Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth pursuing sex with maid?
Bit of a long read but I hope you guys can talk some sense into me 

I'm 27, live alone and im out 10 days every month on business. Once dad moved to his hometown, I stopped our previous maid and appointed new maid who also does work for neighbour apartments.

reason for this is she dresses her saree like this

[Image: wL0zXQ7.jpg]
[url=https://imgur.com/wL0zXQ7][/url]
https://i.imgur.com/wL0zXQ7.jpg

Ive been single since 4 years now and extremely busy dealing with my own business that I dont even have time for dating and I saw this maid on terrace , asked her where she worked and appointed her. shes working for me since last june

now I used to call her aunty at first and casually flirted with her. got to know that shes same age as me but got married in village at age 12 and already now has 16 year old son and 7 year old daughter. 

I then stared calling her by name saying she's my age. casually flirting like I used to compliment her saree draping skill, why she wears no bras stuff like this. but never no touching plus I always ask her if shes ok working for me since im a bachelor still and she always smiles and says no problem.

untill today. I havent masturbated in quite few days and I guess I was feeling horny. she came to work at usual 9 30 and while doing dishes, I asked her for a pic. she smiled and said sir no, why my pic in your phone? It wont be nice. I said just like that. she still said no.

then I said ok, Im sorry if I offended you. what do you think of me a good guy or bad guy. she said I find you good only. then I said I just find you good looking so thats why I usually ask you about your saree draping. If you have any problem with me, just stop the work. 

she said no sir, I dont have anyy problem, in fact if you find any problem with me working here, tell me, Ill stop. I said haha obviously no problem.

so basically tmrw should I go press for pic or just leave the matter. I honestly don't have any interest in having physical relations with her. and I find that I look at her only when Im horny and didnt masturbate for few days.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like Reply
If she is hot..then just fuck her
Like Reply
so , my maid just left. today as soon as she came, I went up to her and said Im sorry if I said anything wrong. she smiled and said why sorry, you didnt do anything. I still said Im sorry.

then I jumped ahead and asked her for a pic. she was smiling but said noo.. why do you want my pic. it wont look good having my pic in your phone. why do you want my pic. I was tempted to say I want to beat my meat to your pics but I stopped and just said you look good thats why. I want to remember you.

she was smiling but kept saying no pic no pic. I guess tmrw she'll relent for a pic if I persist. but honestly I think its just my horniness doing all these things
Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 12:35 AM)cucksaurabh Wrote: if you want to fuck her or not, in any case just click pics. dont ask her, just click hot ones, try to explore her body through pics.
this has 2 benefits-
1. it will help you to shagg
2. in future if you want t fuck her, these pics will be helpful to get her compromised

Im taking secret videos of her since past few months whenever shes wearing a nice saree. I usually freeze frame and shag. but I delete them. today also she wore a revealing saree and I took a video. will try to post a pic when im free later in the day
Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 12:48 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: If she is hot..then just fuck her

she's avg looking but her saree drape man. drives me mad. its the taboo of owner maid flirting which is driving me horny more than her. I don't want to fuck her. Just want few pics to shag
Like Reply
wow seems u r really in to her
Like Reply
looking forward to ur encounter, i feel she is intrested in u, just dnt force her yet, bt talk nicely n respectfully with her, help her if she needs any help, she will one day give in
Like Reply
any updates
Like Reply
I want to see her panties
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout