Adultery Horror Fuck - Copied
What in the hell are we doing here?" Gina protested angrily. "There are far better ways to spend a Friday night."

"Stop nagging!" Tony erupted. "Look at it as a one in a lifetime experience."
"I'd rather experience the food at that new Chinese restaurant."
"Gina, try to look at the bright side," Dana intercepted.
"Which is?" Gina raised her eyebrow.
"We might actually get something on tape!" Dana said excitingly.
"Right on, baby!" Tony grinned. "Just think, if we actually record something paranormal! We might even land our own TV-show!"
"You've both been watching way too much television, guys," Gina sighed. "Besides, the so-called findings of those ghost-hunting shows are either faked, or too vague to be significant.
"Sure, if you want, we can organize something, tape it, then upload it on YouTube; we might even become an overnight sensation, if we do a good job. That doesn't mean we'll be seeing any real ghosts tonight!"
"You're scared, aren't you?" Tony mocked her.
"Scared of what? Of ghosts?" She chuckled dryly. "No, but, I'm not too fond of spending an entire night in this place."
"It's kind of spooky," Dana added.
"No, it's old," Gina corrected her. "And badly maintained; it can collapse on our heads at any minute."
"Aren't you at all fascinated by its story?" Tony asked.
"What? About the old pervert, who lived here? No, I'm not fascinated. I'm disgusted."
"No one has dared buy it, though; it's been empty for decades," Dana informed her.
"Yeah, I know; no one buys murder houses."
"To me, it has more to do with no one wanting to buy a ruin; even if you get it for free, you'll still have to spend a fortune to renovate it, just to make it livable!"
"You've got absolutely no imagination, Gina," Tony sighed heavily.
"I know; you two have way too imagination, anyway. Someone has to balance it out," she chuckled warmly.
"Anyway, I vote we stop talking and..." A faint noise from upstairs caused her to freeze. "What was that?!" She asked in a hoarse whisper.
"Probably a cat that found its way in through a broken window," Gina rubbed her forehead.
"You want to go check it out, then?" Tony challenged her.
"Sure, what the hell," she shrugged and headed towards the stairs. "You guys ain't coming?" She glanced back, after stepping on the first step; Dana and Tony remained on what used to be a living room.
"We'll stay down here, set up some of the equipment."
"Right," Gina frowned. "I'll give you a shout, if I see a ghost," she said mockingly.
"Wow, that's quite the bedroom, huh?" Dana exclaimed, in a low whisper.
"Yeah; and just picture it in its former glory," Tony added.
"It must have looked wonderful; if only it hadn't..."
"I don't think there were any crimes committed in this room," Tony calmed her down.
"Did you finish the book, by the way?"
"Read it twice, actually; really fascinating," Tony said.
"How many did he kill?"
"They know of thirteen; but, they suspected it could have been over thirty."
"Wow," she ejaculated.
"I know...and the horrors all these women went through..." Tony added in a hesitant whisper.
"You think he's still around?"
"The rumor has it that, when he was shot down, he promised never to leave his home; and that he'd one day return to inflict even more horror on the descendants of his executioners."
"Do you believe it?" She inquired.
"No, not really..."
"So, why are we here?"
"Many people say that most ghosts are people, who died unfairly and cruelly; so, maybe some of his victims still haunt the place, where they suffered so much."
"You know," her tone abruptly changed, "there's something about this place, this room..." she flipped her hair and crossed her legs high, lifting her skirt over her thigh.
"Seriously?" He was taken pleasantly aback.
He sat next to her, his hand softly caressing her thigh; she pulled his head closer, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. His hand moved higher, massaging her inner thigh, searching for her panties. Her hands crossed behind his neck, tightly locked, their tongues engaged in a hot tango. A small moan escaped her mouth, when he gave her pussy a soft rub.
Silence; darkness; heavy air; Gina investigated the upper floor, the for decades abandoned rooms; she observed the grotesque paintings hiding underneath thick layers of dust; the windows broken, the occasional breeze blowing into the house brought on a chilling effect she could feel deep in her bones.
Undaunted, she moved forth, determined not to allow any irrational fears overwhelm her. A creaking sound; the wooden floor succumbing under even her 118lb frame—what if we had all come up here? she wondered in fright, trying to lighten up her step, horrified of the possibility of suddenly finding herself at a free fall in this dusty, rusty house.
A swooshing sound past her ear; sudden, abrupt. It came from nowhere, and to nowhere it once more disappeared. Her heart palpitated, her heavy breathing the only sound in an otherwise graveyard of a house, where so many women had met a horrible fate. What was it that Tony said to me? she asked herself, unable to remember his words—if only she had paid closer attention to the tall tales.
A door croaked; it was swinging lightly, yet, there was no breeze to cause it. As sweat ran down her forehead, her body growing warmer under the clothes, she approached the door; it was half-open, gently swaying back and forth. She peeked inside; absolute darkness broken only by the faint ray of moonlight penetrating the loose boards on the window.
She pushed the door open reluctantly; the creak echoed thunderously. Great, she thought humorlessly, now Tony will think I've encountered a ghost.
She stepped in the room and froze; a metal bed with shackles nailed on the four corners. On the walls hung various rusty instruments of horror, which purpose she did not wish to know. She wiped the sweat off her forehead, bit the corner of her lower lip. A shadow swiftly moved on the wall; it lasted but for a mere fragment of a second, yet, it was more than enough to make her heart leap in her mouth.
She looked around, down at the floor, up at the ceiling; no animals, insects, anything living that could have produced the shadow. She steered away from the window, trying not to scare herself with her own shadow; the door slammed shut with a bang.
She cursed under her panting breath, desperately trying to open the seemingly blocked door. "Damn it," she spat on the floor exhausted; the door was stuck, no way out.
"Hey, guys!" She screamed and banged on the door, which—despite its age—was unnaturally robust. "I've locked myself in a room! Can you hear me? Help, damn it! I'm locked!"
She placed her ear against the wooden door, hopeful for rushing footsteps. Nothing.
Silence. Absolute, deathly silence. She banged and kicked the door, furiously; it wouldn't budge.
"Guys, come on!" She shouted. "Dana, Tony!"
What the hell are they doing? She thought furiously.
The shadow sailed across the wall, the hanging tools swung freely on their nails. Pulling her hair in disbelief, she approached the window, tried to remove the boards; nothing. Tomorrow I'm starting weight-training, that's it, she scolded herself.
She returned to the door, kicked it repeatedly, to no avail. "Guys!" She screamed again and again.
Her ear back on the wood, desperate to hear the longed for footsteps. Nothing.
Suddenly, her head was pushed against the door; she tried to move, to kick herself free, she couldn't. Struggled to free herself, but, the more she fought, the harder the pushing grew.
She saw nothing in the room; all alone, yet, something was holding her head; she could feel the hand on the side of her head, pushing viciously. A touch on her bottom; a rough, crude touch. She groaned, trying to get free, yet also surrendering to the brutal, yet simultaneously exciting, fondling.
A cold shiver went up her spine, when a frozen hand slipped under her t-shirt and ran across her soft skin, cupping her small, yet firm, breast.
"Did you hear something, baby?" Dana asked exasperated, amid soft, muffled moans.
"No," he raised his head slightly and looked at her inquiringly. "Why?"
"I don't know..." she said, her hand caressing the back of his head, her legs still wrapped around his shoulders. "I...just...thought...I... heard... never mind, get back to it!" She pushed him back to her wet cunt and he gladly obliged.
His tongue twirled around her clit, his finger going in and out slowly; she lifted her blouse, exposing her melon-sized breasts. Rubbing and squeezing them, lying down and staring up at the ceiling, with gently glazed eyes.
"Keep it quiet," he said solemnly. "Gina will kill us."
"Keep licking and shut up," she ordered him.
His tongue slithered back inside her, moving rapidly and circular. She arched her lower back, his hands reached for her ass, spreading the cheeks. She drew blood from her lips; twisting her erect nipples, eyes closed, panting heavily.
A finger went in her asshole, a small scream escaped her mouth; arched her back higher. He licked fast, thrusting two fingers inside her ass, in and out slow, but firmly.
"Shit, yes, don't dare stop," she panted, reached for her clit.
He didn't, he kept on going, same rhythm, tasting her sweet juices, his cock rock-hard from her fiery moans.
"Fuck, yes," her body trembled uncontrollably, a fountain of cum showered his face.
