Another experience
We had gone to a friends farm house and it was a large area so we went exploring. Just then i told my wife that i will click some photos of her in the nature. I told her to remove her buttons of the shirt and i clicked some photos. Then i saw that a man in his 30 ‘s looking at her with his mouth open. He was secretly looking at her and i didnt know he was there at first. He saw her full beauty , i didnt tell her that  he saw us. I just kept on clicking photos and let him enjoy. 
Later on during night time  when we were enjoying drinks with my friends and his family. She was wearing a slightly deep neck loose top and shorts. I saw same man  trying to get a look down her cleavage while serving snacks and drinks.  I asked my friend about him and he told me that he is his servant and his name is ravi. Meanwhile ravi was continuously admiring my wifes beauty, When he saw that i came to know what he is doing he got scared but then i smiled and called him near me and asked him softly whether he liked what he saw. He kept quite and said “sorry sirji”. I told him dont worry, he can continue but dont let my friend know. 
Then in the night at around 12 am when my friend and his wife went to sleep i told ravi that we want to take a dip in the pool, so just keep lights near pool on and switch all othe lights in garden off. I also told him he can watch but dont come near pool till i call him. My wife  put on her two piece bikini and we jumped in the pool. Soon we were nice and high and i started smooching her and in few moments i convinced her that since all are sleeping to remove bikini top. She refused and said she is scared but then i convinced her to at least lower it and show her boobs, she did it and all the while ravi  was watching from pool house but She was not aware. Then i signalled him to come out and he came with two glasses filled with wine. My wife was shocked and tried to cover her boobs but i stopped and told her that he had seen her since morning and from pool house and its fine , not to worry.  Then she was relaxed , she even removed her entire bikini top in front of him and asked him to get some towels and some chips and snacks. After he left she held my dick tightly and said “u naughty man, you want stranger to see my boobs? Do it make you hard? We were both so aroused that we were about to have sex in the pool, just then ravi came with snacks and towels. But the night was still young. .......
[+] 3 users Like jbman35's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.