The Biology Teacher Mrs Siu - Copied
He perked up and leaned back on a desk. His now rock-hard cock pointing straight at me. Did it get even bigger?
I gulped.
"Jesus that's big," I blurted out.
I was standing but the head of the cock was already square between my breasts.
"Come on Ms. Siu," Tim moaned in mock agony. "It hurts, it hurts!"
Well, no turning back now.
Two days earlier
Elizabeth stretched up on her tiptoes to finish labeling her diagram of the endocrine system on the whiteboard. P-I-N-E-A-L. Pineal gland. She turned back to face her students. Twenty-six faces looked back at her with anticipation and she felt her heart flutter. Demure and quiet, she never would have thought life would bring her here. She felt lucky to have landed a full-time position right out of school, but she still felt nervous every time she stood in front of the classroom. This school was one of the rougher ones in the city, making managing the students a struggle at times, but she felt fortunate to be able to help these kids who needed it the most. Well, young adults more like. Her grade 12 biology class were all 18 already, ready to venture out into the adult world as she did just 6 years ago.
"Ms.Siu?" one of her students interrupted her thoughts. "I think you spelled penis wrong?"
This brought out a chorus of laughter from the boys in the back. I scowled.
"No, Timothy. The word is pineal," I said in a disapproving voice. "The pineal gland makes melatonin which helps regulate sleep, and I would sleep much better if you stopped interrupting!"
The boys quieted down but I could see Tim still had a smirk on his face.
"Sorry, Ms. Siu," his deep voice rang out quiet but clear.
God, I hate him. He's like every single cocky jock that I hated when I was in school. Every single one of them thought they were god's gift to earth, that they were so talented and cool, but guess what? All of them ended up working dead-end jobs or became skeevy used car salesmen when they couldn't keep up and inevitably dropped out of college. He even wears his jersey around, the white color contrasted heavily with his dark skin and the liberal applications of Axe failed to quench the smell of morning practice. I seriously don't understand how all the girls fall heads over heels for him. I turned around and wrote furiously on the board.
"Can anybody tell me what the thyroid gland does?"
The rest of the class went smoothly without any more interruptions from Tim or his goons. Though, this is likely on account of half the class falling asleep. There is only so much you can do to make human anatomy interesting. They will feel differently for the next class on the reproductive system though. My heart dropped at the thought of teaching it. The harsh ring of the bell cut my thoughts short.
"Okay everyone, don't forget your homework! Page 116, questions 1 through 12!" I yelled over the bell.
The students mumbled back a response as they filed out, little enthusiasm left after a full day of classes. Tim and his posse filed out like a pack of wolves. Some of them, Tim included, gave me an obvious head to toe scan as they passed me cleaning the board. Some even pretended to try to sneak a look under my skirt. I just gave an eye roll in response.
"Boys," I muttered.
I stuffed my materials into my bag and paused to check my makeup. My big glasses helped accent my eyes. I've toned down on the eyeliner since my university days, as I became more confident in my natural appearance, but a little never hurt. My skin was darker than normal for somebody of Chinese descent, more of a milk tea color, and luckily didn't need any foundation to look smooth. I was proud of my looks and, as much as I hate to admit it, it gave me a boost of confidence knowing my students found me hot. Though, basically any young teacher is hot to those horndogs.
"Bigger boobs would be nice", I said under my breath as I squeezed them together to form some semblance of cleavage in my blouse.
I wrapped my long hair into a bun as I took one final look at myself in the mirror. I made my way out of my classroom, navigating through the sea of students, to reach classroom 117. I walked through the open door and saw our handsome student counselor named Mr. Siu. Or as I liked to call him, babe.
"Hey," I said cheeringly as I gave him a quick peck on the lips. I put my hands on my hips, ""I see you have everything set up already!"
"Doesn't take long," he rolled his eyes. "Do you have the forms?"
"Oh!" I started ruffling through my bag.
George and I run our high school's peer support club, I reminded myself with glee.
We had actually met in university doing the exact same thing. It was during my undergraduate degree that I fell in love with helping others through their troubles. After attending some support sessions that helped me through some hard times, I thought it would only be appropriate to pay it forward. George was the president of the club at the time. He was a senior, about to graduate with a degree in counseling and social work. I quickly fell in love with how well he handled the emotions of others, his deep sense of empathy, and his pure altruism. We spent a lot of time volunteering together that year. Even though he was great at understanding other people's emotions, he seemed to lack an understanding of romance. It took him forever to notice my advances. I actually had to be the one to ask him out for coffee and explicitly tell him my feelings. Luckily, he reciprocated with a kiss.
I blushed at the memory.
He graduated shortly afterwards and found a placement at this school as a student counselor. It was actually based on his recommendation that I was hired. Now we can do what we love together for work, what a dream!
A tall student walking in interrupted my day-dreaming.
"Mrs. Siu?" asked the girl. "Can I talk to you about something?"
"Of course!" I jumped out of my seat. "Come this way."
We walked into one of the private session rooms and sat down on the two small couches facing each other. They were like small offices, but comfier. I could see George talking with another student outside of the small window in the door.
I turned to face her. I recognized the short red hair...Emily! She was in Ms. Smith's chemistry 12 class.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Well...," Emily's eyes darted around. "This is kinda awkward..."
"Well, don't force yourself." I gave a reassuring smile. Leaning forward I continued, "This is a safe place to share your thoughts. Nobody will know about what we talked about in here."
"Well, okay." Emily's eyes stared back at mine like a deer in headlights. "So, the guy I'm with. Was with. Am with? Well, Ms. Siu? Have you ever...uh, been with a guy that was, too big?
I was confused.
"You mean, like, too tall? Or too...wide?" I replied.
"No, no, no," she vigorously shook her head. She looked at me with wide eyes. She raised her hands, one making an ok symbol and the other a fist. She started smacking the circle of the ok hand with the fist.
"Oh. OH!" I blurted out in shock. I felt blood rushing to my face. "Well, personally, I have not."
George is the only person I've been with and we definitely did not have that problem.
"Has it been affecting your relationship?" I continued.
"Yes. He wants to, well, do it. Of course. But, we can't! It doesn't, like, fit! He wants to break up with me...," she started sobbing into her hands.
I moved beside her and wrapped my arm around her.
"It's okay, Emily." I started. "Relationships are based on consent and compromise. If he isn't willing to work with you on this, maybe he isn't worth all this heart-break."
"But, but," she blubbered. "He's so cool, and hot! I won't ever get somebody as good ever again!"
"Emily. You're a young, intelligent, attractive woman!" I said encouragingly. "You have your whole life in front of you! I didn't even meet the love of my life until I was well into university."
"You mean with Mr.Siu?" she said with a disbelieving look.
"Yes, Mr.Siu," I said with a big smile. She reciprocated with a small grin.
"Well, okay. Thanks Mrs. Siu! This was a big help!" she jumped up and swung the door open.
"Anytime, Emily!" I called out to her as she rushed out of the classroom.
After club hours ended, George and I left and made our way home. As he drove, George and I shared with each other the sessions we had today. I know we say nobody else will find out, but what we really mean is nobody outside of the two of us will find out.
"So, Emily, well, she said her boyfriend's dick was too big for them to have sex and sex was a make-it or break-it issue for him," I tried to summarize.
"Wow, aren't you glad we don't have that problem?" George replied with a wink.
"Yes," I laughed. "How could a dick possibly be that big?"
"Well," George paused, "they can get pretty big."
"Oh really? How big?" I teased.
"Well, uh, I'm pretty average," he stuttered. "But they can get like 8, 9, 10 inches long."
"Wow...," I sat back and looked out the car window. Ten inches? George was like...five inches? So twice the length? I couldn't imagine.
Suddenly I remembered where I had seen Emily before.
She was always hanging out close with Tim! The boy's basketball team and the girl's volleyball team frequently mingled together outside the staff room. Was she dating Tim?
I thought back to class today. He was annoying but was a stud for sure. He must be at least 6'7", muscular, with a charismatic swagger. Certainly, no big loss for a bombshell like Emily. She'll find hundreds of suitors in college that have the same assets but are better mannered.
Won't have the big dick though.
"Liz?" George's question snapped me out of it. "We're home."
He smiled at me through the open car door before leaving to grab our bags from the trunk.
We had a quiet night, doing meal prep and ate dinner while watching Survivor. As we made our way to the bedroom, George picked me up playfully and threw me onto the bed.
"George!" I squealed.
He jumped on top of me and kissed me up and down my neck before we locked our lips.
"Hmm," I moaned.
I felt him slide his hand down to my breast and begin to slowly massage it. I writhed in his embrace and clawed at his back in response. I pushed him off gently and he got the cue. We quickly stripped off our clothes and I fell back onto the bed. Laying there, I watched him grab a condom from the dresser and slide it on. I spread my legs.
"You ready big boy?" I teased.
He jumped on top of me and felt him slide in slowly. The sensation of his dick sliding in and out of me brought light moans from my lips. It was only a few minutes before I felt him tighten up. His dick began twitching inside of me.
"Oooh," George said quietly as he came.
I pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't long before he broke off and started to nibble his way down my body.
"Hmm," I moaned in anticipation. Now the fun begins.
He took a slow heavy lap over my small opening.
"Oh god," I squeaked.