"That's one of the things I love about you, baby," he said with a smile, as he climbed atop of her and she wiped his face clean with both hands, smiling warmly and lovingly at him.
Gina was yanked away from the door and forcefully pushed on the wall; the invisible force was on her, a strong hand around her neck choking her. Her head was banged up against the wall, tremendous pain and for a moment everything went dark(er). Yet, during that moment of nothingness, she saw a shadowy figure with a long beard and flaming eyes.
Her heart raced fast, she tried to scream, call for help, no sound would escape her lips. A strong punch landed on her flat stomach, she doubled up, fell to the floor in an embryonic position, with tears of anguish and pain streaming down her eyes.
Pulled up by the hair, she was back on her feet, desperately fighting shadows, punching air. A slap across her face, she tasted copper. She held her jaw, a wreck from the pain and confusion. She looked up, there was still nothing, yet, a freezing hand ripped her t-shirt in half; again, a grip around her neck and was shoved against the wall.
A hungry bite on her nipple; nearly detached it. More bites on her small breasts; she looked down, there were bite marks on her skin! Her t-shirt was thrown away, the icy hands caressed her shoulders, her sternum, her stomach. She shuddered, trembled, there was nowhere to go, nothing to do. Kept still by the mysterious force; her belt was unbuckled, her tight jeans unbuttoned; a sudden wave of inexplicable desire overcame her body.
"No, no, no," she whisperingly pleaded; the only response she received was the violent pull of her pubic hair, an icy touch on her pussy lips.
"This is fucking hot, isn't it?" Dana whispered hotly in his ear, as she stroked his cock, while he kissed and sucked her neck.
"Yeah," he responded in a hardly audible voice shadowed by his moans. "Yet," he was to add something about the place, its story, and Gina being gone for a while, but, all words were choked down, when she grabbed his balls.
"Say one word about ghosts and I'll squeeze till I hear a crack," she said smilingly, yet dead-serious.
"Okay," he bit her earlobe gently, then brushed her hair back, planting long kisses on the back of her neck.
She pulled him closer by the cock, rubbing the throbbing head against her moist cunt; "I want you inside me, Tony, I..." she breathed heavily, staring dead into his eyes, "I need you, baby!"
She guided him inside her, he climbed on her, pinning her arms down on the bed; one long thrust, he was balls deep, she stared into his eyes lustfully.
His thrusts were slow and long—all the way out, all the way in; they had been together for several years, they both knew exactly what the other loved, how to make each other climax in minutes.
They kissed, he kept on pounding her in the same rhythm; her legs crossed around his waist, pushing him deeper, holding him inside her for as long as she desired. He obeyed to her every move, her every desire; she was his, he was hers, and now they were one, too. Two bodies rolled into one; she let him pull his cock out, then guided him back in, deep and hard.
"Almost there, baby," he whispered.
"Me, too. Don't pull out," she begged.
"Stop it! Who the fuck are you?!" Gina demanded from the invisible rapist, but, received no reply. Only the icy fingers (or, whatever they were) violating her pussy, numbing it and loosening it up via their fast and brutal thrusts.
It all stopped, as abruptly as it had started; she was naked, her pants around her ankles, her t-shirt on the floor, but, there were no more ice-cold touches. She instinctively reached for her pussy, it was cold, wet, and lightly gaped.
She looked around in disbelief and utter confusion; still all alone. She remained perfectly still for a couple of moments, then drew a deep breath of inner relief and reached for her pants.
Thundering shivers across her lower back. A sturdy grip around her waist, a firm hand on her back. Something heavy, equally icy as the fingers, and seemingly of monstrous proportions slapped her ass. A phantom baseball bat, it felt, recently taken out of a freezer.
It landed on her back, she felt two round balls on her asscrack and the bat extended almost entirely across her back. It was rubbed against her spine, more chills traversed her body; rubbed back and forth, a fucking-motion and an urge to feel it inside her grew in her mind.
"We should go find Gina," Dana said, dragging from the shared cigarette.
"Yeah," he agreed, accepted the cigarette. "Where is she, by the way? I was sure she'd bust us."
"Maybe, she heard us, and is being discreet. You know her," Dana shrugged.
"Probably. Although," he smiled, "she's going to kill us, when we walk out the bedroom."
"And she'll be justified," Dana giggled. "We dragged her here to hunt ghosts and, instead, we..."
"We'll still go ghost-hunting," he said. "We just...relieved some pressure?" He shrugged and they both laughed.
"By the way," she asked, after another long drag, "how did that madman, who lived here, murdered all those women? You never told us."
"Right..." he frowned and paused momentarily. "Well, it's not extensively covered in the books, because...it's a bit morbid. And, probably, only a rumor."
"Meaning?" She arched her eyebrow, glaring at him intensely.
"Meaning, they assume he...fucked them to death."
"What?!" She erupted in a giggle. "Sorry, I..." she cleared her throat, still trying to subdue the oncoming chuckles.
"Yeah, I know..." he nodded. "They say he had this donkey-sized cock; I mean, a pretty damn large dong," he extended his arm and placed his other hand near his shoulder to illustrate the point, "and, so, he'd fuck the women he kidnapped, until they...
"There's a reason why most of his victims were small-sized women; like Gina, actually. He went for them, probably because their stature made an even better contrast to his package."
"Do you really believe that?"
"No, not really. I mean," he rubbed his eyebrows, "the coroner's official report talks about a 20-inch cock, almost 7-inch thick. That's...that belongs to a fucking elephant, not a human being!"
"Wow," she exclaimed with a faint whistle. "That's...yeah, pretty damn big."
"And it's in the records; but, maybe the coroner exaggerated. Or, he purposefully lied, to cover something."
"Like what?"
"I don't know...maybe, he did fuck those women to death, but, not with his cock."
"An extension?"
"Or some tools. Maybe, they didn't want to tell that to the people; you know, to the families of the dead. Or, there was something completely different, and they'd rather keep it a secret, and they fabricated the whole fucked-to-death story."
"Right...either way, though, it must have been horrible."
"It was. I think that's why the house was never sold, after he died. Haunted or not, it still carries bad history."
"No shit," she said, then failed at her attempt to smile. "Can we please change the subject now?"
"Right, yes. Too many details, huh?"
"Ah-hum," she nodded, and finally was able to crack up a smile.
"Hey, no, let me go!" Gina fought back—albeit weakly, her body quickly succumbing to lust—as she was dragged to the metal bed. Suddenly, she lay supine on the cold metal. The shafts locked around her wrists and ankles tight; she was spread wide, her head hanging from the table's edge, her arms and legs tied up along the bed's legs; she looked around, there was nothing to be seen, yet, she could sense the mysterious presence, its loathing and lust.
Her heart palpitated, she was sweating profusely, yet, the chilly air blowing on her exposed, spread pussy brought a different kind of shiver up her spine, made her skin crawl for different reasons—reasons she, at first, refused to acknowledge were actually giving birth to excitement in her body and mind.
The hard bat landed on her mouth, rather softy, and ran across her lips; she felt its smoothness—despite its iciness—and veins. Her eyes popped wide open at the bizarre realization. Before she could process the new data, her head was yanked backwards by the hair; she stared at the wall, upside down; upon her lips were large, swollen balls.
A slap on her breasts, she opened her mouth in surprise and the balls nested in her mouth, stuffing it. Besides herself, she stuck her tongue out, at first hesitantly, and licked the balls; they were still cold, but, rapidly warming up. She welcomed them in her mouth, swirled them about; there was no real sound reaching her ears, yet within her mind she heard heavy male moans.
The thick head of the cock was on her lips; she opened her mouth hungrily—still silently wondering about her state of mind—and the cock glided in her mouth; too thick, her jaw nearly dislocated. It was going deeper and deeper, slow; the owner clearly enjoyed the tightly wrapped lips running along the warming skin of the cock.
Her heart in her throat, there was no way she could take down more of it; she needed air, she was choking, fading away. Finally, the cock retracted, she panted, hungry for oxygen. She coughed, raised her head, dizziness overwhelmed her; there was a different darkness now, it wasn't that of the room, it was of her own mind.
And from within that inner darkness, she discerned once more the shadowy figure moving around the bed; a tall, robust figure, bald and with a long beard. When her eyes moved lower, she gasped; its cock was fully erect, almost as long as her leg.
"No, no, please, not that, please, I'll..." she begged and plead, the figure positioned itself between her wide spread legs, and a conflict erupted in her mind on whether she did want it to happen.
