Fantasy Kinky and detailed Roleplays
Wink 
hi, myself Shalini Pandit from Mumbai, i am interested in detailed and erotic roleplays. I prefer story based long and realistic plays. Interested people plz mention ur hangout IDs along with a sample plot. 
Regards, 

Shalini
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hi ! im intrested
Like Reply
what kind of kinky stories and roleplays you prefer.
Like Reply
my id hottysantosh 1
Like Reply
(28-02-2021, 09:05 PM)ShaliniRP Wrote: hi, myself Shalini Pandit from Mumbai, i am interested in detailed and erotic roleplays. I prefer story based long and realistic plays. Interested people plz mention ur hangout IDs along with a sample plot. 
Regards, 

Shalini

Girls you can ping me at appusmart48; i love roleplay
Like Reply
Do u do roleplay on actress
Like Reply
(28-02-2021, 09:05 PM)ShaliniRP Wrote: hi, myself Shalini Pandit from Mumbai, i am interested in detailed and erotic roleplays. I prefer story based long and realistic plays. Interested people plz mention ur hangout IDs along with a sample plot. 
Regards, 

Shalini

Hi Shalini Raj here will love to try a RP with you....prefer homely family,friend with a 3 some of young old .slow moving seduction and hard kinky sex. Raj try me anandchat2019;
Like Reply
Im into detailed roleplay. (Bondage, Humiliation, Exhibition, Toilet humiliation etc) if you are interested ping me to hansraj.biotek(at)gmail(dot)com
Like Reply
Hi
Am Jishaan Khan
Am expert in long story roleplay in hindi language

Hangout ID jishaankhan504;
Like Reply