Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
shriya saran
71.43%
5 71.43%
scarlett johansson
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indian actress Shriya saran vs American actress scarlett johansson fight story
shriya saran vs scarlett Johansson
Two of the hottest women in the world will Destroyed each other in a sexfight and catfight
Story will follow
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-43.jpg]
[Image: ELM2-Pi-JUc-AArz-X7.jpg]
[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-Hot.jpg]
[Image: images-16.jpg]
Like Reply
Hot battle against each other

[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: 19bef92f264e94db24aa955b266b2c9a.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: 02.jpg]
imgbb app
Like Reply
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: f196071722978047520a962a60a7b248.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: Shriya-009.jpg]
Like Reply
Comment please
Vote please
Tell me plot that you want the story to start

[Image: images-11.jpg]
[Image: images-17.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-14.jpg]
[Image: images-9.jpg]
[Image: images-15.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: images-13.jpg]
[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: 04.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-12.jpg]
Like Reply
shriya saran vs scarlett Johansson

Shriya saran was happy in her life she just had a daughter, one day shriya husband said you should go to vacation and relax you need some relaxations I will take care of our daughter, Shriya said alright I'm going to vacation, then shriya decided to go to Maldives for her vacation, shriya wanted to Maldives, after coming to Maldives shriya went to private island for their was a resort for rich people she book a room their. Scarlett johansson has just finished her film, Scarlett was tired one morning she came out of the shower nude and came in front of the mirror and said I am a very hot women I need a vacation, then Scarlett did dropped her children at her mother's and then she went to Maldives for a vacation, Scarlett came to Maldives and went to a private island book a room in a resort for rich people, Scarlett wanted to her room,at night Scarlett took a shower and came out of the shower nude and said I need to fuck somebody, then Scarlett got dressed and went to bar of the resort to find somebody to fuck, at night shriya saran was bored so she decided to go to the bar to get some drinks, shriya got dressed and went to the bar, shriya saran came to the bar and asked for drink suddenly same one said hi, Scarlett Johansson came to the bar look around nobody was in the bar suddenly she see a hot Indian women, Scarlett came close to her and said hi I'm Scarlett Johansson, shriya saran look back and she was shocked to see Scarlett Johansson in this resort, shriya said what are you doing here, Scarlett said do you know me, shriya said yes I am at Indian actress, Scarlett look at shriya and said I recognize you are you shriya saran the India actress, shriya said yes I am, Scarlett said you looking hot, shriya smile and said your also looking hot, then both shriya and Scarlett drink and talk for 10 minutes, Scarlett Johansson asked shriya saran can you come with me to the bathroom, shriya smile and said all right.
Both shriya saran and Scarlett Johansson wanted to the bathroom, after reaching the bathroom Scarlett lock the door shriya look back Scarlett came close to shriya and kiss her, shriya kiss back, both shriya and Scarlett kiss each other very passionately, both women press their bodies against each, suddenly both shriya and Scarlett stop kissing, Scarlett said come with me to my bedroom, shriya said alright, then Scarlett took shriya to her bedroom, after reaching the bedroom both shriya saran and Scarlett Johansson take of their clothes became nude, both shriya and Scarlett looking at each others hot body, both shriya and Scarlett charge and slammed their bodies together, both shriya and Scarlett begin to kiss each other passionately squeeze each others butt and rubbing their bodies against each other. For 2 hours both shriya and Scarlett fuck each other and collapsed and wanted to sleep,
At morning Scarlett Johansson Wake up and see shriya Beside her, Scarlett kissed shriya and wake her up, shriya look at Scarlett and smiled do you want to have more sex, Scarlett and shriya kissed another passionately, then Scarlett said did you enjoy being fuck by superior women,shriya saran said I fuck you I am the better women, Scarlett Johansson said I the better women.
Shriya said I fuck you so hard you can not even dream, Scarlett said I am better women bitch just accept it I am superior women, shriya said I challenge you to sexfight, Scarlett smile and said I accept after I win I will fuck you so hard you will beg me to stop, shriya said let see who is the better women.
Both shriya saran and Scarlett Johansson got up both look at each other
Scarlett Johansson stared at the fully nude Indian beauty shriya standing in front of her. Shriya and Scarlett closed the gap between them on and pressed their bodies together until their breasts were pancaked into one another, their hands at their hips.
“Ready to get your whore ass beat slut?” started Scarlett Johansson, her lips brushing against her Indian rival’s as she spoke.Shriya ran the tip of her tongue around Scarlett Johansson’s lips sensuously before she replied.
Scarlett Johansson attack shriya by kiss her,Shriya wasn’t as prepared for this, Scarlett’s opening attack pushing shriya in the floor, the Indian beauty was shocked, Scarlett start sucking on shriya right tit while finger fucking her with her right hand. It was shocking for shriya to feel touch of another woman and for a few moments, the sensation was so overwhelming that she just laid there allowing herself to be pleasured, moans of approval escaping involuntarily from her lips.
When she allowed herself to open her eyes to look down at the mane of red hair just under her chin, shriya was finally snapped out of her state of blissful passiveness and into the reality of the sexfight she was in. Taking two handfuls of Scarlett’s silky hair, shriya pulled her head up and brought their lips together in a forceful kiss. As their tongues danced in their mouths, shriya saran reached down with her left hand and started playing with Scarlett’s swollen pink clit. Scarlett Johansson let out a loud gasp before she renewed her efforts in fingering shriya saran’s drenched pussy.

Despite now being fully committed to a full assault on Scarlett’s clit that was making Scarlett moan louder and louder, shriya soon realized that Scarlett’s advantage coming out of the last round was very, very real as shriya saran body started to shiver as an orgasm began to build. Noticing this, Scarlett combined her finger fucking with rubbing shriya’s clit using her thumb. Soon, shriya saran was screaming as the first waves of climax washed over her.“Goooooood noooooooooooooo! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!” shriya moaned. Her body shook violently under Scarlett, who continued to kiss and fuck her. “Gaaah. Fuck you! God! Fuck you!”

When the orgasm finally subsided, Scarlett stopped kissing shriya and looked her in the eyes. Shriya was clearly angry at herself for allowing herself to be forced to cum. This was the perfect time to press the advantage. Sitting up, Scarlett scissored shriya saran’s legs in the cowgirl trib position and began grinding her pussy into shriya’s. The reaction was immediate. Moans of pleasure poured from shriya saran’s luscious lips. Her hips bucked upwards in rhythm with Scarlett’s grinding as if she was welcoming Scarlett’s attack. This was exactly the state Scarlett wanted shriya to be in, and this encouraged her to grind harder and faster.Of course, one couldn’t grind pussies without enjoying it. Scarlett’s pussy’s juices mixed with shriya saran’s between their legs as her enlarged clit rubbed against shriya saran’s clit repeatedly. Scarlett Johansson could feel her own body slowly betraying her as an orgasm drew closer and closer. But, she was on top and shriya was being driven wild below her. Scarlett Johansson could allow an orgasm at some point, but for every climax she reached, she was going to make the Indian beauty cum many times more. And, with that thought, Scarlett relished in the sensation of shriya exploding underneath her, pussy juices squirting up and into her own pink pussy. And, that was all it took for Scarlett herself to suddenly find herself holding onto shriya’s toned, muscular leg as her body was rocked by an earth-shattering orgasm that had her screaming at the top of her lungs.

Shriya was seeing stars. She was breathing hard and sweat covered her body in a sheen that accentuated every curve and every muscle. Being driven to this point by Scarlett this early in their match was completely unexpected and disconcerting, but with Scarlett bucking above her, shriya knew that this was her chance to try and take the lead. Fighting internally with all the will she could muster, shriya sat up and pushed Scarlett onto her back. Despite her legs feeling like rubber, shriya saran found the strength to continue the push upwards, untangle her legs from Scarlett’s, squat-straddle Scarlett’s firm ass with her long, toned legs spread apart, and then bring their pussies together. Shriya saran clit was now swollen to just over an inch in length and when she started thrusting her pussy against Scarlett’s in a hard grind, it would rub into Scarlett’s large, pink clit before penetrating into her. Scarlett’s eyes went wide as she being fucked this way she hated it. Scarlett had to fight and she had to fight hard, so she began to clench her pussy tight every time shriya’s clit entered her. Shriya saran was shocked by the tightness of her rival’s pussy as she fucked Scarlett Johansson. The pleasure was making her groan with each thrust, but the gasps and screams coming from Scarlett’s mouth made it clear Scarlett was enjoying this a lot more. Faster and faster shriya went until she was pounding hard into Scarlett and louder and louder shriya saran’s cries became. And, after a couple of minutes more, shriya felt the satisfying shivers of Scarlett’s pussy orgasming between her legs.OhmyGod, ohmyGod, ohmyGod, Scarlett Johansson screamed as her body was rocked to its very cored, the orgasm so intense that she lost control of her body, allowing shriya to continuing fucking her without retaliation of any kind.

Taking full advantage of this moment of weakness, shriya dismounted from her rival, allowing Scarlett’s legs to flop onto the floor, and then positioned herself on top again, this time in the 69 position. The Indian woman immediately began to suck on Scarlett Johansson’s large, pink clit while fingering her dripping pussy with two fingers. The surprise was enough to jolt Scarlett back into the fight and began to retaliate, wrapping her arms around her muscular thighs above her to massage shriya’s firm ass while darting her tongue in and out of the woman’s juicy pussy.

Both competitors devoured one another with wild abandon, the room filled with the wet sounds of their frenzies attacks and primal moans of pleasure. Having both cum twice, Scarlett knew she needed to up her game in order to maintain her mental advantage over her rival. Unwrapping her left arm from the Indian beauty’s leg, scarlett inserted her index and middle fingers slowly into the inviting pussy in front of her, stopping when shriya gasped loudly as her body tensed. Scarlett had found her G-spot. An evil smile appeared on her face a split second before Scarlett began rubbing shriya in earnest while sucking on her massive clit as if she were giving the Indian beauty a blowjob. The results were immediate and devastating for shriya saran. Her body shook hard from the intense amount of non-stop pleasure it was receiving and she moaned over and over again into Scarlett pussy as she continued to suck with all her might. Unfortunately, the ravaging her G-spot took was just too much and shriya soon found herself overcome by the wondrous spasms of orgasm, forcing her to stop her oral assault and scream in ecstasy. Knowing she had her rival on the ropes, Scarlett continued her sexual assault at an increased pace, forcing yet another orgasm from shriya that had her holding onto Scarlett’s toned legs for dear life.

“Time to give up, bitch. I’m not going to stop,” said Scarlett when shriya’s moaning finally slowed down.The next thing Scarlett knew, she was screaming in pleasure. The momentary slowing down of Scarlett’s attack gave shriya the opening she needed to renew her assault as she was able to quickly find her rival’s G-spot and start stimulating it with her fingers. Combining that with licking Scarlett’s engorged clit produced results that turned the Indian woman on to no end. As Scarlett Johansson exploded into her mouth, shriya relished in the sweet taste of her rival’s sex juices. She had to admit grudgingly that the taste of Scarlett was divine.