His tongue moved up slowly and began circling my clitoris. He continued to lap at my clitoris, as he moved his hands up to circle my sensitive nipples. I felt pleasure coursing through me but my thoughts strayed to Emily and Tim. I've never been with anybody else. Is this really what sex should be like? I imagined what it would be like taking a big dick. Stretching the walls of my pussy. Cumming on a big dick. I was imagining Tim's big dick to be exact.
I moaned loudly.
George heard me and increased the speed of his attack. I felt my orgasm building as he massaged my breasts and gently squeezed my nipples.
"Yeah baby, stretch me out!" I screamed as my body began to tense. I felt waves of pleasure surge through my body. My core trembled for what felt like hours as George continued to dutifully lap away at my swollen lips.
He moved off the bed, his face catching some moonlight revealed that it shiny. His face was wet with...oh god.
"You've never done that before," he teased with a smile.
I covered my face with my hands.
"Oh my god," I cried. "I'm so sorry George!"
"There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself!" George said reassuringly.
George walked into the bathroom and I could hear him washing his face. He came out and slipped his arms around me. I felt him fall asleep gently as I laid awake, guilt gnawing at me.
The Next Day
"Okay class, I know all of you have a lot of questions but may be too nervous to ask them out loud. So, please, everybody right down a question you have about the reproductive system or sexual health. I'll be ignoring any stupid jokes or inappropriate questions," I ended sternly.
I handed out one of George's fedoras to pass along.
I smiled with relief. Today's class actually went pretty well! Minimal interruptions and surprisingly little snickering over me saying penis. I scanned the classroom, most of the students avoiding eye-contact and thinking hard about their taboo question. I was not fond of talking about these topics, but the sex ed curriculum is absolutely atrocious. They still preach that abstinence is the best birth control for crying out loud!
It did not take long for the hat to move across the room and back into my hands. I started pulling out slips, pausing to answer them. Simple ones at first, like "How do I put on a condom" and "What is an IUD?"
"What is the average dick size?"
I thought back to my conversation with George.
"The average penis length is around 4 to 5 inches," I said.
This caused some snickering around the class and I faintly heard one of the boys whispering, "Yeah, if you have a micro-penis." This brought on a chorus of laughter that took me smacking the meter stick to quell.
"How does birth control work?"
"What is an orgasm?"
"Does it hurt to lose your virginity?"
"What's the biggest cock you've taken, Ms. Siu?"
I paused. I felt my face turning red.
I recognized his writing.
"U-um, this question is inappropriate!" My voice shaking as I tore up the slip.
My eyes looked for Tim's face in the back. When our eyes met, he gave me a smirk and little wink.
The shrill sound of the bell made me jump.
"Oh! Okay, everybody remember to fill out your worksheets!" I yelled over the bell.
I heard students laughing and teasing each other behind me as they filed past me. It was soon quiet except for the mumbling of the student body in the hallway as I wiped the white-board clean.
A long low whistle cut through the silence.
I whipped around and found Tim leaning back on his chair.
"You look good from behind when you're doing that, Ms. Siu," he said matter-of-factly as he scanned my body.
I frowned, trying to ignore his comment, "Tim, what are you still doing here?"
"I heard you do counseling, or something? I've got something to talk to you about." He leaned forward and planted his feet on the ground.
"Well, I do, with Mr. Siu," I replied. "You can come to room 117 with me or anytime after class."
"But, can we talk, like now?" he fidgeted in his seat.
He seemed nervous, that's unusual. I suppose there's no harm. I looked over my shoulder. We were taught to keep a strict open-door policy to avoid the chance of sexual harassment claims, but if he wanted to speak on a private matter...
I shut the door.
"Okay Tim," I started as I sat in the seat beside him. "What do you want to talk about?"
"Well." He paused. "I'm just kinda feeling down. My girl just ended it with me."
Oops.
"She said," he continued, "she said that she couldn't satisfy me, so it was better if we ended it now."
What?! Come on, Emily!
"Am I just not good enough?" he covered his face with his hands and started sobbing.
Now I just feel bad. In an attempt to comfort him, I put my hand on his knee.
"No. Tim, I'm sure you would make a great partner."
"R-really?" he choked out.
I started to gently massage his lower thigh.
"Yes, but not everybody works together yenno?" I continued. "Sometimes you just have to find the one that is compatible with you.
"O-oh..." he said quietly.
I felt his thigh twitch.
Wait what?
Oh my god.
I pulled my hand back in shock, my mouth open in disbelief.
He looked at me and burst into tears.
"See! Even you think I'm a monster," he cried loudly.
"N-no! I was just, I was just surprised!" desperate to explain myself for some reason.
"Everybody, the girls, all the girls, they cry when they see me," he stuttered out.
He stood up suddenly. I could see...it, rising against his shorts from the side. I was speechless. All I could do was sit awkwardly, confused on how I even got in this predicament.
He slid off his shorts and it flopped out. My jaw dropped.
Still curved down, it wasn't fully erect but was already a long eight inches.
"I-it hurts Ms. Siu," he whimpered.
He was bullshitting me, right?
"I'm sure you're fully capable of taking care of it yourself like a big boy." I replied.
"No!" he said with seriousness. "I-I've never been able to."
Well, I was not fond of touching myself either. Like tickling yourself, it just never really worked for me. So maybe he wasn't lying?
"You did this to me," he continued. "C-can you help me. Please?"
I saw a tear drop from his eye and run down his face. Jesus, do I? Do I actually feel bad? Thank god I closed the door. Or should I have left it open? Either way, I'm not sure I could explain myself out of being alone with a sobbing student with his massive dick hanging out.
After a long pause, my mind too overloaded to think critically on a way to get out of this, I decided the easiest way to end this as soon as possible was to just jerk him off. George only lasted a few minutes, so it shouldn't take too long, right?
"Okay, but handjob, ONLY," I tried to say sternly.
He perked up and leaned back on a desk. His now rock-hard cock pointing straight at me. Did it get even bigger?
I gulped.
"Jesus that's big," I blurted out.
I was standing but the head of the cock was already square between my breasts.
"Come on Ms. Siu," Tim moaned in mock agony. "It hurts, it hurts!"
Well, no turning back now.
I grasped his thick rod with both my hands, barely covering it.
"Hmm," he moaned.
I tried to stroke up and down, but the lack of lubrication made it difficult to make any progress. This was my first time even seeing a circumcised dick, let alone working with one.
"Hmm," Tim groaned. "You'll need more lubrication Ms. Siu."
Well I don't keep lubrication in my school desk, Tim!
I looked down at the thick head of his cock, less than a foot from my face. A little pre-cum oozed from the flared opening. I built up some saliva in my mouth and gently let it fall out of my mouth. He gave a small moan as it landed on the head and dripped down. I moved my hands up and tried to spread my make-shift lubricate like I was shining the head of a baseball bat. That covered, maybe a tenth of it, I thought.
I looked up and met Tim's eyes. He looked back at me with expectation. I grunted in frustration. I built up another spitball and spit it onto his cock. I could see his smug smirk in amusement out of the top of my vision.
I was making no progress here. My mouth would be bone dry before I even got half of his cock wet enough for a handjob. I sighed. There was no other option, lets just get this over with. I hesitated for a moment before leaning forward and wrapping my lips around the thick head of his cock.
"Hoh, shit!" Tim exclaimed. "That's the good stuff."
My jaws already ached from stretching so wide. The salty pre-cum made my mouth water as the taste of dried sweat and male fluids filled my taste buds. Strangely, it wasn't entirely off-putting. I was never fond of giving George blowjobs but Tim, Tim tasted...manly? I gave a muffled moan as the sensation of his hot cock filled my mouth with a pleasant warmth. I tried to bob my head up and down, struggling to take in more of his cock. My jaw was straining to fit more than three inches in my mouth due to the thickness of it. I felt my panties starting to get damp and my nipples perking up from the lewdness of what I was doing. He reached his long arms down and gently squeezed my breast.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hmm!" I moaned around his cock. Wait.
His cock came out of my mouth with a pop as I stood up and looked him straight in the eye. A thin string of pre-cum and spittle kept my lips connected to his dick. I wagged my finger.
"No. Touching. Got it Tim!" I said sternly. He gave me his smug smirk.
"Yes, Ms. Siu."
I looked back down at his cock. The top was shiny with my spit but I had only made a third of the way down. The rest was still matte-black. I squatted down and leaned in. I began nibbling the base of his cock with my lips before moving down and sucking on one of his massive kiwi-sized balls.
He gave a deep groan.
I stuck out my tongue and licked up from his balls up to the bottom third of his cock. I brought my hands up to stroke the top of his cock as I attacked the base of his cock with my mouth as if it was the worlds most delicious popsicle. My fingers were barely able to wrap around it. I felt the thick ridge-like veins as my hands slid up and down. I imagined his cock in my mind. I was thinking how lucky I was to be holding it when he started running his hands through my thick hair. I paused to let out a moan from the sensation.
"Look up, Ms. Slut," he ordered.
I winched at being referenced in such vulgar language. I looked up, his cock laying across my face blocked half my vision. He looked into my eyes as I scanned the strong masculine features of his face. I could see faintly in his eyes the reflection of my face. My eyeliner was smeared and running. My hair already a sticky mess. I could see in my peripheral vision a ring of my pink lipstick around his cock and pink smudges around the base of his cock. I looked back at his face. Before he was just a boy. Now, I realize, he was already truly a man.
