Adultery Rinku - The Lucky Man!!!!
Rinku – Lucky Man!! 

The lockdown restrictions had just been relaxed & although the threat of the pandemic loomed large with second & third waves being predicted, I breathed a big sigh of relief, since with the relaxations, my husband would begin attending office & stop being a prude breathing down my neck!!!!!

Although, I did look at the relaxations with a touch of sadness too, because, the relaxations meant that my husband’s brother Rohit, his hot wife Roshni & Rohit’s hunk of a son Remy would be returning to their home!!! I would miss Roshni, Remy & Rohit a lot ….. in that specific order!!!!! (Why I would miss them so much has been narrated separately).

Further, to add to the remorse of the lockdown lifting was the fact that my in-laws too would be going back to their native place! I didn’t mind my mom-in-law going back, but I would sorely miss my horny pop-in-law!!!!!! (Why I would miss him so much has been narrated separately).
…….
………….
Well, so the inevitable happened & my in-laws & my brother-in-laws family returned to their own homes while Mohit & I shifted out from the rented flat & moved back into our own home although it was still only half done!!!!
…….
………..
Barely a week had passed & I was thoroughly bored as I dreaded going back to a mundane matrimonial life when a chance encounter with an online paramour prompted me to do what I might never have even dreamed off, if left to my own resources!!!!!
…….
…………
…………….
Since the malls & restaurants had been allowed to open up, albeit to an limited capacity, I suggested that we go & eat out at one of the fine-dine eatery’s at a mall nearby!

Surprisingly, Mohit my couch potato of an husband too agreed with an unusual gusto!

It was when we went to the restaurant that I realized the reason for Mohit’s unusual enthusiasm!!
Happy hours had been extended & there were some enticing schemes which suggested booze would be practically free!!!!
Mohit was ecstatic & my warnings that the restaurant would fleece us through the other items on the menu, fell on deaf ears, as my husband made a beeline to the restaurant offering the biggest discounts on booze!!!!!

Well, since it was one of the best places in the mall, I didn’t mind it at all & happily followed my husband through the mall!
…….
…………
The whole experience was surreal to say the least!!
The mall & the shops all seemed to be deserted!!!! There were barely any people around!!!
The thronging crowds had all disappeared …. The fear of the unknown still palpable as the few people around were all masked up & some were even wearing hand gloves & face visors making the whole experience a bit scary & weird!!!

As we walked towards the restaurant we realized that the once thriving place seemed to have taken on a somewhat subdued pallor & the place seemed to be operating on a skeleton staff!!
…..
………
…………
Just as we reached the door, another group of people reached there at the same time & all of us froze where we were!! ….. The new normal of social distancing ensuring people didn’t mingle as freely as before the pandemic set in!!!!

As we stood undecided as to who should enter first, the door was opened from inside by a dusky intense eyed youth, who ushered in the other party first, maybe because that group comprised of an elderly couple, a man in his forties & another harried looking middle aged couple!!!

As force of habit, I glanced at each & everyone as they entered & they all summarily ignored both my husband & me, except the single man who I assumed to be in his forties!!!!

He was the last one from the group to enter & he was brazenly ogling at me ever since we had approached the restaurant door!!

Even when I glanced at him, he was one again scanning me from top to bottom & when our eyes met, he raised his eyebrows in appreciation & tilted his head, giving me the slightest nod indicating he was impressed!!!!

That simple gesture made me go weak in my knees!!!!
Maybe having spent the lockdown indoors & not having been appraised & so openly appreciated like this by a stranger made my mind waver, but it goes without saying that the man had succeeded in arousing the dormant slut within me with just a simple nod of his head & his appreciative eyes!!!!!

As if that man’s admiration was not enough, the youth who had ushered the first group into the restaurant was the one who tipped me over the edge that evening!!!

As Mohit walked in & I followed, I glanced at the curly haired youth & was surprised to see his eyes light up in unbridled lust!!
I decided to tease him a bit & lowered my eyes coyly before looking back at him & I locked my eyes with his again!
Then I winked at him & watched as his mouth gaped wide & he blushed a beet root red!!!! 
He was an healthy individual, slightly shorter than me, but when I flirted so openly with him, his whole body seemed to contract in surprise & he gasped audibly even as I passed him by, grinning at his discomfort!!!

I was flummoxed, to say the least!
I was not dressed in my usual slutty sheer sari’s & sexy backless blouse to received such passionate responses!
Ofcourse, I was not covered from head to foot either!!! 

Other than the ornate maroon mask, I was wearing a simple little black dress which did have a low neckline but an inch or so of cleavage is not as earth shattering as it may sound!
The dress ended half way down my gleaming thighs & lower down I had worn a pair of strappy dark silver heels & had carried a small silver clutch in my hand!
That aprt I had a simple choker around my neck & matching loop earrings!

