Gay/Lesb - LGBT I am becoming a lesbian magnet. True story.
I am 44 year old heterosexual married second generation Indian American woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old son ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About three years ago I was at Costco with my son and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly. I don’t ‘ask’ for anything. I don’t ask to be groped. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared.

I became a B&B co-owner about a month ago. This woman needed money, so i literally invested in her B&B. We partnered up. Since then short , old, creepy, masculine lesbian women gravitate toward me like fruit flies on a banana. Older, short, masculine, creepy women like touching me for some reason. I don't know how to stop it. I usually just feel like a deer in headlights. Over the past month I have gotten groped on multiple occasions by three different women. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experience. She says that I should write out everything that happens in the form of stories. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Incident #1 Regular guest  groper Ruth.

About a month ago. I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My partner Megan was standing on the  porch with this  really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s . I walked up to them.  This small ginger woman said to me "
Hi. My name is Ruth. So you are the new partner. I am a regular guest here.
You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.
Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical.  " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. I thanked her for the compliments and walked inside. I handed  my coat to this woman my employee, she hung it on a coat hanger. I turned my back on her and walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these elderly couple our guests. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. Than this small ginger woman Ruth walked over to me and said "Don't be afraid. I don't wear a mask because i had covid in September. I guess i am immune now". she told me.

" Ooh, me too. I had covid in November. That is why i don't wear a mask. Also masks ruin make up. And i love make up. " i replied.

" You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also.  This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. Wow your bra size must be 40DD. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. ! I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I didn't know how to respond to that. Then this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth reached up and placed her both hands on my upper breasts . I froze like a weirdo and attempted to crack a joke. She just rested her hands on my upper breasts and continued chatting with me and my employee. I was so shocked. I just stood there awkwardly.  I had to be polite because she was my guest and I was backed up against the front desk. This weirdo small ginger Ruth asked a bunch of nosy questions too. I was totally unprepared for that behavior from anyone. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

This small ginger Ruth just kept her hands on my upper breasts!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because of the front desk behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong! Finally she said that she needs to stretch her back, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and walked up the stairs to her room. .

TO BE CONTINUED
Like Reply
About an hour later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was at the front desk, leaning over my employee's shoulder to point out things on the computer screen. As this small ginger Ruth walked past the front desk she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the drawers. As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Ruth!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat for a job well done, I am satisfied with my room" small ginger Ruth "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied. I was confused and concerned, not too happy with being touched by this weird small older guest.

"Don't worry Laura, you are the new owner of this place and i am a regular guest. A little pat to congratulate you is perfectly normal," she said
"Oh," i replied . "Well if you put it like that, then thank you."

"Great," small creepy ginger Ruth replied, grinning widely.

Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the door. About 20 minutes later i was standing in the hallway, this weirdo ginger Ruth walked in and greeted me with a pat on the ass, gently touching first one buttock then the other with her right hand as she walked past. Then she sat in the living room and started chatting with this elderly couple my guests. I hadn't even blinked at the treatment.

About 10 minutes later, i was at the front desk standing next to my employee,who was sitting, this small weird ginger Ruth got up and walked over and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. Suddenly things went left when she reached up across the desk (her face was exactly the level of my breasts) and started rubbing and stroking my breasts with her both hands. She smiled as I stared in frozen horror, petting my whole front side a as if I were a poodle, then said turning away, “I’m sorry Laura. I couldn’t help myself. I never been so close to a woman like you before. I am fascinated with the the size of your boobs. You are such a massive woman, dressed in those shiny elegant clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, You are a magnificent woman.I am admiring you Laura. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than me. This beautiful clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You look so polished. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. ” Then she walked up the stairs to her room. My employee and the elderly couple my guests were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything..
About 20 minutes later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was in the hallway. As she walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Laura!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle nervously as I opened the kitchen door and quickly got in. It was SO awkward . About 10 minutes later, this small ginger Ruth rubbed my breasts again with her right hand as she was walking by me in the living room. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything. About 20 minutes later this weirdo groper ginger Ruth was standing in front of the elderly couple my guests(they were sitting on the sofa) and complaining to them about the internet. I walked over to her and she reached up and placed her right hand on my left breast. So I had this weirdo ginger Ruth not only touch my breast but she then kept her hand there!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because there was the sofa with the elderly couple behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong!”