What happened next was a testament to the willpower of both competitors. Enraged by being forced to cum again, Scarlett went ballistic on shriya’s pussy. Not to be outdone, shriya saran returned the favour, soon feeling waves of orgasmic pleasure hitting Scarlett body underneath her. Despite cumming again, Scarlett did not stop her attack and drove shriya to a screeching climax that made her go limp for a split second, allowing Scarlett Johansson to roll their tangled bodies over and get on top. As orgasm after orgasm exploded from the women, they continued to trade positions whenever possible. The minutes rolled by and neither was willing to give in. Fatigue slowly set in after they had been madly fucking one another for nearly an hour, and after forcing yet another mind-blowing orgasm from Scarlett under her, shriya rolled off of her rival and onto her back, unmoving.For a few moments, the women laid where they were, the sounds of heavy breathing filling the room. Scarlett was glad for the break. She knew her initial advantage had been blown and she and shriya were now on equal terms. The fucking she just received took a lot out of her, but she could see that shriya was just as drained after having had to fight a huge uphill battle to make it to this point. Scarlett knew what came after this break was going to be nothing short of sexually brutal.

that’s when the idea came to shriya. Something new was needed and shriya knew what it needed to be.Sitting up slowly, the Indian beauty looked over at Scarlett and asked, “Do you have a double-ended dildo?Scarlett sat up, comprehension clear in her face. “I have to say, I fucking hate you, but I like the way you think. Scarlett Johansson said It’s in the under the bed.”

Shriya got up and wanted to the bed and grabbed the pink translucent double-headed dildo, shriya came close to Scarlett with a dildo,Both shriya saran and Scarlett Johansson scissored their legs and came together, Scarlett holding the double dildo in place so that it slid into both of their dripping wet pussies at the same time. Once the toy was completely engulfed, shriya and Scarlett wrapped their arms around one another and began a scorchingly passionate make-out session, both woman eventually couldn’t resist locking lips themselves.

Something neither woman would ever admit during those long minutes they spent with their tongues deep in one another’s mouths, their hands caressing and squeezing, their legs entwined, and pussies glued together was that they both had missed one another’s touch. The smell of their sex was intoxicating. At one point, they even felt like lovers instead of hated enemies. The kissing became more and more tender, despite never losing any of its frantic pace. Occasionally, the women would break the kiss to nibble on one another’s necks or ears, all the while becoming more aroused than either of them have even been while fucking one another.

The tenderness came to an end, though, when Scarlett locked eyes with shriya saran. Realizing the direction their instincts had taken them, both women leaned back quickly, keeping their pussies locked. Their looks of horror soon turned to rage and the rivals began grinding the double dildo into one another, their swollen, enormous clits in constant contact.Faster and faster the Indian beauty and her American rival ground, their juices flowing constantly between them. Neither woman ever tightened their pussy, instead allowing themselves to be fucked by one another. It only took three minutes for both women to reach orgasm, their mutual explosions rocking their bodies hard. But, this didn’t slow them down. In fact, once their screams of ecstasy stopped, the rivals renewed their efforts in their frenzied fucking.When grinding just wasn’t enough, the women switched to pulling apart and slamming together, driving the double dildo ever deeper into one another’s drenched pussies. With each slam, shriya and Scarlett Johansson would let out simultaneous yelps of pleasure. The pace continued to increase until once again, the women were driven to mutual orgasms that caused sex juices to spray out from between their legs.

And, yet, neither Scarlett nor shriya slowed down. Pushing up, Scarlett got into the cowgirl trib position and proceeded to grind Scarlett until she came so hard her screams threatened to shatter the mirrors across the back wall of the room. The Indian woman then proceeded to force her way on top of Scarlett and gave her a taste of her own medicine, fucking Scarlett to an orgasm that made her go limp for a moment. Back and forth the battle went, the women changing positions often, orgasms being traded back and forth. Sometimes, one woman would force the other to orgasm multiple times, but it didn’t take long for the other to force multiple orgasms back. At one points, the women got onto their hands and knees and slammed the double dildo into one another butt-to-butt, resulting in so many orgasms that both ended up flat on their stomachs for several minutes, unable to do anything except give one another occasional weak thrusts.

It wasn’t until roughly the one hour mark that things finally began to change. After fucking one another for so long and cumming so many times, the women’s pussies started getting raw. Soon, neither woman was producing much sex juice anymore. It wasn’t that they weren’t aroused. No, they were way beyond aroused. What happened was that they just didn’t have any more to give, and without natural lubrication, the dildo was now beginning to hurt.

Scissoring their legs and sitting up once again like when this double dildo battle began, the women wordlessly decided to end this sexfight with their lips locks, their hands all over one another, and their crotches grinding into each other’s raw pussy. Both Scarlett Johansson and shriya saran their clits were on fire and with the constant contact, the rivals experienced sexual pain like never before. Tears slowly started to run down their cheeks as Scarlett and shriya continued to explore each other’s mouths with their tongues, their breasts rubbing against one another and the dildo stuck deep within their pussies. Shriya didn’t know how much more of this she could take. Her senses were completely overwhelmed to the point where her body was screaming for her to stop. Every time she ground into Scarlett, she would groan, the sound drowning out in Scarlett’s mouth. Shriya could feel Scarlett’s body tense when she ground back, signalling the similar amounts of mixed sensations she was feeling. When the pain finally became too much, Scarlett broke shriya saran broke the kiss to focus solely on continue to grind without submitting.“Uh! God! Fuck you, Scarlett! Fuck you!” said shriya, grimacing.Fucking… Cunt!” Scarlett spat back, her eyes shut tight in concentration.G… Give up, you slut. Ugh!”
“No! You… give the fuck up, bitch!I… I’ve got all fucking night.Then we… we’re gonna be here all nightFuck you!Fuck YOU!”Unbeknownst to the women, their bodies had started pushing against one another as they traded verbal barbs, attempted with all their strength to push each other down. It was shriya, in the end, who with her stronger muscles who was able to push herself onto Scarlett. With their lips locking once again in a deep kiss, the Indian woman began to grind downwards as the American beauty ground up.