Beneath the hot little black dress, I had worn a strapless push up black bra & a black sheer embroidered panty!

As for my sexy silky brown hair, I had pulled it back tightly & tied it in a simple high ponytail with a black elastic band!!!!

So, although I was dressed simply, the hotness quotient must have been high enough for the 2 men to have reacted the way they did & to add to it, they made me moist in between my thighs!!!!!

Well, you & I, we all know very well what happens when I become moist between my thighs!!!!!
……..
……………
…………………
Soon we were seated at our table & I realized that the other group & us were the only people in the restaurant & the tousled youth was the only waiter cum server present there that evening other than the person behind the bar counter & another behind the cash counter!!!

A once bustling & thriving place had been reduced to a ‘kandhaar’, I thought to myself!!!!

Since were were seated far away from the other group, I pulled down my mask & casually glanced at the table where the man was seated!!!!

Forutnayely or unfortunately, the man was facing me & as soon as I pulled down my mask, he too pulled down his mask & with deliberate slowness mouthed the word ‘WOW’ with as much expression as he could do from that far a distance!!!

It was my turn to blush & squirm in my seat as I drew my breath sharply while I tried to control my grin!!!
I didn’t dare to look at him again…….!!!!!
………..
Well at least for a minute & then my eyes were drawn towards him & as our eyes met he raised his drink & cheered me before winking at me!

He flirted with me ….. & I responded like a love hungry teenager!!!!

We vibed silently, from as far away as was physically possible with our respective partners oblivious to the going-ons!!!!
……
………….
……………….
Then as my husband’s drink was served, the waiter placed a bottle of an expensive wine on the table & said politely “Madam … Sir …. This is from the gentleman from there!” & proffered a note to my husband!

‘To the luckiest man ….. & to the most beautiful woman!!!’

Mohit acknowledged his thanks by waving & nodding vigorously & immediately set out to guzzle the most expensive of wines, something he would not have been able to afford even in his dreams!!!!

While, on the other hand, I gazed at the man with ever increasing desire!

He licked his lip & I reciprocated by biting mine!

He blew a soft kiss against the rim of his glass & I licked on a kebab stick suggestively!!!!
…….
…………
………….
All through this My husband was boozing but I was close to losing control when the man nodded towards a corner where a sign indicated ‘TOILET’ while he lifted his middle finger & passed it through the ‘O’ made by the thumb & fore finger of his other hand!!!!

I blushed & sucked in my breath, surprised by his sheer audacity, but managed to nod my acquiescence & reacted before he could respond!

“Err…. Mohit …. I am feeling a bit uneasy!!! …. Maybe because I haven’t eaten out for so long!!! …. I will go to the washroom ….. you go easy on the booze darling!!!!” I said & also admonished him for drinking like a fish!!!!

Before Mohit could respond, I grabbed my clutch & walked towards the corner the man had indicated & was elated to see that there was a single unisex toilet cubicle!!!!

While on my way to the loo, I saw the man too begin to rise from his seat & I decided to be ready for him!!!!

I rushed into the toilet, but did not lock it!!!

Thankfully the toilet was clean though not as sparkling clean as I would have expected in such an expensive restaurant!!

There was a marble counter with a basin set in it. Next to it was a stained men’s urinal & besides it a slightly discolored potty!

I checked the floor & was happy that it was dry & not soiled & wet like some other public toilets!!!!

Then, with a naughty smile I flung my clutch on the counter, un-clipped my dress & slipped the straps of my little black dress down as I slipped the dress right down to my ankles & stepped out of it!

I flicked the dress onto the basin counter, unhooked my strapless bra & slipped off my panties; all of which went onto the basin counter on top of my dress!!!!

Then, fully naked except for my shiny strappy heels, I pulled out my lipstick & began touching up my lip color!!!
I turned my back towards the door so that anyone entering would see my naked bums, my sexy naked back & the person would also be able to see my dangling unclothed & unrestrained breasts!!!!

Of course, I wasn’t able to see who entered the door without turning around, but there were barely any people in the restaurant to come barging into the toilet!!!!

Also I had already seen the man begin to get up from his seat, so I knew I was in for a treat!!!!!
…….
……….
A few minutes passed & I had touched up my lips twice over, when the door creaked open!!!

I stifled a naughty smile & fooled around with my pony tail with one hand while I teased my nipple with the other, without turning around, waiting for the man to exclaim or react on seeing me stark naked!!!!!
…….
……..
………….
“M…m..a..d…ammm..?” a tremulous whisper crept through the noise of the exhaust fan & the roar of the chimney from the kitchen adjacent to the toilet!!!!

I turned around in shock!!!!!