He grabbed my hair roughly and raised me back up. My legs had pins and needles from squatting so long. I stumbled a little and put my hands on his thighs to steady myself. I was leaning right over his crotch, the head of his cock winking at me. 
"I'm going to teach you how to suck black cock. You ready?" he asked rhetorically. 
"Um," I mumbled.
"Open your mouth!" he ordered.
I opened it obediently as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to his cock. My accepting mouth abruptly filled with meat.
"Umph!" I exclaimed in resistance. 
He held me there as he ran his fingers through my hair. Tasting the rich taste of his cock and his caress brought a mumbled moan from my lips. My mouth salivated in response and in preparation. He gripped my head roughly as he began bobbing it up and down on his cock.
"Hmmm!" I squealed. I grabbed his forearms to try and slow down his pace with little success.
He already had me deeper down his cock than before. Six inches were already lodged down my throat as he pumped in more incrementally. My saliva dripped indiscriminately from the corners of my stretched lips. I gagged and gasped for air as he continued relentlessly. 
"How's this for touching." He teased. 
As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I lowered one hand from his thigh to my aching pussy. As my finger tips made first contact with my pussy lips I moaned loudly around his cock.
"Look at me," he stood up, pushing me onto my knees. The head of his cock slipped out of my throat and back into my mouth. I absentmindedly swirled my tongue against the bottom of his delicious cock.
I looked up and met his eye. He started back intensely. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting again. This position gave him more leverage as he pumped. I brought one hand up to massage his balls. My other hand roughly rubbing my slit through my panties. Please cum soon, I thought, begging him with my eyes. All I could muster was glutaral moans and gagging as my eyes rolled back slightly with each trust. Every movement brought a wave of sensation that was a strange mix of pleasure and discomfort.
He quickened his pace. No more playing around. I closed my eyes, feeling light-headed as I struggled to get enough air in around his assault. I was pretty sure my jaw was dislocated.
Finally, I began to feel his cock harden and with a roar he thrusted another inch deeper down my throat. His thick cock jerked roughly as the first shot of cum flooded my throat. It felt like a water balloon had just exploded in there. I choked on his cum, coughing and gagging around the thick cock still lodged in my throat as some of his cum began oozing out of my nose. He pulled back and shot again, this time filling my mouth with a flood of thick salty cum. Before I had time to put together an effort to swallow, he shot again and I coughed out globs of cum from the gaps of my stretched lips around his cock. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed the top of my head roughly as he stroked his cock with his other hand. Another thick spray shot out and covered my glasses. I felt more strands land on my face and drip down to my chest. More shots oozed out onto my chest and thighs. 
"Open your mouth slut," he ordered.
I blindly looked up and opened my mouth. I could see him through the gaps of cum on my glasses stroking out globs of cum into my waiting mouth. 
"Hmm," I moaned as the drops hit my tongue. The salty taste was like ambrosia to me now.
"Now clean me up, I'm late for practice."
I hungrily sucked in the head of his cock, trying to suck out any remaining cum from his magnificent cock and was awarded with a few droplets. The softening head of his cock slipped out of my mouth and I worked my way up and down his shaft, obediently trying to get it shiny clean for him. I was sucking on one of his ginormous balls when it left my mouth with a pop as he stood up abruptly. He pulled his shorts back on.
"Alright, see you later Ms. Siu," he jogged out of the room like nothing happened. 
At least he closed the door behind him.
I crumpled to the floor. I felt disgusting. I was covered from head to toe in his cum. I laid down on the sticky floor in fetal position. Still...
I slowly brought my hand down between my legs. The sensation sent fire back up my body. I closed my eyes and thought back to him using my mouth. Using me like his sexual plaything. His toy. I moaned. I brought my other hand to my breast as I rolled onto my back. I imagined his thick cock. His big, black, cock. What if, what if it was in me? Could I take it, unlike Emily? I moaned loudly at the thought as I felt my orgasm building. I arched my back and screamed,
"FUUUUCK!" 
I moaned loudly. I didn't care if anybody in the hallway could hear me. This was the intense orgasm I've had in my entire life. I felt liquid burst out around my panties as I spasmed in a pool of Tim's cum and a mix of my bodily fluids. My spit and my squirt.
Wait? Did I just squirt again? I thought as I laid panting.
I felt disgusting again as I laid on the wet sticky floor. The cold made me shiver as I sat up. I struggled to stumble to my desk. I looked at myself in the mirror against my locker. 
My face was covered, absolutely covered, in cum. It looked like I had gone to a spa to get a literal cum facial. Thick splotches of wet and dried cum covered my top with some splatters on my skirt. My face had black circles around my eyes from my smeared mascara, eye liner running down to my chin. 
I grabbed some tissues and began doing the best job I could at cleaning up the mess on my face. I looked at the mirror again. Remnants of dried cum and dark splotches of half-removed makeup remained. Globs of cum still in my hair.
"Fuck."
I grabbed my gym bag and changed quickly into my work-out outfit. 
Wait.
He was late for practice?
FUCK!
I grabbed my phone. I had notifications for three new messages, all from George.
"Hey Liz, where are you?"
"Liz?"
"Are you in your classroom?"
I ran to the door, and opened it a crack. I peered out and it was empty in this wing. I needed to clean up and get to George before he gets worried. I quickly typed back a response.
"Hey babe sorry, had to do office hours for some students just give me a sec see you soon"
I grabbed my ruined clothes and tried to mop up the copious amounts of bodily fluids on the floor. I threw them into the garbage can. I grabbed my bag and peered out the door again.
Coast clear.
I shuffled my way to the woman's washroom. My ears were on high alert. I scanned around the big open hall-way. I gave a small fist pump when I reached the washroom unseen when a student walked out of it. What's worse? It was a student in my morning class. 
"H-hey Jess!" I mumbled with my head down. My face hot from embarrassment.
"Hey Ms. Siu!" she said cheeringly. "Are you, are you feeling okay?" Her tone switched to concern as she tried to lean in to see my face.
"I-I'm fine! I just really need to pee!!" I yelped as I ran into the washroom.
I ran past her into the washroom and stood there panting. I looked at the mess staring back at me in the mirror. Hopefully she's still too innocent to realize.
I cleaned up in the sink and finally got rid of what was left from my earlier "office hours" with Tim.
I grabbed my bag and prepared to face George after what had just happened.
George was locking up the club room as I approached. 
He looked at me with a smile. 
"Hey beautiful, what's with the gym clothes?" 
"I-I spilled some coffee on my day-clothes," I lied. 
"Hey, guess what?" he said, with a glint in his eyes. He didn't wait for my response. "Tim came by my office earlier today and was telling me he broke up with his girlfriend and was feeling down. I guess we know who Emily's boyfriend was!"
"...I see!" I tried to muster a smile.
"He said he rebounded quickly though and asked what Asian girls liked," he continued, completely oblivious to my discomfort.
"Uh-huh?" I replied as alarm bells began ringing in my head. Asian girls?!
"I wasn't sure what to say, so he asked what kinda things you liked," he said. "So, I just mentioned stuff like you like it when I run my hands through your hair and..."
I just stared at George as he continued to ramble on. 
You fucking idiot.
"Yeah, he said he's never had Asian 'pussy' before," George laughed. "I just told him sex isn't like collecting Pokémon."
I laughed weakly in response. My heart dropped as I realized. Tim wasn't happy with just my mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
How did I get into this situation?
Was the only thing going through my head as I sat on the couch in the counseling room, alone, with the man who had just coerced me into lewd acts just a week earlier. What was I thinking?!
I glanced at Tim standing silently in front of the door. His wide back blocked out the window in the door and the outside world along with it. I self-consciously adjusted my skirt to cover more of my thighs, cursing myself for not wearing something more modest.
"Um," I said quietly, breaking the silence.
"We need to talk," Tim said.
"Y-yes we do!" I blurted out.
He gave me a confused look as I sputtered.
"Look Ms.Siu," he sighed in exasperation.
"...yeah?" I squeaked out.
"I need you to boost my grade in your class," he paused to gauge my reaction.
Seriously?! This is what he came for? Did nothing happen between us in his head?!
All I could do was stare back at him in silence with my mouth agape, pushing back the feelings of disappointment lingering in the back of my head.
"It's sitting at a C and I need it to be a B by the end of this term to keep my scholarship," he continued. "Look, Ms. Siu. It would mean a lot to me. I really want to get into state for their social work program."
He was bullshitting me again, right?
"I don't think I can do that Tim," I mumbled out.
"I'll make it worth your while," he leaned back on the door. The way he was standing made his waist jut out, pulling my eyes down to his crotch.
My eyes went wide like a deer in headlights.
"Oh wow," I whispered as I leaned in.
I could see the head of his dick poking out from the bottom of his shorts. The dark cap must have been the size of my fist. I couldn't believe I was able to take that down my throat. My mouth began salivating at the memory. I gulped before snapping my head up.
This is wrong.
"Tim, I can't," I pleaded. "One, it would be massively inappropriate for me to forge your grades. Two, I'm married and have no interest in doing, doing...this!"
I waved my hands in the direction of his crotch.
