Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I secretly try to see and record every females nude
Hi, I don’t know what kind of person i am but I would like to share it with you all at this platform. I love sex, nude females, peeping and recording secretly.

I have recorded a lot of videos and took many pics of most of my relatives, female friends, female members of my friends.

It’s like, who ever you are I don’t care, if you are a female, i want to see you nude. Age doesn’t matter.

I just want to connect with persons having similar interest. Only to share our stories, experience, thoughts, thats it. No exchange of media.

Guys & girls having similar interest can connect.
[+] 2 users Like Katori's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I only recorded my aunty when she was bathing
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
And how exactly do you take nude pics and videos of your female relatives, friends etc. Obviously, they wont be allowing, so how? Spycams in bathroom?
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 12:50 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: And how exactly do you take nude pics and videos of your female relatives, friends etc. Obviously, they wont be allowing, so how? Spycams in bathroom?

Yes i am using spy cams and spy/secret cam apps in phone
[+] 1 user Likes Katori's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 11:30 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: I only recorded my aunty when she was bathing

Till date i have recorded three maid, my sister and cousins (few cousins left to be recorded), all of my aunts, three sister in-laws and mother in-law, mother in laws two sisters, my brother’s girlfriend, few female friends, five of my friends wife’s, neighbour, few girlfriends of my roommates when i used to live in PG, and many others
[+] 2 users Like Katori's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 11:30 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: I only recorded my aunty when she was bathing

Till date i have recorded three maid, my sister and cousins (few cousins left to be recorded), all of my aunts, three sister in-laws and mother in-law, mother in laws two sisters, my brother’s girlfriend, few female friends, five of my friends wife’s, neighbour, few girlfriends of my roommates when i used to live in PG, and many others
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 12:50 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: And how exactly do you take nude pics and videos of your female relatives, friends etc. Obviously, they wont be allowing, so how? Spycams in bathroom?

Yes i am using spy cams and spy/secret cam apps in phone
Like Reply
Any how exactly are you able to place and hide your phone in the bathroom while they were bathing
Like Reply
(19-04-2021, 06:32 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: Any how exactly are you able to place and hide your phone in the bathroom while they were bathing

There are multiple ways which I have discovered so far, but the best way to do it by hiding at plane sight. There are some apps which record using your phone camera even when your phone camera is not in use or your phone is locked, and you can start recording any time just by sending a msg to the phone in which the app is installed. Just put your phone on charger pretending that you’re charging your phone. And turn on the app and leave the room. When they change their clothes, you will get it. App name is SVR.

Sending technic i use is a spy camera inside a phone charger. Available on e-commerce.

There are multiple other spy cams are available which you can easily hide behind windows or clothes or anything and anywhere inside room or bathroom. Spy cams are tiny in size. I use spy cams with wifi connections which gives me control over it and i can remotely watch too.

Again, example of hiding in plane sight is just which i have used multiple times is just by putting it in your back pocket and hanging your pant in bathroom. As i use SVR app, even is someone check my phone, it’s locked, so nobody cares.
[+] 1 user Likes Katori's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2021, 08:13 AM)hopsh01 Wrote: So Bow can u send command to svr app..u r hiding phone in bathroom?

Yes, by sms
Like Reply
(21-04-2021, 08:50 AM)hopsh01 Wrote: Pls share apknlink and how to use it secretly by sms...

App is available in App Store, search for secret video recorder.
Sms activation process is given in the setting of the app itself
Like Reply
(20-04-2021, 12:46 AM)Katori Wrote: There are multiple ways which I have discovered so far, but the best way to do it by hiding at plane sight. There are some apps which record using your phone camera even when your phone camera is not in use or your phone is locked, and you can start recording any time just by sending a msg to the phone in which the app is installed. Just put your phone on charger pretending that you’re charging your phone. And turn on the app and leave the room. When they change their clothes, you will get it. App name is SVR.

Sending technic i use is a spy camera inside a phone charger. Available on e-commerce.

There are multiple other spy cams are available which you can easily hide behind windows or clothes or anything and anywhere inside room or bathroom. Spy cams are tiny in size. I use spy cams with wifi connections which gives me control over it and i can remotely watch too.

Again, example of hiding in plane sight is just which i have used multiple times is just by putting it in your back pocket and hanging your pant in bathroom. As i use SVR app, even is someone check my phone, it’s locked, so nobody cares.

Thanks for the knowledge

Atleast some one post some pics
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Hii bro please message ur telegram I'd
I have one more app it's the best .mesage me in inbox
I can ensure u it's even better than ur svr
We can xchange lot of ideas too
Some questions will never have any answers Cheeta 
Like Reply
Where are u no reply ?
Like Reply
(06-01-2022, 08:13 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Anyone wants comments on his or someone's gf, wife, cousin, friend or someone known pics??
DM telegram @prakashsaha605
Privecy is priority

No not interested thanks
Like Reply
(19-04-2021, 12:41 AM)Katori Wrote: Till date i have recorded three maid, my sister and cousins (few cousins left to be recorded), all of my aunts, three sister in-laws and mother in-law, mother in laws two sisters, my brother’s girlfriend, few female friends, five of my friends wife’s, neighbour, few girlfriends of my roommates when i used to live in PG, and many others

Kudos to your achievement for your dark fantasy.
Many males would harvor these secret fantasy which is not uncommon, but whats new is actually  able to do it without getting caught.
Becauee the risk is high and getting caught will have lot of after effects
Like Reply