshole, Allison screamed so loud that Kayla immediately pulled it back.
"We don't want them to scream so loud, do we, Jada?"

"I don't really care about that, but I can fix it."
Jada took the double dildo, shoved one end into each of the Montgomery's mouths, and stood behind Holly again.
"If any of you dares to drop the toy I will beat the crap out of you both. Got it?"
Well aware that Jada's threat was real, the Montgomery's nodded. As they were face to face, both of them could see the other's eyes widen as soon as the Joneses began to drill their assholes. Although their screams were muffled by the dildo in their mouths they echoed in the spacious living room.
Right away Kayla had her strapon buried about two inches inside Allison's ass, but Jada was having a hard time overcoming the resistance of Holly's tight asshole.
"Mmmmhhhh! Mmmphh!"

"No matter what it takes blondie, I'm gonna bury this deep inside your ass!"
The inner dildos of the strapons were doing their job on the black girls' cunts, who by this time were already very wet and horny. Jada, determined to fuck Holly hard in the ass, bent her weight forward pushing hard, until the dildo worked its way through the blonde's asshole.
Holly screamed and kicked as the strapon charged into her asshole, while tears streaming profusely from her eyes, further and once again ruined her makeup. At first her pain was so intense that at that moment her last concern was the state of her makeup. Luckily for Holly, after a few minutes the pain gave way to a more pleasant sensation, and little by little her screams turned into pleasure moans.
"I told you little whore... Now you like it!"
While the lack of proper lube made Allison a bit sore at first, getting her ass fucked wasn't new to the blonde milf. As it seemed that the worst was over for her daughter, Allison somehow gave herself up and relaxed a bit, allowing Kayla to penetrate her deeper.
If anyone who knew the Montgomerys had entered the living room at that moment, they would have been shocked by the amazing scene. Wrapped in sexy lingerie, stockings and heels, the posh mom and daughter were swallowing a double ended dildo while being brutally ass-fucked by a couple of black women.
After a few minutes of drilling the blondes' asses, and thanks to the inner dildos, both Joneses were on the verge of cumming, and it was Jada who came first. The young black girl screamed and howled, wildly shoving the strapon up Holly's ass, trying to squeeze out every last ounce of pleasure the little inner dildo could give her.
"Oh my God! This is my best cum since ... ever!"
It took her a while to recover, but as soon as she could Jada resumed fucking Holly, who was already clearly enjoying it .
In a few more minutes, with the exception for Jada who had just finished, Kayla and the Montgomery girls were all on the verge of orgasm. Allison sensually wiggled her hips, and now she was the one fucking the strapon. The way Allison moved was bringing both mothers to the brink of orgasm and it didn't take long for both of them to finish at the same time.
"That's how I like it! Go on you fucking white whore! Make me cum right now!"
"Ooouu! Ohhh! I can't hold it! Oooohhh!"
Kayla pushed the strapon as far as she could inside Allison while her palms spanked her already heavily punished buttocks. Allison's screams were still muffled by the dildo in her mouth, but inside the living room it seemed that Kayla's were going to be heard throughout the neighborhood.
Eventually the climax wore off and Kayla pulled the strapon out of Allison's ass. She was exhausted, and as she could no longer stand the dildo inside her, she quickly undid the strapon.
The blonde milf stood panting in all fours on the table until Kayla made her take the dildo out of her mouth and stand up.
"Stand up Mrs. Montgomery! Look how my Jada fucks the brains out of your prissy daughter!"
After such an ass pounding, Allison was dizzy and could hardly stand. The blonde was swaying on her heels and her slender legs looked bowlegged, but Kayla was not willing to make it easy for her, and without wasting time she made her suck both of the strapon's dildos until they were clean.
"Hey Jada, wanna hear the little blonde while you fuck her ass?"

"Yes mom, I wanna hear her begging for more. I think I am gonna go for another cum."
Kayla pulled the double dildo out of Holly's mouth and now everyone in the living room could hear the blonde schoolgirl moaning and begging to be fucked hard.
"Oohh my! Hard! Oooh, I like it! Oooh! Fuck me! Oooh! Harder! Oooh! I'm going to cum! Oooh!"

Holly couldn't hold back the orgasm for much longer and like her mother, in the end it was she who fucked the strapon. As she screamed and howled with pleasure, her body jerked and her calves kicked frantically. The jolts of pleasure seemed to never end and even her sight blurred from that endless orgasm.
When the climax ended, Holly couldn't even stay on her fours and leaned her body forward until she was lying face down on the table.
"No, no, no! Don't you even think about leaving me this way!"
Jada, who was very horny and going for a second orgasm, was furious. Without hesitation, she knelt astride the almost passed out blonde on the table, and spreading her knees wide, she shoved the strapon up Holly's ass again.
And this time Jada looked crazy. She hit the strapon with such brutal force that the pain made the blonde come to her senses.
"Oh no! Please no more! Aahh! I can't take any more! Aahh!" 