He stared at me silently as I squirmed.
"Okay," was all he said.
My head dropped as I sighed in relief. A twinge of regret lingered heavy in my chest.
When I looked back up, he was standing straight up again and, without thinking, I looked back down.
More of his dick was now swaying outside of his shorts as he shifted his weight around. My eyes slowly tracked up his body. His muscled physique was visible even through his clothes. His thick arms were bare in his jersey, the front of which was stretched by his large pectorals. I admired how chiseled he was, each muscle and tendon defined and bulging. I met his eyes. He had that stupid smirk on his face again. Fine! You win. You're hot. So. Fucking. What.
This body will never be yours.
"Okay Tim, is that all?" I said sarcastically, confident now that I could repel his advances.
He stared back at me silently.
"Look Ms.Siu," he began. "I know you want it."
I scowled.
"I most definitely. Do. Not," I seethed through my teeth.
"You can tell yourself that," he said dismissively. "But I saw you trying to sneak glances at me all week during class. How you starting walking behind my row to try to sneak a peek at this." He swayed his hips which caused his cock to swing back and forth. My eyes snapped back down to his pendulous cock and I stared at it, hypnotized.
"I saw how your body sagged in disappointment when you turned around after cleaning the whiteboard and you realized that the classroom was empty." he continued. "How you reacted to my little question in class."
Each word was like a bullet through my heart. I felt my resolve crumbling as he exposed my suppressed feelings out to the world. I didn't want this! I don't want it! I...
I shifted nervously on the couch. I suddenly realized how damp my panties were, my body already betraying my logic and loyalty.
"What is the biggest cock you've ever taken, Ms. Siu?" he asked rhetorically. "That dork, Mr.Siu? I can tell he ain't packin'."
He turned around, bending his knees so that he could look through the small porthole of a window. The disappearance of his cock snapped me out of my lust induced haze. I looked up at him wondering what the hell he was doing.
He started waving enthusiastically at who I could only assume was George.
He turned around. The motion brought my eyes back down to his cock like an addict who missed their last fix.
"See! He doesn't even know what's happening in here. What happened back there," he pointed his thumb vaguely in the direction of my classroom.
"I, I," I said weakly. I didn't know to say. What could I say? Everything he was saying was true.
"Has he even made you cum before?" he jeered.
"Y-yes!" I cried out, desperate to defend what was left of my resolve. "He makes me cum every time we have sex!"
I felt my resolve coming back.
"Really? With his dick?" he said with disbelief.
And it faded away.
A momentary silence filled the room.
"With his mouth," I said quietly.
I thought back to the past week. How every time I had sex with George, I was imagining taking Tim's big black cock. I had the best orgasms of my life thinking about it. All week I wondered what it felt like to have a cock that didn't slide in but stretched me out as it entered.
I put my head in my hands and sobbed quietly.
"Come have a look Ms. Siu," he said softly. "A look never hurt."
I looked up and stared into his eyes before tracing down his body to his exposed cock. My body moved on its own. I moved off the couch and crawled slowly towards him, my eyes fixated on the bulbous head of his cock. I came right up to him. My nose only inches from it. The musky scent sent a shock through my body. My mouth watered and a flood of juices permeated my panties.
I...I needed it.
I sucked in the head of his cock into my mouth. The salty taste of his pre-cum flooded my thoughts with memories of his rich cum.
"Hmm!" I moaned loudly in cathartic relief. There was no going back now. No point in worrying anymore.
I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started lapping the head with my tongue. I saw it rising against his shorts, stretching them tight. I climbed up his leg onto my knees, kissing and mouthing his cock through his short as I made my way up to his crotch. I looked up at him and put my hands on his waistband. I felt his cock straining against my body. A drop of his pre-cum fell onto my bare thigh.
He stared down silently at my hungry, desperate, eyes. I licked my lips. I started to shimmy his shorts down, struggling to reveal the prize underneath. I nibbled down his cock as it was revealed inch by delicious inch. As I unhooked the shorts from the head of his cock, it sprang up and landed across my face.
"Oh!" I yelped out in shock.
I immediately pushed my face into his balls, breathing in his manly musk. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. I licked up from the top of his large scrotum to the middle of his shaft. I mouthed the side of it as I slid my head up and down, my tongue leaving trails of lubrication. I turned my attention back down to his balls. I lifted his cock and made my way down, stroking his shaft above my head while sucking on one of his plum sized balls.
I felt his hand slide up his cock and push my hands off. I sat back and looked up in confusion.
"Stick your tongue out slut," he commanded.
I obediently opened my mouth wide and felt him lay the head of his cock on my outstretched tongue.
"Ahh," I reacted to his thick precum coating my tongue, the salty jism making my mouth water.
He grabbed the top of my head and pushed it forward onto his cock. Inches upon inches entered my mouth and into my throat. He held me there for a moment, watching me gag, before bobbing my head up and down his cock.
I'm not struggling as much this time, I thought proudly as the room was filled with sounds of gagging and the slurping of my lips stretched around his cock. I reached my hands out to grab a hold of his firm butt and used them as leverage to increase the pace.
"Oh?" Tim said with amusement. "Too slow for you?"
He quickened his pace by thrusting his hips. I gagged and choked as spittle and pre-cum oozed down my chin from the seal of my lips around his cock. The sound of slobbering filled the quiet room punctuated by his grunts and my occasional squeal. I struggled for breath and began to feel light-headed when he threw me off his cock. I landed on my back and laid there, staring at the ceiling, while I tried to catch my breath.
"Get up," he ordered.
I wiped my mouth with my forearm as I struggled onto my unsteady feet. I stared at him, waiting for direction, before he gave me a come-hither motion. I shuffled my way to him as he drew me into his arms. I ran my fingers up his riffled stomach and gently inspected his firm pecs.
"Wow," I whispered.
I felt him slide his hands down from my waist and roughly grab my butt cheeks, lifting me onto my tiptoes as I felt him squeeze and spread them.
"I can't even tell you how much I've stared at your tight Asian ass when you're writing on the whiteboard," Tim whispered into my ear.
"Oh?" I breathed out heavily.
He lifted my skirt and grabbed my ass again. His fingers straying dangerously to my aching slit.
Whack! He gave my ass a hard spank.
"Yeah, it jiggles just like that," he said crudely.
"Ooh," I moaned.
I felt his fingers inching closer and closer to my sensitive mound when he stopped and suddenly held me back by my shoulders. He inspected my body for a moment before roughly groping my breast.
"Oh!" I cried out in shock.
"Not bad," I heard him murmur as he slid his hands down the side of my body to my waist. He grabbed the waistband of my skirt and roughly jerked them over my hips.
"Hey!" I exclaimed in shock as the skirt fell limply onto the floor.
Whack!
He spanked my exposed butt cheek.
"Hmm!" I squealed as my body reacted by sticking out my pussy, unconsciously pleading for release.
He slid his hands slowly up my thighs.
"Please," I breathed out heavily.
"You're soaking wet," he chuckled as he saw the dark stain spreading through my panties.
I felt his finger gently graze my pussy which sent shocks of pleasure up my body. I felt my legs turning to jello as I struggled to push my hips out even more.
"Stop teasing me Tim!" I begged. "Please!"
He laughed at my desperation as he pushed aside my panties with his finger and roughly pushed his index finger up my pussy to his second knuckle.
"Oh! YES!" I yelled in pleasure. I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself as my legs shook. My torso clenched from pleasure. I felt like I just had a small orgasm from his finger entering my pussy. I struggled to stand as he started swirling his finger around and moved it deeper. His thick finger already felt like the best that George could offer. When he reached the knuckle of his finger, he pulled it all the way out before suddenly inserting both his index and middle fingers all the way in. This stretched me wider than George ever did. He stabbed them in and out as moans escaped my lips. He began doing a come-hither motion inside of me, somehow knowing exactly where my g-spot was.
"Oh my god Tim!" I squealed. "Oh!"
I bobbed up and down and started gyrating on his fingers, riding it as I felt my orgasm building. I leaned forward and hugged the arm that was finger fucking me tightly. I looked up, my face glazed over with pleasure, and he stared back with a smirk.
"You going to cum?" he asked nonchalantly
"YES!" I managed to cry out between moans. "Make me cum you asshole! Make this adulterous little slut cum on your fingers." I looked away from his eyes and began kissing his bicep submissively.
He started swirling his fingers against the top wall of my pussy as the palm of his rough hands rubbed my clit. I felt fireworks start firing off in my head, filling my vision with explosions of light.
"FUUUUCK!" I yelled. "IM CUMING!"
I struggled to stay standing as my entire body shook uncontrollably. Pleasure pulsed through my body as I felt his fingers swirl inside of me. I felt wetness start running down my thighs as my juices squirted onto the floor. I hugged his arm tightly as I moaned loudly, waves of pleasure coming in quick succession. Thank god these rooms were noise-proof
As the shaking stopped, I sighed deeply as I laid against his arm.
"Oh, Tim. That was wonderful," I murmured.
I felt my panties slip down my legs before being lifted off the ground as if I weighed nothing. My arms wrapped around his hard shoulders as my legs went around his torso, smushing my pussy lips against his cock. I began kissing him passionately. Our tongues intertwining as he grabbed my ass and slid my pussy up and down the shaft of his cock. My muffled moans slipped out as we kissed and it wasn't long before my pussy ached for more.
