Slow Poison
This thread is for slow seductive plots
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aish: (on phone) Hello....okay... is it for closing the insurance?.... ohh.. i did'nt know that... yes..i'll be home then... okay...see you then..

(I kept the phone as a tear drop collected in my eye... my husband had given me everything...this house....my darling son...and now he has also insured my future....too bad he had to leave me soo young in age)

(Its been 6 months since his passing ... i never saw that car which hit him... it came out of nowhere and before I knew...poof...my life had turned upside down)

(And we were planning on having another baby soon...) (crying)

( Anyways... fate has its play... Abhi had always encouraged me to do the right things no matter what...such a good soul)

[Image: aishwaryaraibachchan11572604808.jpg]
Like Reply
( myself harsh 30 year old guy working in data centrics where abhi sir used to be my senior this is my first company and abhi sir was a good manager sometimes strict but overall he was a good manager handled our team of 20 people i was an intern back then now i am a assistant manager and abhi sir had recommended by name to the bosses and i was very grateful to abhi sir for that)

( its almost 6 months now since abhi sirs death and even i felt the vaccum in office )

( i am recently married have a 1 year old kid at home who just started saying stuffs and now Hr tells me to drop the insurance claim file to Abhi sirs widowed wife and gave me the address )

( it was 7 pm and i had to reach home by 8 pm but since Hr asked me that otherwise abhi sirs wife will have to come to office so i thought this is the least i could do and so i took my bike kept the insurance claim file in my bag and started riding and it was slight rianing just mild rain and i reached Abhi sirs bunglow)

ding donggg ( my hair was slight wet )

ding donggg ( i was ringing bell coninously as i can drop the file and reach back home fast where my wife have made something special for dinner)

ding donggg knockk knockk
[+] 1 user Likes NanhaMunna's post
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:06 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( myself harsh 30 year old guy working in data centrics where abhi sir used to be my senior this is my first company and abhi sir was a good manager sometimes strict but overall he was a good manager handled our team of 20 people i was an intern back then now i am a assistant manager and abhi sir had recommended by name to the bosses and i was very grateful to abhi sir for that)

( its almost 6 months now since abhi sirs death and even i felt the vaccum in office )

( i am recently married have a 1 year old kid at home who just started saying stuffs and now Hr tells me to drop the insurance claim file to Abhi sirs widowed wife and gave me the address )

( it was 7 pm and i had to reach home by 8 pm but since Hr asked me that otherwise abhi sirs wife will have to come to office so i thought this is the least i could do and so i took my bike kept the insurance claim file in my bag and started riding and it was slight rianing just mild rain and i reached Abhi sirs bunglow)

ding donggg ( my hair was slight wet )

ding donggg ( i was ringing bell coninously as i can drop the file and reach back home fast where my wife have made something special for dinner)

ding donggg knockk knockk

(I was in my bath tub... had just lathered up a nice bubble bath and some blues to relax myself)

(All my maids and house helpers had left since it was past 5pm ....)

(The bathroom was upstairs and I walked in disrobing my garments... since no one were there, I had the liberty to walk nude in my home)

(Looking at my nude figure in the mirror)....Not bad Aishu... not bad at all..

(The bathroom was filled with an aroma of roses which always aroused me... and Abhi used to bring it often whenever he was in mood or had forgotten our anniversary... Anyways ..I knew I had to take care of myself from now on)...

(I immersed my legs and sank in the tub ... the warm water gave me the exact feeling my body was expecting... as The pleasant music filled my ears...I waded my head to and fro)

(Without my knowledge, my fingers lingered underwater and reached my thigh.. and started to caress it....)....ahhhhhh...abhi..(I sighed)

Dinggg...donggg..( I was frustrated... who was disturbing me now?!!!)

(I got up... partly dried myself and put on the robe and walked down stairs in hurry...I had'nt checked to see if i was covered decent enough to receive)....(I opened the door)

[Image: original.jpg][Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Aamir0077's post
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:24 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (I was in my bath tub... had just lathered up a nice bubble bath and some blues to relax myself)

(All my maids and house helpers had left since it was past 5pm ....)

(The bathroom was upstairs and I walked in disrobing my garments... since no one were there, I had the liberty to walk nude in my home)

(Looking at my nude figure in the mirror)....Not bad Aishu... not bad at all..

(The bathroom was filled with an aroma of roses which always aroused me... and Abhi used to bring it often whenever he was in mood or had forgotten our anniversary... Anyways ..I knew I had to take care of myself from now on)...