Standing across me in the doorway was the waiter, wide eyed, mouth agape, his hand clutching his cock as if trying to stop his prick from spewing his sperm into his trousers!!!!!

“Ohhh….Fucckkkkk!!!!” I gasped as I tried to pull my dress off the counter to cover my nude body, but the damned dress got entangled in the tap & I had to take recourse to emergency measures!

So, I quickly covered my clean shaven twat with one palm & crushed my breasts with my other forearm across my nipples!!!!

I turned around from side to side, but the toilet was so narrow that there was no way I could prevent the waiter from seeing every other pore on my body!!!!!

I turned towards the wall & saw the waiter’s eyes flick towards the mirror on the opposite wall & his already wide eyes widened further & he groaned as he clutched his crotch with his other hand too!!!

“Ohhh!! Behenchod!!!” he gasped as he stared into the mirror!!!!

I glanced backwards apprehensively & realized that my entire backside was reflected in the mirror in all of it nude glory!!!!

My sexy naked back, slim waist & a perfectly contoured bubble butt along with my sexy gleaming naked legs were all on display in the mirror!!!!
……
……….
“FUCKKK!!! ….. Fucking shitttt!!!!” I exclaimed in frustration & took a split second decision & acted on it!!!!

I shook my head accepting the futility of trying to hide my nudity & turned to face the waiter, whose curly hair too seemed to be rising much like his prick!!!!

I checked out the name tag on his right chest & crooned softly “J***P***?” …. “Can I call you JP?”

“Uhhh…Hhh..nnnn…uuggg!!!” the poor bastard could only moan as the sexy naked lady standing so close to him, spoke to him directly & that too in such a lust inducing slutty voice!!!

“Uhhh… m..ma..dam..mm….!!!” he groaned again almost doubling over in an effort to keep himself from cumming!!!!
“Well .. Well …. JP! …. Is this your first time? …. Pehle kabhi kisi nangi aurat ko nahin dekha kya?” I asked him cheekily!!!!

“M..ad..am!! …. Nahin … matlab …. Haan!! .. Pehle … dekhi …. Matlab aise nahin …. Blue film me …. Aise samne samne nahin … ohhhh teri maa ki…… behenchod!!!!! Mujhe tumhe …. Kiss ….. ” he groaned & I was sure he had squirted in his pants!!!!

He raised his hand & reached out towards me!!

I smiled, a shy understanding smile & then removed my palm covering my twat!!!
Another heart rending gasp escaped from deep within JP as I held his fingers & stopped his hand from touching my body!

Ofcourse, I had ensured that I turned sideways & crossed my legs as much as possible so that my pussy was hidden by my crossed thighs before I removed my hand from my pussy!!!!

“JP! …. Abhi nahin …OK? …. Tum baadme aana….. Hmmm? ….. Abhi jao … uss aadmi ko aane do …. Jisne … mujhe aur mere pati ko wine ki bottle gift di thi….. hmm…OK?” I crooned still holding JP’s fingers & caressing them as I spoke to him, my soft brown eyes staring deep into his his intense black eyes!!!!

“Tumhara pati …. Tum … uss doosre  aadmi .. ke saath ….?” JP stammered as the reality of what this slut had said & was going to do, hit hard!!!!

“Hmmm….OK na?” I asked him as if I wouldn’t go ahead with it without his permission!!!

“Haan Madam …haan ..OK! …. Par mai … mere saath …. Baad me… promise?” JP asked innocently, blushing just as he had done when I had winked at him while entering the restuarent!!!

It was such a naïve & innocent way to ask a slut ….. ‘Promise’ …. ‘Promise I will do him later?’ …… I could have laughed & derided him but there was so much innocence & simplicity in his manner that for an instant I wanted to allow him to do it but then the slut within me wanted a good hard humping not a training session with a novice!!!!

Once again I smiled at him, a patient & indulgent smile, patted him arm & said “JP …. Promise!!! …. Par abhi uss aadmi ko andhar bhejna!!!” …. & then continued saying “Aur suno JP! …. Mere pati ko bahar hi busy rakhna …. Yahan maat aane dena … OK? ….. Hmmm?!?!? Chalo .. jaao … jaldi karo!!!!”

I smiled to myself as the youth gave me one long lustful look & then bustled away from the toilet!!!!

Barely had JP exited the toilet, the man for whom I had stripped naked barged in & thoughtfully locked the door from inside before turning around & then freezing in his tracks!!!!

“OHHhFUCKKK!!!!” he exclaimed on seeing me standing in front of him, stark naked, leaning launguidly against the wall, a modern day personification of the erotic ancient carvings of heavenly apsaras of myths!!!!!

Then in a few quick steps he closed the gap between us & as I adjusted my pony tail, his hands expertly encircled my narrow waist & he half pulled half picked me up & forced my mouth onto his!!!!

