Poll: Buratal and bloody
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sonarika bhadoria
63.64%
7 63.64%
sara ali khan
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

sonarika bhadoria vs sara ali khan brulal catfight story
sonarika bhadoria vs sara ali khan 
Two hot women will destroy each other in a brulal catfight 
sonarika bhadoria a hot ***** women  sara ali khan a hot ***** women
Comment tell me plots that you want the story to start
Story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-35.jpg]
[Image: images-42.jpg]
[Image: images-39.jpg]
[Image: images-29.jpg]
[Image: images-40.jpg]
for every math symbol
Like Reply
[Image: images-27.jpg]
[Image: images-41.jpg]
[Image: images-22.jpg]
[Image: images-33.jpg]
[Image: images-30.jpg]
[Image: images-38.jpg]
Like Reply
Two women will destroy each other boobs
Please comment tell me plot that you want the story to start
Please vote

[Image: images-25.jpg]
[Image: images-24.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-2896f6c7917e89e8de38d2aad2ac69fc-...a-1280.jpg]
[Image: images-19.jpg]
[Image: images-45.jpg]
[Image: images-23.jpg]
free image hosting
Like Reply
Comment please

[Image: images-46.jpg]
[Image: images-34.jpg]
[Image: images-28.jpg]
[Image: images-38.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-2896f6c7917e89e8de38d2aad2ac69fc-...a-1280.jpg]
[Image: images-37.jpg]
Like Reply
Story please
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 09:24 PM)liljohn Wrote: Story please

Soon I will post it
Like Reply
sonarika bhadoria vs sara ali khan

One morning sara Ali khan wake up and take off her clothes and when to the shower, after 10 minutes sara Ali khan coming out of the shower nude dipping in water, sara Ali khan came in front of the mirror and looking at her hot muscular body sara Ali grabbed her boobs and said my boobs are the best in the world no other woman can match them, then same time later sara went to the gym to exercise. Sara Ali khan came to the gym she entered the gym and start to exercising in 20 minutes she became for sweat her boobs we're covered in sweat then suddenly sara look around and see their is a hot women exercising she looking at her hot big boobs which was big as here's, sara Ali khan came close to the woman and said hi I am sara Ali khan what is your name, the woman look at sara and said my name is sonarika bhadoria, sonarika looking at sara and said you were looking very hot, sara looking at sonarika and said I know I'm hot but you are also hot, both sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria looking at each others big boobs, sara came close to sonarika and pushed her boobs and said you know what my boobs are strong sonarika also pushed her boobs against sara Ali and said my boobs are stronger than yours, both woman we're looking at each other with jealousy and hate for each other's boobs, sara Ali khan said why don't we find someone who can decide who has big boobs, sonarika said you're right let's fine same one, then both woman look around and see one muscular hot man shirtless exercising, both sonarika bhadoria and sara Ali khan approached the man, both woman came close to him and said we recognized you are you karan wahi, karan look at both Hot woman with big boobs and said I know both of you are and what are you doing here, both woman grab karan and took him to the bathroom, karan ask them why did you bring me here, both sonarika and sara Ali said we brought you hear so you can decide who has better boobs, karan said all rights take off your shirt let me see your boobs, both woman take off their shirts and bras and throw them into the ground their boobs Ware front of karan wahi, karan was shocked to see the size of their boobs, karan came close both sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria and grabbed there boobs and squeeze it for 10 minute, then karan grabbed sara Ali boobs and sucking it for 10 minutes, after the sucking karan grabbed sonarika boobs and lick it for 10 minutes, then karan said I cannot decide both of you should fight each other for 30 minutes to decide which one of you have the better body, sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria said alright we will fight each other each, Karan said why don't you fight next day night when the gym will be empty, both women said all right we will fight next day night, then both women grabbed there shirts put it back on and left the gym, next day both woman came to the gym, after coming to the gym both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali khan saw Karan wahi standing there, both women look at each other and said Karan wahi you the referee of this fight, Karan asked are you both ready for the fight, both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali khan look at Karan and said yes we are ready.