(I immersed my legs and sank in the tub ... the warm water gave me the exact feeling my body was expecting... as The pleasant music filled my ears...I waded my head to and fro)

(Without my knowledge, my fingers lingered underwater and reached my thigh.. and started to caress it....)....ahhhhhh...abhi..(I sighed)

Dinggg...donggg..( I was frustrated... who was disturbing me now?!!!)

(I got up... partly dried myself and put on the robe and walked down stairs in hurry...I had'nt checked to see if i was covered decent enough to receive)....(I opened the door)

[Image: original.jpg][Image: hqdefault.jpg]

( i was just in a hurry i was thinking lets just give the file show some condolence 5 mins chit chat and leave and ride bike at 130 kmh speed and reach house on time )

( i was restless but as soon as the door opened i saw ur face for the first time it was very different from what i had imagined Abhi sirs wife to look like u were wearing a bathrobe and had wet hairs and sligt shiny neck some wetness there and ur feet was wet i looked at u for a moment and then i thought myself pretty beatiful woman but i didnt know if its abhi sirs wife )

( i looked outside once and saw the adress Hr send me and confirmed this is the same adress)

ummm u Abhi sirs i mean ? ( i stopped right there as i thought if i said widow it would hurt u )

i am from Data centrics Hr tejal send me ( i was in a doubt as i didnt know if i am really talking o Abhi sirs wife)
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:30 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( i was just in a hurry i was thinking lets just give the file show some condolence 5 mins chit chat and leave and ride bike at 130 kmh speed and reach house on time )

( i was restless but as soon as the door opened i saw ur face for the first time it was very different from what i had imagined Abhi sirs wife to look like u were wearing a bathrobe and had wet hairs and sligt shiny neck some wetness there and ur feet was wet i looked at u for a moment and then i thought myself pretty beatiful woman but i didnt know if its abhi sirs wife )

( i looked outside once and saw the adress Hr send me and confirmed this is the same adress)

ummm u Abhi sirs i mean ? ( i stopped right there as i thought if i said widow it would hurt u )

i am from Data centrics Hr tejal send me ( i was in a doubt as i didnt know if i am really talking o Abhi sirs wife)

Ohh... I had totally forgot.. we spoke on the phone... Yes.. I am Abhishek's wife

(I was impressed with the physic ... and the towering height... You were just like  younger version of my husband)

(I opened the door full) Come inside...( thats when i realized the length of the robe I was wearing....it was to half the length of my thighs and it was tied to my waist.... and the cleavage ran deep... exposing the skin tapering at my navel... Hints of my lovely globes were visible).... haaaah..(I chucked nervously as you walked in)

(All my frustration for disturbing me had transformed into a mixture of embarrassment and naughtiness) 

(The lights in the living room were off and I switched them ON... thats when I saw your face clearly.... you very much resembled my old boyfriend from college..So a mixture of my husband and my boyfriend)

( "Is this a sign Abhi?"... I thought to myself as I stood facing you)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai.jpg][Image: ii-1-196x300.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:48 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Ohh... I had totally forgot.. we spoke on the phone... Yes.. I am Abhishek's wife

(I was impressed with the physic ... and the towering height... You were just like  younger version of my husband)

(I opened the door full) Come inside...( thats when i realized the length of the robe I was wearing....it was to half the length of my thighs and it was tied to my waist.... and the cleavage ran deep... exposing the skin tapering at my navel... Hints of my lovely globes were visible).... haaaah..(I chucked nervously as you walked in)

(All my frustration for disturbing me had transformed into a mixture of embarrassment and naughtiness) 

(The lights in the living room were off and I switched them ON... thats when I saw your face clearly.... you very much resembled my old boyfriend from college..So a mixture of my husband and my boyfriend)

( "Is this a sign Abhi?"... I thought to myself as I stood facing you)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai.jpg][Image: ii-1-196x300.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]

( as u said u are abhisheks wife woww abhi sir has damn good looking wife woww )

ohh yes maam its me harsh 

( as u opened the door i walked in i was 6 feet 3 i was dark skinned had slight curly hairs)

