Incest Mom I need your Help - COMPLETED
Smile 
Life without a father had been tough, especially for Indians living in the UK. My parents came over to this country to make a new life for themselves but my dad passed away shortly after I was born. I suppose I get the best of both words - I am indian when it want and british when I want. I still consider myself a normal guy though with normal thoughts and feelings and pretty normal health. That is until problems started appearing which I will go into in a moment.

My mum, Pooja, was born in India but moved to the UK when she was still quite young. She was in her early fifties but she watched what she ate and the cooking and house work she did kept her in relatively good shape. Her dress size was 12. She was not slim but not fat either - a normal body type for an indian lady of that age. From being a size 8 in her younger days she had filled out and gotten curves. Her skin was pale brown, a beige colour, and she had straight black hair to her shoulders.

I was 5'8" average build with dark hair and brown skin. I was darker than my mum though this may have been due to the dark hair that I had all over my body. I was not bad looking but I had never had a serious girlfriend. I had just turned 18 and it was disappointing that I was still a virgin.

Growing up, as it was only me and my mum, my mum was overtly protective of me. Being the only real woman in my life, of course I fantasised about her but she clung to her traditional indian roots and I had never seen her in less clothes than a long night dress and dressing gown that covered her whole body.

Like most indian ladies my mum was very religious. She was also quite strict. Again, this came from her being over protective. She wanted the best from me. She was a single indian mother and worked hard. She didn't have time for her children messing around. The most important things to her was god and discipline.

Mum worked in an office so wore western clothes during the day whilst at work. At night and at weekends she tended to wear indian clothes - the typical indian suit or salwar kameez as it is called.

This story concerns when I had just turned 18; I started to develop an ache in my balls. It started with a dullness that I tried to shrug off but it did not go away. After a few days, I was getting worried myself and couldn't hide the pain I sometimes felt down there.

What's worse is that trying to hide being in pain from my Mum had failed. She had noticed and demanded to know what was wrong. I did not like lying to her so had to tell her that I was in pain. It felt awkward referring to my 'privates' but that was an acceptable term in our house. Referring to anything ruder such as cock, dick or whatever would have been a definite no.

Surprisingly my Mum had not said a word about it but booked me in to see the Doctor on Monday and that's where the story starts.

===Monday====

I walked into the doctor's office following my Mum who went in before me. Dr. Kaur was busy typing some notes into her computer. She was a mature indian lady in her 50's with spectacles and her hair tied into a ponytail. She had a similar figure to my mum in that she must have used to be slim but had filled out in her middle years around the bust and bum.

"Sat sri akal ji [hello], how can I help?" Dr Kaur said

"Mera beta [my son], he is having pains," said my Mum with a worried look on her face.

"Acha [I understand], where are these pains?"

"They're by his..." My mum trailed off, embarrassed to be referring to my privates though she made a downwards gesture with her head that Dr Kaur followed with her eyes. I squirmed.

"Acha, and how long have these pains been going on?" said Dr Kaur.

"A few days," said my Mum.

"Ok, I will need to examine him," said the Doctor to my Mum before turning to me and saying "stand up and undress."

I almost fell off my chair when the doctor told me to undress. I looked at Dr Kaur's face and it was strict with no emotion. I then looked at my Mum who said: "do as the Dr says," also looking strict.

I stood up, undid the button of my jeans and the zip and then lowered my jeans showing my black boxer shorts. I saw Dr Kaur stand up, when I did and begin coming around the table towards me.

When Dr Kaur reached me she said: "and the rest."

I gulped feeling really embarrassed at having to show myself in front of two mature ladies. My hands were slightly shaking as my fingers went to my waistband and slowly pulled my boxers down showing my cock.

My cock was not huge, 6 or so" normally but it could grow to 7" when it was erect. It was brown in colour like my skin. I did trim my pubes to keep them tidy and, thinking like a teenager, on the off chance I would be showing myself to a girl.

Dr Kaur reached out with her hand and held my penis. This shocked me as it was the first woman that had ever seen my adult penis. Dr. Kaur bent over looking at me closely and I could feel her breath on me. Her head being so close to me was exciting me but I could not muster any response in my genitals due to the embarrassment of being examined and my mum being in the same room.

Dr Kaur then lifted my penis up and began examining my balls. She poked at them with her hands and finger and I felt no small amount of discomfort when she did this. After a few moments the Dr stopped.

"I will need a semen sample," she said to me sternly handing me a cup. "Go on."

I looked around the room embarrassed. The doctor wanted me to masturbate in front of her and my mother - there was no way I could so such a thing!

"Go on, now." Dr Kaur said to me even more sternly.

Despite her stern expression, the doctor did have a pretty face and a nice bust. My gaze went down to her brown neck area which was exposed in her white blouse. As I looked down I could see that her boobs were a good size and I felt a few tingles in my penis as I imagined what they looked like.

I reluctantly touched my penis with my hand and tried to stroke myself. The pain came upon me and

I winced, "ahh," I said.

"Ok. Stop and turn around" said Doctor Kaur sternly.

I did not know what the doctor was planning but turned around putting my back to the doctor and my mother. I felt the doctor come up to me again and slowly push me forward so that my body was forward bent over at around a 45 degree angle.

"Hold that beaker there," Dr Kaur said and I obliged holding my penis over the beaker.

Suddenly I felt something (a finger?) press against my bum into the passage. It was a quick movement and just as suddenly I felt myself cumming. The release was so quick and unexpected and I couldn't help but shoot into the beaker. I felt exhausted even though the process had lasted only a few seconds.

I also felt dirty having released myself in the same room as the doctor and my mum. I was at least glad that they had not seen me.

"Put the beaker down over there, dress and sit down" said Dr Kaur as I felt her retreat away from me and heard her sit back at the desk. I did as I was told with a glum expression on my face - I felt awkward.

Dr Kaur's face went from stern to a more mute expression as she turned from me towards my mother.

"Your son has a blockage in his gland which is causing him pain. I have released this now but if it builds up then he could be in pain. I will send the sample obtained to the lap and we will run tests to determine what is causing this blockage - it could be a hormone deficiency or other cause. We will see." Dr Kaur said matter of factly.

The doctor then looked at my mum and her face adopted a more serious expression: "To prevent further blockage your son must have regular release. At least once a day. He can be released as I just showed you or through more normal measures with your hand. Do you understand"

My mum's face looked stern but she nodded her head.

"As he is in pain when he releases himself you will have to make sure this is taken care of. Do you understand?" Dr Kaur continued emphasising the word 'you'.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I was dumbfounded. The doctor was asking my indian mother to make sure that I masturbated every day - no, more than that. The doctor was asking my mum to help me do it!

"Han ji [yes], I understand," said my mum. Her face showed no emotion.

=====

The journey home was a quiet affair. My mum drove and my mind was drifting all over the place. The pain I had felt had subsidised for the time being but I was worried that it could come back. I had been in agony previously but felt a bit better now.

My mum was also quiet, she didn't mention what the doctor had told her to do. I guess she was responsible for my welfare but, this was my mum! She was a middle aged indian lady. Sex and anything to do it had always been taboo in our family. We were the type that turned the channel if a kissing scene came on the TV.

========

When we got home I changed into my sweatshirt and joggers. I computer played games in my room but was distracted as I couldn't stop thinking about what the doctor had said. After an hour or so I heard mum call me from downstairs to eat dinner. I made my way downstairs slowly.

My mother pointed to the table when I got downstairs which indicated that she wanted it set. She looked cross.

I fetched the plates and some spoons for our curries then helped my mother make the plates. We did not usually talk much when we ate but even still the atmosphere seemed to be a bit more uncomfortable than usual.

"Are you feeling ok?" my mother said to me after a particularly long silence.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied and moved the food around my plate.

"Are you hurting?" mum asked.

I blushed deep red thinking back to what the doctor said earlier but simply replied a non-committal grunt that mum took to mean that I was ok.

"It's filthy what the doctor said to you earlier," my mum said. I did not say anything, instead playing with my food. "You realise that don't you? It's disgusting? It's against god."

I nodded to my mum and then finished my food as fast as I could. I told mum that I was feeling tired so would go to sleep early - given the awkwardness in the house I would much prefer playing computer games upstairs in my room to watching TV downstairs. My mum nodded and told me to take some water upstairs and keep hydrated. I nodded back and did as I was told.

When I got upstairs I lay back on my bed and looked at the ceiling trying to contemplate what had got on at the doctors - maybe they were wrong? Maybe I would be ok if I didn't masturbate as often as they told me to. Would I have to have daily release for the rest of my life? My mum was disgusted by the idea. She was a traditional indian lady! How could the doctor even suggest such a thing.

My thought process was disturbed by my door handle turning and my door beginning to open.

I looked at the door, slightly dazed after all of the heavy thinking. My mum never knocked, it was her house so she did not feel the need to.

Mum shuffled into my room. She was still wearing her indian Salwar Kameez she had worn for most of the day. She had a day off work and I had the day off College to go to the doctors. Her face had a slight frown on it.

"Beta [son], are sure you hurting?" mum asked

"No, I'm fine" I replied after a moment.

My mum continued to edge into the room and then sat on the left hand edge of the bed where I had been laying.

"You need to don't you..." mum asked

I blushed as I realised what the she was referring to - masturbating. I shook my head slightly and said "No, no I'm fine, not at the moment."

"The doctor said you have to, every day. It's filthy, it's a disgusting thing to do but you have to do it. I have to help you."

I did not know what to say. My mum was shaking her head. Her brows were furrowed as if she was confused about what to do.

My reply was an 'umm' sound though it was quite low in my throat.

"Yes, yes...you have to do it. You have to do that filthy thing" mum said.

"Umm...," I replied. I didn't know what to say as I did not know if she was talking to me or herself

Both of us stared at each other in silence for a moment before she looked at me again. Her face seemed to be cross again.

"Pull it out then. Come on, pull it out now," my mum said.

I did not want to argue with her in this mood so put my own fingers on my waistband and underwear and started pulling both of them to expose my cock. My black pubes came into view, followed by the base of my shaft and balls. I paused for some reason before revealing the head of my penis and looked at my mum as if to ask for permission. Mum nodded and I pulled the rest of my bottoms and pants down. The hints at wanking my mum made had caused by cock to be semi hard.

"Ok" mum said as her right hand moved to wrap around the base of my cock. "Does it hurt?" she then said as she lifted my cock up by the base so it was sticking straighter in the air.

I tensed when she first touched my cock as the coldness of her hand on my cock made me jump. I didn't know what to think - my mum was touching my penis. My brain felt all fuzzy. All I could do was nod, however, indicating that it was ok for her to continue.

My mum then began to slowly move her hand from the base of my cock to the top. As she neared the top she folded the foreskin of my cock over the top of it, almost covering the head. She then slowly began to move her hand back down to the base of my cock, pulling the foreskin back and exposing the pink head.

"Filthy thing," mum said looking at my penis. "Is this hurting?"

I moved my head side to side to indicate a 'no' to my mum. The soft hands on my cock felt incredible. I looked at mum, she seemed to be concentrating on the movement her hand was making. I could see her breasts slowly move underneath the material of her indian Salwar Kameez also - they were a pleasant handful and I had fantasised in the past about what they may look like.

"Is this working?" Mum said to me as she continued stroking me, although slightly faster.

I was getting hard. It was not just the softness of my mum's hands touching me but it was what she was saying. I would never have expected to be in this situation with my own mother and it was making me excited.

"Hurry up then. You know how busy I am," Mum continued.

I was enjoying it. Mum had got into a good rhythm now almost a milking motion, rubbing my cock from the base to the top in smooth systematic strokes. It felt phenomenal.

I realised that I had been moving my hips back and forth in time with the movement up and down of her hand as if trying to fuck my mother's hand. The bed was very gently squeaking as my backside moved on it. The sound of my mother's hand moving seemed to get a bit wetter and I realised that I must have been leaking cum. I was getting close.

"Come on then. Do your dirty business," Mum said

I tried to think of unsexy thoughts so as to suppress my urge to cum but it was difficult given that the whole experience of mum being in my room wanking me was out of this world. I glanced at mum's breasts. They were moving up and down as her hands moved and I could see a faint ripple in her indian Salwar Kameez top. I felt the cum rise in my balls.

Mum's continued to pump my cock at a steady pace.

"I'm almost there" I said just audible over the sound of mum's hand moving faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum," I then said.

As I felt the cum move up from my balls it occurred to me that I had not planned where I was going to cum. My orgasm hit me before I could do anything and I felt a splurt of white cum erupt from my balls. This was followed by a few smaller jets that covered my mother's hand.

Mum quickly released her grip on my cock and looked at her breasts. My cum had hit her Salwar Kameez top and a sticky stain was forming over her right nipple.

My mum looked furious as she got up. She held her right hand in front of her, afraid to touch anything with its stickiness and worried that my cum might drop from her hand on to the floor. She was startled - as if she had not expected what would happen when I came. She turned and quickly moved out of the door. I heard the bath room door open and her go inside.

I pulled my bottoms back up, thankful that I had had some relief but worried about what my mum would say. A few moments later I heard my mum move from the bathroom to her bedroom and the door slam. She normally said goodnight to me before she went to bed but not tonight it seemed.

That night I struggled to sleep worrying about whether I had offended my mum - I had never used the word 'cum' in front of her and showing her my cock and cumming on her hand had surely damaged the relationship between us forever?!

I also felt ashamed that there was some smug satisfaction in showing her my cock and I thought about how she would look tugging me off without her indian Salwar Kameez top or even if she put her delicate lips on my cock instead of used her hands.

Most of all, I wondered what the next day would bring.

====Tuesday====

I didn't see my mum when I woke up the next day before I went to College. She went to work later than I went out so that was not unusual in and of itself it's just that I couldn't help thinking that she was angry with me.

All day at College I struggled at lectures thinking of what had gone on the night before. I still could not believe the doctor had prescribed my mum to masturbate me. I was worried about what the test results would say about the blocked glands to my penis but I couldn't help me excited too thinking back to my mother touching my penis with her hands.

The day at College went by slowly, I kept watching the clock hoping for home time. When it finally came I was the first to rush out the door and go home. This surprised my friends as normally I hated going home to such a strict traditional indian family.

When I got home my mum was not there - in my haste I guessed that I had got home before she had even finished work. I went upstairs and started playing computer games and completely forgot about what I had even rushed home in the first place.

A few hours must have passed when I heard my mum shout at me for dinner downstairs. I turned the computer off and then went downstairs sheepishly. I still had not spoken to mum since last night and the last thing I had heard her do was slam the door.

"Dinner's on the table, sit down and eat," mum said to me as I entered the kitchen. She had her back to me and was busying herself at the cooker.

I saw she was wearing an indian Salwar Kameez of a pink material with her black hair down tucked behind her ears.

I sat down at the table and began to eat. The food was good - my mum was a good cook. I just felt a bit down as she seemed to be even more unhappy with me than usual.

"After dinner, go upstairs and clean your room." Mum said to me as she continued making cooking noises in the kitchen.

I gulped down my food. The stern tone she was taking with me had taken the taste of food out my mouth completely and I felt a bit down. What's more, I felt that dull ache in my penis begin to return. It was only feint, however.

After finishing my dinner I took the plates to the kitchen and then went back upstairs and started cleaning my room. It had been a mess and it took me a good hour to tidy it all up and make things neat.

I stopped when I heard the door knob to my room turn. My mum entered into the room.

"Sit down," she said, gesturing towards the bed.

I did as told and moved to my bed and sat down on it, lying against the headrest.

"You need to do your dirty business again, don't you?" She said to me.

I didn't reply to her and just stared at my feet. The ache in me had been beginning to grow whilst cleaning but I had tried to ignore it.

"You took too long yesterday. I have not got time to mess around for ages," mum continued.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Jiski chut me bhut khujli h
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My gaze did not shift from my feet.

"Pull it out, come on let's get this over with," mum said sternly.

My heart leaped when she said this. I was shocked though as I thought the whole thing was done with after what had happened yesterday with me cumming on her clothes.

"Well, come on," mum said impatiently.

I reached to my waistband and pulled my bottoms and boxers down exposing my penis. Mum moved towards me and touched my penis with her hand giving it a few gentle rubs.

"You have to be quicker this time, I haven't got all day to see this filthy business," mum said as she continued stroking me.

The sensation of her soft hands on my rod felt incredible. It was sending shivers up my spine. I felt her speed up her strokes increase until she built up to a steady rhythm. It was amazing seeing those brown hands going up and down on my brown penis.

"You're taking too long," mum said. "Touch my leg if it will make you hurry up."

I was surprised by this last statement and could not believe it when mum moved forward and put her right knee on the bed. This had the effect of presenting her leg to me to touch. I had never touched my mum before in anyway other than her hands or maybe a peck on the cheek. This was completely new and exciting.

I gingerly reached out with my hand and began touching my mum's leg, I could feel the softness of her pink Salwar Kameez pyjama bottoms. They were soft and the legs underneath them felt firm.

I started near the ankle and moved my hands up and down to my mum's knee. I felt past the knee, feeling my mum's hamstrings and thighs.

"You're creasing my Salwar Kameez," Mum said to me annoyed.

Surprisingly, my mum then released her grip on my penis and stood up backing away from me. She then bent forwards and her hands reached underneath her indian Salwar Kameez petticoats. The movement made it seem as if she was unfastening something. In a moment or so, mum pulled downwards and her Salwar Kameez bottoms fell to the floor. Mum stepped forwards out of them.

I had never before seen my mum undress and I was in awe. She was still wearing her indian Salwar Kameez top which hung to her knees but I could see her skin from the knees downwards. Mum again then moved forward putting a knee on the bed and reaching forward to stroke my penis with soft deliberate strokes.

After a moment, I reached forward with my hand again and began touching her leg. It was strange actually feeling my mum's legs. The skin was soft to the touch and I wondered whether she moisturised this part of her body. My hands touched my mum's ankles in circular motions. Although my mum was harsh on me I did not want to hurt her or leave red marks on her soft beige skin.

I felt at the ankles and then moved slowly up the calves to the thighs. I caressed the lower thighs for a moment. I was getting more and more excited the further my hands moved up my mum's body. I thought about whether I dared reach any higher. Maybe the top of the thighs would be ok. I was concerned that my mum might think I've gone too far at any moment and back away.

As my hands caressed in circles I deliberately moved each circle higher and higher up my mum's thighs. The skin felt softer the more I climbed up the leg. I could no longer see my hands themselves as they were obscured under the Kameez top my mum was wearing. It felt incredibly naughty putting my hands underneath the Kameez; it was so much naughtier touching something you could not see.

In-between each circular motion I glanced at my mum's face to see if there was any change in expression. I wanted to be on the look out for any sign of anger so that I could pull away and pretend what I had done that caused concern was just an accident. Mum's expression did not change, however. She was concentrating on my penis and stroking it with focus.

I moved my hands up to the top of the thighs. As my hands circled I felt it. Material. I could not see exactly what I was touching, underneath the Kameez, but as my hands moved it touched silky skin and then silky material. My mum was wearing panties. As I continued to explore I could feel that the way my mum's leg was positioned the panties covered her bum fully.

The touching of the material of the panties sent electric jolts through my body. I felt the cum rising and I could not control myself. This was all too new and too exciting. I tensed and then came. The cum shot out of my cock.

My mum was surprised by me cumming, as I had not shouted out as the day previous, and quickly tried to pull her hand away from my penis. Unfortunately, a stream went over her hand and Salwar. Mum looked furious.

"Eugh," mum said, backing away from me to stand up by my bed. "Look at the mess you've made."

I could see my semen making a dark stain on the sleeve of my mum's Kameez and I felt guilty. As mum stood up straighter her Kameez lowered to her knees fully. She half turned from me and picked up her Salwar and then walked angrily to the door before opening it and closing it. I heard heavy footsteps outside moving to towards the bathroom.

God, it had felt amazing feeling those soft hands on my penis and those legs and soft skin but the anger of the aftermath had left me shaken. I reached down and covered my deflating penis. I lay awake until I heard mum move from the bathroom to her bedroom 10 or so minutes later before I myself got ready for bed and went to sleep.

====Wednesday=====

All day at College I was thinking about the day before. Mum had been so angry that I had got semen on her Salvar Kameez. It was expensive with delicate embroidery and she had gotten it from India. I wanted to make her happy, I would have cleaned it or bought her a new one if I could but I did not know how to clean and I had no money to buy anything.

My mind was all over the place. Part of me was ecstatic that I had got to see my mother's legs and even toucher her bum! The other part felt that this was wrong and dirty. Part of me was really regretful that I had stained mum's clothes, the other part felt that it wasn't my fault and that I could not control where I ejaculated.

Concentrating at College with my mind in turmoil was difficult. All the while there was this gentle ache in my nether regions. When I had release in the night it would die down but then it would return the next day to its gradual level. Throughout the day it would build up again. If I didn't release then I was in agony. It seemed to be getting more and more powerful each day.

On Wednesdays I played football after College for the team. I was normally not bad for an indian guy who wasn't the most athletic but today I was terrible. I could barely kick the ball straight due to the discomfort I was feeling. As I was worried about what my mum would say after last night, I did not go home straight after practice but leisurely took my time despite my pain. I didn't get home until around 10 as it was getting dark.

I got into the house and it was quiet. I guessed that my mum had gone to sleep as it was getting quite late and she had work the next day. I went into the kitchen and warmed up some food to eat. My mum, in typical indian fashion always cooked too much so there was always leftover food in the fridge.

The discomfort that I was feeling earlier was growing as I ate but it was still bearable. I thought that if I tried to ignore it, it would go away and I would maybe be ok until tomorrow. I certainly did not want to wake mum up after the mood she had been in recently.

I so wanted to see mum's legs some more and feel her legs and bum. I had fantasised about them forever. I wanted to see her breasts and I wondered what her private parts looked like. I had never seen or touched a woman before and the experiences I had had so far had been mind blowing, even though mum had been angry with me each time.

After finishing eating my food I went upstairs to my room and started getting ready for bed. I felt a bit down about how my medical problems had caused a rift between me and my mum but maybe sleep would solve things.

Just as I was getting into bed I heard the knob to my door start to turn and the door open. My mum then entered into my room quickly and approached me on the bed. She had a serious look on her face, she always did really so im not sure why that surprised me.

Mum was wearing her long pink dressing gown. It was tightly tied at the front and covered her from neck to feet.

"You haven't had your medicine today," she said to me.

"No, I only just got back from practice," I replied sheepishly.

"I've got to work tomorrow. Do you know how inconvenient it is for me to have to wait up for you?" Mum said. There was a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't reply to her. I did not want to make her even more angry.

"Come on then, hurry up," Mum snapped at me as she moved to stand closer to me on the bed. She reached out a hand and sharply pulled at the waistband of my pyjamas. This had the effect of pulling it away from me and then snapping it towards me. I grimaced slightly as my waistband hit me.

Mum was staring at me looking impatient so I tried to hurry as best I could and pulled my pyjamas down. I was not wearing any boxers due to the discomfort that I had been feeling all day.

Mum reached out a hand and touched my penis. She then began slowly stroking it up and down.

"You're not ready," Mum said crossly as she jerked me. I looked at my brown penis and I was not hard. Mum's stern expression, her being fully clothed, and how she had snapped my waistband had not aroused me.

"I..uh..don't know," I stuttered to mum. I wasn't sure how to direct her to arouse me and get me hard. It wasn't the type of conversation I could ever imagine having with my mum!

"Oh for goodness sake," mum said releasing my penis.

Mum's hands moved to the tie holding her dressing gown closed and began untying it. The tie undid and fell either side of her. I was excited when she undid her dressing gown but this turned to disappointment when I saw she was wearing a long pink night dress underneath that went down to just below her knees.

Mum then moved forward and touched my penis with her right hand and began stroking it again.

"Touch my leg if it will speed this up," mum then said as she reached for the hem of her night dress with her left hand and began pulling it upwards with her knee bent on the bed close to me.

My mum is right handed but her right hand was occupied stroking my penis. It was odd seeing her struggling to pull the hem of her robe upwards with her left hand. Gradually more and more of her beige flesh became visible to me and I became more and more aroused.

I found it slightly strange that mum was revealing her legs to me and asking me to touch her as she was only wearing her night clothes. She was not wearing her expensive salwar kameez that she did not want to be dirtied or creased.

Mum pulled with her left hand awkwardly. First her knees became visible and then her thighs. She certainly must not have meant it but the pulling movement she made with her left hand meant that, rather than stopping, the hem of the skirt folded over and more was visible than it should be. I could see the white panties that my mum was wearing! The hem of the robe was folded on top of it.

Wow I thought. The panties looked incredible with the whiteness of the material contrasting gorgeously against the beige skin of my mum. The panties were cotton and looked to be of sturdy material but I could see the fullness of my mum's bottom.

I reached out a hand and started feeling the softness of my mum's skin. I did not waste time as my mum seemed in a rush so quickly moved my hand up the leg and towards my mum's bum. As I touched the bottom I noticed the speed at which mum was stroking my penis begin to increase.

My hand's felt at the globes of the butt cheaks in smooth circular motions. When I did not notice my mum object I became more adventurous and moved my hand closer and closer to the crease of the panties. I touched at the strip of material separating one bum cheek from the other. This was thicker in material than the rest of the underwear.

I couldn't help thinking that just a strip of material was separating my hand from my mum's privates. I thought I could sense heat emanating onto my hand but this must have been my imagination.

"You're making a mess," my mum then said which interrupted me from the flow of thoughts I had just been thinking.

My gaze moved away from my mum's backside towards my penis and my mum. She was looking at my penis with a cross expression. I looked down and saw that pre-cum had been oozing from my penis. Some was on my mum's fingers making them sticky which she was not happy with.

Mum gave me along hard look and then said: "I will not have you making a mess of my clothes again,"

Mum then released her grip on my penis and stood straighter. She had been standing by my bed with one knee on it leaning over towards me but now she stood tall. Her hands moved to the hem of her nightdress and she began lifting it higher, up over her head.

As the nightdress was lifted I saw the front of my mum's white panties be revealed followed my her stomach. My mum's stomach was soft and natural. It very slightly stuck out which must have been to do with childbirth and age rather than fat.

The nightdress kept lifting and my mum's bra came into view. It was white and matched the panties she was wearing. The breasts were covered in plenty of strong white material but I could see that they were of a good size.

Mum half turned and folded the nightdress on top of the discarded robe. Then she turned back towards me and bent her head slightly lower so that her long black hair fell forward covering her face and bra. Mum then reached behind her back with her hands and I saw her struggle for a moment before her bra straps fell down. I swallowed as I realised that my mum had just undid her bra! Her hands then moved back to her sides.

I saw my mum's right hand move towards her left armpit and then move slightly forward towards me. My mum's left hand then moved towards her right armpit so that it was behind and obscured by her right arm. I saw my mum's bra was held within her right hand and she moved that hand behind her and placed her bra on top of her neatly folded nightdress.

My mum raised her face to look at me and brushed the hair from out of her face with her right hand. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. My mum was sitting with her knees up on my bed in just her white panties. Her left arm was clasped over her breasts, however, with her palm covering her right nipple and her arm covering her left. I was speechless.

Even though my mum's nipples were covered I could see her cleavage and the entire outline of the breasts. They were larger than they looked when she wore a bra. They looked heavy. I couldn't help thinking that these were the breasts that I had sucked on as a child. How inviting they looked now I was an adult.

I was so turned on at the sight of my mum. As she reached for my penis and began stroking me I was in awe as I saw her breasts gently shake alongside her right arm's movement.

My mum must have seen me looking at her and ogling her breasts as she said: "come on now," to me.

I so wanted to stare at her body and those breasts. I wanted to touch her but I forced myself to concentrate on my penis and those soft hands touching me...willing the cum from me...those systematic strokes...yes...I felt it...I needed release.

I grunted as I felt the cum rise from my balls and then I came. The cum went on my mother's hand but a bit hit her breast just above where her arm was covering her nipples. I saw mum's face become cross when the semen landed on her but she did not seem as upset as she was previously.

Rather than storming off as she had done previously, mum instead squeezed my penis with her hand wiping all the cum from my penis onto her hand. Then she got off the bed, turned and picked up her clothes. When she picked up her clothes I knew that she had released covering her nipples but her back was to me and I couldn't see them. How I wished I had a mirror on my wall.

"Go to sleep now," Mum said to me as she began walking out the door.

"Good night, mum," I said in reply. For the first time all week I felt slightly contended. Maybe this was a turning point for me and my mum?

To be continued...
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 4 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
In part 1 of the story I explained how I had been diagnosed with blocked glands near my nether regions that was causing me pain. The doctor had told my mum to 'relieve' me on a daily basis to prevent pain occurring whilst my test results were examined. This sounded fantastic in theory as I was really inexperienced with females but my mum seemed to be annoyed with how long it was taking me to be relieved and the mess I was making with her clothes. Things had progressed during the week until mum had relieved me in just her panties on Wednesday. What an incredible sight!

====Thursday morning===

Wednesday night's sleep was fitful. I could not stop thinking about my mum touching me whilst wearing next to nothing. True I had not actually seen any of her most private parts but as a guy who had not seen more than a female's ankle in his 18 years to date the experience had been mind blowing.

Not only had I got to see a female but it was my mum! It was the woman who had been there for me my entire life but was completely off limits. My mum was an Indian housewife who brought me up single handedly and it was erotic thinking about how I had seen her without her heavy Indian saris and suits.

The good feelings were, however, mixed with bad. I was sporadically in pain. I couldn't help thinking that there was something seriously wrong with me. In fact as an indian, I was religious and I couldn't help thinking that what me and my mum had been doing was wrong on religious grounds and I was being punished. The more of mum I saw the more my pain seemed to get worse, it felt like karma was getting me. I half thought this was silly but I did not know what to think.

I was lying in bed thinking when I heard movement outside my door followed by a creak as the handle to my door turned. My eyes had been closed but the movement made me open my eyes slightly. Sunlight was just beginning to peak through the blinds of my room.

In the dimness of my bedroom I could make out a figure as my bedroom door began to open and turn - I recognised the shape immediately as my mum.

I peeked through the slits of my eyes and saw beige feet with pink toenails. My gaze lingered upwards and I recognised that she was wearing the same long pink nightgown that she had been wearing last night. It was loose on her and baggy. Mum had a soft middle parting and her black hair hung down with the tips landing on her chest.

I pretended I was asleep as I peered through tiny gaps in my eyelids but I knew that mum knew she had awoken me.

"Don't pretend to be asleep, I could hear your bed rustling," Mum said.

Her voice sounded stern which caught me by surprise as for the first time all week she had been even tempered with me last night. I really hoped, in that moment, that she had not resumed her anger towards me and my condition she had shown at the start of the week.

"You're in pain again, aren't you?" Mum continued. "Is that why you were making so much noise?"

When she mentioned pain I felt myself grimace as I thought about the dull pain I had been feeling as I slept. It was not severe just a gentle dullness that was causing the mildest of discomforts. As I realised I had grimaced, I couldn't help grimacing further as I realised mum must have seen my face change to indicate I was awake.

There was no point pretending any further, I thought, so my eyes opened slightly wider. My eyes were now half their normal size. I was still sleepy, it seemed still very early in the morning.

I saw mum edge from the doorway further into the room and heard my bed floorboards creak as she did so.

"You need it again, don't you?" Mum said as she moved closer to me on the bed.

There was an emphasis on the word 'it.' 'Masturbation' or 'wanking' or any rude word such as that was completely forbidden in our house. The most offensive word that could be used was 'privates.' I knew what she was referring to. I couldn't help getting slightly excited at Mum referring to private parts of the body.

"Is that why you were moving around so much? Causing so much noise?" Mum continued edging closer and closer to me.

I didn't reply. The tone of her voice sounded angry.

As mum reached me I saw her grab the covers of my bed angrily and pull them back. I was wearing a t-shirt and jogging bottoms underneath the bed. I recoiled slightly as my bed covers were yanked away from me.

"Julthi fehr [quickly then]," Mum snapped at me as she slapped my left thigh, the thigh closest to the edge of the bed where she was standing. The slap was not hard, I was a grown man after all, but it did sting.

I took this slap to mean that she wanted me to pull my pyjamas down so I lifted my hips slightly and pulled my pyjamas and boxers down with one fluid motion. My black curly pubic hair and my brown penis came into view. I was not large - maybe 6-6.5" when fully hard but I wasn't small either. My penis fit my body type which was standard Indian build - not tall and not short, not fat and not slim.

I felt coldness on my penis and realised that mum had touched it. It looked fat and ugly when compared with her pretty hands.

"You're not ready," Mum said with a flat tone. "Don't you know that I have to go to work?"

By 'ready' I guessed my mum meant 'hard.' I felt guilty at being soft and that I was causing mum hassle in the morning when she had a busy day at work. There aren't many indian single mothers around and I always wished that I could help her out more. I wanted to be hard. I wanted to cum quickly so that I wasn't causing her bother.

I thought about the soft hands on my penis. I wished the coldness of the touch would make me hard but it seemed to be having the opposite effect. I looked at mum, really looked at her. She was a woman. She had a nice body. It wasn't fat, it was soft in the right places.

I liked her light skin, beige in colour. I liked her black hair. I thought I could see the body move slightly underneath mum's pink dressing gown but it was loose fitting so I may have been imagining it. I wanted to be hard, but I was struggling.

Mum moved even closer to the bed and put her knees on the edge, her face showed no expression. I felt my penis become warmer as she released it from her hand. Her hands then moved to her sides and she slowly lifted up her night dress.

More and more of my mum's beige legs came into view as her night dress lifted. Her legs looked smooth and soft. Prior to this week I had never seen them before. Watching my mother slowly lift her night dress to me, the night dress that I had seen her walk around the house with for years, excited me.

As the night dress lifted I saw more and more of my mum's thighs. Her panties came into view. They were pink, different from the ones she had been wearing the night before. The pink colour contrasted beautifully against my mum's beige skin.

The night dress continued to lift and I saw my mum's stomach which was soft and slightly stuck out. I noticed that my mum's belly button was an inward one as I looked closer. As I saw mum's stomach I felt lucky that my mum was still in good shape. Many of my friend's Indian mothers had not looked after themselves and were quite fat. None of my friends had ever made any comments about my mother being hot or sexy or anything like that - we were Indians and we didn't say such things. We were respectful.

Mum stopped lifting her night dress. I thought this was sudden but this may have been because I was concentrating so much on getting hard. She had stopped lifting her night dress just before her breasts. I could see the material of her night dress folded on top of her breast area. I wondered if mum was wearing a bra or not.

When I saw mum stop lifting her dress at her breasts I actually felt disappointed. She had taken it fully off last night. Despite myself, I felt my face contort to a frown. I really wanted to see my mum's breasts. I had not seen her nipples yet and I couldn't help myself thinking about what they might look like.

Mum must have noticed my expression turn to a frown as she gave me a sharp look as she reached her hand forward and began stroking my penis.

"This is disgusting and I haven't got much time," mum said. "You better control yourself and not make a mess."

I nodded my head slightly in reply. I had made a mess of my mum's clothes a few days ago when my semen had spilt on them. I wandered if I could control the amount that I ejaculated. I wasn't sure. I hoped mum would not be angry with me if I couldn't. The worry was not helping me get hard. I was semi hard at the moment. Seeing mum unclothe had excited me but I still did not feel fully ready.

I saw mum's right hip shift slightly towards me and wondered whether mum was giving me permission to touch her leg. I looked at mum and I thought I detected a slight nod in her head though her body was moving as she stroked me so I could not be sure.

I tentatively reached out with my left hand and touched mum's legs. This felt naughty as she had not given me express permission to touch her as before. She had just kept silent and I had made the move this time. I felt myself get slightly harder as I touched the outside of her thigh and stroked it up and down.

My hands moved in soft circles, I was trying to ease towards my mum's bum and her panties but I did not want to make that seem too obvious. After a moment, I felt the pantie material. It was soft cotton and felt good against my fingers. I couldn't help thinking about the difference between my abrasive boxers and these smooth panties. They were both cotton, why did mum's feel so much better. Was I imagining this sensation?

As I gently stroked mum's back I felt mum shift on the bed. Her left arm, the arm furthest away from me was moving. Indeed mum was bending down slightly more than previous, almost putting her back flat and she was bending over slightly more.

I caught a gasp in my throat as I realised that this made her bum stick out from the bed. I was even more surprised when I saw the back of mum's panties slowly begin to lower. I thought that she must be pulling them down from the left hand side, the side obscured by her body.

More and more of my mum's bum cheeks became visible to me. The skin was pale brown, it was lighter than the skin on her arms and body. The panties stopped moving, my mum was still wearing them I realised but she had pulled the back down so that her bum was visible. As mum was bent over I could not tell if her front was fully covered but I assumed it was as the panty straps were still held up.

I continued my gentle stroking, I desperately wanted to put my hands on the soft skin of those bum cheeks but I did not want my mum to object to this. I thought the best thing to do was to work my way to those cheeks slowly as my hand moved in soft circles.

As my hand moved towards the flesh of the bum cheeks I felt my excitement rise even further. The cheeks were so soft and the skin so perfect. I so wanted to grab a fistful. I so wanted to put my hands down the crevice and see what I could find there. I felt myself get fully hard now.

"Gandu [dirty]," I heard mum say as she continued to stroke me.

I realised that mum must be looking at my fully hard penis now. I felt ashamed at this but I was feeling so excited touching her bum and feeling it that I couldn't stop now.

I was being assaulted by sensations. The sensations of my mum's hands rocking my penis back and forward, pulling up and then down in a steady movement. The gentle tug against my balls on her down stroke. The sensations of my mum's soft skin on my hands. I was wide awake.

I tried to hold on. I remembered what mum had told me about not making a mess but it was so difficult. I wanted release. I couldn't stop myself. I grunted as I felt semen rising in my balls and then it hit me.

I came.

The release felt incredible. I really needed it after such a fitful night's sleep.

"I told you to control yourself," mum said. She, surprisingly, did not sound angry. If anything it was more of a resigned tone of voice. Her face looked cross, however.

She had released my penis and was wringing her hands together. I could see a dark patch near her right breast and realised that I must have come on her nightdress and her hand.

I released mum's bum and she quickly pulled her panties up before standing up from the bed. Her night dress fell down as she did this once again covering her gorgeous stomach and legs.

"Get ready for college now," Mum said sternly as she turned and walked out of my room.

I felt exhausted after what had just happened but it was time for college. At least the ache had gone for the time being but I wandered how I could control the mess I kept making.

====Evening=====

I felt a bit better later on that day at College. My mum had a tough time of it without my father being there to support her so she was never the friendliest of people but not having her be angry with me always put me in good spirits. Plus I was still pinching myself about feeling my mum's bum.

I found myself day dreaming mum's breasts and bum. I imagined that those breasts were full of milk and that I was sucking on them. I imagined that mum's bum was chocolate and I was sucking on those fleshy cheeks. I still so desperately wanted to see the nipples and wondered how big they were and what colour they were - were they black or brown or beige like my mum's skin?

I wasn't sure what that evening would bring. So far this week I had been relived only once a day but the pains I was experiencing were starting to come more and more frequently. The doctor had only directed mum to help me once a day - would she do it twice? The pains I was feeling had been growing stronger and stronger as the week had progressed and, although hesitant at first, I really needed relief.

When I got home I saw that mum was already there. She was in the kitchen making dinner and was wearing loose black jogging bottoms and a loose top.

I said hello as I entered and then went upstairs to change into my jogging bottoms which were my usual house clothes. I played on my computer upstairs for an hour or so until I heard mum shout at me downstairs that dinner was ready.

I went downstairs and saw the table had been set. My roti and dahl was on the table, mum was sitting opposite me. We didn't usually converse much when we ate. We both generally wanted to eat quickly and then resume our normal activities - mum with her house work and me with my computer games.

I couldn't help looking at mum when I eat. Whereas for the first 18 years of my life it would have been strange to see her not fully covered from face to feet, now it felt odd to not be able to see her body. It was only that morning that I had got to see and even feel her soft legs and bum. I couldn't help picturing her unclothed as I sat across from her eating dinner and it was making me feel awkward.

"When you're finished with your dinner, tidy your room," mum said to me without expression as she continued eating.

The state of my room was a constant bug bear for my mother. She wanted the house to be spotlessly tidy. The problem was that I always seemed to be in a rush to get ready for College so often my clothes were stung out over the room. When I played on my computer I also had a habit of leaving CDs scattered in the room.

"Ok, mum," I said to her solemnly as I finished eating. I then took my dirty plates to the kitchen before proceeding to my room.

I went upstairs quickly after being in the kitchen and immediately began tidying my room. I'm not sure how it was still so messy - I had cleaned it only a few days before. It took me 30 minutes to tidy it as I had to drag the hoover upstairs to clean it properly.

Just as I was finishing cleaning, I heard the door to my room open and my mum enter. She was still wearing the loose clothes she had been wearing earlier.

"Better," Mum said, presumably referring to the state the room is in. "Go and have a shower now."

Mum then exited my bedroom. I did feel sweaty after having cleaned so grabbed a towel and then went into the bathroom.

I got undressed and then turned the shower on. I washed myself making sure to clean under my arms. When I was finished turned the shower off and began drying myself with a towel.

When I turned the shower off and began drying myself I heard the door knob of the bathroom try and open. I had looked it.

"I'm having a shower," I called out over the noise of the shower.

"Open the door," I heard mum's voice say sternly.

Uncertain, I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel I was drying myself with around my waist. I unlocked the shower door and opened it slightly.

Mum came into the bathroom which forced me back slightly and I edged backwards towards the bath tub instinctively away from her.

"You've been making too much of a mess taking your 'medicine' so you will have to have to have it in here," Mum said expressionless. "Get in the bath," she ordered me.

I hesitated for a moment but I saw that her expression was quite stern so I slowly got into the bath tab. We had a bath tub with a shower attached to the wall - it could be used as either a bath or a shower. I still had my towel around me. I felt self-conscious as the top half of my body was exposed. My brown skin had small black hairs covering it.

Mum then moved forward, reaching out a hand and touching the towel aggressively.

"I don't have all day, are you ready?" Mum said to me.

My mum being in the shower with me and being strict had not aroused me at all and, as mum pulled the towel from me, my penis came into view which was flaccid.

Mum reached out her hand and touched my penis. She cupped it in her hand and gave it a few strokes. As I was in the bath tub and she was standing next to the tub she had to reach to grab me by my privates. Her body and posture looked awkward reaching for me.

After a moment, mum released me and stood up. Her face was blank but I could see her forehead slightly furrowed.

"Wait here," Mum said as she turned and went out from the bathroom.

I stood in the bath tub waiting. I was dry but I felt awkward and cold waiting there completely naked. I wondered if I should play with myself and try and make myself hard but thought against it as my mum might return any moment.

After a few moments mum came back in. She was still wearing the loose clothes she was wearing earlier but she had a bundle of clothes in her hand also.

"Turn around," Mum said to me sharply as she put the objects she was carrying on to the clothes basket.

As I turned around I noticed that mum had turned away from me towards the clothes basket and was lifting up her top. I could see the skin of her back become visible. I did not want to disobey mum so turned around reluctantly. I was enjoying the sight of her smooth back becoming visible.

I waited for what felt like an age but must only have been one or two minutes. I tried to keep my mind occupied by looking at the tiles surrounding the shower nozzle of the bath. They were blue and white and a couple had fine cracks. When I'm earning money I thought about how I would be able to afford a bigger bathroom and a bigger shower.

My thoughts were disturbed as I heard the bathtub squeak to my left. I glanced to my left and saw the pale brown skin of my mum next to me in the bath. She had just clambered over.

I realised then that mum had just gotten changed. She had changed from her loose clothes into a two piece swimsuit. This amazed me as I did not think mum owned such a garment. I could not remember her ever having gone swimming so I wandered where this had come from.

The swim suit consisted of black bikini top and black bottoms. I could see mum's deep cleavage in her bikini top, her breasts were a good size and she filled her bikini top. Mum's stomach also looked good, it was soft and slightly stuck out due to her pregnancy and age but it was natural. There was no fat on her.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 3 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
Mum moved towards me in the bath tub, we were both standing, and then reached out a hand touching my penis. I had gone cold standing in the bath and her hands felt warm. She started stroking me underarm with her right hand and I began to enjoy the sensations on my penis. She had to bend down slightly to stroke me which looked awkward.

After a few moments, I guessed that the awkwardness of mum's standing position was causing an ache in her arm as she then knelt down in the bath tub facing me. This meant that my penis was around her neck height and her stroking technique changed from underarm to overarm to accommodate. I noticed that her strokes became stronger and more deliberate as she changed position.

I looked down from where I was standing. I could see my brown penis getting harder and bigger and mum stroking it with her right hand in an overhand grip. I could see mum's hair parted in the middle and a mass of it hanging down and I could see mum's cleavage and her breasts padding out her black bikini top.

The sight of that cleavage was exciting me, especially the way that mum's breasts seemed to shake slightly as she stroked me. I was also getting excited by the position we were both in - it looked like mum was pointing my penis towards her as she stroked me. It felt naughty to be showing myself so blatantly to her.

I saw mum's head tilt upwards and her eyes became visible to me looking down at her. I had forgotten how pretty those big brown eyes were as I looked at them.

"Julthi kartho [do it quickly]," mum said as she continued to stroke me.

I frowned as mum said this and felt my face muscles tensing. I was really trying to cum quickly but I wasn't ready yet. I tried to focus on mum's beautiful big brown eyes, her silky hair and light supple skin. I tried to think about mum's inviting breasts and imagine what those nipples looked like. It was ludicrous but I imagined mum was milking and that I was sucking milk from her big nipples. These wild thoughts were making me excited and hard but not enough to cum yet.

"Aren't you ready yet?" Mum asked sternly, snapping at me.

"I'm...sorry mum," I half mumbled in reply. I was embarrassed at failing in front of my mum.

"Touch me if it will hurry this up," mum said.

She was not looking at me at me but I could see from the top of her head she was staring straight ahead. I guessed, from her position, her eyes would be level with the top of my pubic hair.

I hesitated. I immediately thought about touching her breasts but I wasn't sure if this was what she meant. What if she meant her hair or head or neck? A misplaced touch could be disastrous for me. I didn't want to make mum angry. I tentatively reached out with my right hand and touched her collar on her left hand side. I could feel the soft skin and the black strap of her bikini bottoms. I enjoyed this touch but it wasn't the most exciting place I could be touching.

"Come on," mum urged. Her voice sounded angrier than previously.

To my embarrassment, I jumped slightly when she snapped at me.

I made my decision quickly. Mum wanted me to hurry up so there was only one thing I could do to achieve this - I had to touch her breasts. My hands moved, quicker than I thought I could. I stroked down mum's top and over her right mound and then my fingers went underneath mum's bikini top.

I wasn't sure what I would feel under the bikini top. I had never seen a girl naked in real life or felt one. I knew what my own nipples felt like but I was surprised at how much bigger my mum's nipples were. I could not see them, they were hidden by her bikini top, but I could feel them. They felt hard and stuck out. The skin around them felt full and soft.

I pinched my finger tips together slightly, taking a handful of breast flesh. I was careful not to be too aggressive, I just wanted to see if there was enough to fill my hand and there was. It felt incredible to be holding so much soft delicate flesh in my hand.

I then released the handful and moved my fingers together. The change in texture from the soft breast skin to the courser nipple skin excited me. I moved my fingers even closer together and could feel the nipple itself. It was big and hard but also soft and delicate and I was concerned I would cause mum discomfort if I squeezed too tightly.

My fingers clenched and released. The feelings hitting me were incredible - pleasure radiated from my hands touching those delicate breasts and pleasure radiated from my groin as my mum continued to stroke me. Her strokes seemed to get faster and faster the more that I played with her nipples.

I could hear a wet sound as my penis was stroked. It felt like my penis was oozing a lot of pre cum, I could see faint wet patches on my mum's skin, just below her neck. I wandered if the pace that mum was stroking me was causing this. She had complained about me making a mess previously but she was not doing so now. She was stroking me faster and faster, the sensations were leaving tingles through my body.

It became too much for me. The sensations were more than I could handle. I could feel the cum rising inside me. As I felt this, a moment of panic took me as I realised how close my mum was to me. I couldn't stop though, I couldn't do anything. I was caught in stasis. My body tensed and then I felt it.

I came and the release felt incredible. My eyes were forced closed due to the pleasure and I felt my penis jerk once, twice, three times. The pleasure subsided, I felt the strokes of my mother still though much much slower. I opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw.

My mum was still on her knees in front of me and stroking my penis very gently. She was almost scooping the residue of semen from my penis. Her body, the space just above her breasts, had two thick blobs of semen on there. I couldn't help thinking about how erotic it was for my semen to be clinging against my mother.

I saw mum give my penis a final squeeze with her hand. Her hand also looked to have thick semen on it which she casually rubbed on her chest too cleaning her fingers. Mum started to stand up and I instinctively backed away worried about what she might say to me.

"I'm going to clean up now. Go to your room and go to sleep," mum said without emotion.

I nodded agreement and then quickly moved past her and over the sides of the bath tub. I grabbed my towel that lay discarded on the floor and wrapped it around me. The rush to get out of the bathroom had deflated my penis.

As I opened the door and moved to step out of it, I saw mum out the corner of my eye put her back to me. Her hands were moving to the fastening of her bikini top behind her back. I gulped silently as I moved out the door and closed it behind me - how I wished I could have stayed in there to see mum getting naked. The thought of it caused my penis to lurch suddenly though it remained flaccid.

Maybe I would get to see mum naked some other time I thought as I went to my room and got ready for sleep.

To be continued...
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 8 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
Good story bro. Keep it up.
Like Reply
Friday

I woke groggily on Friday morning with sleep still on my eyes. The dullness in my nether regions was still there in the background. It seemed to be slightly stronger and more powerful than previously which was concerning but I thought I could handle it. I still had not heard from the doctor with regards to how the tests were progressing but we had an appointment scheduled for Monday to check things out - even thinking about this made me feel nervous.

My relationship with Mum was still of a concern to me. She was a busy working Indian mother. Bringing up a child, a son especially, on her own had been tough on her. Looking after a family and a career was difficult. Yes, she got stressed sometimes but I could not blame her. Mum didn't show much emotion towards me, indeed she was strict with me, but that was because she wanted the best from me. She loved me and I loved her too, even if she always seemed to be angry with me lately.

I still couldn't comprehend how Mom had been behaving since the doctor prescribed masturbation as a medical treatment. I had never had a girlfriend but I had gotten to see my Mum's body and even shared sexual activity with her. Even thinking about what I had seen and done aroused me. It also made me feel wrong and dirty though. Me and Mum were religious and what we were doing was wrong. Was it acceptable because a doctor had told us to do this? I didn't know but maybe if I didn't think about it I would feel a bit better.

Hiding feelings rather than expressing them was normal in an Indian household after all.

I clambered downstairs still musing over my thoughts, I hadn't been able to sleep. It was still very early in the morning, too early to start getting ready for school. Maybe I would get a drink and watch TV for a while before it was time to go. I would just sit in my night time t-shirt and boxer shorts as even my Mum wouldn't be up at this time.

As I opened the kitchen door I saw my Mum standing with her back to me by the kitchen sink. She was wearing a long dressing gown which covered her to the floor. I could see her black hair at the back. As I saw her I felt nervous as I was only wearing my night time t-shirt and boxer shorts - I hadn't expected her to be up so early in the morning otherwise I would have put some proper clothes on.

I was at a conundrum. I wasn't sure if I should go back and put some jogging bottoms on or make my presence known and see if I could get to the sink. If I turned to walk away and Mum turned around then she may think I was slinking around the house and scald me for doing so. I contemplated this unsure and didn't realise I had unconsciously edged closer into the kitchen.

Even as I took a first step into the kitchen, I saw Mum turn around to face me. Her dressing gown was tied at the middle with cords.

"Why are you up early?" Mum asked then without giving me a Moment to answer continued "are you hurting?"

Her face looked concerned and she started edging towards me. Instinctively I moved slightly away from her, not towards the door as I didn't want to look as though I was running away, but towards the kitchen cabinets.

"You're hurting aren't you? I can see it in your face," Mum said as she continued to advance towards me.

I was in discomfort but it was not unbearable. My grimace was more to do with the awkwardness of the situation than anything medical. My Mum had seen my penis but I did not usually walk around the house in just my boxers. We were civilised people and when in the company of others, even close family, you should be properly clothed.

"I'm...i'm ok," I said to Mum. I did want relief (what young man wouldn't?) but I didn't want my Mum to be worried about me and her face was showing concern.

Mum continued to move towards me. Even this early in the morning her face looked pretty with no blemishes. Her dark black hair framed her beige coloured skin and was set off by her piercing brown eyes. Her brow was slightly furrowed which indicated her concern.

Mum reached out towards me with her hand. I saw her neatly done nails - as a working woman she had her nails done regularly so as to look professional in the office. I then startled as she touched my boxers in the centre, right where my penis was resting. Involuntary, in shock, I stepped back half a step. Mum continued to move forward and her hand followed me as I moved back.

I felt the kitchen cabinet behind me so was forced to stop moving backwards. Mum's hand continued moving towards me, however, until it came into contact with my boxers. I felt her hand, in an underarm position, and her fingers tighten slightly as if to trace out my penis resting in my boxers. I felt Mum move her hand delicately back and forward as if checking as to how hard I was. Mum was only a step or so away from me at this point.

"I need to get ready for work, come on now," Mum said to me in her stern tone as she continued stroking me.

I felt awkward standing in the kitchen in my boxers whilst my Mum stood in front of me rubbing me. Mum's fingers were starting to arouse me but it didn't feel right as the kitchen was where we make dinner. It wasn't a place to be unclothed or do anything naughty.

Mum was standing in front of me, looking at me, and then saw her eyes dart to the side of me as if inspecting something there. She released her touch on my boxers and I felt myself straighten slightly. I had unknowingly been cowering due to embarrassment when she had touched me.

Mum then reached for kitchen towels that were on the side of the kitchen cabinet and put it on the floor in front me. That is what she had been looking at a Moment ago. This confused me as I wasn't sure whether she wanted me to pick it up or step on it or what she had planned. I didn't know whether to ask her why she had done that but I felt too awkward still to make any decent conversation.

Mum then interrupted my thoughts by beginning to lower herself down. She slowly descended whilst taking off her dressing gown and putting that on top of the cabinet. I didn't know what to think - Mum was now on her knees in front of me in the kitchen. Underneath her dressing gown she had been wearing a sleeveless camisole top. I could see thin straps holding her top which went across her shoulders. I couldn't see any bra straps.

Mum then again reached forward. Her right hand moved to the centre of my boxers and began touching me gently. Her left hand went to my waistband and began pushing my boxers downwards. I half froze as my boxers were lowered and I felt myself turn red as my penis sprang up out of them. It felt really naughty to be showing Mum my penis in the kitchen - we were not tucked away in the bedroom or bathroom as previously where nudity was tolerated.

I felt a soft hand touch my penis and began stroking me. It felt fantastic on my skin. I could see Mum kneeling really close to me, I almost felt as though I could feel her breath on my penis but it might have just been the draft in the kitchen.

"Julthi kar [do it quickly], I need to go to work," Mum said as she continued stroking me.

Mum seemed to shift her body, pulling her shoulders back slightly and angling her torso so that she was tilted slightly back away from me. The effect on me was that it seemed like she was sticking her breasts out to me. Her breasts were a nice size, a nice handful, though they were covered in her strappy camisole top.

I tentatively reached out a hand and stroked Mum's bare collar, the skin was so soft and delicate. I then let my hands wander downwards over her smooth body and then into the cups of material holding my Mum's breast. The breast was exquisite in my fingers, soft skin but firm. My fingers being partially hidden inside my Mum's top made it even naughtier.

Looking at Mum I noticed that her big brown eyes looked really pretty though her face was with no expression. Her pale light brown, beige skin looked like it was glistening in the early morning sunlight. Her lips looked pink and plump.

I was slightly disgusted at myself as I couldn't help thinking about how much I wanted Mum to open her mouth and suck on my penis. My penis felt hard as steel and I wanted it to be tempered with Mum's sticky saliva.

"Come on," Mum said sternly.

As she did so I noticed her left hand, her free hand move towards me. She continued to jerk me with her right hand, not missing a Moment. Mum's left hand touched the base of my penis and then, remarkably, moved downwards over my balls. Mum began gently stroking my ball sack with her left hand whilst she stroked me. This was completely unexpected and took me aback for a moment. The feelings were good though so I recovered. It felt like my semen was being stimulated on two fronts. I almost felt like it was increasing my semen production.

The double sensations around my crotch - the penis head and my balls - with the sensations of my fingers feeling Mum's breasts and the visual stimulation of looking at Mum's beautiful face so close to me was too much. I couldn't hold out for much longer. I felt cum rising, rising ever faster each time Mum moved my ball sack.

My breathing became more laboured and I let out a quiet grunt and came. My penis twitched with each jet - 3 in total with each a few seconds apart. The release was incredible. Standing up, I felt my legs slightly give away before I steadied myself against the kitchen counter that I was leaning against. I hadn't eaten anything yet and my orgasm was so powerful on an empty stomach I struggled for a moment.

I saw that Mum had released my ball sack with her left hand and was stroking me with long deliberate strokes with her right hand. I could see the last few drops of semen being squeezed out of my penis.

I was slightly horrified when I saw that my cum had hit Mum as she had been so close to me. There were splotches on her neck and even one on her chin. Thankfully Mum did not seem to have noticed this and was continuing to stroke my deflating penis. She hadn't shouted at me or been angry which I had feared. I wondered if she had begun to tolerate the mess I made?

Abruptly Mum let go of my penis which fell back towards me.

"Go and get ready for College now," Mum said.

She looked down at her top and I realised that my right hand was still inside there touching her breast. I quickly released her body and pulled my hand back, pulling up my boxers to cover myself. I noticed Mum had not cleaned my semen from her face or neck yet as I turned away from her and began to walk back to my room.

I still felt thirsty, as I had not had the glass of water I went into the kitchen for, but didn't want to go against Mum's order. I did feel a bit better though as the pain had subdued as I showered and then got ready for College.

===========

College was the usual fare of boring classes. I was nervous though about the parent's evening later on where the teachers would be reporting on my progress in classes to Mum. Mum was quite strict and demanded that I get good marks. I was doing ok but I was not top of the class by any means and I just hoped my teachers didn't say anything too bad about me.

I got home and saw that Mum was there as her car was parked outside. She must have finished early too get ready to go to parent's evening with me. I got in and didn't have much time to play on the computer or anything before I was being called down for dinner. Mum was a good cook and dinner was always a meal that I looked forward to.

We didn't tend to talk much over dinner, Mum was always preoccupied with work or something else that was going on and I wasn't a big talker anyway. It was just a family thing to do, even though it was only the two of us since dad passed away.

"The parent's evening finishes quite late tonight and I will be tired when we get back," Mum said. "So you will have to have your medicine before we go."

'Medicine' was what Mum called her masturbating me. We didn't tend to use swear words of any description in the house.

"I will do it before I shower," Mum said as she began walking towards the stairs. "Come to my room after you have tidied away the table."

It was only when I began clearing the table that I realised Mum had told me to go to her room. Her room was normally off limits and I did not go into very often. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been in there.

I loaded the dishwasher with the dishes and hesitated before I went upstairs. It must have been 10-15 minutes since we had finished dinner. I hadn't eaten a lot as I was nervous about parent's evening later on and this nervousness was increasing as I wasn't sure what to expect when I went upstairs.

I walked to my Mum's door. I wondered whether I should knock but she had told me to come in so I didn't as I thought she must have been expecting me. I gently opened the door, trying not to make much noise as the house was quite quiet.

As I opened the door I half jumped as I saw Mum with her back to me. She was standing on the other side of the room diagonally opposite to me and the door, on the other side of the bed by her wardrobe. Her back was to me and I could clearly see the outline of her beige skinned body.

Mum was wearing just her black panties. As I stood in the door way I saw her hands move to her sides and slowly begin lowering her panties to the floor. Mum's bum was revealed to me fully when she did this. It was lovely and round, there were a few feint lines there but on the whole it was firm. I so wanted to touch it and stroke it.

The black panties went to the floor and I realised that Mum was completely naked now. She reached up to the open cupboard in front of her and took out a pink fluffy towel which she began wrapping around her body, covering her nakedness. I felt my penis twitch slightly as I looked at Mum's naked body from the back. The traces of her soft body and her delicate limbs as she moved were arousing.

After wrapping the towel around her, Mum turned around. She half startled when she saw me standing in the door way but then continued forward toward me nonplussed. The towel was wrapped around her midsection covering her from the top of her breasts to the middle of her knees. I still found looking at Mum's legs exciting as prior to a week ago I had never seen what beautiful long legs she had. Indian women did not tend to expose much flesh normally.

"You need to be quick. We have to be at your College soon," Mum said as she continued moving towards me from the far side of the bed. "Sit down there."

I began moving to where Mum was pointing - the opposite side of the bed to where she slept and where her cupboard was. It was only when I got to this side that I realised that this was the side where my dad used to sleep. I hesitated slightly as I realised this but then decided to sit down on the edge of bed as I had been told.

Mum moved around the bed the bed to where I was sitting. She inspected the floor briefly before kneeling down in front of me. Her hand then reached out to the waistband of my trousers and unbuttoned me. I lifted my hips slightly as Mum started moving my trousers to the floor. My boxer shorts quickly followed until my trousers were around my ankles and my shorts were around my knees.

My penis was semi hard. Seeing, no spying, on my Mum undressing had excited me as had being in my Mum's room. I could feel that my penis was slightly sticky with pre cum.

Mum reached forward with her right hand and began stroking my penis. When she first touched my penis I saw her face slightly grimace. She liked things to be clean and tidy and the fact pre cum was leaking so quickly from me must have been off putting to her.

"You're sticky," said Mum as she continued to stroke me. "I can't..." Mum cut off and paused. She looked down at my trousers and boxers. I was worried I had done something wrong.

"Take them off, I can't get a good position," said Mum continuing to look down towards the floor.

I quickly reached down and unhooked my trousers from around my ankles and my boxers from my knees. I put them on the edge of the bed. I was now fully naked from the waist down sitting on the edge of the bed.

Mum shuffled forward slightly on the carpet in front of me. Her left hand touched my right thigh and I instinctively moved my thighs apart to open up a gap for her to kneel in front of me. My penis and balls felt really free now that they were dangling off the side of the bed.

Mum continued to touch my penis, I felt excited seeing how close she was to me on the floor in front of me. I reached down with my right hand and slipped it underneath my Mum's towel towards her left breast. Mum did not object. I had felt her breasts several times over the last few days. I couldn't get enough of them.

I don't know why but I found it so erotic for my Mum to be on her knees in front of me. Mum was so strict with me and domineering but this just felt like such a submissive position. My penis felt rock hard as she stroked me up and down with her long delicate strokes. My excited state was making me really tug and stroke on her breasts.

"Come on," said Mum. She was staring intently on the tip of my penis and stroking me ever faster and faster.

It was only when Mum spoke that I noticed that the towel she had wrapped around her upper body had fallen slightly. It was hanging now so that her left nipple was visible. As I saw the nipple I felt excitement but I was concerned Mum might notice on her towel falling and stop things.

The only thing Mum noticed, however, was that the pace that I had been touching her breasts had decreased as I looked at her nipple.

"Come on, hurry up," said Mum upon which I immediately started touching her breasts with greater vigour, only this time the breast was not covered by her towel but exposed.

Mum's nipple was dark brown in colour and stood out beautifully against her pale beige skin. The areolas were large and succulent. How I wished to suck on them. I couldn't help think that I had sucked on them as a child and how erotic it would be to suck on them now as an adult. I knew it was silly to think of them being full of milk but they were a nice handful and I couldn't help fantasising.

As I touched and stroked Mum's breasts I noticed that the other side of the towel had also begun to slip. Mum was moving her arms so quickly that they really had no hope of staying up. The covered up right nipple now began to slowly reveal itself. As more and more was revealed I felt my penis become harder and harder.

The sight of my Mum topless on her knees in front of me was mind blowing. Prior to this week I had never seen my Mum in more revealing clothes than a full length sari. Seeing her now stroking me and willing me to cum was surreal.

"You're taking too long, come on now." Mum said. Her voice sounded agitated. She was right. It was taking me longer to cum than previously even though I was so excited.

Then Mum said: "cum now."

I felt my penis jerk with excitement when I heard Mum's last sentence. My brain struggled to comprehend what she had just said. Mum had been telling me to 'come on' but had she just told me to 'cum'! We didn't use that kind of language in the house. It was so out of character.

I couldn't help thinking that Mum's choice of words was due to us being in her bedroom. Indeed I was sitting on my dad's side of the bed. I wondered if she had ever done this kind of thing for him or said nasty words to him.

Naughty thoughts made me penis jerk with excitement. Mum must have noticed this as she spoke again to try and make me cum quicker: "cum fehr [then]" she said in a more demanding voice than previously.

I don't know why, but my Mum actually saying that she wanted me to cum was turning me on incredibly. I found myself grunting softly under my breath as I felt tingles. It wouldn't be much longer that I could hold out. The sensations were getting too much.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Like Reply
You want to cum, don't you?" Mum said. She wasn't looking at me; she was looking at my penis as she stroked it. My eyes were half closed it was too much pleasure. "Come on then, julthi karoo [do it quickly]."

Mum continued talking whilst looking at my penis. "Come on then, cum for Mummy."

The last sentence pushed me over the edge. I could feel the cum rising in my balls. How my Mum was talking was too much for me to bear, there was no way that I could hold it back. I was ready. I began tensing as I felt cum rising. I felt my penis spasm as I came. Once. Twice. Three times it jerked. The release was amazing. It was what I needed. I half collapsed backwards on the bed, spent.

A few moments later I opened my eyes and saw Mum in front of me. She still looked beautiful. Her breasts were now, sadly, covered by her towel. She was holding some tissues in her hand and was using one to wipe her face. There was no semen on there so I wasn't sure if I had cum on her face or not. I felt really embarrassed.

"I'm going to have a shower now. Go and get ready for the open day," said Mum sternly before turning away from me and moving out of her bedroom door towards the shower.

As I got up to pick my clothes from the floor and go to my room it occurred to me that I had been lying on the bed in exactly the same position that my Dad must have all those years ago.

=============

Mum drove me to College for the open day later on that evening. We didn't tend to talk much when she drove me. I didn't have my own car. I didn't have enough money to buy one. Mum had gotten changed into an Indian sari for the open day, it was pink and pretty.

My penis was slightly throbbing, as we drove. I wasn't sure if it was my old malady that was causing this or whether I was nervous because of what my teachers would say at College. If I glanced at Mum driving I could see her flat stomach underneath her blouse as she was driving. This distracted me somewhat from my thoughts.

I couldn't help thinking that the sari blouse made my Mum's breasts look really big. I knew I shouldn't be thinking these things but I couldn't help it. An Indian radio station was playing on the radio as we drove into College.

We arrived in College and made our way to the main hall. We'd just arrived in time as my fellow students and their parents were starting to sit down. The crowd went silent and the head lecturer stood up and started talking about the format for the parent's evening. He introduced the various teachers and started talking about who would be seeing who at what time.

As me and Mum had arrived late we were sitting right at the back of the hall. I was sitting on the very back row right in the right hand corner and Mum was sitting to my left. She had taken her jacket off and it was across her lap. It was quite a long jacket and was also touching my leg.

The head lecturer had been droning on and on and I felt a little restless. My legs and back were starting to ache from sitting down in the same position for so long. I could see my Mum also stirring slightly to my right, stretching her legs as they must have been cramping. Her coat had moved slightly also and was also over more of me than her. I didn't mind holding my Mum's coat on my lap. It wasn't that heavy.

I felt a slight rustle under the cover of the coat and then something against the top of my leg. This puzzled me. The rustling continued and moved closer and closer towards me. After a moment I felt a touch against my groin. I couldn't believe it. My Mum was touching my penis in the lecture hall!

I felt my Mum's fingers stroke down the length of my penis, feeling the outline of it. I felt myself beginning to stiffen. It wasn't the touch itself, as that was very slight, but that this was happening in a public place and we may be caught out. Luckily Mum's coat was obscuring my Mum's hand.

I could see Mum to my left and her face betrayed no expression. I didn't really understand why Mum was touching me in this way, she had relieved me just before we left home so this seemed strange. I enjoyed the touch but I couldn't help worrying about someone seeing us.

Just as I felt myself beginning to get harder the head teacher stopped his speech and people began to rise. My Mum stood up also and picked up her jacket. I had to stand up with everyone else and I felt a bit embarrassed and thought that there might be a tent in the crotch area of my trousers. There wasn't really - my trousers had a bit of room in them so nothing could be seen - but I couldn't help but feel awkward.

I followed Mum as she moved out of the assembly hall and towards the classroom where my first teacher would be appraising me. The appraisal itself was quite boring. Mum and the teacher tended to talk over me and I found myself distracted. My penis was starting to ache slightly and it was discomforting. I couldn't help shifting around on my seat.

For the next hour or so we moved between classes as I got reports from my various teachers. My Mum's face was passive throughout this. Although the teachers said I was performing well, I was not one of the star pupils which displeased her.

After the final teacher had finished his report, I stood up and followed Mum into the corridor at the sound of the College bell. Everyone was making their way back to the hall for the final send off speech from the head teacher - this was essentially his last plea to try and get some donations out of wealthy teachers and would last twenty minutes or so.

I noticed my classmates and their parents walking by us and realised that Mum had stopped moving. She turned and faced me.

"You were fidgeting a lot in there," she said, her face without emotion. "It's hurting again isn't it?"

By 'it' I realised immediately that Mum was referring to my penis. I began to reply that I was ok when Mum cut me off.

"Come here," Mum interjected and began walking in the opposite direction from the main hall.

We turned down a couple of corridors that were now devoid of parents and their kids. Mum then paused and I noticed she was standing next to the disabled toilet. She opened it and motioned me to go inside.

I paused. I had never been in a disabled toilet before. I even felt guilty - what if someone genuinely disabled needed it? Plus, I wasn't even that bad. My ache was only mild.

"Aaja [come]," Mum said to me sternly. Her forehead was creased slightly which I knew meant she was getting irritated.

I meekly went into the bathroom. Mum followed behind me and closed the door locking it. The disabled toilet was large, as far as toilets go, with a large seat and a sink included. There were a few odd cords hanging down which I thought were for emergencies.

"Julthi fehr [quickly then]," Mum snapped at me.

I obeyed and quickly undid my trousers pulling them and my underwear down. It felt naughty being in the toilets at College with my mother and I couldn't help but be excited. My penis was semi-hard already.

Mum edged past me and sat on the toilet seat. Her face was level with my penis. She placed her chunni [indian scarf worn with indian saris] to one side. Her soft delicate hands reached out and began to stroke me. The sensation felt fantastic. I looked down into her beautiful face.

Ogling Mum's body in her pretty sari, the touching in the hall earlier and now sneaking into the toilet had got me excited. I was so excited I could hear a wet sound as she stroked me and realised that I was leaking pre-cum like crazy.

"You're making a mess," she said sternly.

Mum continued to stroke me. I felt tingles up and down me from my legs all the day to my back. The ache I had been experiencing earlier had disappeared completely and was replaced with nothing but pleasure.

Mum's strokes felt so good. I had been tense from worrying about what my teachers would say about me. Instead of shouting at me or scalding me for not being a star pupil my Mum was stroking my penis lovingly. Her technique was easing all my stress away.

I realised that I was moaning very softly under my breath and caught myself; I felt slightly embarrassed. Furthermore I realised that my hands were not idle by my side as I had thought. To my shock, my left hand was on my Mum's shoulder in front of me steadying me upright and my right hand was roughly gripping my Mum's left breast over her blouse. My hand was squeezed quite tight and I looked to be squeezing her breasts quite hard.

Mum did not seem to have noticed what I was doing, to my relief, so I very gently relaxed my grip on her and made my touch softer. I didn't want to startle her by moving my hands completely away. Mum was gazing intently at my crotch and appeared to be focusing on her technique.

My penis felt really hard - hard as iron. It almost felt hot due to the friction that Mum's hands were working on it and the build-up of semen that I felt rising in my balls and wanting release. I wasn't sure how long I could hold on for. I could still hear the wet sound from earlier and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre-cum. I couldn't help it, I was so aroused.

I felt myself getting closer to cumming and my breathing became a bit more laboured when my thoughts were interrupted when Mum abruptly stopped her strokes. I looked down and could see she was still holding my penis in her hand. She was looking at her watch -there must not be much time until everyone would be leaving the hall.

"You're taking too long and you're making too much mess," she said not angrily but as if contemplating something.

I thought briefly that Mum might stop but instead she resumed her strokes. Indeed, I was surprised when she shifted her position and leaned her body and head closer towards me. Her face was not very close to me. Indeed I could almost feel her breath against my pubic hairs.

Mum's left hand began stimulating me by playing with my ball sack. The pressure that had been building in my balls had stopped, when Mum had, but it now began building again. In only a few Moments, the tingles returned. Mum's face was so close to me. As she stroked me my penis almost touched against her beautiful pink lips. I didn't think I could get any more excited but I was.

"Cum for Mummy," Mum said though I couldn't tell if it was to me or my penis.

Mum had said something similar back in the house and I had been shocked. Her talking in such a way continued to get me excited.

I knew I couldn't last much longer and I tried to hurry up as I didn't have much time. My previously soft grip of my Mum's breasts became a bit stronger as I tried to make myself cum quicker as Mum wanted to.

"Cum for Mummy, son," Mum murmured.

Mum's words were feint as her face was so close to my penis. I felt the cum rising in my balls and my breathing become quicker. All I could do was try and muffle the noise I would make as I came.

Just as I was about to cum I saw my Mum's mouth, which had been hovering, very close to my penis open slightly. Mum's head moved forward and I briefly felt wetness on the tip of my penis. I couldn't focus on that, however, as my ejaculation was so powerful I struggled to focus downwards and had to look straight ahead to stop me getting dizzy. I continued to feel Mum's hands on my balls and penis stroking me though.

After a few Moments, my eruption stopped and I looked down again. My penis looked shiny and was glistening. Mum had released her grip on me and I noticed that, thankfully, none of my semen had fallen on her. I wasn't sure where my semen had gone or what Mum had done with it as she didn't have any tissues in her hand. Mum began to get up and I released my grip on her and began pulling my clothes up too.

Mum moved past me out of the toilet and as I emerged into the corridor behind her the bell went indicating that the final parent's send-off had finished. I followed Mum past the throng of students emerging from the main hall into the car park and we drove home.

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about how Mum's mouth had been in contact with my penis. It felt dirty but also so exciting. Had Mum swallowed my semen? I didn't know but I couldn't help imagining she had and wondering what the weekend would bring.

To be continued...
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 10 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
Super hot!!!
Like Reply
Awesome... Waiting for update
Like Reply
Simply amazing....plz continue...
Also let mom express lot of love for son when dealing with his cock.
Like Reply
update!!!
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
First part is hott
Like Reply
update !!!
Like Reply
The story so far

I had visited the doctors with my mother due to me experiencing pain in my genital area. The doctor was unsure exactly what my problem was but had taken a sample from me which she had sent off for further tests. The immediate pain could be relieved by me 'relieving' myself regularly. This would be difficult for me to do, however, if I was in pain so she had asked my mother to make sure I was relieved on a regular basis.

I had not expected my mother to accede to the doctor's wishes but she, in fact did. My Indian Mum was the strict religious type who would change the TV channel at the first sign of even a kiss and would never even show off anymore skin that her bare feet. To my surprise, over the last week she had jerked me off multiple times a day. I had seen a lot of her beautiful body and even got to feel her firm breasts!

Saturday

Sleep on Friday night was pleasant. I had been so concerned and tense about what my teachers would say at the parent's evening that it felt a huge relief for it to be over. Even though I was not doing as well at my studies as I should, my Mum hadn't shouted or been angry at me. I still couldn't believe that Mum had put my penis in her mouth. It felt so dirty, just thinking about it made me excited. I couldn't help touch my penis imagining that Mum's mouth was on it, making it all wet.

I heard a noise at my door and opened an eye reluctantly to see what it was. The door noise was followed by gentle footsteps as I saw my Mum entered into my room. Her black hair was down just touching her shoulders. I felt slightly disappointed as she was fully covered up in her dressing gown.

"I have to go food shopping and then to the Mandir [Indian temple] in the afternoon," Mum said whilst looking at me with a blank expression.

I was worried that she knew that I had been touching myself but, if she did, she did not say anything.

"Get up and I will give you your medicine in my room before I shower," Mum said before turning and walking out of my bedroom door.

Part of me wanted to rest in bed for a few more hours but the other part was the one that had been aroused dreaming about Mum and her body. It was this later part that was the more powerful and dragged me out of bed. I put on pyjamas over my boxer shorts and then went into the bathroom to quickly wash up.

It felt strange going into my Mum's bedroom. It was my Mum's special place and I never had any reason for going in there normally. It was off limits to me. As I entered Mum's room I saw that she was sitting in her bed watching TV.

I hesitated wondering whether I was disturbing Mum watching her morning TV programme but was reassured when she briefly glanced at me and motioned for me to move to the other side of the bed from her. That was the side that my Dad had slept in.

I felt nervous coming in to Mum's room and was slow in moving to the bed and sitting on it. Mum continued to watch the TV and I could hear the TV presenters summarising and wrapping up the breakfast TV show.

It was surreal sitting next to Mum in her bedroom. I was too nervous to concentrate on the TV. I could see Mum sitting in her nightie out of the corner of my eye. It was bunched up around her thighs and her smooth milky brown legs were in sight. I still couldn't believe that until just over a week ago I had never seen more of my Mum's flesh than her ankles.

The TV programme finished after a few minutes and I heard advertisements starting. I saw Mum's hand move and her turn the TV off. She slowly got up from her side of the bed. I was tense and edgy on my side of the bed but tried to look relaxed leaning back against the headboard.

"Ok, let's hurry up. I have to get ready," Mum said as she pressed a knee onto the bed. I saw her began to crawl forwards towards me on her hands and knees on the bed.

"Baahar nikaalo [take it out]," Mum said as she edged towards me.

I was unprepared for her comment as I began trying to pull my pyjamas down and fumbled as a result. Even though I had ejaculated and been naked in front of Mum many times recently when I was around her the tension caused me to lose coordination.

Mum got to me first and put a hand on to my waistband. Her soft hands then started pulling my boxers down exposing my brown penis to the air. It felt good to have my penis out and not confined in my boxer shorts and this helped relieve some of the apprehension I had felt about being in Mum's room this early in the morning.

"Tum kyon taiyaar nahin hai [why aren't you ready]?" Mum asked. Her face expression looked slightly cross.

I was resting up against my Mum's bed headboard and had my legs parted. Mum was kneeling in front of me in her nightie with her right hand loosely touching my semi-erect penis. The nervousness I had felt had resulted in my penis not being as hard as before. Her face looked serious. I felt bad as I knew how busy today my Mum was. I was making her late for her important tasks.

I saw Mum's left hand move to her hip and tug at her nightie. Her left hand slowly rose and the nightie moved alongside it. I felt my penis twitch as more and more of my Mum's flesh became visible as her nightie moved up. I could see my Mum's smooth legs and her sexy hips. As Mum pulled her nightie higher I could see her stomach - it was relatively flat and was incredible for a middle aged Indian lady.

Mum paused lifting her nightie just below her breasts. She then surprised me by pulling her arms up through her nightie folds and freeing them. The nightie now hung bunched up like a belt around her breasts. Mum looked incredible and I felt myself growing harder.

As Mum had lifted her nightie I noticed that she had arched her back and made her body more horizontal, leaning towards me. I didn't understand why until I noticed that I could see all of Mum's hip with none of it being obstructed by material. It dawned on me that Mum wasn't wearing any panties! As I realised this I felt my cock jerk, I felt fully hard now.

Mum began stroking my penis. It felt so good feeling her soft hands on me. The nervousness of being in my Mum's room dissipated as she began stroking me with her long strokes.

I tried to peek down the bed and see Mum's nether regions but I couldn't, given the room wasn't very bright and the way that Mum was leaning towards me. The angle did, however, make Mum's breasts look big - it seemed that she was angling them towards me, towards me face which I found erotic.

I reached out a hand and stroked Mum's bare collar, the skin was so soft and delicate. I then let my hands wander downwards over her smooth body finally cupping the soft skin underneath Mum's nipples. The breast was soft in my fingers, delicate skin but firm.

Looking at Mum I noticed that her big brown eyes looked really pretty though her face was with no expression. Her pale light brown, beige skin looked like it was glistening in the early morning sunlight. Her lips looked pink and plump.

I was slightly disgusted at myself as I couldn't help thinking about how much I wanted Mum to open her mouth and suck on my penis. My penis felt hard as steel and I wanted it to be tempered with Mum's sticky saliva.

"You're making a mess," Mum said sternly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked down and could see a white thread dangling from the head of my penis to my Mum's hand. It was a sticky strand of pre-cum. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. By my Mum's expression I could tell she was not amused at my inability to control my pre-cum.

What made things worse was that I was sitting on my Mum's bed. This made any mess I made doubly bad. Mum hated my room being a mess so I dreaded to think how she was feeling about me wrecking her room also.

As I pondered what to do, whether I should reach out for a tissue and try and clean myself or not, I felt Mum's posture change and her head move towards me. A moment later I could only see the top of my Mum's head and her long black hair dangling down and touching my stomach.

I then felt wetness and a pressure on my penis. It felt strange but incredible at the same time. From enjoying the cool air on my penis I then felt wet and warmness. I realised that my penis was in my Mum's mouth. I felt Mum's mouth muscles working me, stronger and stronger, longer and longer, harder and faster. The pleasure felt incredible - so wet but soft against my mouth.

As I looked down I saw Mum's beautiful hair move back and forward over my stomach. The pleasure I was experiencing was fantastic. The wetness was really pushing me over the head, especially when I thought about my Mum's saliva mixing with my own juices. The feelings were too much for me, I couldn't stop, I couldn't help myself. I felt my cum rising and then I felt myself explode.

My orgasm was obscured by my Mum's hair that was covering my crotch. I felt some strokes on my deflating penis. I felt tired and worn out.

I opened my eyes a moment later and realised that I must have fallen asleep for a moment. The orgasm had been so powerful. Mum was no longer in her nightie but was not dressed in an Indian suit and was standing by her dressing table with her back to me.

"Go and get ready, we have to go out now," she said to me sternly without turning around.

I felt embarrassed being half naked and quickly got up and made my way out of Mum's bedroom. I noticed there was wetness on my penis as I showered and felt amazing that my penis had again been in Mum's mouth.

=======

Saturday morning was spent helping Mum do some food shopping in the supermarket. I pushed the trolley while Mum picked up the items she needed. She occasionally scalded me for being too slow bringing the trolley up to her or for pushing it too fast around so that the food items bumped into each other.

After shopping we visited the Mandir, where Mum used the milk she had brought to do puja [religious rituals]. I felt strange looking at Mum performing the religious rituals. As Mum moved I saw her top move and I couldn't help thinking about the big breasts under her sari. I had seen them only a few hours earlier. I had to snap myself out of this trance a few times as I know I was bad for thinking about such thoughts in a religious place.

We were half way through the puja when Mum stopped.

"Beta [son], help me get some more milk and flowers from the car," she said.

I thought it odd that Mum had used up what we had brought already, she was normally quite thorough.

We left the temple and went to the car when Mum spoke again and shocked me:

"I could see you were not concentrating in there," she said. Her face had an irritable expression. "You have to be respectful. You need

it again, don't you?"

I didn't know what to reply. Mum must have read my thoughts. I hadn't been able to concentrate. I wasn't hurting but was struggling with the new experiences and emotions that I had been feeling for the past week. I couldn't turn myself off from it and found myself day dreaming whenever I had a spare moment.

"Get in the car," Mum said.

I got into the car and Mum turned the engine on. She drove us for 5 minutes to an area that was slightly secluded. Mum then stopped the car, turned the engine off and looked at me.

"Come on then, hurry up," Mum said to me.

I felt embarrassed sitting in the car with Mum so didn't immediately make a move to do anything. Mum's expression became more serious. I heard Mum tut under her breath and then undo her seat belt. As Mum's hand moved towards me I instinctively undid my seat belt.

I felt Mum's hand on the zip of my trousers and begin pulling it down. Without thinking I undid my trouser button and my trousers opened. I pulled my underwear down slightly and my penis popped out. Being so close to Mum and in public had made me semi hard.

I flinched slightly as Mum's hands touched my penis - they weren't warm. Mum's hand circled around my penis base and the feelings became better as I felt her strokes.

"You have to be quick and not make a mess," Mum said as she continued to jerk me "we have to get back soon."

As Mum stroked me I felt the bump of her fist against the base of my penis. This contact was making my balls move which felt fantastic.

"Touch my breasts, if it will make you hurry up," Mum said

I felt Mum's hands beginning to warm which made me harder. I reached out and started touching her breasts over her suit. They were soft and large. It didn't feel as good as when I had touched them naked earlier in the day but the taboo nature of being in public was still making me excited.

"If it will speed it up, shall I suck you?" Mum said.

Her tone sounded as if she was asking a question but from her expression it seemed she was asking this to herself. I didn't know what to reply so I was silent.

"Do you want Mummy to suck you?" Mum then asked.

This time I detected that she was asking me a question. I did want her to but I was too scared to reply. I also felt so turned on and excited. I tried to say yes but it was barely audible over the noise of Mum's hand against my penis.

Being wanked by Mum in the car felt so naughty. I could hear the wetness of my pre cum against Mum's hand as she stroked me. I knew Mum heard it too as I heard her tut under her breath - I hoped that this was at the mess I was making not at my whisper of a response to her question.

Mum's body shifted then and I felt her come closer to me. Her face moved close to my chest and then down. I felt Mum's stroke slow and then pressure on my penis head - pressure and wetness. Mum had taken me in her mouth. I saw Mum's head move and the feeling on my penis moved in line with it.

After a moment Mum's hand started to again begin to work the base of my penis. The feelings were incredible; it felt like my penis was being stimulated in two places. I really wanted to see what was going on, I felt wicked and like taking a chance.

I shifted my hips slightly upwards so that my penis was flatter instead of sticking up. This caused Mum's head to move flatter too. Suddenly I saw what was going on and the view was incredible - my Mum's big brown eyes looked up at me, her beautiful long brown nose and those red lips parted. In the middle of those lips and slightly swelling her cheek was my penis.

As Mum moved her head back and forward I saw my penis move in and out of her mouth. I saw her cheek move as my penis filled up her mouth. The view coupled with the sucking sounds Mum was making as she gave me head was too much for me; I couldn't hold back.

I felt my cum rising and I yelped slightly as it hit me. To my surprise Mum did not move away from me but continued to keep my penis in her mouth and stroke me with her hand. I felt my penis jerk as I shot and I could see her throat contract slightly as she appeared to swallow.

Mum stroked me one last time, powerfully, and then quickly pulled my penis out from her mouth. She straightened up and put her seatbelt on then drove us back to the Mandir. I was in a daze for the rest of the rituals.

We finished at the temple and went home where we ate. Me and Mum didn't speak much for the rest of the day - I guessed we were both a bit tired from rushing around all day.

========

The door opening in my room brought me awake. I half opened an eye and saw light coming from the passageway. My eyes opened further and I saw Mum standing in the doorway, she was wearing a white nightie that ended at her mid-thigh. I could see her long smooth brown legs. Mum's face looked stern.

"You're making too much noise," she said. "You have to stop this."

I had been thinking about what had happened during the day when I went to asleep but I hadn't realised I had made so much noise. I had been touching myself but did not think I was being aggressive with the bed or the floorboards. I felt embarrassed but also guilty for waking Mum up.

I heard Mum tut under her breath. "Come on then," Mum said firmly as she turned and moved away from my door.

I felt unsure about what Mum expected me to do. I also felt bad as I knew how hard Mum worked all week and the weekend was one time she could rest. I got up as quickly as I could, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I was in my boxers and a t-shirt. Seeing Mum's long legs had made my penis twitch and I tried to push it down as I got up.

As I got into the landing I saw Mum's bedroom door open with only a little light - Mum's bedside light only must have been on. I hesitantly went through the door.

"Stop messing around now and go to sleep," Mum said to me strongly as she lifted the bed covers back. I guessed that Mum wanted to keep an eye on me so that I did not touch myself or make too much noise.

As Mum lifted back the bed covers I noticed some pink material under the sheets. I reached out to try and touch it but Mum beat me to it. I realised that it was a pair of Mum's panties as she folded them up into a ball and put them on her side of the room. I felt my penis twitch as I climbed into bed - I couldn't help myself wondering if Mum had been standing talking to me in her nightie without any panties on.

A few moments later Mum moved to her side of the bed and came in next to me. It was a double bed so there was some space between us. I tried to will my penis softer so I could go to sleep but it was a struggle, I couldn't help thinking about me being on this side of the bed - my Dad's former side - with my Mum next to me. I felt so turned on.

I had just started to begin to drift off when I felt the sheets rustle. No lights were on in the room and I couldn't see anything.

"You're moving around too much," Mum said quietly but firmly.

There was a pause and I felt my face flush slightly as I felt guilty for again waking Mum up and stopping her sleeping.

"You need to, don't you?" Mum continued. "tuhanu saun na kara sakada hai [can't you sleep]?"

I heard more rustling and then I felt something against my leg and then against my boxers. I thought it was Mum's hand as I felt the touch against the bottom of my boxers, cupping my balls, before moving up the front to my waistband.

I couldn't see anything but felt air against my privates as my waistband lifted slightly from my body. I pushed my hips up as my boxers moved down slightly. I could feel the duvet against my penis head - it felt good to free myself from my boxers.

The touch moved around my penis and began stroking me in slow deliberate strokes.

"You need release, don't you?" Mum asked me quietly.

I nodded and then realised this was silly as the room was pitch black and Mum would not be able to see me. I felt the strokes on my penis start to become more powerful. On Mum's down stroke her fist touched my balls. I felt my balls move more and more as her strokes increased in velocity. My pubic hair tingled as I felt knuckles brush against them. It felt so good.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Mum asked me.

I didn't know how to reply, I don't think I could reply. It felt so good feeling Mum's hand against my penis. I could hear Mum's strokes becoming wetter and I realised I must have been leaking pre-cum. I was so turned on.

"You're making a mess," Mum continued. I couldn't sense Mum's mood from her voice. She didn't sound angry. Her voice seemed distant, though without emotion. "You're making a mess in Mummy's bed, aren't you?"

The stroking continued. I couldn't help wondering if all those years ago my Dad had been woken up by my Mum and she had touched his penis in the same way she was touching mine. The thoughts were silly but I was so out of my comfort zone they seemed reasonable at the time.

"You want Mummy to suck your penis don't you?" Mum said to me quietly but seriously. "You want to put your penis into Mummy's mouth, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. The naughty words of my mother coupled with being in her bed had made me mute. The excitement and feelings that were hitting me were incredible. I felt so turned on, so excited.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Like Reply
I felt movement in the bed, the weight in the bed seemed to move lower. Then I felt pressure on my penis. It was the same as I felt in the car earlier. It was soft and wet at the same time. My penis felt incredible. I realised that Mum had taken me in her mouth again.

"You like putting your dirty penis in Mummy's mouth don't you?" I heard Mum say.

It was silly but at that moment I felt like a king. I was the king of the house - lying in my parent's bed whilst my Mum sucked me off. I heard feint murmurs as Mum moved up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue against my penis and her hand rubbing the bottom of my shaft, stroking me, really willing cum from me.

After a few moments I felt the pressure release from my penis and the sensations slow.

"You're going to make a mess," I heard Mum say. Mum's tone was still serious.

A few moments later I felt more rustling in the bed and then a new pressure against my penis. It was hard but soft at the same time. It felt wet though not the tight wetness of my Mum's mouth. It was a lot different. The pressure increased against my penis until I felt I was inside something wet. The bed creaked slightly and I realised that Mum's legs were next to mine. No, not next to but either side of mine.

My legs were up against Mums and as the bed moved I felt movement on my penis. My penis felt wet but not just my wetness. it was Mum's wetness, it was Mum's juices. The experience was new I didn't know what to make of it. I felt tingles all across my penis and to my balls.

I didn't know what to think and I didn't know how to react. The pleasure and sensations were incredible. I realised that I was grunting softly every time we moved, moved together. It felt different to have weight on me not just on my penis, different but good.

Then I felt cum rising in me, I couldn't stop it. The feelings were so strong, stronger than all the other orgasms to date. I'm not sure if it was because my penis was so covered but I felt like iron and I needed release. I grunted as I came. I felt my penis throb as I unloaded. One, two, three, four jets. My penis twitched and twitched as the cum was milked out of me. I felt drained, not just of cum but mentally and emotionally.

I felt the bed move and realised that Mum had moved away from me. Those soft legs were no longer next to me. I was so tired I felt asleep immediately.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 2 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply

Panic struck me initially as I woke on Sunday morning. It was the panic of waking up in unfamiliar surroundings. The touch against my skin felt strange and as I awoke I realised slowly that the bedding was softer than I was used to and I was wearing fewer clothes also. Upon opening my eyes fully, I remembered last night. I remembered the feel of my mother's soft skin against mine.

Looking to my left I felt glad that my Mum was not in bed next to me. I felt embarrassed and awkward even thinking that I would have to encounter her today. I resolved after a moment that the best thing would be to not mention what had happened. Mum touching my penis with her hand was one thing but last night I felt her body on top of mine - had we crossed a line? Better not to dwell on it.

A noise in the bedroom startled me from my thoughts; the sound of the door opening. I saw my mother begin to enter the room. She was wearing her dressing gown which covered up the majority of her body.

"Why aren't you up yet?" Mum asked; her voice breaking the silence of the room.

I noticed that her tone was completely neutral. Indeed Mum was not looking at me, she seemed distracted getting herself ready. I presumed that she was looking for a towel as she moved around her dressing table.

"Sorry Mum, I only just woke up," I replied. I noticed my voice sounded quiet.

Mum continued fussing at her things at her dressing table. I knew I should get up and get ready but I felt awkward as I was naked. I wanted my mother to leave the room so I could cover myself and have a shower too.

"I hope you haven't made any mess there," Mum said nonchalantly.

At this comment I felt my face redden with guilt as I knew my penis was sticky from last night and had been rubbing against Mum's sheets. My Mum hated mess. I noticed Mum pause in her actions at her desk and turn to face me. I heard a sound as if she was murmuring and watched as she began walking towards the bed.

With a motion I saw Mum reach for the bed covers and begin to pull them back. I squirmed slightly as my nakedness was exposed and no longer hidden underneath the bed covers. My Mum being so close to me, slightly excited me though and I felt my penis twitch.

Mum shifted to the side slightly and sat on the edge of the right side of the bed closest to me. I could see her dressing gown had ridden up slightly and Mum's legs were hanging over the side of the bed. My mother's right hand then reached out and touched my penis.

As Mum's warm hand made contact with my penis I shut my eyes for a second as I felt the sensation. Her soft skin felt so good against my penis.

"You're sticky," Mum said as she slowly pulled my brown foreskin up covering my penis head and then slowly brought it down.

I didn't reply to Mum. I was unsure of her comment; didn't she remember what had happened last night? The stickiness was her own juices that had coated me. Thinking about it made me feel flushed. I watched as my foreskin covered and then uncovered the head of my brown Indian penis. I still felt fascinated by the colour contrast of my medium brown skin against my Mum's lighter wheat brown complexion. I think I inherited my darker looks from my father.

"Do you want to cum?" Mum asked me.

I noticed that Mum wasn't looking at my face but at my penis and my foreskin moving up and down in her hands. As I continued to watch Mum's delicate hands I noticed that my penis head was becoming stickier as my pre-cum oozed from my penis hole. I hoped Mum had not noticed this as she hated mess. I couldn't help contrast how immaculate my mother's bedroom had been when I first entered it a few days ago to how messy it was with me in here.

"Do you want to put your penis in Mummy's mouth?" Mum asked quietly as she continued stroking me.

My penis twitched again, stronger than previously. I wasn't used to my mother being so direct with me. There was something about Mum's tone that was exciting me.

"Do you want to put your dirty penis in Mummy's mouth?" Mum asked again quietly as she continued stroking my penis.

I felt my penis throb. The use of the word 'dirty' made the situation feel surreal. I was lying on my mother's bed and she was stroking my penis and asking me if I wanted to put it into her mouth. I was naked in front of my mother and exposing my penis to her in her own bedroom. This was crazy, this was my strict Indian mother who, prior to a week ago, I had never seen more of her body than her ankles.

"Bolo [speak]," Mum asked quietly but sternly. "Do you want Mummy to suck your penis?"

I nodded yes. I was tentative and embarrassed but I needed release. The excitement within me was building all the while as my Mum stroked me. Mum, however, didn't move. She didn't react to my nod. What did she want? What was she waiting for? Did Mum want me to speak? My penis felt rock hard as if all the blood in my body had rushed into it, I felt light headed.

"Yess...yess Mummy...," I managed to get out and I saw my Mum's head fall and her mouth open. Next I felt warmth on my penis and suction. "...please," I continued barely audible.

The power of Mum's sucking hit me. It felt so good, as if the hard steel of my penis was being tempered by the water in my mother's mouth. As I looked down to my crotch, I saw my mother's pretty brown face move up exposing the head of my penis before moving down and taking it into her mouth. Mummy's pretty pink lips were wrapped about my crown as her dainty hand continued to stroke my shaft.

Mum had her beautiful brown eyes open and I looked into them as her head bobbed up and down on top of me. The sensation was incredible and I felt tingles in my balls as her hand hit them on her down stroke.

I needed something to occupy me; I was struggling to cope with the sensations that I was feeling. I reached out and touched my mother's neck. Her skin was soft and supple against my fingers. I traced down and came against the dressing gown my mother still had on which frustrated me. I felt annoyed that this dressing gown was blocking the path of my hand so began trying to move it - I don't know what came over me or where this courage came from. The heat of my penis seemed to have permeated to my brain.

"Hauli hauli [slowly]," Mum said as she stopped sucking me for a moment.

I then felt disappointment as she moved away from her sucking action and straightened up. This feeling was short lived, however, as she reached down and undid the robe of her dressing gown and placed it on the table at the side of the bed. Underneath she was wearing a sleeveless white nightie. I could see it bunched up at her knees and Mum's pretty long legs dangling at the side of the bed.

Mum shifted her position on the bed so that she was kneeling in front of me as I lay down. She then bent over towards me so that her head was near to my penis and began lifted her nightie up. I felt my face flushing as my mother's nightie lifted higher and her large brown breasts came into view.

I looked into Mum's eyes as she opened up and again took my penis into her pretty mouth. Despite my penis having received no attention for the last few moments, I still felt just as hard. Mum taking her dressing gown off and exposing her breasts to me had excited me.

I reached out as Mum sucked me and took her left breast into my right hand. My Mum's breasts were not huge but they were a nice handful and fitted her frame. As I ran my fingers over the dark brown nipple, I couldn't help thinking that these were the same breasts that had nursed me as a child. These thoughts made my penis twitch and I noticed that Mum seemed to suck my penis harder as I twitched.

It occurred to me, after a few moments, of playing with my mother's breasts whilst she sucked my penis, that my penis and testicles were not hurting. For several weeks I had been in regular sharp pain; that was the reason why the 'medicine' of masturbation had been prescribed by my doctor. But at that moment, sitting on my parent's bed while my mother gave me head, I felt strangely normal - as un-normal as that thought could be.

As I touched Mum's breasts I found that her nipples were soft but the more I touched and tweaked them they became harder. It made me wonder whether my mother was getting excited. As Mum was kneeling in front of me with her nightie pulled up, I couldn't see her stomach or the top of her legs - I wondered if she had been wearing panties underneath her nightie.

In between caressing those beautiful breasts I let my hands wonder and touched my mother's face and even ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me. The pleasure I was feeling as my mother knelt on the bed in front of me and sucked my penis was incredible.

"Ooo," I heard Mum say as I felt the suction on my penis stop.

Looking at my Mum's expression, I realised something was wrong which worried me. I released my grip on her nipples afraid that I was the cause of the pain.

"Mera peeth dooka hai [my back is hurting]" Mum said.

Mum began stretching her back and arms as she knelt on the bed. Her legs were together and she was still bent over so I could not get a good view at my mother's crotch. I felt partially guilty in trying to peek at my mother but the blood on my penis was making it difficult to think straight.

I had been building up to cumming as Mum had worked on my penis and I wanted release now, even though I was not in pain as I had been for several weeks. As I watched Mum stretch herself in front of me, her nightie was still bunched up over the top of her breasts.

After a few moments of stretching Mum stopped and looked at me. I followed her gaze and saw that she was looking at my crotch. I looked down and to my surprise saw that I had been stroking my penis as Mum had stretched in front of me. I had never touched my penis in front of my Mum before, such things had always been implied as being wrong and dirty in our household and I felt embarrassed and ashamed at doing it now. I put my hands away as Mum looked at me. Her face looked stern.

"You still need release don't you?" Mum said crossly. "You are taking too much time and this position is hurting my back."

"Hmm," Mum continued as she looked around the room. "khare ho jao [stand up],"

Groggily I pulled my legs towards me and swivelled to move to the side of the bed. I stood up to the side of the bed uncertain of what Mum expected of me. It occurred to me that I was standing with my feet together and my penis sticking up in the air like a soldier standing to attention. I didn't dare voice this thought out load or laugh in front of my mother, however.

Mum's feet touched the floor and I noticed that her toes looked pretty having been painted pink. Mum then began to lower herself to the floor in front of me. Her long brown legs were now crossed on the floor by her bed and her nightie was still bunched up around her breasts exposing those large dark nipples. In our tradition prayers are normally conducted whilst sitting on the floor cross legged and I couldn't help thinking how strange but also erotic it was for my mother to be in this position and showing me her breasts.

"Aaja [come]," Mum said sternly to me, gesturing me forwards and towards her.

I hesitated for a moment due to nerves but then moved towards my mother apprehensive of what she expected. As I approached Mum my penis was sticking out in front and I felt like I was guiding it like a missile for my mother; as silly as that sounds.

A pace or so away from my mother I saw her hand reach out and touch my penis. Her hand still felt great against my skin and seemed to ease some of the tension that had built when I thought I was hurting my Mum. To my surprise, I felt pressure from Mum's hand as if she was pulling me towards her. I released my own force and let her guide me, feeling myself moving forward but also down closer to where Mum's head rested against the side of the bed.

"Hauli hauli [slowly]," Mum said to me. "Very gently, ok?"

I didn't understand Mum's intention at first as I saw her open her mouth wide in front of me. My body and my penis were very close to my mother's head at this point. I felt my mother's grip release from guiding my penis now and both of her hands move to my side grabbing my hips. I felt force on my hips pulling me towards her.

My penis slowly crept towards my mother's open mouth and I saw my purple head enter and begin to disappear in her inviting hole. Mum continued to put pressure on my hips until the entirety of the head of my penis was in my mother's mouth. The warmth around my penis felt incredible. Standing up, it felt as if even more blood was in my penis than when I had been lying down.

As I looked down at my mother I saw my penis now filling all of Mum's open mouth. At that moment, I felt the pressure of Mum's hands change and push me away rather than pull back. I let Mum guide me and saw my penis slowly reverse out of her mouth. Even as the head of my penis left her, Mum, to my surprise, kept her mouth open and did not close it - as if wanting me to enter it again.

Just as the tip of my penis was about to exit, I heard Mum say "hauli hauli [slowly]" again and then keep her mouth open. Mum's voice was muffled as she was speaking with some of my penis in her mouth still.

The pressure of her hands on my hips had decreased until she was holding my hips but no longer pulling or pushing me. My Mum's mouth was still wide open and looked so inviting. I realised that she must want me to move forward of my own violation so slowly began moving my hips forward and saw my penis head fill her mouth again.

I moved my hips so my penis head filled my mother's mouth and then slowly brought it back out to the tip. I then repeated this motion. All the while, I was surprised that my mother stayed in her cross legged position with her head resting against the side of the bed and her mouth open. As I moved my penis into Mum's mouth I thought how pretty her big brown eyes looked as they stared up at me.

I had moved my feet forward at this point so that they were planted either side of Mum's legs on the floor with her crossed feet underneath my body. This position meant that I was looking down at Mum beneath me and driving my penis in her open mouth which rested against the bed. My penis felt incredible with gravity helping the blood in my body fill it up; it had never felt so hard and big. I also felt dominant standing above Mum in this way.

As I thrust back and forward I felt tingles from my balls to the tip of my penis. The power I had standing there over my mother and the sensations I was feeling on my penis were very powerful. I felt the cum rising from my balls as I moved in and out. I couldn't stop it and as I thrust I felt the control I had over my thrust depth evaporate.

From standing upright I had to bend forward putting a hand on the bed to steady myself as I felt the cum from my balls reach the tip of my penis. Then I felt my penis begin spasming as I came. The release felt incredible. I let out gasps for breath as my orgasm that had built up hit me.

After a few moments I felt my penis begin to become softer and my senses return. It was then that I looked down and, to my horror, I saw that my balls only were visible against my Mum's mouth with the rest of my shaft hidden. I realised that I had came directly into my mother's throat. I had pushed my penis all the way into my mother's throat gagging her. I pulled back away from my mother, scared about what I had done to her and about what her reaction might be.

"S...sorry Mum," I said weakly backing away as my deflating penis popped out of my mother's mouth. As my penis exited I noticed a small trickle of white liquid ooze from her mouth as it opened. My Mum's pretty brown face now looked messy with white splotches and strands of liquid hanging. I wasn't sure if this was my semen or Mum's saliva or a combination of both. My Mum's face had become slightly red. Her face looked stern.

"It's...it's ok. Be careful next time." She said as she began to rise from her cross legged position on the floor. "Get ready and go and have breakfast," Mum said as she turned away from me and moved towards her dressing table. Mum's nightie had fallen to this point and I found myself slightly disappointed I couldn't get a look at her crotch.

I thought I better leave before Mum turned around so quickly searched for my clothes in the room. I picked up my jogging bottoms from where they had been discarded the night before the floor and then exited the room, before showering and getting ready. As I washed myself in the shower I couldn't help thinking that my mother had not simply sucked me off but I'd had sex with her mouth!

=========

I didn't see my Mum again until lunchtime. Breakfast passed without much incident - I ate my usual cereal and then afterwards began on my college work. I had been given quite a lot the previous week but I felt better able to complete it as the pain I had been feeling for several weeks was no longer present. Occasionally, in between reading chapters, I wondered why my pain had suddenly gone. The doctor had thought what was wrong with me might be hormonal - what had changed to make it go so suddenly? Had the treatment with Mum worked?

"Beta [son], dinner's ready," I heard my Mum call from the kitchen.

I stopped my studies and then made my way into the kitchen where I saw my dinner had been plated already. As I sat down to eat my omelette and toast (we didn't tend to eat Indian food for lunch) I saw Mum was wearing a white blouse and a dress that went to her knees.

Mum sat opposite me and I noticed that she did not have a plate with an omelette on it, like me, but began eating soup. We didn't tend to converse much when eating our dinner but I felt compelled to ask: "Are you not eating omelette, Mum?"

It was so unusual for Mum to make two different dinners; normally everyone had to eat the same food and my Mum didn't like it if I tried to ask for something different. She was quite strict on this.

Mum did not pause eating or look at me, but after a moment I heard her say: "No, my jaw isn't feeling good so I am trying this soup."

I felt my face redden upon hearing Mum's reply. Memories of putting my penis into her mouth and seeing her face messy with splatters of my semen made me embarrassed. I realised it was me who had made her jaw hurt. I felt ashamed that I had hurt my mother but I also felt my penis twitch thinking about what had happened and how erotic it had been. I tried to think of something else to control my penis and concentrated on enjoying my lunch.

