Adultery World's last suspect for infidelity !
Shocked 
Hi..

I wrote couple of stories long time back in xossip and exbii, which got wild response.. And I never wrote again for years..  So.. After many years I am planning to write a story again.. But only this time..  It is a completely real story knit from the events that happened in the life of my best friend..

I will definitely take few creative liberties to spice up the real life story of my friend..

This happened with her over a year's time.. So.. The story wouldn't be just meet and fuck type.. It would be very erotic but will be slowly built..

People who know her.. Including me.. Would never ever believe that she would even think of cheating her husband.. So the title !

Get ready for a long but engaging ride!
[+] 5 users Like Pativrata's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-03-2021, 02:05 PM)Pativrata Wrote: Hi..

I wrote couple of stories long time back in xossip and exbii, which got wild response.. And I never wrote again for years..  So.. After many years I am planning to write a story again.. But only this time..  It is a completely real story knit from the events that happened in the life of my best friend..

I will definitely take few creative liberties to spice up the real life story of my friend..

This happened with her over a year's time.. So.. The story wouldn't be just meet and fuck type.. It would be very erotic but will be slowly built..

People who know her.. Including me.. Would never ever believe that she would even think of cheating her husband.. So the title !

Get ready for a long but engaging ride!

banana banana banana  WE ARE READY  banana banana banana 
Like Reply
Umm hope its a good one for reading.. nevertheless all the best for your story...
Waiting
Like Reply
Bro welcome eagerly waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Hi guys..

Time to start my intro about my friend...

I'm Shakti.. My wife is Brinda.. 
My friend who is the central character of  the story is Anu.. 

Three of us are childhood friends.. We always struck together.. Infact she is the one who told Brinda that I was in love with her, as I was so shy and timid back then to confess my love.. Bless her initiative,  Brinda and I got married..! 

And even after our marriage we three stayed besties forever.. 

Between I and Brinda.. Anu always is more open with me as we were the original friends.. 
She is my family counsel and I share all the good and bad of my life with her and she also shares most of her thoughts with us and especially with me..
[+] 1 user Likes Pativrata's post
Like Reply
Myself and Anu are southie's and we both are based out of Karnataka.. My wife Brinda is a northie whose family settled in the South when she was in her teens.. When compared to us she was always in the fast lane..

All three of us always studied in coeducational schools and colleges and were always cool with guys and gals hanging out together and harmless fun..

My wife Brinda was always a bit of show off among us.. She is undoubtedly a nice gal.. But always wanted to be seen as bold for her age and class.. She never backed away when boys flirted with her.. And when she has just crossed teens she never hesitated to tempt men more than a  decade older than her just for kicks.. 

But Anu was different.. Though she was always cool with what ever Brinda did when her hormones pumped.. She never took part.. But she always enjoyed my wife's company & naughty side.. and was always her silent partner in crime.. But never crossed few lines..
Like Reply
Boys were always jealous of me.. Because I was always surrounded by two of the most beautiful girls of our time.. Just one beauty causes engh heartburn but I had two..  

Both of them are damn beautiful.. They had the milky complexion, hour glass structure and beautiful faces which just needed one naughty expression to make them look like sex bombs.. 

Brinda always used her assets to the full to entice men and loved the attention.. But Anu always loved to be in the shadows unseen.. So their attires were always different.. Brinda always used to test our schools norms on skin show, But Anu's dress gave Burkha a tough fight.. Never the less both had their own huge fan base.. Together they catered for the needs of the whole college's crushes..
Like Reply
I always enjoyed the Naughty side of my wife.. So.. I Never restricted her in any way and always trusted her to play within our limits.. 
On her part, Brinda always tested her limits.. But never crossed the Lakshman Rekha..

Deep down I always enjoyed the attention my wife gets and the control she had on other men's cocks and mind's..  So many lecherous  men  desperately trying to get into her pants everyday gave me the kicks..  And we both enjoyed the sex after such an encounter..

She always tried to make her friend Anu bolder like her and more open to flirty men.. But always failed.. 
But what years of Brinda's efforts couldn't do..  Marriage, Sidharth and 2 years of  long distant relationship has done it to Anu..
Like Reply
Haven't  told u guys much about Anu right..

Unlike us who married a bit late.. Anu settled early at the age of 22.. She conceived just few months after her wedding.. Guess Sidharth couldn't resist her untouched beauty.. 
They now have a cute kid of 4yrs..

Her's was an arranged marriage.. But they didn't take long to fall in love..

Siddharth is extremely handsome.. He is 4 years older than Anu but looked her age.. .  He is a 6 footer and had all the looks of a top model.. Anu at 5'10" with her hourglass figure and a bossom of 36 is still a stunner at 27.. Together they were cynosure of all eyes..

She is married into a very rich family and had all that a gal ever dreams of..
Like Reply
Sid is a uber cool guy.. He always wanted Anu to be more like my wife Brinda.. Whenever we hungout together He used to jovially egg Brinda.. "Apna dosth ko thoda bigaado yaar" .. He desperately wanted Brinda to spoil his wife a bit.. 

He also used to praise Brinda and her dressing style a lot.. Brinda also enjoyed his company and all his open flirtations.. So Brinda also used to give Sid the maximum possible lenience.. 

It's not uncommon to catch Sid with his hand around Brinda's waist if I am not around.. If he saw me coming he would jokingly say.. Loo agaya kabab mei haddi.. While removing his hand he often used to pinch her well exposed waist right before me..  I never minded him hitting on my wife or my wife encouraging him..  We all had lot of clean fun.. And in all this Anu used to be a giggling spectator..
Like Reply
Wow nice start bro . Please continue
Like Reply
[quote='Eswar P' pid='3062962' dateline=
[/quote]
Like Reply
I think I am dwelling too much on my hottie and am neglecting our main protagonist Anu.. Sorry I will tell you all about Anu both past and present.. But mind you, my wife is no supporting actress here.. Her adventures can be a very raunchy story in itself.. So I will talk about both the gals as their tales are intertwined..
Like Reply
Though we started our schooling together.. We choose different careers.. Brinda and I have chosen to be Engineers and then went on to complete our MBA after which we got married.. Whereas Anu choose to be a doctor.. She finished her MBBS and got married to Sid who was by then a successful doctor with a name and successful practice..

Though we are in different streams we did our UG in the same city and always hung out over weekends and when ever possible..

Anu's college is very reputed and also had no restrictions whatsoever on students.. People there are known for cosmopolitan and live in kind of relationships right at UG level.. So Brinda enjoyed to hang out with Anu in her campus a lot more than ours. 

Though outsiders are not always easily allowed..  Brinda was always an exception as she befriended the the security..
Like Reply
How she handled the security guy once for all is a legendary story and we never used to get tired of discussing how she did it.. Think I should share it..

The security guards used to change periodically but there was one who was constantly there and is the one who supervised the rest.. He was around 45 ex-army guy from Bihar.. He had a very serious demenour and rarely smiled and was always a stickler for rules.. Even if other guards allowed us he would stop us if he is around.. So.. Brinda & Anu decided to make him their best friend by hook or crook!
Like Reply
Guys.. I Have lost touch and may not be doing a very good job at story telling.. Do let me know ur inputs.. BTW Plot would be slow and there is no way I can change that.  REST I am open for constructive inputs.. Feel free to cmnt
Like Reply
hi bro.. love the story build up
but please take time to give proper paragraph update.

t
Like Reply
Brinda: Yaar Anu iska kuch karna pqdeyga yaar.. Roj tang kartha hi..
Anu: Hahaa.. Y do u come here so often.. Waisay evening tak Jyada restrictions nahi hotey na.. Rath ko bhi akey kya kareygi..?
B: Masthi tum log rath mei karthey hai.. Aur mei subay auun..? NO WAY
A: So what can we do? Tell me.. Whatever it is I am in.. But let me warn you that security guard is a tough nut to crack.. Terayliyey usey pataney koshish kia hu mei bhi.. Par patha nahi..
B: Acha.. Wat did u do genius?
A: Whenever I go out I get snacks or biryani for him.. I also gave him some very good pens.. He takes all of them.. Though it didn't work very well.. He atleast lets you wait at the waiting room till I come.. He doesn't even allow that for the other outsiders who come in the nights..
B: Wah wat a plan.. Dumb like U
A: What else can we do.. I am just clueless
B: Ek secret batha thi hu.. When I wait for u in the waiting room.. This buddey steals glances at me and other gals who wait there.. He is definetly a womanizer and Y not use it ?
A: No way.. This guy is ex-army and very strict gentleman.. He must have just looked at u also casually
B: Hello mam.. I can easily identify leechers.. Thu bas plan implement kearney mei sahayatha dho dumbuu..
Waisey kya army walein ladki nahi dekhtey kya.. Budda ghar say dur bhi hi.. Don't know wen was the last time he touched his woman.. Must be real hungry.. But he is very good at hiding his urges..
A: Hahaa.. Teek hai tho bataav kya plan hi
[+] 4 users Like Pativrata's post
Like Reply