"You gonna make me cum again no matter what!"
Out of her mind, Jada leaned forward and with one hand grasped Holly's delicate neck. Jada simultaneously pounded the blonde's ass and choked her by roughly pulling her neck back. Holly was with her body so arched back that it looked like she was going to snap at any moment. Her shapely legs kicked frantically and she felt so powerless that she could barely beg for mercy.
"Aaaghh! N...no more! Oohh! It hurts! Aaah! Please! Aaahh!"

"Please stop! You are going to hurt her badly! Please stop Miss Jada!" Pleaded the blonde mother.
It wasn't her mother's pleas, Luckily for Holly the torture didn't last much longer because Jada was ready to cum. Fucking her rich schoolmate and rendering her in that pathetic state was a powerful stimulant, and finally another orgasm hit her. She let go of Holly's neck, who collapsed onto the table, and frantically rocked her hips back and forth drilling the blonde's ass until she was exhausted.
When she got her breath back, she got up withdrawing the strapon from Holly's ass, leaving her sprawled almost unconscious on the table.
"Told ya you gonna make me cum again, bitch!"

"You are a real piece of work sweetie, blondie's gonna have trouble sitting for days! 
Holly wimpered softly as she lay half unconscious face down on the coffee table. Kayla and Jada took advantage of that quiet moment to get dressed again while Allison helped Holly recover and get back on her feet.
Standing was not an easy task for the Montgomery's because of the brutal punishment on their asses, and the stuffed toes of their designer heels continued to crush their delicate toes.
"Mom, I'm exhausted! I think it was enough for today."

"Maybe hon, but make sure that strapon is clean before you put it away."

"Ok mom, right away!"
Even with her ass still throbbing from the fucking and her feet tortured by the shoes, Allison's expression was one of relief when she heard that the Joneses may had finished with them.
Like Reply
While Holly was still swaying and dizzy, one after another Jada shoved the dirty dildos into her mouth and made her suck them clean, a task the blonde did as well as she could but without complaint.

Jada was about to put the strapon in her backpack but her mother cut her off.
"Are you sure you are not forgetting anything?"
Jada for a moment acted as if she didn't know what her mother was talking about, and giggling she searched the bottom of her backpack.
As if they were in a friendly social gathering, Kayla addressed the Montgomery's.
"As a symbolic token that we have no resentment toward you for trying to get Jada kicked out of school, we brought you these little gifts, which we hope you will enjoy, right now..."
Stunned, Allison and Holly stared at the two huge butt plugs Jada was presenting to them. The Joneses, sparing no expense, had bought a pair of metal butt plugs, nearly two inches in diameter at the widest part and with a delicate heart shaped handle set in red stones on the outside.
"You ain't gonna say thank us?"
As soon as mother and daughter opened their mouths to say thank you, Jada shoved a butt plug into each of them.
"Suck'em well. Soon you'll have them buried in your asses."

"Mmphh! Mmmh!"

Their blue eyes seemed to beg for mercy, and since they only heard moans from the blondes, the Joneses assumed that their gifts weren't so appreciated after all. They went on anyway, making them stand face to face, close enough that their breasts pressed against each other and with their hands behind their heads. Kayla and Jada respectively got behind Allison and Holly, made them spread their legs wide by kicking their feet apart and retrieved the butt plugs from their mouths.
"Please, you have already fucked us all you wanted. You are going to hurt us if you put that up our asses, please don't!"

"Ms. Montgomery, when I fucked you with the strapon you seemed to like it a lot. Betcha a couple of anal craving sluts like you ain't wanna take'em out."

As it was already too much talk, Kayla led the charge against Allison's asshole and Jada immediately followed suit. Sliding their panties aside, they pushed and twisted the butt plugs trying to overcome the resistance, as both blondes screamed, sobbed, and begged for mercy.
"Ooohhh my God! Aaahh! No more please! Oooh!"

Although both blondes had their buttholes still enlarged, unsurprisingly, Allison's was the first to give way to the butt plug. Allison's body shuddered, but once the worst part of her was over she was relieved.
Jada wasn't going to give up, and no matter how much Holly screamed and pleaded, she kept twisting and pushing the butt plug until finally, the blonde's stubborn asshole gave way to the toy.

In the absence of orders from the Joneses, Allison and Holly stood face to face with their legs spread wide and the cute heart-shaped butt plugs poking out of their asses.
Kayla looked around the living room while Jada searched her backpack for something, while an anxious Allison dared to plead to the Joneses.

"Please, let us go!"