The humongous cock was rubbed against her pussy and on her stomach; the now-visible shadow took two steps backwards with a wide grin altering its face, adjusted the cock with both hands; Gina held her head upwards, ignoring the tremendous pain in her neck, watching helplessly and in fascination.
The tip was on her pussy; "please, go slow at least, please, just..." a loud, prolonged scream exited her mouth, when the tip of the cock spread her cunt wide, momentarily causing her to believe it would split her in half; a tremendous jolt of thitherto unknown painful thrill traversed her entire body, rendering her numb and oblivious to everything around her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The shadow grew overly excited, kept on pushing its cock deeper and deeper; Gina's toes curled, her head hanging upside down, her panting more intense and rapid.

"What was that?" Dana leaped hastily on her feet.
"Came from upstairs," Tony noted, then they exchanged a horrified look. "Fuck, stay here," he ordered her and shot out of the room. 
"Wait, damn it," she followed him, her heart banging hard against her ribcage. 
They climbed the stairs in a rush. 
They called for Gina, but, the house was once more covered in its familiar unsettling silence. They inspected the rooms, sticking close to each other. 
"God, it's...too deep already," she writhed, the shadow leaning heavily over her, fondling her breasts; she could discern its wide grin, as well as the slight befuddlement in its fiery eyes. "Yes, don't stop, no...can't take it, but, don't stop."
The shadow thrust slow, methodically; gradually pushing its monstrosity for a cock deeper. Her cervix was being punched, she knew there could be physical repercussions, but, rationality had flown out the window; she did not care for anything but that single instance of getting stretched wide open by something unidentifiable, yet skilled and passionate.
In loud, groaning whispers she plead with the shadow not to stop, begged it to go deeper; she wanted to know how balls-deep would feel like, she was suddenly desperate to discover the unknown pleasure of being stuffed beyond bodily limits. 
And the shadow dutifully obliged, its icy tongue swirling around her erect nipples, causing even more pleasure to arise, contrasting her extreme bodily heat. Gina moaned and groaned and screamed, the physical laws had stopped applying for her and pain and pleasure had intertwined into a new emotion she could not comprehend, but had every intention of retaining and enjoying.
"Gina!" Tony tried, unsuccessfully, the locked door. "I think I heard her, she's in here."
"Go in!" Dana cried.
"It's stuck!" He pushed the door, shoved it, crashed on it with his shoulder. 
"Or locked?" 
"How?" He dismissed her angrily, still banging on the door with all his might.
"Wait, we need to find something to..." she took a few steps around, desperately searching for anything useful. 
Long thrusts, the shadow grew impatient from the noise; for Gina nothing existed, her friends' voices mere static from a broken radio. Insignificant. The pounding intensified, going in and out in long movements, her pussy widely stretched, finally accommodating the cock nicely; Gina's body trembled in its restrained position, her toes curled and numb, her legs shaking uncontrollably. 
One long, strong thrust; deep inside. The cock pulsated deep inside her, flooding her with hot cum; at the same time, an unprecedented climax—incomparable even to a shot of the purest junk—overwhelmed her body and mind, as the spasms of her stomach turned uncontrollable, her thighs shaking wildly; the cock was pulled out, a waterfall of cum and juices flooded out her gaped pussy, and Gina sighed deeply, drawing in deep, long breaths, still lost in the realm of the unreal orgasm. 
"Gina, what's going...are you okay?!" Tony went in first and rushed to Gina, who was still tied up on the metal bed of horrors, alive and ruined. 
"Are you okay, sweetie?" Dana stroked her hair tenderly; their eyes met for a moment, and Gina offered her a faint, exhausted, but, entirely reassuring smile.
Tony managed to unlock the shackles and they helped Gina sit up.
"How are you?" Dana asked in terror, holding her friend gently from the shoulders.
"Amazing," she said, without the slightest undertone of sarcasm, and the other two shared a glance of confusion.
"As long as she can joke?" Tony told Dana, shrugging at a complete loss.
"Should we call an ambulance?" Dana asked.
"No, no; no ambulance, no doctors," Gina said in a stern whisper, finally beginning to regain her composure and mind. "Honestly, I'm good."
She slowly touched her feet on the floor and, with the help of both her friends, stood up; her knees buckled at first, but, miraculously, she did manage to keep her balance. 
"See? I'm alright," she gave them a wide smile. "I'm perfectly fine," she picked her pants up and sat on the edge of the bed. As she pulled them up, she quickly—afraid to be seen by her friends—ran her finger across her gaped pussy; instantly, a pleasurable tingling shiver overcame her and for a few seconds she blacked out from the thrill.
"What happened?" Dana asked worrisomely, after they stepped outside the house; Gina wore Tony's leather jacket over her shoulders. 
"I've no idea," Gina replied truthfully and stole a final, lustful glimpse of the house, "but, whatever it was...it was good," she whispered the last part to herself and licked her lips, tasting ice.
Like Reply
The streets were dark, only the scattered lamplights breaking the moonless night; Gina paced up and down, in front of the abandoned mansion. Her head filled with memories and thoughts, all connected to her previous visit, to the ghost-resident of the mansion of horrors (and pleasures).

Dressed only in a mini-dress and athletic footwear, she kept toying with the camera in her hand, twirling her hair; determined to go in, yet terrified at the idea of doing it alone. How could she, though, have asked her friends to join her? It was her mission, it felt, and, besides, after last time Dana avoided like the plague the mansion's neighborhood.
One last, deep breath, a final drag from the cigarette; Gina, walking steadily despite her palpitating heart, crossed the threshold of the mansion and found herself back in the now-familiar dusty living room.
It all came back vividly; confidently, she climbed the stairs, ignored the creaking of the rotting wood under her slim frame.
She found the room wherein she discovered unprecedented enthrallment, sat on the edge of the metal bed; examined the unchanged room.
Gina hung the camera on the wall, next to a spiked baseball bat; what the bat was for, or how it had been used in the past, were thoughts that involuntarily crossed her mind and were instantly evicted, Gina willing only to accept as facts what she knew firsthand.
She sat on the metal table, crossing and uncrossing her exposed legs, caressing softly her thighs, her breasts; growing impatient, hungry for another round. Nothing happened; it was all too quiet, too...dead.
She lit a cigarette, the smoke had no way out and quickly the room was engulfed in a thin mist. Gina desperately sought for the shadow inside the smoke, but, there was nothing; a small grey cloud of ancient dust and ashes rose, when she stepped outside the room.
She wandered into the other rooms, spending a few minutes in each, hoping for the reemergence of the ghost; nothing happened. Another cigarette smoked, more minutes wasted; with disappointment filling her heart, she descended heavily the stairs.
Ready to go out, hit the bars; find excitement someplace else, just so her anticipation would not go completely to waste. Alas, she took her dress off, folded it, and placed it on a small table near the front door. She investigated the other rooms, opened closed doors; she saw nothing out of the ordinary. Merely abandoned rooms of a former household; a faint music echoed within the dead walls.
She raised her head, listened attentively; the dark was complete, she could hardly see in front of her nose, yet, she followed the music through the rooms, the corridors, believing it to be a call from the ghost.
She walked through the half-open door, whence a faint yellow light emitted, without second thoughts. She descended the stone staircase, holding on to the moldy wall; she stepped into the basement and gasped.
All alone, yet the instruments covering the vast space were numerous; each more horrifying and mysterious than the other.
She walked past the machines resembling Inquisition torture instruments, her breath growing heavier with every passing second, her head throbbing. She placed the camera on one of the instruments in the corner, turned it on.
The light source was a tiny, trembling phosphorescent lamp in the far-end corner; cautiously, she approached it. There was nothing around it, but, the music did grow louder and clearer.
She lit a cigarette; a battle raged in her mind, with one side wishing to stay and the other to run away. The smoke came out of her mouth; she saw the harsh, bearded face of the shadow in the blue smoke. She gasped, dropped the cigarette; she did not stir a muscle.
She couldn't, petrified by both terror and joy. Her arms were abruptly pinned against the wall, she heard (inside her head) a cruel laughter. She struggled, but to no avail. Her body grew warmer, she was sweating; naked against the wet from mold wall, being held by cold, invisible hands.
The shadow moved nearer, a freezing sensation traversed her body; its cock—as huge as she remembered it—was up against her leg, reaching down to her knee.
Its hand ran across her body, the icy fingers sending numbing jolts of pleasure to her brain, rendering her completely helpless; she moaned, when the shadow's finger touched her pussy, rubbed and twisted her clit. She bit her lips hard, closed her eyes; still pinned against the wall, she felt its erection building up, the tremendous cock growing against her smooth, sweaty skin.
It didn't take long for the ghost forcefully to push her down on her knees; she opened her mouth hungrily, her tongue protruding. The cock was rubbed between her breasts, icy chills across her chest.
The ghost's hand wrapped around her neck, squeezing gently; the tip of the cock on her warm tongue, the iciness rapidly declined, and the cock was shoved down her throat. She took it all in, helplessly, her arms pulled upwards, a cold, rough boot rubbing her dripping cunt.
She moaned and gagged on the humongous prick violating and expanding her throat; her eyes quickly grew watery, drool dripping from her chin and down to her breasts. Nowhere to go, nothing to do; except, of course, to enjoy the moment, the sensation of being totally dominated by an unknown force of former evil.
With swift moves the ghost pushed her small frame away from the wall, towards the middle of the basement; she remained on the cold floor, panting. She could discern a large, robust figure coming her way; she did not move.
Cold hands grabbed her ankles, repositioned her body rapidly and sternly; she found herself bent to the ghost's wishes, her ankles on her ears. The prick had become slightly visible, a massive darker shade of shadow slapping her pussy.
An icy, long, yet caressing, tongue touched her clit, sending more waves of shivers up her spine. Her fingers went for her hard nipples, rubbing and twisting them in accordance to the tongue's rhythms.
The cock slapped her on the back, reminding her thus of its length and capability of going deep; she moaned and screamed in pleasure, her legs shaking uncontrollably, and she squirted, while the ghost continued licking and sucking, faster and faster; another climax followed soon thereafter, Gina already too tired, too pleased.
It was far from over; she could feel it and, despite the exhaustion, she hoped it'd last longer than the last time. A thick finger forcefully found its way inside her asshole; she screamed in pain, writhing and yowling. The ghost did not pay any attention to her agonizing pleas.
It kept fucking her ass with its warming finger, faster and faster, expanding the asshole; one more finger in, Gina's legs shook violently, drew blood from her lips. Copper filled her mouth, yet, gradually, the pain subsided and was replaced by a different feeling, something like...an unbeknownst to her sensation and she adored every second of it.
Two fingers were thrust in her cunt; the ghost plowed her with both hands, slowly but steadily increasing the number of thick fingers inside her. Three; four.
She could hardly take it any longer; stuffed beyond what she thought physically possible, eight sausage-thick fingers being driven inside her mercilessly. She moaned, groaned, screamed...did everything but struggle against the rapist ghost, whose panting had suddenly become audible to Gina.
She smiled, faintly and in exhaustion; the hard fingering ensued until, in a single moment, all fingers came out; she did not dare move, change position. She was at its mercy and that increased the excitement and intensity of every climax.
The tip of the cock pushed against her gaped ass; her eyes popped wide open at the abrupt realization, but, there was absolutely nothing to be done. In it went; at first, gently, then, gradually harder.
The ghost kept on pushing deeper; every sphincter stretched brought forth a new tenacious orgasm. Perhaps, it had gone halfway in (Gina was in no stand any longer to discern the ghost, the figure; her eyes shut, her mind lost in a world of pleasure incomparable even to junk's infamous nirvana!), when the ghost began the brutal pounding, the heartless violation of her ass.
She reached for her asscheeks and spread them wide, aiding thus the cock to be driven even deeper in; there was no pain whatsoever, only the intense thrill of being stuffed beyond bodily limits, of having a cock pounding her rough and inconsiderately.
During the constantly growing in intensity pounding, Gina experienced two more mind-shattering orgasms; she was moaning low, panting heavily, getting fucked rough and deep, the ghost's deep breathing reaching her ears, intensifying her pleasure.
It lasted for a long time; the ghost was insatiable, untiring; Gina had grown weary, her ass sore, her cunt still dripping. When total exhaustion crept in and she could hardly take the pounding anymore, the monstrous cock throbbed deep inside her; it was more than enough to bring forth another violent climax.
Legs trembling, stomach shaking, lips bleeding; shot after shot of hot cum being deposited deep inside her.
The cock was out, leaving her ass agape; the music stopped, the light was turned off. Absolute darkness, deathly silence. And Gina opened her eyes, sat up straight, and inserted her entire fist in her ass without a problem.
Worrisomely, she got up; she stumbled about, still too sore to walk a straight line. However, she was smiling widely and stupidly, her mind completely overwhelmed by the series of climaxes.
She crawled up the stairs, stark naked and with cum gushing out of her wide open ass; she found her dress, put it on hastily. She stood up straight, drew a few deep breaths.
Still struggling to walk straight, still in slight pain; it didn't matter one bit. Gina felt completely satisfied, still sporting a big, bright smile. She glared at the camcorder she was holding tight, curious as to what was caught on tape.
She walked (stumbled) away from the mansion, eager to go home and rest; as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep and disappeared into wild dreams about the basement and her next visit to the mansion.
Like Reply
So, what do you think?" Gina asked anxiously.

"I don't know..." Dana rubbed her forehead hard, stupefied. "I mean..."
"You think it was faked, somehow; don't you?"
"No, I...well, yes," she admitted with a sigh. "To be honest, I think you're trying to make a fool out of Tony. For dragging you over there."
"You do remember the condition you found me in, right?"
"Yes, I..." Dana surrendered.
"Good. You think I faked it back then, too?"
"No," she said steadfastly. "I saw you, you were..."
"A mess," Gina added. "So..."
"I don't know, okay?" Dana erupted. "It's just...too damn insane!"
"Yet, you saw it!"
"The video doesn't show much, Gina," Dana said. "It's...well, basically you, struggling with...yourself."
"You think I could pull all this off on my own?!"
"No, yes...I don't know!" Dana got up, pulling her hair. "I don't know what to think! Yes, the video does seem...impossible to be just you pulling a fast one on me, and I remember the last time, but, it's still..." She stopped, drew a deep breath. "Look," she spoke with calm, "even if it's true, what next?"
"Didn't Tony want proof that ghosts exist?" Gina protested. "Here you have it!"
"You're going to show this to him? Or, to the world, for that matter?"
"I don't know...all I know is..."
"We should tell the cops; let them raze down the mansion!"
"What?" Gina leaped up. "You've got to be kidding!"
"You mean, you don't want the mansion burned down? Despite...everything?"
"I..." Gina remained silent, lost in thoughts.
"You liked it," Dana remarked in bewilderment.
"Yes..." Gina whispered. "I...don't know. It was, different, I guess."
"I hope you're not trying to convince me to go with you! Especially not after..."
"No, I wasn't really trying to..." Gina paused. "Okay, yes, the thought did cross my mind."
"You're insane!" Dana cried.
"Maybe," Gina nodded with a faint smile. "Look, you said it yourself, the video is not very clear...it will be quickly dismissed as fake."
"So, what? You want me as witness?"
"No...yes, in a way. I want someone there; to see it, too! To tell me I'm not crazy!"
"I was there the first time; you were, indeed, a mess. I can attest to that. And I doubt you did it just to mess with Tony and me."
"No, I didn't...I was really...well, attacked by that ghost."
"And you went back."
"I went back, yes. Couldn't help it."
"And you want to go back, again."
"Yes," Gina lowered her glance to the floor.
"Look, we're probably both going crazy here; I can't otherwise explain all this, but...fuck it, let's do it."
"You mean it?" Gina's eyes beamed.
"No," Dana chuckled forcefully. "But, if it's going to put your mind at ease, let's go over there, be done with it."
"Thank you," Gina embraced her friend tightly, and with a broad smile.
"I swear to God, man," Fred whispered, "if this is another wild goose chase of yours, I'm going to beat your ghost-obsessed ass till you turn into a ghost!"
"Shut up, man," Tony said sternly. "It's not like that. Not this time."
"Then, why in the name of fuck are we here?"
"Dana's coming, with a friend."
"Alright, now we're cooking! What, a risqué rendezvous in the so-called haunted mansion? I'm digging it. Who's the friend?"
"Gina, you know her. And it's not what you think."
"She's hot," Fred nodded in approval. "What do you mean?"
"We're here to...watch out for them."
"Come again?" Fred raised his voice.
"It's a long story..." Tony said reluctantly.
"It's about the fucking ghost," Fred sighed in resignation. "We're wasting a perfectly good night on ghost-hunting. Motherf..."
Tony hushed his friend hurriedly, as Gina and Dana came walking down the street.
