Poll: Buratal and bloody catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rhea chakraborty
42.86%
3 42.86%
shraddha kapoor
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rhea chakraborty vs shraddha kapoor brutal catfight story
rhea chakraborty vs shraddha kapoor
Two very hot women will brutal catfight
And destroy each other
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-39.jpg]
[Image: images-46.jpg]
[Image: images-40.jpg]
[Image: images-48.jpg]
[Image: images-44.jpg]
[Image: images-51.jpg]
Like Reply
Rhea chakraborthy
Like Reply
Rhea raand
Like Reply
[Image: images-22.jpg]
[Image: images-23.jpg]
[Image: images-37.jpg]
[Image: images-53.jpg]
[Image: images-43.jpg]
[Image: images-50.jpg]
Like Reply
Ab to raand aisi fasi h ki jail me criminals chodenge jam k. Din raat gangbang
[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
Story will follow after the poll
Please comment tell me plot That you want the story to start

[Image: images-24.jpg]
[Image: images-54.jpg]
[Image: images-25.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
[Image: images-45.jpg]
[Image: images-47.jpg]
photo upload website
Like Reply
Vote please

[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-9.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
Like Reply
Rhea ma jail me gangbang hona chahiye
Like Reply
rhea chakraborty vs shraddha kapoor

Both Rhea chakroborty and shraddha kapoor are best friend's both love each other but one day shraddha wake up at morning and found out Rhea has been arrested by the security officer then suddenly shraddha head the door knocking, shraddha went to the door and open it shraddha kapoor sees lots of security officer officers, shraddha was scared she asked what are you doing here, the security officer offices said please come with us to the security officer station, shraddha was very scared she went to the security officer station with them, after reaching the security officer station . After coming to the security officer station the security officer officers took shraddha kapoor to a room, after came into the room and shraddha was scared suddenly a lady security officer officer came and said you to testify against you friend rhea, shraddha said I don't know what you are saying, the lady security officer officer came close to a slap shraddha and said I'm giving you a final warning you testify against her or we will destroy you. Shraddha said alright, then the security officer officer said you have to stay here this night will let you go tomorrow, shraddha said alright, then the security officer officer said we're going to take you to a room, shraddha kapoor said alright, shraddha wanted went with the security officer officer to the room, after entering the room shraddha was shocked to see Rhea chakraborty, Rhea chakraborty was looking at shraddha kapoor with hate, Rhea said what are you doing here, shraddha said the security officer officer bring me here the security officer said I have tell things against you in court I told them I will testify against you, suddenly the door closes from behind the security officer officer left, Rhea chakraborty said how can you do this to me, Rhea came close and slap shraddha in the face and punch her, shraddha kapoor was in pain she started to cry, Rhea chakraborty scream I going to kill you, Rhea grabbed shraddha kapoor hair and start to pulled it hard, shraddha was in pain she grabbed Rhea chakraborty hair and start to pulled it hard, both women let go of each other hair and start to slapping each other madly after 5 minutes of slapping both Rhea chakraborty and shraddha kapoor step back both women cried and looking at each other with hate.

Shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty took off their Saree and tossed them to the side. They each wore a lovely silk blouse and matching patacot. Shraddha's outfit was navy blue, while Rhea's was maroon. Each lady also wore heels, stockings, a bra and panties that matched her outfit. Shraddha kapoor looking at Rhea chakraborty, Rhea grabbed here owen petecot and rip it let her legs came out, see this shraddha also rip her petecot let her legs came out, The two hot beauties circled each other warily in the open field. They watched the other intently, looking for a chance to strike.

Shraddha feinted to her left. Rhea moved to block. Shraddha suddenly spun the other way and lashed out with her right, high-heeled foot and cracked Rhea in the ribs with a solid kick. Rhea backpedaled as she subdued the pain. Shraddha gave chase and went after rhea. Shraddha moved in for another kick, this time to the head, but rhea ducked under the kick and plowed a right hook into shraddha's pussy. Shraddha gasped in pain and backed away, protecting herself.

Rhea gave chase and pounded shraddha in the face with three hard punches that snapped her head to the side. Shraddha abruptly stopped her retreat and raised her knee. Rhea ran straight into shraddha's knee with her pussy. Rhea doubled over in pain as she hit. Shraddha kapoor grabbed Rhea chakraborty by the hair and whacked her in the face with a powerful knee lift. Rhea's head snapped back and she dropped down in pain, her nose bloody.

