Adultery Beautiful young girl seduced by ugly old man
Video 
Hi guys this is raj and this is my first attempt at writing a erotic story. I hope you guys would like this story. So Let me get on with it

There are only two characters in it but don't worry I am going to make it as interesting as possible. The main characters name are rahimkaka(age 62) and Aarthi( age 22)

Aarthi was a hot and sexy young girl who was finishing her internship in a hospital in rural area in Bihar she is actually from mumbai but had to complete the mandatory training before starting her job as a doctor in mumbai.

Rahim on the other hand was a drunkard and a ugly man who used to do any odd jobs also do some thief to drink. But he had a big dick of 10 inch and fucked many girls in his young age but from past 20 years he was alone as his wife died and he has no children.

Aarthi was a good ***** girl who went to temple and never crossed a line with any of the boys she never even kissed a boy before.

So guys as you can see that this are two very opposite characters who have nothing in common but still they end up in a very dirty relationship I Wil request you guys to have some patience as I like to first engage the characters so this is going to be a slow burner but I'm sure this will be one of the newest and unique stories on this website.

Please can anyone help me on how I can add pics in the thread

[+] 1 user Likes Indianajones's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: wp4797572.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Indianajones's post
Like Reply
(07-03-2021, 08:37 PM)Indianajones Wrote: [Image: wp4797572.jpg]
Like Reply
Above in the image in aarthi you can see how beautiful she is and now Let me post image of rahim
Like Reply
[Image: 220px-Actor-Motta-Rajendran-at-the-Vilaa...s-Meet.jpg]
ice skate emoticons
Like Reply
So you saw both of them one is looks like princess and other one looks like devil.

Chapter 1 Rahim goes to hospital

As usual Rahim is drinking with his friends and they are talking about all nonsense topics and after few minutes rahim asks money to his friend to drink more but his friend refuses this causes a fight and rahim gets injured in the fight and his friends drop him at hospital and leaves....

Rahim goes inside and asks receptionist to help him as he has very severe pain in this stomach she tells him to go wait as this is a government hospital and he has to wait and as it's a rural area no one gives a fuck about a old man dying...

Rahim got upset but he was waiting and he heard a sweet voice of a young girl come towards to the reception yes she was. Aarthi wearing her kurta and white shirt on top that looking gorgeous....rahim was awestruck and just kept looking at her and slowly his eyes faded and he fainted....his last memory was The beautiful face of aarthi.
[+] 2 users Like Indianajones's post
Like Reply
good start but a small update, I love these type of age difference stories
Like Reply
Erotic Story with only two charecters seldom becomes monotonous. It's my own opinion. But some very good writers could also make them outstanding by taking the challenge head on. So do not take my opinion seriously. Your writing is effortlessly fluid. So It will be a good and kinky story I hope.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
I see a lot of potential here. Keep going mate
Like Reply
Nice story please update quickly
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Rahim faints.....after 1 hour......Rahim open his eyes he is still feeling dizzy but he wants to check the melodious and sweet voice coming nearby....he rubs his eyes than he sees a fair white girl standing talking on her phone she is a doctor and when she turns rahim gets lost in the thoughts as he has seen many beautiful girls but aarthi was a princess who looked cute and hot both at the same time....rahim's mind voice(Wah ,.' ne kya cheez banai he badi fursat se banaya hoga isko..jawan kali ki tarah dikhne wali Wah khush kar diya aaj ,.' tune).

Aarthi walked towards rahim and asked him kaka tumara naam kya he he replied rahim....then she checked his nerves by touching is hand rahim got goosebumps he just wanted to kiss her juicy lips but he can't do that...after checking she said that kaka aap ko aapki health sambalna chaiye..Please don't drink or else you will die soon...rahim thought in mind just let me fuck you once than you kill me yourself....rahim said kya karu madam bas yehi sahara he mera iske alawa kuch nahi mera...sharab bhi naa piyu toh jeene ka koi fayda nahi...aarthi thought it's a waste of time explaining this old drunk so she just gave him medicine list and told him he can go home now...

Before going Rabin asked aap ka naam kya he she said aarthi he got hard as likes hindi woman more than ., woman...he than asked further how old are you she said 22...and than she asked why are you asking all this stupid questions...rahim said if he had a daughter she would be her age....Aarthi felt sympathetic and didn't say much ahead...

Rahim left but he was taking small glanzes of aarthi before taking off....he thought kassh yeh mil jaye ek baar iske maze lene ke baad toh marna ka bhi gam nahi...a slow burning flame was ignited in the heart of rahim he wanted to crush that sweet flower under his big dick....

This just the beginning of a very dirty and unusual relationship just wait and watch and I am posting some pics in rreference to this part...

Pls comment and let me know if you guys are liking the story
[+] 4 users Like Indianajones's post
Like Reply
[Image: mottai-rajendran-does-hero-for-upcoming-flick.png]
Like Reply
Good going kindly update long episodes
Like Reply
Make a love story with sex and obsession.
Like Reply
Hi
Nice start..include some bdsm and humilaition moments if you like..waiting for next update
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
No updates
Like Reply
Waiting for extreme kink bdsm update
Like Reply
Nice start. But no regular updates...
Like Reply