The pain and pleasure were beyond unbearable for both women, but for Scarlett, the pleasure was quickly disappearing. Her willpower was finally running out as her Indian enemy ground into her with a strength she had to admit she did not have. Not anymore. Cries of agony began to spill from her lips between kisses and continued to increase in frequency until she was screaming. She felt some satisfaction at hearing shriya screaming as well, but shriya saran’s cries were definitely not as desperate as her own.And, just like that, Scarlett broke and broke hard.Stop!” Scarlett screamed. “Stop! No more! Stop!”
“N… No!” shriya replied between screeches. “Not until you stop.”“Fuck… Fuck you! I give! S… Stop and I will.You f… fucking stop and I’ll s… stop, bitch!I… I hate you! I HATE YOU!Feeling’s… mutual!Just.. JUST STOP! WHAT PART OF ‘I GIVE’ DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, YOU FUCKING WHORE?!I.. I’M NOT STOPPING IF YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP, CUNT!UUUUUUUUUUUGH! NOOOOO! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP! OKAY! OKAY! GAAAAAAAAH! STOOOOOOOOOOP!YOU STOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAGHP!”

Scarlett Johansson couldn’t keep this up. She absolutely had to stop or she would never be able to have sex again. Her spirit completely broken, Scarlett went limp. With a huge sigh of relief, shriya saran slowed down her grinding, relishing in the screeches she forced from Scarlett, and then finally stopped, going limp herself on top of her defeated rival.

The women laid where they were for the next several minutes, doing nothing but breathing and crying. Neither cared that they were still locked together or that the double dildo was still stuck deep in their pussies. They just wanted to stay where they were, shriya screaming I win bitch, Scarlett crying just go back to you room I hate you, shriya pull dildo out of her pussy, shriya got dress and left for her room,
Scarlett Johansson crying screaming I will destroy shriya saran , then Scarlett Johansson got up pulled the dildo out of her pussy and wanted to bed and went to sleep, at morning Scarlett got up and went to the shower, Scarlett came out of the shower nude look at her body in the mirror and said I'm going to destroy shriya saran, Scarlett grabbed a robe wear it and grabbed a ring Wear it and went to shriya room, Scarlett came to shriya room and Ring the door bell, shriya was sleeping in her room, at morning shriya went to the shower inside the shower taking how she fuck Scarlett Johansson, suddenly the door bell ringing shriya grabbed a towel put it on herself and went to the door and open the door , Scarlett look at shriya said can I came in, shriya look at Scarlett said yes you can, after entered the room Scarlett Johansson take off her robe and throw it in the ground, Scarlett Johansson was standing nude wet, Scarlett said I'm here to destroy you shriya, shriya was shocked to look at Scarlett and said you want sexfight, Scarlett Johansson slapped shriya saran said I want a woman to woman catfight, shriya slap back and said alright let's fight I'm going to show you what a woman I am, shriya take off her towel and throw into the ground shriya was also nude, both women are looking at each other hot nude wet body.
Balling her fists and raising her arms, shriya saran walked toward Scarlett Johansson. Their nipples were as hard as pink marble in the chilly indoor air, and one look at their ravishing faces would tell anyone that they were going to tear into each other without mercy. They began circling one another, arms raised, slowly closing the distance between them, threatening. The two women simply hated each other.
Shriya said let's settling this today,Scarlett said. "I'm going to put you in so much pain you'll beg me to kill you."What are you going to do, make me watch how I fuck you? That WOULD be painful" shriya fired back.
"How about I just rip your tits off and feed them to you? I'd call that a great start," Scarlett Johansson threatened."You know Scarlett, if you think you can..." Shriya said, spreading her arms wide and baring her boobs, "here they are. Try it, you cxnt."
As shriya advanced on her, Scarlett stood her ground until shriya came within striking distance, and Scarlett cracked a back-handed slap across shriyaa's face, a cloud of hair flying as shriya's head snapped to one side from the force. Unfortunately for both shriya and her mouth, Scarlett reversed her arm in flight and land a powerful open-handed slap that hit shriya full in the face, her cheeks and lips stinging from the solid hit. Shriya staggered back, her left hand pressed against her burning lips, her eyes glaring at Scarlett who now coming at her.
Shriya pulled back her open hand to land a slap of her own, but since her anger had gotten the better of her, Scarlett blocked Scarlett's arm with her own, and slammed shriya right across her mouth again. Shriya's head spun as the corner of her mouth was cracked open by Scarlett's ring, a drop of blood slowly running down her chin. Shriya gasped more in shock than pain as Scarlett bitch-slapped her and she dropped back, with her hand over her bruised lips.
Fairly pleased with herself, Scarlett reached back and adjusted her ponytail. "C'mon, tough girl," she said to shriya, motioning with her hands, to have another go at her. "Slapping the shit out of you is fun, but this'll be even better."With the raw hatred for Scarlett coursing through her, shriya put up her fists as Scarlett's hands clenched into fists themselves, but once again Scarlett was too quick for shriya. The punch that shriya threw was deftly blocked, and Scarlett countered with a vicious uppercut that snapped shriya's head back sharply. Scarlett showed no mercy to her hated opponent and barraged shriya with another uppercut that banged across her mouth, and another wicked punch that pulped shriya's upper lip as it smashed against her teeth, shriya's lips puffing up. Wading into her with a scream, Scarlett Johansson landed a lip-splattering fist into shriya saran' mouth, Scarlett's ring smashing into her swollen lips, bringing a spray of blood and a scream of pure agony from shriya.
"OOOHHHH!!! shit!!!!" Shriya screamed as she fell back yet again, her hand shooting to her mouth and coming away with a copious amount of blood from her busted lip. "YOU FUCKING cxnt!!!" she howled in pain and frustration. Scarlett rubbed her right fist with her left hand, smiling as she purred, "I bet that felt good, didn't it, shriya?"
Scarlett grinned but then her face twisted in rage as she put everything into a savage uppercut into shriya's chin, bloodying shriya's face more as shriya' head snapped back again as Scarlett bore into her, smashing her face back and forth with her fists. Shriya's cheeks reddened under the assault and her nose began to drip blood as well as she moaned in pain. Scarlett sent another painful fist into her rival's face, but that was when shriya planted her feet and fought back with a big right that busted Scarlett straight across her jawbone, as hard as she possibly could. The wiry Scarlett fell to one side, her left arm coming up to protect her face from another fist.
"OOOHHHHHHHH GOD!!!!!" Scarlett moaned, both surprised and hurt at shriya's sudden offense as she stumbled back from the blow. "DAMN!!"
Shaken but still in the fight, Scarlett snapped off a fist that pounded into the left side of shriya's pretty face as blood and shriya hair flew to the right, but before she could resume beating shriya wholeheartedly, shriya fired a punch that impacted perfectly between Scarlett's nose and upper lip, staggering Scarlett. Shriya belted Scarlett's face from side to side with her fists, Scarlett's eyes showing the first signs of glassiness.
Shriya smashed a punch against Scarlett's mouth, shriya regretting not wearing another ring or two as this time it was Scarlett's lips that pulped under shriya's knuckles. Then shriya blasted her with an overhand right fist that connected with Scarlett's mouth, blowing apart Scarlett's swollen lips in a mist of blood.
"UHHHHHH----OHH shriya...YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!As Scarlett swayed, shriya went low, slinging a punch in just above Scarlett's pussy; her tight fist landing on the waistband of Scarlett's black panties hard enough to drop Scarlett to one knee with the pain. Shriya is now the one smiling as she saw the damage she'd done. The sweating shriya's bloody face is aglow seeing Scarlett on her knee before her."Who's the 'tough girl' now, Scarlett?" Shriya snickered as Scarlett panted with the breath knocked out of her. Placing her right hand flat on the floor, Scarlett starts to push herself up as shriya circles, still taunting. "Let's see, bitch. You're supposed to be smart, but you're down there bleeding while I'm up here talking. Hmmm..."
As Scarlett pushed herself up, shriya stopped her cold, grabbing Scarlett by her very useful ponytail, using the woman's hair as a handle. Shriya cocked back her right fist and as she pulled Scarlett's head up, and launched a terribly damaging downward punch that crashed into Scarlett's beautiful face, rocking Scarlett, rattling her teeth, and dropping her hard onto both knees this time. Scarlett's hands grabbed either side of her aching head as her ears rang in pain.
"I actually like you better on your knees, cxnt,"shriya hissed; her hand still wrapped in Scarlett's hair. "And by the way, bitch, I read books ALL the time...especially fiction."
Shriya's punch had broken the skin on Scarlett's cheek with her last punch, but Scarlett's face was flushing an angry red as shriya wrenched Scarlett Johansson's head back viciously, only to see the flashing motion of scarlett's fist as it swept up and into shriya's wide-open, tender pussy with all the strength she had in her lithe body. Scarlett's fist crushed against shriya's sex, her knuckles burying themselves within shriya's vagina, Scarlett's ring smashing against shriya saran's clitoris, followed by a deep, deep moan of pain from shriya saran.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......GOD.....ALLISON.....FUCK...FUCK YOU...YOU BITCH..." The color drained from shriya's face as a tidal surge of nausea-inducing pain coursed through her body.With her pretty features tightened into a snarl, Scarlett Johansson grabbed shriya's right leg to hold the bitch in place, and punched up again into shriya' groin, scoring another perfect slam into the damp shriya cxnt. Shuddering in agony, shriya released Scarlett's hair and tried to stumble away, moaning painfully, both hands clutching her wounded pussy, but Scarlett Johansson's grip on her leg prevented any such respite.
Scarlett's third punch penetrated shriya's vagina, Scarlett's fist coming away with a smear of blood on her knuckles, and blood began to drip from shriya saran' cxnt. Shriya settled for dropping to one knee next to Scarlett, but Scarlett was more than ready for her. As soon as shriya had descended to her lever, Scarlett pushed her to the floor on her back. Then Scarlett clamped her hands like twin vices tight around shriya's marshmallow-soft globes; savagely screwing her nails deep into the soft mounds.
Shriya's eyes bulged in utter pain and she loosed a scream as Scarlett began violently yanking her boobs away from her body and slamming them back into her chest. Twisting hard counter-clockwise Scarlett had shriya thrashing and withering in ultimate breast pain, as Scarlett Johansson's body weight kept shriya saran locked to the floor as now Scarlett's knuckles were furiously kneading shriya's naked mammaries like warm dough. Scarlett was gasping and sweating hard, but she knew if she kept punishing shriya's tender tits, shriya would pass out and then Scarlett could destroy her.OH GOD Scarlett Johansson!!! FUCK!! FUCK! YOU GODDAM WHORE!!!"
The structure inside of shriya's breasts was changing under Scarlett's assault, and both women knew it. Worse, Scarlett Johansson nails were slicing into shriya saran breasts, staining the slopes of her tits red with blood. Shriya was trying to pull Scarlett's hands off by tugging Scarlett's wrists, then tried digging her own nails into Scarlett's forearms. But the only respite for the pain-soaked shriya saran came when Scarlett released her tits only to sink both hands roughly into shriya's tousled hair."Get up bitch!" Scarlett grumbled as she dragging shriya to her feet and slammed shriya hard into the wall her back impacting the wall. Scarlett smiled as she pulled back her right fist, measuring her first punch, then sent a right cross sizzling into shriya's mouth.SMACK! The punch cracked like a gunshot as shriya screamed in sheer agony. Scarlett's decision to wear a large ring had been a good one, and the stone ripped into shriya's face as Scarlett backfisted her across the face. Shriya got hit in the mouth with a punch that completely broke open her lower lip, spilling blood over her chin, her lip feeling like it was on fire. By the third punch, now shriya could feel loose teeth. Each blow resonated sickeningly through the room as shriya's head was smashed from side to side as she tasted the coppery tang of blood from her burst lips. Scarlett finally smashed an uppercut into shriya's jaw, and shriya's head was blasted up and back, and it stayed tilted back. Shriya's head was exploding, and blood flowed freely from her mouth. Shriya saran slumped to the floor on her knees and moaned out painfully, her face saturated with blood. By the time she was done, Scarlett Johansson had literally beaten shriya saran to a bloody pulp.
"GOD I LIKE PUNCHING YOU shriya!!!" Scarlett yelled. "How about your tits? Am I ignoring them?"
Scarlett wrapped her lithe arms around shriya's tight body, twisting it around so shriya was facing away from her, and clapped her hands on shriya's tits from behind. Her right hand closed immediately around shriya's right breast, which was mottled with bruises and becoming crusted with blood, but her left slid down shriya's until her palm rested flat on shriya's lower stomach. Putting her mouth next to shriya's ear, Scarlett whispered:
"I'm going to rip your tits off first, then I'm going to beat your stomach sooo hard.. Scarlett gave shriya saran's belly a squeeze "...that you'll shit out your uterus. In ten more minutes, you won't be a woman anymore. Hope you didn't think I was fucking around when I said I'd spay you today. Shriya's head hung down as Scarlett spoke, her eyes closed and her brain dimly comprehending the fact that Scarlett was going to destroy her womanhood, which was something much, much worse than killing her. But now both of Scarlett's hands were again on shriya's tits, locking the mounds in her claws before closing her hands into fists and crunching shriya's breasts inside them. Scarlett's pink nails ignited searing pain in shriya's tits, and brought shriya back to the horrible reality that Scarlett was going to make good on her threat to tear her prized breasts from her body. Scarlett's fingers gripped her nipples and began to twist and yank. Shriya moaned in blinding pain as her tits were clawed and torn by Scarlett's sharp fingernails, her sensitive breasts about to give way at any moment under Scarlett's assault.
Shriya screamed for mercy! Scarlett's right hand pinched shriya's left nipple between her thumb and her forefinger, twisting it viciously. Shriya howled in pain as Scarlett's left thumbnail pushed her nipple deep into the areola, her nail threatening to slice the hard, pink knob in half. For her part, Scarlett ground her teeth together with the effort, her own breasts sliding against shriya's slick back as shriya arched her body attempting to escape. Scarlett thought about ripping shriya's tits off. She didn't think she'd have sufficient torque to actually pull them off her chest, but if her grip was good enough she might be able to rip shriya's nipples out by their roots, and the thought of removing shriya's nipples brought a smile to Scarlett Johansson's bloody face.
Scarlett piled on even more pressure to shriya's reddened tits, her full, shapely orbs providing a great handhold for Scarlett, who kept on wringing them mercilessly, until she and shriya both felt shriya' left nipple begin to weep blood. Just at that moment, when victory was literally within Scarlett's grasp, shriya threw her head in agony just as Scarlett was shifting her position. Shriya's head caught Scarlett flush in the face, hard, cracking Scarlett's nose and bringing instant tears to Scarlett's eyes.
Scarlett stubbornly held on, but shriya tossed her head back again, harder this time, and shriya's hard skull had smashing Scarlett in the mouth. Scarlett's hands slipped off shriya saran's tits as she pitched backwards with a thud onto her back, spitting out a broken tooth. For shriya the relief was instant and wonderful, and it lasted until she realized that Scarlett had indeed managed to break her left nipple open completely.
Shriya growled like an animal and launched herself onto Scarlett's body, knocking Scarlett backward to the floor. Fueled with hatred and now a desire for revenge, shriya swung her right arm back and delivers an enormous uppercut right to Scarlett's groin, hitting her anus more than her intended target of her cxnt, but sending shooting pains up through the body of the surprised Scarlett Johansson.
In seconds, shriya had turned the tables on Scarlett who was getting blasted by punches from shriya she thought she had all but defeated. Now shriya was banging a series of brutally hard punches, burying her fists into Scarlett's midsection, but then walked her punches straight up into Scarlett's face. Shriya's punch smashed into Scarlett's head, rocking it back and forth on the floor, as her fist cracked into it. Two shiners began to appear around Scarlett's eyes, darkening with black blood immediately. Scarlett's left eyebrow split first, followed by her right, as shriya hammered her without mercy. Shriya grabbed Scarlett by the back of her neck, driving her fist across Scarlett's mouth, and Scarlett spit out teeth and blood.
But shriya saw Scarlett's nearly unblemished breasts; round, full and firm on her chest, and the mere sight of the untouched, perfect, globes drove her into a frenzy.CHU THAT BITCH??" Shriya screamed. "I'M GONNA USE YOUR TITS FOR TARGET PRACTICE, HON!!"
Shriya's fist fired into Scarlett's right breast, driving it accurately right through the tender milk organ and painfully impacted Scarlett's ribs underneath. Scarlett's breast exploded in sharp, intense pain as shriya set out to destroy her rival's chest completely. Shriya wound up and delivered vicious blows that speared deeply into Scarlett's tits. Shriya slugged her hard, her fists sweeping across Scarlett's firm breasts, and it wasn't long before her mounds were reduced to swollen and bruised orbs that were getting dangerously close to exploding.
Scarlett's breasts went from looking just as bad to suddenly worse than shriya's! Shriya smiled as she slammed uppercut after uppercut into Scarlett's breasts, smashing them upward; working the fleshy undersides of her opponent's tits, and pulverizing the muscles supporting Scarlett's breasts as well. shriya scraped the flesh on Scarlett's boobs painfully, drawing blood. Scarlett's milk glands were soon swollen and mottled with purple splotches, which spread as the hematomas blossomed beneath her pale, creamy, skin.
Shriya turned Scarlett's boobs into doughy masses that rolled in pain over her chest. Shriya held nothing back, and put everything she had in to her punches. When the enraged shriya finally stopped for breath, she surveyed Scarlett's body as Scarlett was racked with sobs. Scarlett's hands gently cupped her crippled tits, once firm, ripe, and succulent, but were now red bags of purple pain. Although consumed by pain, Scarlett felt rage slightly edging it out as shriya taunted her.
"Might want to get a doctor to look at YOUR baby-feeders, Scarlett," shriya sneered. Scarlett was a mass of pain as shriya lowered herself onto Scarlett, wrapping her soaking wet body around Scarlett's; the women lying together, almost sexually.
Shriya whispered into Scarlett's ear, "You said you were going to fuck me tonight bitch, but it looks like I just won. But I'm not gonna fuck you; make sure YOU NEVER FUCK ANYBODY AGAIN." Locking Scarlett Johansson's body down with her own, shriya drove her right hand up into Scarlett's cxnt, plunging four fingers deep in Scarlett's vagina, making Scarlett cry out in desperate, unending, pain as she beat her fists on shriya's sweaty shoulders weakly. "Like that, Scarlett?" Shriya asked; twisting her hand in deeper until she could almost feel Scarlett's cervix in her grip. "You're lucky I can't work my thumb in there too, you bitch. I'll just have to do this instead."
And with that shriya ripped her nails into and then through Scarlett's vaginal walls, bringing a scream from Scarlett's throat that hurt shriya' eardrums, even though the sound of Scarlett Johansson screaming like an animal was music to her ears. Shriya was ecstatic to see her opponent now suffering as blood began to run from the lovely Scarlett's crotch. Scarlett's love canal was being ravaged beyond any repair. The last time someone had been this deep inside her, Scarlett's body had exploded in unimaginable ecstasy when she climaxed. Now her sex was exploding in unimaginable pain as it was destroyed.
"I’m gonna split you in half, Scarlett, shriya saran threatened, reaming her pussy even harder with her hand.
Scarlett just screamed even louder, but somewhere in the back of her pain-addled mind was the impulse to fight back no matter how indescribable the agony she was experiencing. With her last bit of resolve, Scarlett placed her hands flat on shriya saran's back, just under her shoulder blades. Hooking her fingers into claws, Scarlett tore her nails as deeply as she could across shriya' back, leaving angry red and purple welts in her wake, but not stopping shriya's destruction of her cxnt. But the second time, Scarlett's hard nails bit into shriya's body, she succeeded in lacerating the skin and ripping against the muscles, opening up shriya's upper back in eight bloody furrows that produced an immediate reaction from shriya.
Shriya screamed out in total pain, falling off of Scarlett's sweaty body, her hands scrabbling awkwardly to her upper back in the vain hope that merely touching her shredded flesh could somehow stop the pain. Wanting to capitalize immediately, Scarlett, despite having just been cxnted by shriya, got to her knees and lashed out at shriya, slapping her palms together on either side of shriya's head, punching shriya saran's ears. Scarlett's left hand was slightly wide of the mark, only hitting the top of shriya's ear, but her right was right on target, landing flush on shriya's left ear, and ruptured shriya saran's eardrum.
Rolling the moaning shriya off of her, Scarlett pulled herself dizzily to all fours, then her knees. Shriya's eyes were glassy now, and her ears painfully ringing in her brain. Operating on nothing more that instinct, Scarlett hit shriya in the middle of her face as shriya writhed on the floor, and although it was nowhere close to Scarlett's earlier punches, Scarlett Johansson's ring smashed shriya's cute nose - which broke with a soft POP!
Red blood gushed from both shriya saran's pulped nostrils and flowed back across her face to stain her hair. Shriya's hands left her ears and clutched her smashed nose, blood welling up between her fingers as she looked at Scarlett in disbelief. Without any strategy, shriya buried two massive fists into shriya saran's stomach, churning her guts, then leveled shriya's gorgeous tits, splattering shriya's milkers flat, Scarlett's ring left both breasts turning solid purple with blood and bruises. Scarlett just wanted to put shriya away for good, no matter what. But they both knew what the winner would do to the loser!
Shriya's pain-fogged brain barely responded when she felt Scarlett hoisting her up to her knees. Blood still pulsed out of shriya's ruined nose as she felt Scarlett's hands come to rest again on her tits. Scarlett gasped in shock though as she felt the lovely shriya's hands glue themselves to her own mauled and lacerated breasts as well. Both tightened their grips on breasts that simply were about to split apart, and dug nails back into torn nipples, into wounds which immediately re-opened. Scarlett sunk her hands in at the base of the shriya's boobs and tried to rip shriya's lactose glands out.
Shriya moaned, "My tits...My tits...No...Let go...Let go..." as blood and lymph leaked from both red breasts. Still, shriya viciously milked Scarlett's tits, popping a gland deep in the tender female tissue and turning Scarlett's right breast into a trembling purple, blood-filled bag of flesh.
Their heads were resting on each other's shoulders, and mere inches apart, and in total pain, both women cursed and threatened the other in husky whispers, breathing hard…"Fuck you, Scarlett...Gonna rip your tits off and fuck you up good, bitch..."No...no...no...fuck YOU, shriya saran...I can feel your...tits breaking down... in my hands...I'll milk them...til they explode...""I'm g-g-gonna hurt you so...bad, Scarlett...so bad...knock your fuckin' head off... crack your cxnt...""I own you shriya...I'll break your dirty tits off, you bitch...then go after your womb....""Uhhh-uhh... Scarlett...I'll take you down and rip your sex off first, bitch..."
Someone's breasts were going to explode or get ripped off before the day was out, and each was determined it was going to be the other. Scarlett and shriya, their hands locked on each other's breasts, failed to notice that their breasts had ceased to be sweaty and slippery, but now, in addition to being dry and darkly crimson-colored, were becoming hard to the touch. Both pairs had absorbed so much abuse in the past hour of fighting that something had to give, or burst. Too many tubules and milk sacs deep in the globes had ripped or exploded, and the muscles that connected the breasts to their chest walls were about to tear apart in both shriya and Scarlett. It was just a question of time, and whose breasts were a little tougher. As shriya and Scarlett wrenched the other's tits, positioning and re-positioning their hands and fingers, tightening their grips for another painful jerk, they screamed in pain.
Suddenly, Scarlett's screams grew much louder than shriya's - both of Scarlett's cherry nipples had burst at the same instant, slicking shriya saran fingers with blood and lymph. Scarlett's head fell backward as she cried out in despair,OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Her precious breasts emptied themselves as they gave way under shriya's assault. Scarlett's hands were still firm on shriya's pair, but with her demolished nipples and destroyed mammary tissue, it was nothing matching the now-ferocious grip that shriya had on her assets.
"I've got you, bitch!!!" Shriya grinned diabolically as she rammed her hands back into Scarlett's crippled tits, pinching Scarlett's crushed nipples between her index and middle fingers and scissoring savagely. Shriya was rewarded with two hot streams of pink lymph which shot out and splattered over her own abused breasts. Another scream was ripped from Scarlett Johansson as shriya, with all her might, heaved her breasts upwards, hard enough that the crease at the bottom of Scarlett's breasts where they joined her chest, split painfully. Then, with equal force, shriya pulled Scarlett’s battered breasts down until the ligaments of Scarlett's chest tore apart, separating Scarlett's breasts from her chest wall!
"OHHH GOD KAREENA!!! MY BREASTS!!! MY BREASTS!!!"
Shriya pushed her away and Scarlett swayed on her knees for a moment, screaming in ultimate pain. Shriya had wrecked her rack, ruptured her nipples, and pulled her breasts down to her hips. Then Scarlett crashed lifeless to the floor, her breath as ragged as her tits, still sobbing as she realized that shriya had (figuratively) ripped her breasts from her chest.
"I TOLD you I'd rip them off, bitch," shriya said, kneeling over Scarlett's body. Shriya had done it. But she hadn't forgotten what Scarlett had threatened to do to her. Shriya knew if she’d been the one on the floor, crying over her destroyed tits, Scarlett wouldn't hesitate to spay her just like she'd threatened. "I want you to know something, bitch," shriya said, with a snarl. "I didn't forget what you said about beating my womb out. I told you MY baby-maker would be fine. A year from now I'll be in the delivery room. But if you ever want more kid, you'll have to adopt one." The look on shriya saran' face left no doubt what she was planning to do next.
Shriya...please...p-p-please don't. You fucked up my tits...you beat me...pleese...don't...don't do it...I'm begging..." Scarlett whimpered, her hands moving from her destroyed breasts to protect her stomach and groin.
"Uh-uh bitch. If I were you, Scarlett, I'd spend your money and try to get your tits fixed, 'cause you won't need it to decorate the nursery. Get ready for THIS, bitch."
Pushing apart Scarlett's legs, shriya savored the moment as she balled up her ringed fist, and then drove hard jackhammering punches to Scarlett's pussy, as Scarlett's body spasmed hard as her face contorted in absolute agony. Tears of pain coursed down her cheeks, carrying away what was left of her smeared makeup as shriya laid waste to her fragile cxnt. Her whole body jerked, as shriya powered home a punch straight up and into her sopping cxnt. Shriya kept firing devastating punches, making a mess of Scarlett'm's cxnt, as Scarlett hung in semi-consciousness. Shriya aimed carefully, smashing her fist against Scarlett's sex, rifling her fist straight into her pussy, again and again.NOOOOO...PLEASE...STOP...PLEASE!!!" Scarlett moaned.
"WON'T BE NEEDIN' YOUR HONEY-POT, BITCH!!!"shriya screamed thru her burst lips; each cxnt-splitting punch ripping delicate tissue and rupturing blood vessels as blood flooded Scarlett's crotch.
Scarlett was in a world of pain as she began to spit up blood, and shriya knelt for a moment, breathing hard. Shriya's head was reeling as she punched Scarlett's bloody pussy again, Scarlett's beaten body jumping off the floor as she let out a tortured moan. Shriya smashed her fist this time just above Scarlett's groin, smashing Scarlett's lower viscera, shriya fists painfully compressing Scarlett's ovaries, beating the sex out of them. Sweat poured off shriya's swaying breasts as she destroyed Scarlett Johansson's innards, trying to kill Scarlett's reproductive organs.
Shriya punched and chopped Scarlett's lower guts, smashing Scarlett's lower stomach, exactly where her uterus was. The agony in Scarlett's sex and her love canal was nothing compared to this, and clear golden urine sprayed from Scarlett's pussy as shriya saran clubbed her powerfully. Hyperventilating, Scarlett explosively evacuated the contents her stomach through her mouth, puking as shriya hit her with one massive punch after another. Bits of vomit dripped down her face as shriya screamed
"Take THIS you fucking whore!" she grunted as she unloaded three savage blows straight down into Scarlett's lower stomach, just above her sex; burying her fists in the yielding flesh with her full weight behind them. Scarlett moaned in agony, a deep-belly grunt when fist carved into her womb which exploded at shriya's third punch.
“I destroyed you!!!" Shriya yelled triumphantly into Scarlett's face, knowing Scarlett was busted up inside. "We could pump a gallon of cum into you and you STILL couldn't get pregnant, you bitch!"
Scarlett passed out in pain and defeat; her body shattered; her womanhood destroyed. Shriya saran tried to get up, but she was too exhausted to rise and sat back down on her ass; resting until she'd gathered the strength to struggle to her knees next to Scarlett Johansson.
10 minutes later shriya got up and grabbed Scarlett Johansson body and throw her out of her room, shriya saran came in front of the mirror and said I am the better women I win.
Shriya saran win
Like Reply