( i was looking at ur wet hairs which u had slightly bunched and kept and ur thigh knee end was visible i was slightly feeling weird as i was feeling something for u and i respected abhi sir a lot)

maam have abhi sir ever mentioned me i was his junior

sorry for ur loss maam

sorry did i came at a wrong time maam ( as i saw ur bathrobe was slight wet i knew u were bathing and there was a slight rose theme aura around u as u were standing near me that scent was entering my lungs and though my nostrils unknowingly softening me from inside for u )
[+] 1 user Likes NanhaMunna's post
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:56 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( as u said u are abhisheks wife woww abhi sir has damn good looking wife woww )

ohh yes maam its me harsh 

( as u opened the door i walked in i was 6 feet 3 i was dark skinned had slight curly hairs)

( i was looking at ur wet hairs which u had slightly bunched and kept and ur thigh knee end was visible i was slightly feeling weird as i was feeling something for u and i respected abhi sir a lot)

maam have abhi sir ever mentioned me i was his junior

sorry for ur loss maam

sorry did i came at a wrong time maam ( as i saw ur bathrobe was slight wet i knew u were bathing and there was a slight rose theme aura around u as u were standing near me that scent was entering my lungs and though my nostrils unknowingly softening me from inside for u )

Yes..yes... Abhi was talking about his junior...Harsh is it? (as i swayed my head to move my hair)

(I could'nt help but think of my boyfriend seeing you...and all the funtimes we used to have in the hostel at night.)

( Just when I was thinking about Abhi..and our plan to have our second child... you show up... In my head the words of Abhi repeated "Follow you heart..no matter what"... i saw the reflection of Harsh in my husbands photo on the wall behind him and sighed... Yes.. I want a second child today)

(I boldly presented the robe under which my naked body was pressing into)

So... is it raining heavily Harsh?... feel free to ask for 'anything' you want...coffee...tea...or 'anything'?

[Image: ash-3-225x300.jpg][Image: giphy.gif][Image: aishwarya-rai-hot-2-3b5f.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:10 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Yes..yes... Abhi was talking about his junior...Harsh is it? (as i swayed my head to move my hair)

(I could'nt help but think of my boyfriend seeing you...and all the funtimes we used to have in the hostel at night.)

( Just when I was thinking about Abhi..and our plan to have our second child... you show up... In my head the words of Abhi repeated "Follow you heart..no matter what"... i saw the reflection of Harsh in my husbands photo on the wall behind him and sighed... Yes.. I want a second child today)

So... is it raining heavily Harsh?... feel free to ask for 'anything' you want...coffee...tea...or 'anything'?

[Image: ash-3-225x300.jpg][Image: giphy.gif][Image: aishwarya-rai-hot-2-3b5f.jpg]

hmmmmm u know to keep a man hard dont u
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:10 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Yes..yes... Abhi was talking about his junior...Harsh is it? (as i swayed my head to move my hair)

(My initial thought to go back and change into a decent cloth changed)

( when u said harshh i looked at ur lip shape how u said the shhh at the end i loved the way u said it )

(it was 7.40 pm now and it was past the time i had in mind)

umm just mildly maam just mild rain ( i had wet hairs )

( i looked back and i heard thunder now)

umm well it may have increased now i guess 

no maam nothing i came just to deliver this to u ( my phone was ringing and as i took the phone it had just love symbol in it and in betwen love symbol i wrote MyLOVe i took the phone and looked at ur face at the same time )

( i felt slight embarassed as even u were looking at the phone display)

umm maam sorry its my...( i didnt wanted to emphasis on relationship as it may hurt u )
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:17 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( when u said harshh i looked at ur lip shape how u said the shhh at the end i loved the way u said it )

no maam nothing i came just to deliver this to u ( my phone was ringing and as i took the phone it had just love symbol in it and in betwen love symbol i wrote MyLOVe i took the phone and looked at ur face at the same time )

umm maam sorry its my...( i didnt wanted to emphasis on relationship as it may hurt u )

ahaaa bhot maje le rha hai tu too wahhh aishwarya rai mil gya tujhe to haa
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:17 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( when u said harshh i looked at ur lip shape how u said the shhh at the end i loved the way u said it )

( I had no intention of leaving  you today... and the rain was a perfect catalyst)

(I came close to you and put my hand forward to take the form.. you had opened the zip of your bag and had you hand inside to take out the form.. just then the phone rang and i saw you felt awkward)

(I smiled.. and looking at you bent forward towards the bag you were holding giving more view of my boobs and the deep valley in between them.)

(As you were speaking to your wife, I put my hand inside the bag... and instead to gripping the form, I gripped caressed your sweaty palm twice before I took out the paper.)