About 15 minutes later this weirdo small ginger Ruth walked up to me in the hallway reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both hands At this point i realized that I should have told her right away because now that she's done it so much it seems awkward to tell her to stop. She was rubbing my breasts and I was literally backing away and she just kept following me and kept rubbing my breasts across the distance of about 4 feet. Haha.....

I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so I walked to the coat hanger, i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders and i walked outside. I got into my car and i left. This creepy short skinny old ginger Ruth literally chased me out of my own B&B. She was staying for only one night, i decided to avoid this small ginger groper woman, so i the next day i went to my own b&b after 16.00.
[+] 1 user Likes Laura's post
Like Reply
I got groped again. By a different woman. What is wrong with me? two days ago I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing my short sleeve purple satin blouse with waist tie buttoned up to the top, black leather leggings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My partner Megan was standing in the living room with this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly Lyle Lovett lookalike woman in her early 50s . I walked up to them. I introduced myself to her and walked inside. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. About an hour later i was sitting in the living room on this backless chair, chatting with my partner Megan,this small Lyle Lovett woman Patty grabbed a chair and sat behind me. Within a few minutes, Patty started to rub my right shoulder with her right hand. She leaned forward and whispered "Laura your shoulder is so sore"
."

"Yes," i answered, " I am exhausted. "

"I can rub it for you," This small woman Patty told me.
Just relax, don't tense up,"

"Okay. Sure. "i replied hesitantly. .

"Don't worry. " Patty said as she began her massage.

I felt her hands on my neck. She was rubbing the sides of my neck for like 5 minutes. Then she transitioned into my shoulders.

"Is that too hard?" Patty asked .

"No. It is not," i replied.

She continued her assault on my shoulders as i sat there totally confused. This small weird woman Patty was firmly rubbing my tense muscles working from the center of my body towards my arms. She began kneading my arms, slowly working from the shoulder all the way down to my hands. She slowly worked her way down my spine before concentrating on my shoulders and upper arms. I kept chatting with my partner Megan. My employee was sitting at the front desk watching me sit still as my body was rubbed by this small old woman Patty.

Patty finished with my arm began working from my shoulder blades to my lower back. Her small hands were digging into my back. She worked lower and lower, now focusing totally on my lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to my ass. Then i felt her hands stop. She got up and said that she needs to stretch her back, and walked up the stairs to her room.

About 30 minutes later i was sitting in the kitchen, this small woman Patty walked in, slid quickly behind me and placed her small hands on my shoulders. "Here, this will help some," she said as he began massaging my shoulders.

Instantly, i stood up straight. "That's really not necessary, Patty," i said as i tried to step away from her.

But the grip on my shoulders was firm, holding me in her place. "Relax, Laura," she said. "You really need this. You're way to tense. Laura. I am an spiritual healing touch therapist. Your body is full of bad energy. I suggest to you body/energy work.

I want to work on freeing up energy in your body which is sort of like a very gentle massage through clothes. Trust me. You need this " she continued massaging my shoulders as i stood beside the table.
"How's that feel?" she asked.

"That feels good, Patty," i responded, "but it's really not necessary. Please stop."

"Nonsense," she replied. "You need it, and I enjoy doing it. So just try to relax."

She continued working my shoulders, slowly inching her way to my arms, then back to my neck. She saw me lower my head slightly, and felt my body responding to her massage. Slowly, she again inched her way from my neck, over my shoulders, and down my arms. Only this time, she made sure to "inadvertently" brush the sides of my breasts.

She felt me jump slightly at her intrusion, but as soon as she moved her hands back up my arms i relaxed again. Slowly, she repositioned me so i was facing directly at the side of the kitchen table. The move was so slow, and so gradual, that i was not even been aware of it.

Gently, she eased my upper body down towards the table top. "Bend over," she said softly, yet firmly. "Then I can really do it right."

I felt her pushing me gently towards the table, and i felt my body tense up again. "No," i said. I reached my arms out to the table to support my body. "Please stop."

But she continued to massage me, working my tired, aching muscles. Slowly, i felt my body relaxing again. God, but she is good at this, i thought. I couldn't ever remember having a massage that felt so good. I could feel myself giving in, slowly but surely, to the magic in her small fingers, as they now moved slowly across my back and down my sides.

As she moved back up my back, i felt myself surrender and lower my body to the table.

"That's better," Patty said. "Just relax and enjoy it." She continued rubbing my muscles, from my back, to my arms, to my shoulders.

She continued massaging me thoroughly, over my arms, my shoulders, my neck, and my back. She slid my arms up and away from my body, allowing her better access to my sides, and allowing her to brush the sides of my tits.

After several minutes, i heard her voice. "Roll over." By then, i was so absorbed in the pleasure she was giving that i never hesitated to do as she instructed. He rolled to my back.
I opened my eyes and looked at her. She creepily smiled at me, leaned forward, her groin pressing between my knees, her head hanging over my chest, and began massaging my neck and shoulders. I closed my eyes again.

Slowly, she moved down my neck to my shoulders and over my shoulders to my arms. Her movements were so slow. I felt her pressing her body against my knees.

Patty then moved her hands to my sides, starting at my waist and moving upwards slowly
Slowly, she began easing her hands towards my breasts. She looked at my face as i opened my eyes. Without changing her pace or direction, she continued the massage.

I looked up at her as her small hands advanced on my breasts. I kept looking at her as she reached my mounds, as she squeezed and massaged them

Patty stood over me, gazing into my eyes. She massaged my breasts through my bra and blouse slowly.

Finally, she removed her hands and stood over me.

Then she turned and walked through the hall back into the living room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these two women my partner Megan and my employee have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little but mostly i felt confused. I said to my partner " i gotta go to my store" i walked outside. I got into my car and i left. .

Yesterday I arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This small woman Patty was sitting in the living room chatting with my partner Megan. She got up and said " I am staying for only one night, i waited for you" Then she walked up to me and said
" In the kitchen Laura"

Patty just linked her right arm in mine while we walked into the kitchen , and it was so uncomfortable. She started to massage my legs. She began rubbing my calves. She spent quite a bit of time working on my calves.
With each move, i felt her spread my legs slightly farther apart. She massaged my legs further up and slightly spread them to work her hands into my upper thighs. I felt her fingers brush against my cameltoe .

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Laura, it's just part of the massage," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice as she began rubbing my ass.
She spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass. I was totally weirded out but I'll admit that i wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small guest Patty. So I let it go.

She continued to massage my ass

It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. I wasn't even sure i could call it a massage at this point. I felt her hands leave my ass and move to my thigh. I was relieved with the change of location. She worked higher and higher up my leg until her hand brushed up against my cameltoe again.

"I think this has gone far enough," I said as i clamped my legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all, you are totally mis-reading the creep factor. Just stand still. I am freeing energy in your body. "Patty replied. Then she asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking . Patty commented, "I am going to do your head last."
She started working over my quads.

Several minutes later she finished my quads and continued to move up. She asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. She massaged my very upper thighs and ran her hands over my hips. As part of the process she spread my legs apart and ran her hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

A couple minutes later she rolled her hand right over my cameltoe. She massaged my crotch. I let it happen.

After maybe 2 minutes, she moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. She massaged them thoroughly. She massaged my breasts and shoulders from the front. She massaged my breasts thoroughly. She was running her small hands all over my breasts and stomach. . I just stood there stiff as a board. Then she started rubbing my arms. She massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

Patty stopped rubbing my arms and said, "Now for your head. Just lean over Laura. I am short. You are a giant" I leaned over. I admit that her massage of my head and face was off the charts. She had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When she finished, she turned and walked through the hall back into the living room. I followed her. I felt completely humiliated. I sat on the couch . I let my mind drift off while my partner Megan, my employee and our guest Patty were talking about the weather for the next like 10 minutes. Then Patty grabbed her luggage and finally left. My partner Megan said to me that Patty is very important to us as a guest, because she writes passionate reviews.

Whats going on? This a second woman who groped me. Am i becoming a lesbian magnet? Short , old, creepy, masculine lesbian women gravitate toward me like fruit flies on a banana. I don't know why older short lesbians always think they can invade my personal space like that. My employee thinks that because i am always dressed up in shiny satin and silk clothes always on high heels tall and curvy i am radiant and touchoable to them .

I'm just frustrated that I didn't do anything again. I'm embarrassed , and I feel like I'm being a big baby about it. Why do i let these small weird women walk all over me? I just am so humiliated and embarrassed. I’m just so disappointed in myself. I’m so disappointed in myself and not only do I feel like a failure.
Like Reply