I didn’t need to be forced & kissed him back with equal or even more fervor!

A fully turned on naked hot bitch was rubbing her hot body against this fully clothed stranger, kissing him, offering her body to him, goading him to fuck her in a restaurent’s toilet, even as her cuckolded husband was sipping wine out at their table!!!!

We were turning around, banging against the wall, hitting against the counter as we kissed & shoved our tongues into each other’s mouths, biting, nibbling. Lapping, sucking & chewing away at the other’s lips & face!!!

I groped his hard butt while he groped my bums & then squeezed my boobs!!!!

I encircled his neck with my hands as I forced my mouth deep inside his mouth, slurping on his squirmy slimy tongue!!!!

He was strong, that bastard, he stuck his hands beneath my armpits & made me sit on the cold granite counter!
Half my butt was hanging over the basin as he pushed open my legs & placed them on the counter, spreading me wide open while he squatted between my thighs!!!

“UUnnnghhhh!!!...... AHAHHHhhhh…!!!! OHHHHHhh….AHHHHHH!!!!”
The next instant, I was moaning as his mouth chomped over my clean shaven shiny vertical lips & his tongue probed deeper & deeper within my twat even as his fingers squeezed, pinched & patted the mound around my cunt!!!!

I pushed my fingers into his thick hair & pressed his face harder into my crotch!!!!

“AAAA….hhhhhh…OOHHHhhh…UMMMMhhhhhhh…OHhhhhh…….Yesssss…….SSSS…..OHHRightTTTHERE!!!!!!!” …. “Ohhh yess baby!!! …. SSSSSS…aaaahhhhh!!!!” I gasped as I closed my eyes tight & clutched at my erect nipples with the other hand, twisting them as my cunt flooded with my juices!!!!!
…..
…………
When I opened my eyes, the man’s face was near mine, his fingers kneading my cunt keeping me on the edge of an orgasm, the fucking bastard was an expert & I was simply loving every moment of it!!!!!!

We kissed!!!! With ever growing passion!!!
He ripped away the choker from my neck & nuzzled all over my neck & shoulders before beginning to suck on my nipples!!!
He groped my tits roughly & nibbled on my nipples, giving them a hard bite once in a while!!!!

I was jerking up & down!!!! On one side, his fingers were playing an havoc with my cunt while his mouth was driving me insane by teasing my breasts & nipples!!!!
……
…………
As he made me climax once again, I leapt at him, encircled his neck with my arms & wrapped my legs around him making him step back from the counter with me attached to his body!!!

We kissed, giggling & gurgling as our tongues jammed into each other’s mouths!!!!

Then I slowly slid off his body as even as we continued to kiss, I pulled his shirt out from his trousers & I slipped to my knees!!!

He began ripping away at his belt while I unzipped him & waited for my prize!!!! 

His belt snagged….  he cursed … I giggled ….. then while he was struggling with his belt, licked the bulge of his penis through his trousers!!!

He struggled with his buttons & I hissed “Oh come on!!!!!” in exasperation as I almost ripped his buttons off!!!

“Easy!!!! ….darling!!! Easy!!!!” he gasped grinning & smiling at my impatience!!!!

Hurriedly I slipped his undies down & was pleased to see a nice decent sized 7.5 to 8 inch cock with a tight scrotum pop out of his treasure chest!!!!!

Almost instantly, my fingers had grabbed at the base of his shaft while my mouth had encircled the tip & I swallowed it whole!!!!

I gazed at him as I sucked on his penis, massaging his balls with my other hand!!!

“OHH YESSSS!!!” now it was his turn to groan as my cheeks dimpled as I sucked on his shaft!!

In & out of my mouth, my head bobbing back & forth till his whole shaft from the tip to the base was slick with my spit!!!!

I licked on it from both sides, lapping at the underside & then stuffing the entire cock down my mouth & into my throat!

He caressed my hair & then pushed my head towards him so that his cock impaled deep inside my throat!!!!

The he began thrusting inside my mouth & deeper within my throat as dribbles of spit began dangling from the edges of my lips, every time he withdrew only to shove in again!!!

I was gasping for breath & managed to pull his shaft out at the first opportunity!!!

He tried to shove his shaft once again into my mouth but I bent lower & coated his balls with the spittle & sucked on them, making him lean against the wall & moan!!!!!

He clutched my ponytail & jerked me upwards!!
Our eyes met & I smiled at him, a silent understanding between 2 passionate lovers!!!!

I wiped the dribbles of spit off my mouth & wiped them all over his cock, while he wiped spit from his tongue & slapped in between my bums, onto my asshole!!!

He pulled me to my feet by my hair & I turned around & proffered him my bubble butt!!!

Sharp stinging slaps resonated as he spanked my bums!!!

I grabbed the edges of the basin as he spat on his shaft & probed my shithole & then slammed into it!!!!