[Image: aishwarya-boobs-3.jpg][Image: Screenshot-23966.gif]
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:32 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: ( I had no intention of leaving  you today... and the rain was a perfect catalyst)

(I came close to you and put my hand forward to take the form.. you had opened the zip of your bag and had you hand inside to take out the form.. just then the phone rang and i saw you felt awkward)

(I smiled.. and looking at you bent forward towards the bag you were holding giving more view of my boobs and the deep valley in between them.)

(As you were speaking to your wife, I put my hand inside the bag... and instead to gripping the form, I gripped caressed your sweaty palm twice before I took out the paper.)

poora sukh de degi tu to wahhhh
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:32 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: ( I had no intention of leaving  you today... and the rain was a perfect catalyst)

( i placed my bag on the glass table opened the clip and one yellow coloured file was kept in the first row of the bag )

[Image: Bottega-Veneta.png]

( my lef hand was inside and trying to remove the file from other files and thats when my wifes call came i took the phone and at the same time u bend and i was watching ur cleavage and boob elevation )

me on phone : divya ahh ( watching ur cleavage which was slight wet ) umm i mean i will be little late baby 

( ohhh as u hold my palms i felt ur soft palm and it was making me nervous and slowly hard at the same time)

me : sorry had some work thats why i will come home may be 30 minutes late baby ( ufff what a woman this is i was looking in ur eyes and talking to my wife)

( i cut the phone slowly looking at ur nose shape and told u ) yes maam thats ur claim file ummm so ummm u can file it and get ur claim maam ( i closed the bag and was about to leave)

so umm anything else i can do for u maam
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 11:44 PM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( i placed my bag on the glass table opened the clip and one yellow coloured file was kept in the first row of the bag )

[Image: Bottega-Veneta.png]

( my lef hand was inside and trying to remove the file from other files and thats when my wifes call came i took the phone and at the same time u bend and i was watching ur cleavage and boob elevation )

me on phone : divya ahh ( watching ur cleavage which was slight wet ) umm i mean i will be little late baby 

( ohhh as u hold my palms i felt ur soft palm and it was making me nervous and slowly hard at the same time)

me : sorry had some work thats why i will come home may be 30 minutes late baby ( ufff what a woman this is i was looking in ur eyes and talking to my wife)

( i cut the phone slowly looking at ur nose shape and told u ) yes maam thats ur claim file ummm so ummm u can file it and get ur claim maam ( i closed the bag and was about to leave)

so umm anything else i can do for u maam

(I was looking at the paper when the loud thunder rambled through shaking the house... and you had reached for the main door)

Wait harsh.. why are you leaving in this rain... wait till I....uhuhhuh...it gets over. (I knew you would stay)..

So I think Ill sign this letter now...(I lowered the paper towards my thighs again showing my cleavage)

I hope you have 'ink' in your 'pen' (I dont know why I said that.. and I could'nt help it..it was out and I smiled looking at him)

(He nodded his head to indicate 'no'... mayb he also didnt know what he was saying.. the sexual tension filled the air)

Ok..I'll get my own pen from the room then..(And I turned back showing my figure and my wet thighs as I catwalked to the room nearby)

(I knew harsh had his eye on me... I wanted to entice him further... so Near the door i unknotted my robe... dropped it on the floor and entered the room ... all the while I knew Harsh got  good view of my naked body from the side)

(I purposefully did not bolt the door and went to my wadrobe)

[Image: aishwarya-boobs-2.jpeg][Image: Screenshot-23415.gif][Image: 3f5209d76c7b5cd185b0ff73e562cbc1.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 12:02 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (I was looking at the paper when the loud thunder rambled through shaking the house... and you had reached for the main door)

Wait harsh.. why are you leaving in this rain... wait till I....uhuhhuh...it gets over. (I knew you would stay)..

So I think Ill sign this letter now...(I lowered the paper towards my thighs again showing my cleavage)

I hope you have 'ink' in your 'pen' (I dont know why I said that.. and I could'nt help it..it was out and I smiled looking at him)

(He nodded his head to indicate 'no'... mayb he also didnt know what he was saying.. the sexual tension filled the air)

Ok..I'll get my own pen from the room then..(And I turned back showing my figure and my wet thighs as I catwalked to the room nearby)

(I knew harsh had his eye on me... I wanted to entice him further... so Near the door i unknotted my robe... dropped it on the floor and entered the room ... all the while I knew Harsh got  good view of my naked body from the side)

(I purposefully did not bolt the door and went to my wadrobe)

[Image: aishwarya-boobs-2.jpeg][Image: Screenshot-23415.gif][Image: 3f5209d76c7b5cd185b0ff73e562cbc1.jpg]

( while i was about to leave i heard ur feminine sound and i stopped abruptly )

umm well umm ok maam i will stay if thats what u want 

( i wanted to stay and feel ur beauty actually but i cant stay without permission so i was half minded anyway but now u said so i stopped )

( i was looking at the wetness near ur nack and was feeling so overwhelmed by ur sheer presence as if u are not a human but an angel from parallel universe)

pen umm ( i checke dmy pockets and i didnt had a pen so i nodded no ) maam sorry 

( as u walked away i saw ur wet legs the part behind ur knees were wet uff i wanted to actually slurp the wetness from there )

( as u enetred the room u left ur bathrobe out uff i didnt see anyting nude but i just saw u remove ur robe ufff)

( as u enetered and u closed the door which i didnt knew it was close)

( i was seeing ur feet wet marks on floor and i dont know why i just kneeled down making sure n ones watching and i licked the floor where it had ur feet wet marks )

slupppppppppp ( i saw ur hubby my senior abhi sirs pic along with u on the wall and i said sorry through my mind to his soul and i was just randomly walking in the diguise of watching the house and saw the slight crack in the door and found out that its not closed fully so slowly approached the crack and trying to see something slowly without making a noise )

( i picked up the wet bathrobe u wore and sniffed it near the armpit region and the boob region inside out)

mmmmmmm ohh my godd ahhh ( trying to peek a bit through the crack)
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 12:18 AM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( while i was about to leave i heard ur feminine sound and i stopped abruptly )

( i wanted to stay and feel ur beauty actually but i cant stay without permission so i was half minded anyway but now u said so i stopped )

( i was looking at the wetness near ur nack and was feeling so overwhelmed by ur sheer presence as if u are not a human but an angel from parallel universe)

pen umm ( i checke dmy pockets and i didnt had a pen so i nodded no ) maam sorry 

( as u walked away i saw ur wet legs the part behind ur knees were wet uff i wanted to actually slurp the wetness from there )

( as u enetred the room u left ur bathrobe out uff i didnt see anyting nude but i just saw u remove ur robe ufff)

( i was seeing ur feet wet marks on floor and i dont know why i just kneeled down making sure n ones watching and i licked the floor where it had ur feet wet marks )

slupppppppppp ( i saw ur hubby my senior abhi sirs pic along with u on the wall and i said sorry through my mind to his soul and i was just randomly walking in the diguise of watching the house and saw the slight crack in the door and found out that its not closed fully so slowly approached the crack and trying to see something slowly without making a noise )

( i picked up the wet bathrobe u wore and sniffed it near the armpit region and the boob region inside out)

i know u will be thinking that i am making fight in between u people

but check this he will never suck ur cock be practical you think someone will give u this much pleasure for free ? hell no i guess even u know this guy is questionable just use ur common sense
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 12:18 AM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( while i was about to leave i heard ur feminine sound and i stopped abruptly )

(I picked my delicate panty which was yellow and a matching bra which suited well for my body... which also used to be the favorite of my husband)

(after putting that on, I went to the dressing mirror table and turned the mirror towards the door so that my reflection is visible from the door.. I stood facing the mirror and my back facing the door.)

Thanks for the saree Abhi (I whispered as I started to dressup with my anniversary saree...which was golden in color)

(from the corner of my eyes, I saw movement at the crack of the door.... I smiled and continued to drape the saree round my waist)

(I folded the corners and tucked the saree just below my navel)

(I then took the sleeveless blouse... and noticed that one of the button was missing... remembered how Abhi in excitement to kiss my breast had pulled on the blouse and had damaged it....However..I wore the same blouse..but couldnt tie the knot behind)

(I then intentionally admired my figure by turning sideways to give the peeking tom a good view of my body)

(I stood there with my pallu down applying a bindi sticker to my forehead)

[Image: take-a-style-note-from-aishwarya-rai-bac...24x907.jpg][Image: Screenshot-23691.gif]
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 12:43 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: (I picked my delicate panty which was yellow and a matching bra which suited well for my body... which also used to be the favorite of my husband)

(after putting that on, I went to the dressing mirror table and turned the mirror towards the door so that my reflection is visible from the door.. I stood facing the mirror and my back facing the door.)

Thanks for the saree Abhi (I whispered as I started to dressup with my anniversary saree...which was golden in color)

(from the corner of my eyes, I saw movement at the crack of the door.... I smiled and continued to drape the saree round my waist)

(I folded the corners and tucked the saree just below my navel)

(I then took the sleeveless blouse... and noticed that one of the button was missing... remembered how Abhi in excitement to kiss my breast had pulled on the blouse and had damaged it....However..I wore the same blouse..but couldnt tie the knot behind)

(I then intentionally admired my figure by turning sideways to give the peeking tom a good view of my body)

(I stood there with my pallu down applying a bindi sticker to my forehead)

[Image: take-a-style-note-from-aishwarya-rai-bac...24x907.jpg][Image: Screenshot-23691.gif]

( u were the perfect example of a luscious milf there is i was wathing u fromthe crack not knowing u are aware of it )

( i just saw a flash of ur bare back and ur thighs before u gotdressed and i was thinking why i delayed to come here i could have got more time to watch ur skin now u have covered urself wearing a sarree slowly i was licking the door imagining ur neck and the sliht wetness in ur navel)

sluppp luppa luppppp ahhh what a hot piece woww sorry abhi sir but ur wife is too hot 

( i was feeling sad that i was actually trained by abhi sir so well he treated me so well and here i am peeking at his widow wife i felt as if its disrespect and i wanted to stop this as i have a wife and a kid and i felt this is a sin to see someones wife like this but then ur beauty ur skin creamy skin the slight wet hairs made me stay there magnetized to u even though i was saying sorry to abhi sir in my mind i was thhinking what would happen if i just open this door and start kissing u all over but didnt do as u turned sideways i was dreaming of laying on ur lap and getting fed by u slowly like a baby)

( ahhh sleveless blousee uff ur arms was making me mad as hell i cant control but was forced to control )

( ur pallu wasdown and i actually wanted to wiff ur slight wet skin all over i wanted to tase each inch of u but feeling sad that what i am doing is a sin i actually backed off but then again came back as u were attracting me like iron to magnets like honey to bear )

sorry abhi sir ur wife is too much ( omg she is so hot  fuckk)
Like Reply
(09-03-2021, 01:21 AM)NanhaMunna Wrote: ( u were the perfect example of a luscious milf there is i was wathing u fromthe crack not knowing u are aware of it )

( i just saw a flash of ur bare back and ur thighs before u gotdressed and i was thinking why i delayed to come here i could have got more time to watch ur skin now u have covered urself wearing a sarree slowly i was licking the door imagining ur neck and the sliht wetness in ur navel)

sluppp luppa luppppp ahhh what a hot piece woww sorry abhi sir but ur wife is too hot 

( i was feeling sad that i was actually trained by abhi sir so well he treated me so well and here i am peeking at his widow wife i felt as if its disrespect and i wanted to stop this as i have a wife and a kid and i felt this is a sin to see someones wife like this but then ur beauty ur skin creamy skin the slight wet hairs made me stay there magnetized to u even though i was saying sorry to abhi sir in my mind i was thhinking what would happen if i just open this door and start kissing u all over but didnt do as u turned sideways i was dreaming of laying on ur lap and getting fed by u slowly like a baby)

( ahhh sleveless blousee uff ur arms was making me mad as hell i cant control but was forced to control )

( ur pallu wasdown and i actually wanted to wiff ur slight wet skin all over i wanted to tase each inch of u but feeling sad that what i am doing is a sin i actually backed off but then again came back as u were attracting me like iron to magnets like honey to bear )

sorry abhi sir ur wife is too much ( omg she is so hot  fuckk)

(I could see the eye that was fixated on my body... and the saree was soo transparent that it left very little to imagination.)

(I decided to tease you more.... before pulling my pallu up, the blouse was already revealing since the top pin was missing... I put my hand near the opening and slowly pushed my hands into the blouse over my left boob... and I made sure you could see my hand cupping my boob inside the blouse... I then bulled my boob such that my cleavage will be more plumpy to look at....I did the same thing with the other boob taking my time)

(Now I had my boobs elevated in my blouse and would have rendered Abhi speechless if he had seen me like this....)

(I then proceeded to apply my lipstick...I chose the darkest red and slowly licked my lips smiling...... then I started to apply the lipstick pouting my mouth... imitating a kissing scenario)

(I pulled my pallu up and turned casually and picked the paper and a pen lying aside)
[Image: Screenshot-23717a.gif][Image: CgGvfhEWsAEbZD_?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: aishwarya-hot-photo-a034.jpg]
Like Reply