As me and Mum continued eating our lunch, we spoke occasionally; Mum asked me questions about my college work and how I was progressing in my studies. I told her that I needed to finish some work after I had eaten and she reminded me that we had a doctor's appointment after college on the Monday. I had forgotten that it was time to go back to get my test results and I felt nervous about it.

I finished my lunch and then went back to the study room to finish off my homework. A few hours passed and it was getting to around 5 o'clock when I decided to call it a day and moved into the living room and began watching TV.

Around 20 minutes later I heard the door squeak and my Mum entered into the living room. I saw Mum pause in the doorway for a few moments and then walk slowly to the middle of the sitting room and turn to look at me. Her face had a neutral expression.

"Have you finished your studies for tomorrow?" Mum asked.

Mum was blocking my view of the TV. I turned the volume of the programme to mute so that I could hear her - she would be annoyed otherwise.

"Yes Mum. I finished half an hour ago," I replied.

"Ok, good. Good boy," Mum said. She nodded and from her expression I presumed she was in thought. I wasn't sure what she was thinking.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Like Reply
"I'll get you off now, then shower and make dinner," Mum said.

I felt my penis jerk when I heard Mum's words. My mother was a very prim and proper Indian mother; I didn't even realise that she knew euphemisms such as 'jerk.' She had never used these expressions before. I wasn't sure if Mum expected me to answer so I didn't dare risk replying to her.

Mum nodded again as if she had internally come to a decision and then I saw her walk towards me. Her face continued to have a neutral expression. A pace or so away from me as I was seated on the couch I saw her slowly begin to lower herself to the floor until she was kneeling in front of me.

"Niklao [take it out]," Mum said as she kneeled in front of me.

I didn't want to make Mum angry at me by dawdling so reached for the buttons of my trousers and undid them, followed shortly by me pulling my zipper down. I pulled my boxers down with it so that I was sitting on the couch with my trousers up to the top of my legs and my penis exposed. Although Mum using words such as 'jerk' had excited me, I was not hard.

Mum edged towards me on her knees and I saw her right hand move out towards my crotch and my Mum's forearm touch my trousers that were bunched up on my legs.

"These are in the way," said Mum looking at my trousers. I could tell from her expression she was getting agitated. "Take them off."

Quickly, worried about Mum's temper rising further I pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down my ankles and then used my hands to get them off completely. I gently placed them at the edge of the couch away from me - I had to stop myself from throwing them as I knew if I did so Mum would shout at me for making a mess in the living room.

Looking back at Mum I saw her right hand reach out again and touch my penis. Mum's left hand touched my bare right leg and I felt a gentle push spreading my legs apart. I noticed Mum then continue to move forwards as my legs moved apart.

A moment or so later my legs were as wide as I could comfortably get them in my sitting position on the couch and Mum's waist was touching the couch itself from her kneeling position.

As Mum stroked me, I felt my penis begin to get harder and stick up further in the air.

"You're not ready yet," Mum said as she stroked me, I could sense that she was getting agitated in her tone of voice.

Mum paused, releasing my penis and then I saw her hands move to her blouse. She quickly began unbuttoning them. I felt my penis throb as button after button of my Mum's silky blouse opened.

After a moment, Mum finished and was in front of me with her blouse undone. Underneath she had on a white bra. I thought Mum's breasts looked bigger than when I had seen them previously, the bra material pushing them together.

With her right hand Mum reached forward and began stroking my penis again. With her left hand, however, I saw Mum reach for my hand. I was nervous and apprehensive as she clasped my hand in hers and moved it towards her body - towards her open blouse. My hand delved into my mother's open blouse and her bra and I found my right hand clasped to Mum's breasts. My Mum was gently touching my hand.

I began rubbing my mother's left breast. The skin was soft and smooth and the breasts felt nice in my hands. I felt excited that my mother had guided me to touch her. My fingers circled my mother's large nipples and I felt them harder than when I had touched them previously.

I stopped rubbing my mother's breasts when I noticed that she had stopped stroking my penis. She was looking ahead with an expression on her face as if she was thinking. Mum's arms then moved and I instinctively pulled my hands away from being inside her bra. I saw Mum reach for her own blouse and take it off, leaving it on the side of the couch. Mum then reached behind her back and pulled her arms forward, her bra coming off in the process.

As Mum placed her bra to the side of the bed, I felt excited that my mother was topless in front of me. Her skin was a beautiful light brown and her breasts were a good size. Mum's stomach was slim and flat though you could tell she had children. Her long black hair looked great framed on the sides of her face.

Mum then moved towards me again and I instinctively spread my legs a bit wider so that she could kneel as close as possible to me sitting on the couch. To my surprise, Mum then moved her hands up and touched her own breasts pushing them together. I saw my mother's dark nipples come closer together and the breasts seemed to look even bigger than previously.

Moving her combined breasts towards me I felt Mum's breasts touch my penis - the touch felt strange, strange but good. The breasts were so soft. Mum had formed a little tunnel in between her breasts by pushing them together and I felt my penis enter this. Then Mum began slowly moving her breasts up and down on my penis.

The sensation felt great. I watched as my Mum's breasts moved up to the top of my penis before slowly descending. On the down stroke, I felt Mum's hands touch against my balls vibrating them slightly. The tunnel between Mum's breasts felt tight and I had a good feeling all around my shaft.

I saw Mum's pretty face concentrating as she stroked my penis with her breasts. I felt my penis getting harder each time her breasts jiggled and moved.

Mum paused, out of breath. I could see her light brown breasts were slightly red now; possibly due to the friction with my penis. I felt bad when I saw this and I worried I may have hurt my mother.

"You're taking too long," Mum said. She seemed annoyed. "Stand up and hurry up."

Mum backed away slightly from me and I stood up. She continued kneeling on the floor and held her breasts together forming a tunnel. I quickly moved towards her worried that she was angry. I pushed my penis between her breasts quickly and began thrusting my penis in and our as I had done to her mouth in the morning.

The feelings hitting me were too much. My penis felt engorged, I felt so hard and how angry Mum had been had excited me. Standing up I felt gravity making the blood in my body rush to my penis. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I felt my cum rising and I couldn't stop it.

I felt my penis spasm; once, twice, three times, four times. I felt darkness hit my eyes as I came, the feeling of light headedness. My orgasm was strong. I inhaled deeply having came, trying to recover my senses.

As I looked down, I felt dread hit me. My pretty light brown mother was a mess. Thick strands of white fluid were all over her breasts and face. I backed away from my mother worried that I was in deep trouble and sat back on the couch. My penis flopped against my stomach, it was wet and glistening with semen.

I saw Mum stand up and smooth out her dress and look up to look at me. Her face was without expression though it was messy with white liquid running down it slowly.

"Go and clean up then we'll have dinner soon," Mum said sternly. As she spoke I saw a particularly large strand of white liquid fall down her face into the corner of her mouth. My mother's expression did not change in the slightest and she remained stern.

"Yes Mum," I said as I quickly found and pulled up my trousers. I made my way hastily to my room hoping that I had not angered my Mum by failing to tell her before I came. As I cleaned myself in the shower I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help thinking that my mother looked even better with my white semen contrasting against her brown skin.

========

Dinner that evening was a muted affair. I felt nervous thinking about visiting the doctor on Monday. My nerves meant that I wasn't enjoying the daal and roti that Mum had made. My mother was a good cook but I couldn't help thinking about what the Doctor might say. The past week and the experiences with my mother had been amazing but I really hoped there was nothing medically wrong with me that was causing my penis to hurt. My penis had not been hurting since I slept in my mother's bed, strangely and I also hoped that meant nothing bad.

"What's the matter?" said Mum to me. She was reading a magazine whilst she ate. Her tone was neutral without expression.

"Umm...nothing Mum. I was just thinking about the Doctor's appointment," I Mumbled.

"Bewaqoof bunda nahin bunjou [don't be a stupid man]," Mum snapped at me. "You'll be fine."

We carried on eating. My face felt red after Mum had admonished me for being silly. As we finished and began clearing the plates I heard my Mum speak again.

"When you're ready to sleep go to my room," Mum said nonchalantly as she turned and moved to the kitchen.

Mum had turned away before I could say anything. I don't even know if I would say anything if given the chance. I felt my face redden wondering what the night had in store.

A few hours later, I had gotten changed into my t-shirt and boxer shorts. I wondered if I should put some pyjamas on before I went into my Mum's room but thought against it as I might be too hot in the night.

As I made my way into my Mother's bedroom I felt nerves rising. Prior to this week, I hadn't been into my mother's room in years. It was generally off limits. Recently, however, things had changed - I had entered my Mum's room, slept in her bed and had even came in there. I felt my penis twitch in my boxers as I thought about what had happened.

I knocked once to announce my presence and then opened my mother's door. I saw that she was sitting at her dressing table and had her dressing gown on. I slowly entered the room and then went over to the opposite side of the bed to where she slept. My Mum did not acknowledge that I was there or say anything so I took it that she did not object as I began peeling the covers back and getting ready to sleep.

"Take your clothes off before you sleep," I heard Mum say. She did not turn to look at me but continued getting ready for bed at her dressing table.

I hesitated when I heard Mum speak but then quickly took my t-shirt off and then my boxers. It felt strange being completely naked in my mother's bedroom, especially when my Mum was still clothed in her dressing gown.

I slipped under the covers of Mum's bed quickly, worried she might turn around and see me naked - I still felt shy in front of her even though she had seen my penis on several occasions now. Mum's soft bed covers felt cool against my skin.

I noticed Mum stand and then move over to wall, turning off the main light. The room turned darker - the only light being from the lamp by her side of the bed. Mum then moved to stand in front of the bed, I could see her facing me and thought how pretty she looked with her dark hair hanging down.

Mum's hands moved to the ties of her dressing gown and began slowly opening them. Underneath I saw she was wearing a white nightie. The nightie had a v-shaped neckline and no arms and cut off mid-thigh. Mum's legs were long and firm and her light brown skin looked great contrasted against the whiteness of the nightie.

Mum placed her dressing gown on her dressing table and then moved to her side of the bed. I felt the covers of the bed move as she pulled them back and the bed slightly sag from a light weight as she shifted under the covers.

I was staring straight ahead, not brave enough to turn to face Mum though I could feel that she was looking at me in the dimness of the room. I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye and then saw Mum's hand move next to the right side of my face. This made me turn slightly to see what my Mum was doing but I couldn't move too much as I felt some weight on my legs.

I watched as my mother placed her left hand by the right side of my face and felt her left knee move to the right side of my right knee. I felt Mum shift her body so that she was no longer at my side but was directly facing me as I lay under the bed covers. My mother's face was close to mine and I felt her limbs either side of mine. My mother was straddled me and I felt my penis twitch as I was unused to being in such close proximity to her.

Pausing I saw my mother's right hand disappear from my viewpoint as it moved under the bed covers. Mum's face had a thoughtful expression which I thought looked pretty even in the gloom of the room that was only illuminated by one bedside light.

I felt a tough against my penis and saw my Mum's face move to a sterner expression as I heard her say: "you're not ready yet."

I felt my face redden that I had annoyed my mother by not being hard. If I could run and hide then I would have but I was pinned in the bed under my mother.

I could still feel a touch on my penis and then closed my eyes for a moment as I felt the touch become slightly firmer and begin to move my foreskin up and down. The touch felt so good against my penis. Although the bed sheets were cool against skin, I felt my loins begin to warm as my penis was rubbed.

"Are you getting harder?" I heard Mum say.

Involuntarily I nodded without realising it. As I opened my eyes I could see my mother in front of me. I could see her pretty face and hair, the v-shape of her white nightie and her beautiful left hand with the pretty pink nails as she rested it on the bed next to my head. Mum's expression was one of concentration as she rubbed me under the covers. I felt myself starting to become hard.

"You're taking too long," Mum said quietly under her breath.

I continued to feel the strokes on my penis but saw my Mum's left hand move from beside the bed towards her neck. It then moved down to the point of the neck opening of her nightie. As Mum's hand touched the neck opening and exert pressure, I saw it widen and light brown skin become visible.

Mum arched her back slightly so she was straddling me at a 45 degree angle above. The hoops of the nightie on Mum's shoulders fell slightly and I saw her two boobs spill out. The large dark nipples looked incredible so close up and I felt my penis twitch upon seeing them.

Mum's left hand moved away from her nightie to rest by the right side of the bed near my head but Mum left her nightie dipped on her shoulders with the neck opening wide and her breasts exposed. I felt Mum's body dip slightly as the strokes on my penis continued. I couldn't believe how close this made Mum's breasts to my face.

My Mum's breasts were a good size. They were not huge swinging udders like some Asian ladies' can be but a good handful in line with her body which was slim but nicely proportioned for an Indian woman who had had children but led a healthy Indian vegetarian diet.

As Mum stroked me her body moved slightly and I felt Mum's breasts on occasion touch my face. I felt the points of my mother's nipples against my cheeks. I so wanted to feel what they tasted like. They were so close to my mouth. I didn't have the courage to ask my mother if I could, it was so wrong - there was no way I could ask my mother such a thing. I felt pained even thinking about it but I was so turned on I couldn't help these thoughts.

I realised that my mother must have sensed my discomfort as I heard her say: "tikh hai [it's ok]," and her body shift slightly moving her nipples even closer to my mouth.

I opened my mouth slightly and felt a dark brown nipple enter it. I reached up with my tongue and felt the hardness of the nib of the nipple and then moved my tongue around over the entirety of the nipple. I let my tongue wander from the nib of the nipple further out, licking my mother's large dark brown areola.

I felt my penis harden further as I tasted my mother's nipples. The taste felt good - earthy with an extremely slight salty taste. I opened my mouth wider and felt more breast enter. I sucked and felt the touch on my penis become harder and stronger as I did so.

Releasing one breast from my mouth I shifted my head and began licking the other nipple before sucking on the other breast. I felt so naughty, I felt intoxicated as I sucked on my mother's big breasts. I lost track of the number of sucks I had of each breast and the number of times I licked those dark brown nipples as I alternated between the two of those beautiful breasts.

I realised that I was sucking on my mother's breasts just as I had all those years ago when I was born. I couldn't help fantasising that there was milk hidden in those breasts and if I sucked harder it would come out. None did come out but thinking about it, whilst the pressure on my penis increased from Mum's rubbing made me feel so hard and horny.

"Ok, bas kar [stop now]," I heard Mum say and her back arch. Removing the breasts from the range of my mouth.

As Mum pulled away I noticed that her light brown breasts were now slightly red. I felt myself flush as I realised that this was not only my sucking but what I had done downstairs earlier in the day. I couldn't help worry that I had hurt Mum and she would be angry at me.

My mother did not betray any signs of anger, however, instead I saw concentration on her face and her body move slightly. I felt the touch of my mother's hand on my penis slowly moving it up and forward and against my shaft I began to feel growing wetness.

I tensed as the wetness increased against me starting at the tip of my penis and increasing until suddenly I felt the head of my penis engulfed. I could feel that my Mum was also tense above me as she held her position.

Very slowly, I saw my Mum's body began to move up and down. In line with her movements, I felt the wetness and warmth on my penis move. I was still amazed at how the rubbing of my penis felt so much stronger than when Mum had used her hand or her mouth.

Mum moved down and her head was now next to my right shoulder as I lay on the bed. I could feel strands of her black hair against my skin and neck. I could sense Mum slowly moving her body up and down and felt her skin against mine moving also. The feeling around my penis was incredible, it felt so powerful.

"Are you getting close?" I heard my mother say.

The feelings hitting me were so powerful that I felt myself feeling out of breath. My Mum's tone of voice, however, was neutral and betrayed no mention of the work she was doing in moving her hips above me. It had a neutral tone and was quiet. I felt too caught up with my feelings to respond to my mother.

"Jalthi kar [quickly do it]," Mum said

I could distinctly hear the sounds of the bed springs in my mother's bed moving as her body moved above me. With every body movement a vibration through my penis into my balls, really willing the cum from me.

I was struggling to hold back, the feelings were too much. I felt the cum rising. I realised that I was still inside my mother but I couldn't pull out, I didn't have the energy. I felt my penis throb and then heard myself let out a low groan as I came.

I felt my penis spurt and Mum's body go still above me. A moment passed of both of us staying still and not moving. Then I felt Mum move from above me, swinging her legs back over so she was on her side of the bed. I could feel my penis shrinking to its normal size. I felt so tired.

"Go to sleep now, you have a busy day tomorrow," I heard Mum say as she turned off the light.

========

College the next day went by in a blur. I couldn't concentrate on my studies as my mind was on the doctor's appointment I had later in the day. For medical reasons you were allowed to leave College early and I was nervous as I got into my mother's car and we drove to the surgery.

30 minutes or so lapsed in the surgery before we were called to see Dr Kaur. I felt nervous when the doctor told me to sit down, this doctor had seen my penis only a couple of weeks ago which made me feel uncomfortable.

"We're understaffed today so there isn't much time to see your son." Dr Kaur began. To my astonishment she briefly turned towards me and I saw her wink at me. I felt my face redden remembering she had seen me undressed.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 3 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
Dr Kaur turned back to my mother, her face again resembling the utmost professionalism.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news," Dr Kaur continued. "The bad news is your son had quite a rare condition but the good news is that there is a treatment."

I was silent in the room, my mother doing most of the talking with the doctor. I had mixed feelings upon hearing the doctor's speech. I just wanted to be told I was fine and to get out of there and back home as soon as possible.

"Your son has a deficiency of a hormone which is causing him pain in his genitals. This can be treated through injections but there are side effects. The alternative is..."

"Han ji, bolo ji [yes, speak please]," my Mum said. Her tone was slightly high.

"Intercourse," the doctor said. "Regular intercourse with a woman can control this without pain as the hormone imbalance is restored through contact with female fluids."

My Mum looked puzzled. I, on the other hand, was only mildly so. I had noticed that since a few nights ago the pain I had feeling had retreated - the night that I had slept in my mother's room.

At that moment a receptionist entered the room telling the doctor that another patient was waiting who needed urgent attention.

"I'm really sorry but I have another patient. Soch lo [think about it]," Dr Kaur said. "Either come back in a few days and we can began the injection treatment or get your son married."

Me and my mother were ushered out of the room by the receptionist and drove home in silence.