Both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali stripped off her top to showcase a pair of breasts as full and round as her own, topped off by long pink nipples, both sonarika and Sara boobs jutting out heavy and proud.Karan wahi said stepped onto the small fifteen by fifteen mat he lain out. "No hands, only breast on breast. Hand activity is limited only to bearhugging, no grips from slams. Stepping out of the square is a point against you unless you both step out in which case it's just a restart. Thirty minutes or until one submits...any questions?""None sonarika was just in her panties. Both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali moved onto the mat to stand opposite the other both eyes inclining slightly up.

Karan wahi announced "Thirty seconds to feel each other out," Sara Ali immediately brushed her boobs lightly across sonarika bhadoria's causing sonarika to gasp at the touch even as she gently swayed her own at the other, her nipples delicately scraping across the milky flesh."Mmm...nice and firm," Sara Ali whispered as she circled sonarika's areola with her pink nipples, brushing sonarika bhadoria's own thick spikes lightly, teasingly. Sara smiled at sonarika bhadoria's gasp from the sensation. I'm going to destroy you?" Go ahead try bitch," Sonarika grunted in response as her breathing quickened. She badly wanted to start swinging, but instead she stared down in concentration at their swaying breasts, raking her nips across Sara's as they crossed."Oh, that felt nice," Sara Ali sighed as they continued their comparison. Both could feel the firmness in the other's boobs as they kept on rolling them against one another. No sign of any weakness in either the breasts or their owners. Both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali gave a few tentative shoves but felt no give. "You learn quick. I like that."

"Time," Karan called. Sara swiftly retreated, their breasts flowing back into their original shapes. Sonarika felt the heat in her body from the comparison and she gritted her teeth at the feeling as she also stepped back. "Ready to begin?"In response, Sara Ali raised her arms over her head, shaking her tits. Sonarika's eyes narrowed at the challenge, but this was what she'd come her for. Stepping forward she lined up her breasts with those of her opponents, drawing a gasp from Sara Ali as nipples dug into areolas, before wrapping her arms around the upper body. Sara Ali took a moment, head back as she licked her lips, before throwing her own arms around sonarika bhadoria, who abruptly came to a realization. This girl was into this. Karan said begin.

Both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali tightened their arms, the titflesh swelling and spreading between their arms. Even as Sonarika felt the flesh against her inner arms sonarika thrust her boobs against Sara Ali's causing them to squash together even more while Sara Ali rolled their breasts together probing for any softness. Finding none she began thrusting back at Sonarika, both wincing at the increased pressure.karan stood back as both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali pushed against the other. The only sounds in the room was the breathing of both sonarika bhadoria and Sara Ali and and the occasional grunt. Karan wahi look at this fight he was enjoying as the timer ticked past four minutes Sara Ali made her move.
Sonarika's eyes widened and her body stiffened, as a shocked, "OH," past her lips. Her eyes shining, Sara Ali gave a contented sigh as Sara Ali forced Sonarika back first one...then a second step as sonarika bhadoria seemed to be almost in a trance."Feel good don't they, those are what nipples feel like," the green eyed woman whispered huskily at sonarika's dazed face. She ground her boobs into the other woman in motions that more involved her shoulders than her actual breasts then sighed again. "Oh, that one felt nice. I think I almost bent them that time."Sonarika seemed to catch herself as sonarika halted Sara Ali khan's advice and started shifting her shoulders in a rough mimicry of Sara Ali. 'No, no, no. Like this," Sara murmured pulling Sonarika in tighter, shifting her shoulders in the opposite direction. The other woman almost seem to lose her footing at the motion, her body tensing. "Feels amazing doesn't it.
Sonarika bhadoria face changed from her dazed expression to one of revulsion and then anger . She took several sharp deep breathes and started pumping her boobs at sonarika in short, swift, thrusts that surprised the other women and seemed to disrupt her rhythm."Ow..." Sara grunted at the hits even as Sonarika bhadoria tightened her arms crushing their bodies and breasts together even tighter. Sara Ali's face briefly took on a look of annoyance, then her expression turned crafty as she tightened her own grip. "A fighter, eh. Good. Wouldn't be much fun the other way."Sonarika kept her expression neutral. Her nipples still...hurt...and THAT was the word she was going to use for it. Sara Ali's long pink spikes still had her legs weak as they'd stabbed at her own, but now with her own nipples pushing back Sonarika could focus on crushing Sara Ali khan bitch. Unless she has some other tricks, her mind warned her. Mostly their nipples simply bounced off the other before pricking at the areola in a manner that made women panting harder and faster.