Using my legs as leverage, I slid myself up his cock and began stroking the crown with my soaking pussy.
"Wow, I would never have pegged you for a nympho, Ms.Siu," he said surprised.
"I wasn't, until I met you," I cooed. "Now fuck me."
He smiled.
"Yes, ma'am."
I felt him lift me up slightly and repositioned me so the tip of his cock grazed gently across my pussy lips. A loud groan escaped my lips as the tip slid into my well lubricated slit with ease. He let me down slowly onto his cock, the thick head stretching my opening farther and farther.
I gritted my teeth as my tiny Asian pussy struggled to stretch wide enough to accept the crown of his black cock.
"I can't," I cried out, my body shaking. "My pussy can't take it Tim."
He grunted in defiance and pushed my hips down roughly as thrusted up.
The thick ridge punched its way past my clit, shooting pleasure up my body. Pleasure that was quickly displaced by discomfort and pain. The head of his cock was lodged inside of me now, held in by my stretched pussy lips. It felt like I shoved my fist up my pussy. At least Tim was experienced enough to know to take it slow. He held me here for some time. Each tiny movement sent a sharp mix of pain and pleasure up my body. Slowly, I felt my body begin to accommodate him, my pussy loosening and sending more lubrication to handle this monstrosity. I began to shift around, signaling to him that I was ready to continue.
His face was contorted in concentration, a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead as he started to pump in and out rapidly in tiny increments. It was like I was being split apart. I groaned in discomfort as I felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into me at an excruciatingly slow pace. I felt my pussy release another flood of juices and, like a switch, suddenly the pain was replaced with pleasure.
"Ooooh," I let out a deep moan.
He started sliding in and out in larger motions, pulling out until the crown tugged at the opening of my pussy before plunging in again. I've never felt anything quite like this before. He wasn't any deeper than George but his girth made all the difference. I felt my insides being pulled back and forth as he see-sawed in and out, my stretched pussy gripping tightly on his thick cock. I could feel every ridge, every vein, the girth pushing against my g-spot and clit from within. I stared up at Tim. What he saw was the face of a woman that was doped up. My mind had descended into a lust-driven delirium.
I unwrapped my legs from his waist and planted them against the door. I started pushing off and sliding back down his cock. The first half was a struggle, but my body accepted the remainder with pleasure. Each time I dropped back down I felt another inch punch itself deeper. What was once pain was now purely pleasure. Six. Seven. Eight.
My cries of pleasure and the squishing sound of my pussy being plundered filled the room. Indiscriminate attempts at dirty talk slipped out of my lips.
"Oh god, Tim, yes, yes, YES!"
"Fuck me! FUCK this married pussy."
"Ooo Tim, you're so DEEP!"
"I love it. I LOVE IT!"
In the back of head, what was left of Mrs. Siu couldn't believe what I was saying. What I was doing. But the rest of me could only think of one thing.
More.
I want more.
I needed more.
He shifted his grasp from my ass cheeks to my waist, slipping me into position to take more of his cock. We couldn't get as much leverage from this position, but I became gratefully aware of gravity as it sunk me down his cock. I felt the head of his cock slowly digging through my folds as he pushed me down by the hips, like a miner chipping away before striking gold.
"Ooh!" I squealed as our torsos met. He bottomed out as I did. I felt the head of his cock pushing against the end of my tunnel, just above my cervix. He grinded his hips, massaging my a-spot as my clit rubbed against his rough torso.
"Ooo, Tim! Wait! Wait! Stop!" I cried out. "This is, this is too much!"
I pushed my face into his chest, hugging him tightly. I kissed and licked his chest, his salty sweat reminding me of his delicious jism. My entire body was on fire. I felt the pressure building up in my pussy. I felt so...full.
I leaned back and grabbed onto his arms just above the elbow, hanging nearly vertical. This new position gave him a better angle as he pulled me off a few inches and slammed me back down hard. I felt a little squirt of liquid escape around my pussy lips as the head of his cock rammed against my a-spot. He started pounding my pussy at a breakneck pace.
"Oh my god, don't stop!" I screamed, my cries becoming more and more desperate. "Please don't stop. Please! Please!"
My vision went black.
I woke up seconds later to screaming. My screaming. Suddenly, I was back in my body. Pleasure surged through me. I felt like I had been set on fire. I shook uncontrollably, my arms barely held onto him as he pounded away. Each time his cock rammed against the end of my tunnel I felt a gush of liquid squeeze out from the tight seal of my pussy lips around his cock. A stream of my juices ran off my asshole before splattering onto the floor.
"Oooh Tim. Fuck me. Fuck me," was all I could manage to moan out.
I pulled myself up to hug his chest again as my shaking slowed. We grinded our torsos together slowly. The gyrations against my most sensitive parts drew small bursts of convulsions as I quietly moaned. The blissful silence in the room was broken by my phone's ring tone.
"Oh no!" I cried out in panic.
Tim slowly pulled me up off his cock. I felt it sliding inch by inch out of my pussy as my folds desperately grabbed onto it, begging it not to leave. The head popped out after some resistance and I suddenly felt incredibly empty as he gently placed me on my feet. I stumbled to my bag.
"Hey Liz, sorry to interrupt, but how's it going in there?" George asked with concern in his tone.
"Oh, yenno, fine," I replied, my voice raspy.
I cleared my throat.
"We're just talking about relationship stuff."
"I see," George said. "He hasn't moved from standing in front of the door this entire time!"
"He's just comfortable there," I said as I absentmindedly began stroking Tim's cock.
"Okay, well, we're getting kicked out in 30 minutes so finish up quick," George said.
I looked up at Tim.
"Gotcha, we have 30 minutes," I said as I lifted my leg to straddle Tim's cock between my legs with my ass against his torso. I started running my dripping slit across the top of his thick shaft. I looked back at him with a coy smile.
Tim grabbed my hips and spun us around so that I was facing the door.
"Oh!" I yelped. Blood rushed to my face. That asshole! What if we got caught?! Trying to play it cool, I stood on my tip-toes to peer out the window and wave at George. I bit my lip as I felt Tim pull back, his shaft sliding across my swollen pussy lips. As George spotted me and started waving back, I felt the thick head of Tim's cock force its way through my opening and plunge into me.
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Fuuuck," I moaned out, my eyes rolling back as I hastily ended the call.
The last thing I saw was George's confused face before Tim swung us back around, his back once again blocking out the outside world from the adultery that was occurring in this safe space.
He grabbed my hips and began thrusting roughly. This time it only took a few thrusts before he bottomed out, my pussy welcoming back its conqueror with open arms.
Sounds of pleasure escaped my lips as he pounded me. The room was filled with the slapping sound of his torso striking my ass and the smacking sound of his giant balls clapping against my clit. My toes were barely on the ground. 
Thwack! The sound of him slapping my ass with his hand echoed through the room.
"OH!" I squealed out loudly. 
"Whose pussy is this," Tim growled.
I didn't even think before replying.
"Yours! Oh my god, my body is yours Tim!" I begged. "Just keep fucking me please!" 
Thwack!
"Ooo-," my moan was cut short by him grabbing my hair and pulling me up.
Tim wrapped his arms around my hips and raised me off the ground, hugging me tight against his chest. I felt the hard ripples of his body as he continued to bounce me up and down his cock like his personal sex toy. The angle made his cock push heavily on the front wall of my pussy, straining against it. It pushed and rubbed against the most sensitive bits of my pussy as I felt liquid dribbling from my pussy.
I felt his hot breath against my ear.
"You like black cock, Ms. Siu?" he whispered seductively.
"Oooh, yes," I breathed out heavily. "I love your big black cock!" 
He dropped me back on my feet and immediately grabbed my hands, pulling my arms back to use them as leverage. He started to pound my pussy mercilessly at pace that would have any normal man cumming in seconds. The head of his cock jackhammering my a-spot drew animalistic noises from my mouth. I felt his sweat dripping onto my back as I closed my eyes to try and weather this onslaught. The shlicking sound of his cock pumping in and out of my pussy filled the room interlaced with the smacks of my jiggling ass against his torso.
"Oh my god Tim, I'm so close. Don't stop!" I cried out. My core seized each time he bottomed out. I felt my orgasm rising throughout my body, all I could feel was radiating warmth and numbness. In the back of my head I knew this was going to break me.
"Shit baby, I'm about to cum too," he yelled.
"I don't care," I groaned out. "Just don't stop. Please!" 
"Okay," was all he said. 
He pulled back harder on my arms, each thrust synched with a deep thrust lifting me off my feet.
"Shit, Ms.Siu. You have one fine pussy," he groaned out. 
He continued relentlessly when suddenly I felt his cock swell and harden inside of me. 
"FUCK, take my cum you Asian whore!" he roared out as I felt his cock jerk inside of me and the first splash of cum flood my pussy. 
"OOH!" I cried out. "YES BABY! FILL ME UP!"
My pussy clamped down on his cock as the sensation sent me over the edge. 
"I'm cumming Tim! I'M CUMMING!" I squealed.
