Poll: Wife sex chat with strangers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great Idea
100.00%
1 100.00%
Dumb Idea
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRI desi phone and sex chat with my wife
We are mature couple 43-40 from US...east coast. Looking for hubbies or couple or like minded buddies to have sex chat with my wife and seduce her. She want to explore sex talk/ chat with a stranger on hangout. She has never done this before and likes Role play scenarios. We have got some interesting sex toys for her ...so while she chats...i can give her pleasure with those sex toys and later fuck her hard.

Ideally folks on US east coast to match the time zone will be great. We plan to be available online late after 9pm EST for these acts.

Anybody interested to be a part of this act. Email me - desihard75;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-02-2021, 12:18 AM)NRIdesimature Wrote: We are mature couple 43-40 from US...east coast. Looking for hubbies or couple or like minded buddies to have sex chat with my wife and seduce her. She want to explore sex talk/ chat with a stranger on hangout. She has never done this before and likes Role play scenarios. We have got some interesting sex toys for her ...so while she chats...i can give her pleasure with those sex toys and later fuck her hard.

Ideally folks on US east coast to match the time zone will be great. We plan to be available online late after 9pm EST for these acts.

Anybody interested to be a part of this act. Email me - desihard75;

Interested
Like Reply
Why exclude us living in the motherland. I know timings can be a bit of a prob. but I'm available aound 9.30pm EST for abt an hour every weekday. Would love to connect with u guys. Hangout Id- rduttaranchi007;
Like Reply