"Lower your fucking head," Tony pushed his friend down behind the dense bushes.
"Why's Gina dressed like a 10-dollar street-whore?"
"As I was trying to say..." Tony sighed and quickly briefed Fred on the situation.
"Something's different," Gina said, glancing about anxiously.
"What do you mean?" Dana's voice trembled slightly. "And why the hell did you dress like that?"
"I told you, it's part of the...I don't know. It just feels right."
"Right...so, what are we looking for?"
"We should be heading down to the basement; it's where it happened last time, but..."
"Yes?"
"I can't hear any music."
"Music?" Dana raised her eyebrow.
"Yeah, last time there was this...music, that guided me down to the basement."
"What kind of music?"
"It was...classical music, I think. Nothing I could recognize, but...it had that vibe."
"Ah-hum," Dana frowned. "Where was it coming from?"
"I've no idea," Gina dismissed her. "It was just...audible. It was seemingly coming from...nowhere."
"Great," Dana sighed heavily. "You do realize you sound even more insane that Tony, right? Whom, apropos, you were mocking the first time."
"I know, I know...you'll see, though. You'll see..." She said and pushed the door leading to the basement open.
"Yeah," Dana peeked inside and laughed dryly, "I'm not going down there; it's pitch dark, and there's no music."
"There ought to have been a light..." Gina scratched her head. "Come, we'll use our phones."
"You've gone crazy! What the hell are we going down there for? There's nothing!"
"Come on, don't be such a baby!" Gina turned her phone's flashlight on and descended the staircase confidently, anticipation swarming her heart and body.
"What are we doing down here?" Fred asked solemnly.
"I don't know," Tony said. "I just promised Dana we'd follow them; just play along. Nothing will happen and we'll all together go to a bar afterwards, to laugh at all this."
"Wow," Fred looked at his friend in surprise. "The great ghost-hunter is certain nothing will happen! Are you finally coming to your senses, brother?"
"Believing in ghosts and believing something extraordinary will happen tonight are two different things, man; Gina's spooked, for some reason, and apparently obsessed with this mansion.
"We're here to ensure she doesn't do anything crazy."
"And that's the girl you want me to go for drinks with afterwards," Fred sighed.
"I thought you dug crazy chicks."
"I do...it's just...how long are we staying here?"
"Just for a short while," Tony said, observing the dark basement from the stairs, hidden behind the wall. "Now, will you shut up? We don't want to be heard."
"Alright, alright, I..." Fred gasped. "What's that?"
"Gina, can we go upstairs now?" Dana asked, a tremor in her voice.
"You felt it too, didn't you?" Gina grinned and glared about, trying to illuminate all corners.
"Feel what?" Dana dismissed her, unconvincingly. "It's just...this place is damn creepy, that's all. What with all these torture instruments and...the story of the place."
"We're not alone here, Dana. You'll see."
"What?" Dana instinctively looked at the staircase; under her phone's flashlight, she saw two crouching shadows and a sigh of relief escaped her mouth.
"Dana, calm down," Gina instructed her. "There's...something here, can't you feel it?"
"No, I..." Dana lied. She ran her fingers through her hair, panting heavily. Dizziness suddenly overwhelmed her; groggy, she sat on the edge of the nearest stone table.
"You're okay?" Gina asked, calmly.
"Yeah, I'm fine; can we go now?"
"Few more minutes; please?"
"What are we waiting for?" Dana asked, but, did not need an answer to find out.
"Should we go in?" Tony was already getting up.
"No," Fred pushed him back down by the shoulder. "I think Dana's merely toying with us."
"I'm not sure..." Tony said heavily, but, nevertheless remained crouched, watching Dana being choked by an invisible hand. "Why's Gina not helping her?!"
"Maybe, she's onto her, man. Just watching Dana's show, like us," he shrugged, then, when Dana's blouse was lifted, seemingly on its own, he gasped.
"Now, we go in?" Tony asked nervously, when Dana's loud scream blared within the tight confines of the basement.
"Help," Dana pleaded with Gina, who simply stood there, a couple of feet away, her flashlight directly on Dana.
"Don't fight it," Gina instructed her in a whisper. "Let it happen, it'll...that way, you'll enjoy it."
"What?!" Dana struggled under the cold touches all over her body, the rough fondling of her now exposed breasts, the icy tongue and lips causing hair-raising shivers across her neck.
Gina took a cautious step closer, trying hard, and unsuccessfully, to discern the ghost's figure in the light. She extended her arm, her fingertips touching a freezing surface. Instantly, a smile illumined her face and she laid her phone down on the table beside her.
"Gina, stop!" Dana demanded, when Gina's fingers ran along her thigh. "What are you doing?!" She cried, when Gina unbuttoned her jeans.
Gina, lost in ecstasy, found the ghost's flaccid cock; she stroked it gently, it was getting warm under her touch. She guided it on Dana's legs.
"What the fuck is that?!" Dana's jaw dropped, when her hand was guided, by Gina, along the hardening cock. "Gina, what's going on?"
"Don't fight it," Gina caressed her friend's cheek and soothingly shushed her.
Gina, gently, pushed Dana on her back and kissed her softly on the lips. Simultaneously, she jerked Dana's jeans and underwear down to her knees.
"Relax," Gina whispered in her friend's ear warmly, rubbing and fingering Dana's pussy.
"Please, stop," Dana moaned; she reached out and kissed Gina, their tongues commenced the tango and, momentarily, everything else was forgotten.
Dana stopped the kiss abruptly, when the now-hard, heavy ghost cock landed on her stomach, making its presence once more felt.
"You'll love it," Gina reassured her, bit her earlobe. She continued to rub the clit and grinned, when she sensed the increased moist of her friend's vagina.
"No, no, no," Dana repeatedly groaned, her eyes wide open, as the cock's head pushed against her pussy.
Gina still rubbed the clit, furiously now, planting long, wet kisses on Dana's neck and chest.
"Come!" Tony commanded his friend and jumped up; Fred did not stir a muscle, mesmerized by the sight.
Tony rushed to Dana, who was screaming and crying loudly, the ghost now pounding her hard.
"What's going on?" He demanded aghast.
"Tony!" Gina exclaimed in terror. "You shouldn't be..."
Before she could finish her sentence, Tony flew backwards in the air; he landed hard on the stone floor, all air pushed out of his lungs. His head bounced badly on the floor and everything went dark.
Dana noticed nothing; the ghost's cock stretching her cunt wide open, sending thunderous jolts of painful pleasure through her body.
Gina—quickly forgetting all about Tony, who still lay motionless on the floor—kissed Dana passionately, while still rubbing her clit fast and hard; she smiled widely, when she felt Dana's body shaking wildly.
Fred finally managed to emerge out of his trance and hurried to his fallen friend; "holy fucking shit," he muttered, when he raised Tony's head and felt blood. "Hey!" He yelled at the two women, but, to them, he did not even exist.
Gina climbed atop Dana, raising her skirt over her waist, and started licking Dana's clit, while watching, in fascination (and faint jealousy), her pussy wide open and ravaged by the invisible monstrosity. She moaned and sighed heavily, as Dana, out of instinct, tongued her pussy fast and spread her ass cheeks wide.
Dana moved her tongue in a circular motion fast, thrusting one finger in Gina's ripe asshole.
Gina stuck her tongue out, licking the invisible cock as it violated Dana; she moved nearer to the cock, her lips on its rough surface. She let it glide along her lips, while deeply thrust inside Dana.
Gina's hair were brutally yanked back, she gasped in surprise; a strong hand went around her neck. Gina writhed and moaned in a violent climax, as Dana fisted her ass and tongue-fucked her cunt, swallowing down the dripping juices.
The ghost twisted Gina's nipples, then squeezed her breasts; another orgasm rendered Gina completely numb.
Dana screamed in pleasure, as a deep thrust from the ghost brought upon her yet another cataclysmic climax; before she could recover, the humongous cock throbbed deep inside her, unloading a flood of cum. One more orgasm erupted; she did not even have the strength to cry out anymore, merely panting heavily with her eyes closed, vanishing into a rainbow of colors.
"What the hell happened?" Tony asked befuddled, rubbing his throbbing eyes.
He received no reply and through the blurriness of his vision, he saw Gina on top of Dana, both trembling and moaning. A nearer, heavier moan reached his ears and turned to his left; there Fred stood, crouched, jerking off furiously, his tongue hanging out of his parted lips.