My body shook uncontrollably as we orgasmed simultaneously, the shaking peppered with powerful contractions as my pussy tried to milk out more of his cum into my fertile womb. It felt like a garden hose was shooting inside of me as Tim pumped my pussy full of his thick cum. Each of his thrusts was punctuated with a powerful jet of hot cum splashing against my cervix. I felt a warmth radiate out from inside my belly and begin dripping down my leg. 
My mouth gapped open, wanting to moan but unable to. Our combined fluids squirted out around the tight seal of my pussy with each of his pumps as he slowed. He bottomed out one last time and held it there as his cock twitched against my cervix. My stomach felt distended as cum slowly oozed out of my pussy.
Suddenly, he let me go. I landed awkwardly on my feet and stumbled forward. I felt every inch of his cock as it slid out. My pussy lips gripped hungrily on the thick head as it left my pussy with a pop. The head of his cock was like a dam holding back the river and, as soon as it left, I felt a flood of his cum rush out of my stretched-out hole and splatter on the floor. I collapsed on my stomach, panting heavily to try and catch my breath from the thorough fucking I had just received. I closed my eyes. I felt his cum slowly ooze from my gapping pussy. 
"Ms. Siu," I heard Tim call out for me.
I groaned as I rolled onto my back and propped myself up on my elbows. The exertion pushed out another thick glob of cum from my pussy. The sensation was equal parts arousing and uncomfortable. I looked up at my conqueror. He held his still semi-erect cock and gave it a little shake, his eyes sending his message loud and clear. I obediently crawled to him, my pussy leaving a trail of cum as I made my way to his cock. I craned my head up and took his softening cock in my mouth. I sucked on his head and was rewarded with another squirt of his rich salty cum. I hungrily sucked it in like ambrosia and gently licked up and down his shaft, dutifully making sure to not miss a single drop. Satisfied with my work, he pushed me off and turned to leave. 
"Aight, see you later Ms.Siu," he said nonchalantly. 
"Wait!" I cried out in a panic as I looked at the mess around me. "Let me clean up first."
I took it in for the first time since our little session. The floor was slick with our juices. His cum was strewn across the entire room, a large puddle of it formed where I was just laying.
"Oh no," I said nervously. How was I going to clean this up?
Something landing on my head obscured my vision as Tim's musk filled my nose. I pulled it off and after a moment realized I was holding Tim's boxers. Before I could stop myself, I brought it to my nose and gave it a deep pull. 
Fuck, he has me good.
"You can mop it up with that," Tim said. I could hear his smirk in his voice.
I tried my best to mop up the copious fluids, managing to only push most of it around the room. Tim gave little help other then blocking out any prying eyes to this humiliating situation. Every time my ass was up as I wiped, he would give a sound of appreciation or a lewd comment. I hated it when men did this. But coming from Tim, I felt desired. I felt...sexy. I eventually gave up and pushed all our remaining juices into the corner behind the sofa. As I stood up straight, another stream of cum suddenly dropped from my pussy and ran down my thigh.
"You on the pill, Ms. Siu?" he asked, cutting the silence.
Oh god. I didn't even think about it.
"Y-yes," I replied. "Though with the amount you pumped into me..."
*thump thump thump*
"Oh!" I squealed. 
I dashed to slip on my skirt and my panties. I gave Tim a look, hopefully conveying that I needed him to stall. He smirked in reply and turned to look out the window. While he tried to communicate gibberish to George, I grabbed my pocket mirror. Some wet wipes cleaned up whatever smeared make up or cum was still visible as I scrambled to hide what had just transpired. Before I even gave the signal, Tim had opened the door and slinked out of the classroom.
George just stared at me through the open door.
Blood rushed to my face. Did he know? 
"What was that about?" he asked before sniffing the air.
"I, uh, well," I mumbled as I tried to think of an excuse. Already, confessions about my adultery were on the tip of my tongue. 
"Man, he should really use deodorant," George joked before laughing. "Let's go before the janitor gets even more pissed off."
"Oh," I breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah!"
I grabbed my bag and we left the room for the car.
I turned up the radio and rolled down the window as we drove home.
"I need some fresh air," I yelled at George over the rushing wind.
I felt Tim's cum continue to ooze out of my pussy, saturating my panties and forming a small puddle on my skirt.
Hopefully it doesn't stain the car seat.
As we walked through the door of our home, George wrapped his arms around me from behind and began nibbling my ear. 
I pushed him away.
"Not tonight George!" I said, with maybe too much force. "I'm...I'm too tired.
I briskly walked up the stairs to our bathroom and shut the door. Making sure it was locked, I turned my attention to my reflection in the mirror. 
I looked surprisingly normal. 
I sighed in relief.
George really had no clue.
I stripped quickly and jumped into the shower to wash away the evidence.
As hot water streamed down my body, I looked down to inspect the damage. A bright red handprint was obvious even against the rest of my blushing ass. Streaks of dried cum ran down my thighs. My pussy lips were an angry red, swollen, and distended. Milky white cum still coated the gaping hole as more continued to trickle out. 
Jesus, his cock really was like a firehose.
I brought the showerhead down to get the dried cum off my legs. The stream of hot water on my sensitive pussy brought a muffled moan from my lips. Without thinking I turned the nozzle pressure up and directed it at my pussy. 
"Fuuuck," I moaned. 
I slipped my other hand down and started roughly rubbing my aching clit. The pleasure coursing through me sank me onto my knees. I thought back to what had happened earlier today. Jesus, I came so many times. Tim's cock was more amazing than I had imagined. I dropped the shower head and leaned over with my ass up and my face against the bathtub floor. I sunk three of my fingers into my pussy trying to emulate the sensation from earlier. 
Not even close. 
I pumped them in and out, my thumb rubbing my clit as my other hand twisted a nipple. I closed my eyes and felt the hot water running down my chest. A wave of peace wash over me as I felt the pressure building. I felt a hot sticky wetness run down the back of my thighs as I came silently.
As I stood up weakly, I looked down at my fingers that were just in my pussy. They were shiny with my juices and strings of coagulated cum coated them. Without thinking, I stuck them deep into my mouth and sucked on them. I moaned deeply as I rubbed my clit with the other hand. I came out of my daze when only the taste of my fingers remained. I suddenly became cognizant of the spray of cool water washing down my legs.
"Honey," I heard George call. "Don't use up the hot water!"
My hand unconsciously continued to rub my tender clit as I stared at my fingers.
I realized then. 
Mrs. Siu was gone. All that was left was this sex-crazed cock-hungry nympho.
I felt neither sadness nor regret. 
I felt excitement. 
I felt alive.
I stuck a finger back into my pussy to dig out more of his cum and was rewarded with only a few paltry droplets. I imagined Tim's fat cock pumping me full of his fertile cum as I sucked on my finger.
I can't wait for Monday.
Like Reply
Elizabeth laid in her bed panting, staring at the porcelain white ceiling as George's soft snoring broke the night time silence. The cold semen dribbling from her slit contrasted greatly with the burning heat radiating from it. She ached for more. Her hand slipped down to her throbbing clit as she thought back to her romp with Tim. The way his thick cock stretched her pussy out, the intense pleasure he gave her, and the long string of orgasms he drew out from her like she had never experienced before.
Or since.
She stifled a moan and looked over to George's sleeping face. She was off the pill now. George had been tapped on the shoulder to transfer to the district office. In other words, a promotion with a significant salary boost. It was a progression in his career, and their relationship. With the new income they could finally afford to have children.
Elizabeth gushed at the thought, but the rose-tint of that fantasy faded quickly as reality settled in.
They had been trying for some time now. The workload from his new position left George exhausted and rarely willing to share intimate times with her. Not to mention their sex life was hardly much of anything at the best of times.
Her thoughts strayed back to Tim.
He had not approached her since the time he had taken her in the clubroom, meters away from George. She had rarely even seen him. After blackmailing her to keep his grade up in her class, he had taken it upon himself to skip whenever he could. This is on top of excused absences to travel to other schools for matches. She swirled her palm against her clit in frustration before stopping abruptly with a husky sigh. Tim had signed up for her last time slot for parent-teacher interview night. She suspected he had plans other than to bring his parents to talk, but she had already decided to be professional and resist the temptation to succumb to his sexual charms. She started fondling herself quietly again.
"It was for the best," she thought.
George's commitment to having kids refocused her loyalty to their relationship, and to George. If Tim were to cum in her again, filling her to the point of overflowing like last time, there was no chance she would not get pregnant. She could not let that happen. But still, a girl can dream.
She came at the thought.
I checked my appearance in my pocket mirror, my eyeliner and mascara surviving through a long day of meetings with students and their parents.
"I need to get some more of this stuff," I said to myself. I regressed and started layering it on thick again, winged eyeliner and everything, to draw the attention of the boys in the school. A little boost to my self-confidence never hurt anybody. After all, being ignored by the man that made you break your vows tends to damage your ego a little. Was I not sexy enough maybe?
I pursed my lips and applied another layer of bright pink lipstick as I turned to face my full-length mirror. I smoothed out the wrinkles in my grey knee-length plaid skirt which complimented a formfitting black long sleeve top. My black high heels clicked loudly on the classroom floor as I made my way back down to the desk in the middle of the room. I sat down with my hands together and waited nervously for Tim to arrive, rehearsing my rejections to any suggestive moves he could throw at me.
A dark spot grew on my panties from just thinking about it. I bit my lip.
"Ah, what the heck," I said under my breath.
