Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress my wife
Hey guys,

I want to make my wife wear what you guys suggest. Will plan for vacation in next month. Please suggest clothes, she doesn't know I am asking and have this kink. But if you suggest something and I buy it I'll share pics.

Please suggest something that can be worn outside.
[+] 1 user Likes AwesomeDesi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
2 piece bikini on beach

western 1 piece evening dress
one piice party dress
cluub wear

deep neck
Like Reply
(22-02-2021, 11:40 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: buy whatever she likes

2 piece bikini on beach

one piice party dress
cluub wear

deep neck
Like Reply
(22-02-2021, 11:40 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: 2 piece bikini on beach

one piice party dress
cluub wear

deep neck

Can you suggest specific one on Amazon flipkart or any online store.
Like Reply
choose what u like for her
Like Reply
Anyone else
Like Reply
Make her walk nude outside in the mid night... she will love it and you will end up with a great fuck.
Like Reply
(24-02-2021, 01:12 PM)kumarravi9870 Wrote: Make her walk nude outside in the mid night... she will love it and you will end up with a great fuck.

Very risky. Plus I want her to be seen. So something sexy which can be worn will help.
[+] 1 user Likes AwesomeDesi's post
Like Reply
(22-02-2021, 10:11 PM)AwesomeDesi Wrote: Hey guys,

I want to make my wife wear what you guys suggest. Will plan for vacation in next month. Please suggest clothes, she doesn't know I am asking and have this kink. But if you suggest something and I buy it I'll share pics.

Try to give a few details like what's her figure, body type, Bra Cup size, height, colour and such physical characteristics. Also you should share where you are planning to go for a vacation? Lot of dresses depend on places too. Another thing is if you plan or want her to show off herself, look sexy, etc and whether she's ok with it in principle.

I'm asking this from personal experience.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210307-035214.jpg]

This is how she looks right now. Please suggest
Like Reply
she is juicy hot

al sexy weatern will suit her
Like Reply
(07-03-2021, 05:50 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: she is juicy hot

al sexy weatern will suit her

Yeaaa suggest some. It's so hot to make her wear something else choose
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 10:24 AM)AwesomeDesi Wrote: Yeaaa suggest some. It's so hot to make her wear something else choose

That's true. It's really hot to see ur wife wear something suggested by someone else!

Below is what I got my wife based on someone's suggestion. She wore it once but just in a hotel as the neckline was deep, but it was worth it!

[Image: IMG-20210315-164826.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210315-164844.jpg]
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
[+] 1 user Likes sexykammy's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2021, 04:53 PM)sexykammy Wrote: That's true. It's really hot to see ur wife wear something suggested by someone else!

Below is what I got my wife based on someone's suggestion. She wore it once but just in a hotel as the neckline was deep, but it was worth it!

[Image: IMG-20210315-164826.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210315-164844.jpg]

If you like this dress then DM me, I'll send u the link where you can buy it from. It will suit ur lady too, she's got a nice structure & the deep neck will look absolutely hot!
Like Reply
(15-03-2021, 04:55 PM)sexykammy Wrote: If you like this dress then DM me, I'll send u the link where you can buy it from. It will suit ur lady too, she's got a nice structure & the deep neck will look absolutely hot!

That's absolutely great dress. Share where I can buy it from
Like Reply
Anyone else?
Like Reply
(22-02-2021, 10:11 PM)AwesomeDesi Wrote: Hey guys,

Depends on the stats of ur wife.
Which body part do u love the most, expose that part the most.

Let her go bra less under a t shirt.
Or maybe, let her wear a loose short skirt.
Like Reply
What wld u ppl suggest for someone who is not that tall and slim kind.
Like Reply