Pinky seduced during massage (Copied : from Vickyone)
Rahul and Pinky  had been enjoying their honeymoon in Thailand from the past couple of days. They had been lovers for years before getting married recently in a traditional ***** style in India. On the third day, the couple had their breakfast at a street and a signboard beside the restaurant caught Pinky  's attention. It was about a body massage service. Pinky  had been longing for a body massage and expressed her desire to her husband. Rahul was happy to fulfil his wife's wish and they both headed to the massage parlour after paying the bill.

A young receptionist, who looked like a college student, welcomed the couple. His name was Sidharth  and explained the type of massages the centre was offering. After going through the brochure, Rahul suggested to Pinky  to get the hot stone massage, to which she agreed. Sidharth  introduced female massage therapist Mili  to the couple. The trio discussed the massage and Mili  explained them well. Rahul paid the bill and it had cost around Rs 15,000 Indian rupees.

Mili  took Pinky  to the changing room and handed over a towel. She asked her to take off her saree and wrap the towel around the body. The therapist came back to the receptionist room and told Rahul to wait in the waiting room. There he can spend his time reading a variety of magazines and books till the massage is completed.

It was exciting to Pinky  . She was having a body massage for the first time in her life. She removed her saree, warped a towel and reached the massage room. Mili  was in a kind of uniform and asked Pinky  to lay on the bed. She loosed the towel and lowered it so she could massage the back. Pinky  was now relaxing in a position where her back and legs, except her ass, were completely visible. The lady poured a kind of oil on Pinky  's back and started rubbing slowly. Pinky  was feeling good about the massage and immersed herself in the process.

After five minutes, a mobile located in the massage room started ringing. Mili  stopped massaging, reached the mobile phone and answered the call. Pinky  saw Mili  was crying and fearing while talking on the phone. The therapist had cut the call and walked hurriedly to Pinky  . She said that her mother met with an accident and had been admitted to a private hospital. It was obvious that Mili  had to stop the massage and reach the hospital to be with her mom. This confused Pinky  and made her feel helpless at the same time. She was having her first body massage and she didn't want to spoil the mood. Sensing Pinky  's emotions, the therapist offered an alternative. She said that Sidharth  could continue the massage in her place. Pinky  could not decide what to do. She could not accept a massage from a male. Mili  assured that Rahul would not get to know his wife was getting a message from a male and asked to think about it. Pinky  didn't want to upset Mili  in the situation and agreed to the proposal.

Pinky  started feeling nervous thinking that she was going to get a massage from a male therapist. She continued laying on the bed like that since Mili  left the parlour through a back door. After a couple of minutes, Sidharth  entered the massage room. Pinky  was hearing footsteps and the sound of the steps grew louder as Sidharth  came closer to her. Sidharth  assured Pinky  that her husband would not get to know about the massage. He said that Rahul was busy reading books and he was not interested in what was happening around him. Pinky  felt relief after hearing this. Sidharth  looked like a good person and she felt secure in his presence.

He asked permission to carry on the massage and then started doing his job. Pinky  thought Sidharth 's hands were better than the lady's. Sidharth  was better at massaging than Mili . He was massaging Pinky  's back with his two bare hands. He continued doing it for the next 15 minutes.

"It looks like you two have been married recently," Sidharth  initiated a conversation to make Pinky  feel comfortable.

The comment made her think about Rahul and answered, "Yes. We are on our honeymoon presently."

Encouraging her to speak more, Sidharth  said, "That's great. Numerous newly married Indian couples come to Thailand every year for their honeymoon."

"Your country is a popular destination for couples. That's why my husband and I have chosen to come here," said Pinky feeling proud of her decision.

"Thailand is not only a favourite destination for married couples, even unmarried couples come here to enjoy their vacations," Sidharth  brought the topic to spice up the conversation.

Without turning her head, Pinky  asked, "You mean lovers?"

"Kind of", Sidharth  cut short the topic to not make Pinky  feel uncomfortable.

"You can tell me frankly. What do you mean?"

"There are multiple kinds of relationships. Married men bring their girlfriends, wifes accompany their boss' business trips. I think you got my point."

"Extra marital affairs," said with amusement.

"Exactly. In fact, after seeing you with the man, I mean your husband, I thought you were accompanying your boss on a business trip."

"Lol. It cannot happen. We had been lovers since our college days and we married recently," Pinky  felt proud of her love for her husband.

Sidharth  completed massaging the back during the conversation. He began covering the legs.

"Have you ever got a massage from a male therapist?"

"No. This is the first time", Pinky  felt strange while answering the question.

"Are you feeling comfortable with a male massaging you now?"

Pinky  had been relaxed all the time. Having conversation with the boy made her feel more comfortable.

"I feared when Mili  told me that a male therapist would complete the massage. However, I am feeling ok now."

"I am good with ladies. They feel comfortable and secure in my presence."

Pinky  smiled at the answer and asked, "why is that?"

"I don't know. It just happens," replied Sidharth  while massaging the feet.

Sidharth  asked Pinky  to lay on her back so he could massage her stomach. This was shocking to her. She was not wearing anything, didn't know what to say and remained silent.

"Don't worry. As I told you earlier, ladies feel comfortable and secure with me. I am harmless."

Pinky  remembered what Sidharth  said earlier and turned around slowly covering her boobs with her both hands. The towel which was covering her lower part, remained there.

Pinky  was now showing her whole body except boobs, pussy and ass to Sidharth . This was arousing her inside but Sidharth  remained calm and professional. She thought about her husband who was waiting outside.

"Do you think my husband will get to know this?" asked Pinky  with a bit of hesitation.

"No way. Except customers, nobody is allowed inside the therapy room. We have put a sign board outside. Also, the door is locked from the inside," assured Sidharth .

The answer was a relief for Pinky  . She was doing all these to not waste her husband's money.

Sidharth  asked her to remove her hands from her boobs so he can massage her properly. Pinky  slowly removed her hands from her boobs and placed them on the table. Sidharth 's eyes were fixated on the boobs. They were big and white like milk. The nippls were brown and hard. Pinky  was embarrassed to go naked in front of a stranger. She never did such a thing in her life.

Sidharth  started massaging Pinky  's stomach and then reached her neck part. He massaged there for a while and started massaging the boobs. This made Pinky  feel uncomfortable and she removed Sidharth 's hands from her boobs and said, "what happened?"

"I am not feeling good about this", said Pinky  trying to cover her boobs.

"Do you want me to complete my job or not? Otherwise you will lose your Rs 15,000." The comment made her think about the money and agreed to cooperate with him".

Sidharth  felt he had total control over Pinky  's body and started massaging the boobs with his both hands. Pinky  was aroused due to the massage and could not control her lustful feelings. Sidharth  then removed the towel which was wrapped around the ass. He started massaging the ass. Pinky  could not say not the massage. She was getting horny minute by minute and feeling relaxed at the same time. Sidharth  then brought his right palm to the cunt and massaged it. It was an ecstatic experience for Pinky  . Nobody had dared to touch her body like that in her life. She forgot that her husband was waiting outside of the room.

Sensing Pinky  's lust, Sidharth  started licking Pinky's pussy. Pinky didn't know how she allowed him to lick her. It was happening without her conscious effort. He grabbed her ass and squeezed them with his both hands. He then sucked both nipples. Sidharth  was making Pinky  go wild. She became helpless.

Sidharth  brought his cock closer to Pinky  's mouth and ordered her to take it in her mouth. She hesitated at first but took it eventually. She sucked his cock like a hungry dog. Now, Sidharth  made Pinky  sit in a doggy position on the table and started fucking from behind.

On the other hand, Rahul , who had been sitting outside, had no clue what was happening inside. Pinky  came out after getting dressed and reached the waiting room. "Hey baby, the massage is over."

"Wow! You look fresh and bright with the massage", Rahul was glad Pinky  had her desire fulfilled.

"Yea. Mili  did a great job," said Pinky  while lowering her head in guilt.

Rahul thanked Sidharth  for the service and asked him to convey his gratitude to Mili  for the great massage. Pinky  and Sidharth  remained as if nothing had happened till the couple left the place. Pinky  could not believe she cheated on her husband during the honeymoon.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.