Sara Ali shoved strongly against sonarika bhadoria pulling in close to take advantage of her slight height advantage. Sonarika began punch her tits in retaliation forcing Sara Ali khan down to her level, who responded by grinding their boobs together. Both Sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria were developing a light sheen of sweat from the effort which caused their boobs to slip and slide as they pressed them together. Sonarika bhadoria was getting frustrated at the grinding and stabbing pain and pleasure of Sara Ali's prominent nipples. And while Sonarika knew her own spikes had to be playing havoc with Sara Ali's own swollen boobs she didn't seem to be making any progress. And she couldn't just push her away either. Instead Sonarika leaned in closer, trying to force Sara Ali onto the back foot. Sara Ali responded by bracing herself and shoving back as they butted foreheads, grimacing as their titflesh started spreading upwards as they went low.

Their faces were scant inches apart as they gasped in effort before Sara Ali brushed her lips across sonarika bhadoria's. "You taste good," she whispered, licking her lips then gritted her teeth straining as she redoubled her efforts against the hot women exec. Sonarika could feel legs trembling at the stimulation from the feeling of the other's lips. Needing to act in a manner that Sara Ali titfighter would not expect she threw her body forward, fully off her feet at her opponent.It was a desperate move and seemed destined to fail as Sara Ali took two steps back before catching her balance and hefting sonarika bhadoria above her. But deep within the dense flesh of their boobs their nipples continued their private, unseen duel.Jousting, stabbing and poking neither pair had left the arena of the brown and pink areolas as their owners had bucked and thrust and squeezed their bodies together. But the sudden shift in movement as one women was suddenly above the other caused the tips of the left orbs to shift and sonarika's began jabbing at Sara Ali from below in painful pleasure.

"Ahh...AH!!" Sara Ali gasped loudly in shock, her legs giving way as she sank to her knees dragging Sonarika bhadoria down with her. Sonarika bhadoria wasn't entirely sure what had happened but her opponent had tightened her grip immensely as she ground their boobs together almost frantically. She flexed her arms to get some kind of space so she could bash her own boobs back at the wild Sara Ali. Sara Ali shifted her boobs. It had felt incredible but the nipple fight was a draw as far as she was concerned and as stimulating as it would have been to continue it business came before pleasure. She loosened her grip slightly surprising Sonarika bhadoria who hits weren't amounting to much before rearing back and delivering the hardest shot she had for the match. Sonarika smiled at Sara Ali's yell of pain then winced as she hit back with collision of all four breasts that had her pair bounce up against her chest.
Sonarika's eyes narrowed as she slammed her boobs at Sara Ali as their arms shifted to around their necks. Sara Ali's boobs were smaller than sonarika's but they wouldn't lose in thickness or firmness. She felt the power behind each swing of her teats even as she beat back her own in retaliation. Unlike before there was no pleasure mixed in, now it just discomfort, quickly heading towards pain. Karan sat up. It had only taken thirteen minutes but it looked like Sara Ali was through playing. Sara Ali khan slammed her boobs at Sonarika bhadoria who responded eagerly as their orbs crushed together at the apex of their swing squashing together, quivering, before falling back onto their chests. Both Sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria hurled their heavy breasts in savage repetition that quickly them both grunting fiercely with each clapping blow.

Sara Ali clenched her teeth as Sara Ali heaved her tits into Sonarika bhadoria. Karan look at the fight and he could hear her grunting in pain each time they smacked their boobs together he enjoy this. Sonarika could hear Sara Ali whining with each hit of breast on breast. It was getting painful, but still manageable. More annoying was the sweat dripping down her face and into her eyes when her only focus needed to be to hit harder and hit faster. Blinking she hissed at the stinging pain of their still distended nipples digging deep with each lunge as if the spikes were continuing their own personal competition to see which could penetrate flesh first.

Squealing at the rhythmic pain both Sara Ali khan and sonarika bhadoria kept hammering their tits into one another just past the twenty minute mark before Sonarika bhadoria, at least karan thought it was Sonarika, delivered a crushing blow that made her jump even as Sara Ali stiffened and fell back. Sara Ali screamed as she managed to avoid falling onto her back, arms supporting her even as Sonarika bhadoria sat back on legs with a pained shout. Both women massaged their swollen boobs, staring intently at the other, Viola clearly forgotten. Sara Ali's eyes narrowed as she sat up, and locked her hands behind her back. Sonarika's face betrayed her confusion at the move as Sonarika reached for Sara Ali, only to wail in a surprised pain as Sara Ali khan's left breast crashed into her own. Rotating her body Sara Ali khan delivered a second blow with her right before Sonarika shook her with a retaliatory strike right boob on right that had both globes swell and spread, flattening impressively at the points. Hands now on her hips Sonarika slammed back even as Sara Ali hurled her boobs at her in spiteful comparison.

One minute they swung from their hips bashing their tits back forth against one another faces screwed against the pain as breathe hissed out from behind clenched teeth. They kept their eyes locked on the others face, better able to gauge how they were hurting the other from the facial twitches as their boobs smacked against one another.Another minute they'd focus their attention on one breast, flinging them as hard they could at other yelling at the sore orbs collapsing into one another with each violent impact before being flung again by the determined women, neither flinching away from the pain. Finally Sara Ali khan cried out loudly at the pain falling back in shock as Sonarika bhadoria sneered and karan stared in surprise. as Sara Ali khan got back to her knees and delivered a ferocious uppercut to Sonarika bhadoria's boobs causing Sonarika bhadoria's face to go white with pain as the sneer slipped. Sara Ali khan grunted loudly at the blow as well, but set herself up and delivered another stunning shot that caused sonarika to shuffle back in retreat. Sonarika bhadoria said I'm through playing with you.""You bitch as well, tramp, Sonarika face turning as red as her tits in embarrassment for retreating as well as anger. Sonarika threw her body forward again, smashing all four boobs together even as Sara Ali started swinging again. The resulting impact knocked both women back as they clutched at their aching mammaries.

Karan wahi began to get concerned as he saw the expressions on both women then looked at the timer. Twenty seven minutes gone, three left. Even as it ticked past twenty eight both women yelled, throwing themselves at one another. Jostling their breasts together their hands hit and slapped at one another. But before karan wahi could get involved arms went over shoulders as both women crushed their bodies together, grinding fiercely as they hissed at one another like a pair of cuahls.Had enough yet?" Sonarika taunted as she strained her arms to drag Sara Ali khan even closer as their boobs continued to balloon outwards."I'll crush you for that," Sara Ali spat, shoving her tits out powerfully, smiling as Sonarika bhadoria winced at the pressure.

"You'll need more than what I'm feeling to do that," Sonarika grunted out. "I'm the one flattening you.""One minute left," karan called as both Sara Ali khan and Sonarika bhadoria strained their arms, heads thrown back as they screamed their effort at the far ceiling. One voice slowly changed from pain, to fury, and Sara Ali shifted her body pulling a tired Sonarika to the ground in surprise."I said I would crush you," Sara Ali snarled as Sara ground down on Sonarika bhadoria, causing Sonarika to bellow in pain, before she tightened her own arms, pulling Sara Ali khan to her and flattening their boobs even further. Grunting in anguish at the pain Sara Ali could not stop Sonarika bhadoria from rolling her onto the mat."And I said I'm the one that's going to flatten you!" Sonarika bhadoria hissed back in a rage all her own as she crushed Sara Ali khan under her even as Sara Ali willingly squeezed back, not the least bit afraid of matching Sonarika from an inferior position, fully confident in her breasts crushing power. Both women Eyes locked their arms kept grinding their bodies tighter and tighter."Time!" Karan announced. Neither women moved. Arms still wrapped firmly around one another they only had eyes for the other. The only thing they wanted to hear were words of submission from the other. The only sound was a sudden gasp from Sonarika as her grip slipped from the sweat coating their bodies and Sara Ali swiftly replaced Sonarika on top before she could reapply her grip. Karan wahi grabbed at the bucket beside him. "I said time!"

Again he was ignored as both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria glared at the other, squeezing the other. As they crushed their bodies together Sara Ali's face gave brief, barely noticeable twinge of pain. But Sonarika noticed, and with a hoarse groan that came from the pit of her stomach Sara Ali felt herself rolled under her opponent. Panting she stared into sonarika bhadoria face above and bared her teeth in defiance.I SAID...TIME!!!" Karan screamed as he dumped a bucket of foul smelling water onto the embattled pair. It had the exact opposite effect as both gasped at the smell and feel, but not one to let an advantage slip by Sara Ali shoved upwards trying to topple Sonarika. Caught by surprise the smaller blonde couldn't avoid being rolled off the top, but she thrust back and avoided being drawn under. Humping and thrusting their breasts at one another both Sonarika and Sara Ali determined refused to relinquish their grips.
Karan screamed please stop."I'm not done with her yet!" Sara yelled.Fuck you, I'm flattening your tits," Sonarika shouted back."Time's up," karan repeated fearfully. "Release and roll apart!"Seeing neither women giving the slightest inclination of responding to her orders, even as their bodies started rocking as they both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria tried to take the top spot, karan marched onto the mat and take off his pant grabbed his cook and burst cum on both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria. Both women almost shocked immediately.

Then karan picked up her bucket and marched back to the showers. After filling it he grunted slightly under the weight in time to see Scarlet groaning as she rubbed at her body. Upending the water onto the two once again, sonarika bhadoria sputtered as Sonarika rolled away while Sara Ali gasped and coughed. Shoving hair out of their eyes and blinking both tensed as they caught sight of one another."Enough," karan set himself between the two hot women. "Gods what the hell's wrong with you two, this was supposed to be just sparring.""Get out of the way, karan," Sara Ali said as she got to her feet. "You asked me to help feel her out, and we're not done." Sara Ali this isn't the time. You know...""If you stop me now we'll settle this elsewhere," Sonarika bhadoria threatened. "I'm not stopping till she's flat and on her back!"My thoughts exactly," Sara Ali growled as she tried to get around karan.

Karan said "Dammit, fine.. he pointed back at the wet mats. "First one to knock the other onto the carpet, or flattens the other wins. Anymore funny stuff and I'll hand both of you your asses."Both women glared at one another before nodding. Neither bothered to wipe off the water and stepped carefully until they were certain they wouldn't slip."Ready to lose bitch?" Sara Ali taunted.Say that when you actually knock me down for once," Sonarika taunted back. Sara Ali snarled at the reminder and swung her boob at Sonarika who hurled her own in retaliation. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria yelped at the SMACK as the flesh connected and stumbled back. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria had expressions of shock before charging back in and swinging again. It was almost like the crack of leather as they shrieked at the pain, retreating once again.Cautious now they approached warily making tentative half thrusts at one another before swinging their boobs at one another. Despite the squeals of agony at each clapping blow and the suffering their faces showcased neither backed away this time. They beat their breasts together brutally and with clear intent as both stood flatfooted as sweat mingled with the water dripping from their bodies.

Sara Ali began shoving her shoulders forward with each swing to get more force behind it, and got Sonarika to back up three reluctant feet before the hurt, but angry, Sonarika bhadoria slugged back punch with her tits and shoving them deep into Sara Ali's. Sara Ali cried out at that and quickly gave up her advantage as Sonarika advanced determinedly. Sara Ali was nonetheless familiar with the technique and punch back with her boobs as their nipples once again came into play as they collided and scraped past the other before digging deep into areola and flesh. Both women hissed at the pleasurable sensation but neither allowed it to distract them. Remembering early in the fight, Sonarika went low and delivered a brutal boob uppercut to Sara Ali knocking the blonde back several steps as she struggled to keep her balance.

Her eyes glittering Sonarika stalked Sara Ali who became uncomfortably aware of how close she was to the edge of the mats. Hurling herself at sonarika, Sara Ali khan battered her back two stumbling steps before Sonarika bhadoria caught herself and swung back savagely, her face a mask of concentration as she slowly forced Sara Ali back step by angry step until her progress was abruptly halted at a corner of the mat. Karan watched this fight and enjoying as both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria pounded their breasts brutally against one another. Ten minutes on and she'd lost much of her anger. Being honest with herself she admit that she'd been expecting this outcome, which was why she'd had the water ready before it had even started. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria were hammering each other in the north western corner as Sonarika bhadoria fought to get Sara Ali out of the square even as Sara Ali struggled to say in. Then she winced at the sound of a loud ponderous blow that had Sara Ali stiffen...but made Sonarika sink to her knees with a loud wail of agony.

Sonarika felt sick. That blow felt like it had done actual physical damage to her left boob as she gingerly fondled at it. "Poor baby," Sonarika heard Sara Ali whisper contemptuously. "Better quit now before I really flatten it bitch."Taking a deep breathe Sonarika staggered to her feet. "Lockhart couldn't make me quit, what makes you think a soft titted cow like you could?" She hissed in response. Sara Ali's face turned almost purple as she threw herself at Sonarika bhadoria with a scream of rage. Sonarika bhadoria yelled back as she met her swung back with equal fury. The two began an almost perverse dance on the mat as they battered and splattered their boobs against the other wielding them almost like clubs.

Circling the mat both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria took turns slamming the other backward before the aggressor tired and the other angry women forced her into retreat. They swung their meaty globes so hard at the other that it was only violent painful collision of flesh on flesh that stopped either women from spinning around completely or falling on their face. Sara Ali beat Sonarika bhadoria back near to where karan stood before Sonarika bhadoria halted Sara Ali and they slammed their boobs together in a wild melee that them both squealing in pain and anger. And some fear mixed in as well. Sara Ali couldn't remember the last time she felt this furious. Cow...she'd called a SOFT titted COW! She swung her breasts downward, using her height advantage, staggering Sonarika bhadoria who backed off. Trying to take advantage of her lack of balance she instead ran into another uppercut which made her scream at herself as she now flailed her arms to regain her balance. Seeing Sonarika charging Sara Ali set herself and slung her left boob even as Sonarika bhadoria swung her own. Both heavy mounds collided loudly and flattened appreciably as both women shrieked and Sara Ali collapsed onto her hands.

Sonarika bent over clutching at her chest even as Sara Ali groaned on her hands and knees. She smiled painfully at the wet trembling back of her opponent. "Better quit now," Sonarika mockingly said to Sara Ali. Who stiffened and stared up at Sonarika through the wet hair covering her face, a low growl building in the back of her throat, before lunging from her knees and tackling her tormentor. Sonarika screamed in surprise as she was dragged to the ground but then came back fighting. Karan watched and enjoying this figh as Sara Ali's tackle had dropped both women close to the mat's edge. Sara Ali could've won then and there but her mind wasn't on a ring out. She'd threatened to crush Sonarika and it was obvious that was what she intended. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria Arms wrapped snugly around the other crushed each other mercilessly. From her position karan wahi could see the distortion in the two pair of tits and how thickly they spread as they were pressed together.

Moaning hoarsely both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria began again rolling slowly, this time not from trying to replace the other on top but just from the sheer effort they were putting into crushing the other neither had energy to spare to try and stay on top. Karan watched with concern as they approached the edge of the mat. If they rolled off he have to stop them and if the last time was any indication neither would be willing to accept a draw. Getting up again she extended a foot and halted their roll inches from falling onto the carpet. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria stared up at her coldly, but tiredly. "Remember what I said about going off the mat?" Karan reminded them. Both pair of eyes blinked confusedly then turned to stare at their opposite. Both women heads nodded and slowly, warily, they released their grips and rolled apart. Both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria were gasping heavily and there wasn't a single dry spot on their bodies. Karan stepped back as they got back to their knees and crawled towards one another.

Sara Ali sat up and spread her arms as her heavy breathing making her breasts jiggle. "C'mon cunt, me and you. Woman to woman."Sonarika's eyes narrowed, her own breasts rippling with her exhausted breathing as she wiped her hands on the moderately drier surface of the mats. Bashing her tits roughly at the other women to ensure no tricks she wrapped her arms around the other's lower body. Sara Ali grunted at the contact before wrapping her own arms over Sonarika's, butting her head down at the other till they were eye to eye, nose to nose.Slowly their arms tightened squeezing inwards with the effort as their swollen boobs spread outward. With her arms on the inside Sonarika could feel both sets pressing up against her grip as they crushed each other tighter and tighter together. Sonarika bhadoria groaned and Sara Ali khan whimpered as their glands were forced back into their chests, making even breathing difficult. But still neither would release the other as their breast flesh continued to bulge out against their arms.Sitting at the edge of the mats karan shook her head in reluctant admiration. Though their cries of effort and pain were no longer as shrill there was no denying the determination of both Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria. She'd expected one or the other to be knocked off of the mat at some point, Sonarika more than likely, but the strong women was displaying the same gutsiness and refusal to quit. Karan watched think he hadn't expected Sara Ali to respond so violently though.

Sara Ali and Sonarika bhadoria hate each other body both women desperate cries in pain. Sonarika seemed to bring out, in equal measure, the best and worst in Sara Ali. Karan watched this figh and wondered, what was in store for him if he stuck around for much longer?

Sara Ali clenched her teeth as she blinked sweat and tears from her eyes, glaring into the tired and sweat stained face from behind her own drenched Sonarika locks. Sara Ali could feel Sonarika's boobs quivering, softening, under the assault of her own pair. She smiled painfully at the thought, pushing her head forward as she stared deep into Sonarika bhadoria. "Crush you...gonna finish you...now," she whispered before pushing forward while squeezing sonrika bhadoria to her.

"No...no," sonarika bhadoria moaned at the sudden pressure. Sara ali was driving her boobs at her with a sudden energy that Sonarika found difficult to push back against. Angling her own body forward Sara ali thrust back as both Sonarika and Sara got one foot under them. Panting heavily they rested their faces together while their mammaries, trapped between their bodies, quivered violently at the climax of their battle.Both Sonarika and Sara wailed at the feeling of their boobs crushing, and being crushed before one cry transitioned to a shriek of despair. Sara Ali Not willing to believe what she was feeling she looked down to the sight of Sonarika's breasts pushing into her own. It was slight but, even as she looked on, her orbs quivered and retreated even further. "No...no...," she whispered, mirroring what the other women had said not to long ago as Sara Ali looked up into a pair of triumphant Sonarika."Oh yes," Sonarika spat as she watched the tears slowly flow down the others face, from the wet intense green eyes arcing down the flushed cheeks to the chin before giving a sigh of almost pleasure of the feeling the drops pattering onto her hot flesh. On a whim she leaned forward and licked, long and slow, at a streak her tongue brushing against the right of Sara Ali's lips before licking her own lips, "Mmm. You taste good too.""Please...no more..." Sara Ali screaming as her arms fell away, grief sapping what little strength she had left. "You win...you...win.""Yes, I win..." Sonarika held Sara Ali's limp form as the words slowly registered. Sonarika bhadoria won and her boobs...her body ached horribly...but Sonarika won. Almost contemptuously Sonarika released Sara Ali who curled up on the mat sobbing bitterly as she, in stages, made her way to her feet. Sonarika looked over at karan wahi with a bright smile and said I win, karan came close to her and kiss Sonarika and said let go same place else and enjoy, Sonarika said let go, both Sonarika and karan left the gym.
Sonarika bhadoria win.
Like Reply