Gina was free of the ghost's grip and instantly bent forwards, sucking the dripping, visible, cum out of Dana's gaped cunt. It was salty and sour, but, Gina swallowed down as much as she could from the rivers of jizz gushing from her friend's flooded pussy.
Dana kept on licking and sucking Gina's wet pussy, enjoying every little tremor of her friend's body. A heavy weight landed on her forehead, her eyes popped wide open at the realization. Without being told (although, she did believe she heard a tiny commanding whisper in her head), she spread Gina's ass and stared in great expectation.
Gina cried loudly, when the thick cock pushed its way deep inside her ass; for the second time in her life, Gina felt as if her body was about to be split like a log. She rested her head on Dana's sweaty leg kissing and licking the soft skin, while being brutalized, the ghost mercilessly pounding her ass hard, each thrust burying the cock even deeper.
Dana gazed in fascination at the invisible force gaping her friend's ass beyond what she thought physical possible; she kept the cheeks spread, offering thus the violator easier access. Her tongue was on double duty, licking the cock, then Gina's cunt, then moving back to the cock.
"Shit..." Fred groaned and his knees buckled; he came hard all over the floor.
"What the fuck, man?" Tony asked in frustration.
"What?" Fred demanded; then, his gaze moved to the ghastly scene.
"You seriously jacked off to..." he paused; the throbbing turned worse, he had to close his eyes.
"We should get you to a hospital," Fred, slowly coming back to his senses, said anxiously.
"We have to save them," Tony pointed at the two women.
"I don't think we can," Fred replied coldly.
"What are you..."
"I'm fairly sure they don't want to be saved," Fred explained. "Come on," he helped Tony up to his feet, holding him by the shoulders.
"No, we can't leave them, we..." Tony lost his balance, nearly fell down. Gina's loud scream penetrated his aching head and almost made him pass out again.
"I'm holding you, brother," Fred reassured him, despite struggling with his friend almost-dead-weight.
Gina trembled under the severe pounding, each thrust long, deep, and hard; she ran her nails across Dana's inner thigh, as another mind-shattering climax took over her body, rendering her helpless.
Suddenly, it stopped; Dana's lips were on the cock and she sensed it pulsating. She touched it, feeling the veins pumping hot sperm deep inside of Gina. A wide smile decorated her face, when cum dripped off Gina's ass and landed on her face.
"Don't look back, man," Fred told Tony sternly, when more loud cries of pleasure reached their ears. "You need to see a doctor."
"No, we can't..." Tony protested weakly. "We have to go back, save them, to..."
"There's nothing we can do, move it!"
"No, no," Tony said, tears running down his glazed eyes. They reached the ground floor and Fred dragged him out of the mansion and back into the gradually brighter streets.
Gina lay breathless atop Dana, a waterfall of cum and juices being poured out of her gaped ass and onto Dana's face and chest.
It took them both a few minutes to catch their breaths and start slowly stirring; Gina climbed off Dana, lost her balance, and sat on the edge of another table.
Dana sat up panting, staring about in disbelief.
"What happened?" Dana heaved.
"I..." Gina swallowed down hard. "What I said would happen," she offered her friend a wide, meaningful smile.
"So, you were right..." Dana admitted, her heart palpitating. "Now what?"
"It's over for tonight," Gina cleared her throat. "We better go back home, get some rest. We'll discuss the rest tomorrow."
Like Reply
A penny for your thoughts," Gina said.
"I'm just..." Dana cleared her throat, slowly emerging out of the dense mist of pondering. "I've just been thinking about the other night."
"Makes sense," Gina nodded in perfect understanding.
"No, I'm not talking about..." she sighed heavily. "Okay, yes, also about that. But," her voice turned sterner, "mostly, about the whole situation, how we can..."
"Yeah?" Gina anxiously asked, after a long pause.
"Whether we can turn it to our advantage."
"Come again?!" Gina sat rigidly up, her expression abruptly changing.
"Look," Dana leaned on her elbows, staring at her friend intensely, "what happened the other night was...incredible, in one way, but, at the same time, it was also extremely dangerous.
"We could have...been hurt."
"But, we weren't."
"No, but, Tony had to go to the hospital."
"He shouldn't have been there in the first place."
"Be that as it may, we still..."
"You don't have to go back, you know."
"That's the problem! I feel, deep inside of me, that I have to!"
"It's quite amazing, isn't it?" Gina smirked.
"I'm not sure that's the word I'd use, but...yes, sure. Let's go with amazing. At any rate..." Dana paused again, unable properly to formulate her thoughts.
"What is it?" Gina pushed her impatiently.
"I told you, I'm just thinking of ways to turn this whole situation, what we know and what we experienced, to our advantage."
"You told me that. It's the how you're not telling!"
"It's quite simple, actually..." Dana drew a deep breath.
"You're alright, man?" Fred asked.
"I'm bored as hell, but, other than that, no, I'm not good, at all," Tony replied coldly.
"They won't let you do anything, huh?" Fred chuckled dryly, trying to evade the heated topic looming over their heads.
"Yeah," Tony nodded. "All I've done these past few days is lying here idle, unable to watch TV, work on my computer...hell, I'd even read a book, just to kill some time!
"I'm just lying here...thinking; remembering."
"Let's try to forget that, okay? Maybe, it was just...a bad dream, or something."
"You really believe that?"
"No," Fred admitted heavyhearted. "But, I'd much rather..."
"You know what pisses me off the most?" Tony interrupted him. "That I've got some solid proof that ghosts exist—and can even give you a fucking concussion—and can't feel any trace of joy about it!"
"Have you talked with Dana, by the way?"
"No!" Tony shot up from the pillow and immediately reached for his forehead. "No," he repeated after falling back on the soft pillow. "What is there to say?"
"I don't know...ask her about that night? About what really happened?"
"I think we both know what happened...and," he coughed hoarsely, "I'm trying hard here not to remember what you did during..." he stopped, rubbed his closed eyelids.
"I told you," Fred apologized in a heavy voice, "I don't know why, or...something overcame me; it felt as if I was looking at myself, from high above doing...yes, and couldn't stop myself, despite knowing fully well how wrong it was!
"I can't explain why I...you know."
"I do want to believe you, trust me," Tony said, his throbbing eyes still tightly shut, "it's just...I don't know."
"I think it's the mansion, man," Fred said after a long period of silence between them. "There's something in there; and I don't mean just the ghost, or whatever the fuck that thing was!"
"I did tell you the mansion was haunted, didn't I? And you called me stupid!"
"I did, yes...can you blame me? I couldn't...but, now, I've seen it with my own two eyes! It's...different. And, most importantly, we need to do something, man."
"We should burn the fucking thing to the ground!" Tony snapped his fingers. "Man, you saw Dana and Gina losing their minds there, right? They barely even acknowledged our presence; hell, Dana didn't even care for my getting hurt.
"It's the whole mansion that drives them crazy, man; not just the ghost. If we don't destroy it, and quick, I'll lose Dana, forever."
"I know you're right," Fred finally whispered, after quite some time of inner pondering, "it's just...it feels wrong, man."
"We can't do that!" Gina protested vividly. "It'd be wrong, it'd be..."
"You're falling in love with that ghost, aren't you?" Dana said, half-mockingly.
"No!" Gina raised her voice, then, abruptly, lowered her glance. "I don't know; it just feels wrong to...use the ghost in that way."
"Why?" Dana shrugged. "If you think about it, we'd be doing it a favor; bringing to it even more...offerings? I don't know how to call them."
"But, charging for it?"
"Why the hell not?" Dana said calmly. "We'll be offering a highly unique thrill; an actual haunted house, with the benefits of extreme sexual pleasure. I'm not denying that the orgasms I experienced there were otherworldly; I just don't see a reason why we should keep it to ourselves."
"What if the ghost hurts the visitors? Badly, I mean," Gina's mind raced, desperately coming up with arguments against Dana's plan.
"It didn't hurt us, did it?"
"No, but..."
"You think we're somehow special...no," Dana's tone turned harsh, "you think you are the special one. You believe the reason it didn't hurt me, was because I was with you."
"What if it's true? Think about it; you felt the thickness of the cock yourself. We shouldn't have been able to walk for a long time; hell, the way it fucked us, we ought to have sustained permanent damage!
"Yet, we didn't! Doesn't that tell you something?"
"We had sex with a ghost, Gina!" Dana exasperated. "Yes, we did feel the cock, it was real enough, but, maybe it's not as solid as...as the real thing. I don't know. Besides, it's the ghost of a serial rapist, right? Someone who once fucked to death many innocent women; perhaps, then, its Hell is to be able to fuck, but not cause the damage that once got him off."