"We are almost done Mrs. Montgomery. Please Jada..." Kayla winked at Jada to get on with her business.
Smiling, Jada pulled a can of red spray paint from her backpack and went to the wall of the living room her mother indicated. She used the paint to write a sentence in large letters and stepped back a few feet to check out her work. Jada assessed her handy work and went back to embellish her writing with a couple of hearts.
"What do you think mom?"

Kayla laughed as she read "ASS FUCKED BY GHETTO DIKES" written on the wall, and had the Montgomery girls walk up to the newly decorated wall, which they did with great difficulty. It looked like they were walking through a muddy field in their heels, and they had the feeling that at any moment the butt plugs could fly off.
Once against the wall, Kayla pulled their boobs out of the cups of their bras and to properly secure the butt plugs, she twisted the crotch strap of their thongs by rolling them around the handles of the plugs. As the thongs got between their pussy lips, the Montgomery girls whined softly as Kayla walked away to take some photos.
With the wall and the humiliating sentence graffitied in the background, Kayla took several photos of them, both from the front and the back, and in all of them she made them look towards the camera. Jada eventually wanted some pictures with them, and her mother took a few of her in which the black girl made them pose in humiliating ways.
"Well, I think that's it Jada. Are we forgetting something?"

"No mom. I think we're done for today."

"Ok bitches, the limo is waiting. You've better get dressed quickly!"

Kayla's words took the Montgomery girls by surprise, who couldn't believe that it could be all over. They made their way to the couch where their clothes were, while the Joneses laughed out loud as they reviewed the photos Kayla had taken.
"Mom, we won't be able to post any of these on social media."

"Don´t worry. We'll take some more when they dress up."
Never in their lives had the Montgomerys dressed so quickly.
Jada put the can of spray paint inside her backpack, but Kayla stopped her when she was about to put the strapons inside.
"Hold a moment sweetie, we gonna need those."
They took several photos of the Montgomery girls fully dressed, some of them with the written wall in the background. Kayla and Jada also took some photos posing with them. In most of those photos, the Joneses were wielding the strapons, and in some of them they shoved the dildos into the Montgomery's mouths.
"Some of these will be good enough to post. Don't you think Jada?
Done with the pictures, the Joneses allowed the Montgomery's to take their clutch purses and escorted them to the front door. Just before leaving, Jada stopped them in their tracks and pulled up their skirts so that their stocking tops and garters were visible.
"We can't go out like this, it's humiliating! Please!"

"It's not so bad. You can get your makeup done during the limo ride."
Although they protested, and not just because of the makeup, it was to no avail, so Kayla opened the door and showed them the way to the limo.
As was his custom, when the limo driver saw them leaving the house, he got out to open the door for them. And boy was he surprised by what he saw.
Two slender blondes, undoubtedly the wealthy ladies of the house, walked awkwardly towards him, wearing elegant clothes and jewelry but with their skirts rolled up at the waist and their makeup in a mess, followed closely by two black women waving huge strapons.
When they reached the limo, and to the driver's surprise, Kayla stepped ahead and shoved the strapon into Allison's mouth.
"Hold this for me, Mrs. Montgomery."

"Mmmphhh!"
She snatched Allison's clutch purse and pulled out another hundred. She made Allison and Holly turn their backs on the driver, showing him their spanked and plugged asses for a few seconds and handed him the bill.
"Please be kind enough to watch out for potholes and bumps. The ladies may be a little bit sore under there."
The driver took the hundred-dollar bill sporting a knowing smile while Jada grabbed Allison and Holly by the hair and yanked them towards the limo door. Tugging further at their hair, she made them lean forward and put their hands behind her back.
"Sorry, I almost forgot. Congratulations on your award, Mrs. Montgomery!"

"T...thank you Miss J... Thudddd! Ooouch!"
With a powerful kick to the ass, first Allison and then Holly, Jada sent the blondes flying into the limo. Holly landed over her mother, and as they struggled to settle, Jada leaned out and warned them.
"You wanted me kicked outta school... but I kicked you in! And don't even think about taking those plugs out!"

"N... no Miss Jada."

"No messing with those shoes either. 

"Ok Miss Jada."

"Good girls!"
Jada closed the door and the limousine drove off towards the Philanthropic Society event. From the driveway, the Joneses said goodbye, waving their strapons in the air.
When the limo disappeared from sight, they put the strapons in their backpack and walked to their car chatting about their day of events. .
"Hey mom! We rocked dealing with those rich white bitches together, didn't we?"

"We rocked indeed, sweetie! We make a good team."

"Mom..."

"Yes sweetie."

"We should do this more often. Don't you think?"
Laughing out loud, the Joneses got into their car and hurried home.
They had no intention of missing the Philanthropic Society event which, as luck would have it, could be seen as a live stream online.

The End
Like Reply