The chair screeched as I stood up and hastily ripped my panties down. I stuffed them into my bag and sat back down again, my heart racing.
"Tim gets one more time with me, then he'll graduate and that'll be that," I decided in my head.
"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I was thinking. The old Elizabeth was never this adventurous.
"The old Elizabeth didn't know what real sex was like," a voice in the back of my head whispered.
I shook my head.
This is wrong. I'm married with the love of my life. We're about to have kids for god's sake!
My inner turmoil was cut short by the door of my classroom swinging open. A dark silhouette blocked out the light in the hallway before coming into focus. My heart was in my throat as Tim walked in with his smug smirk already plastered on his face. My shoulders slumped in disappointment as who must have been his dad walked in after him. I stood up to shake his hand, a strained smile on my face.
"E-Elizabeth," a frog in my throat made my voice catch as I greeted him.
"Bill Matthews," he replied, his hand engulfing mine. "People call me Billy."
We sat down and I sneaked looks at Bill as I shuffled through the paperwork. He looked exactly like what I would imagine Tim would look like as an older man. He was even bigger than Tim, with a muscular build that had been let go slightly. Only a few wrinkles on his face gave away his age. Short curly black hair topped a set of intense eyes and a large flared nose. As far as dads go, he wasn't half bad.
"So, Tim tells me he's doing pretty good in this class," Bill's voice boomed in the small classroom. "I find that hard to believe. He never had a knack for biology. Except women biology, if you know what I mean."
He gave me a wink.
Tim gave me a smirk.
Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean.
"But I'm glad," Bill stared deep into my eyes as he wrapped his rough fingers over my hands. "That he had an amazing teacher to guide him through his last year before college."
"I-it was no problem at all!" I replied, taken aback by his gratitude. "Tim is a delight to have in the classroom."
That wasn't entirely true, but there was no point in rocking the boat now. I showed him some of Tim's assignments, the majority of which I had to forge myself with my left hand, and talked through what the rest of the year was going to look like. I was elated that this was turning out to be a normal parent-teacher interview.
Bill stood up and walked up to the board covered in student projects. I watched him as he browsed for something by Tim, when I felt a socked foot stroke the inside of my calf. I gave a small yelp and gave an admonishing look at Tim.
"What are you doing," I mouthed with my lips.
He smiled and shrugged. I could see his eyes look above my head at something behind me. I heard a loud zip before something hefty landed on my shoulder with a thud.
"What?!" I yelped, shifting in my seat. Whatever it was rolled off my shoulder and hung in the air beside me.
My jaw dropped in shock at what I saw.
A ginormous black cock was suspended beside me. Thick and veiny, it's pungent scent suddenly hit my noise and instinctively made my mouth water. Before thinking I had already grasped it with one hand, my fingers not even able to reach around its thick girth.
"Wow," slipped out of my mouth.
"Of course," Bill said quietly as he tilted my head back with his hand. "Tim told me about some private biology lessons you offered."
I stared up at his wry smile silently in disbelief.
"How about you teach an old man some new tricks," he joked.
Suddenly I came to my senses. I threw the cock out of my hand and stood up away from the pair.
"I can't do this!" I said sternly. I waved my hands in front of me, my wedding ring glistened in the light reminding me of my vows. "This is wrong."
"Oh, come on," Bill objected.
"I'm going to cry bang if you don't back off!" I threatened.
Bill backed off with his hands up.
"Oh Ms. Siu, stop playing hard to get," Tim complained. "You'll just break down again like last time. You can't resist a big cock in front of you."
Flashbacks of what happened last time flooded my head.
"Now let's save everybody some trouble and get on with it," he continued in a tone that you would use to bargain with a child. "I promised my dad a good time."
A silence filled the room as I gaped at Tim in disbelief, shocked at his bravado in making such a bold statement. I turned to look at Bill and the air was knocked out of my lungs. He stared at me intensely as he slowly stroked his now erect cock. I stared at it mesmerized. It didn't look as long as Tim's, but the girth! It looked thicker than my arm. I looked back up at Bill's face, his eyes staring down at my legs, which redirected my gaze downwards as well. The exposed portions of my thighs had the tell-tale sheen of my body betraying me. We both watched a long sticky string ooze down between my legs, falling to the ground and exposing my hidden desire. My body said everything I refused to say with my mouth.
Bill pulled my chair back, beckoning me to sit. I walked over to him, the clicks of my high-heels the only sound in the silent room, and sat backwards on the chair to face him. I grabbed a hold of his cock with both hands and lifted it up. I inspected it closely, admiring it, as I took in the manly musk that steamed from it. The temptation drew me in. I bit my lip and looked back at Tim, who had taken his own cock out and was stroking it as he watched me. He had a sneer on his face, an 'I told you so' plainly projected. I looked up at Bill's face. His eyes stared deep into mine, commanding me to continue.
Half-drunk from lust, I breathed heatedly on the tip of Bill's cock as I stared down its length. It started twitching in my hands as I gave it a gentle tug. I smiled coyly before I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around his cock. The salty ambrosia made my mouth water as my tongue swirled around the oozing hole. I sucked on the thick head, my jaws straining to fit it in and failing. I pulled it out and began running my tongue down his cock as I caressed the head with my fingers. My pussy was burning with desire, a pool of my juices accumulating on the chair, as I grew increasingly desperate to satiate it.
I stopped and stood up suddenly, giving a seductive look at Bill who just stared back at me in confusion. I sauntered around the desk and shoved my ass out into Tim's shocked face. I looked back at him as I wiggled my ass, taunting him, before leaning over the desk to turn my attention back to Bill. I felt Tim shimmy my tight skirt up my legs and over my hips as I slathered Bill's cock with my tongue wherever my stroking hands were not.
"Holy shit," I heard Tim exclaim behind me. "This little slut didn't even have panties on."
Tim stared silently at my swollen pink pussy lips, glistening and quivering in anticipation of release.
He obliged.
"Ohhh!" I squealed, my back arching in pleasure as Tim stabbed his tongue deep into my pussy. His face was shoved between my ass cheeks as his tongue swirled inside of me, punching in and out, and lapped away at my pussy. I gripped the edge of the desk with my eyes squeezed shut, trying to weather the onslaught of pleasure coursing up my body. Something heavy smacking my face snapped me out of it. I looked up at Bill who held his cock over my head. I fixated on the bright pink ring, my smeared lipstick, around the thick ridge of his glans. I licked my lips before sucking in his cock, my cheeks hollowing as I sucked hard on his cock. I rapidly stroked the thick shaft of his cock with my hands, my moans filling the room as I looked up at Bill's amused face.
I felt Tim's tongue leave my pussy. The noise I made in protest made the men laugh as Tim started running the tip of his cock up and down my aching slit. He teased me for what felt like hours, causing me to moan loudly around the cock in my mouth. My hands left Bill's cock and reached behind me, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them apart. My pussy gaped slightly, winking, calling for Tim's cock.
"Jesus, Tim," Bill laughed. "What the fuck did you do to her."
"This," Tim said before thrusting his cock deep into my pussy.
I'm ashamed to say that that was enough to make me cum.
"FUCK!" I screamed, Bill's cock popping out of my mouth as my head dropped. The desk clattered as my body convulsed, my fingers gripping it tightly as pleasure surged up my body in cathartic release. Tim held his cock in place as my body did his work for him, bobbing my trembling ass on his cock. Tim slowly resumed thrusting as my shaking stopped, my head swaying deliriously with the motion.
"Alright, alright, get back to work," Bill said as he lifted my head up by a fistful of hair. He shoved his sweaty balls into my face which I lapped and sucked on without a second thought. As my refraction period faded, I became fully cognizant of the sensation of Tim's cock filling up my pussy. I climbed up Bill's body and began sucking his cock again, my glasses crooked on my face. Tim bottomed up elicited a muffled squeal from me. He quickened his pace, my orgasm building as I felt the walls of my pussy being stretched back and forth. Suddenly, he stopped with his cock twitching deep inside of me.
"What? No!" I looked back at Tim, begging for him to continue fucking me. He started slowly withdrawing his cock instead. Each inch was excruciating as I edged closer and closer to another orgasm. The thick head of his cock running past my clit and popping out of my pussy brought me within a hair's width away from going over the edge.
I pounded the desk with my fist and looked back angrily at Tim who smirked in response before, once again, looking past me. I looked back in front of me.
Bill sat in his chair. His thick cock pointed straight up like a black obelisk monument. He gave me the come-hither gesture which I obeyed wordlessly. I moved back off the desk and stumbled my way to him. I straddled him and looked down, his cock already grazing my gapping pussy lips which were an angry red and slathered with a sloppy mess of juices.
"I don't think it'll fit," I said nervously.
"Don't worry, I loosened it up for you," Tim jeered in the back.
I watched as Bill pushed my hips down, sinking me down onto his cock. I felt the wide head of his cock stretch my narrow opening out to the point of pain. I grimaced as I watched the pink ring of my lipstick disappear into my pussy.
Bill was not as merciful as Tim was.
He thrusted hard while pushing down on my hips, punching the head of his cock through my small opening.
"FUUUCK!" I screamed in pain. I slapped his chest weakly before collapsing onto him. I wrapped my hands tightly around his shoulders as he stabbed in and out in small motions.