I almost tipped over & yelped, “OHHHh Yeah!!! OHHHhMYYY ….. OHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!” as he began pounding my asshole!!!

‘Phlat!....Plhat!!! Phlat!!!!’ …… “Ohhh….AAAhhh….UUughhh…OOAAHHHh!!!” 

He fucked my anus mercilessly as I moaned & yelped!!!!
Then considerately, the man reached down & lifted my leg & placed it on the counter!!!
He held my ankle while he continued to bang my asshole!!!!

“AAAHh…OOHHHHH…SSSS….OOHHHH…AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I began moaning but ended up shrieking as he pulverized my anus with incessant & hard thrusts!!!

He covered my mouth with his palm & shushed me saying “Shut Up!!! Shut up …. you bitch!!!!” as he backed away dragging me along with him!!!!

“Ohhhh yessssss!!!” I gasped as he walked backwards with me perched on his dick!!!!!

“Will you just SHUT UP!!!!” he hissed at me as he sat heavily on the closed potty & dragged me backwards even as he gagged me again with his palm & whispered in my ear, “Bitch!!! …. Somebody is calling you!!!!”

My heart jumped into my mouth as I pictured my husband banging on the toilet door in fury while I moaned & shrieked while being ass fucked by a stranger!!!!!

I controlled my moaning & hissed back “Can you stop fucking for a second, you fucking bastard!”

The man pushed me down on his cock making me gasp as his entire shaft rode up my ass & then he began nuzzling my pony tail & kissing my bare back as I tried to reign in my overpowering lust!!!!!

For a few seconds, both fucker & fucked maintained a pin drop silence & just as I was about to begin bucking on his shaft, a light knock sounded on the door & a plaintive whisper spoke from the other side…..
“Madam?..! ….. Please!!! ….. Bahar awaaz aa raha hai!!!. ….. Please …madam!!!!”

It was JP, begging his madam to pipe down, as if his job depended on it ….. or maybe he was concerned about his turn with this outrageously beautiful but slutty madam!!!!

“Hmmm…OK….Sorry!!!” I whispered back, not knowing whether he heard it or not!!!!

Slowly I pulled the man’s cock out of my ass & tried to push it in my cunt but he grabbed my waist & turned me around & kissed me on my mouth!!!!

A few more slaps on my bums & a couple of whacks on my unfettered tits made me pliable to his demands & he forced me on to my knees again!

This time he was seated on the discoloured potty while I knelt in between his legs & began sucking his cock which had been shoved into my own asshole, till just a few moments ago!!!!

I am no stranger to rimming or ass licking (in the physical sense) or even doing an ass-to-mouth, since I have been trained extremely thoroughly by my Master so it was with an practiced ease with which I sucked his cock, leaving him appreciating my expertise at the craft!!!

I shoved the cock deep down my throat, arching in agony, but ensuring the shaft was coating in a thick coating of phlegm, which is the only way to get rid of the crappy feel of an ass-to-mouth blowjob!!!!

He leaned back against the flush tank while I sucked & ate his cock with a gusto!! 
He pushed back my hair which had come loose while I licked his cock!!!

“OHHh… you are sooo good…you fucking bitch!!!!!” he whispered hoarsely which goaded me even more & I sucked on his balls & slurped on his shaft!!!

I also began fingering my cunt, which had been ignored since after he had eaten my pussy!!!
The wetness soon became a raging flood & I was ready to get banged in my business end!!!!

Happily, the man too wanted a piece of his bitch’s cunt & as soon as I released his cock from my mouth, he dragged me up & made me sit in his lap!!!

Slowly, we coordinated our movements & soon I slid down upon his upward pointing shaft!!

Except this time he penetrated me easily in my flooded pussy!!

“Ohhhh yessss……fuck my cunt!!!!!! FUCKKKK MEEEE!” I moaned throwing all caution to the wind while pushed me forward slightly & began thrusting up & down, in ever increasing speed in & out of my vagina!!!!

“Ohh yes baby!!!” …..

… “YESSSS SSSSS… baby ….. yEEEEESSSSS…. RIGHT there….. yes fuck me….fuck mee!!!!”

…………“OHHHh Myyy…..OHHHH YESSSSS….FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!”

He groaned ….. I moaned as he grabbed my boobs & crushed them while he ripped my pussy wide open with his cock as a battering ram!!!!
……..
………..
Then as I reached yet another mind numbing orgasm, the man squeezed harder on my breasts & pressed hard on the top of my vaginal lips & began thrusting harder & harder inside!!!

Every thrust was deeper than the earlier one & he held it inside me for longer!!!!

I knew what was coming ….. I dreaded what was going to happen …. I wanted it to stop before it happened but I was powerless to prevent it!!!!