=======

When we got home I finished off my College work and then tidied my room. Around 8 o'clock I heard my Mum call me downstairs to eat. We ate quietly; we didn't tend to converse much when we ate. As I was almost finishing my food I heard my Mum casually begin talking to me.

"The injections the doctor talked about don't seem like a good idea because of the side effects," Mum started.

I agreed with her, having to have regular very painful injections were something that I really wanted to avoid. I nodded and my Mum continued to speak.

"I have decided, we can continue as things are for the time being. Until you finish College and are ready to get married." Mum finished.

I carried on eating my dinner and nodded to Mum that I was in agreement. I couldn't really comprehend. I had thought my sessions with Mum were temporary but now they would be continuing while I finished College.

As Mum was clearing up the plates she told me to come to her room when I was ready to sleep.

======

I entered my mother's bedroom tentatively. It felt different as this would no longer be a one off event but regular.

"Ok, get into bed and take your clothes off," Mum said as she continued brushing her hair.

I moved to the bed and took off my bottoms and t-shirt. I then took off my underwear so I was standing in Mum's bedroom naked. Mum continued brushing her hair and I watched her for a moment.

Mum then put down her brush and turned around to face me. I saw her eyes flicker when she saw me standing by the bed naked.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Mum said as she stood up from her dressing table.

I felt nervous and that my face was red. When Mum told me to do something I normally did it without hesitation.

"I thought first you could...umm..." I began, I noticed that I couldn't look at Mum as I talked. I felt too nervous but also that I was holding my penis in my right hand instinctively.

Mum moved towards me as I began talking until she was only a few steps away from me. I was so nervous I was delirious, at that moment I was scared Mum would attack me or hit me. She was smaller than me and I was a grown man but I couldn't help think it.

"I thought you could...you know..." I began again

Mum moved towards me and then I saw her hand reach out and touch my penis. Even after a week of sexual experiences with my mother, the first touch of her hand on my skin always sent goose bumps through me. Mum's hand began touching my penis, stroking it up and down its length.

"Is that what you wanted?" Mum asked me as she continued stroking my penis.

"Yes, no...umm...on your knees," I began again feeling my face redden.

To my surprise, I saw my mother slowly begin lowering herself to the floor so that she was on her knees by the side of the bed. She continued stroking me and I felt my penis very slowly begin to get harder.

"Mum, can you...?" I asked whilst also not asking.

Mum looked at me without expression as she continued stroking my penis.

"Can you...in your mouth, please? I began again. I was finding it so difficult to express to my mother exactly what I wanted her to do. I could picture it in my mind but saying it to my mother was another matter.

"You want Mummy to suck you?" Mum asked, as she continued to stroke me on her knees.

I nodded but my mother did not change her position or move. She continued to gently stroke my penis. Her strokes were great and felt amazing but I did not feel they were enough to get me hard or ready to cum. I needed more.

"What do you want?" Mum asked, she was looking at my penis.

I felt frustrated by this point. No longer as nervous as I was, though still red in the face.

"Suck my penis, Mum," I said exasperated.

Again, I was surprised when rather than admonish or shout at me my mother complied and opened her pretty mouth. I saw my penis disappear into her inviting hold and felt the wet and warmth cover my penis.

Mum began stroking and sucking me. With every movement I felt my penis becoming harder. The feelings were amazing. It felt incredible to be looking down from a high position at my mother on her knees sucking me off.

I was thoroughly enjoying the act and engrossed. After a few moments, I felt my mother take my penis out of her mouth and stroke me. I found myself quickly putting my penis in my hand and moving it towards her mouth saying "suck me please Mum."

As Mum sucked me I couldn't help thinking how beautiful she looked with her long straight black hair and those large brown eyes. Her skin was flawless light brown. Looking at Mum starting up at me taking my penis in my mouth made my penis feel extremely hard.

Mum took my penis out of her mouth and looked up at me. I felt rock hard at this point.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked as she began standing up. The adrenaline of mother sucking me had slightly worn off though I still felt hard, so I could only nod in agreement.

Mum moved away from me and began making her way to the other side of the bed. I saw her then pull the covers back slightly before begin taking her dressing gown off. Mum was wearing a white nightie that went to her mid thigh. I thought about how beautiful her legs looked as I put my knees on the bed and clambered into the middle part of it.

"Lie on your back," Mum said.

I realised that Mum wanted to be on top as she had been on all our previous occasions. Whilst those times had been incredible, my mother had controlled the pace of things. I found myself frowning slightly and holding my penis in my hand.

"Umm...Mum...can you lie down this time?" My voice came out strangely quiet. I could feel blood near my ears as I asked Mum.

My Mum's pretty face did not, however, show any signs of anger or frustration but to my surprise my mother instead turned on the bed so that her knees were facing up and then slowly began laying her upper body down until her head rested on the pillow. Mum looked so pretty lying down on the bed. Her nightie had risen up so I could more of her milky brown thighs as she lay there.

I edged closer to my mother. My penis felt very hard at this point and was sticking out in front of me. My knees were then next to my mother's knees as they were clasped together on the bed. I looked at my mother expectantly and she looked back at me. Very slowly, I then saw her legs begin to widen.

As my mother's legs widened on the bed her nightie bunched up around her hips, Very slowly I saw more and more of my mother's soft brown thighs. I found myself inhaling as my mother's privates then came into view.

This was the first time I had ever seen my mother's pussy. The lips were brown in colour and there was a small strip of black hair on top of it making a neat triangle shape. I thought the pussy lips looked slightly moist. The sight made my penis strain and I felt it throb as I looked on my mother.

I lifted my knees over my mother's one at a time until I was kneeling in front of my mother who was lying down on the bed. Slowly I shuffled towards my Mum until my penis was right next to my mother's pussy.

"Umm Mum...can you...turn over?" I asked quietly. I tried as best as I could to stop my voice from rising.

My Mum didn't reply straight away. Instead there was a moment of quiet in the room. I then saw my mother's brow slightly furrow as she comprehended what I was asking.

"Kuthee ke samaan [like a dog]?" Mum asked me.

I felt incredibly embarrassed and even ashamed of what I had asked my mother to do so did not respond to her question. I couldn't. I had asked my mother to turn around and behave like a kuthee - a female dog. Calling someone this was shameful and asking someone to behave like this was even worse. All the blood in my body seemed to be in my penis at this point though, I couldn't think straight.

Very slowly I saw my mother's legs pull up and her start to turn in front of me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as my mother turned in the bed until she was face down. Very slowly I watched as she placed her elbows on the bed then, keeping her upper body close to the mattress my mother began raising her bum from the bed.

As my mother raised her bottom, her nightie bunched up around her hips. My Mum's beautiful long brown legs were again uncovered along with her black pubic hair and brown pussy lips. My Mum's privates were closer to my face as I knelt in the middle of the bed and I could see her brown pussy lips even clearer than previously. They looked large and puffy and I could smell an erotic smell coming from them. My penis was throbbing in anticipation.

Mum paused in her movement and I took that as my cue. I shifted my hips forward until my hard penis made contact with my mother's pussy. When I tried to push further I felt my penis slip and brush downwards instead of entering. I tried again, again lining my penis up with the lips. I felt slight wetness against my hands as I brushed them against the lips but, when I pushed, I again found myself sliding instead of entering my mother.

My penis felt so hard that I was getting frustrated in not being able to enter.

"Wait," I heard my mother say

I saw my Mum's beautiful manicured pink nails then snake down her body before stopping at her pussy lips. With a finger on either side of her pussy lips my Mum then spread herself wider. As Mum's pussy lips spread I could see a dark hole open disappearing into darkness. It occurred to me that I was looking into my mother's womb and I felt my penis again throb in anticipation. I felt so hard. I pushed forwards with my hips and felt the head of my penis slowly begin to enter into my mother's hole.

The feeling around my penis was incredible as I entered my mother. It felt so hot and warm around my penis tip. I pressed my hips forward and felt more of my penis entering my mother. It felt like my penis was angling up into my mother's body. It felt incredible.

As I pushed into my mother, trying to put as much of my penis into her as possible I found myself struggling to balance properly. Instinctively I reached out to the nearest thing I could - my mother's delicate hips. I tried to hold my Mum's hips as gently as I could whilst balancing myself and used her body to stop me falling over as I began to find my rhythm in pushing in and out of my mother.

My mother's pussy seemed to be gripping my penis strongly as I pushed in and out of her. I heard the bed springs creak as my hips drove forwards and back. My mother's elbows rested flat on the bed. I noticed that when I pushed into my mother fully, my balls slapped against my mother's body. The vibrating feeling felt great. I noticed that this contact called small ripples on my mother's bottom. It was fascinating as I pulled in and out of her. After starting slowly I began building momentum.

I noticed that instead of rocking my hips back and forward, using my grip on my mother's hips I could pull her forward and then back on my penis controlling the depth I thrust my penis into my mother's body. Seeing my penis fully out of my mother's body before pushing her back towards me and seeing my penis disappear was incredible. It was so erotic to think that my penis was disappearing in my mother's beautiful brown pussy.

I found after a time that the short grip I had on my mother's hips was not allowing me to pull and push her body with maximum efficacy. I gently released my grip on my mother's hips and moved my hands up her body, under her nightie, until I was holding my mother's large breasts in my hands. My mother's breasts were a good size - not huge but a nice handful and suited her relatively slim figure.

As I held my mother's breasts in my hands I noticed that the nipples seemed slightly hard. Running my fingers over the hard nubs was fascinating. I would hold both breasts in the palms of my hands and use them as a pivot to rock my mother's body back onto my penis. I would also alternate between placing one hand on my mother's breast and one on her hips or even on the fleshy part of her bottom. My mother's bottom was not huge, but in line with her relatively slim physique, but I was still amazed at the ripples I could see as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

When I stroked my mother's bum, as I rocked her back and forwards, I could see the crack of her bottom clearly and also my mother's bottom hole. I had never seen a bottom hole before and I was fascinated. I slowly moved my index finger closer to the hole touching and caressing the sensitive area around it.

I then placed my finger against my mother's bum hole fully, it felt warm to the touch. As I continued rocking my mother's body on my penis, I let my finger very slowly start to enter into my mother's bottom hole.

"Are you ready to cum?" Mum asked me.

Mum's breathing was heavier than earlier and I noticed this when she asked me a question. Mum's question startled me from concentrating on her bum hole and I quickly pulled my finger back and took hold of her hips.

I paused my thrusting for a moment. I felt so turned on and so horny. I really needed release but I wasn't ready yet. My concentration on rocking my mother's body, her nipples and her bottom had diverted my attention from my own orgasm and stopped me from cumming.

"Can you turn over again, please Mum?" I asked quietly.

Asking the question, I was immediately worried that my mother would snap at me for asking her to turn over once only to ask her to turn over again. I had already shamed her once by asking her to behave like a dog and I was concerned she would think I was taking liberties.

To my surprise, my mother did not show any emotion but lifted up from her elbows and began to turn. As my mother moved I shifted my hips back slightly to give her legs space and my penis slipped out of her pussy. As I slipped out I saw my mother's pussy hole stay wide for a moment but slowly close to its more natural shape.

My mother lay on the bed with her head resting against the pillow, she was looking up at me as I knelt in the middle of the bed. My penis was sticking up straight and proud in front of me. My penis was glistening at this point with both my and my mother's juices. I felt very hard.

My mother's pretty hands then moved down to her pussy lips and began spreading them wider. From the view point I had, above my Mum, I couldn't see into her pussy. My mother spreading her pussy for me, however, was still incredibly exciting and I found my penis throbbing. I shifted my hips forward aiming at the open hole my mother had made for me.

I grabbed my mother's legs with my hands and lifted them slightly higher. This made my mother's pussy open up slightly more. I then pushed by hips forward until my penis was right next to my mother's hole. Looking down I thought it looked so hot my brown penis entering into my mother's beautiful brown pussy lips.

After I had got half of my penis into my mother I slowly begin pulling my penis out so that just the head remained inside. I then repeated this, half of my penis going in and out. I felt my mother's pussy becoming wider and more accommodating with each thrust allowing me to put slightly more of my penis into her with each stroke. The feeling on my penis was tremendous.

After a few moments of working more and more of my penis into my mother I came to the point where I was mostly inside her. At this point, I released my grip on my mother's legs and watched as she lowered them and hooked them around my thighs.

I realised that thrusting in a sitting up position was tiring and uncomfortable and I needed to be more horizontal. Whilst maintaining my position in my mother I pushed my knees back slightly and pivoted on hips bringing up upper body down on top of my mother.

"Wait," I heard my mother say which stopped me in my tracks before I could lay down on top of her.

I watched then as, to my surprise, my mother lifted her back slightly off the bed and then took her nightie off before placing it to the side. I realised that I was slightly sweaty and Mum did not want me to wreck her clothes. Nonetheless, seeing my mother's fully naked body was amazing.

My Mum's long legs were wrapped around my thighs and her beautiful brown pussy lips around my penis. As I slowly bent over so I was lying more horizontal my stomach touched my mother's soft flat belly and my mother's large brown breasts against my chest. I put my face on the pillow next to my mother's - I was looking at the pillow and she was looking at the ceiling.

I then slowly began pumping my penis into my mother and felt myself slide deeper until only my balls were outside. I was in my mother to the hilt and it felt incredible. I then began pulling my hips back before thrusting forward once again. As I bucked my hips on top of my mother I heard the bed springs gently squeak.

"Do you like that?" I heard my Mum say quietly in my ear

"Yes...yes Mum," I said as I continued to thrust into her

"Tussin kithe hai [where are you]?" I heard Mum say into my ear as I continued pumping.

I was initially puzzled by my mother's question as I was clearly right next to her, indeed our bodies were touching. Then it occurred to me that she wasn't referring to me but maybe to parts of my body.

"I'm... I'm inside you Mum," I managed to get out.

"Ki hai [what is]?" Mum replied.

"My...my penis..." I started

"Cock beta [son]," my Mum corrected me

"My...my cock," I started again. I felt so nervous speaking dirty to my other. It was such an unusual state. "My cock is inside your..."

"Teri ma di [your mother's]," my Mum corrected me again.

I carried on pumping into my other. I was really concentrating on bringing almost all of my penis outside of her and then pushing back fully. The sound of the bed creaking and a feint wet sound as I buried myself into my mother was so erotic it was difficult to speak as well as act.

"My cock is...inside my mother's pussy," I managed to finish

I felt my Mum's hands move up and wrap themselves around my back and her legs wrap themselves even tighter around my thighs. Being so close to my Mum her scent was filling my nostrils. I was intoxicated. Only concentrating on my thrusting was stopping me from cumming then and there.

"Are you going to cum? Mum asked me. I nodded my head in reply, I was really struggling now to control myself. It was difficult to answer.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 2 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
You like putting your dirty penis in me, in your mother don't you? You like cumming in your mother don't you?" Mum continued to ask me as I thrusted her as deep and hard as I could.

"Just like your dad, he always liked cumming in me too," Mum continued speaking.

As my mother mentioned my father I felt my penis throb. There was something unusual and erotic about hearing my mother talk about my father in bed. I heard myself involuntarily let out a small groan.

"Han [yes], just like your dad...maybe slightly bigger and thicker," Mum continued

I felt my penis throb again as my mother compared me to my father. I was torn. I wanted my mother to not compare me to my father who I adored and loved but at the same time I felt jealous of him and was pleased that Mum was comparing me favourably. This was too much for me. I couldn't stop the cum that had been threatening to rise from my balls for a while.

Mum must have sensed that I was ready to cum as I felt her hands rise from my back until they were around my neck. This brought my head even closer to hers. I could feel Mum's breath on my skin and I could feel her cheeks next to me.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to get out with a struggle.

"Ma choth [mother fucker]," Mum said.

As my mother called me a ma choth [mother fucker] I thought about how I was on top of my mother with my penis inside her pussy about to cum in her. It occurred to me that this must have been how I had been conceived all those years ago. It occurred to me that my penis was inside the same pussy that had harboured me all those years ago and that I had came out of.

I couldn't help thinking that by cumming in my mother I might get her pregnant. Whilst the thought of being a father scared me, it made me excited to think of my own mother carrying my child.

"Ma choth [mother fucker]," I heard my Mum say again.

I felt moistness near my mouth and instinctively reacted. My mother's tongue entered my mouth. The feeling of a lack of air, together with the touch of Mum's body, her hands and the wet tightness around my cock was too much.

I felt my penis throb - once, twice, three, four, five times. The orgasm that hit me as I came was incredible and I found the only think I could sense was my penis and the cum coming out of it.

Seconds, minutes, hours might have passed. I opened my eyes and saw that my face was against the pillow. I turned to the right and saw my mother's pretty brown face and her long black hair. Her face was blank without expression.

I slowly began to rise from the bed and saw more and more of my mother's naked brown body beneath me. Her body had a slight sheen and I wondered if that was my sweat or my mother's. As I lifted up and rocked to my knees I saw my penis was beginning to shrink but I was still inside my mother's pussy. My mother's black pubic hair was slightly matted and I wondered if that was my juices or my mother's.

I shifted my hips back and my penis slipped out of my mother's pussy. My mother's pussy lips were immediately wide open before slowly beginning to close to their normal shape. As my penis exited my mother's body, I heard a feint popping sound.

My mother began to rise from the bed so that she her bottom was on the bed was she was now sitting in an upright position. I watched as her hands quickly went down to her pussy lips. Mum's fingers seemed to spread the lips apart and I saw a stream of white liquid come running out of my mother's hole. The whiteness of the liquid stood out starkly against my mother's brown pussy lips. I thought that this must be my semen; though it looked thicker than normal. I must have been extremely excited.

I immediately hoped my mother would not shout at me for making a mess inside her. My mother did not say anything, however, but moved to pick up her nightie and began putting it on. Once her nightie was on she began sorting out the bed covers whilst I moved to my side of the bed.

"You have College tomorrow, go to sleep," Mum said before she turned off the light.

I turned over and pulled the covers over me. I couldn't stop thinking about my mother's pussy being messy with my semen underneath her nightie and also how pretty her bum hole had looked. Maybe I would have an opportunity to explore that further. Overall, I was just happy that there was prevention and even a cure for my medical condition.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 8 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply