Poll: Would you be my friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
6 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC
Hi all,

My name is Lamiya and I am addicted to sex. PERIOD.

I know this forum or such forums attract similar sexual beings such as me - which is why I finally opened an account here. I am not here to make friends, but to tell stories. My stories. Some stories might arouse you, while some may not. Some may make you feel horny, while others might disgust you. My intention, dear readers, is to simply tell my story - my journey. I hope that my life may sound interesting to some if not all.

So hold on and read on. LOVE

Lamiya
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
welcome to xossipy and want to read your storys .
Like Reply
Heyy Lamiya....wanna read all your stories...Please share them without any hesitation...
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 12:30 AM)ronylol Wrote: welcome to xossipy and want to read your storys .

Thanks for support! Heart
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 01:57 AM)hartik.lavisa Wrote: Heyy Lamiya....wanna read all your stories...Please share them without any hesitation...

Sure thing! Thanks!  Heart
Like Reply
Well, to start off let me share a little about myself. I am a ***** girl - 24 years of age and work in a multinational firm. I lost my father at a young age and being the eldest I had to support my family. My mother used to be a teacher at a government school but she took voluntary retirement after she was unable to work. I was in my first year in college - 16 years of age, when she had to stop working due to heart problems. I have a little brother and two sisters. The elder of the two is 21 while the other is 19. My younger brother is 15. He is still in school. Both my sisters are in college and I am the only earning member of my family. No one in my family knows about my other life - the life I started when I was in college - in my first year.

I still remember that day. It was Sunday, close to 8 years ago. It was winter. I had gone for a night show of Band Baaja Baaraat. All my friends had watched the movie but I hadn't. And I wanted to. My mother retired during diwali that year and we were already struggling with running the house. Also, my college fees and school fees of my siblings made life difficult for us. We cut down on all expenses and watching a movie in the theatres was definitely a luxury we could not afford. But in college all my friends had watched it. I always made excuses but I wanted to watch it. It was supposed to be good. And somehow I figured a way to watch it.

Shyam sir was a 63 year old widower who taught history at my college. He was fat and ugly. Also he was known as bhaloo. No points for guessing why - he was covered in extensive hair from head to toe. His son was Kabir, who worked at the library and was useless at everything. Kabir was ugly & hairy as well. In college there was a running rumour that Shyam Sir and Kabir fucked each other (father -son incest story) coz they would never get to fuck anyone else. But well that was about to change.

Now there was an important part of my life that I should have mentioned at the start. Ever since losing my pa, I started putting my thoughts in a diary. I wrote poems, stories of how I felt or how my day went - you can say everything. And in those days, ever since ma retired I was having outbursts - angry outbursts. I was angry at not having enough money, not having my pa with me, and having to deal with it all as ma worked and tended to the family. Maybe ma was not wrong. She had expected me to be mature, but there I was - rebelling at every point. My puberty got the worse of me. Also, I never had a boyfriend till then. Ma always asked us to stay away from boys and I guess I was angry at her for that as well. And all of that was in my diary.

Now getting back to the time in December - to my story that I am writing here. To the intelligent readers - well they must have already guessed where this is headed. Either Shyam or Kabir find my diary - they blackmail me - I give in and they have the time of their life. Well it sort of happened that way, there is no point in trying to hide that. But there is more to that story.

Now if you remember I wanted to watch a movie - watch it so bad in the theatres that I fought with ma for money but at the end could do nothing about it. We did not even have money in the house for me to steal and watch. No phones or laptops to watch a pirated version too. So there I was Friday evening, all alone in a corner of the library weeping away at my sorry state. After spending some time hiding in the library from friends who were going out that night, I wiped off my tears and walked out. It was almost 5. As I was passing by the counter I heard Kabir call me.

'Lamiya'

I turned around to face the loser. 'What?' I replied.

'You okay?'

'Yes?'

'No I just thought that I heard you cry'

I stood there for minute. 'I did cry..yes...but what the fuck does it matter to you?'

'I am sorry' he said, 'I was simply asking. You don't have to be rude if you don't want to answer.'

'I am sorry' I said. 'Just things going around. You are closing the library now?

'Uhm yes. You were the only person in here. Plus it is the weekend.'

'Oh yeah...The weekend.' I replied.

'So what's your plan for the weekend?' he asked.

'Going to the movies...I guess,' I lied.

'Oh nice...me too...BBB?'

'Sorry?'

'Band baaja baaraat? You are going for that right?' he asked.

I paused. Maybe I could use this loser to get what I want - I thought to myself. 'Yeah' I replied. 'But I have no one to go with.'

'I can come with you.' Kabir quickly jumped at the opportunity.

'Sure, but I haven't done the tickets'

'I have done them. Sunday night show.'

'Okay. cool' I grinned.

'But I was supposed to go with my father'

'Shyam Sir?'

'It is okay - I will tell him.'

'You can call him know and ask.' 

'Yes I will do that' and he pulled out his nokia and walked to the corner to speak on the phone. I waited patiently for a few minutes as he spoke, stealing glances at me as he spoke on the phone. Once done, he walked up to me and asked - 'Won't your ma object to your coming out so late in the night?'

Oh shit...I hadn't thought about that. 'hmmmm', I replied sounding dejected. 'You are right' 

'No no....you tell them that you have history tuitions..I mean extra classes and you come to the theatre at 9pm.'

'okay, and then?'

'Papa will call and say that you are attending a group session at his house. Simple. You can simply stay over and go to college the next morning.'

That wasn't a bad idea. I thought. 'Okay Kabira...thanks...see you in a day' I replied and left for home.

Saturday and Sunday flew by in a moment and I was ready for the movie at 7 pm. I lied to ma about the extra classes and Shyam Sir called and covered it up. By 9 I was at the theatres and found Kabir waiting for me. The fact that I found him disgusting was one thing and that I was fooling him into helping me watch a movie I so badly wanted to was another. The poor guy also bought me Pepsi and popcorn. Once done, I sat behind him on the bike as he rode us both home. The December chill tore through my skin and in 30 odd minutes I was in front of the college staff quarters - Shyam Sir and Kabir's heavenly abode. Shyam Sir opened the door and let us in. He smiled and asked me about ma, my grades, my prep for the upcoming exams etc. etc. He sensed that I was so cold that he got me hot tea and sweet coconut biscuits. I had them at one go. He then directed me to the guest bedroom where I could rest for the night. It was funny to see that Kabir was a obedient boy in front of his father and followed him wherever he went. He even followed me and his father when his father showed me the room.

I smiled at Kabir and said, 'Kabir, I think I will get some sleep now. Thanks'

'Okay' he said but did not move. Nor did Shyam Sir.

'Sir I gotta sleep too.' I said and looked at them. They were staring back at me in a weird way.

'Are you feeling fine beta?' Shyam Sir asked.

'Yes Sir..Why do you ask?'

'Well, we think you may need some help.' he replied.

'Help? Sir I am fi..' I did not finish as my body felt weak and I sat on the bed. 'Sir...sir.....what is....hape...nn...ining to me...'

'Well Kabir got me a few ruffies to try out and I thought why not try it out with his date.' he said as I could see him pull his shirt upwards and take it off. 'Just a dose dear - not harmful. JUST ENOUGH to keep you awake and aware.'

'ka...b..irrr.' I replied.

'You will have difficulty to speak for sure....but you will hear right beta.' he continued now taking his pyjamas off. As I struggled to sit upright and resist, I could not do so. My mind and body lacked co-ordination.

'Kabir...yaha kya kar raha hain beta, help the young girl get comfortable. Its so hot in here na. She is sweating see... go make her feel better'

Kabir walked towards me as I fell to the bed. I was blinking furiously. I wanted to move but I could not. I wanted to scream, but I could not. And in front of me stood Shyam Sir - in full glory of his manhood. I could not make his dick out in the blanket of hair, but I knew for sure that I was done for. I wanted to reach for my phone, call for help...but I could not. Many thoughts came to mind but I could not focus. But I could feel Kabir taking off my shoes, my socks, my jeans and then turning me around to face him. As I looked at him in bewilderment, unable to do or say anything, I could see that he reached for my jacket, pulled my hands out and took it off. He then made me sit upright and held my hands upwards as I could feel a pair of heavy hands touch me at my waist. Shyam Sir decided to remove my upper body wear. And as he did, he waisted no time. My sweater, salwar and the warmer tee were taken off at once. In fact, my bra was also pushed upwards revealing my right bottom boob.

'Her panty and bra mismatch' Shyam Sir told Kabir. 'Dekh kya raha hain, apne kapde utar.' Kabir then let go off my hands and I fell backwards only to be held by Shyam Sir's big hairy hands. In seconds he hugged me tight from behind wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me backwards into his bare chest. His dense chest hair rubbed against my back.

'Jaldi Panty nikal...' Shyam Sir instructed Kabir as his hands were over my stomach feeling me around my waist and tummy and pulling my skin with his arms. 'Your body is gifted at the right places' he said as he felt me over and pushed his hands into my bra. He squeezed my nipples hard and pressed my boobs harder with his bare strong hands. I could feel his smelly breath around me as he licked my neck from behind pulling me harder into him as Kabir rolled down my panty.

'You don't like to wax dear?' Shyam sir asked continuing to feel my body. I felt disgusted and helpless at the same time. But I could not do anything.

'She hasn't waxed her legs and she has thick pubes and underarm hair. And can you see a thin line of hair from her belly button to her pubes. See that son?' Shyam Sir was telling Kabir, touching me at all places where I had some body hair.

'papa yes', replied Kabir

'so what you see in TV is fake. All actresses have hair...I told you so....your this college hot desi maal has it...see...all these actresses...they just remove it...But papa likes it this way....well rounded desi ***** girl with the right amount of hair...perfect....and ya Kabir......get the camera...quick...'

I dreaded what I heard. I tried to push away but neither did I find the strength nor the will. Shyam sir now turned me towards him and pulled my face into his kissing my lips and pushing his tongue into my mouth. The taste of tobacco/khaini filled my mouth as his huge tongue licked the inside of my mouth.

Kabir came back in a jiffy. And as he did, Shyam sir laid me down on the bed and turned me around. I could feel him big hands try to take my bra off but his excitement got the better of him and he could not do it even the second time. He then asked Kabir to do it and Kabir took it off in a second. I was then turned to face upwards as I lay naked on the bed. I could feel that the father son duo spread my legs, lift my legs and started to click videos/photos of my body. I could do nothing but stare into the empty ceiling. Shyam sir was rubbing his hands on my vagina and explaining something to Kabir that I could not remember. After 5 mins - which seemed like a lifetime to me, I could feel something wet down there. My legs were pushed upwards and spread and something wet was around my vagina. In seconds, I saw Shyam Sir's hairy balls and that bastard put those right on my face and rubbed them up and down my face. The stench of his balls nearly killed me. I wanted to puke but I guess there wasn't much strength to do that either. I figured Kabir was rolling his tongue in my pussy. I could not sense anything. I tried to move my hands to stop the two of them but could not. I just gagged in the stench of Shyam Sir's smelly balls.

'Her pussy is mine. I get her virginity,' Shyam Sir shouted and pushed Kabir away. 

In seconds I felt something inside me through my vagina but I could not say what it was. A searing pain tore through my abdomen as I moved a little of my leg upwards in an attempt to release the pain. The pain of penetration perhaps jolted my body to its senses in some capacity. The fact that I could move something emboldened me. I could feel my fingers again.

'Aahhah,' I signed. I never had anything in vagina before. It is the first time I felt anything inside me. While it did hurt, it also felt funny. It was like Shyam sir had put his dick in me but his dick was moving on his own. It was then I realised that Shyam Sir was fingering me. His fat index finger entered my pussy and he was moving it round and round. It wasn't in too deep inside, but I could feel it in. He kept rubbing his finger inside me for a good few minutes - not too deep inside but still - it was inside.

'Put it in your mouth,' Kabir ordered me. He did figure out that I could move my hands and legs a little. 'Put it in bitch' he shouted.

'Love son, love. Treat her with respect. Calling her a bitch won't help. Call her by her name.' Shyam Sir instructed Kabir.

'Ok Papa. Lamiya lick my dick'

I did not want to nor did I had the energy to do so. The fingering down there was already bothering me so much. I tried gripping Shyam Sir's hands around my vagina and push him away, but all that I could do was rub my hands over his as he continued to explore the insides of my vagina with his thick finger. I also kept my mouth closed tight. Did not want any of the dicks in my mouth. Kabir started slapping his dick on my cheeks. The juices flowing from the tip stuck to my cheeks as he kept slapping it. His dick was much bigger than his fathers.

'Papa she is not being obedient.'

'Ok wait' Shyam Sir directed Kabir as pulled his finger out of my vagina. I waited and then slowly looked downwards. I realised that this was it. I was losing my virginity to a big fat ugly brute. Ma was always right. Never mix with boys she reminded me. But I did not listen. What harm would a loser father son do to me I thought. But I was so wrong. Mixed emotions engulfed me. I regretted my decision for the movie and everything that followed. I regretted everything. And it was then that the fucking fat bastard put it in. He was initially rubbing the tip of his exposed head against the skin of my vagina. He wasn't circumcised. I saw him pull his skin inwards exposing his dark dick head which was wet with his juice. He held my left leg upwards with his left hand and holding his pulled down cock with his right, he pushed his penis in into my vagina with a vicious thrust. 

'AAAAAHHHHHHHHH' I screamed as I closed my eyes in the searing pain that swept over my body and turned my heads upwards unable to bear the pain. My both hands gripped the blanket and a pillow to my sides as I held them tight and pulled them. It was so painful.

'Now son' I could here Shyam Sir tell Kabir.

Kabir reached out for my screaming mouth and without any warning gripped my open mouth with his right hand and pushed strongly with his thumb and index finger. As my mouth was open, Kabir pushed his dick in WHOLE into my mouth gagging me in an instant. His dick was thick...very thick. I moved my right hand upwards towards Kabir's waist and tried to push him away, but I had n strength to do so. 

"Ahhhhh...Yessss....Fucking whore is a virgin Kabir.... see this..' said Shyam sir showing my virginity blood on his palm as he kept thrusting his dick inside me.

'I told you so papa.'

'Man she is so tight,' Shyam Sir said and rubbed the blood on my tummy.

At one end Shyam sir was pushing his cock into me as I lay bleeding and on the other I was swallowing all of Kabir's dick in my mouth. At that point in time, I did not know which was worse.

Like Reply
My lower body hurt bad as Shyam Sir gripped both my legs hard with his hands and spread them wide outwards as an eagle as he continued to thrust his penis into my vagina. It did not bother him one bit that there was blood all over his exposed penis and his pubes as he kept on pushing hard. While he was at it, Kabir kept gagging me and did not completely take his dick out of my mouth. I guess he thought that if he takes it all out at once, he may not get to put in again. I could feel his cock right to the top of my throat as I struggled to breathe. He did pull it halfway out and then pushed it in again, but never completely out. The bad smell as well as the gagging made it very difficult for me to breathe. As he felt slightly comfortable with the fact that he can now keep pulling it out slightly and then pushing it in totally, Kabir's confidence grew. He figured that even if I could move a little now, like show resistance - the effects of the drug did not wear off. So he kept on doing that and held my right boobs with his hand and squeezed it hard. He then bent over and started licking my brown nipples. He put my right nipple between his teeth and pulled it upwards. I screamed but no voice came out. Kabir's penis that filled my mouth prevented me from screaming. He pulled it again with his teeth and I screamed again but without a noise. He continued doing that for one or more times while with his left hand he was pressing hard on my left boob.

'She is good isn't she?' Shyam Sir asked Kabir as he continued slamming his dick into me. 'Pin her hands down and then take her boobs.'

Kabir followed his dad's words to the T. Shyam Sir realised that I was regaining some strength, so he advised Kabir to hold me down and Kabir gleefully did so. He pushed himself upwards, with his dick still in my mouth, got hold of both my hands as I was trying to push him away, and pinned it down on the bed hard. I could not see anything as Kabir's hairy balls and his pubic hair covered my vision. I was then expecting Kabir to go for my boobs, but he did not do so. He waited for 2-3 minutes before he went for my boobs. At that time I could feel the senses around my body. The pain in my vagina was there - terrible it was, but at the tip there was a tingling sensation that overwhelmed me as Shyam Sir pushed himself into me harder. I could feel my legs hurting with the power of the thrusting and the fact that it was 8 - 10 minutes since Shyam Sir was pounding me made my legs hurt. If you remember he held them wide spread while he took a go at my virgin pussy. And if I forgot to mention it earlier - My first sexual encounter - The one I am writing about now - was without a condom

I could also feel a pain on my back and I could feel my boobs bouncing up and down every time Shyam sir pushed his penis in and pulled it out. My boobs are big. I should have told that earlier. I wear 32 D - so I guess you guys get that. I am a brown Indian ***** woman with 32d sized boobs with brown nipples and wide light brown areola. And I guess Kabir had never seen such beauty in his entire life that he lived. I guess that is why he waited for a few minutes before he made a dash for my boobs again. I guess he was admiring the way both of my boobs jumped up and down as his father punished me for having taken his son to the movies.

'Her armpit hair is dense son. You see that. GOD,' exclaimed Shyam Sir.

'Yes papa,' replied Kabir.

'Keep holding her like that. I am getting even harder. Her armpits will make me explode son.'

And in seconds I could feel Shyam Sir's cock get very very hard. It wasn't just hard. It was very very hard. Like he said, it felt like he was going to explode. I could feel his cock more erect than any of the last 12-13 minutes of sex that he had with me. And then without any warning - he pulled out of me and climbed up onto the bed holding his dick hard and asked Kabir to get out of his way.

Kabir being the obedient dog, immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth and I gasped - finally free of his cock in my mouth. My body shrivelled. My legs and vagina felt free. My boobs weren't bitten and I did not have a 7 inch smelly hairy cock down my throat in the longest time I could remember. I pulled my legs together tightly and bent sideways as I took in deep breaths with my open mouth - only to have Shyam sir unload his cum right on my face and also into my open mouth.

[+] 1 user Likes lamiyasqueen's post
Like Reply
Wowwww....
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 04:05 PM)kuloo Wrote: Wowwww....
 Thanks
Like Reply
My mouth burned. The wet slimy load of Shyam sir on my face felt very warm as some of it fell into my mouth, I tasted it. Warm and mushy, it burnt my insides as I tried to spit it out. Kabir was holding my left arm tightly pinned down while Shyam sir unloaded on my face pulling his dick up and down to unload. Shyam Sir also held my right hand with his left hand and pushed me into the bed with his right knee.

I could hear Shyam sir's smirk through it all.

'That's a good girl Lamiya,' he continued. 'Here take the last bit of it from my time...here'

And he rubbed the load that stuck to his dick on my hair.

I lay there pinned down with cum on my face. When I had left home a few hours early, I thought that I would be happy to have had the chance to watch my movie and never imagined that my life from here on would turn into a movie. I wept but no tears rolled down my cheeks. And even if they did, they never reached down to my chin. I had the thick yucky white load on my face.

'Papa - me?' Kabir asked

'Why not. What's stopping you?'

And as Shyam sir gave Kabir the permission to fuck me now. Kabir's enthusiasm was sky bound. Before I could absorb all of the events I felt a pair of hands around my waist pulling me upwards. I resisted by trying to kick with one of my legs only to realise that it was a mistake. Kabir got hold of my leg that I tried to kick him with and easily turned me on my tummy and pushed me downwards into the bed. As I fell, I could feel him slap my ass very hard.

'Ahhhh,' I screamed.

'She likes it son...more,' I heard Shyam Sir say.

Kabir than sat over my legs and I could feel him literally sit on me. For the next minute of two, I was slapped for about 50-80 times on my ass. And each time I screamed to the glee of the father and son. They loved this torture on me. 

Shyam sir sat in front of me stroking his small shrivelled dick while Kabir continued spanking me.

'That is the way I treated your ***** whore mom Kabir. And this is how you should treat your love Lamiya,' he said.

He then put his gaze on me. Strong willed that I was, I stared right back at him. If this was any punishment, so be it, but I will have my revenge I thought. And for a few seconds Shyam Sir's and my eyes met and stayed that way. Kabir continued spanking me.

'Why are you staring at me like that Lamiya?' Shyam Sir asked. 'You are angry?'

I did not reply. I even stopped screaming as I was spanked by now.

'Tell me Lamiya. Are you angry? Or you scared? Coz let me tell you - the fun hasn't yet begun. Kabir...enough spanking, lift her ass up.'

Kabir got off me and off the bed he then pulled me outwards towards him holding my waist. I held onto the bedsheet but to no vain. I simply pulled the bedsheet off the bed. My legs were now off the bed and my feet touched the ground. In moments Kabir spread my legs and was trying to push his cock into my bloody and wet vagina. Unfortunately he wasn't successful at first. He tried again and again. In frustration, he pulled back, lifted his right leg upwards and kicked me on my ass around my vaginal area. My frontal pelvic hit the wooden bottom side of the bed as I screamed. I fell on the floor and held my tummy hard as it hurt.

'KABIR' shouted Shyam sir, 'This is no way to treat a woman who you are fucking.'

'Papa, she is not behaving'

'She doesn't have to. You have her in your control. Don't hurry. Enjoy her slowly. Do one thing - try from front first.'

'I want from back. That's my favourite.'

'Ok ok. Wait let me help you'

Shyam sir got off the bed and walked to the end of the bed where I was lying, holding my tummy where it hurt. He held my long black hair from behind and pulled me up. I screamed again but before I could hear myself, Shyam sir pushed me back to the bed. He turned me around on my back and got on top of me. He sat on my tummy which already hurt so bad. I tried to push him but I couldn't.

'Kabir...spread Lamiya's legs and in between her hairy pubes you will find her pussy. From top here it will be easy for you to find it. Use your fingers first to locate and then push it in.'

Kabir followed his dad's orders as usual and I could first feel his hands around my pubes, then around my vagina and then I could feel the tip of his penis on my vagina.

'Ahhhhhhh.....plsssss...stop...' I moaned as Kabir pushed his cock into my pussy.

'She is still tight son. And her pussy is all yours.' said Shyam sir to Kabir as he continued to sit on my tummy and now pressing my both boobs with his enormous hands.

Kabir did not go slow. He rammed into me as if he was banging into a drum with a drum stick in a hard metal concert. His rod pushed in and out of me so fast, my vagina did not have the time to expand or contract. I think he made two thrusts every second. But then unlike his father he did not last long. I think he may have been in me for less than a minute as he cummed. And I could feel the hot cum from Kabir's rod flow through the insides of my vagina. The bloody MOTHERFUCKER unloaded himself into me. INTO MY VAGINA.

Like Reply
ohh sexy story. please write on . give us her nymphomaniac side more .
Like Reply
Heart 
(28-01-2019, 12:19 AM)lamiyasqueen Wrote: Hi all,

My name is Lamiya and I am addicted to sex. PERIOD.

Lamiya

Heart Heart LOVE LAMIYA Heart Heart
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
superb erotica.....

keep posting dear....
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 07:58 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: superb erotica.....

keep posting dear....

Thanks
Like Reply
Interesting story
Like Reply
I lay there, looking at the ceiling fan.... My skin felt wet with sweat and I took in deep breaths. Thoughts ran through my head, memories good and bad came back to me. My first kiss... It was in school - Adnan...my first boyfriend. We went second base... And I only touched his dick... He was good.. He loved me and respected me.. He knew that I would not go beyond kissing and hugging and he controlled himself for almost 2 years... I loved him a lot. On our 2nd year anniversary, I gave him my boobs... He was spellbound. 'You are lovely Lamiya. So are your boobs.' I remember Adnan say. He licked and bit and pressed them for an hour. It hurt at times when he pressed hard, but I loved him and I thought I could bear a little bit of pain for him. I wanted to marry him. As he pressed my boobs, he asked me, actually whispered - 'Lamiya, I want to return the favor.'

'How?' I asked. 

'Well, I wanna show you something.' 

'What. Please don't show me your dick.' I chuckled. 

'Well that's exactly what I wanna show. No one has ever seen it before.' he replied. 

I giggled, being nervous at the same time. 

'it's okay... You don't have to show me' I replied

He looked back at me with his brown eyes. I could melt in them then. I looked back. my chest felt heavy and I wanted to kiss him. He then looked downwards at my expose boobs and tummy. I still had my pyjamas on. Had taken off my bra and kurti. He scanned my naked upper body as if he wanted to eat me. I got more conscious. I was fine with him sucking and licking me moments ago... But scanning was something that made me uncomfortable. I wasn't prepared for it. I covered my boobs with my right hand and reached for my kurti on the other side of the table I was sitting on. Adnan stopped me and touched me on my cheek. I loved his warm touch. I let go and held the back of his head and then in a second pulled him to me as our lips met in a warm wet kiss. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and I pushed mine into his. I let go of my inhibitions and hugged Adnan tightly as I kissed him like never before. He kissed me back with equal viciousness. I could feel his hands caress my naked back. A slight tickle here and there with his hands aroused me further. I wrapped my legs around Adnan's waist and pulled him further into me as I hugged him hard and kissed. And then I felt it. All of Adnan's manhood. As I pulled him towards me his dick was in full bloom. Hard and erect, I felt it rubbing on my pyjama as we kissed. I thought he sensed it too. It was just a dick... I thought. I slowly pulled away, as Adnan wanted to keep kissing. I held him back with my right arm and looked at him again. My love. I loved him. I always did since I met him.

'Show me.' I said. 

'you serious?' he asked. 

'yes' I replied. 'I wanna see it.' 

Adnan smiled and reached for his jeans. He unbuttoned it and then put his hand into his undies. I could see that he held onto it and then he pulled it out. Hard and erect, it was the first dick I saw in my life. It wasn't big, but for me that was it. I could see that he was happy to show me his pride. I was happy to see it too. 

'No BJ' I said. 

'No no, I am not asking' he replied.

'But I wanna touch it.' I said

'Are you sure?' he asked

'Let me touch you there.' I replied as I reached out for his dick. I touched his tip first and realised that he was already wet. It made me happy. He was wet for me. He wanted me. I slowly moved my hand from the tip to the base. At once, all the liquid from his tip covered the skin of his penis and my palm. His dick was salivating. I ran my hand up and down his penis. Adnan moaned. I looked at him and then touched his circumsised penis with both my palms. Up and down, up and down I went. He loved it I knew. He looked at me as I slowly masturbated for him, unaware of the fact that it was masturbation. So naive I was then. He could not control and he reached for my chest. He sucked my left boob as he pressed my right one hard with his left hand. I loved it when he sucked my nipple. His tongue explored my brown colored areola and that made me go nuts. I started rubbing his cock harder and faster and he moved from sucking to biting. It was very passionate. My brain celss tingled in its own way. And I could not control. I was sure that I felt a tingle in my pussy area as well, but I was scared to move into that territory so early. I was not even of age then. 

'Aaahhhhaahh.' I screamed as he bit harder.

And then he unloaded on my hands. His thick white cum was all over my palms. He pulled himself away from me and looked at me. We both were panting and sweating. He looked at my hands and saw they were all sticky with his load. He smiled at me and I smiled back as we then kissed again. This time slowly with love. 

I could still remember every detail of my first time with a dick. It was lively and was a good memory. Perhaps my best. I did not know. To share that with someone who you love, is the best thing. And I had that. 

And then here I was.... Staring at the ceiling fan knowing that I might be pregnant in a few days with Kabir's child. I could feel his hot cum inside me. I could also feel a bit of it flow out of my vagina towards my but cheeks as I lay on the bed facing upwards to the ceiling. 

'Lamiya,' I heard Shyam Sir say. 'Did you like it? Did you like my boy fuck your brains out?' 

I remained quite. Just stared upwards. 

'She is not feeling it son' Shyam sir told Kabir. 'I need her to feel it. Get me the load with the jingle' 

Naked Kabir quickly left the room. What load did Shyam sir ask Kabir to get? I wasn't thinking. My mind was not clear. I just wanted this to end so that I could go home and have Ammi ki garam garam parathe. When will it end I thought. Both father and son fucked me and they fucked me hard. How many more times. Are they not satisfied. What would it take for me make them not want me anymore and let me go home. I did not know. 

Kabir came running into the room. He had something with him. He gave it to shyam sir. And I waited... Waited for the next assault. 

'This will make you wet Lamiya,' Shyam sir continued as he started rubbing my pussy. 'Your young pussy needs pleasure dear and we will give it, its only that you are so hot and fuckable that both Kabir and I forgot our manners. Your pleasure is equally important to us. Let me make you horny. Let me make you want us both Lamiya.' 

Why was he rubbing my pussy? I thought. And then I could feel something vibrating near my pussy. In seconds it was in and I felt it. Shyam sir just inserted a fucking vibrator into my vagina. 

My senses came back as weird signals ran around my head. I never felt this way before. I opened my mouth to scream but no sounds came out. I moved my ass upwards on the bed as the thing moved inside me. I bit my lips hard and moved head upwards. It was Amazing. It was trippy. And then I saw Kabir looking at me with a black thing in his hand. He smiled as he came towards me. A minute later Kabir inserted a 12 inch dildo inside my vagina. I screamed, but it was only Shyam sir, Kabir and I who heard my screams. 

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***
Like Reply