"Ow, ah, uh," each motion brought a sound of pain out of my mouth.
"Don't worry baby," Bill said. "You'll feel amazing soon."
He was right. As I sunk deeper and deeper onto his cock, each inch feeling like an hour, the pain gave way to discomfort and then to pleasure. He had stretched me so wide that my clit felt like somebody was permanently twisting it between their fingers. I felt my pussy lips gripping on and getting pulled to-and-fro with each stroke. I started bouncing on his cock, my loud moans likely audible from the hallway as he started groping my tits through my clothes. The black top had glaring streaks of smeared spittle and precum from earlier. He pulled it and my bra off in one motion and began twisting my sensitive nipples between his fingers. The sensation from this sudden assault caused me to tense up, my already stretched out pussy clamping down hard on his cock.
"Oh, my lord son," Bill moaned. "You were right, Asian pussy is the tightest on the market."
Bill wrapped me in his arms and stood up suddenly. I started slowly sliding down his cock as he walked over to the desk and laid me onto my back. My head hung off the edge of the desk and Tim's cock instantly filled my vision. Bill grabbed onto my hips and, with the newfound leverage, gave a powerful thrust. The angle made his cock pound and then scrape across my g-spot before bottoming out. I felt completely filled again. The surge of pleasure caused me to moan out, my open mouth instantly filled with Tim's cock. The angle of my throat allowed Tim to easily slide his cock deeper than ever before. The entire length ran down my throat as I gagged. Bill's pounding shifted me back and forth on Tim's cock, the two black men spit roasting me in my own classroom. The sounds of my muffled moans coupled with the sharp sound of my gagging filled the room along with the shlicking sound of my pussy being plundered.
Bill quickened his pace, his cock pulling the walls of my pussy along with it. The sensation of my g-spot being stretched from within started a fire in my belly that spread throughout my body. Tim started twisting and pulling on my nipples, his cock asphyxiating me as pleasure turned to numbness as my orgasm rose up to its peak. Stars filled my vision from the lack of air and led to the most powerful orgasm of my life. I started shaking uncontrollably, my back arching, as my juices gushed out around Bill's cock in powerful bursts with each contraction. My screams were stifled by the cock in my mouth as I dug my nails into Bill's forearms.
"Jesus Tim, let her breath," I heard Bill say before blacking out.
I woke up to Tim's balls slapping across my face as he titty fucked me. As my senses slowly came back, I realized my legs were being held straight up in the air. My heels clicked together as they lay crossed on Bill's shoulders. This position gave Bill leverage to lift my ass off the desk and thrust at an angle which constantly attacked my g-spot. The sensation forced a loud moan from my lips, alerting them that I had regained consciousness.
"Oh, looks like the little slut is awake again," Tim teased.
His hands held my tits together, groping the milk-tea colored mounds while his cock ran between them. He started twisting and pulling on my angry red nipples, eliciting a glutaral moan from my lips. He pulled his cock all the way back and started rubbing the tip against my lips. I opened my mouth obediently and his cock slid back into my throat. His hands gripped my head tightly as he started to facefuck me. Sticky white spittle oozed out of my mouth as I felt his cock swelling inside of my throat.
Tim pulled back into my mouth and began stroking his cock rapidly. I felt it harden and watched the first wave of cum travel up the underside of his cock before exploding in my mouth. The hot salty gloop burst out of the tight seal of my lips and drippled onto my face. He pulled out and another burst covered my face, plastering my glasses with his thick cum. Another jet shot straight into my gaping mouth, hitting the back of my throat and caused me to gag loudly. A thick rope streaked down my chest to my belly button as I started massaging his clenching balls with my hand. I felt the puddle of jism on my chest spread as Tim stroked out the remainder of his cum into my waiting outstretched tongue. I absentmindedly started spreading his cum around my chest, massaging it into my tits.
Tim fell back loudly on his chair, exhausted from the exertion.
"Watch it Tim, you almost got some on me," Bill complained.
I lifted my head and looked up at Bill who had a disgusted look on his face. Turned off by his cock-sleeve being covered by his son's cum maybe?
Bill rolled me over onto my stomach and, without missing a beat, started pounding me from behind. The slapping sound of my ass against his torso echoed in the empty classroom as Bill attacked my pussy relentlessly. My smooshed tits glided across the top of the table with each thrust, lubricated by Tim's cum, which stimulated my distended nipples. My eyes were barely able to focus on Tim who was lazily stroking his softening cock in front of me with a bored expression on his face. I went from not even close to an orgasm to nearing my limit in under a minute. Bill's cock punching in and out of my pussy left it quivering with intense pleasure.
*thwack*
Bill spanked my ass which caused me to gasp loudly.
*thwack*
"Yeah, you love that dontcha, you slut," Bill said crudely. "Don't lie, I feel your tiny Asian cunt clamping down."
Like Reply
thwack*

"Hmhmm!" I moaned in confirmation. 
"Take it, take my black cock," he said as my moans started turning animalistic. 
Bill smacked my reddening ass one last time before I felt a finger stroke against my sopping pussy. I felt something graze my asshole, causing it to pucker.
"Wait!" I yelled.
Bill jammed his thumb into my ass. The sensation made me tense up, causing my pussy to clamp down even harder onto his cock. 
"Yeah baby, just like that," he moaned.
Thumb in my ass, fingers grabbing a hold of my ass cheek, Bill continued to fuck me without abandon. His other hand grasped a ball of my hair and pulled my head back causing me to squeal. My glasses clattered onto the desk. This was too much. The combination of his thick cock stretching my pussy out, his thumb swirling in my ass, and my hair being pulled was building up a strange pressure in my stomach. Another orgasm was approaching, fast. 
"I'm gonna cum inside you baby," Bill said.
"No!" I objected. "I'm not on the pill!"
"So?" Bill sneered.
"Please! Please!" I begged, my eyes rolling in pleasure.
"I'll stop then," Bill said as he let go of my hair. My head dropped as pulled his cock out until only the head pulled at my narrow opening. The emptiness I felt inside of me sent me into a delirium. 
"Or do you want me to continue?" he said, stabbing in a few inches before pulling back out slowly.
"Yes!" I twisted around and begged him with my crazed eyes. My face was caked with dried cum and spit. Dark splotches formed where it had mixed with my smeared makeup. My lips were plump and shiny from being stretched around Tim's cock, no longer pink but a natural red. I must have looked like a complete mess, and I was. 
"Please!" I begged again.
He bottomed out in one thrust, causing me to squirt a little.
"Who can say no to a face like that," he said sarcastically as he started pounding my pussy again. "But I'm still going to give you a big fat creampie."
"No!" I cried.
"I'm going to stop then," he teased without missing a beat.
"No!" I yelled. "Please don't stop!"
"So?" he asked.
"Make me cum," I gasped. "Just make me cum!"
"And?"
"Cum in me!" I said exasperated. "Cum in me! Impregnate me! Fill me up! I don't care, just don't stop."
I put my head down in resignation. He grunted in approval and started pounding me in earnest.
I felt my orgasm coming, building up to a crescendo.
"Fuck!" I yelled as it peaked.
"I'm coming Liz!" he grunted
"Breed me daddy! Make my womb yours!" My words rose in pitch to a shrill scream as I felt his gooey cum splatter against the wall of my pussy. He roared as each jerk sent a shock of pleasure up my body and caused me to begin convulsing. I felt my hot juices stream down my leg as I shook, pleasure exploding throughout my body. He gradually pulled his cock back with each jerk, his gloppy cum filling up any empty space created, to make sure I was being filled with every single drop. He finished ejaculating and started stroking his twitching cock with the head still lodged inside of me. Even though he stopped, my orgasm was not even close to being done. My overflowing pussy sucked in his cum greedily with each contraction as I continued to bounce back on his cock. Each stroke sent a gush of cum out of the tight seal of my pussy lips around his cock. He grunted in protest. 
Eventually I laid face down on the desk, my quivering ass in the air, with just my narrow opening wrapped around the dripping head of his cock. We held this position together as we both came down from our pleasure driven highs. My stomach felt distended, my womb filled with hot cum made me feel like I had just drunk a giant pot of warm creamy soup.
As the hit of dopamine dissipated, the post-orgasm clarity hit me hard. I couldn't believe I let that happen! I felt like I could feel his potent sperm teeming in my pussy, already swimming into my fertile womb.
"Fuck," I moaned as his cock popped out. A rush of thick gloppy cum oozed out and splattered on the desk. I heard a shutter click as he took a picture of my gaping dripping pussy.
"The boys won't believe this," he chuckled.
He made me clean up his cock before they left without another word.
I slid off the table and laid on the floor for what felt like hours, feeling his cum oozing out of my pussy.
Nine months later.
Tim graduated. But not before inviting me over to his house for private tutoring lessons in the early stages of my pregnancy. My tits squirting with milk entertained them to no ends.
George didn't suspect a thing. Our dark complexion hid the African American features that the baby had. Him being dense also helped. 
Soon George and I had a child of our own, who would grow up unaware of the infidelious background of his half-sibling.
With Tim gone, I was ready to put this segment of my life behind me.
But I had a surprise waiting for me when I returned from my maternity leave.
The End...! 
Like Reply
[Image: Cupace20220301120349-01-01.jpg]
Like Reply