Shraddha grabbed Rhea by the hair again and hoisted her up. Shraddha put rhea down hard with a bulldog. As shraddha started to pull rhea up again, rhea grabbed onto shraddha's arm and pulled her down instead, ripping her silk blouse. The two beauties began to roll around on the floor, getting their gorgeous outfits all wet from there body sweet . They both pulled and tugged on each other as they tried to gain the upper hand in the fight, but their outfits lost the battle instead. Both blouses and patecot were torn to shreds and discarded, leaving the beauties in bras and panties, which turned wet and sweat as well.

Rhea chakraborty managed to stop the rolling and she gained her position atop shraddha's midriff. She bounced a few times knocking the air out of shraddha's lungs just to reinforce the point and to show her dominance. Shraddha gasped as rhea bounced on her ribs. She quickly retaliated as shraddha tore at rhea's bra and ripped it off. Shraddha sunk her nails into Rhea's boobs and mauled at them, while Rhea wrapped her hands around shraddha's throat. They struggled in silence as they both fought off the pain being inflicted by the other woman. They both concentrated on making the other woman give in first. Rhea wrapped her hands tightly around shraddha's throat and held on. Shraddha gasped. She relented first and released Rhea's boobs as she yanked at rhea's hands.

Shraddha was finally able to pry Rhea chakraborty's hands loose and she gulped down some much needed air. The air went right out of shraddha's lungs again as rhea pulled her arms loose and hammered a right-left combination into shraddha's midriff. Rhea got up and stomped a few times at shraddha kapoor's tits and ribs. Rhea chakraborty reached down and grabbed shraddha by the hair and pulled her up to her feet. Rhea quickly secured a side headlock on shraddha, and then put her down into the muddy grass with a bulldog. Shraddha groaned as she smacked into the hard, dirty ground, face first. Rhea gave her no rest, as she grabbed shraddha's arms and dug her heel into shraddha's lower back and clamped on a hold.

Shraddha squirmed and wiggled her way out of the hold eventually. Shraddha rolled away from rhea, and Rhea came after her. Rhea charged in after shraddha, and shraddha raised her foot at the last minute and nailed Rhea with a high heel to the pussy. Rhea shrieked as she dropped in pain. Shraddha scrambled to her feet and drilled a big left into Rhea's jaw that spun her around and dropped her into the dirty ground. Shraddha yanked rhea chakraborty to her feet by the hair and put her in a side headlock, and then dropped her with a bulldog into the dirty ground.

Shraddha pulled Rhea to her knees and clamped on a standing headscissors. She went to pull Rhea's legs up into the air, but rhea blocked it and instead pulled shraddha kapoor down. Rhea moved fast and put an elbow drop into shraddha's boobs. Rhea followed up with a leg drop across the throat and right into a head scissors. Shraddha squirmed and tried to break free, but Neve just poured on the pressure and cut off her air supply. Shraddha freed herself after she raked her nails across Rhea's thigh. Rhea released the scissors and rolled away. She quickly got up though, well before shraddha kapoor pulled herself up.

Rhea chakraborty charged at her rival and dropped her with a series of stomps to the back, and shraddha went down in the dirty ground. Rhea splashed onto shraddha's back and straddled her. Rhea grabbed a fist of shraddha's hair and forced her face down into the floor of sweat. Shraddha bucked around wildly and managed to unseat Rhea. Rhea chakraborty was up quickly and again charged at shraddha. Shraddha put her down with a leg sweep and pulled herself up.

Shraddha charged at Rhea and grabbed her by the hair. As she pulled Rhea up, Rhea blasted her with a punch to the pussy. Shraddha yelled in pain, and Rhea unloaded another pussy punch. Shraddha released Rhea's hair and rhea pulled herself up. She nailed shraddha with a brutal kick to the pussy that put shraddha down with a shriek of pain. Rhea moved in position and planted her ass on shraddha's tits for a schoolgirl pin.

Rhea chakraborty demanded, "Do you give, bitch?Shraddha kapoor said tearfully, "No way!"