"Do you really believe that?"
"I believe it's a very fair assumption," Dana smirked.
"I still don't like the idea of charging admittance tickets," Gina said in resignation.
"You'll still be able to fuck your beloved ghost, Gina," Dana put her arm around Gina's shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.
"Well," Tony tried to sit up, but, immediately fell back on the pillow, "did you get everything?"
"Yes," Fred put down the two bags and sat heavily on the leaning chair, near the shut window. "It wasn't that hard finding them; are we sure, though, we want to go through with it?"
"Absolutely," Tony said. "Tonight."
"No way," Fred leaped up and placed his hand on Tony's shoulder, pushing him back on the bed. "You need a couple more days of rest."
"Two days may be too fucking late!" He protested, but lay still on the bed.
"That's jealousy talking," Fred retorted calmly. "Besides," he cleared his throat, "are we entirely certain burning that thing down is safe?"
"What do you mean?" Tony asked in frustration.
"What if the mansion is what keeps the ghost restrained, in some way? What if, by burning the house down, we release the ghost to our town? To the world?"
"When did you become a ghost-expert?"
"Believe it or not, I listened, when you talked about these things; regardless of how I felt about your obsession, I paid attention."
"And you believe the mansion is the ghost's prison?"
"I'm just not fond of the idea of us releasing the ghost of a rapist and murderer to our town; perhaps, instead of burning the house down, we can just board all the doors and windows, make it impossible for others to get inside."
"I'd much rather proceed with the burning it down plan," Tony said coldly.
"Because of what happened to Dana, not because you believe it's the most rational option," Fred scolded him.
"I'll do it on my own, if you're so afraid," Tony whispered scornfully.
"Fuck you, man," Fred whispered, albeit with a vague smile.
"I seriously don't understand why you've started dressing like that!" Dana scolded Gina, as they walked down the street, garnering the attention (and lustful glances) of all passersby.
"And I don't understand why you're dressed like an 18th-century virgin," Gina fired back. "But, you don't see me making a fuss over it."
"Fine," Dana exhaled heavily, unwilling to pursue the argument further.
"You're ready to go back in?" Gina asked, when they reached the front door.
"Yes," Dana gulped down, looking about nervously, afraid of being seen.
They walked in; the mansion was dark, despite the bright sun of the outside world. Only few sunrays were able to penetrate the boards nailed on the windows, with clouds of dust visible under the yellow rays illuminating the abandoned for decades rooms.
"Now, what?" Dana asked, her voice suddenly developing a tremor.
"It was your idea to come here in broad daylight," Gina reminded her, with a grin. "You tell me."
"Fine," Dana ran her fingers through her hair, her heart palpitating. "I suppose, we better try to find anything that will tell us more about the ghost, the mansion, the...I don't know," she gave up. "I honestly don't know why I wanted us to come back."
"I do," Gina patted her friend on the shoulder tenderly. "It's all right," she reassured her.
"Let's avoid the basement," Dana glared at the door leading downstairs.
"Fine," Gina shrugged. "Should we split up?"
"It will be more efficient, don't you think?" Dana said, reluctantly.
"Whatever you say, boss," Gina agreed; "I'll take this floor, you go upstairs."
"Okay," Dana sighed at the sight of the wooden staircase. "But, you come running, if I yell!"
"I can't fucking stand the waiting!" Tony protested.
"We'll go tomorrow, I promise," Fred said.
"Why not tonight? Why not now?"
"You can't go outside, you dense asshole!" Fred raised his voice, then, instantly, lowered his gaze. "Sorry; I know you're agitated and that I should be...more understanding, but..."
"It's all right, man," Tony said, suddenly calmer too. "I know I'm being a pain, I just...can't take it, knowing that the mansion is still standing, that Dana can, even as we speak, be there, doing..."
"Don't think about it, man," Fred said, seated under the half-open window, holding a lit cigarette under the half-lowered blind.
"She didn't even bother come see me!" Tony cried. "Can you believe that? All these years together, and...she..."
"Forget it; forget her!" Fred blew a cloud of grey smoke under the blind.
"Give me a fucking cigarette," Tony demanded.
"Are you sure it's..."
"I don't give a fuck, even if it kills me; at least, in the grave, I won't be tormented by the image of Dana getting fucked by a ghost, and fucking enjoying it more than she ever enjoyed fucking with me!"
Fred, without another word, handed the pack to Tony, who hungrily took a cigarette out and lit it; he exhaled the first cloud of smoke with a deep sigh.
"It's Gina's fault," Tony said, after a few good drags. "She took my Dana to that mansion, to the ghost; it's all that worthless slut's fault!"
"What if it's no one's fault?" Fred attempted to maintain a level of sanity in the conversation. "What if it's the mansion's fault?"
"One more reason to burn the fucking thing to the ground!" Tony snapped. "Preferably, with Gina in it!"
"Don't get melodramatic, man," Fred rubbed his forehead. "Besides, what if we burn the house down and the whole town becomes like Gina?"
"We can't simply board it up!" Tony protested. "Someone desperate enough will find a way in, no matter what we do!"
"Let's go to the cops, then; or, to the mayor. Let's talk to someone in charge!"
"And tell them what, exactly?" Tony chuckled dryly. "They won't believe us, for starters; furthermore, what if, instead of shutting the house down, they see it as a profitable opportunity?
"To turn it into some twisted sexual attraction? A theme park for the sexually depraved?"
"You really think someone would think that?" Fred arched his eyebrows.
"Fuck yeah," Tony threw the cigarette in the plastic cup. "People have tried to make money out of far stupider ideas and concepts; besides, an actual haunted mansion? People—like me, admittedly—are willing to spend entire nights in abandoned houses, just for a chance to capture something paranormal.
"Who's going to deny the opportunity to witness what we saw?"
"But...it's not just a ghost walking around, it's..."
"You think Gina, or someone like her, will refuse a deal of getting fucked by the ghost, for others to watch? Offer anyone 20% of the earnings, and they'll be game. Hell, Gina and Dana did it for free!"
"I'd really like to call you a cynic, or something, but..." Fred lit another cigarette. "You make a fairly good point. There's too much potential for profit."
"So, what's left?" Tony raised his index finger.
"Burn it down," Fred resigned. "Unless..." his eyes suddenly beamed.
"No fucking way," Tony said sternly, effectively putting the topic to rest.
What the hell am I doing here? Dana thought angrily, yet, plenty of answers tormented her mind; she recalled vividly the last time, the cataclysmic climaxes that had rendered her body completely numb and had shut her mind completely off.
She reluctantly peeked into the deserted, dusty rooms; found no trace of the ghost, there were no sudden breezes, no bizarre sounds (only the creaking of the wood under her feet), no tricks of the light.
After a short while, and with her heart finally settling down to a more regular rhythm, she gathered up the courage to start opening drawers and closets, checking under the furniture and raising the covers meant to protect the old, expensive furniture from the inevitable decay of time gone by.
She found nothing of interest; only small, insignificant (to her) stuff. She wasn't certain of what she was looking for, after all; she had hoped for a diary, some papers, anything that would shed some light into the ghost's mindset.
She stepped into the last room left to be inspected; in the corner she saw the crib. Half-broken, the wooden legs had rotted away, yet, it was still standing (barely). The room was painted in light colors, there were small drawers, toys from another era, a worn-out teddy bear lay in the crib smiling at nothingness.
She picked it up, dusted it off; small shoes in the corner, baby-clothes hung from a wardrobe missing the door. She glared about, magnetized by the magnitude of the room, the heaviness of the air. She placed the teddy-bear back in the crib, almost reverently.
Suddenly, her dress was lifted high, over her head; without a warning she was pushed facefirst against the wall and her panties were ripped off in one swift, violent move.
As soon as Dana reached the upper floor, Gina hurried down to the basement; it was pitch-dark, silent, empty. She turned her phone's flashlight on and, only for a fragment of a second, discerned shadows on every table, on the walls. A harem of tormented souls and she heard (inside her head) their pleas for mercy and salvation.
She froze; hesitantly, she touched the first table, but, felt only the cold stone. The voices ceased to ring inside her head, she gradually regained her breath and composure.
More steadily, she moved to the center of the basement, waiting for the ghost; the basement was cold. Her nipples pierced through her crop-top, shivers ran up her spine.
