Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage with prostitute - real incident.sad but good (lucky guy)
Hi guys I want to tell you real miserable story which held 3 month ago. In our locality a 27 year old guy Which is brother related to me not own but he is my bro type. He was married with a 30 year girl who is a prostitute. He was affairs with since when he was in college and have lot of sex with her on brothel. Day by day his lust converted into love. And then He was decided to marry her. But her family members even our locality did not allow it. But he was stubborn to marry her even against her family will. Then they (family) decided if he marry with prostitute girl he must be leave house even this locality. For marry this girls he agrees all kinds of condition. After some day he moves somewhere rented house. Then He invite us for his marriage. I and others some boys goes theirs secretly. During his marriage I saw his bride. She was extremely beautiful and sexy. But sad to know that she was prostitute. Then they both married and leave happily. Some time visited to his house but his wife does not allow to enter. Now this is the story I and our locality know. And yes its a sad. But I put lucky guy on title? If you think he got sexy wife that's way he is lucky? Then NO.. I WILL TELL YOU BELOW DOWN
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-04-2021, 02:57 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Hi guys I want to tell you real miserable story which held 3 month ago. In our locality a 27 year old guy Which is brother related to me not own but he is my bro type. He was married with a 30 year girl who is a prostitute. He was affairs with since when he was in college and have lot of sex with her on brothel. Day by day his lust converted into love. And then He was decided to marry her. But her family members even our locality did not allow it. But he was stubborn to marry her even against her family will. Then they (family) decided if he marry with prostitute girl he must be leave house even this locality. For marry this girls he agrees all kinds of condition. After some day he moves somewhere rented house. Then He invite us for his marriage. I and others some boys goes theirs secretly. During his marriage I saw his bride. She was extremely beautiful and sexy. But sad to know that she was prostitute. Then they both married and leave happily. Some time visited to his house but his wife does not allow to enter. Now this is the story I and our locality know. And yes its a sad. But I put lucky guy on title? If you think he got sexy wife that's way he is lucky? Then NO.. I WILL TELL YOU BELOW DOWN

Sex is a choice with concent, so what?
Like Reply