Rhea smiled as she said, "I hoped you would say that." Rhea slid forward and planted her ass on shraddha's face. She ground her gorgeous round ass into shraddha's face. In pain shraddha kapoor bit rhea ass, Rhea chakraborty in pain let go of shraddha and got up, after rhea chakraborty got up, shraddha also got up, both women looking at each other with hate, suddenly the door open the security officer officer come inside and see both women bleeding blood, the security officer officer came close and separate both women, more security officer officer came inside the room and took both women to separate room, at morning the security officer took both women to the court for trial, shraddha kapoor testify against Rhea chakraborty, after that the security officer Iet shraddha go, shraddha kapoor went back to her house after coming back to her house shraddha kapoor cried in front of the mirror And said I have betrayed my friend shraddha kapoor was feeling very sad but in sometime she recover, two days later Rhea chakraborty got out of jail, Rhea wanted to destroy shraddha kapoor so she decides to kidnapped shraddha Boyfriend karan wahi, Rhea hired some underworld people and had karan wahi kidnapped, then rhea chakraborty called shraddha, shraddha pick up the phone it was Rhea chakraborty, she said bitch I kidnapped your boyfriend come to my house if you want him, shraddha kapoor said bitch I'm going to fuck you and destroy you I'm coming to your house, after the argument shraddha kapoor wanted to Rhea chakraborty house, Rhea chakraborty look at karan wahi he was nude Tide to a chair, Rhea chakraborty came close to karan and scratch his chest and Punch him in the cook, in pain karan start screaming, Rhea chakraborty slap karan in the face and said I going to destroy you, karan said my girlfriend shraddha is going to destroy you body.
Suddenly. Shraddha kapoor enter the house screaming said bitch what are you, shraddha entering a room see karan wahi been beeten, shraddha looking at Rhea chakraborty came close and Punch her in the face and then shraddha punched Rhea chakraborty in the boobs, Rhea chakraborty fall in the ground, shraddha kapoor grabbed Rhea hair and start pulling it hard and screaming I'm going to destroy, Rhea punched shraddha in the boobs, in pain shraddha let go of Rhea chakraborty and step back, both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty look at each other with hate.
both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty threw their hands upon their hips and stood chest-to-chest, both shraddha and Rhea Their breasts came into contact as their weight shifted on their hips Their full, proud breasts caressed across each other as they hissed.
The two ladies perched their hands on their hips as they went into a shoulder-to-shoulder circle.

"You still wanna catfight?" asked shraddha, softly."I'm ready right now, bitch," Rhea chakraborty answered in a low voice."I'm sorry I can't oblige right now, slut," said shraddha,

Both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty Their bulging breasts rubbed across each other as both ran a hand into the back of the other's hair while their other hands clasped and interlocked."That's too bad, bitch," said Rhea as they took a firm hold of hair and pierced their sharp, painted nails into the backside of each other's hand. Shraddha kapoor twisting on a fistful of soft on Rhea chakraborty hair.

Rhea chakraborty winced, but gave a firm tug on her handful of shraddha kapoor hair. "Good, cause you're definately in for the catfight of your sorry life, bitch."

Squeezing hands, shraddha and Rhea firmly stretched each other's head back as they pushed their breasts together and moaned. Looking past their noses, shraddha and Rhea roughly rotated their breasts in a grinding, pressing arc as they pushed their right thigh between the other's legs and worked the top of their silk stockings in a whispy catfight.

"Uuummm," winced shraddha."Oouuch," breathed Rhea.Letting go of Rhea's hair, shraddha hugged Rhea around the neck and pulled her tightly into her. Rhea did likewise as they now stood cheek-to-cheek fighting with their tits; rubbing thighs; and flexing their fingers together. Thru soft grunts and moans they insulted each other's breasts and claimed victory as their boobs started to spill out over their bras.

"Aaahh...I can't wait until we really catfight each other," whispered Rhea as she and shraddha unlocked their hands and slid them up their bodies."Uummm, me neither, slut," agreed shraddha as their hands cupped a giant orb.

Holding each other tightly around the neck, the two beauties squeezed a handful of round tit. Their thighs pressed and frozed together in a flex as their right legs locked behind the knee. Turning their faces into each other, they called each other a 'bitch' as they found each other's areola and pinched."Ooouucchh," winced shraddha thru gritting teeth as her areola was pulled.

"Uunngg," moaned Rhea, her mouth gaped open as her areola was twisted.

Their thighs went to mush as they unlocked their legs and braced for stability. Bringing their other hand into play, the ladies now squeezed all four boobs as they doubled over before each other and lay their heads on each other's shoulder.

"Uuuummm...shit!" swore shraddha as her tits were painfully squeezed thru her t-shirt and bra.
Both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty screaming in pain both of them let go of each boobs, both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty step back, shraddha said let's fight in Bra and panties, Rhea said alright then she take off her clothes, shraddha kapoor also take off her clothes shraddha was in black bra and panties.Rhea was in pink Bra and panties, Rhea said let go to backyard lawn off my house,
After coming to the backyard both Rhea chakraborty and shraddha kapoor stood and stared. Envy spread thru their bodies as their nipples turned ultra-hard in anticipation of fighting. Shraddha said At least I look better, bitch,Rhea sighed. "Look, bitch, let's just cut to the chase. Are we gonna fight in here or what?"

Rhea chakraborty started to surveyed her surroundings. Looking back over her shoulder proved to be a mistake as shraddha suddenly attacked her and grabbed her hair.Ooowww!" howled Rhea, bowed backwards as shraddha yanked on her hair from behind.

"I'm gonna rip this shit out!" shouted shraddha, yanking as Rhea chakraborty now scratched at her wrists and hands.

Throwing Rhea chakraborty to the lawn by the hair, shraddha dropped a knee across her ass and jerked her head back by the hair. Rhea squirmed as shraddha kapoor flipped her over and quickly jerked down her bra top. Shraddha's eyes lit up at the sight of Rhea chakraborty's large, carnation pink areolas.

"Aaaarrrgggg!" screamed Rhea as her rotund areolas were suddenly stretched. Rhea chakraborty flipped, and forced a roll as she grabbed shraddha's black bra top and tore it from her body. Shraddha fell over sideways as rhea twisted around. Seeing the black V in her eyes, Rhea leaned forward and chomped down.

"Aaaaaarrrrrgggg!!" wailed shraddha kapoor as her hot snatch was bitten thru her panties.

From her backside, shraddha kapoor threw up her left knee and drilled Rhea chakraborty square in the bunghole. Pain jolted up Rhea's spine as she was knocked forward, falling next to shraddha kapoor. As shraddha went to hold her stinging snatch, rhea hooked an arm around her neck and nailed her in the mouth with a fist. Shraddha kapoor's eyes rolled back as her upper lip was pulped.Bitch!" shouted Rhea, grabbing shraddha's left tit and squeezing.

Shraddha screamed as her ripe, full orb took a nasty set of nails down it. Rhea squeezed again and tried to bite the breast, but shraddha pushed her away and then tried to roll over on her. For a few moments the two females swore and shouted as they scrambled to get on top of each other. Clasping hands, shraddha and Rhea went into a long roll until shraddha emerged on top. Stabbing Rhea's hands over her head, shraddha rubbed her tits up and down on rhea's tits as they both huffed and cussed. Dropping her right nipple into Rhea's left nipple, shraddha pushed down.

"Uuummm," moaned Rhea chakraborty as shraddha kapoor's harder nipple inverted her nipple.Looks like my tits are better, bitch," taunted shraddha, back to rubbing up and down again. I don't think so, bitch," said Rhea chakraborty, suddenly bucking and flipping shraddha kapoor over.

Shraddha kapoor tried to get back on top, but Rhea chakraborty's legs outmaneuvered shraddha's legs, thus allowing her to roll on top. Stabbing shraddha kapoor's hands over her head, it was Rhea chakraborty's turn to work her tits over shraddha's tits. With their legs tightly bound from hip to ankle, Rhea chakraborty and shraddha kapoor waged war with their tits and crotches. Their pelvic bones crushed together as rhea bounced her tits up and down against shraddha's tits. Although both pairs of tits were Nice size, shraddha's tits were indeed firmer and harder, and stood up nicely against the thrusting of Rhea chakraborty's tubular-shaped tits.Bitch!Slut!Whore!"Cunt!"

Rhea stayed on top for several minutes until shraddha bucked her off and rolled back on top. Laying down fully, shraddha rolled her tits at the nipples with Rhea chakraborty's tits while grinding her crotch into Rhea chakraborty's heaving cunt.

"Uuummm...slut," moaned shraddha, realizing she was taking on a real woman between the legs."Oooommm, you're no match for me down there, bitch," groaned Rhea, her breasts finally making a stand as her pussy battled shraddha's pussy to a standoff. "Now get off, you fat pig!"

Rhea chakraborty bucked hard, but it was a buck she'd instantly regret as shraddha kapoor was knocked down so that her face landed across the top of Rhea chakraborty's left tit. As shraddha chomped down on Rhea chakraborty's tit above the big areola, shraddha kapoor also shoved her hand between Rhea chakraborty's legs and squeezed a handful of hot ass.

"Aaaaarrrrrgggg!!" screamed Rhea 7, bucking and pulling as her tit was bit and her pussy squeezed. Rhea chakraborty pulled shraddha's hair, freeing her tit, as shraddha kapoor rolled her fingers down Rhea chakraborty's panties and stripped out a few cunt hairs. Rhea screamed, yanking shraddha sideways by the hair. Shraddha kapoor flipped to her back, and then buried her hands in Rhea chakraborty's hair as they both pulled and screamed in each other's face.

Fighting to a standing position on their knees, shraddha kapoor's hairdo was much harder to pull and tear out, unlike Rhea chakraborty's full, wavey, locks. And shraddha kapoor was having a field day with Rhea chakraborty's hair.

"Ooowww! Mmmyy haaaair!" cried Rhea chakraborty, slapping shraddha kapoor across the cheek.

Both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty got into a great hair pulling/face slapping catfight. Pulling hair with one hand, shraddha and Rhea chakraborty slapped the fuck out of each other's cheek with their other hand.SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!Ooooooowwww!" screamed Rhea chakraborty as shraddha kapoor tore out a bloody wad of hair from the side of her head.

Rhea chakraborty swiped at shraddha kapoor's pussy, but missed as her nails cut the firm flesh of shraddha kapoor's tight, toned tummy. Shraddha kapoor screamed in pain, but returned the favor herself as she scratched Rhea chakraborty's left cheek from her ear to the corner of her mouth.

"Ooooww!" howled Rhea chakraborty, balling up her fist and hooking it across shraddha kapoor's cheek. Shraddha fired back with a right across the jaw and another right uppercut to the chin. Rhea chakraborty was rocked, but her driving uppercut to the chin rattled shraddha kapoor's brain as her teeth clanged together.

Dazed and glossey-eyed, Rhea chakraborty grabbed both of shraddha's tits and squeezed as she fell forward into her. Shraddha was driven over backwards as Rhea chakraborty's nails pierced her breasts. Rhea tried to straddle shraddha's waist, but shraddha grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over. Now rolling across the lawn, both shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty tugged hair and cried out as they fought under the shade of a big tree.

"Give it up, bitch," grunted shraddha kapoor, on top. Rhea chakraborty pulled shraddha kapoor off by the hair and rolled on top. "You give it up, bitch."

Shraddha kapoor yanked hard on the back of Rhea chakraborty's hair. They rolled, and shraddha kapoor twisted around and was able to snake her legs around Rhea chakraborty's throat. Locking her ankles together, shraddha kapoor pulled on handful of Rhea chakraborty's bangs as her other hand latched on to her left tit and squeezed. Rhea struggled for air and used her sharp fingernails on shraddha kapoor's flexing thighs. Shraddha kapoor gritted her teeth as she rolled Rhea chakraborty's areola in her fingers and stretched it out.

"Aaaggg! Aaaggg!" Rhea chakraborty gasped and gasped, still scratching to get free.Give, bitch!" ordered shraddha, letting go of the tit and running her hand inside of Rhea chakraborty's panties bottoms.

Screaming in fear, Rhea chakraborty turned her face into shraddha kapoor's V. Smelling the strong scent of sex, Rhea leaned her head forward just as shraddha's fingers curled around her precious mound and squeezed. Shraddha ripped out a wad of pubic hair just as Rhea chakraborty sank her teeth around shraddha kapoor's plump pussy lips. Both ladies erupted on each other as the pain jolted thru their hips and up their bodies. Shraddha threw an ax-handle chop across Rhea's ribs as she lost her leg lock, and both instantly rolled clear of each other, crying and holding their damaged goods.

"My...pussy...my...pussy," sobbed shraddha kapoor, over and over. Rhea chakraborty gagged and coughed for air as she clutched her cunt and wept similar comments concerning her womanhood.

It had been a very grueling and savage catfight. Both had given and received pain and torture alike, and neither could claim victory or admit defeat. For five solid minutes both Rhea chakraborty and shraddha kapoor lay on the lawn, sobbing softly and gently massaging the pain between their legs and across their breasts.

"You had enough?" asked shraddha, finally.Rhea chakraborty looked over at her. "Bitch, you haven't won."Tired. Sore. Scratched. And hurt. It was clear that nothing was resolved.Then let's finish it, slut," said shraddha kapoor.

Standing slowly to their feet, the girls feathered back their hair and stepped towards each other.Fuckin' slut," swore shraddha kapoor, reaching for Rhea's hair. bitch," said Rhea chakraborty, slapping shraddha's face. Shraddha kapoor's head turned with the sting, but still her hands found rhea's tresses.Oouuch!" squeeled Rhea chakraborty, running her hands in shraddha's hair.Oh gawd!" cried shraddha kapoor, her head jerked hard backwards.

The two fighters yanked and jerked extremely hard. They pulled each other over at the waist by the back of the hair and then tackled each other to the ground. With a handful of hair and tit alike, shraddha kapoor and Rhea chakraborty locked up their legs fought it out across the lawn. Pulling, yanking, squeezing and scratching, shraddha and Rhea mauled as the catfight clearly hung in the balance. Shraddha kapoor's slapped Rhea chakraborty across the face as Rhea chakrabort ripped her fingernails up shraddha's ribs. They cried out and broke apart, but very quickly got to their feet and started slapping.

Rhea chakraborty slapped shraddha. Shraddha kapoor slapped Rhea. Rhea chakraborty slapped shraddha. Shraddha slapped Rhea. Shraddha slapped Rhea again.With her cheeks burning and her ears ringing, Rhea chakraborty threw herself into shraddha kapoor. Shraddha wrapped up with her as their tits met and started fighting. On wobbly knees and shaking legs, Rhea and shraddha kapoor strained to squeeze the life out of each other as their nipples catfought deep within their bulging buxoms.

"Uuuummpphhh," groaned shraddha."Uuuunnnggg," Shraddha moaned.Their nipples bent and battled as their tits oozed out from underneath their armpits. Muscles stained and the veins in their necks popped out as they lay head-to-shoulder hugging and grinding.Give...slut...give," huffed shraddha, throwing all her strength into her arms and chest.

"Uuuunnnggg!" panted Rhea chakraborty. "You...give!" Shraddha's tits nearly exploded under the extreme pressure. Rhea chakraborty's lungs burned as her nipples were beaten back by shraddha kapoor's nipples. "Can't...breath," gasped Rhea chakraborty."Uuummmph!" grunted shraddha. "Le'...gggooo."Their arms droppd as they collapsed on each other. Rhea shoved shraddha in the shoulders and took a swing at her.POP! Shraddha kapoor's knees knocked as Rhea chakraborty punched her across the chin.POW! Rhea's head snapped as shraddha kapoor uncorked a left uppercut under her jawbone.

Rhea hooked a right above shraddha's left eye. Shraddha bloodied Rhea chakraborty's nose with looping blow. Rhea cut her knuckles across shraddha's right cheekbone. Shraddha dotted Rhea's right eye with her fist. Rhea staggered back. Her eye fluttering and blurring her vision completely. Shraddha was seeing double, but her hooking right fist came across Rhea's mouth with all her 115 pounds behind it. Rhea chakraborty's lips burst open, spraying blood in all directions as her head snapped violently to the side and then backwards. Her arms sailed in circles as she peddled back six or seven steps before dropping flat on her ass and falling over on her back.Shraddha kapoor teetered like a top. Her toes and heels digging into the lawn for support. She leaned over, placing her hands on her knees as her tits hung down from her chest like battered punching bags. She looked up, but Rhea chakraborty was still flat on her back and not moving. She breathed deeply. Every muscle in her body screamed and burned with pain. She looked up again. Still Rhea chakraborty lay still. She closed her eyes, but the tears still poured out in big raindrops. She heard Rhea chakraborty stirring. She looked up and saw Rhea chakraborty's head moving back and forth very, very slowly. Blood was splattered across her face and hair, and her tits fell over her ribs like a pair of dirty tube socks.

Shraddha kapoor walked over and looked down at her young rival. Rhea chakraborty's right eye was purple and swelling. Tears streaked down her cheeks and mixed with the blood from her nose and mouth."Finished?" asked shraddha kapoor, admiring her work, but still respectful of the beating she took as well.
Rhea chakraborty didn't speak, but nodded 'yes'. She tried to sit up, but couldn't; she couldn't even cover her face with her hands….she was throughly trashed and beaten!
Shraddha kapoor win the fight she wanted back to the house and took boyfriend karan wahi to her house, shraddha was happy she destroy Rhea chakraborty in a fight.
Shraddha kapoor win.
Like Reply
can i suggest a change bro
if u dont mind
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 06:00 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: can i suggest a change bro
if u dont mind

Yes
Like Reply
(12-09-2021, 01:51 PM)Sakib Wrote: Yes

bro i think more of similar stories are going like fight between girls
but i suggest something like sex competition. like actress compete in some sex events like who will complete blowjob to some 10 or more guys or sex to guys.
something like that
because i am following ur stories from a long time, so changing the format will increase the interest.
Like Reply