Gina took her top off and placed it on one of the tables; she sat at the edge of the same table, glancing about in anticipation. She ran her fingers across her breasts, slowly caressing her skin, rubbing and twisting her erect nipples. She was panting, her mouth half-open, tongue slightly sticking out.
Eventually, she unbuttoned her daisy-dukes, slid out of them; she stood—heart pounding hard in her chest—bare naked, in only her knee-high high-heel boots.
Suddenly, a chorus of screeching and yowling erupted, as if a herd of banshees were coming for her, and the light in the corner was lit; again, she was confronted by the sight of shadows, only, this time, they were not tied on the tables and on the walls.
The shadows slowly surrounded her, their bodies feminine and slim, their faces distorted by their wide open mouths and fiery, bloodthirsty eyes; Gina took a step back, breathless and petrified, and stumbled on the table. Cold hands grabbed her by the arms, the shoulders, the neck, and one of the shadows pushed her down on the table.
In manners of seconds, she was chained down in an "X" position, helplessly staring up at the shadows forming a tight menacing circle around her, screaming their non-existent lungs out.
Dana was on all fours, her dress still over her head, blinding her; without forewarning, the ghost's horsecock went in, in seemingly one long thrust that ought to have ripped her insides apart; Dana screamed, not in pain but in absolute ecstasy.
The ghost was desperately trying to go balls-deep, but, couldn't; an unknown force prevented it, hence, it continued the brutal pounding, trying to break Dana from the inside; every orgasmic cry exiting Dana's lips intensified the fucking, and every intensified thrust increased Dana's enthrallment by a tenfold.
Hard, hateful slaps landed on her ass; her dress was torn in shreds, her hair yanked back violently. Dana continued to cry out loud in sheer pleasure, the first orgasm weakening her body, numbing her mind, and causing a fountain of pussy juices to drench the ghost's cock.
She was being choked, fucked, hit; the ghost was doing everything possible to cause pain, agony, to imbue true fear in her. Nothing worked; Dana ground against the cock, helping it even deeper. In one swift move, the cock was pulled out, her pussy remained gaped, a flood of juices and cum gushed down on the floor; Dana remained perfectly still, her mind completely lost in the climax that had overwhelmed her once more.
Two arms were elbow-deep inside her pussy, punching her cervix mercilessly, while cruel, icy laughter rang inside her head. At first, Gina had struggled under the tight restraints, squirming and writhing at the cold fingers and hands running across her naked body, pinching and twisting her nipples and clit, slapping every inch of her body.
Now, she had settled down, her body shivering not from fear, but, from intense pleasure; she kissed back the invisible mouth sucking the air out of her, the long tongue slithering down her throat. More hands were upon her, nails driven across her skin, someone fondled her breasts, squeezing and twisting them cruelly.
A third arm found its way inside her body; it penetrated her asshole in one brutal move, no foreplay, no preparation. Gina yowled, first in sheer agony and pain. Rather quick, however, she accepted, and relished, the three arms fucking her deep and hard without showing any mercy.
Someone grabbed her neck, squeezed tight; her airway was blockaded, tears welled down her blurry eyes. Released at the last moment, when the room began to fade away.
Another demanding kiss on her lips, she reciprocated eagerly; kisses on every inch of her sweaty, smooth skin, two fingers rubbing her clit, slaps landing on her face, breasts, legs, a warm tongue licking her inner thigh.
Two arms now in her ass, elbow-deep as well; she was being split in half, stuffed beyond all physical expectations. The ghosts violated both her body and the biological laws, yet, Gina had no mind to think of the potential consequences, as her body shattered at the first (out of many to come) orgasm that rendered her perfectly numb.
She squirted all over the invisible arms still punching her insides, still dilating her cunt and ass even further; there were incomprehensible whispers inside her head, but, whether they were warnings or advices, she couldn't decipher them, nor did she care to heed any words of wisdom directed at her.
Like Reply
Lost in the world of pleasure, she climaxed again, and again, unable to stop, to control her body; plead in loud screams with the ghosts to continue with the violation of her body, and the ghosts joyfully obliged.
Arms pushed even deeper inside of her, pounding her faster and rougher, every thrust shaking her body; tongues licking her body; lips sucking and biting her nipples; hands slapping her legs and ass; she was wholeheartedly at the mercy of the invisible ghosts and adored every single moment of it, there was nothing else to be done, but, to accept yet another earth-shattering climax. 
Until she felt a monstrous, hard object landing on her stomach, which forced her to open her eyes and stare at it suddenly petrified. 
Gina gasped and struggled, having been released by all ghosts; she could see the wooden dildo that only a blue whale could accommodate being lifted and pointed threateningly at her spread-out cunt. 
"no, no, no..." she whispered in vain, as the dildo was shoved inside her; a blaring scream exited her mouth, thundering inside the basement. 
The thick dildo opened her up even more, stretching her insides; and yet, she felt almost no pain (after the initial penetration). An orgasm overcame her, her juices lubricated the dildo, aiding it go even deeper; she sensed the ghosts' befuddlement, first as exasperations in her mind, then with the stronger thrusts, the violent pushes. 
Gina did not care; she knew (seemingly a priori) she could not be actually hurt. The thrusts were brutal, the ghosts pulled the dildo all the way out, leaving Gina feeling completely empty, as if something was missing, then, in they pushed it, forcefully. The ghosts were searching for a threshold, a breaking point; and every time they failed, they grew angrier, tried harder. 
The only accomplished result was making Gina tremble violently from a streak of powerful climaxes; she could not stop herself, control herself. She was incapable of anything but cry in orgasmic torrents. 
And, just as quick as it had all begun, it stopped; the dildo was out and dropped on the floor, with a thunderous thumb. There were no more touches upon her body, no invisible kisses, nothing. 
Gina remained on the table, still restrained, panting heavily and feeling empty (and highly satisfied). The light was turned off and Gina was in darkness.
Dana remained in the same position, naked except for her athletic shoes and bra, spunk gushing out of her pussy; in one sudden move, the ghost-cock penetrated her asshole. 
Again, she cried out; again, it was in excitement. The ghost, frustrated, pounded hard, desperate to go balls-deep. The next orgasm did not take long to rock Dana's body and mind; more cries and screams. She reached down, rubbing her clit, fisting her gaped cunt. 
Slaps on her ass, yanking of her hair; the ghost tried everything to hurt her, but, all it accomplished was to give her additional orgasms; Dana, no matter how many climaxes had already experienced, would not get sore, nor grow unwilling for more punishment and climaxes. 
"Will you shut the fuck up?!" Tony protested vividly. "And stop being so loud!"
"All I'm saying, is that you shouldn't be outside, even at night!" Fred insisted. 
"Watch it! Do you remember what we're carrying?" 
"Yes!" Fred barked. "I'm doing the best I can; have you noticed I'm carrying almost everything?" 
"Fine, fine," Tony dismissed him. "Almost there; finally."
"Why did I listen to you?" Fred mumbled, but, received no reply.
They reached the mansion and each grabbed a can of gasoline. Going on different directions, they spilled the gasoline around the mansion, making sure it soaked the wooden foundations. 
"Do you hear something?" Fred asked.
"No one saw us, right?" Tony asked at the same time. 
"No," Fred said. "But, can you hear something?" 
"Yeah," Tony nodded absentmindedly. He poured a line of gasoline on the dry ground, stopped at about five feet away from the house. "Ready?" 
"Sure," Fred said hesitantly, then, abruptly, grabbed Tony's hand, preventing him from reaching for the lighter. "Listen!" He ordered him.
"Fuck," Tony whispered. "Someone's in there."
"And they're..."
"I think I'm going to set it on fire, anyway."
"No, man," Fred said sternly. "What if it's..."
"Just one more reason to do it."
"What are you talking about, man?" 
"You just jerked off that night, man!" Tony shouted. "You weren't knocked out, you didn't get a concussion, you didn't watch your girlfriend getting bangd by a ghost, loving every minute of it!
"Don't you fucking dare talk back to me!"
"I'm not letting you burn Dana, or whoever is in there, alive! Don't make me punch you, man," he raised his clenched fist. 
"Alright, you want to go in, rescue her, become the hero? Be my fucking guest," he motioned to the mansion. "But, don't expect me to come haul you out, when you get knocked out cold."
"You fucking asshole," Fred barked, then ran around the mansion and rushed inside. 
"You've got five minutes!" Tony yelled at him, when he ran off, twirling the zippo lighter between his fingers.
Like Reply