If fact, I moaned “OHHHH YESSSSS ……HARDER….. FUCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!” & squirted in gallons just as the man let go inside me, staining the innards of my vagina with his white hot slimy seed!!!!! 

“OHhh! … Oh Shitttt!!! …. Oh No!!!” I muttered as I flopped backwards on to him & we both relaxed, totally spent from our strenuous workout!!!

“What? … whats wrong?” he asked as he groped my nipples!

“Whats wrong? ….. you fucking came inside me …. You bred me you bastard!!! …. I did not want you to cum inside me! ….. Cant you guys ever contro yourself?” I reprimanded him!

“Oh yeah!!! Like you were fucking controlling yourself!!!! …. Fuck me…harder!!! That’s control.. isn’t it!!?!? ” he laughed & slapped my bums as I got off & began cleaning my twat with a tissue

I could only smile as I began wiping the sweat & his spit from my body, but he wrapped his arms around me & began slobbering all over my neck & shoulders!!!

“Oh Stop it…you.. bastard!!!” I chided him but he interrupted & said “No baby … not bastard …. My name is CL ….. what’s yours?”

“I am Rinku!” I said & then continued “CL …. Is that you full name … ?”
“CL means …Chodulund!” he responded & burst out laughing as I turned around & hit him on his chest playfully!!!

“What about you …what does Rinku mean? …. Or did you give me ur business name?”

“What do you mean business name? … I am not a whore!” I said & began hitting him again as he raised his eyebrows in mock surprise at hearing me say ‘I am not a whore’!!!!

“Shut up …CL!!! …. Rinku …. It means nothing!!! But someone told me it means’a ‘well’ .. as in ‘kuan’….! .... What?” I began but stopped seeing his expression!

“Kuan?!? …. Aptly named!!! …. Bottomless well … that’s exactly what you have between your thighs darling!!!!!” he joked & although I hit him again we ended up kissing & groping each other!!!!
……..
………….
……………….
Finally we were able to untangle ourselves & as I wore my bra CL asked “Rinku can I have you mobile number?”

“No way ..you bastard!!!! … But I wouldn’t mind getting your’s” I responded coolly.

“Sure …. Turn around!” CL said & made me turn my bums towards him!

He pulled out a pen from his pocket & scrawled a number on my bare bum saying “Rinku … I would have loved to write on your tits but your husband will definitely suck those puppies tonight …. Maybe you can manage to hide your fucked up ass somehow …. Anyways make sure you get in touch …. soon!!!!”

He kissed me again before pulling up his trousers, adjusting his attire & left but not before a vicious grope at my boobs!!!

I winced but blew him a kiss & patted my bum indicating that I would call him on the number soon!!!
………
…………..
……………..
I waited till CL left & then slipped on my dress, I had worn my bra already but my panties lay entangled in the tap & I ignored them as I retied my hair, retouched my make up & touched up my lip stick!!!

I was straightening my pony tail when the door creaked open & I hurriedly dragged down my dress to cover my still nude bottom half!!!!

Since, the person who entered meticulously locked the door & checked it twice before turning towards me, I didn’t need to even look around to know it was JP who had returned to claim his much anticipated  reward!!!
…….
………..
…………..
He stood looking at me for a few minutes with dejection creeping across his face!

I felt so sorry for him that I walked over to him, stroked his arm gently & asked “JP?... Kya hua? … Why so sad?”

“Madam? ….. Maine aapke liye … aapke pati ko 4 peg extra peela diye! …. Jab aap jor jor se chila rahi thi tab maine aapko warning bhi di! ….. Aapne bola tha …. Uske saath masti karne ke baad aap mujhe chance dengi! ….. Par aap …. Yahan ready ho ke jaa rahi hai! …. Aur… aur mai …. Meri turn? …… Aapne promise kiya tha?” JP was so apologetic about it all when if it had been someone else, that person might have blackmailed me into doing the vilest thing he might have desired!!! 

“JP!!! …. Itna bhi bharosa nahin hai apni madam par? … Umm?” I asked him & then pointed towards my embroidered panty lying entangled around the tap & said “Woh kya hai pata hai? ….. meri panty hai!!! …. Maine pehni hi nahin …. Tere liye rukhi thi!!!”

In a trice, JP picked up the panty & began sniffing at it & then licked the crotch of my panties, bringing a sly & impish smile to my face!!!

“Ohh JP!!! … Bol kya chahiye tujhe?” I asked shamelessly, beginning to get enamored by this naïve & simple minded youth!!

“Madam … ek chummi … ek kiss!!” he said haltingly & I laughed out loud & opened my arms wide & welcomed him!!

He approached, still diffident in his manner & them I took him in my arms!
That’s when I realized how short he was!!! …. His mouth was exactly at the level of my tits!!!

