Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men/Women slept with BoSS for promotion
Have you or you know for sure men or women that have slept with thier BOSS for promotion?

Be general yet specific
1. age and gender of person they slept with
2. Age and gender of the promotee
3. City
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large
5. What type of company
6 year when he or she got promoted
7 how do you know and want to add any image that wi.be helpful
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2021, 01:35 AM)Rinmandha Wrote: Have you or you know for sure men or women that have slept with thier BOSS for promotion?  Yes , she was manager and got promoted to head the department within one year

Be general yet specific
1. age and gender of person they slept with - Boss age was 60
2. Age and gender of the promotee- her age was 36
3. City Mumbai
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large Medium
5. What type of company Retail
6 year when he or she got promoted Around 2012
7 how do you know and want to add any image that wi.be helpful supplier to them, she was voluptuous, and would show her skin , cleavage was common
Like Reply
1. age and gender of person they slept with
42 male

Female, 27 at that time

3. City
Mumbai

Small

5. What type of company
Healthcare

She wanted to change her job because her appraisal wasn't good. And few days later, suddenly she got a promotion.
A month later I read her whatsapp chat and found out that she and her boss were planning to have sex one more time. This time to increase the salary.
[+] 1 user Likes bhavish3's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 01:35 AM)Rinmandha Wrote: Have you or you know for sure men or women that have slept with thier BOSS for promotion? : MY WIFE

Be general yet specific
1. age and gender of person they slept with : 52 , Male
2. Age and gender of the promotee: 34 , Female
3. City: Bangalore
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large : Medium
5. What type of company: Hospital , Medical
6 year when he or she got promoted: 2018
7 how do you know and want to add any image that wi.be helpful: My wife and me discussed and decided. She's always been a slut anyways
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2021, 05:00 PM)bhavish3 Wrote: 1. age and gender of person they slept with
42 male

Female, 27 at that time

3. City
Mumbai

Small

5. What type of company
Healthcare

She wanted to change her job because her appraisal wasn't good. And few days later, suddenly she got a promotion.
A month later I read her whatsapp chat and found out that she and her boss were planning to have sex one more time. This time to increase the salary.

Nice... description of the female would b helpfull
Like Reply
Wow.

You are a cuckold with a slutty wife.

Description.of your wife and are there more such promotions
Like Reply
1. age and gender of person they slept with: 50 Male
2. Age and gender of the promotee: 24 Female
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large: Small
5. What type of company: Consulting
6 year when he or she got promoted: 2019
7 how do you know and want to add any image that will be helpful: Ex-gf, she didn't got placed after college so she moved to Bangalore with me to find job. She got a job as an assistant consultant but within six months she got promoted. The boss was the CEO of the company and she eventually left me for him. He was married. Can't share her real pics but she looks like image shared. She is 5'2'', big boobs.

[Image: 9d1c1ca8d52a436c086269a76590a6aa.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bigdonger71's post
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 11:32 AM)bigdonger71 Wrote: 1. age and gender of person they slept with: 50 Male
2. Age and gender of the promotee: 24 Female
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large: Small
5. What type of company: Consulting
6 year when he or she got promoted: 2019
7 how do you know and want to add any image that will be helpful: Ex-gf, she didn't got placed after college so she moved to Bangalore with me to find job. She got a job as an assistant consultant but within six months she got promoted. The boss was the CEO of the company and she eventually left me for him. He was married. Can't share her real pics but she looks like image shared. She is 5'2'', big boobs.

[Image: 9d1c1ca8d52a436c086269a76590a6aa.jpg]

Wow..
Fucking slut you had
[+] 1 user Likes Rinmandha's post
Like Reply
not for preomotion but mom had affair with her manager and beleive he got lucky to bed her
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
My father passed away when I was ankid and my mom was just 35 then. I was 10. She worked in private job.soonenough her boss started to drop her to house. I used to be playing in garden outside my house that time. He began going in house and then used to come out after half hour. I didn't know about aex then so I didn't care. But once I got scratched and went home early while he was inside. I rang the bell but no one opened till at least 5 min. Then my mom came to open door and she was sweating. Her hairs in dismay. Uncle was in toilet. Then he left. Now I am grown up and it all adds up. I understand though it was her body need.but kinky memory that makes me hard. There are more, if u r like minded and want to shag discussing dirty, ping me at g chat alphaplus4444
[+] 2 users Like Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 01:35 AM)Rinmandha Wrote: Have you or you know for sure men or women that have slept with thier BOSS for promotion?

Be general yet specific
3. City
5. What type of company
Be general yet specific
42 femal
24 male
3. City
Bengaluru 
Small 
5. What type of company
IT
I was the male in this. This happened way back when I was working in an company in Bengaluru. Me along with couple of people were working on a project with deadlines and she was the manager. We used to stay late at office until 1-2AM everyday for about 6 months. She used to drop me near my room as it is on the way to her place. We had ample time to talk and get to know each other and day I invited her up to our flat for a drink. We had a real bad day that day and she accepted. Rest all is history. I got promoted twice in her project in next 2 years and the left the job for a better package
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 01:35 AM)Rinmandha Wrote: Have you or you know for sure men or women that have slept with thier BOSS for promotion?

Be general yet specific
1. age and gender of person they slept with 50 male
2. Age and gender of the promotee 24 female
3. City banglore
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large medium
5. What type of company hospital
6 year when he or she got promoted 2022 
7 how do you know and want to add any image that wi.be helpful i saw their whats app chat after she confessed now she got more salary than me 
Like Reply

Be general yet specific
1. age and gender of person they slept with- 58 yrs male
2. Age and gender of the promotee-  27female (my wife)
3. City- bangalore
4. Company type Small/Medium/Large-  Large 
5. What type of company-  e commerce
6 year when he or she got promoted-  2022
7 how do you know and want to add any image that wi.be helpful-- she accepted this to avoid layoff in the company and she slept with her senior manager and she escaped from layoff and within 3months she got promoted with best appraisal.. I had seen her  deleted chat history 
Like Reply