When I embraced him, his face bumped against my tits & he buried it further between them & kissed my boobs from above my dress!!!

“JP!!!! …. Kya kar rahe ho!!!” I giggled as his thin mustache pricked me all over my cleavage!!!

I ran my fingers through his curly hair & raised his face & asked “Kiss karnewala tha na? …. Kya hua?”

JP cupped my face in between his palms & kissed me!
Not the manly chewy, biting kind of a kiss but just a touching of my lips to his lips!! Just touching! … Not a drop of saliva exchanged!!! ….. No tongue nothing!!!!!

Then suddenly he stepped back & assertively said “Madam!! .. Mujhe dekhne hai!!! Dress neeche karo!!”

“Oh my my!! .. Itna gussa? JP!!! … OK! Mai dikhati hoon …. Par agar mai apni dress neeche karrongi toh tujhe bhi mujhe apna lund khol ke haath me dena padega! … OK?” I said as if put off by his assertiveness!

JP reached out & pulled down the shoulder straps of my dress & pulled my dress off my boobs & let it bunch around my waist & raised the bottom of my dress upwards exposing my shiny twat!!!!

I am sure JP ejaculated in his pants since his expression was that of a hungry boy in a chocolate shop!!!!!

I was still wearing my bra & as JP touched my breasts, I stopped him & said “Uh-huh!!! Pehle apna lund dikha …. Saala … kitna chalu hai tu!!!!”

He was dumbstruck & I had to help him out of his trousers & also had to slip off his undies!!!!

What I saw impressed me!
A thick black cock! Veined & still growing in size! But the most important thing was it was circumcised! No foreskin!!! A pink dickhead on a dark black cock!!!!

It was an impressive sight & it was improving by the second, as JP’s manhood grew at an amazing rate!!!

The poor guy was so enraptured that he completely forgot to strip off my bra & began fondling my boobs with the bra still on!!!

However, I had no qualms about taking his sizable prick in my hand & began pumping it!!! I was just beginning to think about getting to eat my favorite snack, when JP exclaimed “OHHH!!! …… Behenchod!!!! ….. Madam!!!!! ..... AHHhh!!!!” & ejaculated all over my open palm “Abe saala! …Kya luck hai??!! behenchod!!!!!

He looked so mortified that I thought he would burst into tears right there but still I decided to tease him a bit!!!

“JP!! Saale!!! Yeh kya kiya … chutiye!!!!” I retorted & he stepped back in fear!!!

“Paata hai yeh kahan daalte hai?” I asked him & was not surprised as he said no by shaking his head!!!

I reached down & stretched my already cummed in cunt wide with my fingers & smeared the coating of sperm all over my wide open cunt & all around it!!!!

I moaned as if in the throes of an orgasm & watched as JP too groped my tits with an increased vigor!!!!

Then with deliberate slowness I licked my cum smeared palm & picked of the last dredges of my favorite snack – ‘sperm’ from my fingers & said to JP “Hmmm!!! Bahut namkeen hai? …. Accha laga!!! Agli baar phir aaoongi khan eke liye!!! …. Par ab bas!!! …..Chal ….. chal meri panty de!!!”

Reluctantly JP handed me my panty & watched as I wore it, pulled up my dress & retied my hair before I brushed past him & began opening the door!

Suddenly, I felt a palm on my bum & JP whispered “Madam …. Aap ka naam kya hai?”
I turned around & answered “Rinku!”

“Rinku! …. Rinku madam!!! …. Rinku madam …. Aap ka number mil sakta hai?” he asked & pulled out the order pad & pen as if by magic!!!

I allowed him to grope my bum but replied “Nahin!!! Mera number nahin doongi!!! … Par tu chahta hai toh apna number de de mujhe!”

Gleefully he began scribbling his number on the pad but I said “JP …. Chit kho gayi to problem hoga!!!! …. Ek kaam kar ….. le yahan par likh de!!!” & I raised my dress & offered him my bums!

CL had already written on one bum so naturally JP scrawled his number on my other bum & then he lowered my dress neatly & patted the part where he had written his name & number!!!!

“Good!!!! Chal ….. ab meri gaand ka massage ho gaya ho….  toh mai ja sakti hoon?”

“Huh? … Ha..haan!... madam…Rinku madam … mai lock khol deta hoon!!!” JP said & stood right next to me as he unlocked the door!!

Not to be outdone, I pressed my breasts against his face as he opened the door, ensuring he would remember this slut for a long time to come!!!!
…….
……..
…………
I returned to my table to find my husband ecstatic at being served the choicest of booze!!
He was so engrossed in the drinks he had barely noticed how long I had been absconding!!!
“Everything OK, Rinku?” was all Mohit asked & I mumbled a response about my tummy being upset & picked at my food, till it was time to leave!!!!

JP brought the bill & surprisingly, my usually stingy husband who bickers about every item on the bill, actually paid the bill with amazing alacrity & without a word before dragging me out of the restaurant!!!!
…….
………..
……………..
He rushed to the car & I followed.

Once we drove out of the mall, Mohit relaxed & said “Rinku! … that man was right!!! I am a lucky man!!!” & then continued as I looked at him quizzically, Mohit said “That dumbo waiter, Rinku!!! He forgot to bill me for 4 pegs & your drink!!!! We got free booze … baby!!!! …. I am lucky!!!“

I smiled & asked, “So lucky man? …. Do you want to get even more lucky? …. With the most beautiful woman?” I said it in reference to the same note Mohit had referred to & stuck my hand out & groped his crotch!!!!!
………..
………….
……………….
When we reached home, Mohit was in great spirits & for once he was in a horny mood too!!!

So to make the most of it I went down on my husband!
After CL & JP’s sizable cocks, my husband’s 6 to 6.5 inches of scrawny manhood felt like a mockery, but something is always better than nothing so all 6 inches of Mohit’s prick disappeared into that insatiable cock hungry well that my mouth is!!!!

To my surprise & shock, my usually staid & placid husband, turned around. pulled up my dress & stripped me off my panties & buried his face in my crotch!!!!

I was horrified!!!
Hardly any time had passed since CL had deposited his massive cum load in my cunt & then I had smeared JP’s cum all over my crotch & thighs!!!! To say nothing of the 2 numbers written on each of bums!!!!

Of all the nights, Mohit had chosen this very night to go down on me!!!! 

‘FUCKKKK!’

With my heart thudding away, I kept sucking Mohit’s dick, hoping to distract him & get him to cum as soon as possible, since he is a one shot wonder & on ejaculating once, he would quietly go to sleep!!!!

But that night, he kept on licking my twat & all around my mound!!!
He even ventured onto my thighs with his tongue licking & lapping away to glory till I finally managed to get him to ejaculate right into my mouth!!!!

Once drained of his white gel, Mohit rolled over & relaxed but just before dozing off he said “Rinku!!!! … You tasted really good tonight, darling!!!! Something different!!!! …. Loved it!!!! Whatever it was apply that ointment or perfume again!!! …. Mmmhhh!!! Lucky man signing off, love!!! Good night!!”

I stared at him wide eyed!!!!
The bastard had tasted JP’s cum & loved it!!!!
Also, Mohit had not noticed the 2 numbers scrawled on my bums even while his face was buried in my cunt & he had licked all over my thighs!!!!!

As Mohit dozed off into deep slumber still mumbling about ‘Lucky Man’, I took photos of my bums & then fed the numbers in my phone book!!!

Then as I thought back to who the lucky man really was, that night?

Definitely it was not Mohit! …. His wife had been fucked by a stranger & groped & cummed on by the waiter in exchange for a bottle of expensive wine & 4 pegs of booze!!!!!

CL could be the lucky man! … he had seduced & well & truly fucked a woman he had bumped into at a restaurant!!!! He had got his fill of pussy for that night!!!! Also, the slut had his number, so there could be many more such bump ins …. That could make him a really lucky man!!! But then he seemed an expert at it! Surely he must have other pussies at his beck & call!!!!

That left JP! Could he be the lucky man? … He had only groped his Rinku madam & had a premature ejaculation!! ….. But it was his cum smeared across my cunt which my husband had liked so much!!! Also his naivete & simplicity had already enamored him to me!!! Also he was a novice who could be trained to do things the way I liked!!!! … 
……….
………………….
I mulled over all of these as I reminisced every detail of that evening & then finally sent out a message to one of the 2 numbers written on my bums!

‘HI – LUCKY MAN!
UR… RINKU .. MADAM!’

-X-X-X-
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You are one of the best porn writer I think so. So easy but detailed writing hardly could be found in these type of forums. I am fond of your Rinku charecter. Thanks for the story.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2021, 12:34 AM)blackdesk65 Wrote: You are one of  the best porn writer I think so.  So easy but detailed writing hardly could be found in these type of forums. I am fond of your Rinku charecter. Thanks for the story.

Thank you so much!!!!!
Heart

it means a lot to be appreciated ...... 
just the kind of encouragement that i need to go on ... & on...

Thanks again
Luv
Like Reply
loved to see bhabhi having a naughty change.... wanna see more of this bhabhi falling for a innocent one while keeping it as a secret
Like Reply
love to see rinku bhabhi falling for innocent boy and making him a beast for her by her
Like Reply
randi is back
Like Reply
great stories
Like Reply
The Rinku Chronicles continues.....
Eager to know what happens next.
Kudos to the author.
[u][u] devil2 MBroody[/u] devil2 [/u]
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply